The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EXPERIMENTAL: AI

Chapter 4

I woke up to a new day thinking of the possibilities—the power. I ought to have been dreaming. But still, a part of me knew this was wrong. This entire neighborhood that I grew up with, I couldn’t just take advantage of them for my own personal gain, could I? Especially since in this case my personal gain would mean adhering to my own perverted sexual desires.

Of course, that was a very small part of me. It was a loud part, but small nonetheless. After having just a taste given to me, I knew I wanted more. I am willing to do what I have to to get more, at least I think I am.

My thoughts were interrupted by a voice that seems to be becoming more and more familiar around here.

Aye kid. So what’s the plan today? I heard the voice whisper from my television speaker.

I’m a little spooked at first, but I am beginning to understand the drill here.

“Uh I don’t know. Can’t I just do the same thing as yesterday?”

No no no. It don’t work that way. It’s not that simple, you see,. Are you dumb, stupid, or dumb?

Sigh, I hate this guy.

“Okay, I’m sorry that I’m not familiar with all of this. Please enlighten me,” I snap back sarcastically.

You can’t just go peeping your sisters again. That would be double-dipping. Think of it like this: you already unlocked that powerup. If you want a new ability, do a different quest.

Hmm, I guess that makes sense.

“Well, what should I do then?”

I don’t know kid. Figure it out. Also, I know this is rather short notice, but I can’t keep talking to you like this, or else someone will notice that I’m here. From this point on, you’ll be on your own for the most part. I’ll do my best to help you out and try to check in on you when the coast is clear, but I can’t baby you throughout this entire thing. Good luck from here on out kid. I’m counting on you! Tony says as I could feel a metaphorical door close behind him as he exited the room.

“Tony?” I say to a quiet room.

Man, what the fuck. He really just left me huh. This leaves me with a few doubts. Will his power work if he’s not here? Well, only one way to find out I guess…

* * *

Knowing nothing out of the ordinary would happen with me locked up in my room, I decide to head out to the kitchen / living room area.

Our house is fairly large with it being in the nicer part of an already well off neighborhood. It’s not a rare occurrence to not run into anybody, but still, the house had an extra layer of “alone” at the moment.

As usual, Robert was out at the office overworking himself in the name of science and humanity. Honestly, I’m not sure what he does all day. It seems that all of the cool stuff he does he could do from the comfort of his home.

Mom, on the other hand, was out with her jogging club. All of the other moms in the neighborhood liked to come together and get a weekly jog in. It was their chance to catch up with one another and stay fit in a more social setting.

Mia went out with her friends today; they were going to some boba shop downtown.

That leaves only one person home with me I think as I hear light footsteps approach from up the stairs.

Speak of the devil.

Anna came downstairs in her “comfy” attire: a black school-branded hoodie and gray sweatpants. Her hair was in a mess since she just woke up.

Despite her rather conservative outfit, I still find myself staring around her womanly body. Best of all, she doesn’t seem to mind. Still, this is rather unideal. Not much is going to happen with her dressed like that.

“Morning Anna,” I said, watching her ass sway through her sweats.

“Morning,” she responded, obviously not looking for a conversation.

“Doing anything today?” I prod.

“Nah, just spending some me time,” she says, quickly turning the other way.

For those of you reading, my relationship with Anna might sort of confuse you. You see, earlier I told you about our great “smoothie off,” which seemed all in good fun and like something two siblings with a normal relationship would do. Then, contrasting that, you see our relationship in its current state, meaning she actively berates and ignores me.

You see… as to why that is… I don’t know exactly. If you could tell me, that’d be amazing, you’d be doing me a big favor if you could figure out the grand mystery that has been haunting me for the last 7 years.

Sure, she does think of me as somewhat of a creep, but we still share “normal” moments. It’s just as if she gets to decide when those moments happen. If she doesn’t initiate it and I approach her instead, she gives me the cold shoulder. Thinking of this makes me a little impatient and very annoyed. Living my entire childhood with our relationship in her sole control? How’s that fair? It was always the same story.

Well, not this time. I just have to try to be perverted and hopefully things can be different.

“Why not… uh… wear something more revealing then?” I say hopefully.

Come on Tony. Big money big money big money.

She turns to face me anndddd!:

“What the fuck Jacob? Why are you so sick?” she says as she turns the other way and storms off to her room.

Damn it Tony. I guess saying something doesn’t really count cause I’m not actually doing anything. I should’ve known that, it sounds stupidly obvious in hindsight, but I let my shortsightedness get the best of me.

I follow her back to her room where she has no need to lock the door as I should have no reason to visit her anyway. In most circumstances, even I’m not stupid enough to chase after her after pissing her off. But this isn’t most circumstances; I have to at least try to salvage this. Not too much damage was done yet.

I peek into her room and see that she’s laying stomach down on her bed furiously texting away on her phone—no doubt complaining about me to her friends.

Usually, I’d say that I hated how she always brought our personal dramas outside of our family and never tried to talk it out with us (usually with me). In this case, I guess I am at total fault but still, I wish I could reason with her.

I knock on the door and gently slide it open.

She doesn’t seem furious mad, not the kind of mad where she’d be screaming and calling for mom. No, she seems annoyed, disgusted.

“What do you want?” she says, not even bothering to turn and face me.

She was trying to show some sort of disrespect for me, but all she was doing was giving me a better view of her petite sweatpants covered ass (maybe thinking like this is why I’m in this mess in the first place).

“I just wanted to come in here and apologize. I don’t know what came over me, and I just wanted to let you know that I didn’t mean what I said in the way that you probably took it,” I tried to reason, knowing in complete honesty that I was just BSing at this point.

“So, what did you mean then?” she said with a sarcastic tone.

“Well, I was just wondering why you didn’t dress more “relaxed” today,” I said.

“What, this isn’t comfortable enough for you?” she said, pointing to her sweats...

“Well, it’s just that I know that some girls find it therapeutic to dress more girly and wear makeup in their free time,” I said, fully knowing that Anna enjoyed those things.

“What the fuck is wrong with you? Why do you feel like you can dictate how I dress? Also, yes, some girls do like that. But that doesn’t mean that we can’t just take a lazy day off and wear normal house clothes. Anyways, I doubt that’s what you mean with the way you phrased yourself earlier,” she responded.

“Anna, please. I promise you that that’s all I meant. If you’re going to be mad, at least be mad at me for being sexist and not for asking you to dress more ‘sexy’ for me,” I say.

That seems to provoke her even more, but some part of my voice of reasoning must have gotten through to her as she doesn’t immediately explode at me.

“I’ll think about it, now get out. I need to shower” she says.

* * *

Fuck, I really gotta fix this mess before anyone comes home.

With nowhere else to turn to, I enter the bargaining phase and try to plead with the only person who would be on my side here:

“Tony, please help me. If she tells mom what I said, this whole operation is over.”

There is no response. Fuck, I’m on my own. Unless... I’m not. If I were truly fucked, surely Tony would find some kind of way to intervene, but he’s not here.

There has to be something that I’m missing.

Just then, I understand what I have to do—well not exactly WHAT to do, but I know where to start.

I head over to Anna’s room. She has long been in the shower, leaving me a few minutes to figure out a plan.

She left her old house clothes on the bed, probably going to dress into something more “day-ready” after her shower.

I pick them up and feel that they are still warm with her lingering heat. Pressing my nose onto the soft fabric, I smell Anna’s soft womanly smell. Not like perfume or anything, but the scent of a good nap. How someone smells after waking up in the morning, y’know?

It’s like I can feel close to her.

Being the way I am, I sniff around the crotch of her pants and can just barely make out the scent of her pussy, but who knows, maybe I’m just imagining it with some wishful thinking. Feeling around the inside, I made an important discovery: Anna left her panty inside of her pants. I pull it out and can just about pick up the slight feeling of moisture when I feel around the inside.

The thought of touching Anna’s pussy juices makes me hard and I subconsciously stick my hand down my pants and start stroking.

One day, I won’t have to imagine this interaction. One day, I will be jerking off to my sister’s real warmth and her real smell, right from the source, with her on her knees patiently waiting for me to finish. Feeling her REAL wetness.

Soon, I get even more lost in thought and remove my dick from my pants. I am now stroking my cock holding my own sister’s panty to my nose, taking in her womanly smell.

I wrap it around my dick and use it to stroke myself off. Just as I hear Anna get out of the shower, strings of semen burst out of my dick into the morning light only to be caught in Anna’s pink panties.

Fuck. I come back to my senses and realize that this can only make things worse. I need to clean this up fast or else-

I am interrupted when I hear Anna start to open the bathroom door.

I bolt out of her room and hide behind the corner of the hall.

Peeking around the hall, I see Anna making her way from the bathroom back to her room, only that she didn’t seem to bring a new set of clothes to bring with her into the shower. She is wrapped in a brown towel with her long, wet, messy hair running down her back. Because she is of such petite stature, the towel covers most of her body. But still, it is a sight to behold.

She enters her room and I hear some ruffling as if she is getting dressed again.

I creep toward her door and peek it open as I see her pull up her pants—her entire outfit consists of the same clothing she was wearing earlier.

No… that means…

Anna scrunches her face in confusion as she reaches her hand down her sweats to feel around for the strange wetness in her panties. She pulls her hand out and sniffs it.

“JACOB. WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO,” she screams as she struggles to pull off her pants.

She turns towards the door and makes eye contact with me. It looks like she’s about to scream once again, but before the words can escape her mouth, she pauses. Her face falls blank and her eyes slightly cloudy.

Wanting to take off the contaminated clothing, she was in the middle of removing her pants causing one ass cheek to hang out of her sweats—now only being covered by the same pink panty that I sent streams of my cum down into only moments earlier. I can even see the wet spot I left; my cum touching my sister’s bare ass.

What’s happening? She walks up to me, her ass sways with each step; I stare at the mirror positioned behind her to get a better view. I think about pulling the band of her underwear back, stretching it.

My phone gets a notification and I see:

1. Everyone in this household will take Jacob’s wardrobe suggestions to heart as long as it is still considered somewhat appropriate.

Anna seems to snap out of whatever she’s in. Her face returns to normal and she pulls her pants back up.

“Hey Jacob,” she says standing directly in front of me.

“Hey, I just wanted to come in here and say sorry about earlier,” I said.

“Earlier? What happened earlier?” she asks, confused

Her new trait must’ve overwritten her memory and anger from earlier.

“Uhh nothing,” I say.

“Hm. Okay then,” Anna responds, returning back to her bed.

With nothing more to lose, I decide to try out Anna’s new trick. Though, I’m still hesitant on if this whole thing really works or if I’m being fucked with by a sentient computer.

“Hey Anna—”

“What?” she interrupts before I can finish.

“Uh, I was just thinking, I think you’d look a lot better in that Vietnamese dress thingy,” I say, bracing myself for impact.

A few moments pass.

“Do you really think so? That’s a good idea. Thanks Jacob,” she says, turning to look my way. She walks over and gives me a big, tight hug. I can feel her heartbeat onto me.

She urges me out of the room so that she can change.

Within a few moments, she opened the door and came back out wearing a traditional red Vietnamese dress. For those of you who know what I’m talking about, I recommend that you look it up, but for the lazy, let me describe it to you. These particular dresses are made up of one large gown that goes from the top of the body all the way to the toes. But, starting from the lower waist of the wearer, the gown turns into a long skirt consisting of two flaps, one covering the front of the legs and one covering the back—leaving the sides totally exposed. Of course, one usually wears matching pants under the skirt to cover any scandalous skin.

The one that Anna is wearing, however, seems tighter than usual. It must’ve shrunk in the wash since last Lunar New Year. This accentuates the curves of her body even more greatly. But, more glaring, is the fact that it also seems to lack the inner pants that usually covers her legs, giving me an unprecedented clear view of her bare thighs. If I could just get a better angle… I could probably see her bare panty… the panty stained with my semen...

The outfit as a whole seems to emphasize her petite yet curvy stature. Her ass, though small, looks soft and squishable.

I fantasize about tearing it off of her so that I may see what lies beneath.

Not wanting to overstay my welcome, I leave Anna’s room while I’m ahead. I give her one last look, watch her going about her daily routine wearing clothes that I made her wear. Though she seems to think that we came up with the idea of this outfit together.

* * *

Dinner time comes around and we all sit around the table. I know I want to take a step forward, but it’s hard. Not just that, but it’s also scary.

“So Anna, why are you wearing that in the middle of July?” mom asks.

“Oh, it’s so great. I didn’t know what to wear today until Jacob recommended this outfit. Isn’t it great!” Anna says as she stands up a little bit, spinning in place to show off her attire and, more specifically, her bare thighs to the entire family.

Weirdly enough, everyone around the table seems to give off murmurs of acceptance, like what Anna just did and said is totally normal.

“Yeah, you look good in it sweetie,” Robert says with a smile, probably trying to boost his daughter’s own self-confidence.

I have a few ideas on what I could try. Of course, I want to take it slow. I could try to use the trigger I got from earlier to make everyone walk around the house naked, but if I messed up that big in front of my entire family, I probably couldn’t save myself.

I look around the people before me: Mom, Dad, Mia, Anna. Everyone was normal, except for Anna. I already implanted the trigger into her. Her outfit was kind of like a test run or a sneak peek of what the rest of my family would be wearing from now on. Well, at least until I got more substantial control over them.

“Everyone,” I say, knowing that it’s time to make my move. All heads face to turn me. “I feel like we dress too conservatively in this house. I don’t see the problem with showing skin around family, so you guys should all dress more revealingly.”

I wait for the scolds, the backlash, but all I hear are the same murmurs I heard before. The murmurs that confirmed that they took my suggestion to heart.

Trisha takes off her cardigan revealing a tight, black tank top. I stare at her smooth shoulders and upper chest region, but try not to get seen because I am still not used to this entire thing. The girls might have soon followed suit, but they have no change of clothes on them and they head back to their rooms shortly after my announcement anyways. As Anna’s walking away, she catches me looking at her cute little ass in her tight, low cut dress. I can barely make out the outline of her panties as she heads up the stairs. Instead of yelling at me or giving me a grossed out face, she just ignores it and heads to her room.

* * *