The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EXPERIMENTAL: AI

CHAPTER 3

“I’m in,” I say firmly at my TV.

That was easier than I thought.

“Shut up!”

Ok here’s the deal kid. There are two types of control I can have over people. The first is explicit control, where I take over people directly like what I did to your neighbor Stacey out there. I try not to do that too much, cause it’s exhausting! You know how hard it is to fight someone’s complete inner control? Anyways, the second is passive controls. These are more my speed. If you lower someone’s inhibitions enough, eventually they won’t put up much of a fight. I can implant some memories into their head to affect their behavior. Look at your mom kid, she’ll just buy you food whenever you want now because to her, that’s the way it’s ALWAYS been. Crazy huh? These passive controls still take their toll on me, so let’s not go overboard with them just yet. Let’s start small. Let’s start here. Like at home!

I didn’t like hearing him—or it, I don’t know—say it so bluntly. Maybe I had some impure thoughts about my family now and then, yeah, but to straight out say that I wish to manipulate them to fulfill my sexual desires? I don’t know man.

“Okay. If we can’t use your powers, then how do we make people more perverted? My family needs to be perverted so that I can make them perverted? How does that make sense?” I ask.

Great that you asked that. Quite the problem indeed—but fret not! I thought it all out. Ya see kid, like I said, this entire neighborhood is a closed system. Whatever happens in this house affects everywhere. Meaning that you affect everyone. We just need some sort of “jump start” to get things going. Then I’ll be able to start to help you more and more.

“So what’s that even mean?”

It means, to make your family—and eventually this entire entitled neighborhood—perverted, you have to kick things off.

“Then you can give me what I want?”

Well, it doesn’t stop there. Even once we are close to the end, you’ll need to generate your own perversion. Your own lewdidy.

“Okay, where do I start?”

I don’t know. That’s entirely up to you. I’m not going to hold your hand throughout this entire thing man. Good luck kid! I gotta run.

Was that a sound of amusement in his voice?

“Wait!”

But before I can say anything else, I feel the room fall silent.

* * *

After spending some time walking around the hall outsid of my room, I still have no idea what the fuck to do. What Tony is telling me to do is insane. He wants me to risk my already spotty relationship with my family and trust that he will be able to “jump in” at the last moment with his powers so he can save me? That’s like throwing my parachute out of a plane and asking me to go get it.

But still, I notice Mia’s door is open. Hey, it’s worth a try, right?

I find Mia getting ready for a shower. She has a brown towel over her shoulders and a set of house clothes within her arms.

“Excuse me Jacob, I needa shower,” Mia says as I scoot out of her way.

Still confused over the whole ordeal and getting ahead of myself, I say “Can I watch?”

Fuck. I really didn’t think that through.

“Haha of course not silly,” Mia replies awkwardly.

Mia is really nice. She sees the best in people and would rather not cause drama, so she often acts as if my pervertedness is some weird joke that she doesn’t understand. Still, I can tell that it makes her feel uncomfortable at times…

* * *

“Hello??” Mia says as she waves a hand in front of my face, “Anyone home?”

“Uh yeah, what?” I say, awakening from being lost in thought.

“Can you get out? I need to shower,” Mia says almost impatiently. I realized that I accidentally followed her all the way into the bathroom.

“Oh yeah…” I say as I step outside. Mia closes the door—or she almost does as for whatever reason, she leaves the tiniest crack.

Being the way I am, I peek in and watch as my asian sister removes her well planned outfit that she wore out of the house. Zipper by zipper, button by button, she starts to remove everything. She takes off her shirt, but as she is facing the other way, I can only see her backside. Luckily, she begins taking off her pants. I watch as her soft juicy ass comes into view, only obstructed by a pair of purple panties. She bends down to remove her feet from her pant legs, jutting her ass ever more in my direction.

I am about to open the door slightly more to get a better view when—

“WHAT THE FUCK JACOB,” Anna screams, “CAN YOU JUST STOP BEING A PERV FOR ONCE. Mia GET OUT HERE.”

I hear rustling inside the bathroom and Mia shortly appears, only being covered by a towel.

“What? What happened?! Mia says confused.

“Jacob was peeping on your shower! He did the same thing to me this morning!” Anna screams.

“It’s my fault I left the door unlocked,” Mia says, almost as if she is reading my script.

“What? What do you mean? He did it twice. TODAY!” Anna says outraged.

“Well, does that mean that you left your door unlocked too?” Mia questions.

“Uhh...” Anna seems to be lost on her words. “Yeah, but so what? He still looked?”

“How was I supposed to know you were in there?” I fire back.

“Yeah, to be fair Anna, you seem kind of harsh right now,” Mia says, defending me.

“What do you mean? Jacob’s literally being a peeping Tom and you don’t seem to care,” Anna said annoyed.

“Well, we did leave the door open,” Mia said.

“Mia. You’re smart. What are the chances that Jacob randomly walked in on both of us on the same day.The fact that he was staring doesn’t feel weird???” Anna questions.

Mia shrugs and continues to argue on.

I watch as my sisters go back and forth. Mia, seemingly naked other than a towel, defending my pervertedness was a sight to behold.

“Ughh. Fine whatever,” Anna says as she walks away defeated.

“What’s her problem?” Mia asks.

“Eh, I don’t know man. Best to leave her be for now I guess,” I say.

Mia goes back into the bathroom, this time closing the door behind her.

* * *

Lets go kid!! You did it. Ya son of a bitch really did it. It really wasn’t that much, but hey it’s a start.

“What just happened? Was that it? Why did Mia not close the door? Why did she defend me?”

That was all you kid. Haha just kidding. I made her forget to lock the door behind her, just like with Anna this morning. Everything else was all you though. You peeping on your own sister gave me enough juice to jump in and save you at the end. Congrats kid! You got your first passive control. Your family will now be a lot more lenient to your staring.

“Wait? I don’t get to choose?”

Nah that’s not how this works. I’m doing the work here so I get picks. Anyways, we probably wouldn’t disagree much on where I’m taking this.

I ponder this. Is this really a path I want to go down? Sure, I’ve been a little weird in the past and maybe even fantasized, but this was a big thing.

So, ya gonna try it out?

* * *

Under Tony’s instruction, I go down to the kitchen and see mom in her yoga attire: a bright yellow sports bra and tight black yoga pants. Normally, someone of my mom’s age wouldn’t get away with wearing such sexual clothing, but as I said before, Trisha did not look like a normal mom.

I check my phone and see that I missed two notifications.

1. Trisha will buy Jacob whatever food he asks for.

2. In most circumstances, all members of this household will ignore Jacob’ staring.

Hm, it seems that any changes made to them will be notified to my phone.

Looking back up at Trisha, she doesn’t seem to have noticed me yet. I watch as she walks over to the TV and plays her usual instructional yoga video. After navigating the menu screen, the television flickers and, despite being the same DVD, the video seems to change—this is not Trisha’s usual workout video anymore.

She pulls out her mat and starts following the directions of voice on the tv.

The lady in the video got on all fours, jutting her ass in the air. I wasn’t able to catch the name of the pose because I was preoccupied staring at my mom basically presenting her juicy ass to me. Her soft, thick thighs seem to want to explode out of her tight purple yoga shorts.

She then goes onto her knees and bends her body so that her head and chest touches the floor in front of her, as if she is participating in some sort of worship. Her butt stays sticking into the air, stretching the fabric of her shorts beyond their limits until it looks like her panties are about to rip through.

She then switches positions again, this time she starts by sitting down on the floor normally. She then places her arms onto the floor by her side to support her weight and then moves her legs further from her body. She arches her back, her body forming a rainbow where her legs and head connect her to the ground. Her tits jiggle as she breathes rhythmically to control her heartbeat.

Inhale

OutHale

Inhale

Outhale

I am positioned in a way where I can almost see directly straight up her underboob. My bulge begins to grow, but Trisha won’t be able to see as long as I am hidden from behind the couch.

I daydream about reaching out and grabbing her tits, caressing them as Mom continues her yoga routine without making a second thought of her son eye groping her tits. I get lost in fantasy staring. Switching position, mom gets up, turns around towards me, and acknowledges my presence. Still, she shows no signs of embarrassment.

“Hey Jakey, whats up?” Trisha says, staring at me between her legs as she is bent forward touching her toes. The view of my mother casually talking to me while demonstrating the effects of gravity on her tits and ass pushes me near the edge.

“Not much, just came down cause I thought it was dinner,” I say as I quickly exit and make my way towards the bathroom.

I sit down and vividly relook at the mental images I took—Trisha thick meaty ass trying to burst out of her tight sweatpants. Her soft underboob acting like the cover of a book—just giving me a taste to hook me in but not enough to satisfy.

Fuck, I rub my cock feriously as I squirt cum thinking of Trisha.

* * *

Dinner time comes around and everyone meets at the kitchen table, as per daily ritual. As we don’t spend as much time with each other as we could, Mom and Dad make a point to have us all eat dinner together.

Everything goes as normal—Dad tells us about his work, Mia tells a story from her day out, Anna complains about some boy from school—the usual.

I remain quiet throughout as in my head, I cannot stop thinking about the power I was given. The complete control I could have with no one raising a single suspicion. I zone out staring at Anna’s cute little face—a face that I could imagine in an áo dài servicing my ballsack. My two sisters wear them exclusively for about two weeks every year during Lunar New Year. The way that the soft fragile looking fabric curves along their bodies always makes me fantasize. For those two weeks, no curve of their body is hidden from me.

“Hello? Jacob?” Anna says, confused as to why I am staring at her.

“Uh yeah?” I respond as if I was being awoken from a deep sleep.

“Whatcha looking at?” she asks.

With a limited amount of time to respond and an immense amount of pressure, the only thing I can come up with is: “You…,” which I say rather dryly.

Fuck, she’s obviously gonna be creeped out with me checking her ou-

“Oh ok,” Anna says as she continues eating as if I am not piercing her with my eyes.

Of course. Tony gave me free rein over eyeing down anyone in this house.

I quickly readjust my gaze and look at different women around me:

Trisha’s perky cleavage practically staring back at me. I’ve never gotten such a clear, close up view before, and my mom isn’t even making a second thought of it.

I look over to my right where Mia is sitting down right next to me wearing black tennis shorts. I lean back and look at her juicy ass being squished by her own weight.

Instinctively, I am about to reach out to feel it, but I remember that I can only look and not touch. Mia seems to subconsciously scoot forward so that I can get a better view of her ass.

All of this without anyone saying a word?

Amazing.

* * *