The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fall of the Libido League

By Skarlette One

2. Futureshock

After a long week of fighting crime, the superheroine Delphi was looking forward to a relaxing weekend at home. She had been stretching her precognitive powers lately, so she could still see very clearly 69 seconds into her future, but she had also developed fairly reliable glimpses of 69 minutes in the future, and strong psychic impressions on what awaited her 69 hours in the future. Tonight, Delphi knew that 69 seconds from now, she would be paying the cute delivery driver bringing her steaming kung pao tofu. 69 minutes from now, she fully expected to be lounging on her bed with a pleasantly full belly, rewatching Arrow from the beginning. 69 hours from now, she expected to be well-rested and looking forward to another week of superheroing. Maybe this would be the week she and the Libido League would finally get Terence Tartarus’s evil Compliance Jewelry off the streets for good.

The problem with seeing the future was that it kept shifting, based on every decision everyone made. Delphi did get her dinner delivered, just as she expected. And while she had decided to rewatch Game of Thrones instead, she was definitely feeling sated at the 69 minute mark. But then a different hunger started to well up within her. Peeking ahead 69 seconds, Delphi saw herself slipping her fingers underneath her panties and relishing the pleasure of her own touch. Maybe it was all the on-screen sex, but she was definitely getting aroused. With no other obligations, she gave into the feeling and began sliding her fingers across her skin.

It had been so long since she’d had a chance to just enjoy her own touch that her body was extremely sensitive. Before long, Delphi was moaning loudly and arching her back with every circuit of her fingers around her little clitty. Faster and harder she worked her body, one hand teasing her breasts while the other flicked her love button. Lust raged wild and powerful within her, but try as she might, she could not quite reach her climax.

Delphi kept peeking 69 seconds ahead, and still saw no orgasm in her future. Driven by desperation, she managed enough focus to see that 69 minutes from now she would only be more terribly frustrated, sweaty, and needy for release. Tears rolled down her cheeks, even as she pumped three fingers into her dripping pussy.

Then something shifted and she finally saw it. 69 minutes in the future, Delphi saw herself digging into the delivery bag, tearing open a fortune cookie, and finding a simple gold ring inside. Jamming it on her finger, future-Delphi would buck her hips wildly as her eyes roll backward with mind-numbing climax.

Some part of the heroine’s mind knew something wasn’t right. Rings weren’t supposed to come in fortune cookies. Rings weren’t supposed to help you cum. Oh god she wanted to cum. If she could just cum, then she could stop and think this all through logically. Her body was on fire with need. Maybe just opening the cookie and looking at the ring would help her get off? No. It was dangerous. Rings were dangerous. Oh fuck, but danger was so hot. On and on she argued with herself while frantically rubbing and teasing her needy flesh.

But Delphi could not escape her fate. After more than an hour of resistance, she crushed the cookie, slid the ring on her finger, and rode out the hardest, sweetest, most blissful orgasm of her life. Her mind exploded like a fireworks show, leaving nothing but ash floating on the wind afterward.

Blissful and trembling, the Compliance ring throbbing in time with her clit, Delphi was ready to comply.

* * *

“You see, Terence? I told you I could get a member of the Libido League to voluntarily put on a piece of your Compliance Jewelry. It just takes planning and a bit of patience,” Seductress said, watching several henchmen gather up the mind-blank Delphi and carry her out of her apartment.

“Putting the aphrodisiac in her food helped, too,” Tartarus replied, scrolling through the fallen superheroine’s cell phone. “I still don’t see why we’re bothering with worthless heroines like Delphi. What good is semi-reliable precognition? She’s got a superpower fit for a stock broker. She does so little for the Libido League that I bet most people have forgotten she even existed. She’s not even that hot. She’s a waste of time. When I agreed to join forces with you, I expected that we’d be going after a major heroine. I expected that we’d go after Captain Alpha.”

“That’s why you keep failing, Terence.” Seductress reached out and straightened Tartarus’s tie. “Despite your technological brilliance, you don’t understand what you’re trying to do. The Libido League is a team. They draw strength from one another. No one is a ‘waste’ to them. When the time is ripe, the good Captain and all the rest will be ours. You just need to learn patience.”

Tartarus ran his finger over the chunky gold Compliance necklace around the Seductress’s throat. “It’s hard to be patient with you looking as sexy as this.”

The Seductress reached behind and tugged on the zipper of her gown. “I suppose a lesson in patience is in order. Sit down, Terence, keep your hands to yourself, and enjoy the show.”

—To Be Continued…

* * *