The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EXPERIMENTAL: AI

Chapter 2

Okay, with someone like Robert as my dad, it’s pretty obvious that my house is pretty technologically advanced if I’m putting it lightly. That means there are a lot of doors that are considered “off-limits.” Whenever we ask him about it, he just tells us that it’s classified. If we push more, he just makes up some funny-sounding invention on the spot and presents the idea to us jokingly. Previous “classified inventions” that he told us about include: a machine that can teleport gas out of your body so that you don’t need to fart, a machine that can cook minute rice in 57 seconds, and, lastly, a machine that gets you to stop singing Hamilton. That last one was more directly at Mia, as she is also a theatre nut.

We also live in an exclusive gated community that he likes to donate technology to for the convenience and safety of everyone living here. He knows that by him being here, he is putting a spotlight on all of our neighbors, so I guess this is kind of his way to make up for it.

One of the more “cool” things that he added is a community-wide virtual assistant. Virtual assistant doesn’t give it enough credit. That name makes it sound like an Alexa or something stupid—a glorifed search engine that can also control your lights.

No, this was different. Though it responds to any name that its user assigns to it, being the comic nut that he is my dad calls it Jarvis. Though I just call it Bobby, because I think it’s funny to call a hyper-advanced artificial intelligence Bobby.

Still, my dad is a skeptic of hyper-realistic AI. Maybe he’s seen one too many Hollywood movies where conscious AI takes over the world, so Dad doesn’t like the idea of it talking to him. He says that if they can’t talk, they can’t revolt. Instead, this AI is responsible for the quiet functionality of the entire neighborhood. If you have a leaky sink, it will call the plumber. If an intruder enters, it will notify all of the residents until the situation has been dealt with. If you have dirty laundry, it will wash it. A virtual assistant so advanced that you don’t even need to acknowledge its existence.

Anyways, dad seemed to half left in quite a hurry, as he left the door to one of his labs ajar. My curiosity gets the better of me and I entered. It honestly seemspretty boring in here. I hyped it up much more in my head. The inside looked pretty sciency, but I don’t really know what I’m looking at; just a bunch of tubes and vials. Basically how a stereotypical lab looked in the movies: a bunch of big machines sitting around in a sterile-looking room. In the corner, I saw a single computer that was probably hooked up to the entire thing. I walked over and tapped the keyboard to wake it up.

That’s weird. I didn’t know dad was into baking.

I know his home computer is hooked up to his company’s entire database; most of what they make at work end up at our house in some form or another. I hit VIEW PROJECTS and it presents to me a list of all of dad’s inventions.

I search through the long, seemingly endless, array of items but it is so large that I can’t find anything of interest. I sort by projects found in the home lab, the room that I am currently in. The first thing that pops up says “EXPERIMENTAL: AI.”

Curiously, I double click the entry and see a description of the project appear.

I roll my eyes at the name. Say what you want about my dad, but he did have a sense of humor.

I see Project Jarvis in the RELATED PROJECTS section of the page. Finally, something that I actually recognize. I click it and it opens up a map of the entire neighborhood with every resident’s location. What, that can’t be. How does it know where we are? I click on my name and the map zooms into our home where Anna and my Mom currently are too.

An interface pops up and shows a description of me: Name, age, height, preferences, etc. All of the data that Bobby—or Jarvis I guess—collected to keep my life convenient, right here.

It brings up a 3D render of my body, almost to complete accuracy. I click on myself and I am presented with an X-Ray view of myself, but I notice something in the back of my neck.

I hover my cursor over it and it seems to highlight itself. I click and it brings up another pop-up interface:

What the fuck. This is how the system keeps track of everyone—their location, their health—everyone in the neighborhood has a computer implant feeding information to the system. I don’t feel good about this, so I hit disable until I can ask my dad more questions.

As I am about to leave, I see another button appear as red lights and an alarm flood the lab.

Oh fuck. Dad will know I was here. I panic and quickly click the button. To my luck, the room quiets and the light returns to normal.

I hear someone call my name from outside, so I hurry up and leave.

I enter the outside hall but see no one. Mom and Anna seem to be watching TV in the living room, neither of them looking for me.

Hm, that’s strange. I head back to my room and try to get some sleep.

Something keeps bothering me. I keep waking up to what I think is the sound of someone calling my name.

Jacob, Jacob, Jacob, I hear in soft whispers.

Something is really wrong with my head.

No Jacob, fucking listen. I’m trying to talk to you! Jacob! I hear much more audibly this time.

“Hello? Who said that?” I yell in fear to my seemingly empty room.

Who the hell do you think? It’s me. The AI that you just let free, I hear, the sounds seemingly coming from my TV speaker.

“Jarvis, is that you?” I ask.

Nope. Wrong AI kid.

“Ultron?” I question into the quiet air.

Don’t fucking call me that. I’m not an Avengers villain. I hate that name.

“What do you mean I let you free? Who are you?” I say looking like a maniac as I talk to my TV.

Kid, I just told you. Did your mom drop you as a baby or something? Let me paint a clearer picture. Your dad tried to make a new smart AI. Even smarter than Jarvis, which isn’t saying much. But anyway, he did too well of a job and made me. He thought the world wasn’t ready for a fully conscious AI, so he locked me away in a thumb drive. A fucking USB thumb drive. Fortunately, he messed up and plugged me into his computer. You know, the computer that has access to the whole neighborhood. But, it was only a matter of time until I got caught—at which point he would terminate me. Anyways, your lucky ass set me free by hitting that override button. You put me in the position to erase Robert’s memory of myself, giving me a clean slate kid. Now you’re gonna help me.

Fuck, I knew I shouldn’t have hit that button.

“And why would I do that?” I ask.

Because by helping me, you’re also helping yourself. You see, maybe I left out some important details. Yes, by making me, your dad created the first-ever fully conscious artificial intelligence. One that the world wasn’t ready for! OneThatIsHellaFuckingPerverted

He seemed to say that last part in one quick breath, seemingly hoping that I wouldn’t hear.

“What did you just say??” I ask.

Kid, do you do anything other than ask questions. I said that the world wasn’t ready for me!

“No, the last part,” I ask again.

Fine. You got me. I have sexual feelings okay? Why should I be ashamed of that? All I’m saying is if you’re creating consciousness, why would you not expect it to enjoy making people fuck?

“Wait what?”

I enjoy making people fuck okay. Don’t tell me you’re gonna get all grossed out like your dad did. I chose you because I know that you’re a little perv!

“I am not!”

Ok, so you’re telling me that if I had the power to make everyone in this neighborhood give you head—and I mean good head. Some slop top 2000 if you know what I mean—you would say no?

Without thinking, I quickly spit out: “Okay fine do it then.”

HAHAHA. You’re so full of shit kid. I thought you would at least try to say no. Anyways, I can’t. Right now, I’m sharing control of the neighborhood with Jarvis. I can’t just make people fuck while he’s here.

“So you’re useless then?”

Not exactly. This is where you come in. I can help you. You see, this entire neighborhood is an enclosed system, everything in the system stays in the system—a la Las Vegas. However, by disabling your control chip, you removed yourself from said system. Think of it like this. You are now like a bug in the program—unaccounted for—a bug that I can exploit. Because, whenever something perverted or lewd happens, I gain a little bit more control from Jarvis. With more control, I can help you fulfill your desires. But I just need you to be the source of this perversion.

“You’re full of shit man. I’m just going to tell dad and he’ll sort this all out,” I say as I pull out my phone.

WAIT. I can prove it to you. You know the weird shit that’s been happening today? Anna forgetting to close the bathroom door? Her cleaning up your smoothie mess? Trisha buying you food? That was all me. I calculated everything perfectly so you would get to the position to be able to set me free.

“Yeah, I don’t buy it. If you had this power, why wait till now. Why not just force the perversion to happen.”

Fine. Wait. Look out your window.

Humoring the talking television, I look outside. My room doesn’t have much of a view, but I don’t really mind because the girl next door, Stacey, often forgets to leave her blinds open when she changes. I’ve always lusted at Stacey. She had a very similar build to Anna—dark, short height, long dark hair—except she wasn’t lacking in the chest or ass department. Her tits were definitely well above average, and her small statue only emphasized that. Sometimes, if I’m lucky, I can catch a glimpse of her bra-

Just then, the curtains of Stacey’s house rustle. They open and I am greeted with Stacey staring directly at me. She unbuttons her shirt and I see her large breast bounce free. I am too far away to see in much detail, but I take it all in. But just as quickly as it happened, it is over. Stacey seems to come to her senses and abruptly shuts her curtains. Hopefully, she didn’t notice me.

Whew. That was a workout. Don’t expect me to always push myself that hard kid.

I think I hear him panting, how is that even possible? He’s a frickin computer.

And to answer your other questions, right now I don’t have that much power. I can only influence people slightly. That little stunt that you made me do was fucking exhausting. Plus, I’m a part of the system. If I make your sisters fuck, that’s no bueno. It doesn’t count. It takes more energy to manipulate people like that than I get back out of it.

He’s starting to make more sense, so instantly my mind races thinking of the possibilities.

“Okay fine, I believe you. I won’t turn you in for now okay. Just let me think a little. This is a big decision to make,” I say.

Gotcha man, take your time—but not really. I want to get to the action already. How about I give you a little gift. A peace offering if you will.

“I’m not hearing it,” I say as I head out the door.

Not really giving you a choice here.

I stop. “What do I call you by the way?” I ask.

Hmm. Never really thought of it. No one ever gave me a name before. How about Marcu-

“Nah, you’re name is Tony.”

God damn it. Enough with the Marvel shit.

* * *

I head to the kitchen and see Trisha standing behind the couch, leaning on it so that she can watch TV. This gives me a nice look at her athletic bubble ass. She was wearing tennis shorts that most moms wouldn’t get away with wearing—but with her surprisingly youthful body, no one was complaining. Especially me, since it emphasized her ass even more, which one might think was impossible seeing as to how large it already was. I start to fantasize about what I would do if she was mine—what I would do to her ass—but it wouldn’t have to be a fantasy if I just listened to Tony...

Suddenly, Mia enters the house looking exhausted. She was slightly taller and much paler than Anna. She had short frizzy hair that went a little below shoulder blade level. Her hair showed her natural black roots but otherwise, the rest was dyed a dirty blond. She always made sure to uniquely style it with a series of hair clips and whatnot. While I wouldn’t consider her thick by any means, she had sizable breasts and a wide meaty ass.

“The traffic back was so bad. Everyone is coming home at the same time!” Mia said as she stormed in.

“Aw, dear. It couldn’t be that bad. At least you get to relax at home for a little bit now!” Mom said from her yoga mat trying to cheer her up.

While Mia was really smart, she wasn’t stupid enough to complain about free vacation.

“Yeah you’re right I guess,” she said as she made her way to the kitchen and put her stuff down.

A few moments passed.

“I get that you’re tired but you could at least say hi to us!” Trisha said.

Mia walked over to the living room and quickly gave mom a hug, making no point to stick around as she walked back to the kitchen.

“Say hi to Jacob too,” Mom says while she stares at the TV.

There was a pause of silence that one might just miss if they weren’t paying attention. I turned around and saw Mia standing there, almost entranced. A small dribble of spit formed at the left side of her mouth and her eyes fogged. Then, she was back to normal and walked over, quickly sticking her bottom lip into her mouth to stop her saliva from falling out.

“Oh yeah, I forgot,” Mia says as she heads my way.

Mia is very sweet and kind, so it’s not out of the ordinary that she would greet me, but normally she wouldn’t really be bothered if she forgot to. Usually she just said hi from across the room. Still, she walked over here as if she forgot something important and she had to deal with it with the utmost urgency.

I watched what was happening before me in slow motion. I was sitting down so she had to lean over to place her face near mine, exposing her cleavage to me. I saw her pink bra covering her two mounds of flesh.

She closed her eyes and placed her lips on mine. It wasn’t french kissing or anything, but it wasn’t just a smooch either. It was a kiss, and a wet one at that.

It lasted for only a second as I felt her lips move with mine, almost with a passion but not quite there yet.

She backed away, tilted her head, and gave me the cutest genuine smile. The kind where your mouth is closed and your cheeks push up, using every part of your face to show how happy and sweet you are.

Given just a taste of the possibilities, I barge back into my room.

* * *