The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Family in Need: A Mason DeGraves Story

Story codes: MC, IN, MA, MF, FF, FT, LA

A brother and sister seek out the help of Lord Mason DeGraves out of concern for their mother’s plight, not realizing what the consequences might be.

The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. The potential reader is directed to the story codes listed for this story—if any of the sexual activities or relationships are illegal in your area, do not read or download this story, as you are responsible for following the laws of your locality. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this story. Nothing in this work should be taken as condoning or encouraging any of the activities depicted herein.

This story is based on the story, “When the Need Strikes” by Pan, who invited other writers to play in his Lord DeGraves universe. It is suggested, but not necessary, that you read that story before this one. I hope I haven’t mangled his expectations for his creation!

Author’s Introduction

This story is my first such attempt. It is an odd one for me to write, and it came about after a strange coincidence of reading Pan’s “When the Need Strikes” and then watching a news story about a quadriplegic right before bed. That night I had a strange dream, and the beginnings of a story that would not let me alone until I wrote it, and as I wrote, it got stranger and stranger yet. While one of the main characters is a quadriplegic, frankly I don’t think of that as an erotic element at all, but rather a necessary plot element. I do not claim any of the fetishes in the story as personally stirring for me, but, having written it, I thought I’d share. I hope you enjoy.

* * *

Julie and Jim knocked on the huge wooden doors of the classically-styled manse, and waited. Both were dressed in their best: Julie in the dress she had worn to her high school graduation, and her brother in his best work interview suit. It took about two minutes for the door to finally open, revealing a busty woman in a French maid uniform.

“Yes? How may I help you?” asked the maid.

“We were hoping to speak with Lord DeGraves,” said Jim, masking his surprise at the brevity and revealingness of the maid’s dress.

“Susan Collins suggested we should speak with him,” added Julie, hoping that dropping the name would help.

“Perhaps Lord DeGraves will see you, in that case,” said the maid, “He did not say anything about expecting visitors today. Follow me, and I will inquire.”

Julie and Jim crossed their fingers, and then crossed the threshold, casting startled glances at the maid’s moving backside as they followed her. Well, DeGraves was supposed to be a bit kinky, not to mention weird, old, and rich....

They were ushered into a hallway and told to wait before a door. After a minute it was opened by the maid, who said “Lord DeGraves will see you now.” They entered an office to see an old man sitting behind a desk, with only a single chair before it.

“Please, both of you sit down,” said the old man. The two looked a bit confused for a moment. Then Julie shrugged and Jim sat in the chair with his sister perched a bit uncomfortably on his lap.

“Thank you, Bethany,” said DeGraves. “Please fetch some tea for our guests.”

Bethany bowed and left the room, with all eyes on her backside as she did so. Julie coughed and shifted a bit uncomfortably on Jim’s lap, and Jim looked a bit guilty as she did so. It had been an impressive backside, and a very lovely frontside, for that matter.

“Now, tell me, what brings you to my home? I understand that you said that Susan Collins referred you to me?” DeGraves asked, giving a rather lewdly measuring look at Julie.

Julie flushed a little, but said “Susan was a classmate of mine in high school, and when she heard of our situation she suggested you might be able to help. She said that you helped her and her mother become shoe models, and her father make his photography hobby pay off for them. Something about shoe catalogs and advertisements, I think. She said that... wait, let me start over at the beginning. You see, our parents were in a car accident a little more than three years ago. It killed our father. Mother’s seat belt malfunctioned, and she was thrown through the windshield and then the car rolled over her. It tore and crushed her arms and legs, and she was left a quadriplegic. They had to amputate almost everything. She doesn’t even have stumps. The money from the settlement with the insurance and carmaker is almost gone now, and Mom is... Mom is....”

“She still needs medical care and people to attend to her needs,” supplied Jim. “We need some kind of financial help for her. Julie’s friend said you might be able to do something, but we’d have to make some kind of deal with you?”

DeGraves sighed. “I am not a philanthropist,” he said firmly.

“We’ll do anything we have to for her!” cried Julie. Jim looked down for a moment, then nodded.

“We’re getting desperate,” he confirmed. “Mom is... having problems emotionally, feeling like she is a burden to us, and she has asked us to help her kill herself more than once. We can’t do that, we love her. We need to find help for her!”

DeGraves looked at Jim and started to say something, then stopped. He studied Jim’s face intently for a minute, only stopping when Bethany entered the room and served the two their tea, and then left again. Jim watched her go as covertly as he could.

“Hmmm,” he said as they sipped, and regarded Julie’s face with the same deep and serious regard. “What is your last name?” he asked.

“Galwin,” said Jim. DeGraves seemed almost to flinch at the name, but the impression was subtle and fleeting.

“And your mother’s name?”

“Beverly.”

“Excuse me a moment,” said DeGraves as he stood and left the room.

Jim looked at Julie, and Julie shrugged. They waited and sipped their tea, which they noticed was sweet and flavored with some kind of spice. It was quite tasty, really, and soothing. Julie felt a bit optimistic, and relaxed a bit on Jim’s lap. She watched her brother visually examine the lord’s office. He looked more manly, somehow. She noticed that his erection from watching the maid was diminishing slightly, which made her a little less uncomfortable sitting on his lap. She didn’t like to think of her brother in a sexual way. It was just wrong. She wondered why Lord DeGraves made them sit on one chair; that was just... weird. She’d be happy to leave once this was settled. It did not, however, occur to her to stand up for some reason. She drew comfort from having her arm around her brother’s shoulder. She sipped more of her tea, as did her brother.

A couple of minutes later, DeGraves reentered the room and sat at his desk. He looked down at his desktop with a frown, thinking.

“As I said before, I am not a philanthropist, though others have gained financially from my arrangements and contracts. I need to meet with your mother, as well, as she would be central to any arrangement we make. Can she come here, or should I go to her, since she is, ah, mobility-challenged? On second thought, I believe I should go there to meet with the three of you. I have a couple of ideas, but I wish to make some inquiries as to how I might marshal my resources. I do need to see your mother’s injuries. I would like to visit the three of you in your home, say, Wednesday night about 7:00 if that would be all right? I might have a proposition for the three of you. Because of whom and what I am, it will be... different. I have a reputation for making rather peculiar deals with people, and it is quite deserved. This arrangement would have to be no different, although it could be mutually beneficial in some ways.”

“Well, Mom doesn’t know why we’re here, or even that we’re here, but we should be able to break it to her and at least have her ready to meet with you by then. She probably won’t be happy about it, though,” said Jim.

The three stood, and Jim gave DeGraves the address even though he hadn’t asked for it. Bethany appeared at the door and led them out into the evening’s gloaming. As they walked toward the street, Julie rolled her eyes and shook her head when she noticed that Jim had rather obviously responded to the maid’s charms again. Jim pretended not to notice that she had noticed.

“Well, that was strange,” Jim said as they walked, partly as a distraction, and partly because it had indeed been strange.

“Well, the whole French maid thing was definitely odd,” said Julie with a sly grin. “She must have been, what, nineteen or twenty, dressed in a very provocative manner, serving that lecherous old man. Did you notice that perfume?”

Jim, who hadn’t consciously registered it at the time, recalled it immediately and stiffened, both in his gate and in his pants as Bethany’s face and figure popped more firmly in his mind. “Brat!” he cried, knowing his sister was deliberately tormenting him, having fun at his expense. Julie chortled as he stopped to make adjustments. He continued, “No, I mean, I thought DeGraves was about to show us the door, and then he... uh... looked at me, like he’d turned over a rock and discovered some strange new insect or something. He did the same thing to you. Then he changed his mind. I wonder what that was about?”

“Our name, and Mom’s name. They meant something to him. His whole attitude changed. At least he may help us now. I wonder what this ‘arrangement’ of his is. He seemed almost... reluctant?”

“Dunno. Maybe you should talk with your friend, Susan? I mean, it sounds like he had one with her and her family.”

“I’ll try. She and her folks are out of town working or something. They’ve gotten really busy with that shoe career,” Julie replied. “What’ll we tell Mom?”

“The truth. She’s scaring me with her depression, and I think if she knows that we may have a benefactor helping with money and support, she may cheer up some, or at least not be quite so down. There’s hope again, at least!”

Julie nodded and they left their musings about DeGraves behind them, walking with their heads down as their worries over their mother reclaimed their full attention.

* * *

Beverly Galwin glared at her children. “I can’t believe you did that! I am so humiliated! To invite a stranger into my home to gawk at me in my condition!”

“No, Mom. It’s different than that! Lord DeGraves will help. He’s fantastically rich, and he’s helped people out. I talked to my friend, Susan, remember her? She told me a bit about him and how he helped her family find their dream jobs! He said he had an idea or two, and he’s just coming here to talk about them!”

“I will NOT take charity, Julie!”

“He said he’s not a philanthropist, Mom, I don’t think he’s offering charity.”

Beverly Galwin turned her face away, and Julie retreated to the hallway.

“So did you get in touch with Susan again?” asked Jim in a low voice, so they couldn’t be overheard.

“No. They’re out of town. I left a message on her phone, but she hasn’t gotten back to me,” Julie replied.

“Well, he should be here any minute, I guess it’s too late now!” said Jim, then turned as a knock sounded at the front door. He walked the few feet to open it to Lord DeGraves. “Please come in, sir! Be welcome in our humble home!”

DeGraves nodded, and crossed the threshold into the Galwin home. In his own home, DeGraves had seemed taller; now, he seemed smaller somehow. His shadow, however, seemed large in the light of the setting sun, and it seemed to chill Jim a bit as it fell across him. Jim had a fleeting impression that it filled the house. “Thank you for your courteous words, young man. Few today remember such manners. My driver will wait in the car.” Jim glanced out to the street as DeGraves passed him, to see a limousine with a lovely young lady chauffeur in the driver’s seat. Jim stifled a shake of his head in wonder—another one!, he thought.

“Shall we get started, then?” asked DeGraves, looking about.

“Yes, sir. This way sir.” He walked down the short hallway to knock on his mother’s door. “Mother, Lord DeGraves is here.” Julie opened the door to the bedroom, and DeGraves entered.

“Beverly Galwin, my name is Mason DeGraves. It appears we are distantly related, on your father’s side. I am sorry to learn of the tragic loss of your husband, and of your own injuries.”

Beverly Galwin sat propped in her bed. She raised an eyebrow, and said, “I am sorry that my children disturbed you, Lord DeGraves. I wish to inform you that I am not looking for charity, even from family.”

Surprisingly, DeGraves gave a bark of laughter. “Of course you aren’t, my dear! There it is, the Sutherland pride, as strong as ever! Did you know our family goes back to the Plantagenets? Henry, Eleanor, their unfortunate children, all had too much pride and ambition. It goes back further than that, of course, but they were such icons of the pride that runs in our family! No,” he said, his smile disappearing, “I am certain that were I to offer charity you would curse me and throw me from your house! I am not, as I told your children, a philanthropist. I come with an offer, a business arrangement. It will allow you to find a higher purpose for your life, one which you can take pride in, for it is almost uniquely you who could provide the services needed.”

“You are the only living daughter, besides Julie, of course, in a long bloodline of firstborn males in the Sutherland line. You possess genes which make what you could contribute special. That contribution could well make for some truly impressive changes in the world. In return, I can make your short term much more comfortable, as I am certain you are mortally sick of lying in bed and using bedpans, relying on your daughter and son to keep you clean and so on. In the long term, upon the completion of our deal, you would be fitted with the very latest in prosthetics, allowing you more mobility inside and outside of your home, and the ability to use arms and hands, of a type. They might resemble those of a mannequin, but such appearances will no doubt change and become more aesthetic with the technological advances in the field that are happening each year. You and your children would also each be paid two million dollars, each, with the taxes prepaid upon that income.”

“As I said, your genetics makes this offer possible. Under other circumstances, I would have turned your children down flat, or maybe suggested that they keep an eye on the paper for advertisements for one of my more usual experiments or wagers, and to apply for one that they matched. But in this case, I can offer you a role with real meaning, a chance to better none other than the royal family of Great Britain. It is not charity at all, but honest recompense for something that is much-needed.”

Beverly Galwin’s jaw had dropped as he was talking, as had her children’s. She fixed Lord Mason DeGraves with a stare. “I knew of my ancestry, but what exactly is this ‘contribution’ I can offer to the royal family?”

“Breast milk,” said DeGraves, simply. “Breast milk for the royal heirs. A very special breast milk indeed.”

“Breast m....” echoed Beverly.

Her two children just gulped.

“Yes, breast milk. Yours.”

“Is there a prob... I mean... isn’t... but....”

“As I have tried to explain, yours, because of your genetics, is special. I cannot go into the medical history of the royal family. That will, I’m afraid, remain an unimportant, in fact trivial, mystery. What matters is that you can make a unique contribution to a family which influences and benefits the entire world, and that they will be grateful, even if this goes unspoken and unacknowledged.”

“But I can’t... I’m not... I mean I haven’t lactated since Julie was an infant!”

“That is not a problem. Lactation can be induced in most women of childbearing age. You will be provided with equipment, supplements, and a tea made from certain rare herbal compounds that will induce lactation and allow the milk to be collected quite easily. My engineers will also set up a system which will allow you to be far more comfortable and mobile within your home, and even allow you to, ah, freshen up, more or less by yourself. It will be easier for your caretakers, your children feed you and assist you to move and use the pumps required much more easily. Rather a bit like wearing a stage-production Peter Pan harness, in fact, but with a bit less swooping and drama. Heh. Ahem. In the meantime, your customized prosthetics would be manufactured, and after the completion of the contract, fitted and a degree of neural linkage between them and you would be set up, allowing you even more freedom. You would still need dedicated caretakers, but caring for you would be a very great deal less onerous.”

“This is all so strange... I mean, I knew about our family tree, but... we’re not even related in any way to the current royal family! Why would they need my genes...?”

“Yes, well, while the genetics are important, they aren’t quite so important in that way. Think of it as a preciously rare and fine wine, produced exclusively in small batches, as opposed to a wine you can pick up in your local liquor store, or even in the finest of vintage suppliers. A great deal of the allure is the cachet, the prestige, of having milk from the breast of one with direct lineage to the Plantagenets, as close as one can get to feeding a babe from the breast of Eleanor of Aquitaine! There are some actual physical benefits to your particular breast milk, genetically speaking, and the tea will naturally strengthen those, but frankly, the primary allure for the royals will be the ancestry. Their children will, indeed, be stronger and healthier for drinking your milk, and they will be made aware of this. They will not be disappointed, by any means, with what you provide! Consider for a moment, how long-lived and healthy your ancestors have been.”

“Well, many have lived to over a hundred, but....”

“Part of the reason for those long lives were the sources of the early nourishment of those ancestors, in addition to excellent genetic stocks for longevity. As I said, the royal family will have absolutely no complaints. Quite the opposite, I assure you.”

“Well, my mother used to lecture me about family duties, and sisters nursing their brothers’ children, and other things.... I thought it was nonsense when I grew up! Of course, I never had a brother, so.... This is so strange!” Beverly Galwin thought for a minute in silence. “Well. I could do this, I guess. And poor Julie and Jim won’t have to lift me onto and off of bedpans anymore? I can use a toilet again without them having to carry me and hold me on and.... Oh, God, I would be so grateful for that! And all I’d have to do is be pumped for breast-milk every so often? I’m willing. What do you think, kids?”

“Wait, let’s not go so fast, here. There are some things that are also required with this,” said DeGraves. “Are any of you in a romantic or sexual relationship with anyone?”

Julie and Jim looked at the floor. “No, sir. We spend all our time taking care of Mom,” said Julie. Jim shook his head. “I pretty much only get out to apply for jobs and shop for what we need, go to the bank, deal with the lawyers and insurance people and stuff. Taking care of Mom, well, it’s, you know, girls say “Oh, that’s so sweet that you do that!” but they all seem to have reasons not to get involved, you know? The last girlfriend I had was when I was fifteen, before the accident.”

DeGraves sighed. “Good. Well, for our purposes, anyway. I’m afraid that during the contracted arrangement, three months, none of you can have contact, especially sexual contact, with anyone outside. You must stay here. All your food and supply needs will be delivered. There will be special filtration systems for air and water. You’ll have telephone, internet, cable television, and each other, so you won’t go mad with boredom! But once the modifications are made here and you’re back in your home, you can’t leave or have outside contact except with me or my people. To do so will invalidate the arrangement, and you won’t get the money or the prosthetics for your mother. There will be a security detail posted outside the house to deal with any concerns that might crop up.”

He looked each in the eye as he went on, “This is very, very serious, now. I told you: my arrangements are different, and often quite peculiar. There will be temptations and restrictions. It will likely be a struggle to complete. This one, being for family, is the least peculiar as I can make it. Do we have an agreement?”

Six million dollars, a setup for the home for their and their mother’s comfort, and the possibility that their mother might be able to walk out in the sun, go see a movie or symphony again, and to use some type of “hands” again was simply too good a deal. Their mother seemed stronger and more hopeful, and a look of dignity on her face again. The children signed their contracts, their mother gave a taped acceptance of the terms of the contract.

“Very well,” said DeGraves. “I will have a crew of engineers here tomorrow to take measurements and plan for the quarantine and movement modifications. They will install a new toilet and bidet system and the filtration systems we talked about, and an airlock system. There will be changes made to your home beginning on Friday, when you and your mother will be transported to a medical facility for testing and measurements for your mother’s prosthetics, and trained in the collection of the milk specimens and so on. My driver, will pick you up Friday morning and take you to the facility. Do you have a wheelchair for your mother?”

“Yes, sir,” said Jim, nodding to the folded up chair in the corner.

“Excellent,” said DeGraves as he turned to go, then he paused. “One last thing,” he said, “do not, under any circumstances, try the milk. Consider it so rare and precious that not a drop can be lost. All right?”

The three Galwins nodded their heads. The idea hadn’t even crossed their minds.

* * *

The next several days passed quickly. As promised, a team of workmen showed up and measured virtually everything about the house. While they were working, DeGraves’ chauffeur arrived and assisted Ms. Galwin and the children into the limousine. As she was getting into the driver’s seat, Beverly looked at Julie with raised eyebrows, clearly taken aback by the busty chauffeur’s short and revealing uniform. Julie nodded and shrugged. Jim was determinedly looking anywhere but at the chauffeur or at his relatives. Julie nodded at him and smirked. His mother suppressed a smile.

The ride to a medical center building was quiet and uneventful, with only some light classical music playing in the background. The chauffeur pulled the limo down into a parking garage, then up to a small air-conditioned foyer with two elevators. She stepped out, retrieved the wheelchair from the trunk, and again assisted the children in getting Beverly situated within it, and wheeled her to the elevator on the left. She removed a key and inserted it into the slot where a call button would normally be located. Moments later, the doors opened, and she wheeled Beverly in. As Jim passed her, she covertly pinched his butt. Nothing showed on her face but the same polite smile she’d been wearing since she had shown up as he turned around and glanced at her. She then pressed the single floor button then held down the “door open” button and addressed the group. “I will return and take you all home when the doctors finish their testing and procedures. The work on adapting your home should be completed at that time. If you need anything, like if you want books or magazines, let the nurses know and they’ll take care of it for you—I hear it can be a bit boring here.” She winked, and stepped backward out of the elevator and the doors closed.

“O-kay,” said Beverly, as the elevator began its descent. “I feel kind of like we’ve stepped into a dream or something. I hope we don’t regret this!”

“Don’t worry, Mom! It’s going to turn out great!” said Julie. She glanced at her brother behind her mother’s back for reassurance, but then smirked again as she noticed Jim was straightening things out in his pants yet again. Jim looked at her and rolled his eyes. Why did DeGraves have to have servants who were such knockouts? He faced the doors as they slid apart, revealing a doctor in a white coat waiting to greet them.

“Welcome!” smiled Dr. Peter Cole, “Please come in!”

The Galwin family walked and wheeled out of the elevator. Jim glanced back and saw that there wasn’t a keyhole, just a regular elevator call button on the panel. He suddenly realized he’d been feeling like this might be a trap of some kind, and breathed easier.

“I’m Dr. Cole, and I’ll be leading the team, and I’ll be taking your mom’s measurements for her prostheses. Congratulations, Ms. Galwin! The prostheses you’re going to be measured for are absolutely cutting edge! When everything is said and done, you may very well be able to use your new arms and legs much like natural arms and legs! We’ve developed a way to tie into the nerves that control the muscles, and we have feelback that will allow you to feel how hard you grip. We haven’t figured out the receptors for sensation, yet, but in a few years we may very well be able to upgrade you for that. Now, we won’t exactly be turning you into the bionic woman! The motors aren’t strong enough to allow you to run 60 miles per hour and the batteries that run them and the processors need to be recharged after about six hours, but really, we’ve come so far.... I apologize, I get a bit carried away,” he said as a nurse walking up behind him openly giggled at his enthusiasm. “We’ve got a few days to acquaint you with all the details. Let me take you to your room, Ms. Galwin, and then we’ll show your children to their rooms.” Julie, who had been blushing slightly, felt her blush deepen.

The nurse stepped behind Beverly’s chair and steered it toward a nearby hall lined with doors. Dr. Cole continued, “This is Julie, your nurse, she works a twelve hour shift and then will be replaced by Martha. Anything you need, or if you have any questions, they’ll respond to your call.”

“Julie! That will be easy to remember! My daughter’s name is Julie!”

“Pleased to meet you all,” said Nurse Julie. She smiled, and her smiled lingered for just a moment longer on Jim. “And your son’s name is James and you are Beverly, is that right?” she asked.

“Yes,” and “Jim,” said Beverly and Jim at the same time. Jim found himself blushing a bit himself. Another goddess! he thought.

“Well, we’ll get you comfortable, in your room here,” said Nurse Julie, and stopped at the first door on the right side of the hallway. Your children will be in the next two rooms.” Dr. Cole opened the door and swept them into the room. Nurse Julie wound up standing next to Jim, who noticed that her perfume smelled familiar—just like Bethany’s! Bethany’s image flashed in his mind, and his erection stiffened further. Once again, he strove to make adjustments without getting noticed. Fortunately, his sister seemed to have eyes only for Dr. Cole. He glanced at his mom, who was checking out the room, and then Nurse Julie—busted! He blushed crimson and glanced down. When he looked back up, it was into a gorgeous smile.

Nurse Julie continued, “Now, the room is set up for voice command, so if you need me or Martha, just call out our name and the intercom will alert us. You can control the television and lighting by voice command, too. Dim the lights, turn them off, change channels and volume, all by speech. We’ve got a sling and harness to assist in getting you into and out of bed. It is less complex than the one I understand you are having installed in your home, but you’ll notice that over here is a toilet-slash-bidet that the harness will reach, so you won’t have to worry about bedpans. Now, if you’ll give us a minute, we’ll show Jim and Julie to their rooms, and then we’ll be back to take you for your first set of measurements.”

Dr. Cole smiled, “Come on, let’s get you two settled in.” and waved toward the door. The four of them walked out, and Cole and Julie stopped at the first door while the nurse and Jim went to the second.

Dr. Cole smiled at Julie, as they entered her room. He said, “It’s basically your standard hospital room, though the bed is much more comfy. The shower and toilet are behind that door, the sink is right here, and the controls for the television and nurse call button are right here. There’s a table over there that slides under the bed so you can work or eat. There’s a PC computer over there, so you can play some games or whatever. And the sofa over there is fairly comfortable, too. Light switches behind the bed and at the doorway; your mom got all the neat voice-controlled stuff, I’m afraid. Oh! There’s shampoo, soap, lotion, toothbrush and toothpaste, and baby powder and so on over by the sink. Any questions or concerns? I promise, we’ll take great care of your mom, and make you and your brother as comfortable as we can during your stay!”

She had only been halfway listening, and as she was far more focused on Dr. Cole’s face and body. Wow, she thought, he is incredibly handsome! I’d like to examine him in detail! He’s got a nice butt! I wonder what’s under that coat. And shirt. And pants... Julie blinked as Cole finished his speech, and said, “No, I don’t think so, we should be good, thank you, Dr. Cole.”

“Well, Julie should be finishing up with your brother, and we need to get your mom over to start with the measurements. I’m sure I’ll see you later!” He smiled again, and left.

In Jim’s room, Nurse Julie was going through the same speech, but Jim kept smelling her perfume, and watching her breasts and legs as she showed him the room. He was gazing into her heart-stopping smile as she finished up, and completely missed his cue. Her smile widened as he realized she was waiting for him to respond, “No, thanks, um, Julie!” She touched his arm and smiled as she passed him, and he inhaled deeply.

After she had gone, he went to the sink and grabbed the lotion and stepped into the bathroom. His erection was throbbing like mad, and oh, dear God that felt good! He stroked for a minute, Nurse Julie’s face and body in his imagination. It had been a while since the last time. He realized he was groaning when he heard his door open. He was ejaculating as he heard his sister call out “Jim?”

“Just a second! Just a minute! I’ll be out in a minute!” he called back, still mid-orgasm. Holy shit, that was a load! he thought as it ebbed. He grabbed the toilet paper and scrambled to clean up. After a moment, he straightened up, flushed, and promptly slid in a puddle where he’d missed an errant shot. He walked out, trying to maintain a sense of dignity, but lost the battle as he saw his sister sitting on the bed laughing. She sniffed the air, and said, “Uh-huh! I smell that perfume and cum! Had to take care of something, huh?”

Jim blushed furiously. “Look, it’s been a long while building up, and Julie is gorgeous, and that perfume just....”

“Why, thank you kind sir! I didn’t know you felt that way about me!” she ribbed.

“Argh! You know what I meant!”

“I do know! Dr. Cole is as handsome as the nurse is pretty. Do all of DeGraves’ employees look this good, or do we just not get out enough? At least DeGraves is completely unattractive, so we haven’t gone crazy or anything.” She whispered, “I think he’s a perverted old man. He kind of scared me at first. He looked at me like I was a piece of meat and he was a ravenous dog the first time we saw him, but now he just seems, I dunno, sad but all business.”

“Yeah. It still seems odd how everything changed when he found out we were related to him. I get the feeling like he’d rather we weren’t, like he’s obliged to help, but reluctant. It doesn’t seem like the money is outside of whatever he usually does for people, though. I don’t know, I’m just happy he can help mom! God, she’ll be able to walk around! To go out to dinner and feed herself! She’ll be so much more independent! And two million dollars each! As weird as he is, bless him, bless him, bless him!”

Julie nodded in agreement, but was thinking of going back to her room to take care of a need of her own. She checked the door and noticed it had a lock. She wondered how long her mother would be gone, and how long it was before dinner. Probably an hour or so, certainly long enough to take care of her... moisture problem. She reminded herself to be quieter than Jim had been! Peter, the doctor’s name was Peter. She wondered what his peter looked like, would feel like....

“Well, I think I’m going to have a nap and then watch some TV.” she said, blushing a little, and got up to leave.

Jim cocked an eyebrow at her and said, “Sure! See you later.” as she left.

* * *

The next couple of days were kind of boring—the meals were delicious, and with breakfast they each got a cup of the tea that DeGraves had served them at his home. Jim and Julie were trained in using the harness system, and assisted their mother in moving about. Beverly began to get used to it as well, and actually enjoyed the greater freedom it offered, even if she could only wear a hospital gown while in it. The three were shown the breast pumps, and Jim and Julie were taught to use them on a manikan with breasts that would actually produce liquid for the pumps. The nurse would wheel Beverly to a lab, where nerves were found with sensitive electronics, and then surgeries were performed where titanium sockets were implanted in her shoulders and pelvis. The surgeries were painful, and she spent several days recovering with pain meds. Beverly, no stranger to surgeries and pain medications, was surprised how quickly she recovered and healed.

During these times when they had nothing else to do, Julie and Jim found themselves at loose ends. With nothing else to do, and finding themselves a bit randy, they spent some of that time masturbating. Since it was a lot of free time, they did it several times each day. Julie had kind of fixated on Peter Cole, the attractive doctor, and Jim was regularly masturbating with Nurse Julie’s charms in mind. Neither realized that the walls were a bit thin between the rooms, which led to Julie hearing Jim calling “Julie, oh god, Julie! That feels so good! Yes! Ah... ahhh... ahhhhhhh!” which both amused her a great deal, and disturbed her a bit. Jim heard his sister, in turn, moaning and saying “Peter... cock... yes, there! Make me... make me... CUM!” and so on. Both siblings were too embarrassed to mention what they heard to the other, and somehow it never occurred to them that if they could hear the other, perhaps they were being heard. It just felt so good! Better than ever, as a matter of fact. It also didn’t occur to them that they were doing it more frequently than ever in their previous lives. And the days passed.

Soon, Beverly was due to be discharged to continue her recovery at home—her pain had diminished greatly, the danger of infection had passed, the implants were taking well, and all that remained was to wait until the bones grew around them to anchor them permanently. They were to go home to see the improvements to the house and begin fulfilling their “arrangement” with DeGraves.

Just before they were to leave, Beverly was given an injection.

“This will cause you to begin lactating soon,” said Nurse Julie as she pulled the needle from her arm. “Your breasts will begin swelling, you will experience some hormonal mood swings, although they shouldn’t be too bad, and with regular use of the breast pump, you should notice colostrum begin to come from your nipples for the first few days when lactation starts, then you should see the milk supply come in. We want you to use the breast pump four times a day every six hours for about ten minutes each time to help start lactation.”

She continued, “Also important is skin-to-skin contact with your children. They should touch you, and look at your face and in your eyes, often. This should help you, as well as your children. You are going to be experiencing some enhancements to your feelings of motherhood, and you will need that in order to prevent feelings of neglect, rejection, and depression.”

Nurse Julie glanced at her paperwork, and continued, “I understand that you will be receiving supplements as well as a healthy diet to help support you nutritionally during your period of lactation, and that’s important for both you and the quality of the milk. Don’t skimp! Your system will be in overdrive for a while, and you can easily use more nutrition than you take in, so eat healthy! Last, contact us immediately if you notice any infections of your breast tissue or any other health problems! Okay? We’ve told all this to your children, too, so they should be keeping a close eye on you.” There was a chime.

“Now, I just heard the elevator, so your ride must be here! Ready to go?”

“I’m really ready to go home, now. Thanks for all your care, Julie!” replied Beverly as Nurse Julie wheeled her out.

* * *

It was Bethany, dressed just a bit more conservatively than her French maid uniform—but just a little bit more—who met them at the elevator. Jim’s eyes bugged for a moment, and he turned back and called over his shoulder, “Be right back!” as he scuttled back to his room. He reappeared a moment later, pants adjusted, but obviously erect again. Julie rolled her eyes, while Bethany pretended not to notice. Jim rejoined them just as his mother was wheeled up by Nurse Julie. Beverly, who was at eye-level with Jim’s crotch, subtly cocked an eyebrow, but that vanished as she turned her head to Bethany.

“Hello! Are you taking us back home now?”

“I am indeed,” Bethany smiled at Beverly. “We’ve got all your bags stored in the trunk of the limo! Ready when you are!”

The three Galwins said their goodbyes to Nurse Julie and thanked her for her help. Nurse Julie waived the thanks away, and said, “Remember, any sign of infection anywhere and give us a call! We’ll have someone out to treat you immediately!”

The elevator door opened, and Bethany wheeled Beverly in, and then the kids boarded. Julie glanced at Jim as the doors closed, and saw his face turn from smiling to slightly pained. He fidgeted a bit, and faced straight ahead with a determined look. Julie would have laughed, but noticed that she, herself, was a bit aroused. Her face took on a thoughtful look, which lasted until they’d gotten her mom in the limo and climbed in. She looked forward to see Bethany looking at her, and give a very slight nod.

The trip home was uneventful, with Beverly and the kids answering polite questions about their stay and Beverly’s condition. The pulled up in the front of the home, and again unloaded the wheelchair and lifted their mother into it. As Jim began to wheel her to the door, Bethany said to Julie, “I’d like to take a few moments of your time, if you don’t mind.” She opened up the front door of the limo, and Julie climbed in. Bethany went to the driver’s side and climbed in herself. Julie again felt a surge of arousal, which confused her.

“I’ve got some important things to say to you, and I hope you’ll at least tell your brother, maybe your mother, but no one else. It’s about Mason, Lord DeGraves. Mason’s help comes with a price. There are... forces... that surround Mason. For one thing, he is very old. He told you that you were related, and you are. He’s your several-times-great grandfather. When he was young, he actually looked a lot like Jim. I’ve seen a painting of him as a young man. The resemblance is really quite striking. Anyway, the forces that surround him are... well, sexual. You may have noticed that your sex drive is higher these days, yes? It is for your brother, as well, which is why he isn’t here—I don’t think he would be able to get his mind out of his pants long enough to listen. Virtually all the people who come to Mason get... changed in kind of perverse ways. He can’t talk about it, but I’ve been around long enough to see things, and I pay attention.”

“Mason both wanted to help you because you’re family, and didn’t want to help you because of the price his help comes with. He doesn’t want it to screw you all up. People often think it’s the tea that we always serve that does it, like he slips them a mickey or something, but it actually inhibits the sex drive. That’s why you’ve been getting it every day. Without it, you would have been sex-crazed by now instead of just horny. You, your brother, and your mother have got to keep drinking it every day! You see, because you are Mason’s family, the whatever-it-is affects you much more strongly. The tea is your hope of coming out the other side of this less... changed.”

Julie sat, stunned.

“You and your brother are going to be taking care of your mother in some extremely intimate ways, more intimate than the usual keeping her clean and so on, what with breast-pumping, increased touching and all. You’re going to become very close, and it is very likely that some lines will be crossed. All three of you are going to be very horny for the duration. I’ve brought some things for you to use with your mom because she will need them, but try to keep a... distance about it.”

“You’re going to be a bit shocked when you get in the house—there have been some serious changes. I bought some Playboys for your brother, and they’re near his bed. There are Playgirls for you, too—you’re straight now, right? Thought so. Try hard to take care of your own needs, and make your brother take care of his own. It will be a long three months, but there is an end, and with that end can come some most unpleasant regrets if you let yourself get carried away. It is possible to make it without destroying your self-esteem and self-respect, and without looking at your family with shame.”

Julie made a befuddled gesture at Bethany. “How is it you’re... I mean....”

Bethany laughed. “Oh, I’m a natural pervert! I was long before I met Mason! It’s one of the reasons he... likes me, and keeps me around. And I just love the fun and games!”

“Oh. Er....”

Bethany sobered. “Look, here’s the most important part. Do not drink any of your mother’s milk. Not even a drop. I cannot emphasize that enough. It gets treated before it is sent to anyone. Untreated, it would be like not drinking the tea, but more powerful.” Bethany paused. “I don’t know if it’s chemical or... nevermind. Just don’t do it, and don’t let your mom or Jim do it. You got that?”

Julie nodded.

“Really, I know this is a lot to absorb but I’m sure you’re already feeling the effects, so I know there’s at least a chance you’ll believe me, and I know Mason wants you warned. And I know he wishes he could do it himself, but he has... limitations. Let’s go in, now.”

Julie and Bethany walked into the house and were greeted by silence. Jim and Beverly were looking at the changes in pure shock. First, there were a lot fewer walls. The rooms in the house had been small, and there had not been room for the large harness supports and motorized arms that had been installed. The kitchen had been expanded and upgraded, and obviously stocked with fresh fruits and vegetables, and other staples. The refrigerator was enormous, with clear glass doors showing that it, too, was fully stocked. It was beautiful. The living room was large as well, with an enormous television and electronics, coffee table, and a comfy-looking couch. The harness arms allowed for it to extend comfortably over the couch. On the other side of the living room, and open to it, was their mother’s new bed. Close beside it was a bidet/toilet, and a complicated looking shower in a somewhat curtained off area above a shallow vinyl basin and drain. An open-design closet held some clothing for her, mostly robes, but of fine fabrics and design. Just behind the couch were two desks with computers and accessories, and two twin beds with a partition between them. The bathroom was the only room with walls and a door. Through that door they could see that it was finely decorated and luxurious. The floors were tile or vinyl, everywhere. There was no carpet.

“Uh, walls. Um, privacy. What...?” stuttered Jim.

“This is just for the time being,” said DeGraves as he walked through the front door. “You are going to be spending all of your time taking care of your mother. This is your full-time job for the next three months. You’ll be helping your mother pump, cleaning, cooking and so on in whatever shifts you two work out. You of course have entertainment and study areas, but you will always be within earshot of your mother. You should find that this layout makes taking care of her a very great deal easier. I am sorry about your bedroom walls, and we do have all your belongings in storage for you. We can restore the house, if you wish, after the three month period, or I will purchase it from you and move you into whatever home you purchase with your millions. Much of the house will respond to voice commands, much like the hospital room you had, Ms. Galwin. You can control lights, television, appliances, shower, toilet, bidet and so on, but most importantly, you can move in the harness with voice commands. Your children will still have to cook and clean, feed and wash you, as well as help you pump, though. But all that should be much easier and faster now.”

“The pump station is beside the bed, and Jim and Julie have been trained in how to use it. It will freeze and store the milk as it is pumped. We will deliver food and supplies twice a week, and switch out the milk canisters at that time. Food and supply packages will arrive through the pantry in the kitchen, and the pumping station milk canisters are accessible through a panel outside the house. Your privacy inside the house won’t be disturbed.”

“Why is it so warm in here?” asked Julie.

“For your mother’s comfort, and for ease in pumping. We have comfortable robes to cover up with, and they are easily opened while inside the harness when it comes time to pump. There are robes in your bed areas for you, as well. The temperature is voice controlled, but this is the “normal” setting for it. I suspect that your mother will find it the most comfortable. The telephone is a speakerphone, and is also voice controlled; you can easily call the doctor or nurse if there are any difficulties. You can also easily reach Bethany, who is almost always near me, should the need arise.”

He walked over and picked up the harness, and suggested, “Shall we make sure this is perfectly comfortable for you, Ms. Galwin?”

Jim wheeled her over, and he and Julie worked to secure her in it. Once she was in, DeGraves said “Harness, up one foot.” and Beverly rose a foot above the seat of the chair

“Wow, that’s pretty good!” she said. “It’s not pinching, and I feel supported perfectly!”

DeGraves moved the chair out of the way and said, “Harness, backward 90 degrees.”

Beverly rotated in place so that she was on her back.

“Harness, forward 180 degrees."|

She rotated so that she was face down.

“Still okay?”

“Yes, marvelous!”

“Harness, move to bed”

Beverly again rotated and moved to just above the bed, rotated to her back, and was gently lowered to the bed’s surface.

“Oh, my! This is so comfortable!” cried Beverly with excitement.

“Now you try it! Have it move you to the toilet.”

“Harness, move to toilet.” she said.

Again, she was lifted gently off the bed, swung gently around, rotated and placed delicately on the toilet.

“How about the couch?” DeGraves asked.

“Harness, move to couch!”

Beverly was gently lifted and carried to the end of the couch, in front of the television.

“I can’t believe how comfortable it is!” said Beverly. It’s perfectly balanced, perfectly shaped to me, the straps don’t hurt at all! This is so wonderful!”

DeGraves smiled at her. And it wasn’t his creepy smile at all, Julie thought. He looked happy for her.

“Well, I must be going soon. Do you have any questions or is there anything you need, before I leave? The house can tell you where everything is, and even supply recipes and cooking suggestions, if you wish. There’s a huge library of videotape movies and content in the cabinets near the television, and the VCR is just under the TV, and of course you have cable TV, too. Oh, and the house computer will give you reminders about pumping and food and supplements and so on.”

“This is the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen,” said Jim. “It’s like living in a science fiction movie!”

“Thank you, Lord DeGraves, for everything. When we came to you, we had no idea....” said Julie.

“That’s all right, dear. You are family. I wish... well, nevermind. It is time to go before I disgrace myself with tears. I am glad I could help.” said DeGraves with a crooked gentle smile.

Julie turned to Bethany, who was looking at DeGraves with a subtly sad smile on her face.

“And thank you, Bethany, for... um, everything!” said Julie.

“My pleasure. Remember what I said!”

DeGraves and his assistant left, closing the door softly behind them. There was the sound of a clunk as the latch closed.

“I’ll be back in a couple of minutes,” said Jim. “Gotta go!” and he moved quickly toward the bathroom.

“Television on,” said Beverly from the couch.

Julie, thinking that she had to talk to her brother about her conversation with Bethany as soon as possible, went to her bed to locate a Playgirl. She, too, had something that needed her attention. Damn it, I’m straight! she thought. How could Bethany have gotten her hot?

* * *

Fifteen minutes and two very quiet, jaw-clenched, pillow-chomping orgasms later, Julie saw Jim walk out of the bathroom. Her mom was still watching some show on the tube. Julie waved at Jim and they retreated to a corner near his computer. In a low voice, Julie told Jim what Bethany had told her.

“Holy crap! I knew I was a lot hornier than usual! Oh, Julie, have we totally screwed ourselves? I mean, we’re going to be half-naked all the time, horny, and have no privacy! And she gave you toys to use on Mom to her when the hornies hit her? You’re going to masturbate Mom?”

“No! I just have to position the things on her—there’s a strap with a vibrator and remote control in the bag. I’m not going to do anything with her! I’m not a lesbian, and I’m not into incest! We’re just going to have to accept that each of us is going to have to take care of our own needs, and we may... um, know about it. Hear each other, I guess.”

“Yeah, well, I just bit a washcloth in two in there, and I damn near broke my teeth trying to keep quiet. I mean, it felt... I’m scared, Julie! I mean, if we’re hearing each other cum! Oh, God, I can’t believe I’m getting hard again! This is sick, Jules! Sick!”

“Remember where we were. Remember what Mom was like. Remember how afraid for her we were. Remember how afraid for us we were. No money, no options, almost no hope. Did you see Mom earlier! She has hope again! We’re not going to lose our home. She doesn’t have to use a bedpan, and we don’t have to wipe her ass. She’ll have arms and legs again in three months! We can’t sacrifice all this because we’re scared of being horny. I mean, I’ve heard you orgasm since you turned fourteen and it hasn’t reduced me to... whatever. And besides, I don’t think we can get out of it now.”

“Maybe it’s the tea, maybe they drugged us and it’s doing this to us!”

“No! Bethany said that the tea was helping us. I think if we stop it, we’re going to go crazy, go fuck neighbors, strangers, anyone, and blow the deal. We’ve got to follow through on this!”

“What if we....” Jim started to say when a bell chime interrupted him. “Scheduled pump time.” said the computer voice of the house.

“Ok, here we go, we’re on,” said Julie.

The two went into the living room where their mother sat. “Well, I guess it’s time to start this project,” Beverly said with a crooked smile on her face.

“Let’s get you into a robe, first,” said Julie.

Her mother directed the harness to the bed while Julie picked out a robe, a pink one with a floral pattern she thought her mom would like. It was the length of a babydoll with a silky smooth texture, and it opened down the front. They got their mother out of the clothes she’d been wearing, dressed her in the robe, and put the harness on over it. The robe simply wouldn’t work over the harness as the wires which allowed her to rotate and move were interfered with that way. They went to the pumping station, opened her robe, then fitted the cups over her B-cup sized breasts. Jim switched on the pump and Beverly gasped. “Whoa! Well, that feels strange! Wow, that really does suck, um, my nipples, it doesn’t hurt or anything,” she said at the concerned look on her children’s faces. “It’s just, um, been a while since they’ve been used for anything,” she said with an embarrassed lop-sided grin.

They waited and watched an LED countdown timer until it reached zero and the pump switched itself off. They took the cups off and Julie rubbed her mother’s breasts with a lotion for a minute. “Thank you, Julie, that feels better,” Beverly said as Julie straightened the robe

The bell chimed again, and the computer’s voice said, “Time for a snack. Please serve a bottled smoothie from the refrigerator.”

Jim went to the ’fridge and took out one of the bottles, shook it, and opened it. He grabbed a straw from jar on the counter and took both over to his mom. They went to the couch, and he held the straw to his mother’s lips. She tasted it, and her eyebrows shot up. “That’s really quite good!” she said and took another sip. Jim looked into his mother’s face as she drank, and she looked back and grinned.

“Um, mom, I’m a bit worried about the lack of privacy now,” he said, and she chuckled as she finished the drink. “Welcome to my world, my son!” she said. “I have had no privacy at all since the accident! Everyone has known everything I do! There isn’t a single part of my body that you and your sister and countless nurses and doctors haven’t seen, touched, poked, prodded, and cleaned. I have absolutely no secrets from you. I’ve had to live with everyone being intimately acquainted with all of my biological functions. Someone always has to be with me. You’ll get used to it, I had to! And what are you really worried about? That I’ll hear you choking your chicken? Son, I’ve got news—the walls in this house were very thin before they got removed. I’ve heard you masturbating since you were fourteen. Have I ever razzed you about it?”

Jim looked despairingly toward the ceiling. “Does everyone know every time I’ve masturbated and kept freaking notes?”

Beverly looked at Julie, who shrugged. “I told him the same thing.”

Beverly laughed, and said, “Look, you two are young. Back in the old days, entire families lived in just one room. This is what happens. It is normal. I won’t giggle, or mock you about it. It’s a natural part of life. Just... pretend there are walls. We all will. We’ll ignore it, because it’s respectful of each other’s dignity. It really is that simple. After all, I’ve been doing it for years. And though you may not have realized it, you’ve been doing that too, ignoring the noises of life—you just ignore what you know you aren’t supposed to hear. The lack of walls is just making you very conscious of it, that’s all.”

“Um, yeah, I guess so,” said Jim, thinking of overhearing his sister in the hospital.

“All right, toss that bottle out, and let’s watch a movie!”

The rest of the day passed, with the occasional chime from the computer instructing them when to eat or pump, and they went to bed after the last pumping session at midnight. Beverly told the house to turn the lights off, and worried a bit as she heard her children masturbate and found her nipples hardening and her sex growing damp. It had been a long time since she’d felt the slightest sexual impulse. Resolutely, she imagined walls up and tried to ignore the sounds.

* * *

They woke to the chime and announcement at 6:00 AM, and Jim stumbled and blearily looked at her as she was moved to the pumping station. He smiled at her sleepily, and opened her robe and placed the cups over her breasts and pushed the button starting the machine. She gasped again, feeling her nipples stiffen, and Jim glanced at her again. She shrugged, and said “It’s a bit startling first thing in the morning.” He nodded, and went to the fridge, pulling another smoothie bottle out and getting a straw. He walked back and put it down on the top of the machine. His mom watched as he did this, and felt a twitch of conscience for noticing her son’s morning wood. Jim excused himself, and went into the bathroom, and came out a couple of minutes later. Well, it hadn’t been a piss hard-on, she thought, then mentally told herself, Quit that! She switched her gaze to the timer and watched it count down. Her nipples were feeling really sensitive, but good. The suction was really nice. Was it supposed to be like that? She remembered nursing her children. It had been nice, but not quite like this.

The pump beeped and switched off, and Jim took the cups away and hung them on the machine. He picked up a tube of cream and applied it to his fingers, and rubbed it into his mother’s breasts for a minute. He determinedly looked in her eyes as he did so, and tried to ignore that he was rubbing a woman’s breasts. His mom’s breasts.

“Thanks, Jim, that’s better,” Beverly said, and Jim quickly closed her robe and turned to pick up the smoothie bottle. The computer announced that it was time for a smoothie, and he held the straw to her lips. She drank it quickly and thanked him again, and he tossed it out and said, “If you don’t mind, I’m going back to bed!”

“Me, too” said Bevely and instructed the computer to move her back there.

“Want me to tuck you in, Mom?”

“No, I’m warm enough like this, thanks,” she replied.

Jim stumbled back to his bed and flopped in, while Beverly closed her eyes and drifted off, missing her husband.

* * *

This became a routine, but with each of them noticing a growing sexual tension. It was hard to ignore the sound of masturbation, and Beverly was feeling her sex drive reawaken. The pumping sessions were becoming a major turn-on for her. On the fifth day, the pump began to draw small amounts of fluid from her nipples, and they had to use a towel to dry the nipples after the sessions. The touch made her gasp, and the look of pleasure on her face from it and the lotioned massage of her swelling breasts afterward was very clear. Julie looked at Jim and jerked her head. Jim went into the bathroom to give them a bit of time for a private conversation.

“Okay, Mom, we were told to expect this. Bethany left us a clitoral vibrator to use if you want.”

“Uh, no, no, thanks. That’s a little too... no. I just need to calm down, let the sensations fade a bit. I’ll be fine!”

“Okay, but if you want it, I can put it on you and switch it on or off for you. I mean, it’s just like Jim and I, you know. When you have to scratch that itch, it can make you crazy, and, well, you know... it is what it is.”

Two days later, Beverly began producing milk. Her breasts had grown to over a D-cup, and were increasingly sensitive. As she was pumped, she could not help gasping and squirming. All three of them were very aware that after a pumping session, there was now a half-hour break before the computer called for the smoothie, and that time was spent with Jim, and Julie, masturbating. The masturbation sessions were no longer muffled or quiet. Gasps, cries, and moans echoed through the house, and Beverly simply could not cool down. The house was filled with the smell of arousal and sex for an hour afterwards, and showering her mom was becoming a bit difficult for both Julie and her mother, since Beverly was still very turned on and incidental touches and soaping and rinsing while pretending all was just normal had become an erotic torture.

Finally, Beverly told her daughter, “Fuck it. Put the damn vibrator on me. This is driving me nuts, and I don’t know what else to do!”

Julie smiled sympathetically. “Ok, mom.”

She placed the vibrator over her mother’s clitoris before the next pumping session, and turned it on low with the pump. Her mother’s eye flew wide as the mixed sensations flooded her body. Her back arched, searching for something to grind against. Julie watched for a minute, then mischievously bumped the vibrator up a notch, and her mother cried out.

“Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, no! Jim, no, go away!”

Jim was watching as his mother thrashed and moaned on the harness, eyes wide and completely unaware that his erection was poking through the gap in his robe. Julie glanced over and saw her brother, and hit him on the upper arm. “Dolt!” she hissed at him. He blushed crimson and tried to put his penis away, but it tented the robe. He pulled it back and scuttled away toward the bathroom.

“Oh... my... OH... MY... GOOOODDDD!” climaxed Beverly, and her fluids dripped on the floor. “Oh my God, never... I’ve never... felt anything... like that!” she panted. “Oh, please, turn it off! Turn it off! Too much!”

Julie quickly switched the vibrator off. “Wow, Mom, that was, um, powerful!”

“Mmm-hmmm!” confirmed Beverly as the pump kept doing its job. “Oh, goodness! Oh, squeeze my breasts, please! Get the milk out! Just a little, baby! Please! This is.... No! Sorry, I.... Don’t! That’s too... SEXY!” she cried as Julie massaged her breasts. In a perverse mood, she switch the vibrator on low and continued gently squeezing and massaging Beverly’s breasts toward the cup-covered portion of the breasts, toward the nipples. “Gah! No... yes! Good God, ahh!” She arched again, and again droplets fell from her crotch. “Never came from... nipples... breasts... Oh! Stop it, please! Please!”

Julie switch the vibrator off again, and saw the last digits click down on the timer. Had that been just ten minutes? She felt power, she felt sexy, she felt.... She looked at her mother coming down from her high, and they looked each other in the eye. At that moment, they heard Jim’s vocal orgasm in the bathroom. Julie was all too aware that her own pussy was flowing, and she was torn between cleaning her mother up and running and taking care of a knee-weakening need that was about to drop her to the floor. Need won.

“I’m sorry, Mom! I gotta...” she said as she fell back on the floor and put two fingers inside herself and the other hand frantically rubbed her clit. “It’s too... AIGHH!” she spasmed on the floor as her mother could only watch. It was a fast orgasm, but a hard one, and it was moments later when she realized she’d been looking directly at her mother’s body, framed with the robe draped open by the harness, as she came.

“Oh, god, Mom, I’m sorry, I just couldn’t even... I mean, I was going to fall if I... I was just so... I’m sorry, Mom!”

“Well, that was, um, a bit over the line, I think. Um, sweetheart, can you get this thing off of me?”

“Oh, shit! Um, sorry, Mom. Yeah! Give me a second. I’ll get everything!

Julie went and grabbed the lotion and towel, and gently pulled the cups from her mother’s breasts, gently wiped the nipples and saw her mother’s jaw tighten as she stifled the moan. She began rubbing the lotion in and her mother sighed, and then cooed. “Okay, baby, stop, that’s plenty thank you! Harness, move to the bed!”

Julie grabbed a paper towel and rubbed the fluids from the floor with it.

“Um, Mom? Is that gonna happen every time...?”

“No, baby, I think I’d just built up a... need, and it got released all at once. At least I hope so. We may have to call this arrangement off if this keeps happening!”

Julie looked at the remote for the vibrator in her hand, smirked, then sobered. She deliberately placed it on the counter, and went to her own bed. She had enjoyed that. A lot. Her brother came out of the bathroom and then sat next to her on her bed.

“Um, we may be in trouble,” he said in a low voice.

She looked at him and nodded soberly. “I know we are,” she said. “This is messing with me hard.”

He nodded back.

“She’s drinking the tea, right?” Julie asked.

“We all are, yes. I’m going to make sure that the tea isn’t what’s doing this. I’m going to stop drinking it for a few days, and see if things get better or worse.”

Julie thought hard about that. “What if it gets worse? What will you do?”

“Go crazy, I expect. Beat off until it falls off, or something. I don’t know. But I just masturbated to my mother having an orgasm. I mean, in my head, all I could see was her pleasure. And her body. And it... was a very strong orgasm. For me. I may have passed out, I’m not sure. It scares me. I’ve got to try something.”

* * *

The next couple of days’ pumping sessions seemed to be much less intense. They were very stimulating, but not so much that Beverly had an orgasm. It helped that Julie had taken the vibrator off. Jim was abstaining from the tea, and there didn’t seem to be a difference for him, he said. He wasn’t masturbating more often, but he getting more withdrawn. Two days passed. Julie was having very sexual dreams, dreams in which she was making both her mother and Jim cum, and she felt that sense of sexual power each time. She would wake up and have to take care of her needs, and at times she vocalized her parts of her fantasies. She would hear Jim masturbating at the same time, which fit into her fantasies neatly.

Her mother began reacting very strongly to the pump again, and again the brush of the towel and the lotioned breast massage began producing an increasing sexual need. Jim was there for every session, whether assisting or not.

Then came the day when after hooking up the pump, Beverly asked Julie to put the vibrator back on her. Julie looked at her mother, and said “No.”

Her mother looked taken aback, then said, “You’re right. I’m sorry, I had a moment of weakness.”

There was a strange look in Julie’s eyes, and Beverly noticed that her daughter’s hand was inside her robe, and her daughter’s nipples were clearly visible through it. She turned to look at her son, who was sitting in a chair, robe open, openly masturbating while looking at her.

“What! Jim! Julie! What the hell?”

Julie seemed to come to, then snapped at Jim “Jim! Quit that! Do that on your bed!”

Jim stopped, and his eyes looked a bit crazed. He stood, hand still stroking, and went to his bed where he continued masturbating. Julie felt electricity arc down her body, directly to her pussy. She started the pump, ran to her bed, and just before she brought herself to a powerful orgasm she demanded that Jim cum for her. For her. She heard him yell with his release. She came with the knowledge that he had, indeed, cum for her.

Her mother, hanging at the pumping station, listened as her children climaxed and felt her excitement grow. Her nipples felt like they’d become clitorises, and the milk flowing through them was like... was like... oh, God! Was like an orgasm! Her actual clitoris vibrated, her channel convulsed on itself. There was pleasure. Her entire body was a giant wave of pleasure. It felt like her mind stopped, and the only thing was the pleasure. She was swept away by the tide of it, it pulled her into it and it came out through her breasts and pussy like fountains. It didn’t end until the pump stopped. She cried with relief and release, her body limp and exhausted.

Minutes(?) later, she heard footsteps. Jim had walked over and was removing the cups. Skipping the towel and the lotion, he began kneading her breasts. Oh... my... God. Again, she felt pleasure. How was this possible? She groaned and looked into the lust-filled eyes of her son. He had lost his robe. His penis was bobbing, half-erect. His fingers smelled of come, and he massaged it into her breasts, grinning like a madman. She felt a trickle of milk emerge from her right nipple. Her mouth was open in shock, her eyes wide, the look on her face an indescribable mix of pleasure, desire, and shock. She wondered if she were hallucinating.

“Jim! Stop that. Go to your bed!” came the commanding voice of her daughter.

Jim didn’t seem to hear her, and Julie whacked his penis with her hand. “Now!” she said, and he shuffled off, stroking his penis again, whether to relieve the pain or in pleasure was hard to say.

“I’m sorry, Mother. He stopped drinking the tea and he’s gotten a little crazy. I’ll make sure he starts drinking it again. That may help.”

“The tea?”

“Yes. The tea inhibits our sex drives, which are being driven crazy by our deal with DeGraves. He thought it might be the tea that caused it.”

“I don’t understand. How...?”

“I don’t understand either, exactly, but maybe it’s like a curse or something. DeGraves wants us to beat it. Bethany said it happens to everyone he helps. But we’re his family, and it’s hitting us harder, a lot harder.” A look of stunned revelation burst on her face. “Oh my God! Susan and her family! Shoes and feet and pictures! That must be their perversion! That’s sick!”

“What...?” asked an obviously confused Beverly.

“My friend, Susan—she told me about DeGraves. She said....” Julie shook her head to clear it and changed course. “Look, the only way out of this is through it. We have to hold on to our... I don’t know, morals? Selves? Souls? Keep from becoming a family of completely incestuous perverts? Try to not cross so many lines that we can’t find our way back, or have to kill ourselves in shame when it’s all over. Once it’s over, the craziness goes away and we’re ourselves again, I think. I don’t think we can stop in the middle. But once we’re done, we’ll have to live with it.”

“And all this... does it keep getting worse?”

“I don’t know. I don’t think so. Bethany said we can make it, but it will be hard. She said keep drinking the tea. And not to drink any of your milk. That’s the most important thing, she said. Not even a drop. It makes the tea not work or something.”

“Oh, dear God. What have you gotten us into?”

“We had no idea, Mom! It just didn’t occur to me that Susan would steer us into this. Well, she did say ‘If there’s no other way....’ Oh, Mom! I’m so sorry!”

Julie had been cleaning her mother off with the towel, and then applied the lotion. Her mother took a deep breath. “Julie, this is going to be the hardest thing I’ve ever done!”

“I know, Mom,” she said. She tweaked her mother’s nipple, then realized what she’d just done. “Oh, shit! Sorry!” she cried as Beverly gasped and bucked. Julie carefully closed her mother’s robe, then got her smoothie and straw. As her mother sipped, they listened as Jim reached another orgasm. It actually sounded a bit painful.

Afterwards, she took Jim his tea and commanded him to drink it. He did, and as he did, he became erect again. Julie shook her head, and then went to the couch and turned on the television.

Jim was next to help his mother pump. He walked in almost mechanically and prepped her without speaking. Beverly watched him with worry about him, and fear of what he might do, plain on her face. The look on Jim’s face was of strain, and a touch of fear. He turned on the pump and sat down in the chair in front of her. His robe draped open, and again, his penis was erect. He watched his mother began to buck and gyrate in the harness. His eyes fastened on hers and he began to stroke himself again. Beverly found she couldn’t look away, and she saw, with horror and far too much pleasure mixed with it, that Jim’s strokes and thrusts were matching her cries and bucks. She felt her orgasm approaching and cried out for her son to look away, to stop, to please just stop. He did not. As Beverly reached her summit, so did Jim, and as she came she felt his come hit her stomach, once, twice, three times as his howl blended with hers. She felt dirty, like she had committed a dreadfully sinful act, and worse, she knew she had enjoyed it. She felt like she had come together with a lover for the first time since years before she had lost her husband, and a part of her felt deep satisfaction with that. Tears rolled down her face as she panted and her body stilled, and the pump clicked off.

Her son got up, and without wiping his hands took off the cups, wiped her nipples and breasts, and then applied the lotion. The smell of his semen was strong in her nose, as was her own scent. The look on her son’s face was... relaxed and happy. He looked in her eyes as he closed her robe and said, “I love you, Mom.” He gently kissed her cheek, then turned and walked towards his bed, leaving Beverly quietly weeping with frighteningly mixed emotions. It was ten minutes before she had the harness move her back to her bed, and quite a long time before she dropped off to sleep. Another line had been crossed.

It was a short time after that when Julie got up from the couch, where she had watched the whole scene unfold, and went to her bed to think. She played with herself as she did.

* * *

When the chime rang and the computer announced it was time to prepare breakfast, Julie got up, her robe open to her sides. She went to Jim’s bed and shook him awake. “Go fix breakfast for us.” Jim gazed at her body as he slowly got up. Julie barked, “Now!” and he got to his feet and closed his robe over the dried semen all over his stomach, chest and crotch. “Wash your hands before you touch the food” Julie instructed. Jim nodded and went to the kitchen. Julie heard the sink run for a few minutes, then the sound of the skillet being removed from the dishwasher and placed on the stove. She then went to wake her mother.

“Hi, Mom,” She said. “We need to talk with Lord DeGraves.”

Lord DeGraves and Bethany knocked, and entered the house when Jim opened the door for them. DeGraves looked closely at Jim, then into his eyes, then shook his head. “Stopped drinking the tea, I see.” He looked at Julie, then her mother. “I see you did not. Good.” He sighed. “I also see Jim has started the tea again. It will be a couple of days before he fully comes back to himself.”

Beverly looked at DeGraves from the couch. “Why?” she asked.

“I told you, I’m not a philanthropist. Everything I do has a price. It is not my choice.”

“We don’t understand.”

“And you want a philosophy lesson.”

“A philosophy... what?”

“As in ‘There are stranger things in Heaven and Hell than are dreamt of in your’....” said DeGraves.

“Lord DeGraves, I appreciate what you have done, and what you are doing, but this is madness! My son... is behaving like a sex maniac. My daughter is behaving strangely. I understand my hormones are out of whack, but this is more than just that. Why is this happening? Is it drugs? Some sick joke? Some weird experiment?”

DeGraves walked to the door. He paused for a minute, apparently concentrating on something. “I believe I will take a short constitutional.” he said, and walked out the door.

“I believe that’s my cue,” said Bethany. “One, two, three, four.... Okay, take a breath. Feel different?”

“Oh. Oh. Oh, my God! What have we been doing?! What did he do?”

Bethany smiled sadly. “He... took something with him, I think. But it, or they, or whatever, will come back fairly soon. I tried to explain to your daughter before. Mason is... special. Long ago, something happened. He became very rich. He can’t talk about it, and I mean that quite literally. I can talk to you about it because you are members of his family, and you’re already in the middle of it. If you weren’t, we literally couldn’t open our mouths about it. There is a, I don’t know, curse or spell or geas or something. He has to give money or help to those who come to him and ask for it, who enter into contracts with him. When they enter that contract, something happens. For the duration of the contract, they are sexually tempted, infused with lust, and it pulls them toward perversion. Because you are descendants of his, you are affected much, much more strongly. He did not want to expose you to this, and under almost any other circumstances, he would have told your kids to just go away, he didn’t have anything for them, he couldn’t help. I’ve seen him do it, a number of years ago.”

She continued, “Your father asked Mason for some assistance when you were quite young. He didn’t know anything about Mason, didn’t know he was family, and definitely didn’t know about what might happen if Mason helped him. It was just a business loan. Mason turned him down flat, but wished him luck. He couldn’t even recommend him to anyone, or do anything at all to help him, because of what would happen. I know that it hurt him at the time, but it was for the best. But when your children came to him, he... saw what would happen if he didn’t help, and felt he had to, even with what could happen,” Bethany explained.

“My father? But you can’t be more than twenty-two or -three! How could you...?”

“I’m older than I look, and no, I’m not supernatural creature or anything, there are just... benefits... for working for Mason. I’ve been with Mason for forty years.”

Beverly and Julie gawked. Jim did, too, but he’d been doing that at her for different reasons and for a longer time. He drooled a little, inhaling.

“And we can’t quit this, make everything go back to normal, like it was?” asked Beverly.

“Sadly, no. Once the deal is struck, whatever it is sort of attaches to you, focuses on you. It won’t go away until the end of the bargain, even if you try to opt out. It usually turns out much worse for those who try to break the deal. Oh, and never lie to him, about anything. That takes it to a new level, too. I’ve seen him... help... after the end of arrangements, but it doesn’t change what happened, only how those folks felt about it, allowed them to live with their new... needs.”

Bethany continued, “Mason would have liked it if you were to make it through relatively unscathed, maybe more sexual, but there are already changes. As things stand now, Jim will recover, but he will always be sexually attracted to you both, and he will likely be a chronic masturbator. He will be more submissive as well, especially to Julie, and he will get a sexual charge and thrill whenever he does something she tells him to do. Julie will likely get a sexual charge out of ordering Jim to do things. You, Beverly, are likely to have fantasies about Jim masturbating to you once all this is over. That’s just with the changes as of now. You can make it worse, of course.”

“How do you know...?”

“Mason knows. I don’t actually know how he knows; it’s not like he watches you or anything. He doesn’t mind knowing about others he has made his deals with; but he’d really like to not know about you. It hurts him when his family suffers, even if they are experiencing the greatest of pleasures as they do so, and are completely unaware of that suffering until later. I think it’s kind of like knowing that your child is doing drugs, your drugs, drugs you supplied because they will save their life, but knowing full well what the consequences of starting those drugs are, fearing that they will destroy themselves and their lives, and hoping and praying that they make it through with the fewest inevitable changes to who they are. Make sense?”

“I... guess so. And all we can do is fight our own desires?”

“And drink the tea, and do not drink any of your milk! Not a drop! Meet your needs as well as you can, and try not to cross any more lines. I know that’s not terribly helpful, but it’s the best I can do. What you do during the duration of the arrangement will change you for the rest of your lives. Think before you act. Your choices are irrevocable.”

Jim, still staring at Bethany, reached into his robe and began masturbating again. Julie’s and Beverly’s nipples became erect, and both drew a sharp breath. “Looks like Mason is returning,” Bethany said.

Moments later, Lord DeGraves entered the house, looked at Bethany, and said, “We should go now, my dear.” She smiled at him and curtsied showing everyone there that she wore no panties under her short, short skirt. Julie’s and Beverly’s eyes widened, but not exactly with shock. Jim made a growling noise in his throat and appeared to be climaxing as DeGraves and his assistant left the house.

“Whew...!” said Julie, looking at the closed door.

“I’m very frightened, now,” said Beverly. “And horny again,” she added.

* * *

Jim did come back to himself within a few days. The robotic movements faded to his more natural gate and carriage, and his maniacal stares became intelligent looks, and he began talking more naturally again. The frequency of his masturbation slowed, and his penis, which had become angry and inflamed from the constant abuse, regained its normal color. While Julie no longer needed to tell him to do everything, when she did tell him to do something, he did it immediately, and sported an erection while doing it. He began doing all the cooking and cleaning with pleasure, but again, only on command. All three abandoned clothing altogether, robes forgotten, and sexual arousal became just a way of life.

It almost became a routine. Jim, or more usually, Julie, would start their mother on the pump, and watch as she had orgasm after orgasm as the pump drained her breasts. Jim would often masturbate while watching, unless Julie made him stop. Sometimes she would make him stop until the pump was almost done, then let him climax with his mother. Julie began to masturbate while watching Jim watch his mother, and sometimes while watching her mother herself. Her mother would just be lost in one orgasm and then another. She could no longer tell the difference between stimulation of her nipples or her clitoris.

Beverly could feel her resistance slip away day by day, session by session. It was all so hot, so sexy, so fucking good! She loved it when Jim came at the same time she did, she loved hearing him cry “Mommy!” as he did, knowing it was sick, wrong, fucked up, and damn it made her hotter, cum harder, feel so satisfied afterwards, and slowly the guilt just kind of drifted to the back of her mind and whimpered to itself in a corner. She was aware of Julie watching, took satisfaction when Julie commanded Jim to just watch her and not touch himself. She rejoiced when she heard Julie tell him to cum with his mother. She even thrilled to hear Julie making herself cum while watching. The pleasure she felt seemed to just grow.

One day after hooking her up, Beverly felt new forbidden thrills run through her when she saw a naked Julie sit a naked Jim on the chair in front of her and grasp, then slowly stroke, Jim’s cock at her. Julie timed the stokes with her mother’s movements, whispering in his ear. When Jim obviously neared climax, Julie stopped stroking, but clenched her grasp on the base of his penis and firmly told him, “Do not cum!” The strain of holding back was clear on Jim’s face, and his testicles seemed to have convulsions inside his scrotum as Beverly watched in excited fascination. As the pump reached the end of its cycle and Beverly reached her second orgasm, Julie cried “Cum! Cum for me! Cum on your mother!” and Jim did. The amount of semen that hit his mother’s stomach and ran down her belly was surprisingly large, given how often Jim still masturbated. He slumped in the chair, too weak and far gone to move as the pump dinged off. Beverly, however, was still cumming in the throes of a string of multiple orgasms.

Julie stood and walked to her mother, and rubbed her brother’s cum from her belly to and then into her mother’s convulsing pussy. Beverly howled as she came even harder on her daughter’s fingers covered in her son’s spunk, and shook her head as she heard her daughter say in her ear, “You love that, don’t you? Your son shooting his cum all over you. You want him in you, don’t you, like my fingers are in you now! Cum for me, Mooommmmy! Cum!

Beverly lost consciousness on a wave of sexual bliss, too much for her to take. She woke laying propped up in the bed, feeling her labia gently licked but her far-too-sensitive clitoris avoided, and the saliva on her stomach drying. She looked down to see her daughter’s smiling face looking up at her as her daughter’s tongue, still avoiding the clit, gently slid into her exhausted pussy at it’s base.

After a moment, Julie curled up next to her on the bed looking deeply into her eyes, and asked, “Did you like that, Mommy? Did you like what we made you feel?”

Beverly sighed happily, “Oh, God, yes! Oh, God, oh, God,” then with husky passion, “Oh, God!” Suddenly an echo of her old self resurfaced, “Oh, Julie! We shouldn’t have done that! It was so good, but so wrong! We’re going to regret that later, I’m sure of it!”

“Maybe, Mommy!” agree Julie, laughing mischievously, “I put Jimmy’s cum in your pussy! Wouldn’t it be fun if I made you pregnant?”

“Fun!” her mother cried as fear jolted through her body, “Oh, my God, Julie! Pregnant! No!” She shook her head in a panic, “No, no, no! I can’t take care of a baby! Have you lost your mind?!” All the pleasure she’d felt raced away with the alarm.

“We could, Mommy, as a family,” Julie assured her, then her voice became stern and cold, “And do not take that tone with me, Mother! I will not abide that!”

Beverly looked at her daughter in shock. Julie got out of bed and walked away, her mother watching her back as she went. Moments later she heard Julie command her brother to lick her pussy.

Beverly was not, in fact, pregnant. Two days later she felt relief as Julie inserted the tampon and cleaned her up. Julie, however, did not look pleased. Her displeasure passed with the days, however, and they all found themselves in almost constant physical contact with each other when not pumping. At this point, things were a constant sexual haze.

They showered together in their mother’s special shower, washing each other’s bodies with love. They curled up together on the couch watching television, bodies touching, with Julie’s and Jim’s hands stroking the skin of each other’s and their mother’s bodies, not the genitals, but virtually everywhere else. It was soothing and sexual and pleasurable. Kisses on various body parts were frequently exchanged. It felt wrong somehow to be apart from each other. They found themselves using the words “Mommy” and “Baby” and “Sis” and “Brother” to refer to each other while the word “Mom” and the use of Julie and Jim’s names dropped away, almost without notice. When they did notice, there was a sexual thrill that went with it. Every pumping session brought orgasms for them all, often at the same time, often with Julie commanding the others to cum for her, then having Jim make her cum. It had gotten so strange, as Beverly found even some of her orgasms delayed until Julie told her to cum. She found herself fighting to hold them off until she was told it was time. Each time she did, the pleasure reward was much higher.

* * *

It had been two and a three-quarters months, and they were in the home stretch. They were once again curled up all together on the couch, when Julie, who had her face cuddled on her mother’s breast, began sleepily kissing it. It was only when she began to suckle at her mother’s nipple that the danger clicked in Beverly’s head.

“Baby! Stop! Don’t! You’ll...!” she cried. Even Jim bolted upright at the alarm and fear ni his mother’s voice. He then grabbed Julie’s head and pulled it away. It was, of course, too late. Milk dribbled out of Julie’s mouth, and her eyes went from surprise and alarm to glassy, and she slipped to the floor with a soft “Oh!” Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she collapsed in a faint. Jim tried, but couldn’t rouse her. He picked her up and took her to her bed as Beverly had the computer call DeGraves.

Bethany answered a moment later, and said, “He knows. Oh, Beverly, we’re so sorry!”

“Isn’t there anything we can do?” Beverly pleaded.

“Get Jim to brew up some of the tea as strong as he can make it and try to get her to drink as much as she can. It... might, might help a little bit.”

Beverly cried, “She’s unconscious!”

Bethany said, “I’m going to ring off and call Julie from the med unit. She can set up a feeding tube. Get Jim boiling that tea now, tell him to use it all, it’s got to be strong!” The phone line went dead.

Beverly called to Jim and relayed the instructions, though Jim had heard them plainly the first time. He was already on his way to the kitchen.

“She’s twitching and moaning like crazy, Mommy!”

“God, I pray they hurry!” was all Beverly could say. She began praying aloud for God’s help and to send all the angels in heaven to save her baby girl.

The medical unit came. Nurse Julie inserted a feeding tube through Julie’s nose and the cooled tea, almost a syrup, was flushed down it immediately. Dr. Cole decided that since Julie was unconscious, they should all be taken in to the medical center where she could be monitored. They were all placed back in their original rooms, but because Beverly was so distraught at being separated from her daughter, and Jim simply refused to leave his mother, two beds were moved into Beverly’s room. A miniature version of the pump was brought in, and their routine continued as it had in the house, but with the horrible, empty and awfully wrong vacancy left by the missing Julie, still unconscious and twitching and moaning in her hospital bed. After each session, mother and son cried, with Beverly in Jim’s arms and both heads on each other’s shoulders. Each felt, but ignored, Jim’s erect cum-covered penis pressed against his mother’s sex.

DeGraves and Bethany came to see them the next day, and everyone, doctor and nursing staff included, were shocked to see the raw grief on his face, and the tears on his cheeks. He actually hugged Beverly, and then Jim. He opened his mouth to speak to them, but no words would come. He made gestures to his heart, to each of them, and to Julie. He looked so devastated, that Beverly finally made the shushing and reassuring sounds that a mother makes to her infant, and Jim grasped DeGraves by the shoulder in support.

Bethany, however, was looking closely at Julie. She stood at her bedside, and crooned a soft lullaby to her, then reached under her hospital gown and inserted a finger, then two, into Julie’s drenched sex and gently brought her to an obvious, if unconscious, climax. Julie’s body relaxed moments later, and her breathing became deep and even as she appeared to sink into a peaceful sleep with a subtle smile upon her face.

DeGraves turned to Bethany, grasped her arm in a clear “thank you” and kissed her on the cheek. He then, turned to Beverly and Jim with that sad look on his face, dipped his head to them, and left the room.

“What is happening to my baby girl?” asked Beverly. “What can we do?”

“We only know that she is being changed,” said Bethany. “Just exactly how she is being changed is mostly up to her, her deepest sexual needs and fantasies. I would suggest doing what I did a few moments ago to allow her to rest. She will wake up. There may be changes to her body. There will definitely be changes to her mind. I do not want to speculate what they might be, because what we say may have an impact on those changes. So please try not to discuss your fears anywhere near her, preferably at all, because what you say in her hearing may very well have an effect on her. Lullabies and gentle things like “Mommy is here for you,” or “Jim is here for you,” will reassure her unconscious mind. Jim should bring her to orgasm when she’s obviously in sexual distress like she was when we got here. When you get your prostheses, you can do it for her too. The doctor and nurses will make sure she’s physically taken care of, but she needs you both emotionally. Try to avoid using the word,” and Bethany silently mouthed “B-A-B-Y”, then resumed, “because that can become a permanent sexual fetish for her, and that might be a tough one to live with, if you understand.”

Beverly looked shocked and appalled, “But I’ve already...!” she began.

“Shhh, just let it go, it may come to nothing,” said Bethany. “Mason and I will come back in five days, which is when the arrangement expires. Julie may wake up before then, and she may not. It depends on Julie. This... has never happened before. But we will be back, and we will do everything we can to help, in any way we can. Mason.... We’ll be back. Stay strong. You are a very, very good and loving mother. It will work out.”

Two more days passed. During the pumping sessions, Jim and his mother clung to each other in a peculiar blend of sexual desire, passion, joy, and desperation. Jim slept in his mother’s bed, and hugged her with love on an almost constant basis. When Julie became sexually distressed every couple of hours, Jim would go over to her bed and stroke her and coo to her, then use his fingers, tongue or mouth to bring her to an orgasm while her mother sang lullabies or told her that “Mommy is here, Mommy loves you,” and that “Jimmy is here for you,” and “Jimmy loves you, too.” Each time, Julie would calm and drift off to a normal-appearing sleep with a slight smile.

Three days before the end of the arrangement, Beverly felt her son’s rigid penis slip inside her as they hugged and cuddled. She reacted with need, not caring about consequences or morality or anything other than a soul-deep need, love, joy, and gratitude. Surprisingly, on reflection, it was much less about passion (the experience of which had become such a constant in their lives), but completely about love-making and comfort. They fell asleep with Jim still inside her, and only woke for the next pumping session alarm. The passionate sex drive that blazed in them with the pumping was back again at full strength.

By two days before the end of the arrangement, Jim was fucking his mother during the pumping sessions, and the orgasms for both were so powerful that both would lose consciousness for a time afterwards. As these days passed, Julie’s body had begun to change. Her breasts grew quickly to what looked like a DD, and her hips grew a bit wider. Her hair seemed to be growing quickly as well, and a line appeared where the color had changed from her honey blonde to a darker color, which became the distinct red-auburn of their mother. She smiled a great deal in her sleep.

On the last day of the arrangement, Dr. Cole gave Beverly several injections, and took her to another room where her prosthetic arms and legs were installed in the bases which had been grafted into her sockets three months earlier, and into which the bones had grown and become anchored. With the connections made, she was able to move them in much the same way that she had been able to move her natural limbs. She couldn’t feel with them, exactly, but she could sense balance and pressure. The doctor had her perform many tests, including standing, balancing on two legs and then one, gripping and turning doorknobs, picking up a glass and drinking from it. Beverly was beyond joyful, and the thought that she could actually care for herself, feed herself, even wipe her ass by herself had her crying like a baby in gratitude.

She discovered the limits of her strength, which were about half of the strength of her natural limbs. When she began to exceed those limits, there was a beeping from the motors in the limbs that signaled that impending burnout threatened. The limbs could be used under normal circumstances then needed to be recharged for several hours. There was even a harness with plugs to insert in small covered holes near where the limbs adjoined her body. The material they were covered with matched her skin in color, but didn’t really feel quite skin-like. The palms, fingers, soles of the feet and toes had a slightly rubbery feel to give some friction to hold things like a glass, and the rest was fairly slick but not slippery. As they finished, Beverly hugged the doctor in thanks, and Dr. Cole beamed with pleasure.

“These are the most advanced prosthetics in the world, but we continue to develop and improve them. We are working on a better version of sensation, but that is still several years away, we think. We’ll need to check you out every few months, make sure everything is working right, and the motors aren’t wearing out. When we get better power storage, we may be able to upgrade your strength to normal human, maybe even beyond, eventually,” said the doctor.

Beverly went back to her room under her own power, and opened the door. She went to her son and hugged him tightly to her, and they cried together in happiness. She then released him, and went to her daughter’s bed, and gasped in shock. Julie looked almost exactly like her mother, with the exception of her longer hair, which still had honey blonde ends. She still slept, and still had her slight smile, the image of her mother’s. Beverly leaned over and embraced her daughter, then kissed her gently on the cheek and forehead. She whispered to her, “I love you,” and Julie sighed in her sleep.

Beverly then crossed the room to her son, removing her gown as she went, and embraced him like a lover. She laid him down, stroked his already stiff erection, mounted him, and rode him to a shattering climax. His cry of “Mommy” as he orgasmed could be heard throughout the complex, and softer cries of release could be heard throughout a few minutes later, especially from Nurse Julie at the nurses station just feet from the hospital room’s door.

The last pumping session happened at midnight, and once again, everyone in the complex had a deeply satisfying climax. Mother and son were given a healthy sedative to sleep through the night, and one was added to Julie’s IV as well, just in case. All was arranged in a phone call from DeGraves himself. It was expected that the next day would be traumatic.

* * *

Beverly and Jim awoke to find DeGraves and Bethany seated in their room. DeGraves was examining Julie, with an eyebrow cocked.

“Wha...?” began Beverly as she sat up, trailing the wires that ran from her limbs to the wall outlet. She shook her head groggily, trying to clear it. Jim rose from beside her, blinking blearily.

“Good morning,” said DeGraves. “How are you feeling?”

“I’m... Oh. Oh... Oh,” said Beverly as normality returned. There was a war of expressions on her face, from that of being appalled, to wretched, very briefly to happy, then to fear and concern, and she looked at her daughter’s bed.

“She’s not awake, yet, but I expect she will be very soon,” said DeGraves.

“What are we going to do? How can we live with ourselves after what we’ve done?” cried Beverly. “And, oh my God, I still want, I still need... it just isn’t that I have to anymore, and I feel so ashamed! What have I done? What have we done?”

“Yes,” said DeGraves. “And the deck was so very stacked against you. You’ve actually come out much better than I’d feared.”

“You! You did this to us! Why? Why didn’t you just... just....”

DeGraves face was a study in sadness. “Because I saw what would happen if I didn’t “help.” You would have driven your children to kill you in your depression and despair. They would begin to resent you more and more as taking care of your every need took up their lives, leaving them as virtual slaves to maintain an existence that you hated. Jim would have gotten a job, and then an additional job to pay for everything while Julie spent all her time taking care of you, then he would come home to a resentful and bitter mother and sister who were jealous of the “freedom” in the outside world that you both would feel he had, but, of course, that “freedom” would be an illusion that only the two of you could see. It would be Jim that purchased the arsenic, but both of your children would go to prison for your assisted suicide, and would serve terms for murder. They would never have lives worth living, no relationships, no love, no friends, just obligation and misery and guilt. The choice was to refuse my help, and allow that to come to pass, or to help, and gamble that you could keep yourselves from complete depravity.”

“But we’ve become depraved, incestuous sex maniacs, and God only knows what has happened to Julie....” sobbed Beverly. Jim hugged her to his side, and she lay her head on his shoulder and cried.

At this, Bethany stood and walked to Julie’s bed and stroked her head. “It looks like she loves you dearly, Beverly, so much so that she wants to be you deep inside, or at least as like you as she can be. We will have to see what has happened in her head when she wakes up, and that should be soon.”

“What about my breasts, the milk, will it always be cursed like this?” asked Beverly. And how on Earth can it be safe for anyone, let alone a prince or princess, if it did that to my baby girl?”

DeGraves answered, “The milk you produced was... processed... so that what caused the effects for Julie was removed. I didn’t lie to you at all. Everything I told you about it was true. It was only dangerous before, er, processing, and even at that, it was the most dangerous to the three of you. If we just shipped it direct, it would probably result in a prince that was a bit perverse somehow, like needing to be spanked, wearing diapers, or having a pacifier fetish or somesuch, some sexual kink most probably linked to his or her infancy or childhood. The real danger was always to you three, because we’re family. But now, you just have normal, natural breast milk.”

Julie began to move in her bed, waking. Bethany, who was standing at the bedside, assisted her to sit up. “Whooaah,” she groaned, and rubbed her head, and then her eyes blearily. Her voice sounded eerily like Beverly’s.

“Baby, are you okay?” Beverly asked, and Jim walked over to his sister’s bedside as well.

“Oh, Mommy, my head hurts.... What happened to my voice? Oh my God, my boobies are huge! Oh fuck, they’re sensitive, too! Mmmm!” She looked up and saw Jim. “Hi Jimmy! Come here! Have you got something for Mommy?” she asked as she grabbed Jim’s crotch, which sprouted an erection almost instantly.

“Ahem,” said DeGraves.

“Oh, hi, Lord DeGraves!” said Julie brightly, not letting go of her brother’s shaft. “Where are we?” She turned to the other side of the bed where she saw Bethany. “Hi Beth’ny! Are we having a party?” She reached under Bethany’s short skirt and caressed what she found there.

Bethany cooed, but then took Julie’s hand out from under her skirt, licked her fingers, then gave Julie a kiss on the lips and said, “Not right now, dear, maybe later. You think you can be good for us for a little while so we can talk? Let go of Jimmy, dear, he needs to think more clearly for a while, and you doing that will not help, okay?”

Julie pouted a moment, then said, “Phooey. If I gotta. Why does my voice sound like Mommy’s? And what has happened to my titties, and my... my body is different!”

DeGraves gently pulled Jim away and back towards his mother, and Bethany retreated out of stroking distance. “Do you remember suckling at your mother’s breast, Julie?”

“Oh, fuck. Where’s Mommy?” Julie turned in her bed so she could see her mother, who stood up from her own bed. “Mommy! You’re standing! You’ve got arms and legs! Is it all over?”

“Well, sort of,” said Beverly, moving closer. “But there have been some complications.”

“Oh, Mommy, come here! I want to hug you!”

Beverly went to hug her daughter, but in the middle of the hug, Julie bent down and latched on to her mother’s nipple and sucked like an infant. If Beverly’s legs had been her originals, she would have fallen at the wave of pleasure and arousal washed through her.

Bethany pulled Julie’s mouth away from Beverly’s breast, saying “You promised, Julie! Now stop that.” as DeGraves pulled Beverly out of range. Bethany hopped out of Julie’s range of grasp as well.

“Julie, tell us, how do you feel?” asked DeGraves.

“Horny! God I want to play with Mommy and Jimmy and Beth’ny so bad! Do you want to play? I want to make a baby with Jimmy.”

“Not right now, thank you Julie. We need to talk, just talk, okay?”

“Oh all right,” Julie pouted.

“Is there anything else you feel, Julie? Anything bad, or wrong?”

“I’m hungry,” Julie answered. “I’m hungry and horny and want to play and make a baby and take care of it and be a good mommy.” She looked at DeGraves, waiting for the next question.

“Okay,” he said, “Let’s see if we can’t get the nurse to bring you some pudding or something. What would you like to eat?”

Julie considered. “Pancakes,” she said decisively. “I want pancakes and syrup.”

DeGraves smiled at her and said, “We’ll just go and make sure they get that for you.” He nodded everyone toward the door but Bethany, whom it appeared he was leaving on babysitting duty.

DeGraves went to the nurse’s station and passed the meal request along to Nurse Julie, along with a caution to knock first and wait for Bethany to answer the door. DeGraves, Jim, and Beverly went to Jim’s old room, which was separated from Beverly’s by Julie’s old empty room. He sat on the couch, while Beverly and Jim sat on the bed.

“Well. Mentally, she appears to be rather childlike. She has been spared the anguish of guilt, but also appears to have had her sex drive enhanced a great deal. I’m afraid she has a pregnancy fetish, and her breasts appeared to be producing milk as well. She knows that you are her mother, but thinks of herself as ‘Mommy’ as well. She’s going to be a real handful. And I suspect that while she’ll be happy to ‘play’ sexually with just about anyone, she is going to be fully fixated on you two as both family and playmates. I... think... she may already be pregnant. Is that possible Jim?”

Jim looked at the floor. “I don’t... it could be... there was a time there that I don’t quite... I mean, I’m not sure what was real and what was just in my head. I was kind of out of my head there for a little while, when I stopped the tea, and I dreamed and thought all kinds of crazy shit. Like, I remember fucking Bethany’s breasts and pussy, but I don’t think that actually happened, right? I mean, she wouldn’t have messed up the arrangement like that, right? Maybe she was just there and I dreamed it? There were all kinds of things that think I remember from that crazy time, but I don’t know. I may have fucked Julie. I know she jerked me off sometimes. She could make me....”

“We’ll get a pregnancy test done on Julie, then,” said DeGraves. But now we are at a decision point. If you want, I can just pay you and leave you to live your lives as best you can. There are other options that might make your lives easier if you would prefer. I can help relieve the guilt and shame that you feel, and will feel every time you give into the imprinted desires you won’t be able to stop having. Julie will need to be taken care of, and if you do it yourselves, I can virtually guarantee that you will feel more and more shame as she continues to act out and break down any will to resist you may try to have. I have done this for some others, when asked. It allows for an easier acceptance, even an embracing of their new reality and desires. I can also, because you are family, and because of what my assistance has done to you, have you come to live with me. I have several estates in different countries, and a large number of staff that can assist, especially with Julie.”

“What, would it be like a constant orgy or something?” asked Jim.

“It would be, shall we say, much more sexually accepting and supportive than the outside world. But not like what you’ve been through. Not anymore.”

“And what, you want to fuck Julie all the time?” asked Jim, suspiciously.

“Ah, no, Jim. I’m an old, old man, and I have some rather specific preferences in sexual partners, and have grown quite attached to Bethany. Bethany, however, has very liberal tastes and is open to almost any adventure. I would expect that she would be delighted to be a playmate for you and Julie, and even your mother if she’s interested, and possibly all at the same time. But while I am indeed a randy old goat, none of you are, ah, my ‘type’.” DeGraves grinned.

He continued, more soberly, “Seriously, Jim, you three are family, and most of my life I have had to avoid any contact with family at all for fear of what has happened with you three. Now that all this has happened, that is no longer a problem. There may come a time when you choose to leave and marry and have children of your own, and I would stay as far away from them as I could to keep them safe. Having family near me, after so long, is actually one of the only things I really want, but couldn’t dare have, until now.”

Beverly looked at Jim, then at DeGraves. “We’ll come. Maybe we can do something with the house for another quadriplegic, maybe, someone who was like me? I mean, it wouldn’t make them... like us, right? That was just us, right? Because otherwise I want to burn it to the ground and fence the property off forever!”

“No, it is yours to do with as you wish, and just like the money, spending it or giving it away won’t do anything to anyone except maybe make their lives better. I’m not helping them, you are. No price or arrangement connected with me is attached.” DeGraves confirmed.

“Very well then. What do we do?”

“Bethany will arrange for a crew to get you moved in with us. You’ll have to contact a lawyer to set up whatever you want to do with the house; I can have nothing to do with it. Not that it matters, but I approve your choice of what to do with the house. It truly makes me happy when a bit of good can be done for someone without my condition causing havoc for them. It happens so very rarely. Now, come, stand here and look me in the eye.”

Jim stood before DeGraves and looked into his eyes. He would never be able to describe what he saw there, but it was like a kaleidoscope of stories and people and sex and... he came back to himself, a little dizzy, but feeling... okay. With himself, his family, and life. He stood aside as his mother did the same.

Then all three of them stood and walked back to their room, where they found Bethany, Nurse Julie, and Julie naked, covered in syrup, laughing and enjoying a sticky and milky playful menage a trois while feeding each other pancakes. Beverly laughed and walked over to kiss her daughter, pinching a nipple and squirting milk on Bethany’s smiling face.

* * *

A Year Later

Lord Mason DeGraves opened his door to find a brother and sister holding hands and looking nervous. DeGraves leered, and opened the door wide. “Come this way,” he said gleefully, and the two glanced at each other as they followed him to his office, with the single chair in front of the desk. He waved them to the chair to sit down.

“Is there another chair?” asked the girl named Petra.

“Sit,” he replied. “Both of you.”

DeGraves sat behind his large desk. He took a moment as the siblings got themselves arranged to glance at the picture of four of his family, two lovely auburn-haired and large-breasted women who looked almost like twins, and a younger man holding a baby. All were smiling with love and happiness, and it warmed his heart as it did every time he saw it, or them. The picture sat next to a framed note of gratitude for his family’s assistance from the Princess of Wales. He turned to the embarrassed-looking and blushing soon-to-be couple in front of him, and said, “Now, the pair of you are blood relatives, yes? You share the same birth parents?”