The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fall of the Libido League

By Skarlette One

8. Last Hope

Flechette hurried down the service stairs of Libido League Tower, careful to avoid the surveillance cameras along the way. The archer had managed to bluff her way among her brainwashed teammates by wearing several gaudy pieces of deactivated Compliance Jewelry she had taken from Platinum Panther’s lab. But now that Captain Alpha had fallen, Flechette was left with no choice. As skilled as she was, she was only one woman with no superpowers. There’s no way she could face down the entire Libido League alone. She needed to shift the odds.

She was making her way back down to Platinum Panther’s lab. With the most powerful heroes in the world brainwashed by the Seductress and Terence Tartarus, these were desperate times that called for desperate measures. There was a transmitter in the back of the lab that was her last hope.

At least, Captain Alpha had said that it could save the world when she brought it back from one of her adventures in outer space, months ago. Platinum Panther hadn’t agreed. She’d thought the risk was too high. Flechette had overheard them arguing, and neither had said anything about the transmitter to any other members of the team. Flechette had forgotten all about it, until she watched Captain Alpha succumb to her brainwashed teammates and Tartarus’s evil Compliance Jewelry. She was out of other options.

Padding silently down the hall, Flechette slipped into the lab. It was dark, but she didn’t dare turn on the lights. She crept through the lab, the scent of roses and honey thick in the air. Perhaps Platinum Panther had left one of her experiments running?

Working her way through the maze of machine parts, computers, and tool chests, Flechette found herself wondering just what sort of sex toys a genius like Panther could have built in a place like this. Passing the workbench where she had found the Compliance Jewelry, a blueprint of some sort of vibrator caught her eye. Licking her lips, Flechette studied the plans and toyed with a vial of experimental lube.

The lights snapped on. Flechette dropped the lube and turned to face the door. There stood the team’s precog, Delphi. Heavy earrings glittered from her lobes, and a thick necklace encircled her throat. She wasn’t wearing anything else. “Whatever you’re going to try will fail, Flechette. I can see the future. Sixty-nine minutes from now, you’ll be on your knees right here, begging Master Tartarus to lick his balls.”

“You’ve been wrong before,” Flechette wanted to say more, but the heavy scent in the air made it hard to think. It was all she could do to keep from staring at Delphi’s naked tits.

“I haven’t ever been wrong, but sometimes I choose to change the future,” Delphi said. She began caressing her own breasts as she stepped closer to Flechette. “But I won’t change this future. I want you to feel as good as I do. I want you to submit to our Master and Mistress. Doesn’t the thought of it turn you on?”

“I don’t … It makes me feel …” Flechette squeezed her own breasts. Her fingers were as nimble as ever, even as the cloying scent made her tongue clumsy. Delphi was almost close enough to kiss. Flechette wondered if she tasted like roses and honey.

That scent! Her eyes went wide. It’s making me aroused and submissive! No time to lose.

Turning, Flechette made a mad dash for the back of the lab. She spotted the strange, non-human transmitter on a shelf. Grabbing it, she pushed the big red button on its side.

Nothing happened. No sound. No lights. No vibration.

Nothing.

Her chest heaved, lungs burning as if she’d run a marathon. She looked stunned at the little device in her hand. Her last hope had come to nothing.

Delphi took Flechette’s hand. Removing the transmitter, she slid a Compliance Bracelet over Flechette’s wrist. The archer sighed as her mind went still.

With a gentle touch, Delphi guided Flechette to her knees. She nudged the archer’s hand into place between her thighs, so she could play with herself. “There. That should keep you good and horny until help arrives. Master Tartarus and Mistress Seductress will be here soon to teach you your proper place. Isn’t that what you want?”

Flechette rubbed herself, every wave of pleasure eroding any desire to do anything else. “Yes, Delphi. I will comply.”

—To Be Continued…

* * *