The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fall of the Libido League

By Skarlette One

6. Science vs. Sorcery vs. Seduction

In the darkness at the heart of Libido League Tower, the air began to shimmer, to bend, to warp. The center of the monitor room was completely undisturbed, and yet fundamentally twisted in a way that defied comprehension. From the midst of this nothingness, a figure emerged, clad in a gray tunic. Around her hands swirled mystic energy. With a wave, the disturbance vanished. Doctor Q, the Enhantress Exemplar of Earth, was the first of the senior members of the Libido League to investigate the disappearance of her teammates. The others wouldn’t be far behind.

The sorceress-superheroine wrinkled her nose at the cloying, sweet scent in the air, as if the ventilation ducts had been clogged with rose petals and honey. The hiss of static pulsed from every speaker in the Tower, and all the monitors showed the building’s empty halls. Doctor Q checked the live feeds throughout the building, struggling to concentrate over the incessant hissing static. There was no sign of a struggle, no evidence of forced entry. Without reviewing the recordings, there was no reason to think that Libido League Tower had been taken by force.

She checked and double checked the settings for several minutes before she realized that someone must have shut down the security system intentionally. The oppressive floral aroma filled her lungs, seemed to fill everything. She had to drag her thoughts through the sticky sweetness of it to draw the only obvious conclusion: Platinum Panther created the security system. She was not captured. Therefore, she must have betrayed the League. I need to be ready for her.

As if on cue, an exterior camera showed the armored heroine rapidly approaching the Tower. She would be inside within moments. Bending low, Doctor Q drew a twisting, twining magical symbol beneath one of the tables. With a whispered word, she charged the sigil with eldritch energy. Stepping back into the shadows, Doctor Q prepared to apprehend her traitorous teammate.

Somehow, in the shadows, the rose-scent was no longer as oppressive as it had been. In fact, Doctor Q found the aroma rather sensuous. Just breathing it in made her feel sexy.

* * *

Platinum Panther swooped over the balcony of Libido League Tower. Disengaging her rocket boots, she landed on the balcony in a perfect three-point stance. Putting her palm blasters up and ready for trouble, Platinum Panther pulled open the door and made her way inside. Initial scans showed no one in the building, except for her teammate Doctor Q in the monitor room.

All the speakers in the place were blaring out old-fashioned static. That shouldn’t be possible, Platinum Panther thought. I installed state-of-the-art hardware and digital data distortion doesn’t sound like static. Her armor’s computer detected a subliminal emotional signal hidden beneath the noise, and immediately filtered it out. Panther was protected from the impulse, but anyone else listening to it would become increasingly paranoid.

I’ll bet Doc Q is already jumping at her own shadow, Platinum Panther thought. I’ll need to get her shielded ear buds to shake her out of it. Her sorcery will be no match for this kind of scientific, subliminal attack. She’s helpless before it … and me.

Platinum Panther pulled open the door to the monitor room and stepped inside. “Doctor Q? Did you find anything?”

A flickering light caught her attention. It wasn’t coming from one of the monitors. It twisted and twined back upon itself, like a blue flame dancing in impossible configurations. Panther’s curiosity overwhelmed her. What is that? She stared wide-eyed at the twirling, writhing wisp floating in mid-air, ordering all her sensors to focus on it. When they could not identify the phenomenon, she knew she would have to study it herself.

Gazing at each curve and twist, her normally-hyperactive mind became focused. Still. Calm. Around and around it twirled, each circle focusing her mind tighter and tighter. Keeping her thoughts quieter and quieter. If she could only behold the beauty first-hand, she could understand it, she was sure. “Open face mask,” she whispered and the front of her helmet slid up. The room smelled like roses, honey, and pure bliss.

* * *

Stepping out of the shadows, Doctor Q crept up behind the enthralled Platinum Panther. She knew the heroine’s disdain for magic would make it easy for her to be bewitched by a simple charm like this. Looking up at that peaceful, glassy-eyed face and slack-limbed stance, Doctor Q was struck by how sexy Panther looked. Maybe questioning her about betraying the League will be an intimate affair, Doctor Q thought, licking her lips. Maybe I’ll get a chance to find out what makes Panther tick … and what makes her moan.

As Doctor Q reached toward Platinum Panther, she heard a tinny computer voice from inside Panther’s open helmet. “Vital signs indicate trance state. Initiating anti-trance protocol.”

An ear-splitting siren sounded from the armor. A zap of electricity leapt from its glittering surface, sending Doctor Q flying in one direction and Platinum Panther in the other. Both landed in heaps on opposite sides of the room. The floating charm spell winked out of existence.

* * *

Platinum Panther’s eyes went wide as her armor injected her with pure adrenaline. Doc Q nearly entranced me! I gotta capture her, but safely! She tossed a flash-bang charge at the sorceress’s feet and turned away so its bright light and loud sound wouldn’t impair her senses. BANG! Doctor Q’s shout told her that her plan had worked. The sorceress wouldn’t be able to cast spells for a few seconds, at least.

Leaping to face Doctor Q, Platinum Panther pulled something from a weapons pod on her armor and hurled it at the blinded sorceress. The projectile expanded rapidly, wrapping Doctor Q in a large net. The sorceress tried to pull it off, but the net seemed to shrink every time she pulled against it. Within moments, the world’s most powerful sorceress was tightly bound, arms crossed over her breasts, legs squeezed tight together.

It’s pretty sexy to watch her tied up like that. Even sexier to watch her fail to escape. Platinum Panther stepped over the captive heroine, readying an electric shock that would render her unconscious.

* * *

The net pulled tighter and tighter around Doctor Q. Her thighs rubbed together so tight, it felt like a lover’s hand was cupping her sex. Her hands clutched at her own breasts, teasing and tweaking. Platinum Panther’s shiny silver boot stepped right in front of her, inches from her face. She could scarcely breathe inside the net, but she fought to suck down rose-scented air. Stretching her tongue out to lick the smooth metal, Doctor Q moaned, “Sit vestimentum slither sicut serpens!”

The spell took effect immediately, the strands of the net writhing themselves into dozens of long, thin snakes. Doctor Q’s tunic shifted into a gray serpent encircling her chest. Above her, silvery snakes dripped off Platinum Panther’s naked skin, her super-powered armor transformed into a wriggling mass of scale and muscle.

Doctor Q grabbed Panther’s legs and pulled her to the ground. Platinum Panther tumbled on top of the sorceress, catching herself with an outstretched hand … which happened to catch Doctor Q’s naked breast. Their legs intertwined, hips resting on hips. The room’s speakers were silent, but the scent of roses and honey were everywhere. The two heroines looked into each other’s eyes.

Pulling each other close, they kissed passionately. All paranoia forgotten, the two heroines’ only conflict was how much pleasure they could give the other. Tongues danced. Fingers tweaked. Hips rocked. Throats cried out in pleasure and climax over and over, until both heroines were spent. A tangle of limbs on the floor, they succumbed to the strain of their passion and the oppressive scent and slept.

* * *

“See, Terence? I told you that the best way to seduce a heroine is with another heroine,” said the Seductress as she stepped into the monitor room.

“Or they might not have acted like gullible idiots and worked together to beat us. You were lucky,” Terence Tartarus said as he placed several pieces of Compliance Jewelry on each sleeping heroine’s body, making sure to secure them tightly.

“Luck is for simpletons like you, Terence. They reacted to the aphrodisiac spread through the ventilation system and the subliminal messaging disguised as static exactly the way I knew they would. They are utterly predictable. Just as you are predictable.”

“Predictable? Really? What am I going to do next?” He stood up and glowered at the Seductress.

She grinned at him wickedly. “You should wait until your Compliance Tech has the time to fully condition our two captives before having your way with them. But you won’t. You’re too excited at finally capturing your hated rival. The moment we have them in the car, you’ll order Platinum Panther to suck your cock. Even though it risks interfering with the Compliance Tech, you won’t care. You’ll be too horny to resist.”

Tartarus adjusted the bulge in his pants. “You’re right, Seductress. I should let the tech do its job, but I am really turned on by watching you work. Why don’t you get on your knees and suck me off instead?”

Seductress gasped as the Compliance Necklace she wore thrummed with desire. “Now you’re starting to see the value of our partnership, Terence.” She sank to her knees and took out his cock.

For the sake of victory, she lied to herself as she slurped his stiff shaft into her mouth.

—To Be Continued…

* * *