The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EXPERIMENTAL: AI

CHAPTER 6

I look over and see the confused glare of my mom coming from the door. There’s a sense of fire in her eyes, a look of disgust. What the fuck is she doing here- I was so close. Her tit was within hand’s reach! Mom ruined it!

“ANSWER ME,” she says again.

The room sits still for a few moments, but Mia decides to be the first to speak.

“Oh I was just helping Jacob study,” she said nonchalantly. She really didn’t understand what the big deal was about.

“Excuse me? But I’m pretty sure studying doesn’t involve groping your own sister,” Mom said with disgust. “Now I better hear an explanation come from one of you before I get to five.”

“Mom, I promise. I was just tutoring Jacob,” Mia said.

ONE

“He has a test tomorrow! It’s math!” she follows up.

TWO

“She’s telling the truth! I do have a test tomorrow!” I say, though I know that’s not where Mom’s disbelief lays.

THREE

There’s a moment of silence.

FOUR

I realize that Mia didn’t do anything. If she were to be questioned by mom, her obliviousness would come off as dishonesty and sarcasm—it would only make matters worse. I had to fix this before Mom talked to Mia alone.

FIVE

Mom seems to sigh as even the hellish pressure from the classic “count to five” parenting method wasn’t enough to make us talk.

“Okay, we’re all gonna sit down and we aren’t leaving until we figure out what the heck I walked in on,” Mom says.

I have to think fast.

“Mom, it was nothing, I promise,” Mia says.

“Mia, you gotta stop covering for Jacob otherwise he’ll never learn. I don’t know why you always cover for him, but you’re only hurting him. Now tell me, what was going on in here,” mom says firmly.

“Well, Jacob came in and told me he needed help with math, and of course I wanted to help. I just thought that I could encourage him a litt—” Mia tries to say but is quickly interrupted.

“Encouragement??? What are you on about, young lady! What kind of encouragement is that! Encouragement is giving him a favor. Encouragement is verbal praise. I don’t know who the hell defines encouragement as letting someone feel you up!” Mom says.

Mia is obviously annoyed that she keeps being cut off before she can finish her thought, but she obviously doesn’t dare to try to talk over Mom. Despite her youthful look, Mom can rule over the family with an iron fist.

I realize that there has to be a way out, and the most obvious exit is the way that I came in: the control I have over these women. I need to use what little power I have to get me out of the mess that it got me into. I quickly formulate a plan so that I may be the first to break the silence.

“Mom, I wasn’t groping Mia! I promise! She was asking for clothing advice! She wanted to know which bra felt better!” I say. I’m pretty confident that this should work, but I wait as mom seems to process my response.

“No no no young man. How does that make sense? Why would you need to give your sister advice on how her bra feels?” Mom says, shutting me down immediately.

Fuck. Well, I’m at a loss. Wait… maybe the clothing trigger can’t save me, but it can buy me time.

“Mom—”

“WHAT!” she cuts in with anger.

“I was just thinking… I think you’d look a lot sexier in your workout attire.

As if someone flipped a switch, her entire mind seems to refocus on my compliment. She brushes a strand of hair and moves it to behind her ear.

“Really, do you think so?” she says with a flattered smile.

“Uh. I know so!” I say, with a sarcastic ounce of confidence. I knew it to be true, she really would look a lot sexier. The sarcasm came from the fact that I really just needed an excuse to get her to get out of here.

“Okay, fine, I’ll be right back. But we’re going to continue where we left off when I’m done,” she says as she heads out the door. I stare at her round ass sway while she exits the room, which may not have been the most efficient use of the time that I so clearly lacked.

When we are sure Mom is out of earshot, Mia turns to me and begins whispering.

“What’s up with her? Why is she even mad?” she says quietly with an agitated tone to her voice.

“I have no idea. She’ll be back in a few minutes, what do we do?” I respond.

“I don’t know. Every time we try to explain ourselves, she just goes off on us. Maybe if she’d just listen to us, she’d see she was being dumb,” Mia says. Story of my life.

In Mia’s head we are truly innocent, so she won’t be much help. I need her to come up with lies but she’ll just be painfully honest because she believes that our innocence will protect us. I need her to trust me. I don’t have a plan, but even having her follow my lead may be the difference between life and death (or what’s basically life and death).

“Mia, I don’t know what’s up with mom, but just follow my lead,” I say.

“What, why. What’s going on here,” she says. Despite the fact that she can’t directly detect anything amiss, she can tell that I’m hiding something from her. Why else would I ask her to follow my lead unless I was confident that I knew more of what was going on?

“Please Mia, just trust me,” I plead.

For a second, we stare at each other. Her soft brown eyes look deep into mine. I can feel her intelligent mind searching my soul, looking for something that it missed previously. Something that would explain why mom was acting so weird. Something that would explain why I felt the need to be in charge here. But, I can see that she comes up with nothing. With no better plan, she folds.

“Fine, but don’t screw this up,” she says firmly. Despite being the sweetest person that I’ve ever met, she would still be pissed at me if I got us in trouble, if I let us down.

Soon, mom returns back through the door wearing the same yellow sports bra and purple yoga shorts that I saw her wearing this morning. She must’ve finished her workout shortly before finding us because the room is flooded with her musky aroma as she enters, which is surprisingly arousing in a weird way.

Her bra is still stained from her sweat, leaving a subtle dark stain right down the middle of her cleavage.

Despite the view of Mom that would normally be taking up my attention, I have bigger matters to worry about.

“So, where were we. Oh yeah, what the fuck. When Dad gets home, we’ll discuss a punishment regardless, so it’s best that you guys just come forward now,” she says.

Finally, I have enough. I don’t know if it was the unnecessary cursing coming from someone who was supposed to act mature around us or the pretentious attitude that she just seemed to talk with, as if we somehow owed her an explanation, but, even with the extra time that I have bought for us, I still can’t control myself. I have had enough of mom’s dictatorship of me, I have had enough of her endless lectures, I have had enough of listening to her!

“Mom, you always hound on me! Okay, I was touching her tits, but even Mia said nothing was fucking happening! She’s okay with it! Look!” I say as I reach my hand to grab her supple breasts.

For just the tiniest fraction of a second, I take in Mia’s titty fat jiggle under the force of my hand firmly reaching out to grab them. Earlier, I wasn’t able to get such a sizable handful, I wasn’t able to squeeze them like I am now. Through her bra, I can feel the warmth of flesh. I can feel the weight of her breasts shift rhythmically back and forth, like waves crashing upon a shoreline.

But quickly, that instant is over as Mia begins to scream. I realize that since I am not being tutored, the trigger won’t work the same. In her head, I’m just groping her tit for no reason.

Well fuck, I lost my only ally in this situation.

Suddenly, Mom and Mia both freeze as their minds begin to process whatever new command that they just received.

My phone buzzes and I see my notification:

Mom’s punishments will be much more forgiving. She especially likes to play with weaponizing jealousy.

Before I have time to figure out whatever the fuck to do next with that information, the two return to their senses. Play with weaponizing jealousy? What?

“Okay, so at least you admitted it,” Mom says. The anger that I was expecting to face seems to have died down a little.

“So now what?” I ask.

“Well, what do you think?” Mom says, doing that annoying thing Moms do where they try to get you to figure out what punishment that you deserve.

“Am I grounded?” I ask.

“Don’t play stupid with me!” she says as if I’m missing something in the situation. “You know what you deserve mister.”

I really don’t.

This has to be somehow related to the new change. I look down at my phone and quickie skim over it: Mom’s punishment will be much more forgiving. She especially likes to play with weaponizing jealousy—what could it mean? I mean, I figure that it’s somehow related because the nonsense mom is babbling about and the trigger both involve a punishment, but why does it have to be so vague?

“Well Jacob, until you are willing to understand the extent of your punishments, you should get to work,” she says. “I can’t just let you walk away easy for groping your sister, even if your real punishment is impending.”

“I barely touched her, let alone groped her!” I cut in. She looks at me with an angry eye for interrupting her.

“Well, as I said, you can’t get away easy. And since you don’t have any ideas, I’ll start you off until you do!” she says.

What? That’s unfair. That’s like getting double the punishment.

“Ugh, fine,” I say, knowing that there is no point in arguing.

“Don’t ‘uGhH’ me young man. You can get started by cleaning the kitchen,” she says.

Fuck.

* * *

Scrub, scrub, scrub.

I’m on the kitchen floor moving a sponge around the floor in a circular motion.

When today started, I hoped that I could get someone else on their knees, not me!

This whole punishment is really redundant. We literally have a Roomba for a reason, Mom! But, she insists that I need some sort of “normal people” chores as punishment and this is the kind of treatment her mom gave her when she was a kid.

I guess it could be worse. This seems pretty light for being caught touching my sister. I attribute most of that to the trigger that kicked in and saved the day I guess. Instead of being disowned, I am instead put on janitorial duty. Well, put on janitorial duty until I figure out what mom wants me to do. I have to pick my own punishment? That seems sadistic, even for mom.

I bet I could figure out what I had to do if I had my phone, but my mom took it away. I forgot most of the trigger. My whole memory of this prior situation is foggy at best. All I remember from the trigger was that mom would be lighter on her punishment and something about jealousy.

Hey kid, I hear coming from my microwave. When I look over, I see no one.

Psst kid! You know the drill! It’s me!

Tony’s disembodied voice seems to be coming from the microwave.

“Oh hey Tony!” I whisper back with excitement. Maybe he can help me out? “Are you still crashing in the microwave?”

In this shithole? Nah, I moved out of here yesterday. I just leased a nice crib in your washing machine. It’s not much y’know, but it’s mine. Plus, it’s got central heating and a wave pool.

I honestly can’t tell if he’s joking or not.

Anyways, what’s up with you? Why the long face?

“Not much. Almost got to feel Mia’s tit. Of course with my luck, my mom walked in and stopped me right before.”

No kidding huh? Well shit.

“Yeah this stinks man”

Well not as much as it does in here. Like I said before, fish should not be microwaved- Wait, I thought you weren’t doing none of this pervert stuff today.

“Hey! You can’t call me a pervert! You’re the firepower behind all of this!”

Ain’t mean you’re not one.

“Yeah yeah, whatever. You never let me finish my story. Mom walked in, got mad at me for touching Mia, so I had to throw up a hail mary and activate a trigger right there on the spot. I skimmed it but Mom took away my phone as part of my punishment.”

Ouch! That’s unlucky!

“So, you mind telling me what the trigger is?”

What? Me? Of course not. Do I look like some charity to you?

“Charity? No. What happened to our partnership. I help you, you help me, that sort of thing.”

Where’s the fun if I just tell you what to do? I already gave you what you need. Plus, what happened to your exam? If you’re too above cheating on your test, why are you willing to cheat on us all of a sudden. On us.

“Cheat on us? What? I’d never do that, I don’t want to cheat on us. I want to cheat the system.”

You forgetting something, kid? I’m part of the system. The whole reason I like you so much is because you aren’t like me anymore. You’re technically an outsider. If I tell you what to do, I am directly influencing you. And if I’m influencing you, we lose efficiency! And if we lose efficiency, we’ll be here for the next two years without Ryan even having gotten his dick sucked yet! Get with the program!

“Who’s Ryan?”

Eh, doesn’t matter kid. What does matter is you. You’re like- you’re like, like a boxer! And I’m your coach. If you get knocked down, I can’t get in there for you and fight your fight. But what I can do is tell you to get the fuck up and stop being a little pussy that needs someone else to solve your problems!

Just then, I hear mom’s heavy footsteps walk down the stairs with a firmness with each foot.

Hey kid, that’s my cue! Gotta run. Remember, eat lightning and cum thunder!

What the fuck does that even mean? Before I finish that thought, mom is standing above me as I continue to scrub the floor.

“So, are you ready?” she asks.

“Ready for what?” I say, not even bothering to look up at her—well, until I realize the nature of the angle that this situation is currently putting me in.

I tilt up my head and realize that I have a direct line of sight of Mom’s underboob. She was still wearing the same sports bra that I had her change in earlier, but this angle emphasized everything in a much better manner.

Just seeing the folds under her massive tits was enough to make this whole experience a pleasant one.

“Have you figured out your punishment?” she asks again.

Maybe the trigger lets me decide how she punishes me?

“I think so,” I say, doing my best to convey confidence. “I think it’s only fair that I deserve a punishment of a fifty dollar gift.”

“What? Like you mean I pay you fifty dollars? Why would I do that? Are you mocking me? If you decide to keep talking back with such an attitude, there are more chores to be done mister,” she says.

Wait- I have to think. Despite the trigger making this entire thing easier for me, I can’t just sit around here all day doing nothing. I’m still busy. I have stuff to do!

From my memory, I can recall a few keywords of the second half of the trigger: likes to… jealousy. Likes to jealousy? No, that can’t be it. There has to be more here.

Mom also seems to be acting like I should know my punishment—what I deserve.

Those are the two pieces of the puzzle that I have.

Wait, I have an idea.

“Mom, fine. You win. You caught me trying to grope Mia. It’s only fair that I have to watch you do it too,” I say hesitantly. Honestly, this sounds a lot more stupid after saying it out loud.

“Finally Jacob! You’ve decided to stop being so stubborn and accept your punishment huh,” Mom says with relief. It seems as though she was getting tired of waiting for me.

I can’t believe that worked. Suddenly, the rest of the rule comes back to me: Mom likes to play with weaponizing jealousy.

Mom wants to make me jealous as my punishment.

“Baby, I know you think I can be harsh sometimes, but this is just tough love. You know one time when I was a kid, my father came home with a box of my favorite cookie. I remember, he told me specifically ‘You better not touch them until after dinner!’,” she said, doing her best impression of her dad. “Well, I didn’t listen to him and he caught me. And you know what he did? He sat me down and ate the entire box while I watched. It was the worst, well the worst for little baby me I guess. But y’know what? I needed that tough love from him. It made me a better, more honest person.”

I nod to show that I understand. We look at each other for a few moments, seemingly having a moment of understanding. Despite using the triggers to manipulate Mom to my own advantages, they are not all powerful. They play to her personality, and I learn a little about her from them.

Suddenly, her demeanor switches to serious as she calls for my sister.

“Mia come down!” Mom yells.

Within a few minutes, Mia trods down the stairs in the same white tanktop and black shorts that she was wearing earlier, only she seems to have removed her bra for the sake of comfort.

I can’t see much through her shirt, but I can tell that feeling them right now would be a much better experience than what I got earlier.

Mia has nice, medium sized tits. They aren’t big enough where they bounce uncontrollably with every step. Instead, they have a nice subtle “umph” with each stride of her legs.

“Yeah mom? What do you need?” Mia asks. I can’t help but stare at her soft, freshly shaved legs that seem to have a slight yellow glow to them (in the least racist way possible!).

“Jacob is ready for his disciplinary action,” Mom says. She tries to talk with authority but it honestly sounds out of place compared to her normal vocabulary.

“Okay, so did you need help with something?” Mia asks.

“Yeah, you’re part of the punishment,” Mom says as she sits Mia down on the couch.

Without missing a beat, Mom moves her hand to Mia’s young tits.

Mia seems somewhat shocked at first, but she just accepts it within a few moments. This was just how Mom liked to punish people, nothing abnormal about that. Maybe unorthodox if anything, but hey, no one ever got hurt by thinking outside the box.

Mom begins to knead her daughter’s soft, young breasts together, doing her best to make it seem like she’s enjoying herself. This is no doubt an attempt to incite envy from me. Though, I cannot say that what she is doing isn’t effective because damn am I jealous.

Mom, being much larger than Mia, is able to push Mia down so that she lays with her back on the couch. Mom continues to grope her soft tits together as she sits on top of Mia. They stare into each other’s eyes, seemingly having an entire conversation without words.

I watch as Mom’s hands seem to work in a rhythmic, circular motion. Both of her hands operate in a synchronized yet opposite movement alternating between mushing her tits together and pushing them apart.

Mom seems to be giving Mia’s breast a diverse amount of different pressures. She doesn’t seem content with just holding Mia’s breasts like I did, she is actively groping them.

I feel my erection grow watching Mom passionately feel around Mia’s short, young body. The seemingly flawlessly smooth complexion of Mia’s skin makes the light of the room bounce off of her in just the right ways.

“How does it feel Jacob?” Mom lets slip out of her mouth.

“You’re the one doing the feeling here,” I accidentally let slip out of my mouth.

“No, how does it feel having to watch this!” Mom says.

I don’t know what to say. If she figures out how much I am actually enjoying my front-row view (and how shitty of a punishment this is), she might catch on. I decide that it is in my best interest to play along.

“Mom! I learned my lesson. I’m sorry,” I say with a fake plea. Fuck, that sounded artificial even to me.

“Yeah honey…” Mom says as she is lost in thought. “I hope this teaches you to never. EVER. pull a stunt like that ever again.”

“Yup, never again Mom,” I say as I watch her grope her own daughter.

Mom’s fingers continue to take in Mia’s squishy, nubile body. It really does look like Jello™ with the way her entire body seems to ripple with the movement of Mom’s hands.

I stare at the obvious indent in Mia’s titty fat caused by the firm pressure originating from Mom’s curious fingers.

“Mom, I think this is how long we did it, you can stop now,” Mia says as she starts to get up.

Mom seems to snap out of a daze and follows suit.

“Well, alright then, just don’t let me catch you two ever doing that again,” Mom says as she quickly gets up and leaves the room with a sense of nonchalance that should never follow after a mother gropes her own daughter.

I look over towards Mia.

“I’m sorry Jacob,” she says, surprisingly. “I tried to convince her that it was too much! I really did!”

Even when she’s the victim, Mia seems to have my back. Honestly, her reaction makes me feel terrible about this entire thing.

“I know Mia. It’s okay, nothing you could’ve done to stop her,” I say.

“Yeah, your right,” she says with a huff of defeat. “I just hate how extreme she is sometimes. She goes from loving caring mother to an authoritative dictator in the snap of a finger!”

I let out a soft chuckle quiet enough so that she can’t hear. It’s funny that Mia thinks that this was a cruel and unusual punishment for me. It may have been unusual, but I would hardly consider it cruel or even a punishment.

“Again, I’m sorry you had to go through that Jacob. Mom’s honestly such a bitch sometimes,” Mia says with no remorse. She hardly ever curses, so it’s obvious that she’s very unhappy with how mom handled the situation. Though, I’m pretty sure most of her anger comes from being overprotective of me. I don’t think she cares too much about the fact that Mom just groped her.

“I’ll be honest with you Jacob, you have some sketchy moments sometimes, but that was entirely undeserved,” she says. “Well, I still have some stuff to do. I’m confident that you’re ready for your test tomorrow. You’ll kill it,” she says reassuringly. She’s honestly so sweet sometimes.

“Alright, I’ll talk to you later,” I say.

“Cya,” she says as she walks away, stopping at the top of the stairs to give me one last final wave goodbye.

Now sitting in the living room by myself, I realize that my erection is still very present. This isn’t as much of a problem as it once used to be. I decide that I won’t let Mom get off so easy for ruining my moment with Mia earlier.

* * *

I’m now laying in Mom and Dad’s bed in nothing more than a t-shirt and some boxers. You might be confused as to where I am going with this, but if all goes as planned, it’ll all make sense very soon.

In my hand, I have a picture of Anna that I was able to snap before. I was able to secretly snap it while we were at the beach last summer. Her outfit didn’t leave much to the imagination, especially since her small stature made sure that there wasn’t much to imagine anyways. Though, this isn’t a bad thing. I’d consider her more “fun-sized” if anything.

She was wearing a white bikini top that tightly wrapped around her entire chest area. Her tits were small, but even so they look sizable enough to play with. Like I said before, “fun-sized.”

Her ass was covered in a white and blue striped bikini bottom that emphasized the curves of her petite little ass.

She’s facing away towards the ocean, which makes this entire view oh so much better.

I stare at the way that the panty like article of clothing moves its way between the gap of her legs.

My erection grows as I imagine my finger taking the place of that flimsy piece of fabric, going between the fold of her legs so that I can feel down the entire length of her cunt area. I subconsciously start holding my cock, though I don’t stroke it if that’s worth anything.

Looking at all the skin that Anna was exposing makes me realize how tasty she looks. How soft her flesh would feel between my lips…

Suddenly I hear footsteps approaching from outside the door. The only two people who would be coming here are, well, Mom and Dad. And Dad’s currently at work, so this can only mean one thing.

The knob jiggles open and Mom bursts through the door.

She seems to have not noticed me at first as she rushes into the room to do whatever miscellaneous task that she came here to do, but suddenly she stops.

“Hey Jacob,” she says at first absent-mindedly, not noticing my current state of dress or even what I was doing.

I had a plan but actually being here, being this close, gives me cold feet.

Suddenly mom turns towards me with suspicion.

“What are you doing here?” She asks me.

I have no real response so I don’t say anything.

She takes a step towards me and squints her eyes, trying to see through the shadow of darkness that veils me. She reaches for what’s in my hand and stares in a confused shock as she realizes that it’s a picture of my own sister in a state of dress that makes this whole situation a lot more uncomfortable.

Her eyes shoot down to my crotch. She quickly lifts up the blanket that is covering me only to be met at the sight of my raging erection being covered in nothing more than the fabric of my boxers. My hand still lays wrapped around my pole. Honestly, I don’t know what she was expecting. What good would come out of checking if I had a boner by literally uncovering me.

“Jacob! You better not be doing what I think you were doing!” She screams.

The quick acceleration of her anger catches me off guard and, again, I am at a loss of words.

I came into here with a plan but all of my preparation leaves me as I am left looking like a deer staring into blinding headlights.

“Jacob! Answer me this instant!” She says again.

Quickly, a rush of adrenaline brings me to my senses.

“Okay! I was jacking off to this picture of Anna! So what?!” I mumble with a silent confidence which sounds contradictory but it’d make sense if you were here.

“That is sick! How much of an absolute disgrace do you have to say such a thing with no remorse young man!” She yells back. “Go to your room right now until dad comes home and we decide how to deal with you!”

I really fucking hope this works.

“Mom, aren’t you forgetting something? Shouldn’t you be punishing me with jealousy?” I say nervously.

She seems to pause for a moment as if the entire inner clockwork of her mind has to rearrange itself.

“Yeah, you’re right. I thought I could be less harsh this time, but there’s no other way,” mom says with a sad tone.

I almost feel bad listening to her feel terrible. She thinks that she is being forced to hit me with an unimaginably cruel punishment.

She slowly takes off her pants next to me. I am given an unobstructed view of her soft, mature legs. The only part of her lower body that is restricted from my sight is covered by nothing more than her underwear. The sparse light in the room shines in from the crack left in the doorway so I can’t get an amazing view, but it makes her seemingly perfect silk legs glisten.

I hope that she will take off more, but to my disappointment, she does not.

Instead, she gets into bed right next to me and covers herself with the blanket. She pulls one hand out from under the blanket and to her face and squints as if she is trying to see. I realize that she is holding my picture of Anna, trying to stare at it.

From the movement coming from her side of the bed, I can make a pretty valid assumption to what is happening: Mom is masturbating to the image of Anna like I was.

I can tell something sits unright with her. Her expression is one mixed with a sense of embarrassment and shyness. Nonetheless, she soldiers on and continues to feel around her clit.

She lets out a soft moan but quickly shuts her mouth. She isn’t doing this for her own pleasure, she is doing this only as a punishment for me.

I can only imagine the parts of the photo that Mom’s eyes are focusing on. Her daughter’s petite ass, her dainty legs, or maybe the way that her bikini hugs to her chest with such a passion.

I hold my breath and the room falls quiet. If I focus hard enough, I can just about make out a soft squishing sound: the sound of mom’s finger rubbing around her now clearly moist cunt—which, again, is only moist because she is staring at her sexy daughter.

Soon, she can no longer hold it in. I hear smothered screams escape her lips in the form of soft moans and heavy breaths. I can only assume what I heard was an orgasm.

She continues to finger herself, clearly enjoying the moment. I let her have her fun for a few seconds, but I still would like to fuck with her a little bit.

“Mom, I didn’t cum when you walked in. This is unfair!,” I say quietly but with a loud tone.

“Huh? Oh, uh oops then!” she says as she quickly stops. “Well, I hope you learned your lesson then.”

She gets up and runs toward her bathroom to escape the awkward situation. I watch as her full ass swings from left to right as her feet patter to the bathroom. She still hasn’t put her pants back on, so I am able to see her two twin globes in their near-absolute glory.

Fuck, I still haven’t came yet. I look over to the picture of Anna that mom left in her spot. It seems to be wet, no doubt with the liquids of Mom’s come.

This is better than nothing. Who am I kidding, this is better than anything I’ve ever gotten before. A picture of Anna that has been lightly soaked in mom’s cum? Yes, please!

I begin to stroke my cock, taking in large whiffs of the scent coming off of the paper. I’ll spare you the details for your sake.

* * *