The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Return of a Devout Boy

November 2008

Synopsis:

The sequel to FALL OF A DEVOUT BOY.

RETURN OF A DEVOUT BOY

Edward lied next to Rachel under the blanket. He was hugging his “mistress”. She was also his wife now, as they got married by her own father during the Pagan holiday of December 25th. . Ever since he had been her mind control slave, he moved in with her in her student accommodation flat (Rachel using her mind control technique even on her own landlord) and left his old one.

Edward was Rachel’s slave since the year before. Both were Law Students and in two months time were supposed to graduate after having finished their Law Exams. Classes were over but they still could go to university and even look up for jobs to financially support themselves.

Rachel’s two other former Gothic housemates were away on holiday and knew about Edward being Rachel’s “bitch”.

Under the blanket, Rachel wore a normal night gown but Edward, being the slave, wore make up and sexy lacy lingerie (because Rachel thought it kinky).

Edward suddenly woke up from his sleep. He looked at the clock by the bedside table. It was 2AM in the morning.

Edward, despite being under mind control, was still governed by his physical needs.

“Mistress may I go to the toilet?” Edward asking Rachel.

Rachel gave him permission that he could wake her up anytime he had to go get a drink or take a leek, as she didn’t want him to develop physical sickness for no good reason. Edward shook his Mistress on the shoulder.

“Huh. What is it?” Rachel woke up and turned around to look at her “slave/husband”.

“Mistress may I go to the toilet?” Edward asked meekly.

“Of course you can. But when you are done be back here,” Rachel grabbing his head and kissed him firmly on the lips.

Edward got up from the bed, opened her bedroom door and walked towards the upstairs bathroom. He opened the bathroom door, switched the lights on and closed the bathroom door behind him.

Edward took a leak and was finished.

Edward went to the washing basin, turned the tap water on and washed his hands and face.

As Edward was continuing to wash his face and listening to the running water, his mind started to wander off.

Edward was getting a small headache.

Something was happening.

Edward remembered everything.

He remembered who he was and what had happened since Rachel brainwashed him.

He put his hands on his head, as if everything came crashing down on him instantly, for two minutes.

He saw himself on the mirror. He dropped his jaw and covered his mouth. A part of him wanted to cry. He saw himself standing there, all dressed up in lacy lingerie.

He remembered his parents disowning him and him not caring about it.

He remembered being Rachel’s slave, being married by her father and being humiliated and used by her.

He saw the tattoo on his chest: PROPERTY OF RACHEL.

He saw his pierced nipples.

He saw his earrings.

He glanced at the tattoos on both his arms, especially on their upper sides.

Tears flowed down his icy blue eyes. He could not help it. He started weeping.

Jesus Help Me, he thought.

He was a Christian but his Mistress forbade him to go to church anymore and made him a pagan.

I am worshipping Lucifer, he gasped in his mind.

All because of her deception and mind control.

He had to think fast.

He didn’t know what to do.

But he was aware that her “mind control” power over him was waning. He was his own person again.

He had to think fast. He knew what to do.

Edward returned back to Rachel’s bedroom. He went back under the bed, hugging her.

“Hmmmm. Your arm feels nice,” “Rachel turning around and hugging him back too.

“It is my duty to be kind to you and see to your happiness. After all I am nothing more than your slave,” Edward closing his eyes and trying to respond as zombie-like as he can.

Suddenly he felt his right nipple’s gold ring being pulled….strongly.

Edward screamed, as it hurt.

“I didn’t know when you started talking like that. You are also my husband and I love you with all my heart. You make it sound that you mean nothing to me and that I don’t care about you at all. That really hurts me too Edward,” Rachel sounding angry.

Edward opened his eyes.

“I am sorry Mistress. I didn’t mean to offend you,” Edward apologising in a very scared tone of voice.

Rachel moved closer to him, putting her hands behind his head.

“Ok Edward. Just don’t say anything like that ever again. Ok,” Rachel making herself perfectly clear.

“Ok Mistress,” Edward nodded.

“You know Edward. I am in a kinky mood right now. I think I want to play with you,” Rachel smiling…wickedly.

Rachel got up from the bed, and switched on her bedside lamp. It had red light on.

Rachel changed her clothes and put on her dominatrix outfit on.

Edward was made to lie down on the bed and his wrists and ankles tied up to the four bed posts. His mouth had a ball gag and she put a blindfold on him.

Rachel sat right on top of him. One hand stroked his cock and one hand held a beating crop..

“You like that huh. Huh slave. You like that,” Rachel whacking his left leg.

Edward winched. It felt very painful.

Rachel then positioned his cock so that it entered her Pagan pussy.

Rachel fuck him and rode him as if he were a horse.

“Oh yeah that feels good,” Rachel riding/fucking Edward and placing the beating crop next to his tied-up body.

As she rode him, she was playing with his pierced nipples, twisting and pulling on the rings.

Edward’s body winched in pain and agony.

Tears flowed down his eyes.

Rachel saw it and she was laughing sadistically.

“Yes. Oh yes. Oh yes,” Rachel sexually excited from abusing him. They both cummed at the same time.

Edward shook his head as her fingers pulling on the rings was hurting him very painfully.

Rachel then lowered her upper body on his.

She started sucking on his right nipple while fiddling with the ring on his left one.

Edward started feeling a bit more comfortable as this was relaxing and more comforting.

Before Edward realised it, she started using her teeth to pull his nipple ring.

Edward moaned in pain, as the ball gag prevented him from fully screaming.

Rachel then switched nipples, licking gently on the left one while fiddling with the ring on the right one.

Edward could never predict his Mistress.

One moment she was sucking, kissing and licking his nipple and then the next she would bite his nipple, use her teeth and finger to twist and pull them.

It really hurt Edward. In his mind he would pray to Jesus to ease the pain. This reminded him of the torture of Christians by the Romans.

Rachel finally got off his body and lowered her face towards his stiff cock, giving him a loving blowjob.

Rachel stopped.

She went to Edward’s mouth and took off his ball gag.

She then positioned herself in 69: her mouth on his cock and her cunt to his lips.

“Lick your Mistress’s cunt slave,” Rachel ordered.

Edward lapped his tongue at her clitoris. He tried acting this out.

After an hour of Position 69, Rachel lied above him and her mouth towards his, kissing him firmly on the lips.

She also needed a moment of romance.

Edward responded back by doing a French kiss, so as not to draw suspicion that he was actually free of her control.

Rachel stopped kissing him, she took off his blindfold and untied his wrists and ankles.

Rachel sat on his upper body, smiling and fondling his hair.

“Thank you for giving me a good time. Was it good for me as it was good for you,” Rachel playing with his Blond hair.

“Yes it was Mistress,” Edward sounding meek.

“That’s my boy,” Rachel fiddling with his hair.

Rachel smiled at him and then her smile started looking more wicked.

“I don’t think I am really satisfied yet,” Rachel giving him an evil look.

Rachel made Edward lie face down, in bondage. The ball gags were back on again on his mouth.

Rachel fucked him on his ass with a strap-on. As the strap-on kept on entering and leaving his asshole, his body would winch in pain and he would shake. Tears flowed down his blue eyes, making him shake his head. He could moan but not scream.

“Yee hah,” Rachel fucking his ass and riding him like her horsey at the same time. As she moved over his asshole, she would grab his Blond hair and pull at them like a horse’s rein and use the beating crop to hit both the sides of his legs and his arms.

Edward’s body started sweating from being fucked and ridden. Rachel bowed her head by his neck and licked his sweat, lovingly.

“You taste nice boy,” Rachel being kinky.

Rachel just pulled at some Blond locks and just continued whacking his body.

When Rachel was done with him, they both lied down under the blanket with the lights off. She finished with him by 4:30AM.

“Get some sleep Ed. We have to be up by seven-ish. I got to go to work and you got to go to work,” Rachel laying her head on his chest, as they were supposed to be asleep.

Edward lied down. She exhausted him through BDSM sex. His asshole felt like it was stinging. His nipples were recovering from her abuse.

NEXT MORNING

“Ok honey. See you later. I am running late for work. Better finish up your cereal,” Rachel dressed up for work and kissed Edward on the lips.

Edward was sat down by the lounge table, having milked cereal and coffee for breakfast.

She left the house.

The moment Edward was waiting for.

It was much easier to escape her without having to put too much effort. It was going to have been problematic to have escaped her while it was dark outside.

Edward was not going to work today. He was going to go to a friend’s house and explain everything. Ever since he was Rachel’s slave, she did not allow him to hang out with his own friends.

Edward rushed to Rachel’s bedroom. He got out his bag and started packing some of his stuff as fast as he could.

When Edward was finished, he made sure to take out some money from the nearest cash point. He needed money to escape where he was going.

Edward was dressed up and left the house. He carried his bag towards the nearest bus stop. He waited for twenty minutes until the bus finally arrived. He got inside, paid the bus driver and found himself a seat upstairs (it was a double-decker bus). His destination: the city centre.

Edward finally got off the bus stop at the city centre. He walked towards another bus stop. He waited for his bus for half-an-hour. When his bus arrived, he got inside his second bus too. His destination: a friend’s working place.

* * *

Edward entered a video game shop. He saw an old friend of his. A friend of his whom he had not been allowed to see in a long time by his Mistress.

Edward walked up towards the counter.

Edward’s friend saw him and smiled.

“Hey Ed long time no see. I mean how is everything man. I see you going out with that Gothic chick and I was as surprised as Hell,” his friend smiled.

His friend’s name was Jack. Jack was bald and was an inch shorter than Edward.

Jack was also no Christian but a long time friend of Edward and even went to the same university but took different courses.

“Jack I need to talk to you,” Edward said.

“Ok bro. You can talk to me,” Jack winked.

“Could I hang out here in your shop? I think I would need to talk to you during your break,” Edward sighed.

Jack eyed the big bag he was carrying. Jack could tell that this was serious.

“You are free to chill out here all day if you want bro. I think I want to hear your story,” Jack smiled.

During Jack’s break, both young men ate in some Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant. It was Edward’s treat.

Edward told Jack everything that happened since being hypnotised by Rachel, as far as he could recall what she out him through.

“Makes sense. I didn’t think you were the type to just turn Gothic and leave Jesus. I mean I am an Atheist but I find Goths like her even too weird. She looks like she is always up to something. Something nasty if you ask me,” Jack smiled, as he took a chicken wing and took a bite out of its side.

“Jack I don’t know what to do. I also need a place to stay,” Edward panicked.

“Hmmm. I can understand that. She does not suspect a thing,” Jack said.

“But she soon will,” Edward cried.

“This is why you turned to me. She would think you’d gone over to your parents and or to one of your Christian buddies or classmates in your course,” Jack trying to be analytical.

Edward was too ashamed to face his old Christian friends or his parents.

“Jack she had my whole body tattooed. Like some kind of animal. This is cruel,” Edward cried.

“Well she is evil. She does all this because you turned down a date with her and that you won’t date a pagan. Well if she knew you hung out with me I doubt she would have done this sort of thing. I mean you know me. I’m an Atheist,” Jack said.

“Yeah but you are not a pagan devil worshipper. That is what she is,” Edward further demonizing her.

“Well you can stay at my place. You have to leave your current job and tell them to keep the pay check. You can use the Internet at my place to find yourself a new job. Find one near my place. I am upset that she got your own parents to disown you,” Jack further eating his chicken piece.

“Thanks Jack. Really appreciate it. Really do,” Edward was grateful.

TWO MONTHS LATER

Edward finally found a place by himself.

Edward worked at a Rental Shop (since they did not ask too many queries about past jobs and other unnecessary information) and lived in a new flat all by himself.

Edward avoided going to church as he figured out that Rachel was still hunting him down.

ONE THURSDAY EVENING

Edward’s flat buzzer rang. He picked it up.

“Hello,” Edward answered it.

“Edward could I come upstairs,” the lady from the other side answered.

It was his landlady.

What did she want?

He paid his bills.

“Ok,” Edward letting her in.

Later she was inside the building, knocking on his doorstep and him letting her through.

“Hi Misses Grace,” Edward responded.

Mrs Grace was an attractive short-haired Blonde in her mid 40s. She carried a bag with her.

“I wanted to give this to you,” she smiled at him.

Edward took the bag from her.

He checked out what was inside. It was a couple of CDs.

Relaxing CDs, mostly about the joys and beauties of countries in the Mediterranean.

Something like a New Age CD but nothing spiritual about them at all. Just for one to close one’s eyes and make them imagine that they are in Italy or Malaysia or some countries like that.

“Sweet,” Edward said.

“You have been such a good tenant and I don’t know what to do with these. You can keep them if you want. Tell you what. I am going to leave now since I have to attend to some of the other tenants and why don’t you play this in your radio or something. I am going now. Bye,” Mrs Grace left.

Edward closed the flat door.

He needed to relax from all this stress.

Thank you Mrs Grace, Edward thought.

He prayed to Jesus to deliver him some hope and here his prayer was answered.

Edward turned his PC on and played the relaxing CD. He sat by his sofa, closing his eyes and letting his mind wander.

He admitted that right now he wanted to be away from England and be in a foreign country where the locals were friendly and the temperature was warmer.

As he sat down and relaxed, he let his mind wander.

He listened to the CD. He allowed his subconscious to get BRAINWASHED by words he did not properly understand.

He also allowed himself to be brainwashed by these words

“You shall obey the first person you see”

After an hour, the CD stopped playing.

There was a knock on his door.

Huh. What is going on? Edward asked.

As he lived on the second floor, maybe it was his neighbour above him or below him. maybe one of his neighbour heard his CD and wanted a copy of it.

Edward got up from the sofa and walked towards the flat door. He opened it.

Oh my God, Edward panicked.

“Hello Edward,” Rachel said.

She looked both hurt and angry. She even looked like she was going to cry.

“Ra…rachel???” Edward was really afraid and surprised.

“How is life Edward? Was it worth it Edward? Was it?” Rachel started weeping and tears going down her brown Gothic eyes.

How did she find me? Edward panicked.

Before Edward could slam the front door, she said something.

“Stay away from the door and step far back,” Rachel commanded.

Edward let go of the door and stepped back.

Rachel pushed her way in and closed the door behind her.

“You are not allowed to speak. You will not move. You will always be loyal to me. You will always do what I tell you to do. You will never try to harm nor escape from me. Now go the lounge and sit down,” Rachel ordering him.

Edward found himself obeying her every command.

Edward went back to the lounge and sat down.

Rachel joined him. She went up to him and gave him 3 strong slaps on his face.

He figured it out.

It was the CD.

Rachel must have gotten to his landlady but he had no idea how she find out he lived there.

“It was not hard to find you Edward. I am not going to tell you how I found you,” Rachel yanking his Blond hair as he remained seated and quiet.

When he ran away from Rachel, she was hot on his trail. He did not answer his cell phone when he did not show up at their place. She had many friends. Some helped tracked down his name and surname from hacking computers. They figured that he would find a job at a place where he didn’t have to explain why he left his old job or why he changed addresses. Rachel learned about Mrs Grace, made friends with her while attending the same gym and then used her own CD to hypnotise Mrs Grace.

“You bastard. Don’t you ever run away from me ever again. Ever,” Rachel cried and screamed towards Edward.

Edward felt scared, seeing her cry like this.

If he could speak he would have tried calming her down but since he had to obey “the first person he saw” there was nothing he could do about it.

“I am your wife Edward. We are married. We are together for life. I also want to tell you how much I love you,” Rachel continued crying.

Rachel looked at him.

“Oh you stupid boy. Say something. You can talk now but you can’t scream for help,” Rachel allowing him to speak.

“You were treating me like a slave and you abused me and had my body tattooed. What was I supposed to do? Remain there as your slave and live every day as some living hell. That is not fair. You hypnotised me because I didn’t want to go out with you. And you also kept on making fun of my beliefs. That is not fair to me Rachel. Not fair at all,” Edward also started crying now.

Rachel walked up to Edward, sat next to him and started hugging him, making him move his head by her shoulder.

“Ok. I am sorry I did that. There is something I have to tell you Edward. It is really important,” Rachel whispering in his ear.

“Tell me? Tell me what?” Edward was curious.

“I am pregnant with your child,” Rachel letting go of Edward and looking him in the eye.

“What???” Edward was surprised.

“I am pregnant. That is what the doctors said,” Rachel told him.

The whole time they had been having sex, they never used condoms. It was bound to happen.

“I came here all the way to tell you this. As for why I put you under hypnosis, was because I didn’t want you to run away from me. At least not until I tell you this story,” Rachel holding him by his face and giving him a loving look.

Edward was torn now.

If he ran from “his child” he would be behaving very un-Christian-like.

“You know Edward I can take care of you. If you’re with me I would never leave you. You ever remembering me sleeping with any other guy while you were with me?” Rachel making him feel guilty.

She never slept with another man.

Rachel got up.

“No Edward. I’m sorry. I am going to have to re-hypnotise you again. This time it will be much deeper into your brain. It is much better this way,” Rachel shaking her head.

Edward now knew that he could never escape her.

Maybe it was better to accept his fate this way.

FOUR YEARS LATER

It was 25th December. Rachel and her husband Edward were having pagan dinner with Rachel’s family.

Rachel’s parents cooked them roast chicken. Rachel’s brother Joey was now 10 years old.

Next to Rachel was their 4 year old son Edward Junior. He looked just like his father, with his Blond hair, blue eyes and pale complexion.

Rachel was scooping more chicken pieces for Edward Jr and placing them on his plate.

“Here is some more chicken sweetheart,” Rachel talking to her son.

“Thanks mom,” Edward Jr.

Edward and Joey sat opposite Rachel.

Rachel’s dad occupied the head seat with her mom sitting by his side.

“Another Pagan Winter Fest for us pagans,” Rachel’s dad said.

“You can say that again dad,” Edward addressing his father-in-law.

Rachel’s dad smiled at his son-in-law.

“Also good to have my son, daughter and grandson spend time with us too,” Rachel’s dad smiling towards his grandson, who was busy eating his chicken piece very hungrily .

* * *

After midnight, both Rachel’s parents were asleep in the master bedroom.

Joey slept by his blow-up bed while his nephew Edward Jr took his bed.

Rachel and Edward slept in the guest room. But they were not really asleep.

“It’s nice to be with family at this time of the year,” Rachel moving her fingers all over Edward’s chest as she laid her head on his chest.

“Well mom and dad have to see Edward Junior sweetheart don’t they,” Edward playing with Rachel’s brown hair (she didn’t dye her hair jet black for a while like how Goths and pagans do).

Rachel moved her head towards his and she was staring him right there in that darkness.

Rachel did hypnotise Edward. She made him more open to his heart and at the same time always follow what she suggests. She sure didn’t want her to treat the father of her child like he was only there as her BDSM slave. He never referred to her as Mistress and always has to be loving and enjoy being with her, her family, her son and most of all, to remain a devout pagan.

“I love you Edward,” Rachel lying on top of Edward.

“I love you too Rachel,” Edward responded.

“I think I want to have a second child Edward,” Rachel putting her finger on his lips.

“Well what are we waiting for. Let’s get busy,” Edward tickling Rachel, who just giggled.

THE END