The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Falling For Her Tits

Chapter 9

“Now Brooke, why don’t you tell Amy about all the fun you’d like to have with her.”

Brooke smiled sweetly, the entranced blonde swaying as her eyes never left Amy’s enormous tits. Amy winced, waiting to hear what humiliating acts of revenge Brooke would ask for.

“I’d like to have lots of fun with Amy,” the shy girl said blankly. “We can watch movies, or make some food. Tell jokes and gossip. Or whatever Amy would like to do.”

Amy stared at her in surprise, Cathy shaking her head and stepping forward.

“No, no, Brooke, I told you to remember,” the athlete said, getting frustrated. “Remember all of the ways that Amy’s been using you. The money’s she stolen from you. All the times she’s made you nothing but a horny sex slave to be used. You can remember, can’t you?”

“I do,” Brooke replied, blushing deeply as the memories unfolded.

“Then here’s your chance to get revenge. Let’s humiliate Amy the way she deserves for what she’s done to us. Done to you,” Cathy quickly corrected herself.

“Well, I don’t really want to humiliate her.”

Cathy stared dumbfounded, and even Amy was caught off guard. Out of everyone she would casually make serve her Brooke had gotten the worst of it by far. She’d basically turned the quiet rich girl into her very own ATM, funneled thousands out of her to pay for clothes and toys and hair appointments. But, she supposed those crimes didn’t seem so bad to Brooke. After all her parents were loaded. It’s not like she’d really miss a couple of thousand dollars.

“Why would you let her off the hook for this? Aren’t you angry, Brooke? Upset?”

“I don’t know. Not really. I like helping people. And Amy’s really kind of my only friend.”

Amy’s head snapped up, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. “Wait, you have tons of friends. You’re one of the most popular girls around.”

“They’re just people who hang around me. I think they really just hope I’ll buy them nice things, or take them on vacations and stuff. Nobody ever really wants to get to know me, so I don’t think they’re really friends.”

“Okay, but I’m- I’m not really that different,” Amy said, voice cautious. “I hypnotized you just to get what I wanted. I don’t… that doesn’t make me your friend, Brooke. It makes me a bitch for using you.”

Cathy said nothing, watching Amy to see what she did. So far she’d taken her punishments and humiliation with sullen silence or bitter curses. She hadn’t actually admitted she was wrong for doing any of it.

Brooke smiled, eyes still absently staring at the cheerleader’s impressive rack. “Yeah, but you didn’t pretend about what you wanted. You asked for the money and I was happy to help. Plus, you would play with me. Sometimes they were a little mean, with all the humiliation,” Brooke said, cheeks burning up. Amy found herself blushing as well, remembering all of the times she’d turned Brooke into an obedient maid or an excited pet on a leash. They were just Amy’s hidden fantasies and she’d wanted to live them out. No one was ever supposed to remember about it later. It’s not like it was really humiliating them if they didn’t know it ever happened.

“But I had a lot of fun with all of it, now that I remember. You’re the only person I ever kissed, or slept with and… you know.” Even in trance Brooke was too shy to go into details. “So I’m not angry over any of that. If anything I’m grateful that someone genuinely wanted me.”

Amy nodded and tried to smile but felt like someone was twisting something inside of her too tight. All those things she’d done with Brooke, hours of playing and teasing and she’d never once realized just how lonely the girl really was. Of course, that only made Amy ask herself the really difficult question. If she had found out Brooke felt this way, would she have really done anything different or gone on using her without really caring?

Cathy saw the self-doubt creeping over the cheerleader and thought she’d feel happy for breaking her, but instead she only felt like an ass. This was supposed to turn into something sexy and humiliating for her and Brooke to enjoy. Even Amy would enjoy deep down, though she’d never admit to that submissive streak inside her. All she’d done was make Amy sad and force Brooke to talk about her problems. Certainly not the fun time she’d had in mind.

Suddenly Amy ran forward, taking Cathy by surprise. She’d ordered the cheerleader to freeze in place with her tits out but Amy fought the command, using all of her will to walk over to Brooke and drop down to her knees, throwing herself at the rich blonde’s feet.

“Brooke, please. Humiliate me.”

The hypnotized girl stared down at her, confused.

“I said humiliate me. Punish me,” Amy snapped, near to tears. “I deserve it. I’m a bitch and I should suffer for everything I did to you.”

“Woah, easy Amy.” Cathy slid next to her, taking the trembling girl in her arms. “Just relax now,” she said, Amy instantly drooping against her as her body obeyed. “Alright, I might be to blame for humiliating you as punishment, but you don’t have to just offer yourself up to abuse.”

“Isn’t that what you wanted though?”

Cathy looked away guiltily. “Well, I changed my mind. Besides, Brooke doesn’t want to humiliate you anyway. So here’s a crazy idea. How about you just apologize?”

Amy stared at her, wiping back a tear as she turned to look up at Brooke.

“I’m sorry, Brooke. I shouldn’t have used you like that.”

The blonde smiled sweetly, still in trance. “I forgive you, Amy. I said I had fun with everything.”

“I… thank you,” Amy said, trembling. “I’m glad you’re not angry over me taking your parent’s money.”

“But you didn’t,” Brooke said with a note of confusion. “I only gave you my money.”

“Yeah, but your parents gave you that money. Like an allowance. Right?”

“My parents don’t believe in an allowance. They don’t give me any money to spend.” Amy and Cathy stared at her in surprise as Brooke went on, so lost in trance she didn’t notice their shock. “My Dad says that he started without handouts in life so I should too. I work after school for all of my money as a waitress across town.”

“Wait. That was all your own cash?” Amy shook her head. “But I took thousands from you.”

“Mhm. That was most of each paycheck. I’m glad you hadn’t asked for anything this week, it was starting to get tight getting money for food.”

“Why didn’t you say anything to me?” Amy was surprised to find herself getting angry, wondering how Brooke could just keep handing over her own personal paycheck each week. That meant she must have been working every day knowing that all of that money would end up in Amy’s pocket to be spent on useless crap.

“Well, it seemed like you needed it more if you were asking. And it made me feel really good to help you,” Brooke smiled.

Amy collapsed back to her knees and hung her head. “Oh my god, I’m a monster.”

“Hey, it’s not that bad,” Cathy said hoping to cheer her up, then caught herself. Why was she trying to make Amy feel better anyway? The cheerleader had brought all of this on herself for using people in the first place. Maybe it was just better to let Amy deal with the consequences herself. Cathy bit her tongue, trying to hold it in place and failed. “Look, its just money. You can pay it back, Amy.”

“How? I don’t have that much just laying around. And if I take it from other people then I’ll just end up owing them too! How am I supposed to pay her back?”

“Get a job?”

Amy snapped her mouth open angrily to argue before she stopped in place. The idea of getting a real job, actually working, that just sounded awful. The well-endowed blonde was never supposed to get an actual job. Sure, she’d get herself hired to some fancy company, get a salary for doing nothing but occasionally programming her coworkers. Not to mention taking advantage of any cute girls working there. Amy had even pictured putting herself in charge of human resources and get herself an endless supply of aspiring young women looking for a great job. She’d spent a lot of time fantasizing about her future methods of interviewing women.

But, she couldn’t do that anymore, Amy realized with sudden clarity. Not with Cathy in charge of her like this. She was trying to stop Amy from using her powers to get ahead in life, which also meant no more taking advantage of women by using her huge tits. All at once she realized the easy going future she’d always seen for herself had been snatched away and replaced with an actual, hard working job. A job she wouldn’t even be paid for really, with all of her money going over to Brooke and the other people she’d taken from. But that wasn’t fair, making her work so hard with nothing for herself. It was all Cathy’s fault, she thought bitterly. As long as she held the reins on her power Amy would never be able to live the way she’d always wanted. She had to break free, get control of Cathy so she’d be free to use her powers again. Not to mention punish the bitch for-

Amy blinked, catching her thoughts and realizing where they were heading. That sudden righteous anger had come out of nowhere. Then again, being made to effectively work without pay was just cruel and wrong, so it made sense to be angry. Except that’s exactly what she’d been putting Brooke through for months. Even with all of that hard work for nothing more than handing her money over to Amy every week Brooke still wasn’t angry at her. She’d even forgiven her completely.

The cheerleader slumped her shoulders and stood up, forcing herself to look at Brooke. “I’m sorry for everything I took from you. I’ll- I’ll look for a job, try to get some money to you when I can.”

“Thank you,” Brooke said, surprised. Her eyes seemed more alert, blinking, apparently having slipped up out of the trance while Amy was caught in her self-doubt. Luckily for them Brooke seemed completely calm and comfortable with everything, even though Amy still had her tits out on display.

“I’d really appreciate that, Amy, just that you’d offer. But you really don’t have to. I don’t need money for much besides food and books anyway. Not a lot of hobbies except… never mind, it’s nothing.”

“What is it?” Cathy asked, curious. The command to obey Cathy was still in Brooke’s head and the shy girl found herself instantly blurting it out, blushing as she was finally forced to admit her secret love.

“I want to get into cosplay. Make my own costumes and go to conventions.” Brooke slapped her hand over her mouth.

“Wow, that sounds like a lot of fun,” Amy said, wanting to encourage her. “Have you gone to any conventions yet?”

“A few,” she answered cautiously. “But only once in costume. I haven’t done it since.”

“Too shy?” Amy asked.

“No, just didn’t have the money for costumes.”

“Oh,” the cheerleader hung her head again, before lifting it back up. Amy didn’t want to spend any more time feeling guilty. “Well, I’ll help you make your costumes then. Anything you need.”

Brooke’s eyes lit up. “Really? You’d go to a convention with me?”

Amy faltered for a second. She’d offered to help with the costume, not go to some event full of nerdy people with nerdy interests. Amy didn’t have the first clue about comics or video games but she saw the hope in Brooke’s eyes and knew what it would mean to refuse.

“Yeah, I’ll go to a convention to keep you company,” Amy said, reluctantly nodding.

Brooke squealed and hugged her tight, seeming to not care that Amy was still topless.

“That’s awesome! This’ll be so much fun. We’ll come up with a great costume design for you too.”

“Wait, costume?”

“Of course, you have to dress up with me. I’d feel awkward just being there by myself in cosplay.”

“I don’t know about that,” Amy replied nervously. Suddenly Cathy grabbed her shoulder, grinning at her.

“Amy, you’d love to let Brooke dress you up as any character she’d like for the convention.”

“I’d love to dress up with you, Brooke,” Amy instantly answered, her mouth obeying Cathy’s words. “You can pick any character you’d like for me to cosplay for the convention.”

Brooke let out another excited squeal, bouncing around to herself as the possibilities hit her. “Ooh, this is great! We could even get matching outfits for characters from the same series. It’d have to be something really amazing though.”

Amy shot Cathy a dirty look, muttering under her breath so Brooke wouldn’t hear. “That was a cheap shot.”

“Hey, you owe her,” Cathy snapped back. “Besides, look how happy she is. You probably wouldn’t even have to actually pay her back money if she’s this overjoyed at going with someone.”

Amy folded her arms under her tits, knowing Cathy was right. Still, it was hardly fair. Then Amy’s lips formed their own wicked grin. “Hey Brooke, Cathy said she’d love to cosplay with us too.”

“She would?” Brooke asked, elated.

“I would?”

“Of course, the three of us can go and have a blast. Won’t we, Cathy?”

The dark haired girl narrowed her eyes. “You know you’re not in control anymore. Why would I—”

Suddenly Brooke leapt onto Cathy, crushing her in a surprisingly strong hug. “Oh, this is perfect! There are so many better options for three people together. We could be like our own group!”

Cathy saw the happiness and excitement in the normally shy girl’s face and cursed Amy, knowing she didn’t dare say no and break Brooke’s heart.

“Yeah, I’d love to go with you girls,” Cathy said to Brooke’s delight. Then she winked at Amy. “A whole building full of strangers and all of us walking around in tight, revealing outfits? I’m sure we could have all sorts of fun there.”

Amy gulped, having somehow forgotten Cathy’s mission to humiliate her as much as possible. Great, now she’d trapped herself into something even worse. At least Brooke was happy, though the blonde was blushing bashfully now.

“Caaaathy, you don’t have to make it sound so lewd. I mean, it’s not like we’re supposed to enjoy it like that.”

Cathy smiled at her, laughing. “What, don’t tell me you get off on people seeing you in costume?”

Brooke’s face went so red she almost thought her head would explode. “Okay, I won’t,” she answered quietly, having to obey.

“Wait, do you get turned on by it?”

Brooke shut her mouth tight, humming and bouncing on her feet trying to stop herself from answering but she was still obedient to Cathy’s will. She’d held her breath as long as possible but finally had to gasp and take a deep breath, instantly talking in an excited blur.

“I know it’s wrong but I really do. Something about it just gets me so horny like nothing else. Normally I don’t like people paying attention to me, I’m a really shy person, really. Even now saying all of this to you two and I’m just dying of embarrassment but when I’m in costume I just feel like a different person and I want more. That one convention I attended in costume I was so super nervous at first. I kept thinking the skirt for the ninja girl was too short, or the tank-top too tight and revealing, and sure enough guys and girls were whispering and peeking at me. But it felt good. I felt so warm knowing they all wanted to see more. Everyone coming up to me for pictures, posing me and trying to feel me up. I liked it. A lot. I was so wet the entire time, but I was too nervous to do anything. As soon as I got home I just stripped my panties off and rubbed my clit, remembering all of those people staring and wanting me, wishing they’d been touching me more, wanting to be sexy and turn them all on. I came so hard I actually squirted and wound up ruining the costume. It’s why I can’t wear it anymore because I’m too afraid the smell of my horny pussy won’t come out.”

Brooke gasped, feeling light headed. She stared sheepishly at Amy and Cathy, waiting to hear their response. Amy had her arms crossed over her tits, trying to cover up her stiff nipples that would betray how aroused she got from Brooke’s story. Not to mention squeezing her breasts with her arms made her shiver perfectly as she imagined Brooke showing herself off in some skimpy costume. The reserved girl really did have a killer body, after all.

Cathy grinned and said “Damn, that sounds awesome, Brooke. Now I’m really excited to head to the convention with you.”

Brooke blushed and looked away. “Well, I’m not planning on trying to get, you know, turned on by it. I really just want to have fun.”

“But isn’t wearing something skimpy and getting all those people horny and wanting you part of why it’s fun?” Cathy teased.

“Yes,” Brooke instantly answered.

“Then I’m telling you to wear whatever outfit you’d like, and if it happens to be a sexy one we’ll be there to back you up. But you have to tell us any time you get wet from all the attention.”

The shy girl blushed harder but smiled at Cathy, eyes glued to the ground. “A-alright. That… that actually sounds like fun too.”

“Great. And just so we’re all even,” Cathy said as she stepped in close to Brooke, whispering in her ear seductively. “You should know how completely wet my pussy is from everything you told us. I’m just picturing you showing yourself off to everyone, so sexy and confident. God, I’d love to get a glimpse of that.”

Brooke shivered, letting out an involuntary gasp. She really did live for making other people happy, and something about getting another person turned on was one of her greatest weaknesses. “Do you- do you mean that?”

Cathy kept her mouth shut, just smiling as she took hold of Brooke’s hand and slid it into her track shorts. Brooke put up no resistance as Cathy guided her hand down to her pussy, the shy girl instantly feeling how wet and needy she was.

“Wow, you really are… because of me?”

“Yes, Brooke. You got me this wet. And your fingers feel so good, too.”

Brooke shivered, her fingers twitching and quickly grinding up against Cathy’s pussy, making the athlete moan in pleasant surprise. She saw the bliss on Cathy’s face and Brooke found herself getting turned on even more.

“Mhm, please don’t stop. I’m sure your little exhibition story got Amy turned on too.”

Brooke turned her attention to the topless cheerleader, her fingers still slowly kneading back and forth across Cathy’s wet pussy lips. “Is that true, Amy?”

Amy nodded and opened her mouth to answer when Cathy cut her off.

“No, don’t say it. You should- mhmm, fuck that feels good. You should show Brooke how turned on you are for herrr. Oh god, yes. You won’t regret it.”

Amy understood what she meant and dropped her arms to her sides, slowly walking towards them. Brooke watched Amy’s tits bounce with each step, her fingers rubbing at Cathy’s cunt faster as she grew more excited which only made the dark haired girl whimper louder with need. Finally Amy was in front of them and Brooke didn’t need anyone to guide her this time. She slipped her other hand into Amy’s jeans, fingers plunging into her damp panties and finding her pussy nearly overflowing with sexual desire.

“Wow, you’re both so wet,” Brooke said, as if amazed she could really get two women as beautiful as them turned on. “Are you really this horny because of me?”

“I am, really,” Amy answered, her hips bucking gently to meet Brooke’s slender fingers, making them pump deeper into her. Cathy was holding onto Brooke’s wrist as she rode the girl’s fingers. She was too lost in the pleasure to do much more than moan so she just nodded her head enthusiastically.

Something inside of Brooke snapped and she moved her fingers faster, putting more care into every movement as she began to play with their pussies earnestly. No longer wanting to be shy or amazed at somehow finding herself in this situation, Brooke loved knowing she got both of these girls soaking wet, so now it was her job to make them cum. They certainly didn’t last long under her ministrations, Cathy and Amy both on the edge of orgasm from her skilled fingers. Even though Amy was the only woman she’d ever been intimate with the cheerleader had made Brooke get her off for hours on end so she certainly had the practice for it.

Brooke leaned in and kissed Cathy, her fingers never losing their fast paced rhythm. Cathy kissed her back desperately, moaning into the kiss while Amy watched, jealous of the attention. She was rubbing her huge tits, Brooke’s fingers feeling as if they were vibrating against her cunt. Why did it feel so amazing this time? Was it because Brooke was wide awake, consciously desiring her? Or because Cathy was there as well, all of them playing of their own free will instead of another hypnosis mind game.

Suddenly Brooke pulled back from Cathy, breaking the kiss so she could stare into her ears, full of hunger. “I want you to cum for me, Cathy. I want to make you cum so hard on my fingers.”

Whether it was just the intense experience or her own submissive nature asserting itself Cathy obeyed, pussy trembling against Cathy’s hand as she came hard, moaning violently. Amy and Brooke only picked up their pace, watching Cathy shaking with the orgasm.

“Cum with me,” Cathy suddenly said. She’d wanted to make sure Amy came at the same time, but forgot Brooke was under her control as well. Both blondes felt the intense orgasm hit, their minds instantly supplying the powerful climax Cathy had ordered. Now all three were shaking and cumming, Brooke desperately trying to keep her fingers fucking both girls. Cathy had been coming down from her own peaking pleasure but Brooke’s orgasm made her body shake, fingers vibrating against her clit and suddenly Cathy found herself right back in an orgasm, the wave reversing and plummeting back over her again.

The three of them were trapped together, Brooke whimpering happily with a cumming girl straddling each hand. They were locked together in their pleasure as if they’d all been caught with a live wire. Then all at once the electricity was shut off and the orgasms receded, all three of them collapsing awkwardly on top of each other. Brooke tried to pull away but her legs lost their strength, her hands caught in the soaked panties of the other girls and she ended up yanking them down on top of her.

They fell in an awkward heap, too limp and happy to even notice the pain of landing in a heap. Cathy found planted on top of Brooke, Amy on top of both of them with her huge tits pressing down into Cathy’s back. Amy knew she was too weak to even try rolling over, drained from the fantastic orgasm just like the other girls were. They all stared awkwardly for a moment before they burst out laughing, giggling happily.

“That was amaz—”

Cathy had started to talk but Brooke shut her up with a kiss. Amy felt a little sad she couldn’t get kissed to but she still felt amazing, it would just be a nice little cherry on top of the experience. Feeling sleepy and content she rested her head on Cathy’s shoulder while the girls made out beneath her. This really did feel like one of the best times she’d had in a while, even since before Cathy had taken control of her.

Cathy began patting Amy on the shoulder, gently trying to tell her to roll off from on top of her. It wasn’t a command she had to follow and the cheerleader really did feel comfortable on top of them, but she supposed it was kind of rude. Amy slipped off the others and slumped to the floor, finally letting Cathy get to her feet. Well, try to get to her feet anyway as Brooke kept trying to drag the dark haired athlete back to the floor with her.

“Let me go, Brooke,” Cathy said sweetly, the rich girl reluctantly obeying. Cathy stood up and took hold of Brooke’s hand, dragging her up to her feet as well. “You too, Amy. On your feet and get dressed.”

“Do I have to?” Amy muttered, wanting to just bask in the afterglow of the orgasm but her body was already in motion.

“Yeah, I was hoping we could play more.” Now it was Brooke pouting, frowning as Amy slipped on her shirt and covered up her perfect tits.

“Well we can’t go outside with Amy’s tits out. We’d cause too many car accidents that way.”

Brooke giggled and Amy shot her a dirty look, but she had to admit her tits were practically weapons of mass distraction even without her hypnotic power.

“So where are we going, Cathy?”

“Shopping of course. You did promise to help Brooke make a costume, and I’ve already got the afternoon free.”

Brooke clapped her hands together, making a wet slap as they were still slick with the pussy juices of the other girls. She blushed and said “Maybe I should wash my hands first. And a change of panties.”

Cathy laughed as she ran out of the room, but Amy was studying Cathy curiously.

“What are we really doing at the mall? Going to make me march around naked? Fuck a bunch of strangers?”

“I already said I’m not going to humiliate you today. Brooke doesn’t want to anyway and today’s supposed to be about helping her out.”

“You mean we’re really going to buy her a costume?” Amy narrowed her eyes, refusing to believe Cathy didn’t have some evil plan cooked up.

“What? You don’t think it would be fun going shopping with Brooke? I mean you’re paying after all, but you already agreed to that.”

“I figured that, but…” Amy trailed off, staring at her feet. “Yeah, it would probably be fun to go with Brooke. I don’t know anything about cosplay but seeing her light up about it, I wanna help make her that happy again.”

“Me too. So we’re going shopping.”

“Fine, but I don’t want you trying to do anything sneaky with me.”

“Aw, you don’t trust me at all, do you Amy?”

“Nope,” the cheerleader replied, crossing her arms under her massive tits.

“That’s fine by me. Not like you’d be able to resist anyway,” Cathy said with a wink, as Brooke came bounding back into the room.

“This will be so much fun you guys. I’ll drive!”

Cathy held the door open, Amy following behind but keeping a close eye on the manipulative athlete. “Geez, you really must think I’m just some kind of monster, Amy.”

“Past experience and all,” Amy muttered.

“What are you talking about?” Brooke asked, concerned.

Cathy and Amy both threw her convincing smiles. “Nothing, me and Cathy are just poking fun at each other.”

“That’s right,” Cathy agreed, clapping a hand on each girl’s shoulder as she moved between them. “Oh, and both of you go into trance now, nice and deep.”

Amy and Brooke instantly froze, faces going blank as their will drained away.

“Good girls. Now Brooke, do you own a webcam?”

“No. I have a microphone for gaming. But no camera,” she answered robotically.

“That’s alright. I’ll buy one when we get to the mall. Now wake back up on the count of three, with no memory of going into trance like it never happened. One, two, and three.” Amy and Brooke stumbled but Cathy pushed them forward from behind to keep them moving.

“Come on, girls. Brooke can show us the best costume shop at the mall. Maybe we’ll even get some ideas of costumes for me and Amy.”

Amy eyed the girl cautiously. “Alright, we’ll look around. But I don’t want to see anything funny.”

“I promise that I won’t do anything naughty in the mall,” Cathy promised, genuinely meaning it. She intended to have her fun after they’d come back to Brooke’s place. Amy should be happy about it anyway. Cathy had come up with a great way for them to make money without her having to find a job. Not to mention a type of humiliating fun she was certain Brooke would approve of. She only hoped webcams weren’t that expensive.