The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fall of the Libido League

By Skarlette One

10. All Bad Things Must Come to an End

“We’re running out of time, Terence.” Seductress didn’t face the video screen as she spoke. Instead, she gazed out over the nighttime skyline of Skarlette City from the penthouse of Libido League Tower. Half the city lay in pitch blackness, with another block falling dark every few minutes. “The aliens will be here in less than an hour.”

“You cannot rush genius!” Tartarus’s voice was tight with stress over the speaker. “I’ve found several amazing weapons down here in Platinum Panther’s lab. As soon as I get them powered up, I’ll blow those invaders back to Mars. I just need to figure the proper voltage …”

“Perhaps, after the mess you made on your last attempt, I could send the Panther herself down to help you with the engineering?” Seductress glanced across the room where the Libido League’s genius inventor was mindlessly deep-throating a silicone dildo shaped exactly like Terence Tartarus’s dick. In the window behind her, another block went dark.

“No! I’m smarter than her. I don’t need her. I defeated her! I defeated all of them!” Tartarus roared. “This time will be different. Delphi told me that in sixty-nine minutes I will have saved the world. Now, stop distracting me. I need to focus.” The screen went dark.

Seductress fingered the heavy golden Compliance Necklace around her throat. She hadn’t taken it off in close to a month. Even when the aliens known as The Haze had first landed, she wasn’t concerned. She and Terence had turned the most powerful heroes the world had ever seen into obedient sex slaves. How much of a threat could aliens truly be?

As if to answer her question, the lights at Skarlette City Police Department blinked out. Just seven blocks away.

Seductress called Delphi over. The precognitive heroine knelt at her Mistress’s feet. “Delphi, did you tell you Master Tartarus that his new plan would defeat the aliens?”

Delphi averted her eyes. “Yes, Mistress Seductress.”

“Look at me, Slave Delphi! Did you tell him the truth?”

Big tears were forming in the corners of her eyes. “No, Mistress.”

“Why did you lie to your Master?”

“The truth would not please him. I live to please Master Tartarus. I live to please Master Tartarus.” Delphi began to rub herself in time with her mantra.

Seductress snapped, “Delphi! What will happen sixty-nine minutes from now?”

The heroine panted harder, her eyes rolling back as she gazed into the future. “There’s a flicker of something else, some other path, but I can barely see it. The future is so clear and bright. A sex-crazed mob, already loyal to The Haze will storm this building. Master Tartarus will kneel before The Haze. Their inhuman touch will incite the lusts and loyalties of all the League members. Our Compliance Jewelry will sputter and die as we offer our souls to The Haze in interstellar intercourse. You hold my hand as we take our first taste of The Haze together, Mistress.” Delphi moaned deeply.

“Unacceptable,” Seductress said. Terence is a phenomenal lover, but even he is not worth getting brainwashed by aliens. “You mentioned a flicker. Focus on that.”

Delphi let out a frustrated mewl from the back of her throat. “It’s so faint. Barely possible. Platinum Panther will wear her armor and stop The Haze from coming inside. Captain Alpha will charge into their midst completely nude and refuse to submit to their lascivious temptations. Doctor Q and Mnemonica will purge the alien influence from those seduced into its service.”

“I see. The heroes will save the world? A bit cliché.” The skyscraper four blocks away went dark. “Perhaps we could use a good cliché right now.” Seductress took Delphi’s hand and gripped the Compliance Ring around her finger.

Her hand stopped.

What am I doing? She thought. To have the entire Libido League at my feet and just let them go? Isn’t that a waste? And the heroes will surely capture Terence. He’ll never forgive a betrayal like this. He’ll never let me suck him off again and swallow his—

Seductress touched the chunky, gold Compliance Necklace around her own throat. “You are a sneaky bastard, Terence. I’ll give you that. But it’s the last thing I’ll give you.” With trembling hands, Seductress seized the clasp between her fingers. Her whole body thrummed with passion, with desperate, sexual need. Every nerve in her body was crying out that she would never cum again without the Necklace, without Terence’s firm touch, his powerful voice, his—

Click. The ugly, heavy necklace dropped to the floor. “I am the Seductress. I submit to no one.”

She yanked the ring off Delphi’s finger. “Stick out your tongue.” Seductress extracted the flashing tongue-stud.

The girl shook her head, blinking. “What … ?”

Seductress seized Delphi’s chin and gazed deep into her eyes. “No time to explain, little heroine. You know what the future holds if you fail. The aliens are three blocks away. Your teammates are dripping with Compliance Jewelry. You’re the only one who can take it off them. Get cracking!”

As Delphi scrambled to strip every ring, necklace, and earring from her brainwashed teammates, Seductress strode to the private elevator. Not her best showing, all told. It was a pity that she wouldn’t get to see Terence’s face when he realized what she’d done. Losing the Libido League was a setback, of course. But she had gained invaluable data on each of the members. It would take weeks to incorporate all of it into her conditioning routines.

But Seductress would surely return, stronger than ever.

—THE END—

* * *