The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fall of the Libido League

By Skarlette One

5. Proper Position

Lodestone, the mighty magnetic maiden, knew that staying at Libido League Tower put her in the safest position anywhere. The security system was second-to-none, designed by Platinum Panther herself when she renovated the Tower to use as the League’s base. Plus, most of the League had been staying in the Tower recently, ready to deploy the moment they learned the source of the Compliance Jewelry flooding the streets of Skarlette City. Not only were some of the most powerful people the world had ever seen under the same roof, but at least one of them was on monitor duty around the clock. Tonight, the team’s telepath, Mnemonica, was keeping a lookout over her sleeping teammates. With all the villains that the Pscarlet Psychic had faced down, there was no one better to keep them all safe. As she drifted to sleep, Lodestone knew that there was no position safer than here.

In the middle of the night, Lodestone rolled to change position. Rising barely out of slumber, her magnetic senses noticed U4ia, the artificial woman, crouching outside the bedroom door. But U4ia hasn’t checked in for almost a week, Lodestone thought, trying to pull herself awake. The air was thick with sweet-smelling fumes, each breath making her head swim, her body weigh down heavier. With her last ounce of willpower, Lodestone managed to hold her breath. Lungs burning, she dragged herself toward the door.

The closer she approached the door, the stronger she felt the pulsing electromagnetic fields radiating from U4ia’s artificial body. The fields sent waves of pleasure through Lodestone’s every nerve, bliss breaking over her as relentless as the pounding of surf on the shore. Anyone else would have felt nothing, but to Lodestone, the shifting magnetic force was like a massage that penetrated far more than skin deep.

Laying one hand on the doorknob, Lodestone could feel U4ia on the far side, increasing the power of her fields. As she climaxed, Lodestone gulped down the sickly-sweet air, falling to the ground, dazed and twitching. As U4ia opened the door and lifted the heroine, Lodestone relished the position of helplessness in her friend’s arms. It was a beautiful, sexy dream.

The dream took a darker turn as she was placed in the back of a van and plastic cuffs were fastened around her wrists and ankles. Lodestone dreamt there were others on the floor of the van with her. The heroines Argent and Sable were naked and intertwined, kissing each other sensuously as their arms were shackled behind each other’s backs, their position of passion becoming one of restraint. Six men heaved the heroic strongman Foundation into the vehicle, his super-powered muscles twitching helplessly. Their acrobatic teammate Contortioness wrapped her lips around his cock and positioned her pussy on his face. Lodestone kept wondering why this dream was so fucking hot, and whether she should stop the van with her magnetic powers in order to get in on the action.

A moment later, Sammie Sims, sidekick to the Libido League, bent over Lodestone. Pulling an egg-shaped piece of plastic from her bag, Sammie slipped it into Lodestone’s dripping pussy, positioning it precisely on her G-spot. The pressure of the egg set her whole body writhing. Sammie stepped away without turning the vibrator on. Summoning enough will to reach out with her powers, Lodestone pulsed the vibrator to life. Ecstasy flooded her senses. She was drowning in pleasure and she didn’t care. It took all her focus to keep the vibrator humming at the perfect frequency while not pushing it too hard and blowing out the motor. Focused complete on the pulsing lust between her thighs, Lodestone never attained the position to even consider escape.

Lodestone had lost count of her orgasms long before the van reached its destination. Once more, U4ia lifted her and carried her helplessly quivering body. Laid down on a leather chaise lounge, Lodestone looked around in the few seconds between the crest of one orgasm and the building thirst for the next. Lording over the group of bound, writhing heroes was that billionaire asshole Terence Tartarus. He had one hand three knuckles deep in the cunt of his companion. Lodestone barely recognized the Seductress, her eyes half-lidded with lust as her hated rival Tartarus fingered her.

Tartarus’s other hand was buried in the strawberry blonde hair of Mnemonica as she sucked his prick. How could Mnemonica have betrayed us all like this? Lodestone wondered. How good did they need to make her feel to make her a traitor? Will they try to make me feel that good?

The strong, sure hands of U4ia caressed Lodestone’s cheeks. With quick touches, she slid two heavy earrings into Lodestone’s ears. They hummed as their Compliance emitters powered up. The heroine’s mind focused down to a single point, awash in ecstasy. The gynoid fastened a thick necklace around her throat and Lodestone’s last thoughts went still. Stretched out, naked and horny, Lodestone found herself in the hottest position of all:

The position to comply.

—To Be Continued…

* * *