The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fall of the Libido League

By Skarlette One

7. Capture Complete

Flying faster than a speeding missile got you places on Earth, but across the vast reaches of space even Captain Alpha took time to reach her destination. The most powerful hero the world had ever seen had just been finishing a rescue effort on Europa when she received the coded message that the Libido League was in trouble. That was nearly a week ago, and she’d been soaring through empty space at unimaginable speeds since then. Sustaining such speed was draining, and the nourishing light of the yellow sun was so faint in the outer solar system that by the time she reached the overcast skies above Skarlette City, Captain Alpha was exhausted. She hoped that the League had managed to take care of the trouble themselves. She was determined to do her best to help her teammates, but she would likely need a day of sunbathingto have the strength to face down the League’s most dangerous foes. Failing that, a serious infusion of erotic energy might replenish her Quimtonian reserves and enable her to stand and fight.

Landing on the balcony of Libido League Tower, the first thing that struck her was how many of her teammates were in the building. Her enhanced senses picked up a dozen people in the common area. Usually only a handful of heroes stayed at the Tower, with the rest patroling for crime, or leading full lives, elsewhere. Stepping inside, she was overcome by the smell of wine and rich food. The team was dressed casually, many of them lounging on couches or even the floor, arms draped around their fellows. Others danced together in pairs, belly chains swaying to the seductive music. In the far corner, Argent and Sable kissed each other tenderly, tongues teasing at the earrings and necklace of their partner. A sheen of erotic energy rippled through the air that only Alpha could sense.

Doctor Q spotted the new arrival and raised a champagne glass, her hand bearing a ring on each finger. “To Captain Alpha!”

The others took up the toast. “To Captain Alpha!”

Captain Alpha blushed at the attention. “Looks like I’m too late to save the day.”

Platinum Panther slid out from under Foundation’s half-embrace, taking a moment to free her hair from the fat leather bracelet he wore around his wrist. “But not too late to celebrate our victory! Join the party, Alpha. You look like you could use it.”

“That bad, huh? I’m not in the mood for a party, but I will toast your victory. I guess this jewelry you’re all wearing means that you managed to destroy all the Compliance Tech in the city?”

Lodestone held out a glass to Captain Alpha. “Something like that. It’s a shame you were off in space for all of it, since you’re too powerful to submit to a single piece of Compliance Jewelry. Or probably even two or three. I’m so glad you’re back, Alpha. So very, very glad.” As Captain Alpha took the glass, she could feel delicious erotic energy crackling off Lodestone’s fingers, rings, and bracelets. I always knew that Lodestone had a little crush on me, but I never knew it was so strong.

With great willpower, Captain Alpha pulled her hand away. “It was a long flight. I should probably rest.”

Sammie Sims wrapped her arms around the heroine from behind. “But you just got here! Celebrating with us will make you feel like the Vixen of Vigor in no time!” Sammie wasn’t wearing a bra and Captain Alpha could feel the stiff points of her nipples on her back … as well as the contour of little nipple rings. That’s a new piercing, thought Alpha.

“I don’t know if I should …” The waves of erotic energy rippling from her aroused team mates made it nearly impossible for Alpha to catch her breath.

“Ms. Sims is correct,” said U4ia, placing a tender hand on Captain Alpha’s hip. “You will recover your strength much more quickly if you allow us to infuse you with erotic energy. It is only logical.”

Contortioness took Alpha’s hand and slid two fingers between her lips. Her eager mouth and impossibly dextrous tongue suckled Alpha’s fingers, sending a thrill of passion up her spine. Captian Alpha let out a wordless moan.

“My thoughts exactly,” said Mnemonica. Cradling Alpha’s face in her hands, she stood on tiptoes and kissed her tenderly. The psychic’s lips felt too soft, too welcoming, too hot. Pleasure rolled through Alpha’s body, from her scalp to her toes. She could no longer resist its siren call. Drowning in a sea of erotic energy, Alpha gave in to her mounting desire.

Several hands pulled open Captain Alpha’s costume and peeled it off. Two mouths found her stiff nipples—Argent and Sable from the feel of it. When Lodestone’s hand cupped her pussy, Alpha’s knees went weak. She sagged into the many bodies holding and caressing her. Foundation cradled her in his strong arms before draping her across a divan.

Captain Alpha lay back, luxuriating in the passionate attentions of her teammates. It seemed that everyone was tending her, except Flechette. Alpha couldn’t work up the focus to seek out the archer as wave after wave of erotic energy drowned her Quimtonian senses.

While Captain Alpha could draw strength from almost every type of erotic energy, each flavor was distinctive. The spicy sizzle of a quickie in the supply closet was different than the subtle richness of a lazy Sunday afternoon spent in bed. The erotic energy rolling off her teammates had a strong aftertaste of submission. Alpha wondered how her energetic teammates’ lust had developed such a soothing, mellow character, but every kiss brought with it the temptation to just go along and accept without question.

Alpha did manage to whisper between kisses with Lodestone, “Why do you all feel so submis—Oh! Oh!”

Her words broke into cries of passion as U4ia’s tongue found Alpha’s clit. The gynoid began to lap at Alpha’s love-button with the precision of a scalpel and the speed of a vibrator. Alpha’s eyes rolled back as the pleasure drove her over the edge. Her back arched hard as every ounce of her mind and soul rode out the red-hot climax.

Her teammates did not let up. Lips and tongues and fingers teased and tweaked her every body part. As Alpha recovered from the orgasm, she felt bracelets around her wrists and ankles. Some rings had been slipped onto her fingers and toes. They pulsed in time with the throbbing of her clit. “What are you—?”

Alpha’s eyes locked on the beautiful sight in front of her. Foundation’s long, thick cock bobbed right in front of her face. A silver cock ring glittered at its base. As someone slid a finger into her slit, Alpha took Foundation into her mouth. She sucked him tenderly as another orgasm built inside of her. Helpful hands pulled back her hair to keep it from interfering in the delightful blowjob. Someone—maybe Platinum Panther?—slid half a dozen delicate silver combs into Alpha’s dark hair, pulsing with the rest of the jewelry. Alpha moaned loud and long around Foundation’s cock.

Next to her, Doctor Q and Mnemonica were locked in a passionate sixty-nine as they both came at once. The spike of erotic energy pushed Alpha over the edge of her second orgasm. The pleasure burned so hot in that moment of tension that there was nothing but bliss. Her mind itself went white.

Cool, silver nipple clamps bit down on Alpha’s tender nubbins and she arched her back to offer herself to the pleasure. Several belly chains wrapped around her waist, anchored to a single ring slid into her pierced navel. They were all so generous with their jewelry, their pleasure, and their erotic energy. Alpha opened herself willingly to everything they offered her. She loved them all.

Foundation grunted and pulled himself out of her mouth. Hot, sticky ropes of cum shot from his shaft, spattering on Alpha’s neck and chest. She licked her lips clean, savoring the salty spunk of his offering. Gentle hands wiped the drops from her skin, and laid down a heavy golden necklace in their place. Alpha couldn’t have stopped them even if she’d wanted to, as her hands were now weighed down with rings and occupied with finger-fucking two appreciative pussies. She didn’t even know whose they were.

As the necklace clasp clicked behind her neck, Alpha shook with climax. Cumming again was like drowning in erotic energy and going down for the third time. Alpha let go. Dozens of pieces of jewelry pulsed throughout her every body, and she loved every moment of it.

There was a pussy in front of her face. Alpha leaned up and licked it. It didn’t taste like one of her teammates. Glancing up, she saw it was Seductress. “Lick me, Slave Alpha,” the villainess hissed. Alpha did, closing her eyes to savor the taste of every stroke of her tongue.

A cock head pushed against Alpha’s pussy lips. The size wasn’t right for Foundation. “Spread your legs for me, you super-slut,” came the harsh voice of Terence Tartarus. Alpha opened her thighs wide, offering her sheath to his shaft. He slid inside and she moaned with the pleasure.

Captain Alpha had traveled millions of miles to get to this exact place: right next to her teammates, being fucked however Mistress Seductress and Master Tartarus desired.

—To Be Continued…

* * *