The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fall of the Libido League

By Skarlette One

9. Villains Victorious

Terence Tartarus watched the sun set over Skarlette City from the penthouse of Libido League Tower. He sipped a single-malt Scotch as Captain Alpha, the most powerful heroine the world had ever seen, bathed his balls with her tongue. Her slow and tender strokes pulsed in time with the dozens of pieces of Compliance Jewelry glittering on her every body part. He reveled in the gentleness he commanded of a woman whose fists could shatter mountains. He’d make her beg to swallow his shaft a bit later.

He handed his drink to Platinum Panther, standing naked and glassy-eyed at his side. “Panther, you uptight, little bitch. You always bragged that you were smarter than me. Prove it. What’s two plus two?”

Her earrings flashed brightly and her eyes crossed. “I don’t know, Master Tartarus. I can only count to three. That’s the number of holes I have to offer for your pleasure.” A line of drool trickled from the side of her mouth.

On the floor at his feet, Lodestone furiously licked Doctor Q’s pussy while the sorceress was devouring Contortioness’s sweet snatch. To finish the circle, Contortioness ate Lodestone’s cunt feverishly. Tartarus had told the three of them that if they made one of the other girl’s cum before they they came themselves, he would be very happy with them. Their Compliance Jewelry drove the rules home as each of them licked, nibbled, sucked, and fingered her teammates in a desperate desire to deny her own climax so they could please their Master. He’d lost track of how long they’d been focused on each other’s twats, moaning constantly.

In the corner, U4ia, the artificial woman, watched the proceedings, standing absolutely still. Eventually, Tartarus would completely wipe the gynoid’s personality and memories. For now, he had started her pleasure processors in a feedback loop and then disengaged her body control subsystems. The artificial woman was getting hornier and hornier at an exponetial rate, but was completely unable to move or pleasure herself in any way. The torment she must be feeling was delicious.

On a nearby couch, Foundation and Mnemonica were locked in a tight missionary position, gazing deeply into one another’s eyes. Their Compliance Bracelets flashed in time with Foundation’s every thrust into Mnemonica’s tight cunt. Seductress had told Tartarus that the telepath and the strongman had both been attracted to one another. They hoped to build a relationship together. That was just the thorn he loved to twist in their self-righteous, superheroic hearts

“Mnemonica, how do you feel about Foundation making love to you?” Tartarus asked with a sneer.

The Compliance Tiara flashed and hummed, nestled in the telepath’s strawberry blond hair. “This is the worst sex I’ve ever had, Master Tartarus. Your cock feels so much better than Foundation’s. I wish I could be fucked by a real man like you, instead of him.” A tear rolled down Mnemonica’s cheek as she gazed into Foundation’s eyes.

“Harsh, but true,” said Tartarus. “What do you have to say for yourself, Foundation?”

A thick, silver ring flashed at the base of the superhero’s cock. Between thrusts, he spoke, his voice full of gravel. “Mnemonica is the most ugly, skinny, trashy skank on the whole League. I used to get captured by the Seductress on purpose just so I wouldn’t have to kiss the nasty-ass slut, or see her cry over something somebody thought about her. She’s pitiful.”

Tartarus laughed. “You hear that, Seductress? You’ve got a fan!”

Across the room, Seductress sprawled across a large divan. Her black gown lay pooled on the floor beside her, a thick gold Compliance Necklace pulsing around her throat. She teased her own nipples, making slow circles with a fingertip vibrator. “Who needs fans when I have love slaves like these? Argent! Sable! Whichever of you licks me to climax first will get to cum tonight.”

The two heroines rolled onto their knees. Each one had her wrists lashed behind her with strings of flashing Compliance Pearls. Leather straps with brass buckles bound each thigh to its shin, hobbling both women. With limited movement, Sable tried to push Argent off-balance with her shoulder. The older heroine nearly toppled, but managed to hold firm. When Sable took advantage of the opening to knee-walk toward the Seductress, she stopped short, a loud moan escaping her lips. Compliance Rings glittered from her freshly-pierced nipples. Each ring sported a silver chain that linked it to one of Argent’s nipple rings. The two former lovers leaned close, pressing their breasts together to soothe the delicious ache.

“Flechette, massage my shoulders,” said Tartarus. The Libido League’s archer left her post at the doorway, nude except for a thick Compliance Arm Cuff around each bicep. Her talented fingers could paralyze a man with an ounce of pressure at the precise spot. Instead, she gently rubbed scented oil around the neck of her once-hated foe.

“Master Tartarus, you asked that we inform you when Delphi’s predictions increased your hedge fund holdings by fifty percent,” said Sammie Sims, her voice thick with lust. She lay on her belly on the floor, the twinkling of her Compliance Nose Ring reflecting in the laptop’s screen. Delphi lay between Sammie’s spread thighs, her pierced tongue flashing as she devoured Sammie’s dripping pussy.

Terence Tartarus’s face nearly split with the smile he wore. He had won. Everywhere he looked, his foes had been defeated. The most powerful heroes the world had ever seen had become his drooling, mewling sex slaves. Even that stubborn bitch Seductress was coming around. Soon enough all the sex and the Compliance Necklace would wear her down and she would crawl before him. Terence Tartarus would rule supreme.

Nothing on planet Earth could stop him.

—To Be Concluded…

* * *