The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EXPERIMENTAL: AI

CHAPTER 1—

BUZZZ

BUZZZ

I woke up to the sound of my alarm buzzing to the morning air.

Sigh, time for school.

In a zombie-like state, I get up and walk to the bathroom with nothing on other than my boxers, presenting my stiff morning wood to anyone who happens to bear witness—which should be no one as my sisters both have morning classes and my mom rarely comes to the “kids” section of the house. We call it the kid’s section because all of my siblings live in the same wing/hall, so my parents never really have a reason to come up here. I open the shower door but to my shock, I see my sister Anna in the shower. I freeze up in shock.

She’s the shortest in the family being around five feet tall and is on the darker scale of the Vietnamese skin tone. She has long dark brunette hair that she wears down straight and neat every day, but at the moment it is wet and messy with the water of the showerhead beating into her head. She’s staring away from the door, so I can see her petite ass face my direction. I barely get the chance to stare at the streams of water running down her spine onto her ass when she turns around and screams.

“MOM. I SWEAR HE WAS STARING LIKE A PERVERT. WHAT THE FUCK. HE HAD A BONER AND EVERYTHING,” Anna, now wrapped in a towel, screamed to mom.

Anna probably viewed me the most negatively in the family. That’s not to say she didn’t love me, but she was just the most aware of my staring and has always thought of me as somewhat of a pervert (which is not true by the way!). We aren’t particularly close anymore, but we still have a somewhat normal brother-sister relationship. We watch movies and hang out and all that, but sometimes, “my extremely disgusting pervertedness ruins the moment” (her words not mine).

“Listen Dear, Jacob didn’t know you were home. And you have to understand the male body. Just because he had a cough erection, it doesn’t mean that he was aroused,” said Mom.

My mom is a 5′ 6″ white blonde woman. She doesn’t look much like a mom at all. She is extremely thick and athletic at the same time, but I wouldn’t really call her a milf-milf. At least not cougar level because, for starters, my mom has always looked like she was somewhere in her 20s or 30s. She and dad just seemed to age extremely slowly in general.

She is also pretty strict. I think she tries to overcompensate for the lack of another parental figure in the house by being more authoritative. But still, when it comes to the topic of my “natural urges,” she usually has my back and is less pessimistic about me. Even though she doesn’t always hear me out, when I am obviously not at fault she has no choice but to let it slide.

“Yeah Anna! How is it my fault that you don’t lock the door? Plus, why are you even here? Don’t you have class?” I questioned.

“No one is ever awake when I shower in the morning, so I don’t have to lock it. Also, are you an idiot? It’s memorial day,” Anna said.

Honestly, I’m not surprised at my stupidity. This one’s on me and my lack of calendarial awareness I guess. At least I can acknowledge when I’m wrong, unlike a certain someone...

Wait, I realize that I haven’t seen my other sister today. If school is closed, she should be here too.

“Okay, first of all, I would just like to say that I should be in no way held accountable by the fact that you don’t feel the need to lock a door. Second, where is Mia?” I ask.

“She has a club meeting. Then, I think that she mentioned hanging out with her friends. She’ll be out till tonight,” mom said.

That makes sense. Mia has the earliest classes of the three of us because she likes to fill up her schedule with as many classes as she can. She’s the most intellectually talented of us kids, but that also means that she’s put into the shadow of dad’s genius sometimes. I think that’s why she took up various arts as a hobby since she was little. She wants to be able to have her own personality trait that wasn’t just a Walmart version dad’s. That being said, she was pretty good at almost all of the art and academics that she did.

Hmm. Now that that whole situation is sorted, I realize that I’m starving.

“Hey mom, when are we going out to buy lunch?” I say, hoping she’ll go out and get some pizza.

“Haha, nice try. We have leftovers from last night,” she says teasingly.

Was worth a try. Seeing as she is in a little jokey mood, I fire back in the same joking tone: “Well, a good mom would buy her son food whenever he asked!”

Mom seems to process that for a second. Her mind becomes blank and her eyes become foggy.

“Yeah, a good mom would get food for her son. I’m a great mom,” she mutters to herself.

Suddenly, she is back to normal.

“Alright Tommy. Where to?” She says as if nothing happened.

* * *

A few hours later, my mom comes home with the pizza. She drops it off in the kitchen and then heads to her room. It’s strange that she granted my request, especially after saying no at first, but I have other matters to think about.

I was hanging around the kitchen with Anna at the time, us both grabbing slices of the pie Mom had just dropped off. Despite her apparent disgust with me, we can still sometimes put it aside and be, well... normal I guess.

We were arguing over who could make better smoothies. Along with being a pervert, Anna also thinks that I am super whitewashed, which is true under a certain perspective.

“Jacob Jacob Jacob! Your smoothie is going to taste so shit. You’re just putting strawberries, ice, and like all of the sugar we have!” Anna said in a half perplexed yet loud tone.

“What do you mean? You’re one to talk. You’re literally putting avocado in yours! This is a smoothie, not a sandwich right?” I yell back with a tone showing my confusion at her choice of ingredients.

“Yeah it is a smoothie, and it’s gonna be a damn good one,” Anna said cockily. She raised her posture with a display of confidence. This had the effect of jutting her breast outwards towards me. Will all my willpower, I did my best not to look.

Just then, Dad came home through the door. He had various items within his hands as well as a box of what seemed like paperwork held within his arms. He dropped everything on the kitchen island next to us so that he could hug me and Anna. He always made a point to greet all of us when he came home because I guess it was his way of making up for being at work so late.

“Whatcha kids up too. Having a cook-off?” Dad laughed.

“It’s not cooking! It’s just a smoothie-making competition. A smoothie off? I don’t know. But Anna thinks that avocado belongs in a smoothie!” I say, trying to get my dad on my side.

“Like a sandwich?” Dad says confused.

“YEAH THAT’S WHAT I’M SAYING,” I screamed in victory. I now had the backing of a third party.

“Dad! Shut up! You know what an avocado smoothie is! I made you one last week!” Anna pleads.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” Dad says with a smile on his face, obviously teasing his daughter.

“HE’S LYING. HE DOESN’T COUNT,” Anna yells competitively.

“Nope, it’s two vs one sis!” I reply smugly.

“Ha. Have fun kids. I needa say hi to mom,” Robert says as he collects his things from the island and gets going.

Anna and I continue our competitive showdown. She finishes her drink first and tastes it. She hands it over to give me a try and as it touches my lips, I realize that I may have lost. It tastes amazing, but I give my best poker face and try to hide my amazement.

I take a spoon and stir the contents of my blender, picking some up to give it a taste. It’s extremely bitter, but that’s okay. I haven’t added my secret ingredient yet.

“Hurry up Tommy!” Anna said. “I didn’t take an hour to make mine.”

I have to hurry; she is waiting and I know that she’ll only get more and more impatient as time goes on, so I grab the glass vanilla extract container next to me and pour it in. I feel something slightly off with the container, but I brush it aside as time is running out. With no other chances, I pray and stir it in. I smell my creation, expecting to smell the heavenly aroma that usually emanates from my signature smoothie after I make it. But, to my surprise and dismay, it smells the same as before.

Before I can stop her, Anna quickly grabs it and pours it into a cup, taking a sip soon after. Knowing that I lost, I just watch it happen. She scrunches her face in a look of disgust.

Hey, it can’t be that bad, I thought to myself.

With nothing else to lose, I bluff, “See! My smoothie is just better!”

Anna seems to pause as she processes what I said. She stares at me blankly, the cup still between her lips.

“MMMmmm. You’re right Tommy! This is really good!” She says in delight as she goes back for a second drink, only this time it is less of a sip and more of a gulp.

What? That can’t be. This has to be the worst smoothie that I’ve ever made.

“You’re joking right?” I say in a confused shock as I watch Anna drink the entire smoothie.

She momentarily removes herself from the glass.

“No, it’s the best smoothie that I’ve ever had!” she says, with a bit of my drink forming a dribble around her mouth.

What the fuc- My thought stops when I see Anna drop some of what she is drinking onto the ground.

“Dang it Anna. I’m not cleaning that up,” I say. Anna nods in agreement, which makes sense. It was her mess after all.

Being the lazy fuck I am, I jokingly push it further:

“Since I won, you should just clean up our entire kitchen,” I say, expecting her to return fire with a flare of sass.

“Yeah, makes sense to me,” she replies.

I’m very confused but hey, who am I to say anything. I walk out of the kitchen before Anna can change her mind.

* * *