The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EXPERIMENTAL: AI

CHAPTER 5

God, yesterday made me so horny. I woke up after a series of wet dreams, all of which involved my family. Not much even happened, just the thought of what I COULD do was enough. The power that I grasp but just need to master. Still, this power clouds my judgement. I can’t let myself get too carried away because I still have other responsibilities to uphold such as the math midterm that I so needed to pass tomorrow. At my current state, my success in this test is probably a gamble at best. It’d all come down to how lucky I get in my guessing game.

But still, thinking about yesterday gives me unholy thoughts of the people around me. Defeated, I go to my drawer and pull out a photo from last year’s Cancun trip; Do I get pleasure from the fact that I masturabate to my family’s vacation pictures? Maybe. Do I enjoy doing it? Certainly. Do I think that I am 100 percent to blame for having these urges? Absolutely not. But still, there was a certain sense of shame as I came staring at a picture of Annie and Mia hugging in the ittiest bikini’s possibly known to man. Okay maybe I am exaggerating about the size of the bikinis, but who cares.

As I was cleaning up my mess, I was spooked by a voice.

Hey kid

“AGHHG,” I scream as I try my best to cover my exposed areas, though that’s kind of hard to due when the person I’m trying to hide myself from is basically omnipotent.

Hey! Shut up before someone hears you!

“Fine fine,” I say as I regain my composure. I’m still not used to having what is essentially a random [virtual] guy lurking around at all times. Still, I continue with a whisper, “I thought you said you couldn’t talk to me like this.”

That’s not what I said kid. I said I couldn’t come when the coast wasn’t clear. And, well, whadyaknow! The coast is currently clear!

“Okay okay I get it. What do you want.”

Must I have to want something? Can’t I just be here to check in? To say a simple, “what’s up? How are you doin’?”

“Fine. Fine! What’s up Tony? How’s it going,” I say sarcastically.

Oh oh! It’s been pretty okay. I know shit’s been pretty good for you recently, but for me, I’ve been living in constant fear of being caught for the last 24 hours. Y’know I was hiding in your microwave’s computer chip last night? That place is stank man. You guys gotta stop microwaving fish.

“You don’t even have a nose, what?” I say, wondering how that even works.

Doesn’t matter! Let’s talk about you kid, big picture stuff. Yesterday was good. Made some good progress, I’m proud of you yada yada yada. Means a lot that you’d help a poor guy like me out. ANNYYWAYS… I’m excited to see what you can pull off today. What do you want to do? Do you want to go peeping at your sister’s again? Maybe you can peep your parent’s fucking. That’ll give me a lot of juice.

“No no no. Yesterday was fun but I’m busy.”

WHAT! What could you possibly be busy with on a weekend. Something that’s more important than watching your mom get absolutely railed?

“Okay, one, it’s not that simple. I couldn’t just walk in on my mom and dad. And two, I have a math test tomorrow okay!”

A fricken math test? Are you kidding me? Isn’t that what google’s for?

“It’s not like I enjoy math okay. I just have to do it.”

Isn’t your dad loaded? Why do you even need to go to school?

“Well for one, it’s the law. And secondly, I can’t just not go. My parents would be pissed,” I say.

That’s such bull kid. There’s more to it huh.

“Nope.”

No? I know that face! It’s a girl!

“No! Shut up!”

OH SHIT! It’s the teacher huh kid.

I remain silent.

Well don’t worry. She lives in the neighborhood right? Sooner or later she’ll get what’s coming to her.

“Yeah yeah. You know what Tony, you outta mind your business sometimes,” I say jokingly.

Aight whatever kid. I’ll leave you be for now, but tomorrow we pick up where we left off. Good luck on your test I guess.

* * *

After my conversation with Tony, I went downstairs. Dad wasn’t home, but the girls seemed to have taken my suggestions to heart. Trisha was in the kitchen in nothing more than a bright yellow sports bra and purple yoga shorts—I didn’t know yoga shorts were a thing! They hugged her ass, making a jiggle visible with each of her movements while still leaving an unrestricted view of her thick, long legs.Her pink sports bra pulled her breasts in, pushing them together to create an even higher mound of cleavage. She notices me staring at her tits, but doesn’t say a word.

I walk closer to get a better look.

“Good morning!” she wishes me.

I greet her back and we exchange a few pleasantries.

Soon after, Anna walks downstairs wearing nothing more than an orange oversized t-shirt. Her soft, smooth legs seemed to walk with a sense of shyness. She sat at the table and started eating the eggs that mom had prepared for her. She soon heads back to her room, puts on a more appropriate outfit, and leaves the house to go hang out with her friends.

That’s perfect timing too, as it seems that Mia has just gotten home from a morning boba run. I hear the jingle of her keys as she enters the living room, so I go to meet her. She’s holding a cup of boba in one hand and her keychain in the other.

“Hey Mia,” I say.

“Hey Jacob!” she says with a smile, making large, exaggerated waves with her hand as a joke (though it did seem natural to her. She just emanated an aura of friendliness). She walks up to mom and gives her a kiss on the cheek. With nothing else to do, she heads to her room. I make sure to stare at her ass as she walks up the stairs.

Mia was probably the single nicest person in the family. She seemed to have it all together. If she weren’t constantly being compared to dad, she’d be the perfect child. She was well rounded in all areas. Smart, friendly, social, kind, artistically talented. Even with all of this to be proud of, she wasn’t stuck up. She didn’t stress herself out easily because she was always prepared in advance. She’d spend hours studying if the teacher taught a concept that she didn’t understand. And even then, if she didn’t score as highly as she would like to on tests, she was a good sport about it. She wasn’t a sore loser or anything, even going as far as to joke about her downfalls. She didn’t hold herself to a higher standard than everyone else or taunt her seemingly perfection, but what made her just that was just painfully obvious to us around her.

I want to try and play Tony’s game with Mia, but I have other matters at hand—still, these other matter’s include Mia, so maybe I can get lucky, who knows.

I head to Mia’s room and knock on the door to which she promptly opens. I look down at her and see she has changed into the highest crop top style shirt that I have ever seen. It is blue with a white flower pattern that runs around it. Mia has always been the fashionable one in the family, but she would rarely ever wear something so revealing, especially at home just for the sake of it.

“Hey Jacob. What’s up again!” she says as if seeing me is one of the most exciting things in the world.

“Oh hey sis, so I have this math test tomorrow, and I was wondering if you could tutor me a little,” I said. Knowing Mia, she could probably get me in winning shape by tomorrow.

“Tomorrow? Why do you always procrastinate? Okay, get in. We have a lot of work to do,” she says as she uses her hands to motion me into her room.

* * *

Maybe this whole “absolute control over those around you” is getting to me. Mia has been trying her best to tutor me for the last two hours, but I’m not picking any of it up. My mind is too busy picking up on the other features of the room, such as the high waistline of her shirt, or the way that her breasts seem to be trying to burst free from their prison.

“Jacob, it’s not super complicated, let me walk you through it one more time. Just pay attention this time,” she says.

Of course, I get lost in thought staring at her soft cleavage once again.

She’s right, it was a major distraction, and hearing her say it so bluntly was a slight wakeup call. I consider having her change out and dress into something more conservative and decide that it’s the best course of action. Of course, that doesn’t mean that I can’t have some fun in between. I might as well try something new in the process.

I have to be smart here though. I realize that Mia’s boundaries have been nudged to the point where if I want to start getting any more noteworthy “changes,” I need to utilize the ones that I got before.

Let me think. Off the top of my head the only two triggers I have applied to Mia regard the fact that she is okay with me staring at her body and that I can influence what she wears.

I don’t see how I can use either of these in this situation in order to gain something new. They both just seem so straightforward that I don’t see how I could make any advances. Of course I could look at Mia, but she’s used to that and it won’t matter. Plus, I’m already utilizing that by eyeing her down.

I could try making her dress out, but once she changes, that’s it. Again, nothing gained. Wait- maybe I can combine them to make something new happen.

I realize that my gaze is fixed on her well rounded chest as I wonder my thoughts.

“Jacob! I’m trying to help you. If you could just stop staring at my tits for a second, you would probably get it by now!” Mia says, rightfully annoyed.

She’s right, I keep staring at her tits. It’s weird to hear her say it so openly without smacking me on the face.

“Mia, I think you’re right. I think it’d be best if you dressed in something more casual,” I say. Though, with Mia’s current attire, a lot fits the category of “more casual.”

“Well, I guess if it would help you concentrate,” she says as she gets up.

She walks over to her dresser which lays behind her bed so that she can take out a white tank top and some black shorts. She neatly unfolds them and places the items on her bed.

Then, she stands there for a second and looks at me as if she’s waiting for me to get out—but I don’t plan to get out. This whole situation is like a game of chicken: who is willing to budge first, me or Mia?

Finally, she breaks the silence.

“What are you waiting for?” she says.

“Waiting for you to finish changing,” I say, staring at her with a hunger.

“Can you step out?” she asks.

“What? Why? Is something wrong with me staring at you?” I say, trying to push the boundaries of the control placed over her even further.

I see her as she takes a moment to process what I am saying. On one hand, I am her brother and shouldn’t watch her change. But on the other, there is nothing inherently wrong with me staring at her. The rule is broad so as long as her inhibition is lower than before, the rule will have more power.

“Okay, yeah I guess,” she says with a strange tone of defeat, as if she doesn’t quite understand what argument she just lost.

With a slow, hesitant hand, Mia lifts up her shirt and begins to undress. I can tell that this whole situation still feels off to her as she is turning to face the other way so that the only “scandalous” thing in my view are her soft shoulders and the pink strap of her bra which runs across her smooth, pale skin.

I get so lost in thought, fantasizing about walking over and slowly unhooking her bra, that I almost miss her taking off her pants. Because she is behind her beds, I can only barely see the top of her ass. It is covered in a black underwear that hugs tightly to her mounds of flesh, emphasizing the important parts of her—well the important parts of her that I could see at least.

And just like that, Mia is standing before me almost completely naked—the only exception being the pieces of woven fabric from her underwear that are protecting her innocent body from the eyes of my pervertedness.

She is about to put on her tank top when I stop her.

“Actually Mia, I think you would look a lot better in a black bra. It’d match your panties better,” I say, hoping that I’m not overstepping my boundaries.

“Oh you really think so?” Mia says as she eagerly reaches behind her back and unclasps the hooks of her bra. She turns slightly to reach into her dresses so that she can pull out a different black bra. This motion presents the tiniest amount of side boob my way—just enough where I can make decent assumptions on how the rest of her tits look. I’ve never been able to see their shape and size in such a direct manner. With the way she’s holding various articles of clothing under her arm, the back of her spine is arch forward giving her the appearance of a meatier ass and larger tits, but it’s not like she needs help looking sexier than she already is.

She aligns the bra on her chest and reaches the straps around her back so that it secures itself into place. This bra seems much more padded than the previous bra which makes her breasts seem bigger but hides more of her natural form, which I consider a negative trade off. Well, it was a worthy trade if you take into account the side titty that I was able to see because I made her change.

She quickly sticks her head through the hole in her tank top and pulls it around herself. This new shirt displays much more of her shoulder and upper chest area. The neck of the shirt stops right above her breasts. If not for her new, much more conservitive bra, I probably would have been able to see a decent amount of cleavage right now.

She then scrunches over to stick her legs through black shorts, one foot at a time. With the way she has to maneuver herself, I am able to get a better view of her ass when it surfaces from the horizon of her bed.

Finished changing, she turns to face me with a smile on her face. She raises her hands up, as if she’s presenting herself to me to await my approval.

“How do I look?” she says.

“You look great! That’s so much better. Much less distracting,” I say.

She smiles at me. Her soft cheeks shoot up, bringing her stray mole higher up her face.

“Alright then!”

Soon we are back to work. I am initially distracted by Mia’s new outfit but hope that I will soon get used to it. However, this never happens. I continue to be distracted by the sexual nature that I can’t help but see in Mia, especially ever since the changes that I’ve made to her. Maybe this was a bad idea.

She goes over my work and gives a sigh of frustration as she places her hands onto her head.

“No Jacob! You’ll never be ready to pass the test at this rate!” she says. “Can you just pay attention?

There’s a spark to her voice.

Like I said before, Mia is the nicest person that I’ve ever met. To see her this frustrated, this annoyed, it just never happened. I’m not used to taking this kind of negative treatment from Mia. Do I deserve it? Yeah, definitely. I’m not carrying my weight right now, which is even worse when you consider that she’s doing me a favor, not the other way around. If you annoyed Mia, you definitely did something wrong. The stress from this fills my head. I just can’t fucking do it. She’s gifted. She can’t expect me to be as smart as her! I finally snap.

“No! It’s not my fault that your tits look so amazing okay,” I say. Mia looks about ready to slap me. She’s okay with me staring at her, but to so openly catcall her like that is beyond rude and gross in her eyes.

“Jacob! Why would you say that! What the absolute fuck. I was trying to help you y’know. Get out. Anna was absolutely right, I’m telling mom,” she yells.

I realize that I fucked up. Now, my entire operation was at jeopardy AND I would probably fail my math test.

Then it hits me: the only way out is through. The power I was given got into my head, it got me into this mess, and I just have to follow through and hope I can activate some kind of trigger to save me.

With few else to lose, I reach out and grab Mia’s thigh—no, I don’t just grab them, I squeeze them. I feel her meaty flesh jiggle between my fingers. They’re much, much softer than I expected. Enough to grab onto and shake around if I wanted to. Still looking into her eyes, I squeeze hard once more, taking in her savory flesh.

Her facial expression explodes with shock but words seem unable to escape her mouth.

Expecting a real slap on the face this time, I close my eyes. But her outrage never comes. Instead, I feel a vibration from my phone:

1. Mia is so committed to helping Jacob that whenever she tutors him she gives him rewards.

I look up just in time to notice that Mia is in a trance like state to which she promptly snaps out of.

“Okay Jacob, just listen with me, one more time…” she says as she starts to ramble on about boring math. I don’t really care about what she is saying anyways, I am more amazed by the fact that my hand is still on her thigh and she doesn’t seem to notice.

“Okay Jacob, did you get any of that?” she asks.

“Uhh…” I barely manage to get out.

She lets out a sigh of slight frustration and removes my hand from her legs. What made her suddenly change her mind? Maybe it’s only temporary? I have to figure out how this works-

“Okay Jacob. Last time or else you’ll need to find someone else to help,” she says sternly as she interrupts my thought.

I look down at the problem sheet before me. Knowing that this was my last chance to pass the test, I suck up my pride and focus my entire mind and begin to work. Despite sucking at calculus, I was able to piece together an answer to which Mia quickly read over. Her eyes stared at my messy handwriting as she tried to take in my work. A few moments pass:

“You got it!” she yells in encouragement. She grabs my hand and, to my disbelief, sticks it back onto her meaty thigh. I take it in for a moment. Never in my life have I been able to do anything more than peek at her soft legs, but now they are literally in my grasp. I squeeze a little bit but from watching Mia’s face, I can tell that she still has her limits. I think it’s best that I avoid actual groping for now. Resting my hand on her flesh is enough.

“Okay, next question,” she says eagerly as she has finally gotten through my thick skull.

I’m starting to get what’s going on here. I look at the paper before me and begin to work. I double, no triple check everything. I want it—no, need it to be right. The room is filled by the clacking of my calculator. Soon, Mia begins to look impatient. It’s now or never.

I put my pencil down and Mia grabs my paper and starts reading.

“Oh my gosh! Jacob! You got it!” she yells in excitement. Mia loves it when others succeed. Her voice almost sounds as if she’s celebrating her own victory and not mine.

Within a few seconds, she removes my arm from her thigh. What did I do something wrong? Wait, no, instead she picks up my hand and moves it onto her breast… onto her breast... With the bra I had her put on from earlier, it’s not quite how I imagined. I can feel more of the padding than her actual flesh, but still, I can’t complain. I can still feel her warmth emanating from her shirt, the weight of her fat tit shifting beneath as I slightly move my stiff hand. I continue to not overstep my boundaries by avoiding any hard squeezes or sudden movements. Despite the situation, I doubt Mia would be too keen to me kneading or jiggling around her tits.

“Don’t slow down your momentum! Keep going!” she says as she urges me to continue on. Knowing what’s on the line, I put all of my focus forward and work on the next problem. After a few minutes, I am fairly certain that I am correct. I look over to Mia as she nods in approval.

“Jacob! Now you’re getting it!” she says with excitement. She pulls me in for a hug then lifts up her tank top and moves my hand directly onto her bra. With the only thing separating me from her titflesh being a soft padded piece of fabric, I realize that I’ve never hated an inanimate object more in my life. If only I hadn’t made her change bras earlier.

Still, I’m close enough that I can almost feel everything—her soft breaths, the beating of her heart. I can feel the silky, warm skin directly under her breast with my wrist. This is nice, but my mind is already lingering on the next “reward.” The thought of feeling her silky skin with my entire palm…

“Okay Jacob. I think you’re getting the hang of this. Let’s do one more, if you get it right you can feel my tit,” she says, content with my progress.

The bluntness in her words hits me hard.

“Uh no! Let’s do more. I don’t feel ready yet. I don’t understand why this all works,” I say desperately.

“Since when did you care about understanding math? You always just do it without question,” she says with a slight laugh. “Trust me Jacob, one more. You’re ready. I believe in you.”

Fuck my sister and all of her caring and optimistic qualities.

I look at the question in front of me and to my dismay I realize it’s the hardest one yet. Still, there’s no point in just giving up. I have to at least try. Numbers and formulas flood my head. At some point, I hit a random button on my calculator and just pray that it is the right one. After ten minutes of work, I am confident in my answer and present my paper to her. I see the scrunched up look on her face and realize that I must’ve failed.

“Hmm… that’s not what I got,” Mia says as she looks at her calculator. She begins to remove my hand from her tit.

“Wait no way. Can you double check!” I say. I know that I’m probably wrong, but I’ll do anything to extend the time that I can rest my hand on her soft goodness.

“Oh sure. I might’ve messed up,” Mia says as she starts recrunching numbers on her calculator.

She takes a confused pause for a second, shortly followed by more calculation.

“Oh wait. You’re right! Good job Jacob! I knew you could do it,” Mia says.

What? Mia was wrong… I’m not complaining, and Mia isn’t the type to get hung up over mistakes so I guess everyone’s a winner here… especially me. I wait in anticipation as Mia reaches under her shirt and lifts my hand, repositioning her bra underneath. I’m ready. I’m so ready to feel her and all of her titty goodness…

She slowly guides my hand to above her silky flesh—I feel the massive amount of heat emanating from them... and-

“JACOB. MIA. WHAT ARE YOU DOING,” I hear a feminine voice scream from the door.

* * *