The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 46

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2018

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Not now Jane,” Alison hushed her girlfriend. “They’ll be here soon.”

“But I really need to talk to you,” Jane insisted, a frown marring her perfect features. Alison wasn’t sure if anyone else would consider them perfect. She knew that Jane was attractive. More than attractive. She’d known that before all this had begun, just how very attractive her girlfriend was. Back when they were nothing more than roommates. But now she couldn’t think of Jane’s looks as anything other than perfect. Jane was perfect.

Even when she was being ever so slightly annoying.

Alison sighed. It wasn’t Jane’s fault. Jane had been trying to talk to her about whatever it was for the last two days. Ever since Jane and Gillian had arrived back at Gillian’s room on Sunday morning. Alison had kept putting her off. She thought she had a good reason. The same reason she didn’t want to talk about whatever it was now.

Sophie.

After what she’d done to Sophie over the weekend Alison hadn’t wanted to be distracted from the girl.

No, not the girl. My new slave. Alison didn’t bother suppressing the delicious shiver that ran through her at the thought. She had two slaves now.

I want hot sexy slave girls. Two slaves meant she had slave girls. Was two enough? Alison wasn’t sure. But it was probably enough for now. At least until she was certain that Sophie was what she was supposed to be.

What she’d done to Sophie hadn’t exactly been subtle. Pulling the girl’s identity apart and then putting it back together with the idea of slavery shot through every piece of it was extreme in anyone’s terms. So she’d wanted to keep an eye on the girl. To check that it had worked and that Sophie was at least functional. The last thing Alison wanted was a repeat of Gillian. So she’d spent every possible second of the last two days monitoring the girl.

This morning was the first time she’d let Sophie out of her sight since the weekend. And with her and Jane’s classes that morning this was the first time they’d been alone since the weekend. So it was no surprise that Jane was trying again. She wished that Jane wouldn’t though. Alison could think of so many other things she and Jane could do other than talk about what was on the blonde’s mind, even if they were sitting in a café.

“Please?” Jane begged. “It’s important! There’s something wrong with Meredith.”

Alison frowned. That wasn’t what she’d expected. “She was alright this morning.” Whatever it was couldn’t have happened since, as Jane had been trying to talk about it since Sunday. And Meredith had seemed fine at breakfast. Whatever it was Jane wanted it would just have to wait.

“Look, Gillian and Sophie will be here soon. Then Meredith and Kathy will be here for lunch. Can’t it wait until after that?”

Jane frowned. Then she slumped back into her chair. “Oh alright. You won’t be able to do anything until after that anyway. But promise me we’ll talk about it then. Promise? And pay attention to Meredith over lunch.”

“I promise,” Alison replied earnestly, even if she had no idea what had her girlfriend so worked up. She couldn’t deny Jane. Not forever. And Jane really did seem concerned. Alison held one of Jane’s hands in both of hers. Even that much contact sent waves of desire crashing through the brunette.

Jane is sex.

It didn’t matter how sexy her slaves were. How beautiful other girls might be. Everything paled before Jane.

Alison could see everything she was feeling mirrored in Jane’s blue eyes, wide and clear and as perfect a blue as a tropical lagoon. Jane was sexy and gorgeous and utterly desirable. Everything was telling Alison that. The racing beat of her heart, the clenching of muscles deep within her core, the waves of emotion crashing through her.

The voices whispering in her head.

Everything.

Her eyes fell to Jane’s lips—pink and luscious and ever-so-slightly pouted. They were so close to hers. All she had to do was lean forward.

Blazing fire rushed through Alison as her lips brushed those of her girlfriend. Jane’s lips were soft and firm and Jane tasted of strawberries and jasmine. Alison could hear Jane moaning, felt the vibration against her lips. For a few moments their mouths moved against each other, the two lovers needing nothing more, even that simple touch pure bliss. Then their tongues met and the rest of the world dissolved.

“God, I wish I didn’t need oxygen,” Jane giggled as the pair finally parted for a much needed breath.

As she gazed into Jane’s eyes Alison knew exactly what her girlfriend meant. She wished they were alone. She’d pin Jane to the table, rip the blonde’s skirt off and bury her head between Jane’s thighs until Jane screamed her name.

But they weren’t alone. There were all the other people in the café. And someone was standing by the table. Two someones actually.

Oh.

Alison wondered how long her slaves had been standing there.

* * *

Sophie waited for Mistress to acknowledge her. Gillian had told her that they should wait. Gillian had told her so much about being a good slave.

Gillian was such a good friend.

It wasn’t that Sophie was impatient. She couldn’t be, not where Mistress was concerned. Just being near her Mistress made her feel warm and safe. But she wanted Mistress’ attention, longed for it.

Like a flower needs the sun. That seemed right to Sophie. The flower needed the sun. The sun didn’t need the flower.

She needed her Mistress.

The rest was obvious.

She was happy to wait until her Mistress deigned to notice her. It was Mistress’ choice.

And watching Mistress make out with her girlfriend was amazingly hot. Sophie wished she was the one with Mistress’ arms around her, with Mistress’ lips on her lips. Her thighs clenched at the thought. She was sure that she leaking.

Leaking for Mistress was its own kind of worship.

Sophie remembered the last two days. So much time spent worshiping her Mistress’ body. Or Mistress taking possession of hers. After Mistress had taken possession of her mind. Sophie knew that she hadn’t always been Mistress’ slave.

She wished that she had been. She had so much lost time to make up for.

Mistress had sent Sophie on an errand this morning. Sophie would have preferred to stay with Mistress. But her wants didn’t matter. Nor did her needs.

Except for her need to obey.

She hoped she’d done what Mistress wanted. That would mean she’d obeyed. Perhaps if she could see the look in Mistress’ eyes she’d know whether she’d been a good slave. But a good slave didn’t look her Mistress in the eye unless she was told to. Mistress hadn’t said anything, so as soon as Mistress’ head started turning in her direction Sophie’s gaze dropped to the floor.

She wondered if Gillian did the same.

Sophie’s friend was standing beside her. Gillian was Mistress’ slave as well. Sophie didn’t know whether she was still allowed to think of Gillian as a friend. Mistress hadn’t said anything about that. Sophie hoped they would still be allowed to be friends. But it didn’t really matter. Whatever Mistress said about it, Sophie would obey.

Obeying turned her on.

Sophie was a good slave.

She was so turned on.

Even if she and Gillian weren’t allowed to be friends they could be slaves together. Mistress had sent Gillian with Sophie on her errand. Gillian had been so helpful that morning. Every time Sophie didn’t know what to do Gillian had told her. Having Gillian with her had made the morning so easy.

It was so wonderful to have a Mistress who would think of things like that.

“Well that’s, …, different,” Sophie heard Jane say. Jane was important. Jane was Mistress’ girlfriend. She was nothing like as important as Mistress. But being Mistress’ girlfriend made her more important than anybody but Mistress.

“Well I think it’s adorable.” Mistress’ voice rang through Sophie. Mistress sounded happy. That made Sophie feel warm and safe. “What do you think Gillian? Is that what you had in mind?”

“Huh?” Jane asked before Gillian replied, Sophie’s fellow slave simply saying “Yes Alison.”

Sophie frowned for a moment at Gillian using Mistress’ name. Slaves shouldn’t use their Mistress’ name. But then she remembered that Mistress had told her that she should do that in public. Sophie was sure that, like her, Gillian would have preferred to say Mistress. But Gillian knew what to do. Gillian obeyed. The thought of her fellow slave obeying sent a warm rush through Sophie.

She still had so much to learn from Gillian.

“Oh,” Jane sounded perplexed. “Why’d you let her choose?”

“I thought it was a nice way to say thank you for her help with Sophie. You and Kathy are always on it at me to be better to her.”

Mistress didn’t have to be nice, Sophie thought. She and Gillian were slaves. But letting Gillian choose anything was so kind of Mistress.

They were so lucky to be Mistress’ slaves.

“Speaking of which,” Mistress mused. “You can look up Sophie.”

Sophie’s breath caught as she gazed at her Mistress. Mistress was so beautiful.

Mistress was smiling so broadly at her that Sophie would almost call it a grin. She wouldn’t do that though. Mistress was too important to grin.

But Mistress was definitely happy.

Sophie felt warm and safe. She’d obeyed.

“Okay,” Jane allowed. The blonde was snuggling up to Mistress where the pair sat at one of the café’s tables. Sophie knew how wonderful it felt to be that close to Mistress. “But what do you call that?”

Sophie knew what Jane meant by ‘that’. What she was wearing. It wasn’t what she’d been wearing when she and Gillian had left Mistress’ house that morning. She remembered Gillian picking out every piece of her new outfit. Sophie knew it was only going to be the first of many. She remembered taking off her old clothes in the changing room of the shop. She’d never wear them again.

It had felt so good to put her new clothes on.

Because it was what Mistress wanted. Every piece she took off, every piece she put on, was an act of obedience.

Obeying turned Sophie on.

She’d been wet from the first button she’d undone on her old dress.

She’d had her own style, black of course, exotic enough to show her subculture. Yet practical.

What she had on was anything but practical.

She remembered rolling the stockings on, the black and white checks slowly engulfing her legs. She could almost imagine the touch of the material was like Mistress’ fingers, her breath hitching at the thought. Pulling on her new underwear, so skimpy and frilly. Snug and tight and like Mistress’ lips on her most private parts. Not that anything of hers was private from Mistress. Then slipping the black dress on, its skirt billowing out as it reached three-quarters of the way down her thighs. Lacy and embroidered in silver with scenes from fairy tales. The dress was one piece, but the long-sleeved bodice looked like a jacket, all lace and frills and oh-so tight, the cuffs billowing out.

Not practical at all.

“Gothic Lolita isn’t it Gillian?” Mistress asked. “Gillian always said Sophie would look great in something a little fancier.”

“A little more?” Jane exclaimed.

Sophie knew that the name was correct, but she let Gillian confirm it. That was who Mistress had asked. It hadn’t been Sophie’s style before but it was now.

Even Sophie’s sturdy boots were gone, in their place high-heeled Mary Janes in black patent leather.

“Are you sure this isn’t going too far?” Jane hissed.

Sophie bristled. How dare Jane question Mistress? Even if she was Mistress’ girlfriend no-one was allowed to question Mistress.

“She’ll be fine,” Mistress huffed. “Sophie, will outfits like this be okay at the clubs you go to?”

“Yes M-Alison.” Sophie replied. It was true. Even if she used to scoff at the girls who wore things like this. That didn’t matter at all.

Mistress was so generous, letting her still be a Goth.

“See?” Mistress beamed. “Won’t be a problem. We’re at university, we can wear what we like. And when she needs something a bit more professional, well, we’ll sort that out too. Oh, there you go Sophie, there’s a job for you. Work out how close to something in this style you can get and still have it be okay for being a social worker. You can do that for me can’t you?”

Sophie’s insides were melting at Mistress’ smile. Of course she’d do that for Mistress. To do it would be to obey. And Mistress had remembered that she wanted to be a social worker.

Mistress was simply amazing.

“I think it’s really sweet. It suits you Sophie,” Mistress added.

Sophie knew that she’d be clearing out her wardrobe when she finally returned to her student accommodation. She had a new style now.

“You did well Gillian. Were there any problems?”

At Mistress’ praise Sophie could see the glow of pride in her fellow slave’s face.

“No, …, Alison.” Sophie could hear the word Gillian didn’t say. It was such a clever way to say Mistress without actually saying it. Gillian was such a good slave. Everything she did was what Mistress wanted. “No problems at all.” Then Gillian added quietly, “Thank you for letting me choose her new clothes. That was so kind of you. We had so much fun.”

Sophie wondered if Gillian meant choosing the clothes. Or the fun they’d had kissing and cuddling in the changing room.

She probably means both.

Gillian had said that was all Mistress wanted them to do. Gillian was a good slave. She did what Mistress wanted. Sophie hoped she could be as good. She also hoped Mistress would let them do more.

But it was up to Mistress.

“Shush, it’s okay,” Mistress declared before eagerly adding to Sophie, “Turn around so we can see the rest of it.”

Sophie did a slow pirouette, her heart fluttering as she felt Mistress’ eyes on her. She knew that if she spun too fast the skirt would flare right up. That sort of thing wasn’t her.

Her chest heaved. The old Sophie would never have displayed herself like that. Would have screamed at anyone who suggested it. She wasn’t the old Sophie. She was the new Sophie. Left to herself the new Sophie wouldn’t do something like that either. But she would if Mistress told her to.

That she’d be doing something she didn’t want to would only make her obedience sweeter.

She almost hoped that Mistress would order her to strip. Then everyone could see how well the new Sophie obeyed.

Mistress was speaking again. “See, I said she looked good in it.”

Sophie didn’t say anything. Mistress wasn’t speaking to her.

“Yeah, I, uh, I can see it.” Jane was looking at Sophie. From how wide Jane’s eyes were Sophie thought she liked what she saw. She knew that Jane had spent most of the weekend with Gillian. Sophie wondered how long until it was her turn to entertain Mistress’ girlfriend. The old Sophie wouldn’t have liked that either.

The new Sophie longed for it. Jane was beautiful.

More than that it would be another way to obey.

“But do the bows have to be quite that big?”

Sophie hoped Mistress liked the bows. Elaborate creations in black satin, holding her long dark hair in two ponytails.

“Shush you,” Mistress huffed. “They make her look cute. Don’t you think she looks cute Gillian?”

“Yes,” the redhead answered hesitantly. “I, uh, I really like them.”

Sophie wasn’t sure why her friend felt that strongly about them. It didn’t matter. Mistress liked the bows. The old Sophie wouldn’t have. But the new Sophie did. Because Mistress did.

“When are your next classes?” Mistress asked.

“Midday,” Gillian replied. It was a class Sophie shared with her. “But we don’t have to go.”

Sophie knew exactly what Gillian meant. She wanted to stay with Mistress as well.

Mistress had other ideas. What Sophie wanted didn’t matter. Sophie knew that.

“Oh,” Mistress sighed. “No, you better get going. Remember, I want you back at our place as soon as your last class is over. You can work on assignments if we’re not there. And Gillian, if anything goes wrong, you call me. Immediately.”

The redhead simply nodded.

“And Sophie, remember to listen to those tracks on your player.”

Sophie knew what Mistress meant. The MP3 player nestling in her purse. The black purse with the skull clasp. It was all she had left of what she’d had this morning. She liked the purse. Mistress had let her keep it. Mistress was so kind.

She’d be putting her earplugs in the moment she was away from Mistress.

Mistress waved her hand in the direction of the door. “Well, off you go.”

Sophie turned around. She wanted to stay. It was so hard to leave Mistress. But she needed to obey.

It felt so good to obey.

It turned her on.

She knew that Gillian felt the same. Gillian had told her so, in between the kisses they’d shared that morning. How everything the redhead did was for Mistress. Even the kisses she gave Sophie. Gillian had told Sophie how she melted whenever Mistress gave her an order. How good it felt to obey. Sophie could only agree.

Sophie put her earplugs in as she left the café.

Mistress’ voice rang in her ears. “Be warm and safe Sophie.”

Sophie spiraled down. To the void. There was truth in the void.

Her own voice spoke to her. “I’m Mistress’ slave. I belong to Mistress. I obey Mistress. Obeying Mistress turns me on.” Listening to the words was obeying Mistress.

Gillian would take care of her, see that she got to class. She’d have to stop listening to Mistress then. Because that was what Mistress had told her.

Gillian took her hand.

That felt like she was obeying too.

Sophie was so turned on.

* * *

“Okay, she was hot,” Jane allowed as Alison’s slave exited the cafe. “But did you have to make her look like an idiot?”

“She doesn’t look like an idiot,” Alison huffed. “It’s a genuine style. Look it up. And anyway, it wasn’t my choice, it was Gillian’s.”

Alison couldn’t see what her girlfriend’s problem was. From the pictures Gillian had shown her Sophie was going to be far from the strangest looking person at their clubs. And anyway, that didn’t matter. Sophie was Alison’s slave. Alison liked her new look. It wasn’t going to do Sophie any harm. So that was it. Jane was just going to have to get used to it.

“And Gillian is so going to tell you if you’re getting it wrong.” Jane’s skepticism about that idea was clear.

Alison frowned at her girlfriend. She could almost feel it turning into a glare. What was Jane’s problem?

“They’re my slaves,” Alison snapped, just managing to keep her voice down. “I can choose what they wear.”

Jane seemed to be thinking of a comeback, but then sighed. “I know sweetie, I know. And she did look totally edible. But just promise me you’ll get her to tell you if it’s causing her any problems. She might get hassled over it or something. You don’t want that do you?”

Alison had to admit her girlfriend was right. She could tell her slaves what to do.

I want to own girls, I love it. I want to own sexy slave girls.

There was no point owning them if they didn’t obey. But they were her responsibility as well.

Jane will help. Jane was helping. The voices were right.

“Don’t worry, I will, okay? I’ll make it an order. Now, where were we?”

Their lips were about to meet as Alison heard Kathy say “Oh, hi you two.”

I don’t care, Alison thought as her lips found Jane’s. If she’s not used to our PDA’s by now…

* * *

“I’ll just sit down and wait then shall I?” Kathy declared after a few moments. She wasn’t sure if the two lovers had even heard her. Their attention was totally focused on each other. That, and their hands. She wondered if Jane had told Alison about her and the blonde’s encounter on the weekend. It wasn’t as if it was a great secret that she’d slept with both Jane and Alison. And both of them together. But she had no idea why Jane had been so determined to seduce her. If nothing else her professional pride had been piqued. There was no way she was letting Jane have the upper hand in something like that. Well, not if she had a choice. When Alison hypnotised her she didn’t have a choice.

There was a tight ball in Kathy’s chest as she remembered the last time she’d had lunch with Alison. And what Alison had made her do.

God, that was such a turn on. If it had been anyone but Alison Kathy wouldn’t have been happy to be used as a puppet for an afternoon. But with Alison all the rules were different.

Maybe Alison would hypnotise her again. Maybe she’d hypnotise them all, Kathy, Jane, Meredith.

Meredith.

She’d found herself thinking of her friend more and more. It was almost as if.

No, no way. I couldn’t.

Almost as if she was falling for Meredith.

Kathy pushed the thought away. Meredith was straight. And even if she wasn’t Kathy didn’t think they’d be well-suited at all. They both liked being in charge too much. And the way Meredith treated her boyfriends was something she didn’t want to experience first-hand.

She could see why Meredith attracted so many guys though. Her friend had a body to die for. Long, toned, legs, a gorgeous face.

Stop that!

Maybe Alison could hypnotise her. That would take her mind off her friend. More like turn my mind off.. A pleasant shiver ran through Kathy at the thought. It didn’t look like Alison would be doing an awful lot of hypnotising right now though. If anything Jane’s lips had the brunette mesmerized. Kathy had to admit how good they were to kiss.

She wondered what it would be like to kiss Meredith.

Damn it!

“Can I get any of you something to drink before you order?” a familiar voice asked.

Kathy shook herself and looked up at the waitress. She smiled as she recognised the girl.

“Hello Emily.”

The girl’s eyes went wide. Emily had walked up behind her. Probably hadn’t recognised her until she’d turned around.

Kathy remembered how the waitress had reacted the last time they’d been in here. Alison using Kathy as little more than a puppet. Emily had been understandably nervous, had realised at least some of what was going on. Nervous hadn’t been all the girl had appeared. Kathy knew the signs. She could remember everything from that day. How Emily couldn’t take her eyes off her.

How unbelievably arousing it had been to just do what Alison said.

Emily had looked at her with eyes the size of saucers when Kathy had paid, simply repeating the words Alison had given her. The girl hadn’t run. Hadn’t made a scene. The catch in her voice and the ideas flickering deep in her eyes had spoken of so much. Curiosity. Fascination. And just the faintest promise of surrender, sweet and dark and irresistible. By now Emily would have had plenty of time to think about what had happened.

“Oh, uh you. Do you mind if I get you another waitress?”

Kathy didn’t like that idea at all. She wanted Emily watching them again. That was so much fun. And from the look in Emily’s eye Kathy was sure that the waitress didn’t know what she wanted. Kathy knew she had to be careful. The girl was just at that point. Interested, but hesitating. Half-ready to run. Something she didn’t understand pushing her to say stay. Probably not even realising just how much she wanted to.

Kathy gave her a hurt look. “You don’t really mean that do you?” Her frown was just enough to make the girl feel bad if she did find someone to replace her. “We love having you as our waitress. You make us feel safe. I know the others would be hurt if it wasn’t you. I would be too.”

Kathy had learnt so much in the past year. Just what to say when someone was unsure. Part of her felt bad for manipulating the girl. But in the end Emily would thank her for it.

It felt so good to be hypnotised.

Kathy could see the girl’s struggle, her eyes flicking about. Then Emily’s shoulders sagged. The waitress shook herself, the pony tail holding her light brown hair flinging around.

“I, um, okay. Alright. Can I get you anything to drink?” Emily asked hesitantly.

“A latte macchiato, please,” Kathy replied. “Don’t worry about them,” she added, indicating Alison and Jane. “I’m sure they’ll be ready to order something in a moment.”

Emily’s eyes flicked to Alison, growing wide as they did. Kathy didn’t think it was the sight of two women kissing that was effecting the waitress. Her two friends might be the most demonstrative, but they were hardly the only same-sex couple Kathy had ever seen in the café.

No, she didn’t think that was what was effecting the waitress at all. She saw a shiver run through the girl, something moving in the depths of her eyes.

Kathy couldn’t believe how erotic the sight was. She could just imagine what Emily would be like if Alison was able to hypnotise her. The waitress’ features going slack, the light seeping out of her eyes as the thoughts seeped out of her head like water from a leaking bucket.

“Oh, uh right,” Emily managed before quickly walking away.

Kathy knew that the girl would return. And not just because she’d be bringing Kathy’s drink.

Kathy coughed politely.

* * *

The sound of a polite cough caught Alison’s attention.

Oh, right, Kathy, Alison wondered how long she’d left her friend sitting there. Her attention really was wandering today. Umm, no. It’s very focused. On Jane.

Not that that was anything unusual.

“So,” Kathy smiled. “How’s your new, …, friend? Sophie, isn’t it? And when do I get to meet her? I thought she might be here?”

Something about the amused twinkle in Kathy’s eyes had Alison squirming.

It wasn’t all embarrassment.

She made herself sit still. Not that Jane’s hand on her thigh was making that at all easy. “You just missed her,” Alison forced out. “But she’s fine.

“Ah well,” Kathy shrugged. “I’m sure I’ll get another chance. So, is she?”

There were so many things Kathy could be implying. Is she a student? Is she pretty? Is she good in bed? But Alison knew what Kathy meant

“Yes, she is. All mine.” She couldn’t help a flush of pride at the thought. She’d made another slave. A hot, sexy, slave.

I want hot sexy slave girls.

She was meant to have them.

“Congratulations,” Kathy smiled warmly. “You are going to be good to her though?”

“Of course I will,” Alison huffed. Sophie was hers. She could do what she wanted to the girl. Who was Kathy to ask?

Kathy is your friend. Of course, that was right. That was truth. Kathy was her friend. It was Kathy’s place to worry about things like that. She was so lucky to have a friend like Kathy. She needed to treat her slaves properly. That was another truth.

“Hmm,” Kathy mused. “You can show me when I meet her. I will get to meet her, won’t I?”

“You just want to borrow her.” Jane chipped in. “Although you might change your mind when you see her. I mean, she’s hot. But if you think Gillian’s out there…”

“You mean like I borrowed you on the weekend?” Kathy smiled back.

“I, what? No!” Jane spluttered.

Alison frowned, wondering what the two were talking about. She’d assumed that Jane had simply spent her time with Gillian. Now she wasn’t so sure.

“Hey, is there something I should know about?” she demanded.

Kathy waved a hand in her direction. “Oh don’t worry. Jane and Gillian and I just had a little fun. Didn’t we Jane?”

“That’s okay, isn’t it Ali?” Jane pleaded.

Jane was gazing up at her. There was something else Jane could have said. But she didn’t need to. Alison could see it in Jane’s eyes. It didn’t matter where the blonde spent her time, Alison knew where her heart was.

“Oh, and I see we have our usual waitress,” Kathy announced offhandedly.

“Huh? Oh, uh, right.” With Jane beside her Alison hadn’t been paying much attention. “And of course it is Jane.”

Alison had to think for a moment. Then an image popped into her head. A waitress, staring at Kathy as Alison poured ideas into her friend’s head. The girl unable to look away. It wasn’t the first time she’d watched as Alison had amused herself with her friends.

“You know she’s been watching us,” Kathy smiled.

“Of course I do,” Alison scoffed. “Who was it who told you what to say to her last time we were here?”

I love hypnotising girls.

Alison’s breath caught as Kathy closed her eyes, a shudder running through her raven-haired friend. Alison was sure there was some extra colour in Kathy’s cheeks.

“I think she’s been enjoying it,” Kathy added.

“One latte macchiato,” a hesitant voice announced, the girl placing the glass in front of Kathy. “Can I, uh get you anything?” Emily added, hands worrying at her apron.

Alison could see what Kathy meant.

She let her eyes rake over the waitress’ body. Emily was definitely attractive, with a nice figure and a cute button nose. And wide brown eyes that flicked nervously about. Eyes that Alison would love to have stare adoringly into hers.

“A mocha with a double shot of espresso, please,” Jane ordered.

“A caramel macchiatio for me, please,” Alison added. “But there’ll be more. We’re waiting for a fourth.”

“Oh, uh,” Emily stumbled. “All four of you?”

Oh, that’s right. Emily hadn’t just been their waitress the other day, when she and Kathy had made up and had their fun. She’d been their waitress other times, like the day Alison had hypnotised all three of her friends.

She should give the girl something to watch. But she’d need Meredith for that.

Fortunately their other friend didn’t keep them waiting much longer.

“Ugh, idiots,” Meredith announced as she flopped into the chair next to Kathy’s. To Alison’s delight she saw her raven-haired friend’s eyes widen just slightly as Meredith took her place.

Oh, is that working? I hope it’s working. Kathy deserves a girlfriend. She wondered sometimes if she was taking on too much. Gillian. Sophie. Pairing Meredith and Kathy up.

She couldn’t deny the rewards it brought though.

“What’s up Mer?” Jane asked, concern obvious in her voice.

“Oh, I just had this argument with an idiot in my tutorial,” the tall girl replied, rubbing her temple. “I don’t know why I bothered, I’m changing major next semester anyway. But I couldn’t put up with any more of his bullshit.”

Huh? It was the first Alison had heard of Meredith’s plans.

“You didn’t let him get away with it did you?”

Alison wondered why Jane was being so persistent. Her girlfriend didn’t usually worry about things like that. Has this got something to do with what you were on about earlier? Jane was unusually interested in Meredith.

“Of course I didn’t,” Meredith scoffed. “The jerk.”

Jane leaned back, lips pursed in thought.

We really are going to have to have that conversation, Alison decided. She couldn’t see anything wrong with Meredith. But something was bothering Jane.

“Um, Alison,” Meredith whispered nervously, leaning across the table to her friend. “Can you, um, well, you know. Can you?”

Meredith’s normally assured façade was gone, an anxious look in its place. Her friend was gazing at Alison with pleading eyes. Alison knew exactly what Meredith wanted. She was happy to oblige. She’d intended to anyway.

But she couldn’t resist drawing it out. “Uh, Meredith?” The look in Meredith’s eyes, bright and clear and oh so wanting set off tremors deep inside Alison.

“Please?” her friend moaned. “After that argument, I’m so wound up. I just need to, you know, relax?”

Alison couldn’t wait any longer either.

“Nap time Mer,” she whispered. Then she added. “Down the steps Kathy.”

After a few moments Jane spoke up. “Uh, Ali, what about me?”

“You’re insatiable, you know that?”

Her girlfriend shot Alison a cheeky grin. “Well, yeah. But I’d like to be hypnotised as well.”

Alison punched her girlfriend lightly in the shoulder. “Not yet. I have an idea.”

“Hmm?”

“One,” Kathy and Meredith stated in unison. Alison knew that her friends were so deep now. They always were when she sent them into trance. The thought had her core tightening deliciously.

“When Emily asks, you’ll give her your orders,” Alison said. She didn’t want the girl getting too frightened.

Before Alison could explain her plans to Jane, Emily returned with their coffees, the waitress shooting a nervous glance at the brunette before turning to Meredith.

“Would you like anything to drink before ordering?”

The words sounded rehearsed. Emily probably repeated them dozens of times each day. But Alison was sure there was something more to them this time. As if the girl was clinging to them, her tone half wooden, half-desperate.

“A white chocolate mocha,” Meredith stated. Her voice was totally flat. Over it Alison could hear the sharp intake of Emily’s breath.

Damn it, I should have told them to put some emotion into it. Oh well, hopefully it will be okay.

“Please,” Meredith added. There was no life to it. It was simply a word. Meredith hadn’t looked at the waitress. Hadn’t turned her head from where she gazed straight ahead.

Emily nodded again, her hands shaking. The tip of her pencil broke as she tried to write the order down on her pad. She stared at the pencil for moment before raising her eyes to look at Alison. “One white chocolate mocha,” she whispered. Then turned and fled.

“Oh wow,” Jane breathed. “She’s gagging for it.”

“Yeah,” Alison replied, drawing the word out. “That’s what Kathy meant, right? I don’t know though.”

“Oh, come on,” the blonde scoffed. “If you told her to she’d go into the little waitress’ room, whip her panties off and hand them to you.”

“Jane!” Alison couldn’t believe what her girlfriend had said. Or how much the idea turned her on. “I don’t think so. And anyway, I just finished Sophie.”

Jane just smiled innocently. “So what’s this idea of yours?”

“Oh, right.” Alison pushed thoughts of the cute waitress aside. “Well, we want Kathy and Meredith to get together right? So I thought we should give them some practice.”

“Practice?” Jane echoed with a frown.

Alison knew that she hadn’t explained it very well. She decided to simply get on with it. Her voice dropped into a purr. Deep and seductive. She didn’t know where it came from. But it was turning her on.

She didn’t know what it was doing to her hypnotised friends.

“Kathy, Meredith. You’re so deep. You love being hypnotised by me. When you’re hypnotised you’ll do what I tell you to. You want to, just following my voice, letting it wash into the deepest part of you. It’s so warm, so safe, so wonderful. Kathy, you do what I do. Meredith, you copy Jane. It will feel so good, so right, the feelings flowing through your body, your mind. And remember to order when you’re asked.”

She reached out, took her girlfriend’s hand, laid it on the table. Then she began stroking it, slowly. She could feel Jane squirming next to her, a faint moan escaping the blonde’s lips. Alison knew just how to touch her girlfriend.

Without moving her head from where she stared straight ahead Kathy took one of Meredith’s hands, mirrored Alison’s gesture.

“Don’t answer. Just listen. Doesn’t it feel so good?” Alison asked her entranced friends. “Just to touch each other? You need to touch each other. You care about each other so much. Love each other. You can feel the sparks every time you touch. How it makes your breath catch. How much you love her. How much she loves you. When you touch her the rest of the world disappears.”

“Oh Ali,” Jane breathed, leaning into her shoulder.

On the other side of the table Meredith, her eyes glassy and staring, mirrored Jane’s movement, leaning against Kathy.

“Little touches can mean so much,” Alison whispered, her lips grazing the top of Jane’s head.

Slowly Kathy’s head turned, lowered, her lips touching Meredith’s hair.

“You want each other so much. Forever.”

Jane’s arm found its way around Alison’s waist. Alison could feel the love flowing from her girlfriend. She hoped her friends would soon feel the same way about each other. It would be so good if they were two couples.

Meredith’s arm went around Kathy’s waist.

With her free hand Alison gently stroked Jane’s cheek. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Kathy doing the same to Meredith. Alison could see moisture in the corner of Jane’s eyes. She doubted there was any in Meredith’s. They would be blank and staring as Kathy’s, just the same, looked into hers.

Over Jane’s shoulder Alison could spy Emily creeping back with Meredith’s coffee.

“H-here you are,” Emily stumbled, putting the cup down in front of Meredith. The tall girl gave no sign of being aware of her presence. “Are we r-ready to order?”

Alison could hear the tension in Emily’s voice. She seemed to be trying to pretend that everything was normal. But Alison had seen how much the cup had shaken as Emily had put it down.

Alison looked up at the waitress. Across the table Kathy looked up as well. Alison had to fight to not snigger at the look on the waitress’ face.

Emily’s gaze shot between the two friends, her eyes wide.

“I’ll have the Thai chicken salad please,” Alison replied.

“Burger and fries,” Jane ordered.

“I hate your metabolism,” Alison huffed, her head turning to look at Jane.

Kathy looked at Meredith.

Jane smiled innocently.

So did Meredith.

“And uh?” Emily mumbled, her question directed at the entranced pair across the table.

Alison could see the hesitation in the girl. The urge to turn and run that died as soon as it was born. She was sure Emily knew what was going on.

“Miss?” the waitress prompted Kathy.

Alison turned to her friends, before looking at Emily, Kathy mirroring every movement.

“The grilled chicken salad,” Kathy stated flatly, her voice devoid of any inflection. “Please.”

“And, er, for you?” Emily asked Meredith. Alison was sure that she could see the girl shaking.

“Salmon and avocado,” Meredith replied, her voice just as flat as Kathy’s. “Please.”

“Oh, uh right, I think I got that,” Emily managed before repeating their orders.

Alison didn’t realise she was stroking Jane’s shoulder until she saw Kathy’s hand doing the same to Meredith. Emily looked wildly between the two couples before she scurried away.

With Emily gone Alison relaxed. She couldn’t believe how much of a risk she was taking. The girl could tell anyone what she was doing. Her manager. The police.

I could get in so much trouble.

“Hey, it’s okay,” Jane murmured, her hand on Alison’s cheek.

Just like Meredith’s was on Kathy’s.

Jane will help. Alison relaxed. Jane would always help. Would always be there for her. That’s what she was trying to give Kathy and Meredith.

She kissed Jane on the forehead, then the cheek, Jane running a hand down her side.

Their two friends across the table were a perfect mirror.

Alison watched as Meredith’s hand rose. She knew it was following Jane’s. She wondered what her girlfriend was going to do. She didn’t need to look down. All she needed to do was watch Meredith. Kathy’s hand was playing in Meredith’s hair. Because that’s what Alison’s hand was doing in Jane’s.

Alison gasped as Jane’s hand brushed her breast. Saw Kathy’s head rock back in time with hers. Was it because Meredith had touched Kathy’s breast? That had happened. She could see Meredith’s fingers as they played over the swell of Kathy’s chest. But maybe Kathy hadn’t moved because of that. Maybe Kathy had only moved because Alison had.

It didn’t matter.

“Y-you love.” With Jane caressing her breast she could hardly form complete sentences. “So good. Her touching. You need her so much. Love her so much.” This wasn’t just for Kathy and Meredith any more. This was for Jane as well. Letting Jane know just how Alison felt. “The girl who’s touching you, who you are touching, is the girl you want most in the world. The love of your life. Your forever.”

She heard Jane’s breath hitch. Alison knew Jane licked her lips, slowly, just the tip showing. Because that’s what Meredith did.

“Oh God Ali, I love you too.” Jane’s touches turned frantic, desperate. Jane was kissing her neck, the movements urgent, her teeth grazing over Alison’s pulse. Meredith’s lips were on Kathy’s neck. Were her teeth grazing Kathy’s skin? Could she see well enough what Jane was doing?

It didn’t matter. Alison needed Jane. Needed to touch her. She yanked Jane’s top out of her skirt, let a hand run over the blonde’s stomach. Heard her girlfriend moan as her Alison’s hand brushed the underside of Jane’s breasts, her fingers tingling at the feel of firm flesh under the lace.

She could see the outline of Kathy’s hand under Meredith’s blouse. She looked at Kathy, her friend’s blank eyes staring back. What was Kathy thinking right then? Was she thinking at all? Alison let her hand play over Jane’s chest. She could never get enough of her girlfriend. But watching Kathy mirror her actions was mesmerizing.

“You want her. You need her. You can’t live without her.”

It was all true.

Just like the other truths in her head.

She couldn’t stand it any longer. She was going to die if she didn’t kiss her girlfriend. She wasn’t sure how the pair across the table were going to keep mirroring them if they were looking at each other. Maybe they’d glance over at her and Jane occasionally. So they knew what to do her. Her friends were smart. They’d find a way.

Even as deeply in trance as they were.

Over Jane’s shoulder she could see Emily staring at them. She watched the girl swallow. But it wasn’t fear she saw in the girl’s eyes, or that was causing the colour in Emily’s cheeks. Or the nervous, fluttering movements of her hands.

Alison’s lips found Jane’s. Jane’s hands were on her. Across the table Kathy and Meredith were mirroring everything they did.

Nothing else mattered.

* * *

“Uh, the Thai salad?”

Alison pulled back from Jane, glanced up at the waitress. Across the table Kathy did the same. Her arm was still around Meredith’s waist. Because Alison’s was around Jane. Distractedly Alison wondered if her hair was as mussed as Kathy’s, her clothes as disheveled. She wasn’t used to seeing Kathy anything less than perfect. But Jane’s hands had been everywhere. So she assumed Meredith’s had as well.

“Yes, thank you,” Alison managed.

“I, I’ll be back with the r-rest soon,” Emily announced, stumbling over the words.

I’m sure you will, Alison smirked as the waitress walked away. Hmm, enough I suppose, she added, glancing at her friends.

Kathy returned her look, the raven-haired girl’s eyes empty.

“Kathy, Meredith, you’re going to wake up in a moment. You won’t remember what happened when you were under. Just that you had a really amazing time with each other. That it was so much fun being hypnotised. But subconsciously you’ll remember everything I told you about how you feel about each other. It’s sinking in. It’s part of you. Oh, and in a few minutes you’ll go clean yourselves up. You won’t think about why you need to. Or why the rest of us need to. You won’t think about it at all.”

Sighing, she looked between her friends. Kathy and Meredith really did look wonderful together. And Kathy needed someone. Hopefully they could soon be like this without being hypnotised.

“Kathy, Meredith, wake up.”

It had been fun, but now she actually wanted to talk to her friends.

* * *

“God, is that the time?” Kathy asked, glancing at her phone as Emily took away the last of their meal. The girl hadn’t said another word. But to Alison her eyes spoke volumes.

“No, it’s a phone,” Jane smirked.

Kathy frowned at the blonde before turning to Alison. “Sorry to leave you with Miss Obvious here. But I have to get going. I have an appointment in the city at two.”

Alison wondered what it was. It couldn’t be one of Kathy’s normal ‘appointments’. Even if she’d excused herself part way through their meal and come back looking amazingly fresh, Alison didn’t think she looked quite together enough for one of those. Still it wasn’t her business.

“Oh, are you getting a cab?” Meredith asked hopefully. “I have to go there too. Can we share?”

Alison couldn’t help smiling at the eager light in Meredith’s eyes. It looked like she was ready to seize any chance to spend more time with Kathy. Which was just what Alison wanted.

“Yeah, sure,” the raven-haired girl replied smiling. “I’m headed to Castle Street. You?”

“Same,” Meredith, declared, picking up her bag as she hurriedly rose from her chair.

Alison watched happily as Kathy almost reached out a hand to help Meredith up and then hurriedly pulled it back.

Oh, yes. Yes! she thought happily.

“What do you need to do in there?” Jane asked.

“Oh, uh, it’s just for a job,” Meredith replied evasively. The tall girl never was the best of liars. Not to her friends anyway. Her boyfriends were an entirely different matter.

“C’mon, I need to get going,” Kathy declared whisking Meredith away before Jane could ask any more questions.

Watching the two depart Alison thought they really would make a great couple.

“So that went well,” Jane observed. “I can see why you didn’t want me under. Would have been fun though. So what are we doing this afternoon? We could talk about Meredith. Or make out.”

“Don’t you have a class at 2?” Much as she could sympathise with Jane’s intentions Alison didn’t want her girlfriend skipping classes.

“Eh, I can miss it.”

I don’t think so. We can talk about Mer after your class.

“Massage time Janey.”

Alison watched entranced as her girlfriend’s thoughts melted away. She wondered which of them had the more lost look on their face.

“One,” Jane announced.

“You’re going to go to your 2pm class Jane. You’ll leave in plenty of time. Now wake up.”

Jane glared at her. “Ohhhh. So not fair!” Then she grinned. “Oh God. I can feel it in my head. I’m going to have to do it. Oh fuck. That’s so hot. I can see why Gillian always looks so goofy.” Jane pulled out her phone. “I don’t have to go yet though. But I’m setting an alarm. Geez, I can’t help myself. Oh, oh God. There. Done.” She put the phone on the table. “Now you!”

Jane launched herself at Alison.

* * *

Alison watched as Jane walked away. She had to fight the urge to call her girlfriend back. But their studies were important. Alison had always known that. Had been teased in school because of it.

I don’t know what I’d have done without Kathy.

She owed Kathy so much. Helping Kathy get a girlfriend was just one small way to say thank you.

“C-can I get you anything else?”

Alison started at Emily’s question. She didn’t know how long she’d been staring into space.

“No, just the bill please.” Her friends had left her with money for their shares.

“Right.” Alison could hear what she was sure was relief in the waitress’ voice.

As Emily walked away Alison’s phone rang.

Her heart was in her mouth as she pulled it out. God, please don’t be Gillian.

“Kathy? Kathy? Slow down. What’s the matter? What’s wrong?”

(To be continued)