The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fall of the Libido League

By Skarlette One

3. Too Good To Be True

Sammie Sims couldn’t believe her luck! In all her years of helping the Libido League, both as a mechanic, sidekick, and friend, Sammie had never expected to find a gift-wrapped supervillainess by accident.

She had simply been walking home when she glanced pair of naked legs sticking out from behind a dumpster. Getting closer, Sammie could see that the legs were long and shapely, and bound in crude ropes. Rushing to help the damsel in distress, she nearly fell over herself when she saw the woman’s face: It was the Seductress! The villainess was breathing, but her eyes stared into infinity, blank and glassy. Her lips trembled, whispering something too soft to hear.

It had been a long time since Sammie had succumbed to the Seductress’s wiles, but she still remembered how dangerous the villainess was. She pulled out her phone to call the rest of the Libido League for backup.

Then Sammie noticed the thick golden necklace around Seductress’s throat. It was clearly one of Terence Tartarus’s Compliance necklaces, and a powerful one from the looks of it. Some of the strongest heroes of the League had succumbed to the powerful brainwashing tech of Compliance Jewelry over the years. Had Seductress fallen victim to a deal gone wrong?

Sammie leaned closer to make sure the necklace was functioning. She could hear the soft whine of electric circuits and see the glow of tiny LEDs on the woman’s skin. The device appeared fully functional. Seductress couldn’t possibly be a danger in this state. Sammie knelt down to examine the villainess, making sure she didn’t have any visible wounds. Seductress’s skin felt so soft against Sammie’s fingers. She couldn’t help thinking back on how good that skin had tasted on her tongue, the last time Seductress had captured her.

Seductress’s whispered mantra grew louder. Sammie bent low to hear, her face only inches away from Seductress’s. She still couldn’t make out the words, but the rhythm of her voice was the same as Sammie’s pounding heart.

After all the times that Seductress has captured me and the rest of the League, she is finally the helpless one! Don’t they say that turnabout is fair play? Sammie ran her fingernail over Seductress’s stiff nipple. The villainess moaned. Sammie tasted sex on her breath. Her body felt so warm. One kiss couldn’t hurt.

Sammie tenderly brushed her lips against the Seductress’s. The villainess returned the gesture with soft, eager kisses. Sammie’s belly flipped as her pussy got wet. Within moments, she was locked in a passionate embrace with Seductress, passion driving her tongue deep down the other’s throat.

Sammie’s moans were so loud that she didn’t hear the footsteps approaching. As Terence Tartarus snapped a Compliance bracelet around Sammie’s wrist, she was already so lost in lust that she barely noticed her mind go blank.

“It’s always hot to watch you work, Seductress. We’ll need to use you as bait more often,” Tartarus said, using his foot to direct Sammie lower, the sidekick’s passionate kisses covering Seductress’s heaving bosom.

“We got what we came for, Terence. Get these ropes off me and let’s get Ms. Sims out of sight.” Seductress glared up at Tartarus, her voice thick with lust.

“No one’s around. We’ve got time for a little celebration of success. Why don’t we let the sidekick’s tongue lick your slit like an ice cream cone while you swallow my sword?” Tartarus unzipped his pants.

“That was never our agreement. I …. I—Aiii!” Seductress squealed as Sammie Sims sucked her clit between eager lips. The Compliance necklace pulsed in time with the pleasure washing over the villainess. It had been so long since she’d sucked cock. “Have it your way, you narcissistic ass. Untie my hands and I’ll—ghck!”

She gagged as Tartarus slid his shaft down her throat. Seductress sucked eagerly, her pace set by Sammie’s energetic licking and the relentless throbbing need of the Compliance necklace. As the sidekick brought her to helpless orgasm, Seductress moaned around Tartarus’s cock. With a loud grunt, he clutched her head to his crotch and shot his seed down her throat.

“Now that’s how you celebrate a job well done,” Tartarus said, untying the ropes around Seductress’s wrists. He grinned wickedly seeing her pretty pink tongue licking every drop of his cum from her lips, relishing the taste of him. By the time this is all done, he thought, I’ll be celebrating capturing the entire Libido League and making Seductress my sex slave, too! I love being me.

—To Be Continued…

* * *