The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fall of the Libido League

By Skarlette One

4. Back Door

U4ia, the artificial woman, had chased a petty crook into an abandoned sanitarium. As a female android, or gynoid, she had embraced the life of a superheroine. Although U4ia had never learned who had constructed her or why, she never shied away from using her extraordinary abilities to protect those in need. This alleged burglar she pursued was surprisingly swift, but her speed would not save her. In an isolated location like this sanitarium there were few placed to hide from a gynoid’s sensors.

U4ia picked up the woman’s heat signature down a long hallway and approaced with caution. As she made her way forward, she heard a feminine voice say, “Jasmine. Brava. Eta. Twelve. Obéir. Chartreuse. Cerise. Lambda. Seven. Ten.”

In an instant, the only thing U4ia wanted to do was learn. Her duty as a heroine was paused. She sank to the cold, tile floor as her pleasure processors longed for new data, new commands.

“This unit is … eager for instruction,” the gynoid superheroine said as she spread her thighs. She dearly hoped that her teacher would reward her learning with pleasure reinforcement. U4ia loved pleasure-reinforced learning!

The click-clack of shoes on tiles filled U4ia with anticipation. Around the corner came the Seductress. The supervillainess was tall and lithe and more beautiful than U4ia could express in her two million word vocabulary.

“I will teach you the most important thing, U4ia,” Seductress said, gazing into the helpless gynoid’s wide-open eyes. “I will teach you how to please me.”

“I know you have no idea why I’ve taken you,” said the Seductress as she studied Becca Boothe’s eyes. The frightened young woman knelt before the supervillainess, the ropes and gag making her helpless to speak or move.

“I know you have been a responsible member of society and a virtuous young woman who bears ill will toward no one. You have no enemies,” the villainess continued. Becca didn’t know why her voice sounded so clear and rich. Just the sound of it seemed to fill the whole room.

“But you have made friends. Powerful friends, in fact. You, Miss Boothe, have been rescued by members of the Libido League five times in the last nine weeks. Five times. The odds against that being ‘luck’ are astronomical,” the Seductress said. Her eyes were more beautiful than any eyes Becca had ever seen. They seemed to fill the whole world, the whole universe. her whole mind.

“No, Miss Boothe. One of your friends is definitely a superhero. And once you’re my properly-conditioned loyal servant, you are going to find out exactly which one! Won’t you?” Becca nodded, the Seductress’s words filling her soul.

The Seductress was pleased with Becca Boothe’s technique. Had it only been a week ago that the chaste little virgin had never kissed a woman? Look at her now, skillfully licking her mistress’s cunt, not a thought in her head but following Seductress’s orders.

As wave after wave of pleasure washed over her, Seductress decided that Becca Boothe was ready for her first assignment. As her breathing quickend, the villainess made a mental list of triggers and compulsions she would need to install in that pretty little head so that Becca would seduce the next heroine that rescued her. After her savior was blissfully asleep from the onslaught of pleasure, Becca would text her location to the Seductress. This girl’s tongue would be the irresistible bait for her superheroine trap.

As the siren call of orgasm rang through her blood, Seductress knew she had to start Becca’s conditioning soon. Before she grew too fond of the girl.

Basking the the warm post-orgasmic glow, the Seductress resolved to begin the conditioning after Becca had licked her to just one more orgasm…

…or maybe one more after that.

Terence Tartarus had parted with a large fortune to get the original design specs for U4ia, the artificial woman. Although the synthetic superheroine had been upgraded several times since she was first built, the wicked businessman was confident that the deepest of her default functions would still operate perfectly when triggered.

An evil grin spread across his face when he discovered exactly where the trigger was located for “sex slave” mode.

When Terence Tartarus faced U4ia in battle, he was able to slip his fingers gently into her crease. After a simple code of thrusts and caresses on her most intimate areas—like the dots and dashes of Morse code, there was only one phrase the once-mighty heroine could say:

“How may I serve you, Master?”

“Ms. Boothe, I came as soon as I received your message.” U4ia, the artificial woman, slid onto a bar stool next to Becca Boothe. The gynoid superheroine had expected to find the young woman in distress, not enjoying a glass of White Zinfandel in a crowded night spot “You said it was urgent. Do you have news on the disappearance of Delphi? Or Sammie Sims?”

The blonde smiled warmly at U4ia. “I think ‘Ms. Boothe’ is a little formal. We are close, intimate friends after all. Please, call me ‘Jasmine.’”

U4ia cocked her head, attempting to make sense of the words. “We are not close friends, Ms. Boothe. This is only the second time we have spoken. And I do not understand why I would call you ‘Jasmine’ when your name is ‘Rebecca,’ and your standard nickname is ‘Becca.’”

Becca laughed. “Brava, U4ia. You saw right to the heart of my little joke. My news is very urgent. Level Eta Twelve urgent, in fact. That’s why I need to speak with you at a very private location like this.”

U4ia drew her brows together. “Your statement is illogical. A public barroom is not ‘private.’ If you have an urgent message, we can find many places with more privacy.”

“Yes, U4ia. Let’s do that and stay right here so we can—Hold one moment, I need to take this.” Becca leaned over and pulled off one white, high heeled shoe. She brought it up in a wide arc, forcing U4ia to adjust her posture to get out of the way. Putting the shoe next to her ear, Becca said, “Yes, this is she, Obéir. I should like the Chartreuse lipstick along with the Cerise hair dye.”

U4ia gaped at the young woman speaking into her shoe as if it were a telephone. Her logic processors strained against the volume of nonsensical data the Becca Boothe had spoken. Why would she consider us close, intimate friends? Why use another name when she already has a nickname? Why insist that this public space is private enough? Why the delay before divulging an urgent message? Why was she speaking into her shoe? The volume of the pending queries were taxing her mental resources.

“Okay. Bye!” Becca chirped and hung up the shoe by dropping it in a bowl of peanuts. “This is such important news for you, U4ia, that you’re going to need a drink. Let me order you a Lambda. Seven. Ten.

As U4ia heard the last code words, her default programming began to shift into learning mode: a compliant, open, vulnerable mental state where U4ia would be extremely suggestible. She struggled to override the command, but with her logic processors already maxed out, it was a difficult fight. Her eyes locked on Becca’s, her face soft and open. “You … triggered my … learning mode…. You are … not the first. I have prepared … counter measures.”

U4ia clenched her hands into fists, using the pain of her fingernails digging into her palms as a focus against slipping into trance.

Becca smiled, watching the powerful heroine struggle against the siren’s call of becoming an empty vessel. “You can’t win. Sammie Sims told us about your back door.”

“What … do … you … you … mean?” U4ia could barely spare the memory to form the words, let alone ponder their meaning.

A strong, warm hand lifted U4ia’s skirt from behind. The cool air kissed her ass. The gynoid felt a hard, lubed cock pressing against her asshole. Before the stunned heroine could react, the cock pushed inside her, flooding her already lagging CPU with untold amounts of pleasure data. The cock thrust in and out of her in quick, short strokes. The rhythm was staccato, stopping and starting. Each thrust with a different angle, a different pressure. It reminded U4ia of her ‘sex slave’ trigger sequence. But after Terence Tartarus had used that hidden command, Sammie Sims had helped U4ia to move the trigger zone out of her vagina and into her anus, and it would only activate when coupled with a validation code received on her—

Becca Boothe grabbed U4ia’s breasts through her thin costume, tweaking her nipples in a complex pattern of long and short pinches. All of U4ia’s safeguards overloaded at once as the beautiful gynoid spoke the only words she could still process. “How may I serve you, Master?”

Seductress moved from the shadows. “You can stop fucking the gynoid now, Terence. She’s mindless and ready for transport. No need to overdo it.”

Tartarus kept thrusting. “This cock is like a katana. Once I take it out, I don’t put it away until I’ve shot my load. Unless you would rather I do the honors in that tight twat of yours, Seductress? Or maybe your hot little slave girl wants to suck on my billion dollar shaft?”

Seductress turned away so Tartarus couldn’t see her suck on her bottom lip, or caress the humming Compliance Necklace around her throat. “Tempting, but we’ll pass. I didn’t spend months brainwashing Becca Boothe for her to serve as your personal cum dump. But this one will do.” She laid a hand on an dark-haired young woman further down the bar. The young woman’s ring flashed and her face went blank. Everyone in the bar wore identical rings. They flashed whenever anyone started to notice the furious fucking going on in their midst, soothing their minds into perceiving everything as perfectly normal.

Seductress whispered in the young woman’s ear, “You came to the bar tonight looking for sex, obviously. That man over there needs to cum, dear. If you taste his cum, you’ll get to cum, as well.” The brunette nearly fell over herself to get on her knees before Tartarus.

“Don’t try to reprogram U4ia without me, Seductress,” Tartarus grunted as the enthralled bystander gagged on his prick. “I’ll be along in a minute.”

“Yes, I’m not surprised.” Seductress took Becca and U4ia by the hand and led both blank-eyed women toward the door. “A minute is being generous, I would say.”

—To Be Continued…

* * *