The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EXPERIMENTAL: AI

Chapter 7

The math test was eh. I think I did okay at the very least. Besides all of that boring, unnecessary drama from yesterday, I’d call it an academic success. Say what you want about Mia’s teaching methods, but she’s one hell of a tutor. The extra encouragement didn’t hurt either.

I already know how well I did already because the professor always lets us scan our bubble sheet right when we complete our exam.

“Oh wow, Jacob! This is a big improvement from last week’s quiz,” Profesor Fone says before she even shows me my score. Yes, her last name really was Fone. I’m not quite sure what her first name is, but I’m fairly certain that I’ve heard some of her colleagues call her Eliza a few times (yes, when Mia saw my schedule for the semester, she made many Hamilton jokes).

“Yeah, I’d hope so,” I said with an awkward, light chuckle.

She quickly copies my score from her computer screen onto my test paper, which she then turns toward me.

Wow… I aced it.

“So, you gonna share your little secret?” she said with a smile on her face.

I quickly panic, no one else should know about what I did, about what I do, right? Is she referring to Mia’s special encouragement for me to study well?

“Uh... wha- what do you mean?” I stutter out of my mouth.

“Calm down Jacob, I’m only teasing. There’s no other way to have gotten such a large improvement in such a short time without a little secret,” she says jokingly. I realize now that this entire conversation has been lighthearted at best.

Despite all that I have, I still have to be careful of getting caught. That’s what keeps me on my toes, paranoid even.

“Oh! Oh. Uh, I just studied extra hard y’know,” I said, doing my best to humor Mrs. Fone’s naturally flirtatious personality.

Actually, scratch that. I can honestly never tell if she’s flirtatious or not. Maybe she’s just nice and I manifest a portion of her personality that I wish was there due to my obvious attraction to her physical qualities.

She is a young Latino woman—well young for teacher standards at least. The roots of her hair are a dark, almost black, brown. It transitions into something more of a light hazel color as you look further and further down her long strands of hair. She often wears it tied back or in pigtails which made her look a lot younger than she already seemed most of the time.

She has cute, nerdy glasses that look more like a prop than anything due to the fact that they just didn’t match her body type. I don’t often get the best view of her ass because she’s sitting in the front of the class most of the time, but her breasts seem to always want to explode out of whatever tight top she is wearing at the moment. You can probably see how comedic it is for this bombshell, cock tease of a woman to be wearing a random pair of cute, quirky glasses. Sort of, maybe?

“Jacob?” I hear. “Umm Jacob? You’re holding up the line.”

I realize that I zoned out sexualizing Mrs. Fone while standing at the front of the line to turn in our tests. I quickly apologize and exit out of the classroom. Well, that was easier than I expected.

* * *

Fuck. I was almost home when I realized that I had to pick Anna up from school. I literally had to do a u-turn right in front of my house to come back to get her. I really didn’t need to be her personal chauffeur; she was perfectly capable of making her own way home. It’s not like we live in a bad area or anything, quite the opposite actually. She could walk home completely naked without having to worry about any guys with malicious intent. And at the off chance that someone did happen to kidnap her, she’s literally being tracked by Jarvis at all times!

And even besides all of that, she could easily carpool or take the bus, neither of which are bad options either. The public transportation in this area wasn’t cheaped out on. It’s nice.

But nooo, apparently going out of our way to pick each other up from school created a sense of love and family… according to mom anyway.

Driving up to the high school that I once called home, I see the many seniors flood out of the gates. The way the school was set up was so that every grade would get out at a different time. This was meant to avoid congestion from everyone’s cars trying to enter and exit the campus at once, but it had the convenient side effect of making it easier to hang out with friends after school.

Anna wasn’t gonna be hanging out with her friends today though. No siree! I came all the way here just to pick her up and I’m not about to wait around for an hour while she and her friends hang out under the flagpole—true story by the way!

As I pull up closer to the school, I drive toward the unspoken designated pickup spot that Anna and I made up.

I see her not too far off, though she’s talking to someone. God damn it. I’m about to text her, but I might as well enjoy the view of her facing the other direction.

I’ll never get tired of her cute little butt. Despite being angry and annoyed at her right now, I can’t help but appreciate her beauty. If any omnipotent power is out there listening, thank you for popularizing yoga pants. Thank you.

I stop being an “annoying little perv” for a second and notice something off about her body language. She’s obviously upset but I can’t tell much about the situation, especially since she was turned facing the other way.

Being the snoopy older brother that I am, I decide not to text her and wait out the entire situation. It doesn’t take much longer, a few more minutes of arguing between Anna and the guy that she is talking to is all.

When she finally seems to have had enough, she turns away from him only to see that I have been watching her for who knows how long. Her face immediately fills red with embarrassment but that isn’t even the first thing that I care about noticing. Are those tears?

Say what you want about me and my sister, but I’d hate for any undeserving douchebag of a guy to mess with her.

With her head still down, she makes her way to the car and hops in, the car door quietly clicking shut behind her.

“Hey Jacob,” she says with a soft, almost hurt tone to her voice.

With a lack of context to the situation, I’m not exactly sure of what I should say back.

“Hey,” is the only word that I can fit out of my mouth.

“Thanks for picking me up,” she says.

The rest of the car ride home is filled with silence but I can sense the negative vibes in the air. With the small reflection of my rearview mirror, I throw glances at her while she stares out the window. She’s not sobbing or anything, but I can tell that she’s visibly upset. If her eyes were just slightly more moist, her mascara might even start running.

Despite her obviously distressed state, I can’t help but notice how nice her hair looks as it shifts around her head with each turn of the car. It’s sort of messy in a way that seems like someone was trying to get that “hot mess” look going for them. A few loose strands of hair scattered around here and there across her face. It all looks surprisingly well thought out as if they were each specifically placed in their designated spot scattered around her head.

Still, I have to stop myself. I can’t keep lusting after my sister when it’s not appropriate. Well… when it’s even less appropriate than what should already be never. She’s obviously upset. I can’t in good conscience try to perv around her when she’s vulnerable like this. I have to be a good brother. What kind of family would I be if I took advantage of her like that?

When we finally arrived home, she immediately speed-walked out of the car and into the house, presumably so that she can hide her emotions from everyone in the house with the comfort of her own room.

I know I have to talk to her; she doesn’t have anyone else to turn to. It’s always awkward talking about relationship stuff with Mom. And Mia... well Mia just didn’t seem interested in boys, or any romantic relationship for that matter. It almost seemed below her (well as far as I could tell on the outside at least). And of course, Anna couldn’t go to dad.

So that leaves me here to be Special Detective Jacob, on the case!

That sounded a lot cooler in my head. For context, Special Detective Jacob was a game I used to play as a kid. Though, thinking back, it may have just been another excuse to go snooping around my sisters’ bedrooms.

That’s beside the point.

I take the key out of the ignition and exit the car. I hear the car honk twice as I walk away, the audio cue that indicated that it was automatically locked. I enter my house and see Mom doing miscellaneous chores; she didn’t even notice Anna’s state of distress as she entered the same door that I am entering now just a few moments earlier.

“Hey sweetie,” Mom says without bothering to look up from what she is doing. She quickly walks over to me and gives me a kiss on the forehead before getting back to whatever she was doing before I ruined her workflow.

Sigh… I slowly walk up the stairs to the kid’s section of the house. Anna’s room is the first doorway in the hall and it is the only door that appears to be closed at the moment. I walk over and place my hand on the doorknob, taking a moment to mentally prepare myself for this elite tier brother talk that I was about to give—hopefully anyways. I’m not really experienced at these sorts of things. I’ll just wing it.

I slowly twist my hand and push the door open forward. Behind it, I see something that, despite preparing for, caught me off guard. Heck, even Special Detective Jacob (on the case!) wouldn’t be prepared to deal with this.

Anna was on her bed wearing sweats and a hoodie—comfort clothing. Her hair is in even more of a crumbled mess than it was before and her tears from earlier are much more obvious now; she probably let them flow free once she was alone.

“What do you want,” she manages to get out of her mouth, though her words seem to get stuck somewhere around her throat area. I rarely see her this upset, though that may be due to the fact that I’m never the one to check in on her when she’s upset. It’s just been a matter of circumstance that has caused me to be the person best fit for the job.

Thinking about it, there has to be someone better right? Surely it can’t be the person who’s been secretly trying to get into her pants with the use of an advanced AI for the last few days.

But it was. She deserves better than the emotional support that I feel that I’m capable of providing. She’s my little sister, a bitchy one at that—like an absolute piece of shit sometimes—, but still my little sister.

But if someone more qualified was going to come in to save the day, now would be the time when they’d burst through the door and tell me to get the fuck out while they went and consoled my upset sister. But alas, no one arrived. It was just me and Anna awkwardly staring at each other in an otherwise quiet room.

She looks up at my eyes with a sense of shame, though her pride won’t have her look any other way. She has to appear strong around me. She can’t let me see her cower.

This was one of the problems with this whole situation—she’d never let me in. I don’t know what I was thinking to get it into my mind that this was a good idea. But looking in her sad, red eyes I know I have to at least try to pry.

“Hey, uh I was just wondering if everything was okay,” I ask.

Anna seems to appreciate me checking in on her, but at the same time, her moody little attitude tries to push me out. Though, I can’t blame her for her emotions.

“Yes, I’m fine. Now get out,” she says as though she is trying to convince even herself of that.

“Anna please. Look at you, you’re not hiding anything from anyone,” I say with a light smile.

That was honestly a risky thing to say but she seems to appreciate the humor, even if only for a slight second because shortly after she forces the same serious demeanor back onto her face. She just won’t budge.

“I said I’m fine!” Anna responds once again, this time more annoyed.

Gosh, why is she so damn annoying. I’m just trying to help her—trying to be a good brother. How can she expect help if she keeps herself so closed off? If she holds grudges against me so strongly?

“Anna! We both know that’s not true! Not just tell me!” I say, the frustration leaking out of my voice. I immediately can tell that I messed up.

“Just tell you? Since when did you ever care about me? Since when did I answer you? Now get the fuck out,” she yells—or at least yells as best as she can through the tears stuck in her throat.

Anna is a small lady. Any physical threat from her would merely be laughed at. But with the way she says what she is saying—telling me to get out with such a passion—I am instantly forced out of the door.

I close the door, accidentally slamming it with my hurry to escape Anna’s anger. I stand there for a moment and listen. I can hear her breathing—not quite sobs, but obviously trying to catch her breath.

I fucked up. I shouldn’t have forced her to tell me anything, I should’ve waited until she was comfortable enough to talk. I can’t blame her for getting mad at me when I was being impatient with her. I even knew that she wasn’t feeling well! That was just trouble waiting to happen.

I’m so stupid. Honestly, that wasn’t that bad compared to our normal relationship. That interaction wouldn’t make her view me more negatively than she already does, but it certainly wasn’t gonna help fill the divide between us.

I walk back to my room and as soon as I get in, I hear the voice that I instantly recognize as Tony.

Hey kid! What the fuck was that! Are you stupid in the head or somethin’!

“Why don’t you mind your business old man.”

Old man? I’m only 2 months, 4 days, and 47 seconds old! And even then I can tell that you’re fucking stupid. Why are you trying to force her to take your help?

“I don’t know! When you say it like that it does sound stupid okay!”

If you think being nice to her will make up for how shitty her image of you is, you’re doing this wrong. She won’t take your help because she thinks you’re not doing it out of the kindness of your heart. Even if it’s in the back of her mind, she thinks that you’re only helping her for some sort of personal gain.

“When did you become Dr. Phil?”

Doctor Phil! Ha! You don’t needa be Dr. Phil to not be retarded!

“Okay, fine fine. I’ll listen. So what you’re saying is, she’ll talk to me if I’m more sincere?”

Yes—but also no. She already thinks that you’re selfish. That ship has sailed quite some time ago.

“So what do you suppose I do?”

Don’t expect me to do this often, but I want to help you out.

“How so?”

I will make her more open to talk to you.

Well, that makes this all easy!

Buttt…..

There’s always a but, huh?

It has to be entertaining for me to watch.

“What? You want me to be sincere, while also being perverted?”

Hey, I’m the one being perverted here. I’m the one forcing you to act weird. That doesn’t mean that sincerity can’t come from your side of it all!

“You saw her right? She’s seriously messed up. I can’t just fuck with her.”

Okay, but this is a win for everyone. You get to jerk off your ego by caring about your sister, Anna gets the mental comfort that she deserves, and I get some quality entertainment! Win win win!

I think about it for a moment. This is obviously not what I had wanted, but I really didn’t want Anna to feel so sad… so alone… I remember the image of her laying in her bed. As much as I’d hate to take advantage of her in such a vulnerable state, maybe it would be for the better…

“Fine, I’m in.”

Ayyooo kid! Now we’re talkin! Now get in there! I’m making her much more susceptible to opening up to ya. Make it quick though cause this is exhausting!

Hearing the wheezes between his words, I quickly enter the room and notice Anna in the same position that I had left her in earlier, it’s as if she hadn’t moved at all.

“Didn’t I tell you to get out?” she says with a shaky voice.

“Anna, it’s okay I’m here for you. You can talk to me, now tell me what happened,” I say.

Now, it’s time for Papi Tony to work his magic!

* * *

“What? Did you not hear what I said literally two minutes ago? I’d rather just be left alone right now okay? How hard is that to understand?” she says.

What? Tony said he was making her more open to me. Why is she still so shut off?

Then it hit me like a pile of bricks. I haven’t upheld my end of the agreement yet. I had to make this entertaining to watch. Looking at her, seemingly so hurt inside but struggling to let it out, I don’t know what to do. It seems so wrong to mess with her head while she’s like this, but still, I know what I have to do.

“Anna wait! Before we go any further, I think you’d look a lot better without the sweatshirt right now,” I say, deciding to take it slow. I could have asked her to dress into something sexier, but as I said, I feel bad doing this. Maybe I’ll amp it up in a few minutes.

Anna takes a second to process this new information. Her face beams up with some form of happiness as if she was flattered by my comment, mistaking it for a compliment. I’m glad that it brought a smile to her face at least, even if it was artificial. Still, it’s weird seeing how quickly that I was able to change her demeanor from sadness to slightly happy by just speaking some meaningless words.

She sits up from her slumber of sorrow and places her fingers around the waist of her sweatshirt. She slowly begins to lift the hem upward, revealing more and more of her smooth, toned stomach. She didn’t have abs or anything, but she wasn’t out of shape. Looking at her belly button only makes me realize how tasty her soft flesh looks. It almost looks perfectly crafted and cleaned, as if I could take shots out of it while feeling sanitary at the same time.

As she continues to lift the end of her sweatshirt higher and higher, there is no undershirt in sight. Perhaps she is wearing a particularly high crop top? That can’t be right… I saw that she was wearing a normal shirt earlier unless she changed into something more revealing once she got home, though I doubt it. The time between each of us reaching her room didn’t give her enough time to change, especially considering the fact that she was already laid down comfily in bed as soon as I walked in. She had to have just thrown on the sweater over whatever she was wearing.

As the border between her skin and the fabric of her hoodie reaches her chest area, I am proven wrong as one thing becomes more and more apparent: she isn’t wearing a shirt.

I stare in an absolute shock as soon her entire top half is covered in nothing more than a bra. Of course, I’ve seen Anna in similar attire before, such as all of the beach trips that I talk so much about, but this was still a momentous occasion. I never had the stare trigger during any of those previous beach trips; I was never able to get such a clear view.

And also, the connotation of Anna’s chest being covered only by her bra was a lot different than seeing her in a bikini. The bra itself wasn’t even anything special. It wasn’t particularly revealing or hot, it just felt sexier… dirtier… something I wasn’t supposed to see.

To have a girl in front of you wearing a bikini meant you were about to go for a swim. To have a girl in front of you wearing only her underwear meant something else… Well, most of the time anyway.

Her arms point almost directly up as she begins to pull the article of clothing over her head. She tosses it aside, now sitting in nothing but her sweatpants and a light grey bra. It was a weird thing to see, such a conflicting combination of clothes: the scandalous nature of being shirtless combined with the boringness of regular old sweatpants.

Her tits were on the smaller side, but that doesn’t mean that they weren’t nice. They had a great encouraging shape and eagerness to them, as if they wanted to escape the restraint of their soft fabric prison. They are definitely grabbable, good enough to play with.

They were unfortunately still hidden beneath her bra. Still, this is more than anything that I’ve ever gotten in the past, and definitely more than I ever expected to see. Why was she okay with undressing her top half to the bare bone definition of clothing right in front of me?

Suddenly, a notification comes through my phone to answer my question:

-Triggers will be much more effective on Anna when she is distressed.

Okay, that’s fucked, even I know that. I came here not wanting to mess with her while she’s sad, but now I find out that her sadness makes her so much easier to mess with?

Tony had to be messing with me on purpose at this point.

Still, I had to carry through. My part of the bargain was now paid so Anna should be willing to talk to me now at least.

“Thank’s Jacob,” she says, staring up at me with nothing other than her flimsy bra covering her otherwise exposed chest. “It helps a lot to know that some guys appreciate me.”

She was obviously talking about how I mentioned the attractive nature of her clothing despite how that would normally be something that she wouldn’t take so positively coming from me.

Still, this just confirmed the already obvious truth that her whole sadness stemmed from boy troubles, which is typical of a girl her age I guess. That doesn’t make her feelings any less important.

“So, who’s the boy,” I ask. Normally, a question like this would never get a serious response from her. We just weren’t close like that.

“Oh him,” she says as her body language and voice seems to return to a much more grim tone. “Just some stupid guy that I’ve been talking to. We had a fight, is all.”

“Do you want to talk about it?” I offer up. I’m not going to lie, this whole interaction is making me feel like a great, caring brother.

“No, not really. Actually, I don’t know. I’m just so confused okay,” she says with a state of conflict in her voice. “I liked him, I really did. It’s just that, I thought we would be better off as friends and he got mad at me.”

“Anna, that’s not your fault. That’s seriously fucked up on his part, okay?” I say reassuringly.

I keep trying to be comforting, but my mind keeps straying to her unrestricted top area. My erection begins to grow. If I could just get a taste of her soft stomach…

NO! I have to stay focused.

Tears start reforming around her eyes; not enough to be sobbing but enough where she needs a napkin.

“Yeah, he’s just a fucking dick,” she says. I want to know what he did to her, but I feel like it would be overstepping my boundaries, even with the level of help Tony was currently giving me.

Wait, that’s it. If I could just give Tony a little bit more entertainment, maybe he’d make her more open with me.

I don’t know if this was just a lame excuse to take advantage of her even more while telling myself that I was helping her, but my mouth begins to speak before I can stop myself.

“Anna, I think you look cute but you’d look cuter without your pants on,” I say, letting the words slip right out of my mouth before the rational part of my brain can stop them.

“Oh really?” she says as her face forms into a genuine smile that has to fight through her tears. I don’t know how she does it, but she even looks insanely cute doing that. Fuck, maybe I am sadistic, I don’t know. I don’t want her to be sad, but my natural urges are really getting in the way of things.

Still, I watch with wide eyes as she begins to remove her pants. She goes slowly as if the effort to remove each leg from its hole was a lot but worth it. She pulls the hem of the pants to her knees, her panties now being presented to anyone lucky enough to be in the room. They were white with a floral pattern going around them; my eyes study every intricate detail of their design. She was facing towards me, so I could almost see her perfect cunt if it weren’t for that tiny inch of fabric covering over it. The way that it just seamlessly goes between the gap of her legs as if they were made to fit perfectly (which I guess there were).

She then removed the pants from the rest of her legs one foot at a time revealing her silky smooth legs. They weren’t athletic like Mom’s, quite the opposite actually. They seemed delicate and womanly. Once her pants were completely off, she was sitting upright with one leg laid straight across the bed and the other angled with a slight arch wearing nothing more than her bra, her panty, and a naturally seductive smile.

“How do I look?” she says looking happier than before. This is enough to convince me that the work I’m doing here is good—that my morally questionable actions are paying off and are justified.

“You look great,” I say reassuringly. She seems to appreciate it as her body scrunches together as the happiness from my compliment hits her. Still, I just have to know what is going on in her head. “Anna, why do you like it so much when I compliment you?”

“Oh, it’s just that it’s good to hear it from someone who I know is telling the truth,” she says.

“What do you mean by that? Do people think that you’re not attractive or cute?” I ask.

“Well, people say that I am. A lot of people actually, but like, it doesn’t help coming from them. It doesn’t help my own personal image of myself when a swarm of boys throws themselves at me because at the end of the day I still think that I’m ugly… whatever,” she says. I can sense the awkwardness in her voice as those last few words exit her mouth. Still, she looks relieved that they finally found their way out of her mind.

That couldn’t be further from the truth. Anna thinks that she’s ugly? Even with the attention from boys that she gets? Well, I guess that it kind of makes sense. At some point, the waves of boys complimenting and going after her just becomes drowned out white noise. Hearing one compliment that she sees as genuine probably does a lot more for her self esteem than all of that, especially since one of those boys seems to just have broken her heart.

“Anna, that’s not true. You’re not ugly, don’t worry about those dumb guys,” I say.

She closes her eyes as I can see tiny dribbles of tears forming once again, but she doesn’t look as sad as before.

“Why are you doing this?” she asks. “Why are you actually being kind of sweet right now?”

Despite the wholesome moment that we are supposed to be sharing, I can’t help but keep my eyes glued to her nubile body. I’ve never had such unrestricted access to just take her in. She really is just sitting here in front of me almost completely naked. If she were just to turn a little to look over at me, she would see my raging boner and probably scream at me to get out.

“I don’t know, we fight a lot but I’m not gonna let any guy fuck with you. That’s my job,” I say.

She lets out a light-hearted laugh, obviously appreciating the humor in the situation even if it was tiny at that.

“Oh look at me, I’m crying again,” she chuckles softly with a smile. “I’m not as sad anymore though.”

I can tell that her tears of joy are embarrassing, so I decide not to mention it any further. But, looking at her new outfit, I realize that it is a lot less practical as compared to her previous attire for the current situation. Her sweats gave her a place to wipe her tears into. Without anything else on, they just run freely down her bare skin, leaving wet spots across her bra and bedsheets.

She obviously notices the same thing as she looks down at her tits—I mean at the trails of tears running down herself. It’s not a lot, a light trickle if anything, but enough to be uncomfortable on the skin.

“Jacob,” she says looking up at me. Her mood looks a lot better. “Do you mind grabbing me a napkin?”

“Yeah sure,” I say, but I realize something; this is a unique opportunity. Anna rarely shows her emotional side to me, so it will be hard to find another opportunity to utilize this trigger on her (the one that makes other triggers more effective). And with her feeling better, a lot of the immoral aspects of it are gone from my mind. I could try something here…

“Actually Anna, I don’t have a napkin on me, why did you need it anyway?” I ask curiously.

“Oh it’s just that I can’t really wipe my tears on my sweatshirt anymore,” she says with a chuckle as she looks down at her almost bare chest. She doesn’t even seem to bring attention to the fact that her entire lower half is also basically uncovered in the same manner.

“What if you just used my sweats?” I say hopingly.

Her mind seems to ponder this for a moment as if her inner mind was having an internal battle to decide on if what I said was okay or not.

Then suddenly, she pauses and I feel a vibration from my phone:

-When cleaning bodily fluids, Anna will use whatever Jacob gives her as a napkin.

She comes back to her senses as the changes start to take effect on her. She looks and acts no different as compared to a few seconds earlier, so I must have to activate it somehow.

“I’m sorry, what did you say?” She says to me as if she genuinely can’t recall what I had said earlier.

“Uh, I was asking if you could just use my sweats?” I ask.

“What do you mean? Use your sweats?” She asks with the same quizzical expression that she had earlier.

“Yea,” I said.

“Like while you’re wearing them?” she questions again.

Not knowing what to do, I just follow through.

“Uh how else?” I say.

Her face changes once again, but this time not from sad to happy. She is now angry, the kind of face that I was more familiar with coming from Anna.

“What the fuck? Why do you always have to ruin everything? Get the fuck out,” she says as she stares at me with a disappointed rage.

What? Did the trigger not work?

“Why? What did I do?” I say, trying to stall for time as I figure something out.

“What do you mean why? Because you’re a pervert? You want me to wipe my tears on your boner or something?” she says, looking at me in awe. “Did you not hear me? Get the fuck out. Like right now.”

She’s obviously had enough of my bullshit for now and really wants me out of the door.

If I had seen this scene in front of me a week ago, I would’ve just been plain confused. Anna sitting on the bed basically naked with tears on her face telling me to get out, but not because she was underdressed?

Well, if I wanted to continue this sort of relationship, I had to think dammit. When cleaning bodily fluids, Anna will use whatever Jacob gives her as a napkin. Wait… gives her...

“Anna, wait… there are still tears on your face. Use this,” I say as I get up and kneel on the bed, motioning my crotch in her direction. The scene itself looks rather stupid, like a shitty improv skit that relies on shock humor to get the audience to laugh. But this was real. The risk was real. But if I understood the trigger correctly, then I should be fine… I hope.

She takes a moment and stares at my erection. Her thoughts on seeing my boner are still her own original ones, I didn’t have the chance to change them. She has no reason to not be grossed out by it, so just the fact that she hasn’t punched my very much reachable balls yet is proof enough that I’m at least moving in the right direction.

“Oh, you’re right. Thank you Jacob,” she says as she leans her face in towards my crotch.

I watch in slow motion as she inches closer and closer until her soft face makes contact with the bulge of my dick. I look down silently watching what is currently taking place at my crotch. My sister, covered by nothing more than the fabric of her underwear, was rubbing her face all over my dick like a cat nuzzling the leg of its owner. Yeah, I was still wearing pants, but that doesn’t change the fact that this is fucking hot.

I stare as she nonchalantly runs her face all over the surface of my manhood, making sure every last tear is wiped from her. I watch as her soft, squishy cheeks turn to mush as they press onto my hard cock. I watch as her lips accidentally open and get dragged behind her face, leaving a trail of saliva across my pants.

When her face was finally dry I thought the show was over, but I was wrong. She positions herself higher so that her bra sits level with my crotch. Once again, she moves in, only this time my dick gets the pleasure of being rubbed onto her soft chest. I see her small but still present titty fat move over at the force of my piercing cock.

I can almost feel the skin of my dick touching onto the flesh of her tits…

When she was done giving me what was basically a Walmart brand lap dance, she sits back on the bed and looks up at me.

“Thank you Jacob, I don’t know why you’re being nice to me but thanks,” she says. I can tell that it means a lot to her that I’m even just here for her, which probably wouldn’t be the case if she knew what was really going on.

“Well, I’m glad you’re feeling better too,” I say.

“Yeah, I’m feeling better, but still like shit, y’know?” she says, obviously feeling more comfortable to talk to me about whatever is bothering her. She seems relieved to have someone to vent to.

“Yeah I get that,” I say. “What do you normally do to cheer yourself up?”

“Well, I don’t know… I usually just go on TikTok I guess,” she says.

I’ve heard of TikTok, but I never really used it. What I do know is that it is notorious for girls posting videos of themselves doing dances that are probably aimed at gaining the attention of boys in the comment section.

“Oh, do you make any dance videos?” I ask.

“Uh yeah, but I usually don’t post them,” she says rather shyly as if she was revealing an embarrassing secret.

“Why not?” I push at her.

“Uhh… It’s just embarrassing. I look at the other girls on there and they’re just, how do I say this? Fricken hot?” she says with a laugh.

“Who’s to say that you’re not just as good looking as those girls?” I say.

“Haha very funny Jacob,” she says.

“No, I’m serious! They’re lucky that you aren’t posting cause you’d be hogging all of the views. Why don’t you show me what you got?” I say, hoping that I can get lucky two times in a row. At this point, my whole facade of trying to be morally right has escaped my mind.

“Right now? Really?” she says with an excited yet embarrassed tone as if she was open to doing it but wanted to seem humble.

“Yeah go do it!” I say, pushing her one last time. This seems to be enough, as she eagerly hops out of bed and onto the floor. Without having to even push any buttons, music starts playing from her speaker.

Seeing her standing there in the middle of the room just emphasizes the nature of her revealing clothing to me. I don’t know how to describe it, it’s like how wearing nothing but socks feels more naked than wearing nothing at all, y’know?

Seeing her stand in the middle of the room in her underwear, as if it were totally normal, allows me to see her entire body in one view. She was no longer scrunched up sitting in bed like a little ball. This was her entire womanly body in its fully natural state.

The way that she stood there made it look like she was extra shy, as if there was a small part of her inner mind telling her to cover her private areas with her arms but at the same time she could not figure out a rational reason as to why she should do so.

“Oh my gosh! Okay don’t laugh okay,” she says

The music, which I forgot has been playing in the background for this entire time, suddenly gets to the beat drop and Anna begins her dance.

It was nothing super special—it seemed basic if anything. It was fun to watch her body sway in ways that I have never seen before, I guess. But the fact of the matter is that her being in her underwear just acted as a multiplier to the sexiness of the entire situation, that was it. The dance was only hot because of the fact that she was basically naked. I wanted to see something explicit.

Near the end of the dance, things got interesting as she spun around a few times, giving me a nice view of her soft, petite ass in motion. They look as though I could just pick her up and lay her on the bed… placing my mouth right onto her white floral panties, soaking them with my saliva…

But no, that would be getting ahead of myself. Soon the dance is done and Anna turns to me. Her long brunette hair spins for a second longer in the air as it seems to catch up to her.

“So, what did you think!” she says as she tries to catch her breath.

“Wowwww, I didn’t know we had a dancer in the family,” I said in a sarcastic, joking manner.

“Shut up!” she says as she playfully punches my shoulder.

“I’m joking! I’m joking! You looked great,” I said reassuringly.

“Do you really mean it?” she asks.

“Yeah I do, seriously. You were amazing,” I say, but my mind is barely able to recall any of the details from her performance other than the gentle ripples of her soft flesh as her cute little Asian body hopped around the room. She definitely looked like she knew what she was doing—like she practiced—so I’ll give her that.

“Do you know any other dances?” I ask.

“Yeah I know lots,” she says as though she is obviously eager to show them off. I’m sure watching them would be nice, but this whole “extra power over her” thing has me cocky.

“Could you do a sexy dance for me?” I ask.

She stares blankly at me, as if she is processing what I said.

“What?” she says with anger, though I don’t panic; I still feel in control of the situation.

“A sexy dance. So that I can get off..?” I say, acting like it should go without saying.

“What the fuck is wrong with you? Why do you always fucking do this?” she says. “Is that all that was? So that you could get your perverted mind off to watching me dance?”

“No! I just wanted to help make you feel better, but it gave me a boner okay,” I say, expecting my bluntness to activate a trigger.

“What are you even talking about? Why would you ever think it’s okay to fucking say that? To your sister too?” I can tell that she wants to scream me out of the room but she wasn’t in any physical or emotional state to find the energy to do so.

That didn’t work either. I need to figure out how to activate this. Still feeling the rush of my control, I decide to make a big gamble.

I reach to my waist and pull down my pants. If my boner wasn’t obvious before, it should be now.

Like I said earlier, there is no trigger in Anna’s mind making her okay with me having a boner around her. The fact that I made it this far without her saying anything must have been a side effect of the other triggers. But now, as she stared at my erect bulge through nothing but the thin piece of fabric making up my loose boxers, I can tell that she’s ready to burst.

She’s ready to get up and slap me, pushing me out of her room in the process. She’s ready to call mom and dad, telling them that I finally did something disown worthy. She’s ready to scream to Mia who was just in the other room, to tell her I had tried to flash her.

But none of those things ever happen. Instead, she pauses for a moment and I hear my phone buzz from the bed. I don’t even bother to look, but for the reader’s sake here’s what it probably said:

-It’s normal for Anna to agree to do whatever dance Jacob asks her to do. She will ignore any erection or boner from Jacob until the dance is done.

“Okay, what did you have in mind?” she asks. I can see her face switch back from rage in the snap of a finger.

My boner was still very obviously in the air. The outline was very obviously visible to Anna, but she continued to ignore it.

“What dances can you do?” I ask.

“Whatever dance you ask me to do,” she says with a smile. She places her hands behind her just on the small of her back and tilts her head to the side, almost like she was grateful for the opportunity.

“How about… a lap dance,” I say.

“A lap dance?” I say, though at first, I cannot tell if she is saying that with anger or not. “Alright, scoot closer to the edge of the bed then.”

I don’t react. My mind pauses, surely she can’t be serious, right?

“Do you want your lap dance or not!” she says as she tugs on my foot.

I guess she is.

I take my last leg out of my pants and leave it in the center of the bed. I then scoot to the edge and sit down, my boner creating a pole tent in my boxers.

Anna’s eyes look it up and down but she doesn’t say anything. Music, once again, starts playing, forcing the silence out of the room.

“Alright, here we go,” she says as she begins.

Standing before me, her head isn’t that much higher than mine even though I am sitting down. She arches her back and raises her arms into the air, tilting her body to the side as she seems to stretch. Her tits jut forward toward my face, I can almost smell her goodness.

She turns around, revealing her soft ass to me. She places her hands on her cheeks and spreads them apart. Her hands continue to move outward across her skin until they reach the sides of her stomach. The moment her hands leave the fat off her ass, her cheeks jiggle back into place.

She turns her neck around and gives me a seductive look. Seeing her stare at me in this manner, in this situation, is already enough to make me burst, so you can only guess my reaction as she inches her rear closer and closer to my crotch.

She places her hands down on both sides of me to support her weight while she slowly lowers herself down. I feel as the bed shifts under us—her hands sinking deeper and deeper into the soft mattress.

Finally, the panties covering her ass makes contact with the fabric covering my erection—meaning that there was basically nothing in between us. As the length of my shaft is laid vertically across the crevice of her ass cheeks, stains of my precum transfer from my underwear to hers.

She momentarily lifts herself up to reposition her soft cheeks. This gives me an opportunity to secretly move my cock out of the hole of my boxers. She can’t notice, but my dick is now directly rubbing against her ass.

At this point, she is sitting on my lap with her hips moving in a circular motion to the beat of the music. I focus on the feeling of my cock as it horizontally slides between the left and right side of her engulfing ass crack. Finally, she removes her hands from their supporting position on the bed and places them on the side of my thighs, firmly squeezing them. The feeling of her fingers digging into my flesh with a hunger was surprisingly an intoxicating sensation.

With her entire body now pressing all of its weight onto my lap, she shifts and wiggles around. I feel the muscle of her ass flex and retract directly onto my cock.

I bring my face close enough to her neck just so that she just barely can’t detect my presence. I take in a big whiff of her scent. It’s a soft, delicate smell. She grabs my hands and guides them to her hips, my fingers becoming engulfed in her soft flesh.

Soon, I can no longer hold it in. I feel a familiar sensation coming from my cock as strings of semen erupt from my shaft directly onto Anna’s ass. She continues to rub herself on me, spreading my seed across her entire rear side.

As she feels my cock begin to deflate, she turns around and faces me.

“That’s all I remember,” she says as she pushes herself up. Once again, she stands before me, only this time her ass is covered in my jizz.

Noticing the wet sensation on her backside, she reaches around and touches it. She takes a sample of it to her face and sniffs. I brace for the incoming anger as she realizes that I came on her.

Turning to me, she begins to speak:

“Did you spill water somewhere?” she asks, seemingly oblivious to the real meaning of the strange liquid that she found on her ass.

“No, I don’t think so,” I respond.

“Oh okay,” she says. “Well, do you have a napkin I could use to clean whatever this is?”

Another freebie?

“Yeah, just your thighs,” I say. I notice her face pause as if she is once again about to be mad at me. Then I remember the trigger: Anna will use whatever Jacob gives her as a napkin. I have to give her something…

With some quick thinking, I reach out and grab her thigh and, despite it being a part of her own body, do my best to “hand it” to her.

“Here!” I spit out.

“Oh thanks Jacob!” she says as if I did her a favor. She reaches down and I watch as she rubs her cum filled hand across her soft, juicy thigh. My semen coats her leg as she firmly gropes the fat under her own skin. She does a better job of spreading the mess to as much surface area as possible than actually cleaning anything.

After a few moments of wiping, she seems content with the progress that she has made, though I’m pretty sure that she couldn’t have done any better of a job considering what she was given to work with.

She looks at me and pulls me into a tight hug. I can feel her piercing nipples pressing into me. The whole situation wasn’t explicitly arousing to her, but I can tell that her body couldn’t completely stop itself from reacting the way that it was designed to react.

I return the favor and place my arms around her back. My hands find a resting place right at the bottom of her spine in such a way that I can barely feel the beginning of her ass cheeks. If I were to reach any lower, my hands would be on her panties.

“Thank you for cheering me up, you didn’t have to,” she says as she buries her head into my chest.

“Don’t mention it,” I respond back. I rest my head on the top of hers and we embrace for a while.

* * *