The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Factory Girls

Synopsis: A team from the International Workers Union go to see why the girls of a factory work 14-16hours a day… only they’re not complaining

“Where’s the report?” Clive asked as he rummaged through the papers in his bag

“It’s there” Angie said, “I put it there this morning”

“Well… I can’t find it”

“Then give it to me” she said

Even driving, she found the papers in his bag

They arrived at the factory just at that moment. Angie pulled the car into the driveway and stopped at the boom gate.

A young woman stepped out of the control booth

“You no come here” she said in poor English “You go away”

“Look” Clive said, “We’re with the IWU”. He flashed his badge. He then pulled out the paperwork

“The governor has given us permission to come here” he said handing her the document

“You wait” she said as she took the papers—written in Chinese—and went into her booth to make a phone call.

She came out and threw the papers into the car. “You go park 9-V Yellow there” she said pointing in the general direction before turning back into her booth and closing the door

“Really rude!” Angie said as she called out at the guard

The guard ignored her, but opened the boom gate

They drove down in the general direction till they found the YELLOW SECTION parking sign. There was a space marked 9-V and they drove into it.

They looked about for where to go next. There was little in the way of helpful signage.

“I think the front entrance is down there” Angie said…

Clive nodded his agreement.

The IWU was an international trades union advocacy centre, which had approval of the United Nations—the International Labour Organisation

Angie was 32, a South African, trained in employment law, and industrial relations. Clive was English-born, but living in Singapore. He was 53. His background was in trades unions, as a negotiator, a health and safety inspector, and other areas. He had the practical experience of working in industry. Angie had the academic chops.

They looked over their assignment notes. After this, they’d be on a plane to Manila to overnight before going on to Guam. And, after that; presenting their report in New York. Clive looked at the schedule and all he could think of was the time away from his wife…

Huangpu, Guangdong Province was in China’s special economic zone—full of factories, like the one they were visiting—this one owned by Mr Chou Line.

Chou’s first factory was a clothing enterprise—he called in typical Chinese fashion “The Best Clothing Factory”. His next plant, also producing clothing he called “The Second Best Clothing Factory”. English was not his natural language.

There had been reports of worker abuse at many of his factories, and the governor of the province had allowed these to be inspected for the fist time in fifteen years.

Clive and Angie approached the front doors. Two uniformed women stood there as security. They were surprised to see outsiders walk up to the doors but they did not challenge the duo.

Clive held the door open. “Thank you” Angie smiled at his old-fashioned charm. They went up to the reception desk where a woman sat at attention. It was only when they got to her that they realised she was alive and animate, because from a distance her complete stillness made her seem like a mannequin.

“Hello, Sirs” she said.

“Hi” Angie said in her most feminine voice. She dressed in suits, but she still didn’t like being mistaken for a man… but then she caught a ‘look’ from Clive and she realised it may have just been poor English skills

“We’re from the IWU” she continued, handing over her credentials “We’re expected”

“Sit there” the woman said pointing to a couch. Angie didn’t like this cold rudeness they were experiencing.

Angie and Clive sat as the woman made a phone call. Her voice seemed rather annoyed.

Moments later a smartly-dressed woman came down to meet them there in the lobby.

“Hello” she smiled “I am Sue Mi” she bowed slightly, “Mr Line’s personal assistant”

“Hello” Clive said rising and shaking her hand

“Morning” Angie said as she offered her hand

Sue took Angie’s hand and held it for a little too long, massaging her thumb over the top of Angie’s hand as if savouring the feel of the flesh

Clive coughed

Sue dropped her hold on Angie’s hand

“Please, come with me” Sue said leading them to the express ride to the executive level.

“You have been to China before?” she asked attempting small talk

“I have” Clive said, “Many times… my colleague’s first time”

“Ah, a virgin” Sue smiled

“A what?”

“Ah… sorry. I use wrong word?”

“Slightly” Angie said

“Apologies” Sue bowed a few times sheepishly.

Angie was a virgin.

“We will get to speak to some employees?” Angie asked

“Yes” Sue said “All arranged”

“Ah, I thought we could pick which employees we can speak to ourselves”

“Not possible” Sue said as she lead them out into the floor.

“Not possible?”

“Few speak Engrish”

“That’s okay…” Angie smiled “[In Mandarin] I am able to speak with them”

“Ah!” Sue gasped shocked “You are educated woman!”

“Is that a problem?” Angie asked as they continued down a hall towards two impressively large doors

“Not necessary for woman to be educated” Sue said, “Man control all necessary”.

Angie looked shocked at Clive

He shrugged.

“But you forget one thing” Sue said “This south China we speak Cantonese”

Angie smiled… “[In Cantonese] I am still able to speak with them”. Angie smiled snuggly as she saw the annoyance on Sue’s face.

They arrived at the top level…

“This our Master…” Sue said pointing to two large doses at the end of the corridor.

The corridor was lined with workstations. All had women working there… and like all the others they had seen the women seemed highly inflexible; stiff one might say. It didn’t seem natural. They all moved robotically.

“What’s wrong with them?” Clive whispered.

“I’m not sure…” Angie said

Sue stopped. “Would you like to interview some workers now?” she said looking at Angie.

“Sure” Angie said, “But I won’t to choose whom I speak to”

“Ah… can be arranged” Sue said

“Come” Sue said abruptly.

Angie followed, but she definitely did not like Sue

Clive was met by a skimpy woman, who introduced herself as Karen. She spoke better English “The Master will see you now” she said and she lead him away. He was distracted by her and when he turned to see Angie, she was missing.

Clive spoke to the “Master”—the director for three hours before he realised he still hadn’t seen Angie. He got a little concerned.

Finally he rose and apologised that he and his colleague would have to leave.

He was relieved it was just paranoia when he found Angie walking back down to the lobby with Sue… only they were both talking more freely, and Sue managed to even smile when’s he saw him. He was pleasantly surprised to find she had a pleasant side to her.

“What did you learn?” Angie asked as they drove back to the airport.

“I think their owner is a megalomaniac” Clive laughed, and proceeded to regale her with all that the director had said.

They arrived at the airport. They had a private plane ready to take them to their next stop—Manila, only 2hrs away.

Clive talked the whole time too. Angie seemed intensely interested in what he had to say.

* * *

Clive set out his clothes in his Manila hotel room. He went to the shower to relax. He wanted to get a good night’s sleep when he heard a tapping on his hotel door.

Clutching a terry-towering robe… he opened it.

Angie was there. Her formal attire slightly more casual by her shirt being unbuttoned a few buttons down the front.

“Can I…?” she seemed hesitant… “Can I come in?”

“Ah…” he said

She pushed in anyway.

He was concerned that they would meet like this, at that time… it was inappropriate. Especially as he wore nothing but his robe.

“Ah… what’s up?” he asked

“Can I have… a drink?”

“A drink?” he gasped. He’d never known her to drink

“I need to talk…” she said, she seemed worried

He went to the bar-fridge and took two beers. He handed one to her and she didn’t seem to know what to do so he took it back and opened it.

She took it and sipped. He sipped at his too.

He set his beer down next to her and went over to the window to try and make sense of this.

She took his beer

She stood up, letting her jacket fall and she went up to him behind him. He turned around and she handed him his beer

“Ah, thank you” he said, trying not to look down her front. He took a swig. A large gulp. She smiled.

She touched the bottom of his beer bottle and pushed it up gently urging him to drink more. He did

As he did her other hand reached into his gown and took hold of his cock

He almost spat out his beer

“I’m married”

“Shhhhh” she whispered.

She fondled his cock and despite himself he felt a huge hot flush, and he got hard.

She sank to her knees and buried her face in his robe. She took his cock and slid it into her mouth

“Angie!?!” he gasped

But her mouth went to work. And he felt so suddenly horny. He looked at his beer. He had a suspicion she may have slipped him something.

He came in her mouth.

He dropped the bottle.

He collapsed to the floor.

Angie looked down at him. She suddenly tore at her clothes.

She ripped them, and especially at her pants

When she was in tatters she spat out his come into her hand and she almost wedged her hand up her vagina, suddenly, painfully. She winced at the pain.

She bent down and took his cock, there was still a bit of come there and she smeared this onto her chest.

Angie turned and went over to the front door. She positioned herself and then opened it hard, breaking her nose. She fell back for a moment, blinded by the pain.

She went back to his body and she clawed at his chest, even breaking two nails in his flesh.

The phone rang

She went over and picked it up

“Yes, Master” she said “It is done”

She hung up and waited. In about half an hour he began to come to.

And then she screamed at the top of her lungs “Please. No!’

He began to come to as she screamed “Please, get off me!”

She threw a bedside lamp to the floor, smashing it

“What?” he began to say

“Don’t hurt me!” she screamed

She threw another item against the window

“Angie?” he gasped

He was shocked to see her bloodied, bruised face

She kicked him in the balls, stomping down as hard as she could before screaming again and running from the room into the hands of the police running up to her room.

* * *

Clive was arrested for rape, and assault.

Angie had a single visitor in hospital… Sue. Sue held her hand. “It is done” Sue said

“No… not quite” Angie said “We still need to fix the report”

“You do that?”

“Yes” Angie said “Leave it to me… tell our master I will not fail him”

“You do well”

“I only live to serve our Master”

Sue caressed Angie’s hand.

“Master said I fuck you” Sue said

“I want to, but not now”

Sue would have fucked Angie right there and then.

Prologue

Her friends were sympathetic with her as they gathered in her New York apartment to welcome her home. Everyone knew about the assault by her colleague Clive.

Rona, Angie mom had flown all the way from Durban to be with her daughter.

“Mom” Angie said “I’ve got some good news”

“What’s that?”

“I’m pregnant…”

Of course people assumed it was Clive

Her baby boy David—named after hew own father—was half-Chinese.

The End