The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fall of the Libido League

By Skarlette One

1. Unholy Alliance

“We’re wasting our resources as rivals, Terence,” said the Seductress as she sipped her wine. The villainess lounged on a supple leather chair in a dark-paneled smoking room. The club did not allow women inside these chambers, but the Seductress had been extremely persuasive when explaining to the staff how good it would feel to grant her an exception. Few could be as persuasive as the Seductress.

Setting down her wine glass, she continued. “If we worked together, our talents would compliment each other. Your technological genius is considerable. No one understands the inner workings of the mind better than I. In a partnership, we would crush the Libido League. For all their celebrated superpowers, they would be helpless to resist us.”

Across from her, Terence Tartarus studied the brandy swirling in his snifter. His ten thousand dollar suit hung loosely from his thin frame, the tails of the jacket carelessly rumpled behind him. “You may be right, my dear Seductress. Those smug heroes of the Libido League would be the greatest possible conquest. However, there is one insurmountable problem. Partnership requires trust. And we do not trust each other. For good reason.”

Light from the crackling fire shimmered off Seductress’s sleek, midnight-black hair. “On the contrary, I trust you completely, Terence. I trust that you will attempt to dominate me at every opportunity and betray me whenever you think it will be to your benefit. But I have mapped your psychology. I can predict when those occasions will arise and make allowances.”

Tartarus laughed. “Don’t be so sure of yourself, Seductress. I have plenty of surprises. Besides, that doesn’t address the fact that I do not trust you.”

“Then you underestimate how much I value defeating the Libido League. You can trust that I will do whatever it takes to enslave all of those arrogant do-gooders. Even work with the likes of you.” Tartarus sighed. “Unconvinced, Terence? Fine. I will offer you two gestures of good will. First, I offer you voluntary intercourse, right here.” Sitting up, she spread her thighs. The folds of her skirt parted to reveal her naked sex. “Imagine the bragging rights you would have as the only man to fuck the Seductress and still have his mind intact to tell about it.”

The evil businessman stared at the pretty cleft between his rival’s thighs. He licked his lips. A long moment passed. “Tempting, but I get all the pussy I need at my club. You said you’d offer two things?”

“I admire your self-control, Terence. I figured there was a more than forty percent chance that you would already be balls deep by now.” She teased around her lips with tender fingertips. “But you are strong willed. So am I. I will willing wear whatever single piece of Compliance Jewelry you choose whenever I am in your presence.”

Tartarus’s jaw dropped. “You’ll wear my … Yes! Stay right there!” He leapt from the chair and hustled out of the room. Tartarus had spent billions developing his Compliance Jewelry: miniaturized mind control devices mounted in normal-seeming rings, bracelets, and the like. When in prolonged contact with the skin, his prized Compliance Jewelry made the wearer aroused, entranced, and deeply suggestible. No human being could resist commands they heard while wearing a piece of Compliance Jewelry. The chance to put one on his rival villain was impossible to pass up.

The Seductress drained her wineglass and moved to a nearby divan, laying back so she could languidly stroke herself. One hand teased between her thighs, while the other pulled aside her dress to reveal a plump breast.

When he rushed back into the room, Tartarus held a large, black jewelry case. He held it open before her. Inside there was a heavy golden necklace, covered with glittering rubies. The Seductress gazed at its beauty, her breath catching in her throat. “It’s lovely. Silver goes better with my complexion, but wearing gold is the sort of sacrifice I am willing to make for our partnership. Be a good boy and put it on me, Terence. My hands are busy.”

With a wicked grin, Tartarus leaned close. He laid the heavy gold chain on her chest and reached around to fasten it behind her neck. A tiny electronic whine sounded as the Compliance emitters built into the necklace powered up. Seductress’s eyes fluttered close. Her breathing became ragged. Tartarus watched as her fingers moved faster around her clit.

Unzipping his pants, Tartarus pulled out his cock. It was already erect with the thrill of watching a powerful woman succumb to the enslaving power of his Compliance tech. He loved being a supervillain. “I think you got the raw end of this deal, Seductress. But you’ll love it as my slave girl. Now open wide and give Master Tartarus a blowjob.”

The Seductress’s ruby red lips parted. She gasped. Slowly, deliberately, she opened her eyes and stared at Tartarus. “I don’t think so, Terence. The deal was for intercourse. Not oral.” Her voice was thick with desire.

Tartarus dropped his cock in shock. “How can you resist me? That is the strongest Compliance tech on the planet. I am your Master. You will submit to me.”

The Seductress sucked air through gritted teeth. “I told you. I am strong willed. I submit to no one, Terence. But you can trust me. I can fight the submission, but even I cannot hurt you while wearing this. Do we have a deal?”

She never broke eye contact. Tartarus watched her as her back arched with desire. The device was clearly affecting her, even if she had not submitted yet. Surely the Compliance necklace just needed more time to work. Breaking such a strong-willed woman would be a thrill like no other. Except, perhaps, capturing the entire Libido League. If they were partners, he would get plenty more chances to subdue her arrogance. “Yes, Seductress, we have a deal.”

“Good. Get your shaft inside me and let us seal our agreement with sweat and sex. Together, we will bring the Libido League to their knees.

—To Be Continued…

* * *