The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EXPERIMENTAL: AI

Chapter 9

As I recover from so many consecutive nuts, I realize that I’ve had my fun. Even if I want more, I think I am as close to the physical limit as one can be. With all of my success in the last few days, I have a new sense of confidence in this whole operation. Yes, I still feel bad about everything I’m doing, but I still find myself pushing those around me further and further not just for the sake of cumming but for the sake of it in general. I think that’s why I felt a need to mess with Mia—which is something I would normally never do.

“Mia, let’s go check out the clothes,” I say. “But I think you should put the bandana shirt back on.” I could have her wear the maid uniform out, but that would grab too much attention from nosey onlookers. Plus, this might already be crossing the line as it is, I’ll have to wait to see.

“Are you sure?” she asks, obviously not wanting to wear something so revealing out in the public. “I mean, I haven’t even bought it yet.”

“As long as they can scan it, it’ll be fine,” I reply. It shouldn’t be too big of a deal, some people already wear this kind of clothing when they go out. It’s just that Mia isn’t one of them. ’

She gives me a nod of approval as she starts to undress once again. This time, she seems to be in much more of a hurry—as if her mind knew something was off. Despite her intelligence, she is still unable to figure out what is wrong with the situation—to see what is right in front of her pretty face.

She removes her maid outfit, pulling it up from the top of her head. After taking off the skirt, she has to bend down to get her leggings out from around her feet. She juts her ass in my direction as she bends down—the fabric of her panties stretching to the point where her cunt looks ready to explode out.

She quickly puts on the pair of jean shorts from earlier and goes to the mirror so that she can correctly tie her bandana to sufficiently cover her top half. She turns her back towards the mirror as she tries to tie a knot behind her back, sticking her gorgeous chest out in my direction.

“Alright, let’s go. Hopefully, they’ll let me wear this thing out,” she says as she looks down and readjusts the small but just barely socially acceptable amount of fabric covering her body.

“Wait, there’s one last finishing touch you’re missing,” I say. I pick the used jizz covered maid outfit off of the floor and hand it to her.

“Wha—? Oh,” Mia says.

* * *

Having exited the room before Mia did, I get in line as I wait for my sister to finish up. Just as I am about to reach the cashier, I turn around and see her.

She is doing her best to appear confident, but for the first time in my life, I can tell that she looks shy, that she looks embarrassed. To the untrained eye, they might fall for it, but I know Mia. With each step of her foot comes a wave of uncertainty as if she wasn’t 100% confident with… with nothing in particular I guess? As if there is something in the back of her mind that she couldn’t quite place her finger on that was bothering her, making her feel unsure of herself. It is subtle, it really is. She is playing it off like a champ though—the fact that she is unaware that something is actually off probably helps with her act too.

From my perspective, what is “off” is obvious. Never in Mia’s life has she been seen in something so scandalous—certainly not in public! Her chest is barely covered by the bandana which has been carefully tied behind her back. And man, I didn’t get to fully appreciate her legs in the confines of the changing room. With every step she takes, I can’t help but notice how tight her jean shorts are. It is as if her legs are beaming to get out of their skin-tight constraint. Combine that with the cum stains splattered across her top, and this is truly some uncharted territory. You heard me right, she is out here covered in my cum. I don’t know what made me think to do it—maybe to see if I could?—but I told Mia to wipe the cum off of her maid outfit and onto the clothes she is currently wearing.

It only makes sense I guess. We are about to hand the maid outfit to the cashier, I wouldn’t want him to get his hands dirty or anything. If you think about it, we are even doing him a favor by keeping his hands clean. Now there is just the question of how we’ll pay for the clothes currently on Mia’s back.

Speaking of the cashier, I almost don’t hear him beginning to talk.

“Ma’am,” I hear from behind the counter. “Is that store property you are wearing?”

He is obviously concerned with the “used” nature of the shirt (by which I mean that stains of my cum that are littered across its surface).

“Don’t worry about it,” I say to him with a newly found sense of confidence. “We are buying that one too.”

He glares at me but obviously doesn’t get paid enough to deal with these kinds of things, so he lets out a defeated sigh as, one by one, he starts scanning the pile of clothes on the counter.

When he is done with his pile, he looks up at Mia, unsure of what to do next.

“Oh, right. Uhh you need to scan this,” Mia says, reaching around her back to grab a hold of the pricetag as she thinks of a possible solution to this problem. On one hand, she has to be wearing this right now—it’s not like she can just give it to him to scan. But also, she doesn’t want a total stranger to get close enough to scan a tiny tag on the back of her shirt (keep in mind, this is basically a handkerchief).

“Don’t worry, I got it,” I say as I pull the scanner right out of the cashier’s hand. He must’ve used all of his fucks for the week because he doesn’t say anything. I walk behind Mia, who is a good head shorter than me, and grab the tag from behind her back. I pull it up and bring the reader near until I hear a beep from the machine.

“Are you paying with cash or credit?” the cashier says.

“Cash will do,” I say with a smile.

* * *

That whole scene was sort of exhilarating: being in public while scanning my sister like she was my property. I realize that this description is somewhat closer to reality than it should be when I think about the fact that she is wearing an outfit I picked out for her and squirted my jizz on.

Alright look, I’m not one to humiliate anyone, but I can’t say that this wasn’t exciting. It’s not like I want to share her with anyone, it was more of me showing off to everyone else what I have. Though I now realize that I am getting way ahead of myself in the grand scheme of things and I do feel bad. That is why I stopped right there and quickly brought Mia back to the car. The looks that she got on the way there didn’t make me feel any better about what I was doing to her, but she didn’t seem to mind that much—on the surface. Sure, as I said, there was a part of her subconscious telling her that this was wrong, but a good majority of her mind was entirely ignorant of anything out of the ordinary.

Arriving home, Dad was the first person to see Mia’s new clothes.

“New fit?” he says, jokingly trying his best to imitate youth-speak. He doesn’t seem bothered by any of it. His being okay with her outfit may be attributed to the triggers. When I get control over everyone like that, the taboos become more and more like a given. As if in their minds, that is the way life has always been.

“Heh, just trying something new that Jacob recommended,” Mia says, much more confident at home than she was outside, as she struts up the stairs. I watch as her short self makes her way up each step, her ass seems to be staring right back at me. Dad doesn’t seem to care too much. Yeah, it is out of the ordinary for Mia to be dressing this way, but I guess there is a little extra leniency required to have the clothing trigger work.

Dad seems busy as he returns back to what he was doing without acknowledging me, so I quickly follow Mia up to her room where I find her hanging her new clothes in her wardrobe. I have few words to say but, as I have no obvious reason to be here, Mia asks me what I need.

“Hey Jacob, need me again so soon?” she jokes.

“Nope, just wanted to get a good look at you in your new clothes,” I say. “You should start wearing them whenever you are at home.”

“You think so? I mean, yeah of course! I wouldn’t want to wear them outside anyways. Way too many creeps eyeing me out there,” she says as I take in the sight of her large expanse of exposed skin.

“Yeah, the stuff looks great on you. But you’re right, we wouldn’t want any weirdo to get the wrong idea. Remember, this is for you, not them!” I say, doing my best to empower her. Despite the hypocrisy in my statements, I wasn’t joking. I truly wish for Mia to feel good about herself. But, if I am exempt from my own rules, then so be it. It’s not like I’m harming her by staring. “Speaking of which, do you mind if I can see the maid outfit again?”

“Of course,” Mia says with a light sigh. She mainly seemed annoyed that she has to unfold the outfit that she had just put up—the fact that she has to wear it for me, in general, doesn’t seem to bother her at the slightest. Honestly, the most surprising thing to me about this is the fact that she hung up the maid outfit without washing it. My cum stains were still on there. I guess in her head, there was nothing dirty or gross about semen stains on clothes. It was just part of the outfit now. Just a part of life.

After dropping the maid outfit into a pile on her bed, she begins undressing, which isn’t a hard task seeing as she is basically half-naked as she is. Within a few seconds, her bandana is slowly drifting to the floor as she begins to unbutton her pants. Within a couple more, she is again standing there in nothing but her panties. It was a different sight than what I got earlier. Standing in the much more open space of her bedroom makes her appear that much more “naked” if that makes sense—that much more exposed and vulnerable. Plus, it emphasizes that not only is she okay with me seeing her like this but that she doesn’t care at all. She is closer to indifference than anything.

Despite this being the fifth time that I’ve watched this sort of scene in the last couple of hours, my eyes are still glued to her. It’s like I will never get over the fact that I can just watch her do what is supposed to be an intimate act. Not only that, she is only becoming more and more comfortable with my eyes whenever she is in such situations. I don’t get much time to take in the sight once again because we are interrupted by the sound of light footsteps approaching.

I hear a voice from behind me as we are caught off guard.

“Hey Mia- what the fuck…” I hear a soft, familiar voice say in a confused tone. I instantly recognize that it belongs to Anna.

Turning around, I see her standing there in her traditional Vietnamese dress without the pants. I hadn’t explicitly told her to put it on, but I guess in her head it’s on the list of acceptable outfits to wear at home now since she knows that I like it. Maybe pushing Mia forward at the mall lowered everyone’s resistance towards the triggers. That would explain why she was so willing to put the dress on even without my instruction.

Strangely, she covers her face and averts her eyes, trying her best to respect Mia’s privacy as she changes.

“Mia? Why are you letting Jacob watch you change?” Anna continues to ask, puzzled. That’s odd, why does she care? She literally gave me a lap dance yesterday and now she is freaking out because Mia is changing in front of me? Maybe she was only okay with that with Tony’s extra help—and she was emotional which would make the trigger more effective on her.

“What do you mean? Does it matter? What’s wrong with Jacob staring at us?” Mia says.

I can tell that Mia’s reasoning messes with Anna’s perspective of good and wrong for a moment.

“Because..! Well… I don’t know actually…You’re changing!” is all Anna can say as she reevaluates the situation in her head.

In the meantime, Mia goes back to dressing herself and she is soon wearing the provocative maid uniform that I got to appreciate so well earlier at the mall. Once again, the fat of her legs seems to be yearning to explode from her leggings. Between the end of her leggings and the beginning of her skirt lies just a subtle hint of bare thigh—the gap can’t be more than 2 inches in length but it is enough. She brings the straps of her outfit over each of her shoulders and readjusts the white front of the top that is surrounded by otherwise black fabric. For her finishing touch, she gently places the white lace headpiece atop her head.

I look over the woman in the room: Anna wearing her ao dai and Mia wearing her French maid outfit.

Anna does the same thing and looks over to Mia. She is shocked as she sees how much skin she is now truly exposing. Changing is one thing, the intent isn’t taboo. This, on the other hand, is

“Mia? What are you wearing?” Anna says seemingly caught off guard. She looks concerned over the fact that Mia is openly wearing such a suggestive outfit in front of me.

Hmm.. No, that can’t be it, I must have been wrong. There has to be another reason that Anna is bothered by Mia’s outfit. I am making her do a lot of mental gymnastics to be just-okay with something that shouldn’t be that big of a deal at this point.

“What? I can wear what I want,” Mia says.

“What do you mean? You never wear anything slutty, especially not a whole ass outfit. Especially in front of Jacob,” Anna argues. Her vulgar language catches both me and Mia off guard.

“Well, he told me to,” Mia fires back.

“Yeah, but you’re just gonna do it?” Anna says.

“Look at yourself! You are wearing your ao dai in the middle of the year because he told you to,” Mia said, pointing out the flaw in Anna’s logic.

“Well, he recommended it, but I actually want to wear it! And it’s not as bad as whatever the fuck you are wearing. Where did you even get that?” Anna questions.

“I picked it up at the mall,” Mia says.

“Well, whatever. Mom won’t be too happy about this,” Anna says as she looks at Mia with a face of disgust. Anna respects Mia as much as everyone else, so for her to be treating Mia like this means that she is seeing something very wrong in this situation, enough for her to openly be toxic.

“Wait! Why would you tell Mom? Don’t,” Mia seems to half-beg.

Why would Mom care? The clothing trigger affects everyone in the house so all of their outfits should be normalized.

“Why does it matter? I thought you weren’t doing anything wrong,” Anna says smugly. Honestly, Anna seems pretty mean to Mia right now; whatever Anna is seeing must hold a great deal of significance in her head.

“There is nothing wrong with this! It’s just that Mom… Mom can’t see. You shouldn’t see either! This is basically lingerie okay,” Mia rapidly explains.

“Exactly! So why the fuck are you walking around in it!” Anna says, her point finally coming across.

“Well… I don’t know, okay! He told me to put it on and you just walked in!” Mia exclaims, panicking at the thought of Mom finding out what she bought at the store today.

That’s it! The girls are totally fine with me staring at them but they get uncomfortable when they see each other. Sure, maybe the clothing triggers come with a little leniency that makes them put up with some of it, but I have no direct trigger that makes Anna okay with seeing Mia in a sexual context. The same applies to any other combination of people in this house that doesn’t include me because the triggers thus far all revolve around me. They are directed towards me. If I want to fulfill my dreams one day, I have to make them more comfortable around each other which, now that I think of it, is a difficult task because all of us have pretty high standards for personal space. I’ll be starting from scratch here.

“Ladies, ladies, settle down,” I say. Neither of them seems fond of me referring to them as ladies, but it’s hard to take them seriously when they both look like they just came from a thirst trap cosplay convention. “There’s nothing wrong with me staring at you guys, right?”

They both nod in agreement.

“And I get a big say in your outfits?” I continue.

“Well, of course, I appreciate your feedback, so I guess,” Anna says.

“So it’s okay for me to stare at you in whatever you guys are wearing?” I prod.

“Yeah,” Mia says. “What are you getting at?”

“So if I tell you to show off skin so that I can stare at you, then that shouldn’t be an uncomfortable subject for the other people in this house, right?” I say, hoping they fall for this obviously flawed logic.

They seem to contemplate this.

“No, you can stare at me and tell me what you think I should wear, but that doesn’t mean I have to be comfortable with Mia wearing whatever, that is, while I’m here,” Anna responds.

“But it’s literally my room!” Mia says.

She was right, it is her room, so why does Anna care? Even if she thinks it is inappropriate, it is Mia’s own personal space. Nonetheless, this can all be resolved if I can just get them both comfortable in their own skin. Mia is on my side here, but I have no doubt that she wouldn’t be too happy if Anna was walking around in her underwear.

Thinking about all of this, I’ve come to realize that I might’ve gotten ahead of myself. When separated, I’ve been able to make large bounds of progress on both of them individually, but I didn’t account for how they would interact together. Honestly, I’m lucky that I caught myself before the entire family got involved—but still, this is not ideal. I have to figure out how to get out of this before one of the girls tattles on the other.

“Guys! Stop fighting, why does it even matter?” I ask, shooting my best shot of defusing the situation.

“What do you mean why does it matter?” Anna says as she pauses to gather her thoughts. “Of course you’re okay with all of this, you pervert!”

“How am I the pervert? There’s nothing wrong with me looking at you guys,” I say.

“Well… Yeah but for everything else!” Anna says.

“Like what? He isn’t doing anything wrong, Anna. Sure, he has his weird moments, but if you accuse him of something even when there is nothing, your accusations will just lose meaning,” Mia says.

“Okay, but why does he want you to walk around the house in a slutty outfit?” Anna asks.

“Like you said, I want to! And you’re one to talk! You’re appropriating our culture by wearing that just because he likes it!” Mia says.

This whole situation is so weird. The girls are entirely fine with dressing how I want them to but after a certain point, they will start to notice when each other’s behavior goes too far from what they personally consider normal. In other words, Anna is okay with dressing up for me but is weirded out when she sees Mia dressed in a similar manner, and vice versa. It is honestly a little hypocritical of them if you think about it, but my best guess is that with their inability to see what’s wrong with the situation, they latch onto the next best thing that they can blame for their inner feelings of disgust.

“Guys just stop! If mom or dad sees you guys dressed like this, they’ll get mad at both of you!” I say.

“Yeah, but mom already saw me in this so we know she doesn’t care. What Mia is wearing, on the other hand, that’s definitely crossed some sort of line,” Anna argues.

“Yours is just as revealing as mine! Plus, it’s not like I’m gonna wear this outside of my room!” Mia says, backpedaling on her promise to me from earlier..

I have to interrupt her here.

“Uhh, yeah you will,” I say. “You’d look a lot better that way.”

“I will? Uh oh, I will!” Mia says doing a complete 180 on what she had just said only seconds ago. “But that doesn’t matter Anna, because I really don’t care about what you or anyone else thinks about how I dress. It’s none of your business, quite honestly.”

I shouldn’t be egging them on. The worse their bickering gets, the more likely I am to get in actual trouble.

Anna takes a frustrated sigh as she takes out her phone and begins to type.

“Hey, what are you doing? Stop that!” Mia says as she takes a step toward Anna but Anna is too fast.

“I just told Dad to come up here,” Anna says.

“What! Why!” Mia cries in shock. She turns to her cabinet and eyes a more conservative set of clothing, but she can’t change into that without my explicit permission—which, sure, I could give her, but that’s a band-aid solution; I’d just be delaying the inevitable. I need a long term solution, but I have to take a pause for a moment.

Never in my life would I have imagined Mia defending her right to dress like a slut from Anna. Now, I had to do my part and fix this before Dad gets here. He seemed busy when we entered the house, so I should have a decent amount of time to settle things.

“Why can’t you both just be okay with seeing each other dressed a little more revealingly? You are fine with each other dressing like that” I say as I point to Anna’s dress that shows off much more leg than it needs to. “What is wrong with going just one step further?”

“Well, you can’t say that, because what if you keep saying one step further and one step further? Eventually, we’ll be in an entirely different hemisphere,” Mia says.

“Mia! I’m on your side here!” I exclaim.

“Was just pointing it out, sheesh,” Mia says.

Well, I can’t come up with a solution right at this instant, so I allow myself to get distracted by the views of the room. Seeing them both standing here out in the open arguing about what crosses the line in terms of revealing clothes is kind of negated by their current states of dress.

I once again take in the suggestive form of Mia’s black and white French maid outfit that hugs her to showcase her curvy waist and stomach. Her breasts seem much better emphasized in this thing than any other outfit that I’ve seen her in. Her leggings seem to have stretched to fit her, so her movements cause an extra “jiggle” to her thighs and calves that weren’t apparent earlier. Seeing it in better lighting, I can tell that it is much higher quality than I would have expected it to be. It almost looks authentic. The headpiece sits messily as she has not had the chance to properly adjust it, her shoulder-length, blondish hair frizzing around the white lace that was hastily placed atop her head.

On the other side of the room, Anna stands a good inch or two shorter than Mia, who is already pretty short for our family. Her red, flower-covered ao dai hugs her figure in a similar manner; though it isn’t nearly as revealing because much of her front legs are covered by the front flap of the dress. Of course, her bare legs are exposed from the sides. I assume that she has no pants on of any kind. If last night was any indicator, she was probably nude to her underwear. And Anna isn’t as curvy as Mia, but she has enough meat and knows how to work with what she has. Her longer, curvy brown hair runs all the way down to near her ass.

Throughout all of this careless daydreaming, an idea forms in my head. I already know that I need to get the girls comfortable with each other’s bodies, but I realize how I can go about this. Still, I want to try and have a little fun so I decide to experiment a little.

“Guys, how do you feel about cum?” I say.

Anna gives me a look of disgust as words fail to appear in her mind.

“What? Why would you ask that? You’re so gross Jacob,” Mia stares at me. She looks embarrassed because it was only moments ago where she defended me from Anna, saying that I wasn’t as much of a pervert as I appeared to be—and now I was asking them about my cum.

Still, it’s funny if you think about it, Mia was gulping mine down just a few hours earlier. I bet remnants of my taste still linger in her mouth. She was even walking around covered in it—she still is for a matter of fact

“So you guys don’t want my cum?” I say again.

“JACOB!” Anna finally butts in. “Why are you like this? Why are you the way you are? Why do we keep letting you get away with this? Mia! See! What did I tell you?”

“Jacob, stop it right now,” Mia says, glaring at me sternly with a scrunched forehead. With as much respect and praise that Mia constantly received from everyone around her, she had the ability to… how do I say this? to give a good “mom” impression. And she was good. She genuinely had the respect to make demands to us such as a mother would to a child. She rarely used it, but if anything that’s what made it so serious. Anna and I often joke about it: if Mia is in “angry mother” mode, you know that you’re in trouble.

“How about, do you guys want to put my cum on your clothes?” I say confidently. Honestly, this has all been getting a little easy. Once I had my plan, I knew that I could say whatever I wanted because at the end of the day, I can just use the new trigger I got to save me (the one that makes them wear my cum on their clothes).

“Jacob just stop!” Anna says. “Can’t you read a fucking room?”

What? She didn’t accept my offer? By the looks of it, neither did Mia. My trigger should have made them eagerly accept my proposition.

“So you guys actually don’t want any?” I ask, genuinely unsure of what is happening.

“JACOB!” they both yell simultaneously.

“Dad will be here soon and now we’re both gonna tell on you,” Anna says as if the idea of getting me in trouble excites her. What a bitch. It was just yesterday that I helped her get over that guy (well, I guess that I kinda exploited her, but she doesn’t know that!), and now she turns her back on me so quickly? This is what I’m saying, no matter how much I reach out, she gets to decide when we are cool with one another and when she gets to be a dick to me.

Well shit, now I gotta think. Thankfully, Dad never had the fastest response times. He’s way too busy; this gives me a little bit more time to think. For just one moment, I have to stop staring at Mia’s jutting chest and formulate a new plan—one that can’t fail.

Think Jacob, god damn it! It’d be a lot easier to do so if my sister’s form-fitting bodies weren’t staring directed at me.

Wait, the trigger; I must be using it wrong. It never said anything about me asking them to wear my semen… it just said that they would accept it if I gave them some.

“Be right back,” I say, excusing myself from the room.

“Hey, come back here!” Anna says. I hear her light footsteps follow after me, but she is too late. I enter Anna’s room and lock the door behind me, isolating me from the chaos that’s outside.

I hear pounding on the door.

“Hey, unlock it! What are you doing in there you weirdo!” I hear Anna’s faint voice say from behind the door.

Oh, I know what I’m doing. Protected in the calm sanctuary that is Anna’s room, I take a step towards her hamper and pull out my prize: a used panty.

It seems to have been what she slept in, so it isn’t freshly used, but that’s okay. The idea in of itself is enough to get me going as I unbuckle my belt and drop my pants to the ground.

I wrap the red lace fabric around my cock as I start to stroke myself. Through the material of Anna’s panties, I imagine that it is her giving me a handjob. I take in the feeling of each thread as they slide up and down the length of my cock, its texture sending waves of pleasure through my nerves. I can now picture her submissive eyes looking up at me as she repeatedly takes the length of my cock in and out of her mouth. If I can get out of this situation, maybe this dream can be a reality.

After inching closer and closer towards the edge, I fire strings of my cum deep into Anna’s underwear, making sure not to let it soak too much.

I take a sigh of relief as I pull up my pants. Walking towards the door, I realize that Anna and Mia have been calling for me to open up this entire time.

I walk to the door and open it without any fanfare, just hoping to quickly see the outcome of this one way or another.

“Jacob! What the fuck were you doing in there!” Anna demands of me.

“Here Anna, I got this for you,” I say as I hand her seed-filled panty to her. She looks at it for a second but knows exactly what to do.

“Oh thanks Jacob!” Anna says cheerily, her demeanor instantly changing. Her cheeks have run red with a blush as she looks at my present like a wide-eyed child on Christmas morning. “This will look so cute!”

She immediately starts to do exactly what I hoped for her to do: she rubs the fabric on herself, lathering my semen all over her red ao dai. I watch as her trace amounts of thickness move with the flow of her hands. Her eagerness to wear my cum seems to have made her ignore the fact that I used her underwear. She and Mia also seem temporarily over their fight from earlier, but I know it’ll resurface whenever they are done covering themselves.

Looking at Anna now, her red clothing is now covered with wet, dark spots where my semen rubbed over. My seed has, no doubt, penetrated the fabric of her clothing and touched her bare skin, even in regions that I normally would not have access to such as her chest. She didn’t lather it in deeply, so there are still visible lumps of cum over her body. Perfect.

“Anna stop,” I say.

“Huh?” she says looking up at me, her mind obviously on much more important things.

“Mia, wear some too,” I say.

“Uh...” she says as she blinks at me. “But Anna already used it all.”

“Oh, then I guess you’ll have to share,” I say with a smile on my face.

Mia, being as smart as she is, quickly deciphers what I mean. She stares at Anna and looks her body up and down. This act is probably as hot as an act that I have ever seen: one of my sisters eyeing down the other with unholy sights about to occur. Of course, in their minds, it wasn’t unholy or even abnormal for that matter. It was just a normal ol’ Saturday.

Mia looks at me for a second, making sure that this is really what I intend for her to do. I nod and that is all she needs. She takes a step forward towards Anna who understands that she must help her sister out.

Inch by inch, their bodies near. I watch as Anna’s moist, dampened Vietnamese dress makes contact with Mia’s sexy French maid uniform, my cum now transferring from Anna onto Mia.

But that isn’t all. I can tell that they are both trying to get an equal share of my seed. They dance in a series of slow, meaningful rubs. Their chests repeatedly push up into one another, turning to mush as their nubile bodies collide into one single blob of sexiness.

The situation itself is quite tense in a foreign territory sort of way. They don’t speak because they were too focused on the act; all I can hear from them is the sound of heavy breathing (though they are so close together that I can’t distinguish whose breath is whose).

With their faces being so close together, it is actually quite strange that they aren’t making out. I know that they have no reason to, but they are practically sharing one breath as their head is only inches apart.

Soon, Mia’s outfit too is covered in damp spots darkened by the moisture of my cum. It is harder to see on her black uniform, but the white portions of her dress make its presence clear. Actually, now that I take a closer look, the black parts of her dress contrasts well with large clumps of my white cum.

I get a buzz on my phone:

The girls in this house are very comfortable with each other’s bodies.

Bingo! It worked.

“Can you get my back?” Mia says to Anna. Dear God…

“Sure thing,” Anna says with the tone of an employee aiming for customer satisfaction.

Mia turns around, exposing her round panty-covered ass for me to see as she lifts up the flap of her skirt. Anna holds both of her hands in front of her and wipes it down her chest, harvesting as much semen as she can. This has the effect of giving me a pretty good idea of what her titty fat is like as it jiggles to her hands. Soon, her palms are plastered with a layer of my cum. She slowly guides them towards Mia’s butt with caution as if she were tasked with defusing a bomb.

To get to a position to reach Mia’s juicy ass, Anna has to turn around and slightly hunched forward, exposing hers to me as well. Here they are: my two sisters both bent over in front of me, covered in my fresh jizz. This gives me an opportunity to compare their asses. I wouldn’t consider either of them thick like you would consider Kim Kardashian thick. If anything, Anna was on the petite side while Mia had a decent extra amount of meat. That being said, neither of them were completely flat.

This proves to be more true than ever as I witness firsthand how much meat Mia’s backside truly has as Anna’s hands finally make contact. As soon as they touch, Anna’s fingers dig deep within Mia’s flesh as she spreads my goo all over the surface of her underwear. Her skirt dips around Anna’s arms slightly, so I do not have the best view of the entire scene. But hey, if you ever catch me seriously complaining about witnessing what is currently in front of me, then kill me because I’ve clearly been replaced by an imposter (sus af).

I continue to watch as Mia’s ass molds around Anna’s fingers. Her light blue cotton underwear absorbs my cum much more efficiently than her top did so it does not take long for my mark to be left all over her plump bottom side.

Pure bliss…

My thoughts are interrupted by a voice most of you readers probably aren’t too familiar with hearing because the guy writing this story isn’t gay and doesn’t know how homosexual sex works: my dad.

“What in tarnation are you three doin’!” I hear my dad say as he tips his cowboy hat.

Wait, that’s not right, my dad isn’t mid-western, nor is he a cowboy. My mind was wandering so much that I exaggerated the story.

“What the hell are you three doing!” is what he actually said.

Fuck. Why can’t anything go my way?

I turn around and see Dad standing there having just entered the hall. Why was he here? He never enters the kid’s wing of the house.

“What?” Mia says. She has to angle her body to face him as, though she is no longer actively being groped, her ass is still bent over and being held by Anna’s dainty fingers.

“I said, what are you two doing?! Mia, what are you wearing? What is that on you?” my dad says, noticing the mysterious stains covering over his daughters.

“Oh, it’s just Jacob’s semen,” Anna says, her fingers still half an inch deep into Mia’s fat ass.

Dad seems shocked. There is no preparation, class, rulebook, mentor, or whatever else that could possibly prepare a father to walk in on such an ungodly sight. His own children?

Wait… why does he care? The triggers should make him okay with them showing skin. Wait...

I quickly pull out my phone and re-read the notification still loitering on my home screen:

The girls in this house are very comfortable with each other’s bodies.

The girls... Dammit! The girls...

Trigger specifically names females as the people who are affected, and Dad sure definitely isn’t a female. There is no trigger affecting him right now. Maybe the clothing trigger is holding his anger back to a degree because this seems more tame than I would expect, but otherwise, he is taking in all of this information completely raw.

“In my house? You have no right! This is disgusting and I will not stand for it!” Dad yells. I know that Dad gets limited screen time, but I swear he is generally not this much of a dick. If anything, his reaction is warranted, I guess. “What if someone saw you guys?”

His mind is quick to jump to our public appearance.

“Isn’t that why we live here? Isolated from the real world so that we can have privacy?” Mia asks. Our overprotection seems to bother her the most.

“Well- no! Don’t try and change the subject on me! You two, in your rooms! I need to have a chat with Jacob!” Dad yells as he motions my sister’s toward their respective rooms.

“What! Why are you singling me out! I wasn’t even doing anything!” I argue as my sisters make their quick retreat to solitude.

“Well I know you’re behind this,” Dad says. I am always the first to blame with him. Dad tries his best to be a good father, but at the end of the day, he just has such an unfair bias against me when it comes to raising us.

“Okay, so what? What proof do you have on me this time?” I saw as I look up towards him. He is a fair bit taller than me, but I feel a need to maintain eye contact and stand my ground. If I am going to get in trouble anyway, I might as well keep my dignity.

“Why can’t you be normal?” Dad asks. As the words echo my ears, they rattle around my skull bouncing back and forth between the inner walls of my brain, instantly stripping away the hope that I could be strong.

If I’m being completely truthful, the words hurt coming from him. I haven’t been completely honest with you, and I want to apologize. I never directly lied, but I left out some details. The reason I never talk about my dad isn’t because (and I quote) I’m not gay and don’t want to have gay sex with him (which is still true!). It’s because there’s a lot about our relationship past the surface that I don’t normally want to talk about.

Don’t get me wrong, he’s not a deadbeat dad; I look up to the guy, man. He’s almost everything that I aspire to be. I still have a lot of respect for him and most of the time I even consider him a good father, but the rest of the time he treats me just well enough so that I still care about his approval… approval that I may never even get. He always singles me out and it feels like he doesn’t value me as much as anyone else in this family. That’s why those five fucking meaningless words sting so much. Why can’t you be normal? It even sounded harsh coming out of his mouth. Was I not on par with everyone else in this family? Was I not carrying my weight? I feel tears start swelling from my eyes.

I can’t find any words to come out of my mouth so after a few seconds of silence he speaks again.

“Answer me, young man!” Dad says. “I want you to explain everything that was going on in here? Do you guys always do this?”

I try to speak but… nope… more silence.

“Anna called me up here. Why would she do that?” Dad says. “I refuse to believe that you guys would do something so sick and vile in my house. If you were, I’m ready to kick you out of here.”

My tears have transformed into an uncontrollable sob. My dad doesn’t care. In his eyes, it is only an admission of guilt.

I hear him about to speak, but suddenly the room falls quiet.

I look up and see dad standing completely still.

Aye, Jacob? I hear a familiar voice say in an unfamiliarly soft tone. What’s up kid?

Despite him clearly not knowing what to say, hearing Tony was kind of a relief. Still, it was strange hearing him try to sound… comforting? Never in my life would I have expected to describe my perverted robot friend as comforting—as the only comfort that I have right now, really.

I don’t respond and I assume he gets the message.

Alright kid, let’s get this all sorted out for ya, why don’t we? he says, continuing to speak softly as if not to rattle me.

No more words are spoken. Instead, the rest of it is a nonverbal exchange as Tony silently goes out of his way to fix things for me. I feel a notification on my phone:

The kid’s wing of the house is no longer owned by Robert. Instead, it is considered Jacob’s house. And, Jacob’s roof, Jacob’s rules.

I don’t put much thought into it, but on the surface, this rule seems pretty busted as compared to everything else I got. Maybe it was because Tony felt bad for me, or maybe it was because it was required to get Dad off of my back. Either way, I’m glad Tony saved up enough pervert fuel for a rainy day. I know directly controlling people is tiring for the guy.

That being said, Dad begins to move but he doesn’t seem awake if that makes sense. Instead, he slowly lumbers down the stairs and out of sight.

Defeated, I walk into my room and get into bed, passing out as soon as my head hits the pillow that seems softer and comfier than it normally would.

* * *