The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 48

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2018

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“And there he was, up the front of the class, just going on and on about how all these references supported his argument.”

All four friends were gathered in their favourite café again, listening as Meredith described the events of her morning class. And one fellow student in particular.

“And this is the idiot you were arguing with a while back?” Jane grinned.

“Yeah, that’s him,” Meredith replied. “Total tool. Anyway I think he thought no-one else would have read them. But I had. And they had nothing to do with what he was saying. Or said exactly the opposite. He was just making it up. So I started sticking links and quotes from them on the class forum. Then I asked him a question. And he started spouting more garbage. Was saying how this one reference backed him up completely. Which it completely didn’t. Guess what the tutor did?”

“Told him he was wrong?” Jane replied.

“Nah,” Meredith grinned. “She stuck that reference on the screen behind him. Made him look a complete idiot.”

Alison couldn’t help laughing. They all were. Well, she and Jane and Meredith were. Kathy simply smiled. That smile of hers that could melt the panties off you. But Alison could see the pride in Kathy’s eyes, all of it directed at Meredith.

That wasn’t all Kathy was doing. Her left hand was stroking Meredith’s hair, Meredith leaning up against the raven-haired beauty.

They were a couple now.

They seemed so happy.

It was how things were meant to be.

“Oh wow,” Jane coughed, trying to stop laughing. “How’d he react?”

“Well,” Meredith explained, “it took him a while to work out why everyone was laughing at him. Then his mouth just started opening and closing. You know, like a fish. I swear he turned beet red.”

Jane dissolved into another bout of giggles.

“Anyway,” Meredith continued after the laughter had died down. She paused, collecting herself. It didn’t look easy. Not with the way Kathy was now nuzzling her neck. Alison could just see the tip of Kathy’s tongue as it traced its way slowly upwards. “I’ve got something to tell you.”

“Everything okay Mer?” Alison asked. She was sure it was, but it didn’t hurt to check. Meredith was her friend. Everything had been fine, since that day, two weeks ago, at Kathy’s apartment, when Alison had had to fix her friends. She wasn’t proud of what she’d done that day. But it had been necessary. To make sure her friends were happy. To make everything right.

I love hypnotising girls.

That too.

“Yeah,” Meredith nodded quickly before shooting a glance at Kathy. It was almost as if Meredith was asking for permission

But then, that didn’t surprise Alison.

Kathy didn’t say anything, just gave a short nod. Her hand was still playing in Meredith’s hair and Alison could see the love shining in the eyes of both her friends.

Meredith swallowed. “Kathy and I, well, we want to move in together,” she announced.

“What?” Jane cried. Then her shoulders sagged. “Oh, I suppose. We’ll miss you though. Won’t be the same without you. You’ll have to visit. Lots. And bring your dress sometimes.”

“Jane!” Alison cried. She could see her girlfriend grinning impishly. Despite her self-consciousness Alison did know exactly what Jane meant. She didn’t want to completely lose the fun Meredith was in her maid’s dress either.

There was always Jane’s dress of course.

“Umm, maybe?” Meredith replied, embarrassment flushing her features as she looked at Kathy.

“Maybe,” her now-girlfriend replied, gently patting Meredith’s hand. “I’m sure we can work something out. And you can visit us.”

“You moving into Kathy’s then?” Alison asked. She wondered how soon Meredith was planning on leaving. It would be a wrench. She’d got used to having their friend live with her and Jane.

For all sorts of reasons.

Meredith shook her head. “No, we’re going to look for somewhere bigger. So we can both have, well, guests as well as our own space. So it won’t be just yet.”

A sliver of guilt threatened to worm its way into Alison’s mind. She knew what Meredith meant by ‘guests’. Both her friends worked as escorts. It had been Kathy’s choice, but not Meredith’s. But Kathy had been lonely and Alison wasn’t about to let her best friend suffer like that. She hadn’t meant for Meredith to join Kathy in her work. Just to be willing to accept it. Things had gone a little further than Alison had planned. But Kathy was happy now.

That was all that mattered.

The guilt vanished as if it had never been there.

Kathy’s place, expensive as it was, only had two bedrooms. So if Meredith and Kathy wanted to entertain clients at the same time and have somewhere just for them they would need somewhere bigger.

“Ah, right.”

“We were thinking about the rent on your place,” Kathy declared.

“Oh, no,” Alison cut in quickly. “You don’t have to pay any of that after Mer moves out.”

That wouldn’t be fair.

“I thought you’d say that,” Kathy smiled. “And after all the times you leant me money. But that wasn’t what I meant. You should get Sophie or Gillian to move in. Then you can keep a better eye on them.” Kathy paused, her smile turning more knowing. “And we can keep an eye on how you’re treating them.”

Alison smiled as well. What Kathy was saying made perfect sense.

It was so good to have friends like that. Who’d look out for her. Who were willing to support her. In everything. Like how she treated her slaves.

Alison knew that she should have slaves.

I want hot, sexy, slave girls.

It was a truth. One of Alison’s truths. But she also knew that she shouldn’t do it alone.

Jane will help.

Another truth. Kathy and Meredith would help as well. Make sure she didn’t treat her slaves badly.

Not that her two slaves, Sophie and Gillian, had ever complained.

But it was so good to have friends like Kathy and Meredith.

They were exactly what Alison wanted.

“God, is that the time?” Meredith cried, looking wildly at her phone. “I’ve got to go.”

“You’re so adorable when you’re flustered,” Kathy smiled before kissing Meredith on the cheek.

Alison could see Meredith melting where she sat, the brunette’s eyes losing focus as a sigh escaped her mouth.

“Were we that sickeningly cute?” Jane piped up.

Kathy turned her smile on Jane, unvoiced laughter flickering in the raven-haired girl’s green eyes. “What do you mean were? You two are still nauseating.”

Kathy planted another soft kiss on Meredith’s cheek, Meredith reaching up a hand to caress her lover in return.

“Not as much as you two,” the blonde grizzled. Then she screeched in surprise as Alison licked the curve of her ear. As Jane’s head spun to glare at her Alison took the chance to kiss her girlfriend. Jane’s anger melted into surrender, their bodies pressing against each other.

“See what I mean?’ Kathy smirked as she offered her hand to help Meredith stand up.

Alison tore herself away from Jane to stand up as well. She wasn’t letting her friends go without a hug. She’d see them again soon enough. Tonight most likely. But she’d come too close to losing them not to treasure every moment together.

Of course, even when they left, Jane would still be there.

Alison was planning on taking advantage of that. As they sat down her arms were already back around the blonde.

Her head resting on Jane’s shoulder she watched as her friends walked away. Kathy opened the door for Meredith as they left the café.

That didn’t surprise Alison either.

She just caught the look of adoration in Meredith’s eyes as the brunette gazed at Kathy.

“Did I do the right thing?” Alison asked Jane.

“Of course you did,” Jane replied confidently. Then she added, her tone less sure, “Er, about what?”

“About them,” Alison sighed. “Kathy, Meredith. It wasn’t what they wanted.”

Jane pulled back so she could look Alison in the eye. “Sometimes what you need isn’t what you think you want. If you’d asked me before all this if I’d wanted to be with you I’d have said no. But you were what I needed. Same with them.”

Jane’s certainty washed away Alison’s doubts. She’d wanted her friends to be together. But she knew that Kathy had been right, when her friend had said that she and Meredith wouldn’t work out.

So she’d had to make some changes.

You love changing girls.

Kathy had accepted it, in the end. Alison could still remember the look in Kathy’s eyes as she’d said ‘yes’. There’d been fear there, but longing as well, as Kathy had looked past her, to Meredith.

Her friend had gone willingly.

“She’s not really Kathy anymore,” Alison whispered.

“Sure she is,” Jane declared. “Sexy, funny, smart. Kathy.”

“You don’t know her like I do,” Alison said with more than a hint of resignation. “When’s the last time you heard her laugh? She’s always thinking now. Always so together. What’s the one word you’d use to describe her?”

Jane’s head cocked to one side, a thoughtful look on her face. It was all Alison could do to stop herself kissing her girlfriend.

It was an urge she often felt.

She acknowledged that often was an understatement.

“Poised?” Jane queried.

“Yes,” Alison agreed. Jane’s choice wasn’t the word she’d have used, but it was close enough. “She used to be more, I don’t know, spontaneous?”

“Well, I mean,” Jane hedged. “It’s not that big a surprise, is it? After?”

Alison knew what Jane meant. After what she’d done to Kathy. After what she’d had to do. Kathy and Meredith were both too strong to work as a couple. Both too determined to be in control. Something had to give. And after Jane had told Alison about her concerns that Meredith was being too submissive the answer had seemed obvious. Kathy was the dominant one now, between her and Meredith. You had to know what you were looking for, but even in public you could see it if you watched closely. The way Meredith had looked to Kathy for permission before bringing up the subject of her moving out. The way Kathy had opened the door for Meredith. The way there was just a hint of possessiveness when Kathy put her arm around her lover.

The way Meredith accepted it all. Revelled in it.

It had taken a while to convince Kathy that this was the only way. Even hypnotised her friend had fought.

But Kathy had needed someone. She’d been so lonely. And that someone had to accept Kathy’s work as an escort. Who better than their friend Meredith?

Alison could see the changes in Kathy. Changes that she’d made.

Changes that had taken days.

You love changing girls.

“She’s more Sapphire than Kathy now,” Alison sighed.

“Well, fix her,” Jane declared as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. “Put something in her recordings to make her laugh more.”

Alison shook her head. She wished she shared her girlfriend’s confidence in how simple it would be. “It’s not that easy. Just putting in something like that won’t work with who she is now. Do we want another Gillian?”

“Ah. No. You’ll figure something out,” Jane reassured her, the blonde’s hand on Alison’s arm. “And she’s still Kathy enough, right?”

Alison nodded. Kathy would always be her friend.

She’d spent enough time telling Kathy that as she’d worked on the raven-haired girl.

She could feel herself moistening as she remembered Kathy repeating it over and over.

Just for a moment Alison wondered who she was, someone who would do that to her best friend. Change them, remake them. Then she told herself it had been what Kathy needed and that doubt went away too.

Maybe someday she’ll laugh like she used to.

“You think Mer’s okay?” Jane asked, a look of concern on her face.

“Yeah, I think so,” Alison nodded.

After Alison had put both their friends under Jane had explained her worries about Meredith. Alison hadn’t made many more changes to their other friend. She had made sure that Meredith would still be willing to speak up if she thought Alison went too far with her slaves. She told herself that’s who Meredith was.

That it was what she needed herself didn’t bother Alison at all.

She’d also toned down Meredith’s submissiveness, just a little. Meredith shouldn’t be quite so desperate now. Not now she had Kathy. And Lorraine.

She’d had a long conversation with her friends about Lorraine while Kathy and Meredith were under.

“You still think I should meet this Lorraine?” Alison asked.

“Totally,” Jane affirmed. “They said so, remember?”

Kathy and Meredith had both said how much they’d learnt from the madam. How much Alison could learn that would help her with her slaves.

Alison wasn’t sure. Lorraine sounded overwhelming. Yet the elegant, assured, woman her friends described did sound like someone who would know what to do with slaves.

Alison knew she still had a lot to learn about treating her slaves. Kathy had told her that, the other day. For a moment it been like the old Kathy was there. And then Jane had said something that was so Jane. The old Kathy would have laughed.

The new Kathy had just smiled. That knowing, oceans-deep, smile that someone their age just shouldn’t have.

It was Sapphire’s smile.

Maybe Kathy had learnt that smile from Lorraine.

Alison didn’t have to decide about Lorraine just yet.

“So who you going to get to move in?” Jane asked, interrupting Alison’s thoughts. “Gillian or Sophie?”

“I was thinking both,” Alison mused. “Meredith’s room is the same size as ours. So it’ll take a double bed.” Having both her slaves on hand definitely had its appeal.

Jane’s brow creased in thought. It really did make her look adorable. “Oh, so both of them. The one bed. You mean? And in public?”

“Sure,” Alison shrugged. “Why not? Don’t tell me they don’t look cute together.”

“I still think Sophie looks like a twit in those outfits,” the blonde grumbled. “But yeah, the two of them together, I get it.”

Alison didn’t care what Jane thought about Sophie’s exotic clothing. She’d let Gillian choose them. All of her friends had said she needed to be nicer to Gillian, and this was one way of doing that. Alison was certain Gillian would be happy with the arrangement she had in mind for her two Goth slaves. That had been on Alison’s list. Make sure Gillian was happy. She had almost worked her way through that list. There was just one more thing to do.

Jane’s surprise.

Now was as good a time as any to start preparing it.

“Um,” Alison asked hesitantly. “I, uh, need to do something.”

“Sure, what?” Jane replied brightly. “Can I help?”

“No,” Alison grimaced. She really hated being away from Jane. “I mean, by myself.”

Jane visibly deflated. “Oh. Where?”

“Here. Um, I want it to be a surprise, so…” She hadn’t even wanted to tell Jane that much.

“So, you want me to go?” Jane was gazing at Alison, her blue eyes wide, like a lost kitten’s.

“Don’t do that,” Alison sighed.

“Do what?” Jane grinned impishly. Then the imploring look was back.

“That!” Alison cried. “What am I supposed to do when you look at me like that?”

“Let me stay?” Jane asked innocently.

“No,” Alison declared trying to sound firm. “That’ll spoil the surprise. And I really need to do this myself.”

Jane frowned. “What are you up to? I could make you tell me.”

“No, you can’t,” Alison shot back. She’d changed the rules.

Jane opened her mouth, but no sound emerged. She closed it and tried again. To the same effect. “Damn it Ali! That’s so not fair!”

Alison’s shoulders shook as she tried not to laugh. “You know you only can now if it’s really important.” Jane could hypnotise Alison again, but only if the blonde truly thought it was necessary. Obviously this wasn’t. And she couldn’t make Alison forget when she did hypnotise the brunette.

Jane’s eyes narrowed. “Okay. How about this?” She launched herself at Alison, the brunette not really trying to fight off a rain of kisses intermingled with tickling.

It was fun, but it didn’t change Alison’s mind. “I could make you go,” she said at last.

“Do it,” Jane grinned.

“Huh?” Alison wasn’t sure what Jane was up to. It wasn’t a dare or a demand. Jane didn’t look angry. It was like Jane wanted her to make her leave.

Oh.

“You heard me,” Jane said. “You’re up to something. And I’d love to know what. You will tell me, right? But you’re set on it. So I’ll go.” Jane gently bit her lower lip. Alison melted. “But you can make me. And, well.”

Alison knew what Jane meant. It’d be so much hotter if she made her girlfriend leave.

“Massage time Janey.”

Alison watched the expression drain from Jane’s face, the light fade from her eyes. She knew that the thoughts were vanishing from Jane’s mind. She couldn’t take her eyes off her girlfriend. Jane was just so edible.

“One.” Jane’s voice was flat, lifeless. Just like all the others when they went under. Kathy. Meredith. Gillian. Sophie.

Alison didn’t think she’d ever get enough of hearing voices like that.

Gorgeous, sexy, girls, just waiting for her to tell them what to do.

I love hypnotising girls.

“Jane,” Alison ordered. “When you wake up you’ll kiss me goodbye and then leave. You’ll wait until I text you and then meet me where I say. Now wake up Jane.”

Jane sighed, her eyelids fluttering. “Oh fuck, Ali. It’s always so, so, good. I’m going to have to go. I don’t have a choice.” She swallowed, her chest heaving. “I can feel it. But you know what? You didn’t say how long that kiss would take.”

Jane planted her lips on Alison’s.

I do still have things to learn, don’t I? It was true, but right then, Jane’s lips on hers and their bodies pressed together, Alison didn’t care at all.

It was quite some time later that the pair came up for air.

“Okay, I’m going now,” Jane declared. “But this surprise had better be worth it.”

Don’t worry, it will be, Alison promised silently. Outwardly she only smiled. She was allowed to tease her girlfriend.

Jane certainly teased her enough.

After Jane had gone Alison waited for a few minutes. She needed the time to compose herself. She’d prepared for this. Read and studied and planned. That’s what she did.

But that hadn’t prepared her for how she felt now. Nervous anticipation curled in her stomach, twisting in a painful knot. Had she prepared enough? But so much more than the anxiety was the heat radiating out from her centre.

She wanted this.

Alison waved their waitress over.

It was the same waitress they almost always had.

Emily. The girl was standing at the counter. Checking something. All by herself.

Alison let herself just gaze at the girl, drinking in Emily’s brunette hair, her cute nose, her lips. Her lithe figure, hardly hidden at all by the uniform she wore.

Alison’s lips were suddenly dry. It was so hard resisting the urge to lick them.

For more than one reason.

Emily hesitated as Alison caught her eye. She looked around, as if searching for some excuse not to answer the call. Alison could see the hesitation in every step as the girl came closer.

The rest of the café faded from Alison’s awareness. The other employees, the customers, the warm, cosy surrounds. They didn’t matter. Emily was the only thing there worth her attention.

“C-Can I get you something else?” the waitress asked, visibly swallowing.

“You were watching us, weren’t you Emily?” Alison replied, her gaze resting on the cute brunette.

She’d hypnotised her lover and their friends over lunch. Why wouldn’t she? She loved doing it. They loved it was well.

She’d made sure of that.

Alison could see how nervous Emily was, tension radiating off her. Alison understood that, could feel some of that tension herself. But she wasn’t going to let it show.

The waitress wasn’t looking at her, was looking anywhere but at Alison.

It hadn’t been like that earlier.

Alison had seen Emily watching them. When she’d put Jane under, just a few minutes ago, she’d seen the look in Emily’s eyes. The same look she’d seen when she’d had all three of her companions hypnotised while they ate. The same look Emily always had when she watched them. Fear and curiosity and longing and so many other things.

“N-no! No I wasn’t,” the girl protested.

Alison didn’t bother correcting her. They both knew that Emily was lying.

“I think it’s time we had a talk, right Emily?” Alison smiled.

“W-what?” the girl started. “No, I, I’ll just get your bill.”

“Not yet,” Alison declared firmly, the girl stopping in her tracks from where she’d started to turn away.

God, am I really doing this? It was such a risk. But she had to do it. For the last thing on her list. For Jane.

And because she wanted to.

It was more than that. Alison needed to.

“I know you’ve been watching us. Every time. You can’t help but watch. Wondering what it’s like. What they feel. I think you’ve been dreaming about it. We can talk about it if you’d like. What time do you finish here?”

“T-two,” Emily stuttered. “After the lunch rush. But I, I don’t.”

Alison stared into the girl’s eyes. Saw the doubt there. And other things. “Yes,” she purred, her voice low and sexy, all the time wondering how she managed to sound like that. Alison wasn’t nervous anymore, but she hardly noticed that. She was doing what she was meant to do. “Yes, you do. You’ll come here, after you finish work. You’ll sit down and we’ll talk. Now I think I’ll have another cappuccino. You’ll bring it for me, won’t you Emily?”

Emily did.

* * *

The end of her shift arrived much too soon as far as Emily was concerned.

She couldn’t believe what she was doing.

This is insane. I’m insane.

She shouldn’t be getting mixed up in whatever kinky fucked-up games the four girls were playing. She should be running away. Telling someone. Not creeping back to the table where Alison sat.

It wasn’t as if she was into girls. Emily was totally straight. But she hadn’t been able to stop thinking about the girls. About what Alison had them do. Watching them every time.

It was so wrong.

So why couldn’t she get the images out of her head?

The first time she’d told herself it was just her imagination. Alison couldn’t have actually been controlling them. Emily had tried so hard to persuade herself that she was making it up. Picturing something that wasn’t there.

Imagining it.

Over and over again, alone at night in her bed. Imagining that the girls were actually as blank as they’d appeared. Not a thought in their heads. Stroking herself as she wondered what it would feel like.

Then trying to ignore what she’d done.

At first she’d tried to pretend that it was just a game they played. But that was long past. She hadn’t been able to persuade herself of that since the day a couple of weeks back that it had just been Alison and Kathy.

Of course Emily knew their names. She was a good waitress. Impish Jane. Tall, athletic, Meredith. Kathy, who looked like she should be on the cover of a magazine.

All of them gorgeous.

Kathy had looked so blank that day. As Alison had whispered in her ear. Emily was sure that Kathy had orgasmed right in front of her. Then told Emily that she could give Alison her number.

Emily hadn’t, of course. No matter how much part of her had wanted to. She couldn’t understand why she’d want to do that.

Or why she’d cum to the idea that night.

“I knew you’d come back Emily,” Alison said.

How had she known? Emily had spent the last half hour telling herself that she wouldn’t go back to Alison’s table. Would run out the door of the café. Run and run and not look back. She had been so sure that she would.

Yet here she was. And Alison had known.

The rest of the world faded. Alison was every bit as attractive as her friends. But there was something more to her. A substance. An air of confidence. She demanded attention. Emily felt herself shrinking under the steady gaze of Alison’s clear hazel eyes.

“I, I shouldn’t,” Emily stumbled. “I’ll just clean the table.” She shouldn’t be here at all. She’d seen what had happened today. All three of the other girls, blank-faced as they mimicked Alison’s every action. Even Jane, Alison’s girlfriend.

How could you do that to your girlfriend?

Emily couldn’t understand that. Or why the idea had her so wet.

And then Jane again, just before the blonde left. Jane had seemed so happy. More than that, ecstatic. Emily knew what had happened to the girls. What Alison had done to them.

She refused to think the word.

Just as she refused to think about how aroused the idea left her.

“Sit down,” Alison commanded. “You’re off work now.”

Emily wanted to run, but her body wouldn’t obey her. Just being in Alison’s presence was affecting her. There was a pull she couldn’t ignore.

Emily sat down.

“Thanks for coming back to see me,” Alison said, her voice just above a whisper, the sound sending shivers down Emily’s spine as the brunette leaned towards her. “You’re curious aren’t you? You want to know.”

Emily wasn’t sure that she did. Because if she knew then there was only one question after that. “No, I. You’re all good customers so I just thought. Just talk.” Talking. Talking was good. You couldn’t be blank if you talked.

“Just talk?” Alison smiled. “That’s alright. It’s good to talk. What should we talk about?”

Didn’t Alison want to talk about what she did with her friends? Suddenly Emily felt disappointed, like a child shown an ice cream only to have it snatched away.

She shouldn’t feel like that. Shouldn’t want to talk about what Alison did to her friends.

“Oh, uh, I don’t know.”

God, idiot. Do you have to look like such a fool? Emily couldn’t believe she’d missed the chance to take the conversation somewhere safe. Or why it mattered to her what Alison thought of her.

“Hmm,” Alison mused. “What about what you do? You can’t spend all your time being a waitress.”

What else she did? That was safe. It didn’t matter that she’d missed her chance to guide the conversation. Alison had taken care of it. It was nice of Alison to talk about safe things.

No, what? Emily wasn’t sure that feeling grateful to the brunette was a very safe thing at all. Alison’s presence was overwhelming.

“I’m a student. This is only part time.”

“Oh? Really. That’s great. What are you studying?”

Alison seemed genuinely interested. Maybe it was safe to relax. “Uh, biology?”

Alison smiled, something inside Emily melting. “You don’t have to make it a question. You must know. That must be tough, studying and holding down a job.”

Emily nodded. It was. Sometimes it was so hard finding the time for her assignments.

“Kathy does too, you know. Work and study. And Meredith. I don’t know how they manage. It must be so difficult. But we’re not here to talk about them. This is about you. You must find it hard finding time to relax.”

“Yeah I suppose,” Emily shrugged. “It’s not too bad.”

“Oh, you don’t have to pretend. I know what it can be like. Work and study. Work and study. Over and over and over. You must get so tired.”

Emily did. It was really hard sometimes. Alison’s voice was rolling over her. Like a nice, warm, blanket. So soft. It didn’t matter how tired she was when there was something that soft to relax in. But firm too, wrapping around her. It was nice to have a sympathetic ear. She hadn’t expected Alison to give her that. She thought they’d be talking about Alison’s friends. They didn’t seem tired.

“Sometimes,” Emily admitted. “That’s what weekends are for. Catching up.”

“Ah, right,” Emily watched as one of Alison’s eyebrows rose. “Weekends. Yes, you can do a lot on a weekend. Like sleeping. If you need to. So easy to sleep. If you’re tired. You must be tired now, just having come off shift.”

“Yeah,” Emily agreed, nodding. It was so easy to agree with Alison. She really was much nicer than Emily had thought she’d be. And the feel of Alison stroking the back of her hand was nice too.

Huh? When’d she start doing that?

Emily pulled her hand back. Not too fast. She didn’t want to seem rude. Alison gripped her wrist, stopping her.

“Shush,” Alison breathed. “It’s okay. It’s okay to be tired. You deserve a rest. It’s so easy to relax, just listening to me. You wanted to know about my friends. What we do. That’s what you came here for. But you’re so tired. So easy to just listen.”

Alison was right. Emily was so tired. It was so easy to listen to Alison. As her voice, so warm and soft and firm flowed over Emily. Alison was stroking the back of her hand in time with her words.

“They love what we do. They ask me for it. Sending them down. Somewhere warm and safe. Where they don’t have to be tired. Where they don’t have to worry. Nothing to worry about. Just warm and safe. Do you think that sounds good Emily? You don’t have to speak. I know how tired you are. Just nod.”

Emily nodded. It was so nice of Alison to do all the talking. With how tired Emily was that made it so easy. She could listen to Alison’s voice all day. And look into her eyes, the flecks of green catching the light.

“Slipping down. You’re so tired. Just listening to my voice. That’s what they do. Slip down and down and down. Letting your thoughts slip away. Just listening. So tired that all you can do is concentrate on my voice. You can feel what they feel. Go where they go. You’d like that wouldn’t you Emily? It would be so good to know. You wouldn’t have to feel tired then. So hard, being so tired but having to keep your eyes open. Just nod.”

Emily nodded. All she knew was Alison’s voice and the gentle stroking of the brunette’s fingers across the back of her hand.

The sensation rippled through her. It felt so warm and safe. It was as if Alison’s fingers were stroking other places.

Maybe that was why Emily was so wet, her nipples so hard.

“Down and down and into a blank void where all you can hear is my voice. Where you don’t have to think. Let your thoughts go and listen to my voice. You’re going to sleep soon. But you’ll still be able to listen to my voice. That’s what they do.”

Alison’s voice was soft but firm. Controlling. That’s what she did to her friends.

That’s what she’s doing to me. What? No!

Emily tried to wake up. Knew that she had to wake up. But she was so far down. It was so hard. And she was so tired.

Warm waves were washing over her. From her hand, where Alison kept up that gentle stroking. From Alison’s voice. It felt so good.

The fight in Emily slipped away, shrank until it was just a small thing in the back of her mind. Not gone, not completely.

But so far away that Emily couldn’t hear its desperate cries.

“Just listen to my voice as you slip further and further down. Letting all your thoughts drift away. You want to listen to my voice. It doesn’t matter if you don’t consciously listen. Your subconscious can do that for you.”

Emily nodded. It was so hard to move her head. She was so tired. She wondered how it was possible to be so tired and so turned on.

“You’re so tired, you want to sleep. Go to sleep now Emily.”

Emily slept. She knew that Alison was speaking to her. But it didn’t matter. She only had to listen. Some part of her that she didn’t control would do the understanding.

If she’d been aware then Emily might have noticed the deep breath Alison took, as the brunette gazed at her. Might have seen the tension flow out of Alison’s shoulders. Might have even taken in the look of cool satisfaction that swept across the brunette’s features.

Emily didn’t notice any of it. There was only Alison’s voice and the blank void her empty mind swam in.

And the tiny voice that she couldn’t hear anymore, hopelessly calling out to her.

Alison was speaking to her. She needed to listen to Alison. Needed something to fill the spaces her thoughts had vacated.

“You’re hypnotised Emily, so deeply hypnotised. All your thoughts just gone. So warm, so safe.”

Alison’s voice flowed over her. Irresistible. Alison’s voice was rich and soft and Emily could simply drift in it. Why would she even want to thinking of resisting a voice that sounded like that?

“You love being hypnotised. You love being hypnotised by me. Tell me that you love being hypnotised by me.”

The ideas sank into Emily’s mind. There was nothing to stop them.

“I love being hypnotised by you,” Emily heard herself mumble. She wasn’t aware enough to realise how dead and flat her voice sounded. Her eyes were open, but they didn’t see anything. Certainly not the flash of arousal that passed over Alison’s features.

There was just enough awareness left in Emily’s mind to realise how aroused she was.

“Yes, you do,” Alison whispered, that voice flowing into every part of Emily’s mind. Finding all the little cracks and holes, filling them up. Even the secret ones that Emily hardly knew herself. “Being hypnotised by me turns you on. What does being hypnotised by me do?”

Emily’s response was automatic. There was no conscious thought behind it. Alison had told her what being hypnotised did to her. So she gave her response, her voice, expressionless, betraying nothing of the fire raging through her body.

“It turns me on.”

It was what Alison had wanted her to say.

It was also true.

Everything Alison said to her was true.

“You want me to hypnotise you. You want to listen to what I tell you when you’re hypnotised. You’ll believe what I tell you. You love being hypnotised by me.”

Each idea found its place in Emily’s mind. Drifting down, so slowly, to come to rest. Like snow. Covering her mind.

Alison was telling her to repeat the ideas. Like another layer of snow and another and another. Except this snow was warm and safe. Covering everything. Until there was only what Alison said, the shapes of what had been before lost in that warm, safe, covering.

And with every layer Alison added something more.

“You want me to hypnotise you.”

“You believe what I tell you when you’re hypnotised.”

“You’ll obey me.”

Emily repeated every idea back to Alison. It was so easy. They were in her mind.

They were almost the only things that were in her mind.

If she hadn’t been so turned on they would have been the only things in her mind.

Being so turned on made it so much better to listen to what Alison told her.

“You love being hypnotised by me so much,” Alison whispered. The brunette’s voice was dark honey, warm and thick and sweet. Seeping slowly into the empty spaces left by Emily’s thoughts. Filling up those spaces until there was no room for anything but Alison’s voice.

“Falling slowly down into the void. No thoughts, no cares. Just warm and safe. Every time I say ‘Sleep for me Emily’ you’ll go into trance, so deep, so blank. Sinking further and further into trance every time. Letting all your thoughts go every time as you sink into the void. Wanting me to tell you what to think. And when you’re as deep in trance as you can get, deeper every time, you’ll say ‘One’.”

Alison’s voice ceased for a moment.

But her words were still in Emily’s mind.

That turned her on so much.

“What will you do when I say ‘Sleep for me Emily’?”

It wasn’t Emily that answered, not her conscious mind anyway. It was something deeper than that. Something that longed to do everything Alison told her to do. Something that moved Emily’s lips but produced not as much as a twitch from the rest of her face.

“I’ll go into trance, so deep, so blank. Sinking further and further into trance every time. Letting all my thoughts go every time as I sink into the void. Wanting you to tell me what to think. When I’m as deep in trance as I can get, deeper every time, I’ll say ‘One’.”

A little spark of Emily processed her words. Of course she’d do that. It made her feel oh so good to sink down. Why wouldn’t she do what Alison wanted?

“That’s right.” Emily could hear the smile in Alison’s voice. She couldn’t see Alison’s face. All she could see was the void. “So good, so warm, so safe. And in the void you have no thoughts of your own. There’s only my voice. You want to do what my voice says. You want to obey. It turns you on. What do you want to do?”

“I want to do what your voice says. I want to obey. It turns me on.”

That spark of awareness died away again as Alison had Emily repeat the words over and over. All there was were the thoughts Alison had her think and an arousal that left her so, so, wet.

“I want to do what your voice says. I want to obey. It turns me on.”

If Emily could have seen she’d have noticed the smile of satisfaction on Alison’s face, thin and predatory.

“Good girl. That’s exactly right. You feel so good, so deep in trance. It’s what you want. So safe, so warm. Now, when I wake you up you won’t consciously remember anything since you went into trance. That’s right, isn’t it Emily?”

The entranced girl uttered one word, in a voice so dead and empty.

“Yes.”

Alison told her something else, something she’d remember when she needed to. Something she’d obey. A little thing, but everything Alison told her was important.

“Wake up Emily,” Alison ordered.

Emily blinked. She was? Alison had? Alison had hypnotised her. How had she let Alison do that? It wasn’t what she wanted was it?

But it had felt so good. Somehow she knew that. Her panties were soaked.

A spark of fear erupted from somewhere at the back of her mind. She couldn’t remember anything that Alison had said while she was hypnotised. The other girl could have told her anything. This couldn’t be what she wanted. This was what she’d been afraid of.

“I? What?” Emily managed, the words barely making their way out of a throat constricted by fear.

Then the spark stuttered and died, smothered by a voice in Emily’s head. A voice so flat and empty. A voice she couldn’t ignore.

Her voice.

I want Alison to hypnotise me.

I love being hypnotised by Alison.

I want to obey.

It turns me on.

“Remember the thing I told you to do Emily,” Alison said. Her tone was casual. As if she was commenting on the weather or some mildly amusing video on the net. Just light conversation.

Something clicked in Emily’s mind.

Emily looked on in horror as she raised her hips off her chair. Her hands were snaking under her skirt, hooking in the waistband of her panties. She couldn’t believe that she was doing this. In public. Her face was burning with embarrassment. Desperately she tried to stop herself but her body was out of her control.

As she slipped her panties off and handed them to Alison Emily was drowning in fear. But she didn’t know if it was fear of what was happening to her or fear at how much she loved it. How much she was burning with need, her juices now free to slip down her legs.

“Sleep for me Emily,” Alison smiled.

Emily’s eyelids fluttered as the expression drained from her face.

The void was below her, all around her, her thoughts slipping away. It was warm and safe and where she wanted to be.

She was falling into it, down and down and down. So slowly. Like a snowflake on a winter’s day. Like a snowflake that would be lost amongst all the others once it reached the ground.

But unlike that snowflake, which would rest on top of all the others that had come before it, Emily she knew that she’d sink further down, further and further and further, until every thought in her head was gone.

Except for the ones Alison put there.

“One.”

What else was she going to say?

Emily didn’t realise that Alison’s eyes were fixed on her, the other girl hardly breathing. She didn’t see Alison reach into her bag, pull out an MP3 player.

“You’re so deep Emily. You love being hypnotised by me. I’m going to give you something in a moment. You’ll put it on. You’ll listen to what it tells you. You’re so deep, no thoughts in your head. So the words you hear will be the only things in your head. So they must be true. When you put it on you’ll come with me. You’ll be so deep, just letting me lead you.”

The words washed over Emily, warm and sweet and irresistible. Of course she’d do what Alison said.

It wasn’t even a decision.

She felt something being placed in her hands.

“Put the buds in your ears.”

Emily did what she was told. She had no idea what she was doing. She simply knew that she had to obey.

She didn’t see Alison reach over and start a track playing.

Emily’s eyes opened wider, just a fraction.

She still didn’t see anything. All she heard was Alison’s voice, repeating the ideas over and over and over. Filling her mind.

She didn’t notice as Alison pulled out her phone, sent a text. Didn’t notice as Alison put her phone away, came around to her side of the table.

Emily didn’t resist as Alison took her by the elbow, had her rise out of her chair, led her out of the café.

She was hypnotised

She was so turned on.

She was obeying.

Alison led her, gentle pressure on Emily’s elbow telling her when to walk, when to stop, when to start again.

After a time they came to halt. Emily simply stood there, unseeing, Alison’s voice filling her ears, filling her mind.

She didn’t know where she was. She was incapable of so much as caring.

She didn’t know how long she’d have to stand there.

It didn’t matter.

Alison would tell her what to do.

* * *

Jane was waiting exactly where Alison had asked her to be. That point, on the shore of the lake, where they’d had lunch that day. Their first picnic as a couple. The wind was ruffling Jane’s hair, whipping her short skirt around her legs. Alison had felt herself melting as soon as her girlfriend came into view.

Jane would always make her feel that way.

Her heart leapt as Jane waved eagerly at her.

“Hey, is she the surprise?” Jane asked, after the pair kissed, the blonde’s eyes lighting up. She was indicating Emily, the waitress standing just behind Alison, the buds of the player still in the girl’s ears.

Still feeding Alison’s voice into her mind.

“Um, sorta?” Alison replied with a shrug. “But not really.”

“Huh?” Jane blinked in confusion. “I mean she is, isn’t she? Hypnotised, right?”

“Yeah,” Alison smirked.

Jane peered at the entranced girl. Alison couldn’t help smiling as she saw the tip of Jane’s tongue run along her upper lip. She knew what Jane would want to do with Emily.

What they both would do with her.

“Um, how did you?” Jane asked. “Did you get her to let you give her a massage?”

Smiling, Alison shook her head.

“How did you get hold of her computer then?” Jane demanded.

“I didn’t,” Alison shrugged trying hard to act nonchalant. “I don’t even know if she owns one.”

Alison glanced over her shoulder at Emily, the girl still standing there, blank and empty. The wind blowing across the surface of the lake pulled at Emily’s hair.

The girl didn’t notice at all.

“Then how?” Jane started, then stopped, a visible shiver running through the blonde. “Oh god, you mean you just? You mean you don’t need any of that?”

Alison smiled at her girlfriend. “Not anymore. Actually I didn’t with Sophie, but Gillian helped there. Emily was all me.”

Jane flung her arms around the brunette, a kiss planted on her lips. “Oh Ali, you’re amazing.”

“Oh, well, uh, I don’t know,” Alison was silenced by Jane’s finger on her lips.

“Yes,” the blonde stated forcefully. “You are. Absolutely amazing. I love you Ali.”

Jane’s blue eyes were so wide as they stared up at her. Alison could fall into those eyes. Had fallen into them. She knew Jane meant every word that she said.

“I love you too,” Alison replied softly. She meant it as well.

“So is she?” Jane asked, peering around Alison at the waitress.

Alison knew what Jane meant. Was Emily her slave?

I want hot, sexy, slave girls.

Emily wasn’t her slave.

But she would be.

“Not yet,” Alison replied keeping one arm around Jane’s waist as she turned to face Emily. “She’ll need repetition. Lots. You know how long Gillian and Sophie took. Maybe I’ll need to break her down like Sophie. Actually, that was fun. I’ll probably do that. But I’ll leave her with the player for a few days before I do. We need to get her to record a few tracks too. Hearing it in her own voice will help.”

Alison paused. Once she’d never have thought about doing anything like that to someone. Would have been horrified at the thought.

That Alison was gone.

This Alison smiled. “But couldn’t you just eat her up?”

Jane nodded. “Oh, oh definitely. But if she’s not the surprise, what is?”

Alison smiled shyly. “I’m pretty sure I can hypnotise people without much in the way of props now. So…”

“So?” Jane asked, frowning as she looked up at Alison.

Standing by the edge of the lake Alison didn’t know if she could want anything more than she had. Her girlfriend, the woman she’d share her life with, was in her arms. Her friends would never leave her.

She’d made sure of all that.

And waiting patiently, so deep in trance, was the latest girl she’d taken, the words pouring into Emily’s ears preparing her to join Alison’s other slaves.

Her lips barely an inch from Jane’s ear Alison whispered “Jane, I want you to choose the next girl I hypnotise.”

She felt Jane quiver in anticipation

But Alison thought her offer was only fair.

<Fin~>

<Almost>

<Still to come, the epilogue where Alison meets Lorraine>