The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EXPERIMENTAL: AI

Chapter 8

Dinner time is awkward, or it is for me at least. Everyone else seems to be fine, but the weight of my actions from earlier suddenly hit me. Anna was really just eating dinner as if nothing out of the ordinary had just occurred—like I hadn’t just came all over her sweet ass while she gave me the first lap dance of my life only a few short hours ago.

The memory is still vivid in my mind: her soft, juicy stomach... her barely covered chest… her ass that just seemed to be too delicious to turn down… her cute puppy eyes staring back at me as she used her body to pleasure mine… The entire scene was quite ridiculous if I’m being honest. No man should ever be given access to that much sexiness.

But I was, and there she is right in front of me eating a normal family dinner as if nothing ever happened. I stare at her cute face as she eats her food. I don’t even have to worry about her being weirded out by my eyes that seem to keep getting caught on her and the way that her long hair slithered down her body and around her head in the most sensual way possible.

After seeing her standing in that room in nothing more than her undies, seeing her now was almost underwhelming. Don’t get me wrong, her outfit is still freaking hot. She’s wearing an oversized mustard yellow t-shirt that goes to her knees and I don’t see any sign of pants. Wait, I forgot, I can just check now.

I simply scoot my chair backward and lower my head under the table granting my access to look at the collection of nice legs at display. First of all, I look at Anna. To my surprise, she is not wearing pants. I can see straight to her panty through the gap of her legs. She changed out of the white, floral underwear that she was wearing earlier (probably because of the strange liquid that she found on it).

“Jacob, what are you doing?” Mom asks.

“What?” I asked. I wasn’t trying to be snarky or anything, I just wasn’t paying attention to what she was saying.

“I said what are you doing down there?” she repeated, though this time I made an actual effort to understand her words.

“Oh, uh I dropped my fork,” I stutter out. This is a particularly dumb lie because we were eating finger foods at the moment. However, I realize that I don’t even have to lie. “I mean I was just staring at Anna’s legs.”

“Oh, okay,” Mom says, content with that answer. Anna doesn’t seem to care too much either, as my view down her womanhood remains uncovered. “Just hurry up, dinner is getting cold.”

Everyone here, including Mom and Dad, is one hundred percent okay with me ogling my own sister’s legs...

“Yeah mom,” I say. “Just give me a moment.”

While I’m down here, I might as well check out Mom and Mia.

Mom is wearing tight, black yoga pants that hug to her thighs. Despite her age, Mom still looks like she could crush a watermelon with those. Her outfit isn’t as revealing as it could be, but that’s a given. I just don’t have as much opportunity to deal with mom as I do with my sisters.

Mia, on the other hand, I have no excuse for. She’s wearing normal tennis shorts. Don’t get me wrong, they are nice and show off a decent amount of leg, but they are something that she could get away with wearing even before I started gaining power over them. Combine this with the fact that I have had a decent amount of opportunity to spend time with her by now, and she’s far behind Anna, progress-wise.

I think my first goal right now is to get everyone walking around in underwear, but I can’t do that if Mia is barely dressing any more revealingly than before.

I get up from under the table and look at her and her medium length hair. There are two clips on either side of her head which create two pigtails that seem like they are made to be held onto while she sucks a person off.

I feel kind of bad plotting how I’m going to corrupt Mia. She’s always been sweet to me so part of me knows that she doesn’t deserve this (well none of them do really), but her cute buttery skin makes it hard to say no. I just want to—no, need to—see what’s beneath her clothes that seem so particularly styled every day.

Like her fashion wasn’t fashion in the sense that she wanted to expose skin. Her outfits were always well thought out so that the pieces perfectly complemented each other. It was art and she was the artist. Because of ahem recent changes around here and the fact that she tends to dress more comfortably at home, she was currently wearing the aforementioned tennis shorts accompanied by a plain white t-shirt.

Like I said earlier, these are nice outfits that show her body off, but it’s nothing too out of the ordinary. I wonder what gives.

* * *

I’ve slept on it overnight, and I figure Tony can help me. If anything, it’s worth a shot to ask at least.

“Tony!,” I whisper in a loudish tone to the empty room. “Tony!”

There are a few seconds of no response.

YAWNN. Morning kid. Whatcha need?

“I was thinking about yesterday and a lot of stuff happened right.”

Yeah it was pretty cool stuff, heh kid?

“Yeah, but that must mean you’re fully charged and ready to go, right?”

Oh my gosh, don’t you listen to anything I say?

“What? The more perverted stuff I do, the more energy you have to control people, no?”

Yeah, but for the millionth time, if I contribute or help you, then I’m burning fuel to make fuel!

Hmm, I guess that makes sense. And I guess I’m kind of stupid considering the fact that he’s mentioned this many times before.

“Well, you didn’t help that much last night. Surely you got a little gain out of it?”

And so what? You want me to waste every little bit of fuel that I get as soon as I get it or somethin’? You oughta see a financial advisor kid, and soon. Let me give you a word of advice: start your 401k as soon as possible. You’ll thank me later.

“What? Why are you talking about 401k’s? I just wanted you to help me do what you asked me to do!”

Yeah, what I told YOU to do. Not me to do, YOU. What is it that you want to do anyways?

“I don’t know man. I’ve had these powers for the last like 4 days and I’m barely anywhere.”

You’ve gotten a good nut or two haven’t ya?

“Well yeah, but those have been one-off occurrences. I want the house to really feel… mine, y’know? I’ve had the clothing trigger since day two and Mia is still walking around in shit that she could get away with wearing before.”

What happened to your entire facade of being guilty about it?

“Shut up, do you want to help me or not?”

Fine fine, I can’t directly help you, but I can give you some advice. Something that is more directly tied to a person’s personality is harder to change. It’s like fighting someone’s fundamental truth, y’know. If something is stopping Mia from dressing more provocatively, then she’s holding back the house as a whole and you gotta figure out what the problem is. Otherwise, she’ll continue to slow down your progress.

I let that information sink in for a moment. I have to get Mia past this hump so that I can speed things up….

“Alright, thanks Tony,” I say as I start to walk out of the room.

What? Not even the courtesy to ask what’s up? I hear him say as I continue to walk out of the room.

* * *

Okay, so I’ve done some more thinking and I realize that if I want to try to pervert Mia, then I gotta spend some time with her. The only problem being is that Mia isn’t an “at home” person. She much prefers to be out and about than confined to her bedroom.

So that’s how I’ve gotten into this situation: a personal Uber. I don’t like driving more than I have to, but taking Mia to the mall seems like an easy way to go about things.

“Are you sure you want to come with?” Mia said as she exited from the passenger seat of our car. “I don’t want to bother you or anything.”

“No no, I don’t mind. I have nothing to do today anyway,” I say as I pull the key from the ignition.

“Alright, sweet,” Mia said.

We started walking to the front of the mall. It struck me as kind of odd that Mia was planning to go to the mall alone, but she has never been the type to care about what others think about her. She had friends, yes, but that doesn’t mean she was gonna wait around for them to be free just so that they could go to the mall.

Nonetheless, she seemed to appreciate my company.

As we leave the parking lot and head towards the entrance of the shopping complex, Mia picks up her pace to cross the street. As she walks away, I am given a unique opportunity to admire her body and the outfit that she so particularly chose to accompany it.

She is wearing worn, light blue mom jeans that are held up with a black belt. The legs of her pants are cuffed, revealing just a sample of her legs for me to see. Her top was a black long sleeve that was covered in red leaves. The shirt stopped right at her belly button, revealing a decent amount but not too much for others to see. The front of her top is a deep v-neck that shows off just a subtle hint of her cleavage. At the same time, the crop top nature of the shirt reveals her softly defined stomach area and even the small of her back. Pretty nice view, if I do say so myself.

Once we entered the mall, Mia turned to me: “Let’s eat, I’m starving.”

* * *

We had an enjoyable lunch. We ate at the food court and we’ve just been sitting here chatting ever since.

“So what do you do when you come here alone?” I ask.

“Well, I don’t know, I just walk around I guess. It’s pretty nice actually,” she says.

“What is?” I ask back.

“I don’t know, just that feeling of being alone. If I want to go somewhere, I can just go. I don’t have to wait around for people, you know?” she explains.

“Yeah, I guess I kinda get what you mean. Like that certain sense of freedom?” I say.

“Yeah, exactly!” she says.

I know what Mia meant. Living the lifestyle that our family lived, it feels like we are constantly under watch—which is true I guess. Like yeah, us kids are independent of our parents, but are we really? It feels like independence but in reality, we are under the constant protection of the pseudo-utopia that my dad has created.

“Oh, uh, well am I disturbing your alone time by being here then?” I ask.

“Not at all!” she says frantically, realizing that I may have taken her words the wrong way. “No, your company is fine Jacob.”

She gives me a big smile to show that she was truly being genuine.

Frick, I hate this about Mia. Not hate because I hate her, but because I hate that it makes me feel bad.

The thing about Mia is she’s really nice (I know, as I’ve said for the millionth time). This is very obviously a good thing, but it has some unintended side effects on me.

You see, Mia is the kind of girl that you might ignore because you don’t think you have a chance with her. You might think that her ego would make her less inclined to talk to you—except that that’s not the case. She’s kind, she’s nice, she’s welcoming. It makes me feel like if she weren’t my sister, I might have a chance with her. This just pulls me in closer to the trap of catching feelings for her. She’s like the girl from across the class that you daydream of spending the night talking to—except she gives you just enough attention and treats you just kind enough that you get hopefully that your fantasies have a chance of being more than just fantasies.

But again, the rational part of me knows that this isn’t true. She’s my sister after all. Her welcoming personality just makes you feel comfortable enough with her so that she appears to be in your league.

Honestly, my entire relationship with her makes me feel the worst about what I’ve been up to recently. I came into today with a goal in mind: advance my progress with Mia. But being here with her normally is kind of nice.

Before recently, I didn’t talk much with Mia. You see, my relationship with Anna is a love to hate kind of thing. We spend a decent amount of time together, even if we are bickering and getting on each other’s nerves most of the time. Yeah, all the problems that I mentioned before still exist, but it’s not abnormal for me and Anna to end up watching a movie together or having a normal discussion. You know, when she randomly decides that I’m worth her time.

My relationship with Mia has been a lot less close. That’s not to say that we never spend time with each other, but just not to an extent that I was content with. I usually only went to her when I needed help with homework or something. Mia is an outgoing person, so she obviously is friendly to everyone, but I barely had a special “personal” relationship with her as a sibling. The only reason that I spent more time with her than other people did is because of my proximity to her.

Recently, with Mia feeling bad for me because of all the shit I’ve been getting, we’ve spent a few extra minutes every night chatting before going to bed. Of course, Mia only feels bad for me because of Tony. For example, remember when Anna got mad at me for peeping on them shower? Mia thought that was totally fine and that the backlash I got was unjustified. That sort of thing.

Man, Mia just doesn’t deserve any of this, despite how much I want to do things. Maybe that’s why I’ve been holding off on corrupting her. I know I got a little touchy with her while studying the other day, but that was totally in the moment. I had not planned on doing that, I just let my actions get the better of me.

This conflict must have been making its way to my facial expression as Mia looks at me and begins to speak.

“Is everything okay?” she says quizzically.

“Uhh,” I say snapping back into it. “Yeah, was just daydreaming.”

“Well, are you done? I want to go get some drinks,” she said.

By drinks, she was no doubt speaking of either Starbucks or boba. She was kind of basic in that sense really. At some point, you have to consider it an addiction, right? I’m only joking.

“Yeah, sure let’s go,” I say as I get up from the table.

I carry the trays of our food to the garbage can and dump it in. By the time I turn around, she’s already on her way to the boba shop across the mall.

“Hey hey wait up,” I yell as I catch up to her.

“Oh sorry, force of habit,” she says. I am reminded of the fact that usually when she’s here alone, she enjoys being able to walk around freely at her own leisure (in this case, her leisure just happened to be faster than my normal speed). Keeping this in mind, I walk faster as I try to match her pace.

We eventually make it to the boba shop and realize that the line is long.

“Jacob? Can you order for me? I really have to use the bathroom,” she says,

Of course, I can’t say no. She gives me her order and heads off to powder her nose. Surprisingly, they make our drinks with relative haste. This gives me some time to consider what to do while Mia is gone so I go to the back of the shop and sit down. The area is pretty secluded and I’m pretty hidden from people’s views due to the layout of the room. I was sitting in the back of the shop in a little cubby, meaning I had relative privacy from the outside mall that was hustling with random on goers.

On one hand, I could continue this day as normal and bond with my sister. But on the other hand, I could do something perverted and make some positive gain from today. It would be so easy too. I could just take my dick out and cum into her boba, tricking her into swallowing my cum. This wouldn’t be too hard to pull off considering that I’m already, well…, hard I guess. Gosh, even thinking about the possibility of doing something “fun” with Mia is enough to get me an erection.

I quickly peep from behind my wall so that I may see out of my cubby. From across the mall, I can see Mia exiting the bathroom. She stops at the window of a store to look at some clothing… wait… she’s stopping at a lingerie shop? That doesn’t make any sense, Mia would never wear anything of the sort.

The idea of this is enough to sway my decision. Under the table, I pull out my cock and start jerking. I think of Mia laying in my bed wearing nothing but the lingerie that she seemed to be window shopping for. I imagine her slowly stripping each piece off one by one putting on a show just for me. For no one else. Everything she would be doing would be for me.

Suddenly, I realize Mia is standing in front of me. I got lost in my fantasies once again. Gosh, this seems to happen a lot. Maybe I have the horny equivalent of ADHD or something.

“So which one is mine?” she says looking at the two drinks sitting on the counter. Good, she hasn’t noticed that I am literally jerking off under the table.

I want to buy time.

“It’s this one,” I say using my free hand to point to the correct drink. “But wait, it’s not done yet.”

“What do you mean?” she asks.

“You know how they’re always trying these new gimmicks on boba? Well, we’re just waiting on a special ingredient,” I say.

“Oh,” she says as she processes this information. “Okay.”

She sits down across from me on the table. As she lowers herself onto her seat, she looks at her cup with slight suspicion as she can’t seem to figure out why they would give us our drinks before actually completing them.

Maybe it is because of this that she doesn’t notice the slight rocking of the table as I continue to jerk myself off just out of her view.

Realizing that we are sitting in awkward silence, I decide to make small talk to try to distract her.

“So, what took you so long?” I ask, hoping to figure out as to why she was looking into that lingerie shop. She looks a bit flustered.

“Oh, it was nothing. There was a long line is all,” she responds.

Jerking off is easy when I can literally stare at my sister for fap material. I’m not allowed to masturbate directly in front of Mia, but there is nothing stopping me from staring at her cleavage that is exposed to the cold air of the mall. As I stare into the abyss of tit fat that I so wish to run my tongue down, I do my best to continue the conversation.

“So, you didn’t stop by any stores or anything?” I ask.

“Uh, I just looked around a couple,” she says caught off guard with the specificness of my question.

I can no longer hold it in as I feel a sensitive tickle begin to take over the nerve endings of my cock. I quickly grab Mia’s drink and open the lid, quickly dropping it below the table. I don’t know if it was the fact that I was staring directly at Mia or the fact that I was in public, but my load was larger than normal. The entire top layer of Mia’s drink was now coated in my cum.

I look up to see Mia’s confused, shocked reaction. She doesn’t dare look under the table, but she can only assume what I just did. Still, she doesn’t want to overreact before she knows for sure what I did.

“Uhh Jacob, what did you just do to my drink?” she asks cautiously.

I pause. Obviously, I know what I did. This is not one of those cases where I accidentally just became perverted, I did this full mindedly. Still, despite having a slight plan in my head, I didn’t plan this far ahead. I really should have figured out the details before I actually executed anything.

“What do you mean?” is the only thing I manage to mutter out of my mouth.

“Huh? I literally just saw you grab my drink,” she says, staring at me cautiously.

Knowing that I am caught, I cover her drink once again and bring it up from under the table, the top of it clearly being contaminated with if you knew what to look for.

Still, she stares at it but is unable to see anything passed the not entirely transparent lid.

It seems to pass her eye test as she looks back up at me.

“I dunno, was just trying to see if I could hide it from you,” I say. This may sound like a lame excuse, but the idea of taking each other’s belongings just for the sake of hiding it and messing with the other person was a common occurrence between the three of us.

“Well, then you’re getting sloppy, you did it right in front of me!” she jokes. After an awkward pause, she turns to look towards workers of the shop. “When will they come over to finish the drink?”

“Uh, I don’t know actually,” I say.

She looks over the corner and sees that the workers are standing idle after beating the lunch rush.

“Are you sure they said it wasn’t done yet? They probably wouldn’t give it to you if it wasn’t done. Ah, whatever, screw it,” she says as she grabs her metal straw from her purse and pierces it into the lid of the cup. I watch in slow motion as her soft, defined lips move towards the tip of her straw so that she can begin drinking her drink.

With the straw sitting at the bottom of the cup, none of my semen makes it into her mouth. We keep talking but I continuously watch the level of her drink dip lower and lower towards the end of her straw—like a countdown timer.

“Hm, it’s okay. I think they messed it up a little but that’s alright,” is Mia’s only reaction to the drink.

That’s the way she was. Despite being better than everyone and having the ability to analyze almost anything to see how it can be improved, she was just unproblematic most of the time. Or at least she tried her best to be.

“Are you sure?” I ask. I would normally offer to have the drink replaced, but that would defeat the purpose of cumming in her drink. Now that I think of it, maybe my semen is the reason her drink tastes “off” in the first place. The bulk of it has not yet reached her straw but surely small pieces of it have made their way there and into her mouth.

We continue to talk for about twenty minutes. Being the conservationist that she is, Mia makes a point to never waste food so she chugs down her boba like a champ—fighting through any “off” taste that might linger on her tongue.

At this point, I’ve steered the conversation back in one direction: why was she stopping to look at that lingerie shop?

“I don’t know why you care so much. I was just taking a pee man,” Mia says jokingly. It was true, she was just peeing, but the humor came from the delivery of the line.

“I don’t know, you just took some time is all,” I say.

“Okay, sorry I can’t just do it standing up alright. Since when did you care so much about my pee times anyways?” she says.

“I was just wondering okay,” I say. “It’s just that I thought I saw you window shopping on your way back.”

She seems flustered at such a random accusation. Even if I saw her window shopping, why would I care so much? Mia obviously didn’t know how to react. She didn’t want to admit she was looking at fancy female underwear.

Trying to buy more time, she takes a sip from her near-empty cup. This means that this sip should be the gulp that transports my semen up her reusable straw and into her mouth.

I soon see the dark outline of the liquid shoot up the cylindrical metal tube. Once the shadow reaches her mouth, she almost instantly scrunches her face and sends whatever caused the seemingly foul taste back into the straw.

“Ugghh, what is this?” she screams just quietly enough so no one else can hear.

“What? What’s wrong with it?” I ask.

She grabs a napkin and spits into it. I can see a long string of a wad of my semen mixed with her spit laying in the napkin. She recoils her face and opens her mouth. I see another string of what I assume to also be my cum connecting the top of her mouth to the bottom.

She gags for a moment but tries to muffle it so as to not call unnecessary attention towards our table.

“Ugh, what is this?” she asks.

That’s weird. Surely the taste of semen should be obvious to a girl her age. Maybe she just didn’t want to say it.

“What? What is what?” I ask, pretending not to know what she is talking about.

“I don’t know. It’s something in my drink. It’s thick and stringy. It kind of tastes like bleach I think,” she manages to get out, but not without a big pool of saliva forming in her mouth as she does her best not to swallow.

Hm, she really seems to not recognize what should be an iconic taste. Was Mia that sexually inexperienced?

Well, I have to put myself in a tough situation if I want to make this thing work, so here goes nothing:

“Like bleach? Maybe it’s semen?” I say confidently.

“What? Why would you even say that?” Mia says with a confused yet angry look to her face.

“I dunno, I heard that’s what that taste like,” I say defensively, though as sadistic as it sounds I’m just toying with her at this point. I know with absolute certainty that what she is tasting is semen—my semen specifically.

“Why would they do that in my drink?” she says thinking logically. “Plus, that would mean that they would have to touch themselves while making the drinks. That’s impossible since the customers would see them.”

“Then that must mean that someone else did it,” I say, edging closer and closer to the truth.

“Like who?” she asks as she regathers her bearings. The unexpected taste of my cum must’ve hit her hard as she is still visibly recovering.

“I don’t know, maybe I did it,” I say.

“What?” she says as she looks up at me, spit still pooling in her mouth.

“Well maybe I came into your drink,” I say, only more firmly this time.

“That isn’t a good joke Jacob,” Mia says as she grabs another napkin to wipe the strange taste out of her mouth.

“No I mean it. I came into your drink,” I say.

She seems too distracted to take me seriously. She is annoyed that I would say something so vulgar but she doesn’t believe that I actually did it. Her first priority is clearly to get that awful taste out of her mouth. She’s probably planning to deal with my BS after.

“What do you think I did when I brought the cup under the table?” I say. “It’s for flavor Mia. Don’t you want your boba to taste good?”

She looks up at me finally considering the fact that I am telling the truth; considering the fact that I may not just be a lying pervert but also a pervert who would actually act on his impulse. Still wanting to believe that I am joking, she keeps her voice down so as to not alert passers-by who might be in earshot of us.

“Jacob! Shut up! That isn’t funny. Seriously did you do it,” she says sternly.

“Yes,” I say.

I feel her foot kick my shin in retaliation from under the table as her gags grow more intense. It’s almost as if she is trying to force herself to vomit so that she can rid her mouth of anything that she may have accidentally swallowed.

As she retches in disgust, I again see particles of my semen floating around the moist cavern of her mouth.

COUGH “Why the fuck would you do that?” she says with anger. I can tell that she’s in a state of disbelief because her normal reaction would probably be more similar to screaming if anything.

“Because it tastes better with it?” I say as if my words should come obvious to someone.

“Are you sick or something! Why do you have to be so disgusting?” she says between dry heaves.

“Well, you’re all out. You drank all of the cum I gave you. Do you want some more?” I ask nonchalantly.

“What the fuck kind of question is that?” Mia says. She rarely curses with such passion, with such hatred. But suddenly, her demeanor shifts as she readies herself to speak once again. She puts on that same giddy smile that she always does. The one where her cheeks seem to turn to a cute jelly as they shoot upwards. “Of course I would!”

* * *

-Boba technology advances quickly and sporadically, so Mia will drink anything that Jacob gives her to drink.

That’s what the notification on my phone said moments after Mia asked me to refill her cup with my semen.

After “refilling” Mia’s drink from under the table, she is straight-up drinking a cup of my semen… and enjoying it!

For the last 15 or so minutes, we have been chatting as normal as she continuously drank little droplets of my cum at a time. Despite how powerful I would like my load to be, there is only so much to fill up an entire cup so she has been sucking at a puddle sitting on the bottom of the cup this entire time.

Still, it’s somewhat of a special sensation to watch your own sister have a mouth full of your fresh load as she raves about how good it tastes. Anyway, I have to get back on topic.

“So anyway, what store were you stopping by?” I ask.

Again, she gets flustered. At this point, I’m more curious than anything. I never thought Mia would be one to be looking at lingerie, now more than ever since she didn’t know what cum tasted like less than an hour ago.

“Why do you keep asking?” she says.

“Was it a lingerie shop?” I ask, completely ignoring her question.

She seems to freeze. I was obviously being an annoyance to her. Maybe this is why she preferred going to the mall alone?

“Why does it matter to you?” she asks.

“Because I care about how you dress,” I say.

This seems to resonate with her. Despite everything surrounding it making absolutely zero sense in her head, there was still that implanted trigger that granted me a lot of control over her wardrobe. Now, it was completely within my jurisdiction to ask why she was looking at a clothing shop.

“Okay, so why were you looking there? I’ve never seen that sort of stuff in your closet,” I say.

“It wasn’t just a lingerie shop, they sell a lot of clothes… and… I dunno… I just wanted to get a peek. The stuff there is just nice to look at, okay?” she says.

“So why don’t you buy any?” I ask.

“Me? Buy revealing clothes? For who?” she jokes.

“Well, you seem to like the idea of it,” I say.

“Yeah, but I already have a lot of clothes. And that kind of scandalous stuff just doesn’t fit my style,” she says, almost blushing to death from embarrassment.

“Says who?” I fire back.

“I don’t know. No one in particular I guess. It’d just be weird I think,” she answers.

“Well, if you like that kind of stuff why don’t you just wear it? Who cares about what others think?” I ask.

“I care about what others think, okay. I care,” she says.

This is a big revelation to me. In my head, Mia seemed to be above judgment and above the opinions of others. I always viewed her as the type of person to be bound by no one but herself. Hearing someone I respect so highly having to deal with these kinds of issues is kind of reassuring actually—like everyone faces the same problems on the inside no matter how they appear on the outside.

“Why do you care about what others think?” I ask.

“Do you know how hard it is to get attention for me? Why do you think I always go out alone? It’s because it’s the only time I don’t have to worry about how I can get noticed,” she says.

“What do you mean it’s hard to get noticed? You’re literally the best at everything, how could you not get noticed?” I ask.

“That’s the thing, whenever people think you’re the best, they never think to check in on you or help you out. And I’m not even the best at anything, above-average maybe. I get like the worst of both worlds. I don’t like how everyone hypes me up. I’m just average okay! And everyone thinks that they’re not even worth my time to the point that if someone texts me, there’s a 50% chance that they are asking me to help them with homework,” she says.

I feel indirectly called out considering that I also ask her for help a lot.

“Mia… I’m so sorry. How about me, do I ask too much help of you?” I ask sincerely.

“No no no, you’re getting it wrong. I like helping people, I really do. It’s just that sometimes I feel like that’s the only thing people want me for. Heck, I spend 40 minutes every day designing my outfits and styling my hair, and no one even notices!”

Well, I can kind of see her point. Despite all the time she puts into her appearance, it has kind of become the default for her. That’s just the way Mia was: always looking perfect. Anything less would just be failing expectations.

“Well, screw everyone then. If they won’t notice you then you might as well wear the things that you want to try,” I say. “Plus, dressing more slutty might attract more attention anyways.”

“That’s not the attention I want though. I don’t want to thirst trap boys,” she says.

“Well, screw them too. This is for you Mia, for you. You pick what you want to wear, no one else,” I say, though there is an obvious irony in that statement since I literally pick what she wears.

“You’re right Jacob. Screw em’,” Mia says back.

I have her right where I want her, but now I must decide if this is really what I want to do. Mia just opened up to me big time. It’d be a really big dick move to try and pull something on her right after that, especially since what I’d be asking her to do would go against all of the advice I just gave her.

On one hand, if I’m truly serious about this manipulation thing (and I think that I might be too far to turn back now anyway) I’ll have to work on my relationship with Mia eventually, but on the other hand, I would feel bad doing it. Despite not being very close, I always get the feeling that Mia would have my back if shit ever hit the fan for me (given that I deserve her support I guess). To betray her so easily feels… wrong?

Fuck. I can’t let up now. I have to keep going. I know exactly what I want and I know what I will have to do to get there. If I can’t deal with this basic stuff now, how will I ever bring myself to do the hard shit later?

“Let’s go right now!” I say, doing my best to keep the momentum of the conversation.

“Wait, where? To the lingerie shop?” Mia asks, taking a moment to slow down. “With you? Isn’t that kind of weird? I can just do it next time.”

“No, it’s not weird. I recommend clothing for you at home all the time. How is this any different? If anything, it’s better since you won’t go around wasting money on clothes that I think are ugly,” I say.

Mia takes a moment to consider this. To any normally minded person, what I just said is obviously hypocritical to what I was preaching earlier, but in her mind, there is something telling her otherwise. In her mind, what I said was completely rational. I do in fact get a major say in her wardrobe nowadays, so it only makes sense that I should just go with her to the store while she picks her clothes out.

She seems to finally have gathered her thoughts as she looks up at me: “Alright then, lets go.”

* * *

Entering a lingerie shop with your sister is weird, but I wouldn’t say it is totally out of the realm of possibility. Maybe I was just coming in with her while she picked up some new underwear or something.

What ISN’T normal is following her around as she walks around the aisles while telling her what outfits she should try on. It only gets weirder when she takes your advice to heart and picks up each piece and brings it to the changing room. To top it all of, it is extremely out of the ordinary for her to let you actually sit in the changing room while she changes!

Of course, there is a curtain between us—but we are still confined to the privacy of this tiny room.

You aren’t supposed to try on the actual lingerie in the changing rooms—it’s unsanitary after all. The changing rooms are meant for the other items that this store sells. However, I know that we are going to walk out of this store with everything that I told her to buy so it’s alright I guess. It was just a matter of getting her to agree to break the store policy by secretly wearing all of the underwear stuff before she actually buys them.

It wasn’t that hard to convince her. When I tell her that I think she would look cute in each outfit, her mind can do nothing but immediately want to change into said clothing.

This entire time I was monologuing to you, I have just been waiting for Mia to finish changing into her first outfit. It was a little something that I picked out myself but it’s the least “sexy” of the bunch. It’s good to start off easy, I guess.

“I don’t know if I like it,” Mia says from behind the curtains, probably self consciously staring at herself in the mirror.

“Well, how about you let me decide and I can tell you?” I answer back.

She doesn’t say anything, but I see her hand appear from behind the cover and slowly slide it to the side, revealing more and more of the scene.

The first thing I notice is a hastily stacked pile of her old clothing lying on the ground. I look up and see her standing before me in all of her glory.

She is wearing a blue bandana top and blue booty jeans. For those of you who are unaware, bandana tops are literally just bandanas that are folded so that they can be worn as shirts (or at least this particular one was anyways). It does its best but it can only do so much to hide her sizable chest. The outfit itself hides little of her skin as it basically only covers up a little bit past each of her private regions. I can see her meaty thighs trying to explode out of their tight confines.

Mia stands shyly as I eye her down. Her hands are clasped with one another as they hang around her waist.

She was right, it was kind of weird seeing her like this; it wasn’t her usual style. Not to say that she didn’t rock it well, just that it was out of the ordinary. It’s like seeing your teacher at the grocery store in their normal clothes—only that the teacher is your hot sister, the grocery store is the changing room of a lingerie shop, and her normal clothes basically cover nothing.

“So, do you like it?” she asks as she raises her hands up to her sides doing her best to give me an unobstructed view.

Seeing Mia dressed in ways that I could never imagine just amplifies how sexy she looks.

“Of course. You’re… you’re… fucking hot Mia,” I say. She seems a bit shocked at first but I save it. “I mean, the outfit makes you look hot.”

Mia probably wouldn’t react so positively to me straight out catcalling her, but if I compliment her outfit then she’ll be totally fine with it.

“Really?” she says. She gives a genuine heartfelt smile as she blushes. “It’s not my usual thing but I think that I like it.”

“No, like you look really good—stunning even,” I say being completely honest. If I saw a random girl wearing what Mia was wearing, I would assume that she was a slut—but I know Mia. She isn’t a slut. That fact only makes this view so much better to take in.

She lifts up her right leg and places it behind her left knee in a mini celebration.

“Okay, next outfit then!” she says as she begins to grab the curtains in an attempt to close them.

“Wait!” I urge her. Seeing her in sexy outfits was nice, but I want to try for something more. “I thought we went over this at home. Isn’t it normal for you to change in front of me?”

She pauses for a moment, obviously remembering that exchange between us. I mean, she had agreed to it, right?

“Yeah, I guess. But we aren’t at home, so isn’t it different?” she asks, genuinely unsure of herself.

“No, shouldn’t be. As long as no one else can see,” I say.

“Uh okay, alright then,” she says as she lets go of the curtains, letting them fall back into place hanging at the side of the room.

Without saying anything, she turns around revealing her backside to me. Her ass looks ripe for the picking as it is about to explode out of her short shorts. Due to the nature of her top, her entire back is basically exposed save for a piece of fabric that runs across the center of her skin that holds up the bandana top.

She reaches back and begins to untie the simple knot that holds it together. With no fanfare, she tosses it aside into the pile of miscellaneous clothing on the floor (it really was just a literal bandana tied to form a top). She now stood in front of me with nothing but a bra covering her topside. My erection grows so I stick my hands into my pants and start stroking myself to the sight of her.

She reaches to her shorts and unbuttons the front. As she begins to slide them off, her skin seems to burst out and breathe a sigh of relief as they are finally able to breathe. I watch as her skin tone subtly shifts as blood returns to her thighs.

And just like that, Mia was standing in front of me in nothing but her underwear. I’ve seen this view before, that was never the problem. What made this so exciting is that I’ve never been able to catch more than a glimpse—and now here she was in front of me totally unrestricted to my view, even encouraging me to look.

Before, I was never able to see the way her panties pushed into her soft, yellowy skin. Or the way that her ass just seemed to be asking for a hard smack that would send it jiggling into orbit.

“Mia, can you turn towards me?” I ask, hoping to get a better view.

Mia was subconsciously turning the other way to avoid my pervy eyes, but there was no logical reason in her head telling her that it was bad for me to look at her. After a slight pause, she begins to turn around.

The first thing my eyes grab onto are her tits which seem to be presenting themselves to me. Despite being covered by her black bra I can tell that they are not gargantuan, but they have a definite size to them (more so than Anna). They seem to stand with a certain perkiness as they move up and down in a pendulum fighting the effects of gravity.

My eyes flow down her smooth, buttery skin as I eye down her stomach that just seems to have the perfect amount of meat to them. This fact only makes her belly button that much more desirable.

As my eyes finally make their way to her lower half, I am caught by her pussy. Of course, it isn’t out bare naked, but I can kind of see its shape extruding from under her panties, ready to drip. The thighs surrounding this are a pair that I would not mind drowning in. Mia was not particularly athletic, but her body had a certain thickness to just the right areas—her upper legs being one of them.

“Jacob?” I hear Mia ask as she wakes me up from my daydreaming. “What are you doing?”

“What do you mean,” I ask, genuinely unsure of what she is talking about.

“Your hands—why are they in your pants?” she asks nervously.

Fuck. Despite all of the taboo content happening in this room, Mia is not explicitly okay with me touching myself in front of her.

“What are you doing?” she says more quickly this time as if she really needed to get to the bottom of it.

I have no alibi as I was caught red-handed. Like literally, what can I say, my hand was literally shoved down to my crotch. If anyone else had caught me, they would not even have taken the courtesy of asking me first, they would just have immediately started yelling at me. But this was Mia, she wanted to see the good in me, which makes me feel that much worse about this entire situation.

“I was touching myself,” I say hoping that she might be okay with it considering the circumstances. Due to her immediate facial expression, I can tell that that won’t cut it. Maybe if I make it about her outfit, she will force herself to be fine with it? Because I have more control over her clothing more than everything else, so maybe her inhibitions are lower in that regard. “I was thinking about how sexy your outfit is.”

“Jacob what the fuck!” Mia says angrily trying not to alert people from the outside. “What the heck is wrong with you? You can’t say stuff like that! Especially not to me!”

“I’m sorry okay!” I say.

“You’re sorry what? You’re sorry for being exactly what everyone thinks you are?” She says. The truth behind her words kind of sting because I have no defense to that.

“I don’t know, okay!” I say. I may have actually screwed myself here.

“Maybe for starters you can apologize for touching yourself in front of me! Then for so shamelessly admitting it! Then for everything else you’ve probably gotten away with!” she says.

She’s listing out exactly what I did wrong! This should be easy. She’s mad that I masturbated in front of her… I highly doubt that I could get a trigger that would make masturbating in front of Mia okay right now, so this might be a dead end.

Wait!

“Mia! I wasn’t masturbating,” I say.

“What? You just admitted it like 20 seconds ago,” she says perplexed at my boldness.

“No! It was for your boba!” I say, praying to god that she falls for this.

For like the fifth time in the last hour, she pauses for a second as she considers this.

“Okay,” is all that she says with a now neutral face. Despite me continuing to jack off right in front of her, she returns to doing what she was doing: changing into her next outfit.

I hold the cup in front of my dick to at least pretend to uphold the illusion for Mia.

She bends over into the pile of clothes jutting her wide, juicy ass in my direction. The lower she bends, the tighter the fabric covering her pussy seems to get. She picks up her next outfit—something that I am particularly excited to see.

I would describe to you her process of putting it on, but honestly I am not too sure myself. I got too distracted paying attention to… other things. Anyway, soon she is wearing her new costume. It is a french maid uniform that exposes just the right areas.

The entire thing is held up by two thin shoulder straps that connect to the main black body of the dress. The skirt doesn’t look like it reaches halfway towards her knees, exposing much of her juicy thighs for me to stare at. Her legs are covered in a pair of thin, silk leggings that hold the meat of her legs inward just so well. To top it all off, a french maid hat sits on top of her so perfectly styled hair.

It’s just the type of outfit that the normal Mia would probably never even think about wearing due to the obvious connotations behind it. She places her hands behind her back and does a little half twirl to show off her body to me. Her skirt seems to flutter as it spirals upwards, revealing more of her thighs to me.

Taking a moment to look at her, she is more covered up than she was before a few seconds ago, but that doesn’t mean she is dressed any less sexy. Sure, she was in her underwear earlier, but how often do you get a girl to wear a maid outfit in public for you? Combine this with Mia’s cute innocent eyes that glitter with the room light as she stares at me and it looks less like a costume and more like an actual uniform even with how obviously sexual the outfit as a whole is.

“What about this one?” she asks. I can tell that she feels good about herself, fishing for compliments at this point. Mia is hot, and for the first time I can recall, she is proud of her body enough to show it off.

“You look absolutely stunning,” I say, to which she responds with a, dare I say, seductive smile.

Fuck, I need her right now. I want to just reach out and grab her tight meaty flesh that seems to be trying to explode out of her.

Tough luck for me, I highly doubt I can get another trigger out of this. Unless… unless I already have one.

I quickly pull out my phone, making sure to point the camera downwards so as to not freak Mia out at the possibility of me snapping photos of her.

“Mia,” I say.

She takes a moment to respond as she was busy checking herself out in the mirror.

“Uh yeah?” she says, coming back to reality.

“I need help with this homework, can you tutor me?” I ask as I give her my phone.

The intelligence returns to Mia’s eyes as she begins to read what’s on the screen: math. Only that it is not hard math, but super simple math. Basic addition even.

“Are you sure you need help with this Jacob?” she asks. “This seems pretty basic.”

Mia would never call me dumb, but there’s no reason for her to believe that I can’t do first-grade level math.

I can’t stop stroking myself and I don’t want to waste my load without touching her, so I try to hurry her up.

“Mia, please, I really need help. I’d feel better if you didn’t have to make me feel stupid,” I say.

“Sorry! I didn’t mean to. It’s just that it’s only addition,” she responds.

“So can you help me or not?” I ask back.

She seems to think for a moment. I had to be playing a prank on her, right? But between her not wanting to make me feel bad and the trigger making her want to tutor me, she quickly comes to an answer.

“Okay, fine, but let’s make this quick. I don’t want the employees to come and check on us,” she says as she begins to explain what addition is to me.

Soon, when she believes that I have the basics down, she begins to test my skill.

“Alright, let’s start it slow. What’s 1 + 1?” she asks.

“Uhhhh…” I mutter sarcastically. “2?”

“That’s right,” she says. I was expecting her to give me my reward, but she just moves on to the next problem.

“What’s 5 + 5?” she asks.

“10,” I answer quickly, trying to speed things up to see if I will even get a reward.

As if Mia was listening to my thoughts, she took the boba cup out of my hand and guided my empty fingers to grasp her stomach.

It wasn’t her tits, but her warmness felt soothing as I continued to jerk myself off with my free hand.

“What’s 2 + 3?” she asks.

I want to give off the illusion of ignorance, so I pretend to think for a moment as if I was working the problem out in my head.

“Is it 5?” I ask.

“Great job Jacob!” she says.

She grabs my hand and I await to find out where she lets me grab onto next. She brings my hands to her thighs as I can now feel her fat legs as they try to burst out of their tight legging.

She seems to sway as she stands in the middle of the room and I feel her inner fat sway a second behind her as if it is working to catch up.

I continue to stroke my cock as she brings up the next question, but I can feel myself almost ready to burst.

“What is 5 + 7?” she asks.

“Uh 12!” I say, trying to see if I can speed up the progression of my rewards.

With my orgasm nearing, she grabs my hand and guides it for the last time. She brings it behind her back and places my fingers on her soft, scrumptious ass.

And the best part? Remember the outfit that she is wearing? It has a skirt, so my bare hand was directly on her panty. This is the most direct feeling of her ass that I could possibly get save for actually getting skin to skin contact.

I slowly shake my hand and feel her flesh jiggle between the cracks of my fingers. She doesn’t seem to mind so I take it a step further and start to squeeze my fingers into her flesh. Her entire bottom side warps to my touch as I knead her ass cheek. She lets out a small whimper of discomfort but otherwise continues to read off of my phone.

As I up the intensity of my groping, I feel the flap of her skirt run across the top of my hand. I am now pretty violently feeling her up while I masturbate right in front of her.

The weird thing to me is that she is okay with neither of those things. I have no direct trigger that makes her okay with me feeling her or masturbating in front of her. In her head, all that is happening right now are two things: she is tutoring me and I am refilling her drink.

Throughout these last few seconds, Mia has been trying to get me to answer one last math problem, but I don’t care—I wasn’t even listening. Because now, it is time to go.

With my orgasm edging closer and closer, I take in one last good squeeze of Mia’s ass fat as I dig my fingers deep into her flesh and give it a good shake. My fingers inch just slightly deeper between the two mounds of fat that make up Mia’s ass. She didn’t seem 100% okay with this, but she didn’t stop me. I pull the waistband of my pants down and fire a stream of cum upwards directly onto her chest.

“What the fuck Jacob!” she screams more loudly than she probably meant to. She pushes me away from her and quickly quiets herself down. “What is that?”

She pinches the front of her shirt and pulls it forward as she tries to look at the liquid that just fired onto her.

“That’s my cum,” I say without thinking. I didn’t say it on accident, but I didn’t plan it out either. I just feel… complete control right now.

I expect Mia to be angry, but she isn’t.

I feel a buzz on my phone.

“Aw man, I hope they don’t mind the stain since we are already buying it,” she says calmly.

I take one last look at Mia standing in her seductive maid outfit covered in my cum. Her ass is probably still red with my handprints as it recovers from the intensive groping I just gave it—probably the only time she has ever been groped in her life.

Realizing that I must’ve just activated a trigger, I look at my phone.

-Girls will wear Jacob’s cum on their clothes if given any

* * *