The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Family in Need: A Mason DeGraves Story

by Baerd

©2018, by Baerd.

All rights reserved.

Email:

Chapter 2

Julie was tested the next day. They found that she was, in fact, pregnant. Of greater concern were the mental and developmental changes she had been through. Her body, which so closely resembled her mother’s, was biologically her own age of 19 years, it only appeared to be that of a 36-year-old; it’s topology had changed, but only one of her bodily functions appeared to be impacted. Her breasts were actually a bit larger than her mother’s, and appeared to be lactating prematurely, but otherwise normally. She expressed herself at a verbal level between five and nine years of age. Her comprehension, however, was that of a twenty-year-old college student. She understood, and retained, the information she was exposed to, and was capable of reading and comprehending at a graduate student level. What went in was highly advanced, but what came out was appropriate for Sesame Street. Analyzing the physical structures of her brain showed no damage whatsoever. She was a perfectly normal bright 19-year-old; her changes were not harmful to her, just puzzling.

After being discharged from the medical unit, Bethany drove them to their new home in DeGraves’ manor house. Most of their belongings had already been unpacked in three of the upstairs rooms off of a long corridor. There was a larger room which contained what can only be described as a huge, low bed suitable for the three of them, plus room for four or five others, as well as cushioned geometrical shapes that would allow for any number of activities.

They went downstairs for dinner and to meet many of the house staff: the cook, several gardeners, the chauffeur, several maids, and an errand boy. All appeared to be very fit and about twenty years old, though Beverly had come to understand that appearances could be deceiving when it came to people in DeGraves’ service.

After dinner, Bethany took the Galwins back upstairs to “christen” the new bedroom, shimmying out of her French Maid outfit in less than two seconds, removing Jim’s pants a moment later, then ripping his shirt open, sending buttons flying. She slid up to him and wrapped her arms and a leg around him, and gave him a deep kiss, then brought him down to the bed.

Julie helped her mother disrobe a bit more slowly, taking her time to kiss, nibble, and suck each part of the body as she uncovered it. Julie stepped out of her dress, and led her mother down to the top of the bed, and then tweaked Beverly’s nipples, making her gasp and instantly get wet. Not letting go of her mother’s nipples, Julie licked her way down to her mother’s pussy and licked the lips while tweaking her nipples again. Beverly moaned, and her clitoris popped up and her dampened labia opened. Julie slid her tongue deep into her mother’s pussy, and tenderly licked it from deep within up to the clitoris, which she sucked lightly, lightly and then strongly while squeezing her mother’s nipples in the same rhythm and intensity.

Beverly moaned and grabbed Julie’s head, pulling it in and grinding her pussy against Julie’s face. She turned her face to the side, and found that Bethany and Jim were watching while stroking each other. Seeing this, Beverly groaned again, and cried “Oh, fuck, Julie! Make me come! Please!” Julie hummed, her lips on Beverly’s clit, then lifted her head and said, “No, Mommy, you wait. I don’t want you to come just yet.” She then resumed sucking her mother’s clit and humming. The hum grew louder and louder and the tweaking of nipples grew sharper and tighter as Beverly cried out, arching and bucking and begging to cum. As Beverly’s cries reached a crescendo, Julie lifted her face again and said, “Now, Mommy, cum for me now!” and went right back to sucking and humming. Beverly screamed her release and milk flew from her nipples, showering her and her daughter with liquid. As Beverly bucked, Julie leapt to her mother’s right breast, and sucked deeply at her nipple. Her mother’s climax renewed and deepened, and her cries went higher and higher until they were no longer audible to human hearing. She clutched her daughter to her breast, and a pulsing sound and lubricant flowed from her pussy as the spasms of her multiple orgasms rolled through it.

“Wow!” exclaimed Bethany as she and Jim watched, fascinated. She mounted Jim backwards and began riding him as she watched Julie and Beverly. Beverly kept bucking and twitching for a few minutes, and then relaxed abruptly, having passed out from just too much pleasure. Julie stood up and walked over to Bethany, pulled her in for a kiss, and then offered a nipple to her. Bethany licked it and then sucked it, and tasted the sweet milk from Julie’s breast flowed into her mouth. She sucked it more strongly, and as she did, she ground her pussy down on Jim’s cock, feeling it penetrate her incredibly deeply. Julie was pinching her nipples as she did, and Bethany felt like an orgasm was coming from the center of the Earth, gaining power and strength as it accelerated towards her. It hit like a wave, rolling up her body from her pussy to her nipples to her brain and then back again. She lost herself in passion, and felt Jim’s climax filling her womb, and as his erection wilted she flung herself onto Julie, diving for her pussy with an animal growl as Julie fell back on the bed. Bethany was swept with a demanding need for sex, for pleasure, to make others feel pleasure and passion and oh dear God she needed to cum! She flipped herself around so she was straddling Julie’s face and planted her pussy on Julie’s waiting mouth and tongue.

It was a night of wildest sex, a constant orgy of changing partners and configurations. And milk. Each got the most amazing pleasure from suckling at Julie and Beverly’s nipples, and it drove the two women who were almost like twins to orgasm every single time. It was all in the moment, and would be remembered by each of them later in episodes, passionate couplings and triplings and quadruplings filled with passion and sex sounds and heights of slick, sliding, sticky and slippery pleasure, the smell of arousal and orgasmic spendings, and the flavors of cum and pussy, and of salt and sweet milk.

The next morning, all four woke cuddled in a heap, sore and in desperate need of a shower. Bethany told Jim as they walked down the hall to take care of those morning needs that she’d had a lot of kinky fun through the years working for DeGraves, but that the previous evening had been a first for her. She told him that she’d never realized she had a breast milk fetish before. She shook her head then grinned at him, and said “I’m going to have to indulge that a lot more often!” and laughed.

* * *

It was about three weeks after moving into DeGraves’ house that Beverly began to think something was different about Julie’s milk. She noticed that anyone who drank it became horny, or perhaps hornier would be a better term, for several hours afterward. Jim could have an erection all day long, with frequent copious orgasms, without suffering the crippling condition known as priapism. Beverly found herself lost in a sexual hazes that easily rivalled and even surpassed their time during the contract with DeGraves. She found that her own milk production had grown enormously, seemingly without the need to ingest more fluids. All three of them should be seriously dehydrated, but were not. This could make for some seriously extended sexual marathons, and as Bethany was a frequent playmate, there had been a few testy phone calls from DeGraves searching for his tardy and extremely distracted assistant.

DeGraves finally came upstairs to investigate, and Beverly discussed her observations with him. Jim milked his sister into a glass for him, and this became a new fun game for Julie, who then demanded a collar with a cowbell on it, mooed a lot, and made Jim call her “Bossy” when she wore it and he milked her. DeGraves went downstairs and drank the milk, then spent the afternoon keeping up easily with his randy French Maid, who had gotten it direct from the source. At that point, they knew for certain that something was up.

DeGraves called Dr. Cole to come and get a sample, which thrilled Julie to no end as she had a soft and very wet spot for the handsome doctor ever since their original stay in the medical complex. When Dr. Cole left the next morning, walking a bit bowlegged, he took with him a vial of the milk. He analyzed it and found nothing unusual in its chemistry, so he sent it out for a more in-depth analysis. Again, nothing unusual was found. He reported these findings back to DeGraves while visiting Julie again. DeGraves carefully examined Julie, her breasts, and her milk, and decided that he understood what was happening. Apparently one of his “somethings” had been captured during her transformation and was charging the milk with something—DeGraves had problems speaking about such things, literally. Jim summed it up as “It turns her milk into a magical aphrodisiac,” and DeGraves did not object.

DeGraves’ cook heard about this, and came up to visit. Trish was a gorgeous tall black woman who wore a very short frilly light blue dress with a neckline that showed a grand canyon of cleavage and had a smile that melted hearts and pussies as well as charmed snakes and penises. She had come up to inquire about the magic milk, and her sampling it caused DeGraves to order out for pizza for dinner that night. The next morning, after finally locating the pieces of her short dress again, she asked Jim to milk Julie, uh, Bossy, for a bucket of it and took it down to the kitchens to experiment.

The staff of DeGraves manor were a bit distracted for the next few days, as impromptu orgies broke out after meals. Trish finally settled on cupcakes as a good controlled dosage, not too strong so as to make work impossible, but strong enough to make anyone who ate one or two manageably horny for several hours. Originally, Trish had been a biological research chemist that DeGraves had hired to develop the tea that quieted the sex drive for several days after drinking it, and she had stayed on long afterwards for the further research as well as the fun. She had discovered a number of plants with fascinating properties that she had combined into various powders, treats, teas and side dishes that she used in DeGraves’ service. She had, a decade before, discovered a passion for baking, as well as a devilish streak that would occasionally make its presence known as after-dinner surprises.

In the meantime, Beverly had spoken to Dr. Cole during a lull between orgasms as they were catching their breath, and made a suggestion for an upgrade. Dr. Cole cocked an eyebrow and agreed that it would be a useful addition, and promised to get it in the works before diving back between Julie’s legs. Julie’s delighted giggle tickled Beverly’s clit, and Beverly threw her head back with a “YES!” as Jim and Bethany caused a triple orgasm sucking strenuously at each of her nipples and being rewarded a powerful flow of milk. Jim then stepped between his mother’s legs and fucked her vigorously while fingering Bethany to an orgasm as she kissed his mother deeply. After Beverly and Jim climaxed, they switched places so that Bethany had a turn on Jim’s cock and Julie rode the doctor to yet another shattering climax. After several hours of this, everyone fell asleep, exhausted. Lord DeGraves strode into the room, looked around, shook his head as he found Bethany dead asleep with her head on Julie’s pelvis and one hand clutching Jim’s semi-erect penis and the other with it’s two middle fingers embedded in Beverly’s pussy. There were snores, and occasional moans, from the sleepers all around. He shrugged and went downstairs to inform Trish that dinner would be late, if it happened at all, and that she damn well better not be serving any of her surprises tonight.

The next morning, DeGraves had one of the milking machines that had been used on Beverly brought up and had the cups placed on Julie who had put on her collar and tinkled her bell at him before he turned it on. Julie, like her mother, had acquired a powerful nipple sensitivity, so that nipple and clitoral stimulation felt not just identical, but linked all three. After an hour of multiple orgasms, Julie finally ran dry, surrounded by her family, DeGraves and Bethany, all amazed and a bit bleary-eyed.

“Aw, shucks,” panted and pouted Julie now that the fun was over.

“Was I like that?” asked Beverly as she was being gently fucked by Jim from behind, the both of them having watched the show at fairly close range.

“Yes, but not for nearly as long at a time,” said Jim.

DeGraves said, “We can’t be having her milk affect everyone in the house like it has been—nothing is getting done, and you are all losing an alarming amount of weight. Adults require more in their diet, and you’ve been exercising off far more than you’ve been taking in.”

“And Julie needs a good diet for the baby! You’re eating for two, now dear,” said Beverly. “Cum and milk is not enough!“

Julie looked guilty, dropped her head, and placed a hand on her womb. “I’ve gotta be a good mommy,” she stated in a matter of fact tone. “I’ll be a good girl, Mommy. No more milkies.”

“Well, we will still need to milk you, dear,” said DeGraves. “We’ll just use the machine. You liked that, didn’t you?”

“Oh, yes, I do! I like that a lot!” Julie replied enthusiastically.

“Maybe every so often we can have an ice cream social!” said Jim.

“I’m quite certain we can arrange some events like that,” replied DeGraves drily with a smile as he pulled out of Bethany and pulled up his pants to fasten them.

* * *

Without the sexual rocket fuel that was Julie’s milk, sexual frequency dropped from unbelievably constant to just “a lot.” Julie, of course, with her milking sessions, still lived in a state of daily sexual marathons, and those, of course, had an effect on her family and any observers: family, friends, and passers-by still wound up having a great deal of sex. Something about Julie’s wild abandon during the milking sessions could make the most asexual person horny, not that there were any asexual people living in the DeGraves home. People knew when milking time was, and would often find excuses to be nearby, if not in the room, when they occurred.

With the time that had previously spent in rampant sexual marathons freed up, Jim, Julie, and Beverly spent a lot more time talking and sharing with each other, and with Bethany. Jim and Bethany became particularly close, with Jim helping Bethany in her work coordinating business matters for DeGraves and the household, and the two would take walks in the evenings together, talking. Beverly also grew closer with Bethany, enjoying talks with the older woman who looked so much younger.

The staff of DeGraves’ manor grew in number a bit—it took an extra maid to look after the Galwins, and DeGraves hired a woman to take care of his stables. He built stables and bought horses and a large amount of pasturage behind the house that was her responsibility. It was not a well-kept secret that this was one of his “arrangements,” but the young lady was accepted as just another member of the household by everyone else, and no one inquired as to why she wasn’t sleeping with anyone, or even made passes at her, though she was quite attractive.

People in varying groups came to visit DeGraves at the rate of about once every other week, saw him in his office, and left again. DeGraves would often take the time to pay them a visit in whatever their no-longer normal lives were, and check up on them. They would often return after a month or two, usually panicked or upset or outraged, and demand to see DeGraves, who would meet them and see them off looking much less agitated and much more resigned when they left. Final visits, or payoff days, would come, and people would leave looking somber, happy, regretful, or doomed and fearful. And time passed.

* * *

Four months later, Julie was entering her third trimester, and her pregnant belly was often on display even when she was clothed. Something about it was fascinating—people were pulled to touch and pat and stroke it, and rather than finding it annoying as so many women do, Julie reveled in it. She was very proud of being a mother, so proud she virtually glowed with it. Jim, too, was a proud father, and he was often seen standing behind Julie, his arms around her, one hand resting lovingly on her belly feeling for kicks and movements.

The casual observer would not notice that rubbing Julie’s belly would make her very wet, and if Jim was standing behind her she would push backwards into his crotch. Julie was very turned on by her pregnancy, and had everyone call her “Mommy” when they visited her in the sex bedroom upstairs. She gloried in her belly, and her mood swings went from non-moody to horny, her emotional outbursts were strangely limited to sexual and loving, and her cravings tended to be for cum or pussy, her tears were of joy and of love and pride. The women of the house who had given birth themselves watched and were jealous, remembering their own pregnancies quite differently. On the other hand, it was very hard to remain jealous of Julie or to hold a grudge, as she was so lovingly childlike, giving, and thoughtful at the same time.

It was around this time that Susan Collins and her mother and father arrived for a visit at the request of DeGraves. Susan and Julie had been classmates in school. Susan’s biological mother had actually died in childbirth with Susan, and her father remarried a few years later to a 20-year-old woman named Terri. Both Terri and Susan had a similar body type, tall, willowy, with long legs that were shapely from ass to the ground. Terri had raven hair while Susan’s was dark brown, and while Susan had C-cup breasts, Terri’s were a B. Susan’s father, William, was 55 and gray-haired, with a beard that was gray with streaks of black. He was very average-looking, not especially short or tall, fat or thin; William was the kind of guy you’d walk past without realizing that anyone was there. The only thing that stuck out about him at all was the very expensive camera around his neck that hung down almost at his waist on his right side.

The Collins family arrived at dinner time, and Bethany escorted them into the dining room. Julie jumped up and ran to Susan and threw her arms around her neck, drawing her in for an extended hug that involved a bit of dancing and bouncing. Susan was a bit taken aback by what appeared to be a 35-year-old woman with large breasts grabbing her and frolicking like an excited 5-year-old. Beverly, seeing this, called Julie over to sit down and behave herself, and to let their guests sit down and say hello. Julie dropped her head and mock sulked as she returned to her chair.

DeGraves said to Susan, “I’m sorry, Miss Collins, you may not have recognized your old friend Julie. She has been through some changes since you last saw each other.”

“Julie? Oh, my God, I’m sorry! I didn’t recognize you! I thought you were your mother! What happened?”

“I drank Mommy’s breast milk.” replied Julie, like it explained everything.

Jim stepped in. “We took your suggestion about seeing Lord DeGraves. It turns out we’re related, but we still had to make an arrangement with him. During the arrangement, Julie accidentally drank some of our mother’s breast milk, and because we’re family it had some unexpected side-effects. Julie and mother now look a lot alike, and Julie acts like she’s very young. Lord DeGraves helped mother out with prosthetic arms and legs, and because of how things wound up he asked us to move in with him.” He looked at DeGraves, who nodded and smiled.

“Well summarized, Jim,” said DeGraves. “Please, Mr. And Ms. Collins, Susan, have a seat! Have dinner with us! It is a pleasure to see you again!” he said with a bit of a leer. “I see your new careers are going well!” he said giving a look at the quality high stilettos the ladies wore.

“Yes, thank you, Lord DeGraves,” Terri Collins said as she sat in the chair DeGraves held out for her. “It has been quite an educational experience. We would never have believed such a... niche market... existed before we met you.”

Susan looked at Julie across the table and said, “Julie, I’m so sorry! I knew you were in a desperate situation, but I didn’t think... I mean... I was afraid that something would happen but... um, are you really pregnant?“

“Yeah, I am! I’m going to be a good Mommy!” nodded Julie. “You want to feel my tummy? Sometimes you can feel the baby kick!”

“Um, maybe later?” said Susan.

“Okay!” agreed Julie, happily.

“So Julie said she thought you were shoe models before her change?” Beverly askd Terri.

“Ah. Yes. Well, sort of,” said Terri with a blush. She took a deep breath, and said, “Well, since Susan sent you to Lord DeGraves, I guess we should tell you our story.” She paused, collecting her thoughts and her courage.

“William had been laid off from his job, and the office I worked for got downsized out of existence about two years ago. We were living on our savings and had emptied our retirement accounts when Susan saw the ad that Lord DeGraves ran in the local newspaper. William was an amateur photographer and I had a small collection of shoes I liked, and my shoes would fit Susan, and that was what he was advertising for, so we came to see him. He offered us a large amount of money, but there were conditions we had to meet. We were a bit uncomfortable at first—I mean, we had to only wear our high heels and skimpy underwear, and we couldn’t... um... sexually, um... the conditions were we could only have sex if Bill took pictures of it, and we wore our high heels. We thought we’d just go without sex during the two months of the deal, but it was like forbidden fruit—we got very horny as time went on! We didn’t think that Lord DeGraves would know if Bill and I cheated, but he did. Never, ever lie to Lord DeGraves! He had warned us, and we just pretended we hadn’t done it.”

“Things got crazy at that point. The horniness got worse and worse, and we kind of... lost track of ourselves. The next thing we knew, we were naked and doing everything on camera. So now Susan and I are shoe fetish porn stars, which can pay surprisingly good money, but I think we’d do it even if it didn’t pay anything. We can’t stop. And Bill kind of lives through his camera.”

Terri blushed furiously, while Susan studied her meal and William examined the ceiling for cracks or blemishes in the paint or dust specks. There weren’t any, of course, as the exhibitionist maids had long ago discovered that dusting the ceilings allowed anyone below to easily see under their uniforms, and they liked that a lot. Enough, in fact, that the looker might get dripped upon if they were standing directly under them, which they considered another plus.

DeGraves nodded happily, and said, “I was able to put them in touch with someone who deals with that market, as well as several others. The mother and daughter angle was also a good selling point. Bill’s photographic skills have improved markedly, both in stills and motion! He is excellent at framing shots and capturing emotions and the physical responses in his subjects!”

Jim and Beverly nodded politely, and Julie exclaimed “You have sexy pretty shoes!” Susan and Terri both blushed and smiled in response. Their nipples also sprang to attention, and both slipped a hand below the table, and William touched his camera.

DeGraves said, “Please eat! Enjoy your dinner! Trish has outdone herself this evening, and I understand that we are having her special cupcakes for dessert!” That seemed to catch the family’s attention, and they took an interest in their food.

Beverly and Jim smiled and blushed at this news, while Julie cheered, “Yay! Cupcakes!” As they ate their dinner, Beverly and Jim took turns telling their story, with occasional emphatic additions by Julie.

The Collins family relaxed more and more with the food, wine, the realization that they were not being judged, and that they were not alone in their differences from society’s expectations.

* * *

“The worst part,” Susan said to Beverly and Jim, “is how alone we feel! People can’t understand, even the people who buy our stuff—we’re treated like freaks, and we feel like freaks. I mean, a year and a half ago we would never have thought we’d be here. We couldn’t imagine it. Society would throw us in jail, or burn us alive for what we need to do. And we feel so guilty, so ashamed! And the weird thing is that it excites me to be ashamed about it! Oh, God, I feel so bad that I told Julie about Lord DeGraves and did this to you!”

“Shh, shh, it’s okay, dear,” said Beverly. “We are okay with it, we’ve come to terms with it. We have our family, and we love each other, and here, we don’t have to worry much about what other people think. Everyone here accepts us for who we are. So you don’t have to feel bad about us! Of course, it wasn’t so hard for us to leave normal society behind—it had mostly rejected us already. It’s amazing how people forget those who are crippled or ill and those who spend all their time taking care of them. We’re family, and we love and rely on each other, and we have a few friends here who know who we are and why we are the way we are. That’s enough for us. I’m just sorry it’s so hard for you!”

“This is the first time in a very long time we don’t feel like... outsiders. I can’t tell you what a relief it is to not feel like everyone is looking down at us!” said Terri.

“Well, we know Mason has made other arrangements with people, surely we can form a support network!” said Beverly.

“This is not something I can help with,” said DeGraves firmly, “and you know why. It would be like making another, larger arrangement. It would cause... issues... for everyone involved if I were to assist in this.”

Bethany shot a meaningful look at Beverly, who said, “I see. Would it cause such problems if I were to help?”

“No, my dear, I don’t think so, at least not in the future.” said DeGraves.

“We’ll talk,” said Beverly to Terri, after looking at Bethany. “Maybe we can come up with something.”

Trish entered carrying a large platter of cupcakes, decoratively frosted with buttercream in different colors and flavors. “You should be careful with these,” she said with a wink.

“Terri, Susan, I would strongly suggest no more than two each!” exclaimed Beverly. “They are very tasty—Trish is a marvelous baker!—but they are very potent aphrodisiacs, so be warned! They are made with Julie’s breast milk, and we warned you about that!”

Susan took up a cupcake and looked at it, then at Julie. “Really, with your breast milk? Pumped out of your breasts?”

“Oh, yeah! It’s so wonderful! I get to be milked a coupla times a day, and it makes me cum so hard and so much! And my milkies make everyone fuck!”

“Um, I see,” said Susan, looking harder at the cupcake and sniffing it. “It smells wonderful!” She looked at her mother. “Should we?”

Terri looked at Jim, who had finished one and was starting on another, then at Beverly who was taking a bite, and then at Julie, who had chocolate icing on her face and no more cupcakes in front of her. Bethany and Trish were enjoying theirs with coffee.

“I guess so. We wouldn’t want to be rude!” she said, then she took a bite. “Oh my God! These are fabulous! This icing is incredible!”

Trish nodded, and said, “The secret is in adding a touch of espresso powder to the chocolate, and lemon curd to the lemon.”

When all the cupcakes were gone, Susan asked, “What happens now?”

“We should all adjourn upstairs. You’ll feel the effects in about ten minutes. I’m glad I fully charged my arms and legs today! You’ll get to see the infamous pump up there. It’s about time for Julie to get milked now, anyway, and that seems to make everyone hot. It’s hard to watch someone have so many orgasms without getting excited yourself.”

“You go ahead, I think Trish and I will stay downstairs this evening,” said DeGraves. A glance over to them revealed Trish already topless and playing with her nipples. “It looks like Trish got an early start on the cupcakes.” The wolfish grin from Trish was blinding as she dropped her tiny dress to the floor and advanced on DeGraves like a predator stalking her prey. DeGraves ate the last bite of his cupcake and smiled back at her in much the same fashion.

“Oh, dear, we’d really better get a move on! I can feel the cupcakes already kicking in! Julie, Jim, let’s go.” The three Galwin’s moved to the stairway with alacrity.

Bethany turned to the Collins family, saying, “If you’ll just follow us...” and guided them towards the stairway.

As they were reaching the top of the stairs and the hallway leading to the sex bedroom, they heard the pump start, and shortly after than the sound of a very excited Julie ringing her miniature cowbell and mooing excitedly. They walked into the room to see Julie on all fours, naked, with the pump’s suction cups attached over her nipples, wearing her cowbell collar and a pair of fuzzy horns on a headband. As they watched, her eyes closed and her pelvis began working back and forth, and she slipped a hand to her crotch and a finger into her apparently already wet pussy. “Oh, moo moo moooo!” she cried.

“Holy shit!” cried Susan, watching what appeared to be the pregnant clone of her best friend’s mother finger herself as milk was pumped from her very large breasts. She watched as Jim walked up behind his mother, cupped her breasts, tweaking her nipples as he opened her dress. Beverly ground her ass into Jim’s crotch with a look of pleasure on her face, then turned around to tear off his shirt and unbuckle his belt.

“Just watch a moment,” said Bethany in their ears. “Listen to Julie, and watch as Beverly swallows her son’s cock. See how hard he is for her? Can’t you hear the need in her voice as she moans? Look, he’s going to fuck her from behind! He’s very good at that, and he can stay hard for us even when she cums. Do you know her nipples are just like clits for her? Clits that will erupt with milk if you suck on them....”

“I don’t know whether it’s the cupcakes or what’s happening, but God this is hot!” said Terri.

“I don’t actually think I care, Mother, I just want to fuck!” cried Susan, feeling a rush of lust and hedonism erupt throughout her body.

“Allow me to assist Madame,” said Bethany in a French accent, scooting up to Terri’s back and unzipping her dress. “And you, Mademoiselle,” she said as she did the same for Susan. William had his pants off already, grasping his erection in one hand while working his camera with the other. The flashes seemed to spark an immediate reaction in his wife and daughter, who began kissing and caressing each other’s breasts while Bethany slipped their thongs down their legs and over their very high shoes. Bethany then slid her hands up their thighs to caress their moistening pussies, causing coos and moans from the pair. Terri dropped down to grind her pussy on Carol’s high-heeled sandal-decked foot with a “Yes!” that was echoed by her daughter, “Fuck my foot, mother! Grind your pussy on it! Oh, God, your fingers, yes, more!” she said to Bethany

Snap, snap, snap went the camera, and the flashes seemed to bring both mother and daughter closer to orgasm, click by click. “So fast, so fast, I’ve never gotten so turned on so fast!” cried Terri grinding her sodden pussy against her daughter’s feet.

“Oh, mother, I need you,” cried Susan as she fell to the floor, her legs wide. Her mother took off her sandal and placed rubbed her foot against Susan’s dripping pussy, with it’s clitoris rising out from the top of it’s lips. Bethany, finding herself abandoned went to Julie and displaced her hand with her mouth. Jim was fucking Beverly from behind, pulsing and tweaking her nipples in rhythm with his thrusts, watching Susan and Terri fuck each other with their feet. This was a sexual act he had never even imagined. As the two were reaching orgasm, William closed in, stroking himself harder and faster, clicking the camera faster and faster, until all three reached their peak. William aimed his semen first at his daughter’s foot embedded in his wife’s pussy, then his wife’s foot. This appeared to cause the two women to reach orgasm. Jim could see the muscle spasms ripple through the two women’s bodies, but lost his focus as his own mother reached an orgasm that felt like she was trying to pull his body back into her womb penis-first. He narrowly avoided orgasm himself, and as his mother relaxed he moved behind Bethany to mount her.

Susan and Terri watched this while still rubbing each other’s crotches with the soles of their feet. “Uh, Mother, I think I’m going to need to go again in a minute,” said Susan, “I’m still horny.” “Me, too, baby,” said Terri, in a voice that betrayed her amazement. “How about you, Bill?” He nodded.

“Has she just had one long orgasm?” Susan asked her mother.

“Mmm, actually, she has multiple orgasms, one with each pump,” explained Beverly laying back and stroking her clit lazily. They heard a crash from downstairs, which alarmed the guests, but Beverly waived their concern away, saying, “That’s just Trish and Mason fucking. She likes using the dining room table sometimes.” Beverly crawled over to Susan and offered a nipple, “Have some milk to wash down those cupcakes! Mine is safe.”

Susan latched onto a nipple and Beverly cooed and held her head close. “Oh, God, yeah, baby! Suck!” Terri looked intrigued, and Beverly invited, “I’ve got two, come on over! It will make me cum, though!” Terri joined in, and stroked Beverly’s clit as she did so. Beverly’s moans escalated as the two of them matched the rhythm of Julie’s pump, until Beverly was making the very same orgasmic sounds as Julie was making. This lasted for several minutes, until the pump clicked off and Julie flopped over onto her back with an “Oh, yeah!” and a jingle of her bell. Susan and her mother detached from Beverly’s nipples with a smack as she ran dry and her orgasms faded to a “Oh, stop, too much, too sensitive!” moving Terri’s hand away from her crotch.

Jim and Bethany had changed positions several times to afford better views of the others, as well as to switch up what exactly was getting stimulated where. Currently Bethany was looking at them over Jim’s legs and feet as she slammed down on him like a piledriver. They finished their round with a simultaneous orgasm that sounded like a very loud slow clap punctuated by Jim yelling and her screaming on each clap. They sighed a moment later, and Bethany fell back with her head on Jim’s shoulder, giggling, “Fuck, yeah!”

The next few minutes were filled with the sounds of sexual satisfaction, but no words were spoken. There was a great deal of caressing and stroking of parts of bodies that were not too sensitive to touch. Another crash sounded from downstairs, and Bethany giggled again, “Sounds like I’ll be ordering another replacement desk for Mason tomorrow! Trish is so hard on the furniture!” at which most of the room laughed, then subsided again to “Mmms” and coos.

“I’ve never tried breast milk before, it was wonderful and sweet! That was so damn exciting!” Terri said as she rubbed her pussy lips and played with a nipple. “And it made you cum! That’s so neat! I wish mine were sensitive like that!”

“One of the side effects of our arrangement with Mason,” said Beverly, caressing her breasts. “Doesn’t rubbing on the straps of her shoes like that hurt?”

“Oh, God, no! ANYthing to do with heels, especially when Susan is wearing them, excites me like crazy! Her shoes, her feet, her foot inside me, wiggling her toes, oh GOD!” cried Terri as just talking about the subject had her stroking herself. She grabbed the shoe she had taken off before and rubbed it against her pussy like a lover. There were flashes again as William took pictures of his wife doing this, and Terri went over the edge in a great climax. She panted, “Bill taking pictures of us acting so nasty makes it so much better! Ohhhhh! I need a minute to rest!”

“Wow,” said Beverly, a bit stunned. “Well, I guess cumming from playing with or sucking on my nipples is kind of like that.”

There was silence except for the sounds of breathing for a few minutes. Then strokes and caresses grew bolder as sensitivity diminished and refractory periods lapsed and the siren song of the cupcakes summoned responses from bodies once again. Bethany put her stilettos back on with a lewd grin, and partners changed again. And again. And again. It would have been a shorter night, but Susan got too curious about Julie’s breast milk, then shared with her mother. Once that happened, there was no point in abstaining, so everyone had a turn at Julie’s nipples, to her orgasmic delight. Dawn was breaking as the last orgasm faded, and the whole room fell into exhausted slumber. Susan lapsed into sleep with one of her hands rubbing Julie’s belly, the fingers of her other in her own pussy, murmuring “Such a good Mommy....”

* * *

The next day, Susan and Julie were talking. Susan asked, “So you’re not mad at me for sending you here? I mean, everything in your life changed.”

“Oh, no, I’m not mad! I’m very happy, and mom is happy and she was so sad before. She can walk around and do things now, and stuff like that! And sex is so good! I never had sex like this before! I never felt anything like this before! And the best is that I’m a mommy now! I’m growing a baby in my tummy, and that makes me so, so happy!”

“I can see that,” said Susan. “Maybe one day I can be a... mommy... too. I think I’d like that.”

“Oh, that’s easy! I saw Jimmy fuck you last night while you sucked your mommy’s toes! He made our baby!”

“Um, well, maybe someday, Julie. I think our life is kind of confusing right now, so maybe I should wait a while.”

Julie gave Susan an interesting look, but nodded sagely then grinned at her. Susan felt for a moment like her old friend had looked at her out of mother’s eyes, and was laughing at her. Julie then asked Susan if they were going to stay with them at “their house.” Susan shook her head and told her that they couldn’t stay right now, but they might come back to visit sometimes.

“My mom and your mom seem to have made friends, and the two of them and Bethany seem to be working on something. It’s all hush-hush for now, though,” said Susan.

“I love Bethany! She’s my best friend and so good at sex! And she makes Jimmy very happy, and that makes me happy! I’m glad she’s part of our family now. I think Jimmy is going to make her a mommy, too, but she doesn’t think so. She thinks she’s too old, but she’s not!” Julie laughed. “Oops! It’s time for milkies!” She leaned her head back and called “Jimmieee!”

Jim walked in and said, “I know, I was already on my way. Let’s go get you hooked up!” Julie stood up and took Jim’s hand, and they walked up the stairs.

* * *

Susan walked downstairs and into the dining room, where she found Terri, Bethany, and Beverly. Bethany and Beverly were looking under the weather, and sipping what smelled like mint tea out of coffee mugs. Beverly looked up as she walked in and said, “Sounds like Jim is getting Julie pumped. I’d suggest we go up and watch, but I’m not feeling my best right now.”

“Me either,” agreed Bethany, and she sipped her steaming tea.

Terri looked at them, concerned, “I’m so sorry you’re not feeling well! Do you want me to get Lord DeGraves for...” Terri was interrupted as both Bethany and Beverly ran for the door. They hadn’t made it far when the sound of both being sick was carried back into the dining room. “Oh... damn... I’m sorry...” came Beverly’s weak voice.

“Must... have... the flu or something...” came Bethany’s voice. “Having trouble keeping food down... the last few days....”

“Me, too.”

Susan, remembering the discussion she had just had with Julie, looked at her mother and cocked an eyebrow. “What?” asked Terri in a low voice.

“I think Julie thinks they’re pregnant,” Susan whispered to her mother.

“I’d think that they’d know if they were,” whispered Terri. They heard movement behind them to see Trish, who nodded, then gave them a wink and held her finger to her lips. She refilled the cups with mint tea and put down a small plate of saltines, and then left.

Terri held her hand to her mouth in surprise, then grinned at Susan. Susan grinned back, then sobered as she remembered the rest of her conversation with Julie. She put her hand to her belly with a touch of consternation, then shook her head.

Terri had missed this last gesture as she stood and helped Bethany and Beverly back to their chairs. “Trish just brought this in for you, hoping it will help you feel better.”

The two ladies sipped their tea to get rid of the taste in their mouths, and Beverly picked up a cracker. “These actually might help. I used to eat these when... when....” Her word trailed off.

“When what?” asked Bethany.

“Oh, just when I was pregnant with Julie, and Jim before her. What are you two grinning at?”

“Us? Nothing!” answered Terri.

“Not a thing,” said Susan.

“But I’m pretty sure we know what Trish was grinning about.” said Terri.

“No! I can’t be pregnant!” said Beverly.

Bethany said, “I’m far too old to be pregnant! That ship sailed quite a while back!”

“Too old? At what, twenty?” asked Susan incredulously.

“Well, I’m actually a lot older than twenty. Quite a lot, actually. It just can’t be possible.”

“Julie seems to know something about Bethany,” said Susan. “She said you’re not too old to get pregnant, but I’m not sure what or how she’d know. She’s not all child in there, I’m pretty sure. She gave me this look....”

“Julie is definitely special, and sometimes I see things in her that are much deeper than a five year old.” said Beverly. “But could I... could we both be pregnant? Oh, dear, if I am, that would make Jim the father!“

“I’m pretty sure Mason has been firing blanks for a very, very long time...” said Bethany, thoughtfully. “But no, surely I’m just too old!”

Bethany went to the sideboard and picked up a small bell and rang it. Noelle, one of the maids came into the room from the direction of the accidents and said, “I will take care of it at once, ma’am.”

“Thank you, Noelle. And please ask Jeremy to see me as soon as he is available. I have an errand for him.”

“Yes, ma’am.” Noelle said as she departed. The sound of scrubbing shortly followed.

“Are all of Lord DeGraves’ servants so, ah, well built?” asked Susan.

“Yes, they are indeed,” smiled Bethany. “There are advantages to working for Lord DeGraves, and not all of them are sexual in nature. Well, come to think of it, maybe they are.”

A minute later, a muscular young man entered, wearing jeans and a pocket tshirt. “Ma’am?” he asked Bethany with a bow.

“I would like you to run to the drug store and purchase two pregnancy tests and return. Thank you Jeremy. Please charge it to the household account.”

“Yes, ma’am, at once, ma’am”

“Once upon a time, I’d have asked him to prom,” said Susan.

“He’s an excellent dancer,” said Bethany, “and a great lay for after the dance!” she winked.

Susan blushed, and said, “I don’t think it would work out anymore. I’ve... changed.”

Bethany said, “You never know! You could ask him to try on a pair of heels!” and she winked again.

Susan shook her head again and said, “I don’t think that would work.” She looked sadly at her mother, who patted her hand and then hugged and kissed her, mother to daughter.

Bethany looked at the others and said, “I’ve been doing a little research and talking to Mason. We think that talking to some of the people that he helps shortly after the end of their arrangements might be beneficial. We don’t want to include everyone. Sometimes those he helps turn... dark. Unpleasant. Not people you want to know, or to know you. But there are some who could use a network of supportive friends, and could be supportive in return. Mason says we can’t keep everyone here.”

“Why?”

“As I understand it, it would collect too much of “something” in one place, which would have some kind of stress on the local environment. Also, there would be too many sexual freaks in the neighborhood to be overlooked. We would draw the attention of law enforcement, politicians, blue-nosed religious communities, and so on. Here, we are close enough to several major cities that this escapes notice, but the higher the concentration of obvious sexual deviance, the likelier it becomes that normal people would freak out.”

“Ah, yes, I see. It can be easy to forget that we’re no longer ‘normal’,“said Beverly.

“At some point, we will have to move anyway. Mason has to move every few years to avoid drawing too much attention to himself. People expect old men to get older and then die.”

“What do you mean?” asked Terri.

Beverly turned to Terri and said, “Mason is very old. If he ages, it happens very slowly. No one knows how old he is but Mason himself, I think. There are a lot of mysteries about Mason DeGraves that we’ll never know the answers to. Maybe it’s magic. I don’t know. Whatever it is, he can’t talk about it, and even Bethany can’t say much, and then only to certain people.”

Terri turned to Bethany, whose mouth was shut in a thin line, and who nodded tightly to her. She shrugged her shoulders, a gesture saying plainly, “What can we do? It is what it is.”

After a moment, Susan said, “Okay, so, we start considering people to add to our network as they come to Lord DeGraves and whatever he does happens? If they seem to turn out okay, trustworthy, we talk to them and let them know they’re not alone? Maybe we can set up... I don’t know, clubhouses, or something, in different places where we can meet?”

“Something like that. I suspect that this has been done before throughout history, and some of them have come to light. Like perhaps “The Hellfire Clubs” with people such as Duke Philip of Wharton, Sir Francis Dashwood, and even Benjamin Franklin,” said Bethany.

“Benjamin Franklin! With the kite and the key and the lightning?” exclaimed Susan.

“Oh, yes! If you read much about him you will discover that he was a sincere and unrepentant pervert, and a devoted connoisseur of sex.” Bethany though a moment. “Those clubs tried to keep secret, but word leaked out. Members got accused of all sorts of terrible things, like rape, murder, and satanic rituals. Maybe that’s part of the reason Mason is so concerned about doing something like this. We would need to be careful.”

“How careful would we really need to be?” asked Terri. “I mean, there are BDSM clubs, sex clubs, porn star conventions and award shows, something called “furry” conventions, and all manner of sexual behavior all over the country! Not that I’m suggesting we take out billboards or anything.”

“You may be carrying your son’s child, and your daughter definitely is,” said Bethany to Beverly. She turned to Terri, “And you regularly have your daughter’s foot in your vagina, and vice versa. I suspect that the people who purchase pictures of that do not share them with, say, the police. Once the question arose, your lives would be made quite difficult, even if you are not biologically related. And your husband would no doubt go to jail.”

“Ah. Yes. Well, you are right, of course,” admitted Terri, looking embarrassed and aroused, and Susan squirmed in her chair.

“So, I would suggest that we begin looking at possible network additions for now, and consider carefully how we might grow that network. And consider, is it primarily for sex or is it for support? Let’s just think about that for now. We already have a number of people we can trust, like the staff here, the medical unit, and several other offices and research units and even businesses around the world.”

“Oh. Ohhhh!” said Beverly. “I was just thinking about us, here, you know....“

Bethany smiled at her and patted her hand. “You’re new to this. You’ll learn!” she beamed.

The front door opened and closed, and Jeremy entered the room with a pharmacy bag. Bethany thanked him and he turned and left. Bethany took a deep breath and opened the bag to disclose two pregnancy kits. She took one, and gave the other to Beverly. “Well, here we go,” she said as they got up, and arm in arm, walked to the foot of the stairs.

* * *

Ten minutes later, Bethany and Beverly came back down the stairs, looking a bit shocked. Bethany, in fact, looked positively stunned, while Beverly, though a bit pale, guided her to her chair in the dining room.

“I see,” said Terri. “Well, you’ve got some things to think about. Is there anything we can do, or get for you? Would you like me to call Trish and ask her to make something for you? Maybe a stiff drink?”

“No, no thank you,” said Bethany, and Beverly shook her head and sat down.

“I hadn’t thought of having another child,” said Beverly.

“I hadn’t thought I could ever have a child,” said Bethany, her hand on her womb.

“A child?” asked Jim, as he walked into the room, then looked at his mother, and then at Bethany, neither of whom had quite regained their color or composure.

“Susan, let’s go take a walk and see the horses,” said Terri, standing and taking her daughter’s hand. They halted as they heard a girlish giggle from out in the hall. Lord DeGraves’ voice was heard from the opposite direction, saying, “Let me guess... a certain little girl has been sharing the wealth, yes?”

Peals of Julie’s laughter rang through the hall, and then she appeared in the dining room doorway, clothed in a robe and looking very naughty, not so much in a sexual way, but more like a mischievous little girl who got caught with her hand in the cookie jar but wasn’t at all unhappy about getting caught. DeGraves entered behind her, looking mock disappointed in her.

“What on earth do you mean?” asked Beverly, looking quite confused.

“She did this? But how...? Did she use her transformation to affect Jim somehow?” asked Bethany.

“I suspect that Little Miss Mommy here did exactly that,” said DeGraves. “I suspect she managed to increase Jim’s fertility during her transformation. She loves being a mother, and as Jim is to be the father, it would make sense that she’d want him to get her pregnant again and again. Is this the case, Julie?”

Julie blushed, ducked her head, and nodded. “And were you planning on him getting your mother pregnant again?” DeGraves pressed. Julie, her head still down, shrugged.

“So, not exactly, but you aren’t unhappy at the prospect?”

Julie shrugged again, then nodded.

“And you didn’t consider that this might affect other people as well, correct?”

Julie shook her head, then looked up at Bethany and Susan and said, “I’m sorry.” and hung her head, looking at her lap.

Bethany looked at Susan, and said “But you’re not pregnant, are you? I mean, not from last night....”

Susan looked worried, and said “No, I don’t think so....”

Julie nodded.

“How could you know...?”

Julie shrugged and blushed again.

“I see,” said DeGraves. “Well, we shouldn’t be surprised if it turns out to be true. You certainly have some things to think about, in any case. And I am going to have to arrange for a nursery, and a delivery room as well. A obstetrician, perhaps? Bethany, I will put this in your capable hands. Run a search for a good obstetrician in the local larger cities, a female one, I think. Standard staff deal.” Bethany nodded.

DeGraves turned to Jim. “Jim, I suspect that any un-pregnant girl that you use that with will be quite pregnant afterward. Very possibly every single time. Be very careful with whom you use it. We’ll have a sample of your sperm analyzed by Dr. Cole’s people. The results should be interesting.“

“Uh... yes, sir. Um, what do I...?”

“I believe that you and your mother, and you and Bethany, and very possibly you and Susan and her parents will need to have some talks. I expect we’ll know about Susan in the next few weeks. We’ll get Jeremy to get a couple of more pregnancy tests on his next trip into town.” He glanced at Bethany as he said this, and she nodded again.

He looked Bethany in the eye, and in a tone of voice that expressed love and care, asked, “Are you all right? Do you need anything?”

Bethany smiled up at him and answered, “I will be fine. I’m just... startled, is all. I would never have suspected that this could happen!”

“Well, my dear, I’m surprised as well. Not concerning Beverly, of course, but something like this hasn’t happened before with a long-term servant, ahem, employee. If you so choose, the child will be most welcome here, you know that, yes?”

Bethany blushed, and thanked him, and told the room that she had business to attend to, and stood and left.

Terri stood and took her daughter’s hand again, and announced that they were going for that walk. Jim sat in his usual spot at the dining room table, and looked out the window for a minute. Beverly said, “Jim, I know this is a lot to take in. We have been having a lot of unprotected sex, I quit taking the pill after the accident, and with all the craziness and life-changes and... I just didn’t think it would happen. It literally didn’t occur to me. How would you feel about having another baby?”

Jim found himself smiling at his mother. “I love you. I love our family. I love our baby with Julie, when he or she comes. This baby was created in love, too. I’d be happy to be a father again, the father of your baby. I’d be happy to be the father of Bethany’s baby as well, and I’d be happy with her as a closer part of our family, too, if she’d like. I mean, she’s already kind of family, but it would make me happy if it would make her happy.”

“What do you think about Susan?” asked his mother.

“Wow. I mean I don’t even know her, really. I don’t know what to think if she’s pregnant with my child. That’s... I just don’t know. I mean, I’ll do whatever I need to do, if she is. I just had no idea... what was I thinking?” said Jim.

“Well, for a lot of it, no one was actually thinking! Other things, yes, thinking, not so much beyond what would feel good for who next!” said Beverly, blushing furiously. She sobered, and said, “I’d really like to have another baby, Jim.”

“Well, that’s settled, then.” said Jim.

Julie startled them both by cheering loudly and dancing about the room in excitement. They both reached out to her and gathered her in for a triple hug, smiling and crying a bit.

Jim stood, and said, “I should probably go talk to Bethany.” His mother nodded. Julie looked at them both and said “Beth’ney will be a good mommy. She needs a baby in her heart. She has been too alone for a long time. Tell her, Jimmy! Tell her she’ll be a good mommy, and she’ll have a good baby.”

Jim nodded, humoring her, and went to find the statuesque personal assistant in the shocking French Maid’s uniform. He found her in DeGraves’ office, sitting in his chair and looking at the collapsed desk a bit blankly.

“Hi,” he said.

“Hi,” she returned, obviously preoccuppied.

“So, I’ve been sent to tell you that you’ll be a good mommy, and that Julie thinks you need this. And we, the three of us, want you to be a part of our family. Not just as Lord DeGraves’ assistant, or as a great sex partner, but for you, the you that you are. You have become part of the family anyway, and it’s not like we’re going to just let you go. I love my sister and my mother, but I’ve been falling in love with you. And it isn’t just the sex, and it isn’t the baby. I’ve been so very happy when you’re with me. I want you to be with us. I mean, it is an ‘us’. I just wanted to tell you, and I think you should talk with mom and Julie. They’ll tell you the same.“

Bethany stood, and with tears streaming down her face, she moved to embrace Jim. She looked in his eyes, and saw his sincerity, and his love. She hugged him tightly, shaking in his arms. She pulled back, and gave him a shaky smile. “Thank you, Jim! Thank you. I will talk to Beverly and Julie.”

* * *

Two weeks later, several questions had been resolved. First, Jim’s semen had become particularly strong, resilient, and... persistent. The sperm themselves could live for up to seven days inside a woman, stored great energy reserves, and were incredibly motile—incredible swimmers. Somehow, they seemed able to sense the presence of an ovum at a remarkable distance, and steer towards it with an amazing amount of what can only be called “determination”. Jack’s ejaculate not only contained sperm, but also cells that appeared to manipulate the female reproduction system into high gear for ovulation, and also cells that seemed to restore damaged DNA in sperm, ovae, and during early cell division in the fertilized egg. There might very well be other functions to these cells, as they reproduced, lined, and appeared to nourish and restore the cells of the entire host female reproductive system, facilitating normal egg production and the proper anchorage of the fertilized egg in the womb.

“In short,” reported Dr. Cole, “Jim could have sex with a 90-year-old woman, and as long as she had not had a hysterectomy, and if he did it again within several weeks she would likely become pregnant, and the resulting baby would quite likely be very healthy and quite normal. A younger woman during her normally fertile years, would likely become pregnant from having sex with Jim even once. Jim is an extremely fertile baby-maker.“

Jim looked both pleased and shocked, and both expressions faded into a look of extreme concern. “What about birth control?” he asked.

“I suspect that hormonal birth control methods like the pill would not be very effective. We’ll need some more samples to test, but right now I don’t see why other physical birth control techniques like condoms would be any less effective than they usually are.” replied Dr. Cole. “I believe that Julie, er, Nurse Julie, is anxious to help you collect those samples,” he grinned.

The second thing resolved was that Susan was, indeed, pregnant. Though Terri was, and William looked, concerned regarding Susan having a child, Susan herself was determined to have it. Since hearing that it might be possible, she had spent a lot of time talking with Julie (in addition to other activities with Julie), and could often be seen with a hand on her belly, looking thoughtful.

The third thing resolved was in response to the second: Susan, as well as William and Terri, would move into the DeGraves house, at least through Susan’s pregnancy, the delivery, and for a time afterwards. Yet another maid was hired, named Sophie, who was 20 years old, a model who had Tina Turner legs, and who enjoyed wearing high heels and was quite open-minded. A new wing would be added to the already-large house.

Finally, Bethany was moved from her old quarters to a bedroom next to Jim’s. She still performed her duties for Lord DeGraves, but all her personal time was spent with the Galwin family, although this was not much of a change. DeGraves himself seemed quite pleased with these developments, though plans for the nursery did include a great deal of soundproofing, and a fair bit of distance with several doors between that wing and the main house.

It was Jim who noticed what appeared to be two blemishes appear on Julie’s stomach one morning when he was hooking her up for her morning milking. By evening, they has gotten larger and more defined, and Dr. Cole was called out to examine them. He declared them to be “Witch’s Teats”, or secondary nipples which are birthmarks for about one in fifty women. Such nipples do not normally appear on women after their own birth, but Julie was not a normal woman. He did note that they had appeared on Julie’s “milk lines”, and suggested keeping an eye on them to see if mammary glands developed behind them. This, it was agreed, would not be a problem at all.

After a week, it was obvious that Julie was developing a third and fourth breast, located just under her original breasts. They were symmetrically located, and a bit hot to the touch, which Dr. Cole said was a result of high cellular activity and the redirection of blood supplies to support the extra tissues and glands. Interestingly, Julie did not particularly enjoy them being played with, and while there were definitely mammary glands connected to the nipples, they were not producing anything. As Julie’s due date approached, her secondary breasts grew in and filled out, and appeared almost exactly like the ones above them. The big difference was that the upper set were as sensitive and productive as ever, while the lower ones were not.

One of the potential effects of early pregnancy on women is increased libido, and all three of the women in question fell into that lucky percentage of the population. It is, of course, possible that Jim’s ejaculate facilitated this effect, or just living in an atmosphere of sexual dis-inhibition could certainly have caused it. In any event, the pregnant women were extremely touchy-feely, especially with each other, giggling and stroking and stimulating each other, and comparing changes in their bodies in excited tones. They also spent a lot of time with Julie in the sex room, and the touching and stroking and stimulating appeared to be reciprocally pleasurable. After a week of this, Jim sitting behind Julie with his arms around her stroking her quite pregnant belly excited not only Julie to the point of orgasm, but the others as well. The phrase “good mommy” became almost a mantra, and was repeated anytime a hand was on any of the pregnant ladies’ bellies.

Jim, on one of his walks with Bethany, asked her if they were watching a fetish become ingrained in the group. Bethany said, “I really think so. I can’t explain how powerfully erotic it feels to be pregnant, to celebrate pregnancy in the other women. It’s like touching the magic of creation, and it feels so powerful, and so sexy! Not in a ‘gotta fuck now’ kind of way, but like ‘an orgasm can happen and that’s okay, but it’s not important ‘cause it feels so good anyway’ kind of way. It’s hard to explain, especially to a man. It is a bit freaky how being told you’re a ‘good mommy’ makes me feel—like an orgasm without an orgasm that leaves you horny for more. Honey, let’s get under this tree in the shade. I’ve got to fuck you!”

Jim quickly found himself practically dragged under a shady oak, his pants taken down and a very wet Bethany riding him like a racehorse in the Kentucky Derby. After their climax, they watched as the stablewoman rode by on a new stallion, wearing nothing at all and grinding on the western saddle as they trotted by. Jim looked up at Bethany and said, “This is just surreal. Some days, I’d swear I’m having a very long and weird sex dream. If it is, I sure don’t want to wake up!”

* * *

An Ob/Gyn doctor named Margaret Sanders was located and hired. She had resigned from her last position and closed her practice after it came to light to the chief of staff at the hospital where she worked that working with pregnant women turned her on. A lot. Too much. She was actually excellent in her field, and otherwise could have worked anywhere, but the rumor spread, and that had come close to ending her career. It was a rumor, based on a couple of allegations, one by one patient about being made to feel very uncomfortable during an exam and two staff members who confirmed that they had heard her masturbating in the ladies’ room after examining some of her patients. She was offered a discrete position with DeGraves, while a university research position was made available to her, which would allow her to continue her career in academic circles while the scandal subsided. Dr. Sanders agreed immediately when she was told about the free-spirited atmosphere in which she would be working, and that her patients would be both non-judgmental and willing to indulge her sexual peccadilloes.

She was quite wide-eyed as she toured the house and met its inhabitants. She was fascinated by Julie, to put it mildly. She met her in the sex bedroom, of course, where Julie spent most of her time. Julie was naked, as she was almost all the time, as even the robes she tried to wear wouldn’t close anymore, between her very pregnant belly and her four large breasts.

Dr. Sanders was beginning her examination when Julie observed, “Pregnant mommies turn you on, don’t we?”

Dr. Sanders, startled, sat back and asked, “What? Why would you think so?”

Julie laughed, and replied, “I can tell! It’s easy! First, your nipples are all pointy and hard...” and she tweaked them in demonstration, “... and your eyes are all big, your face is red, and I can tell your pussy is wet, and you’re acting turned-on.”

“How can you tell what my vagina is doing? It’s covered by panties and clothes?” asked Dr. Sanders, still stunned, not denying anything, and still curious.

“You smell horny,” said Julie, matter-of-factly.

“I see. Well. I don’t know what to say.”

“You don’t hafta say anything, it’s okay. I get horny being a pregnant mommy,” said Julie.

“Well, let’s continue the exam, shall we? I’ve got a portable ultrasound machine, and I’d like to see how the baby is doing, okay?”

“M’kay.”

Jim lugged in the ultrasound machine and set it down near Julie and Dr. Sanders, and then plugged it into a nearby wall outlet. Dr. Sanders opened it up and turned it on. She asked Jim as the machine booted up, “So you’re the father?”

“Yes, ma’am,” said Jim. “I’m also her brother, and the father of the other babies as well.”

“I, uh, see. Well, we’ll need to pay particular attention to some things during the pregnancy. There are some birth defects associated with ince... parents who are closely related.” said the doctor.

“It’s okay. You can say ‘incest’. We’ll tell you our story at dinner tonight. It’s a strange one.” said Jim.

“O...kay. Well, Miss Galwin, you are very far along! You could be having that baby at any time!” said Dr. Sanders.

“Julie,” said Julie.

“Okay, Julie. Let’s see your baby!” said the doctor, squirting a bit of the gel on Julie’s belly, then moving the transducer over it. The screen of the machine showed the baby in the amniotic sac.

“Oh, she’s beautiful!” exclaimed Julie, as tears came to Jim’s eyes.

“How did you know it’s a girl?” asked the doctor.

“I just know. I’m a good mommy!” said Julie.

The doctor looked a bit nonplused, but said, “Well, she looks healthy, and I don’t see any major defects. Her position shows she will be joining us very soon! Glad I got here today!” She wiped the gel off of Julie’s skin with a cloth, and turned the machine off. She ran her hands around Julie’s baby bump, and inhaled.

“It’s okay, you can feel us. It’s ‘citing, isn’t it?” said Julie.

“Ah... yes, yes it is.” said the doctor.

“You know I’m full of milk, right? Would you like a taste?” asked Julie. Jim smirked, and unplugged and packed up the machine to move it.

“It is time for her to be pumped...” Jim said to Dr. Sanders.

“I’ve never... I mean, I don’t know. Are you sure it’s okay?” the doctor asked.

“I think it might be a good way to get over some of your discomfort here,” said Jim.

“What...?” asked Dr. Sanders.

“Here, suck some from my titty, Dr. Sanders,” commanded Julie, cupping one of her upper breasts. The doctor slowly drew closer and closer, like she was fighting herself but captured by what was being offered. She paused an inch away from the nipple, and the nipple stiffened as her breath blew over it in pants. The pause lasted about ten seconds, and then Margaret Sanders latched onto the nipple and nursed. She moaned as she sucked, and then moaned again, then the hand that wasn’t supporting her slipped down to her crotch.

Jim moved the portable ultrasound outside the room, and called to his mother and Bethany. The women showed up moments later and looked into the room. Beverly shook her head, and Bethany smirked. Both walked into the bedroom, undressing as they went. By the time they were naked and had reached Julie, the doctor was groaning and humping Julie’s leg, still latched on to her nipple and sucking like Julie’s pump. They reached down and undressed the unresisting doctor, then Beverly reached for Dr. Sanders very lubricated pussy, sliding her two middle fingers in and pumping them in and out. Sanders made a “roarf”ing sound and slammed her pussy into Beverly’s hand, and hunched it in rhythm with Beverly’s thrusts. Bethany, in the meantime, had reached around the doctors back on either side to find the doctor’s nipples, which she squeezed in the same rhythm.

After two minutes of suckling and drinking Julie’s milk, the doctor released Julie’s nipple to crouch and rock, her hands on Julie’s baby bulge, her nipples being squeezed and tugged by Bethany in time with Beverly’s hand thrusts with one hand and clit rubbing with the other. With her mouth free, she gave full throat to howls of pleasure. Julie watched her face for a moment, then, in time with the rocking and thrusting and tweaking began chanting “Mom-mee! Mom-mee!” Dr. Sanders’ eyes flew wide, and she began to echo Julie’s chant, starting breathlessly and low, then escalating in pitch and volume as she obviously neared an earthshattering orgasm. At it’s crescendo, Dr. Sanders gave two giant thrusts into Beverly’s hands screaming, “MOMM—MEEEEEE!", then she shot up on her knees and vibrated like an unbalanced fan, eyes closed, taking a gasping breath of air in as deeply as she could. The then went limp, falling sideways away from them all, and lay on the floor, unconscious. Little tremors and spasms ran through her body, making it appear that her orgasm was continuing even while out cold.

Bethany said, “Wow, that was a good one! Why were you chanting ‘mommy’ to her, Julie?”

“She’s got a mommy thing,” Julie replied. “Mommies make her horny.”

Bethany looked at Julie and then nodded, knowing that Julie hadn’t known that before meeting Dr. Sanders.

They watched the doctor as the spasms subsided, and Bethany sat down on the cushion next to her and stroked her hair. She said, “She’s going to lose some weight, her breasts and ass will firm up, her muscle tone will improve, and her complexion will clear and smooth out in the next few weeks. If she stays for more than a year she’ll look a bit younger, too. In three years, she’ll look twenty.”

“How does that happen?” asked Beverly.

“I don’t know, really. It could be something Trish adds to the food, or it may be something Mason does. Again, something he really can’t or won’t talk about, and Trish just wiggles her eyebrows and smiles. I suspect it is something Trish would really like to know as well, though.” replied Bethany.

“Looks like she’s coming around,” observed Jim.

“Come here, baby,” said his mother. She took his shirt and pants off, and stroked his penis for a moment. “Come sit next to her. Remember! No fucking her!” She sat him on the other side of the doctor, across from Bethany.

Dr. Sanders groaned and slowly sat up, looking around blearily. Bethany scooted behind her and began tracing on her back, very lightly. The doctor groaned in pleasure as waves of sensation flowed from Bethany’s fingertips through her skin. Her nipples hardened again, and a hand went to her crotch. “Oh my God! What... what did I do?” She smacked her lips, tasting what lingered of the flavor of the milk she’d drunk. “Oh, I... I’m so sorry, I’m behaving so unprofessionally! I can’t believe how horny I am!”

“Shh... shh...” shushed Bethany, “It’s all right. You got a taste of Julie’s milk, and that’s made you very horny for a while. You are going to need to have sex very badly for the next few hours, and we’re going to help you with that.”

“Uh-huh,” said Julie. “My milk makes people fuck.”

“Oh... my... God...! I can’t stop touching myself!”

“I’ve got something to help with that,” said Beverly, “Why don’t you suck on Jim’s cock for a while, and I can take care of you from behind.” She pulled out a strap-on dildo and began putting it on. Jim moved in front of the doctor, who look in his face, then slowly down to his penis, and then surged forward to take it into her mouth and begin bobbing her head on it. Beverly slipped up behind her again and plunged the dildo into the doctor’s drenched pussy, then began thrusting in a slow rhythm. Bethany sat behind Julie and scooched up to her back, then reached around her with both hands and a foot, and began tweaking Julie’s nipples and stroking her clitoris with her heel. Dr. Sanders looked to the side from what she was doing and saw what was happening, then redoubled her efforts with Jim’s dick.

One of the benefits of having so much sex, for Jim, was that he had achieved a very great deal of control over his climaxes. One of the things that short-circuited that control was Julie telling him to cum. Julie watched as the doctor got closer and closer to another orgasm, slamming against Beverly’s hips with greater force, but without any change in the rhythm. As the doctor reached the breathless plateau before plunging into climax, she opened her mouth wide and leaned back to cry out, and Julie said, “Jimmy, cum for me, cum for me NOW!” and Jim blew his load. It went all over the doctor’s face, her neck, and then her chest, as she cried out “Oh GOD!” in her second orgasm of the day. This orgasm lasted about 20 seconds, but felt like much longer, and in the middle, she pulled off of the dildo and again collapsed on the floor. This time, she rolled on her back, and one hand scooped the cum from her face into her mouth, while the other rubbed it into her chest. She grabbed a nipple and tugged, and the sharp peak of pleasure made her gasp. She sucked her fingers.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!” she said, “It’s all too fucking good! I’ve never done anything like this! Ohmigod! Too sensitive! I need to fuck, but must rest.” She took a few deep breaths. “Her breast milk did this to me?”

Bethany answered, “Yes, it’s a powerful aphrodisiac for both men and women. It will wear off in a few hours, but till then you are going to be very busy.” She grinned at the doctor. Beverly began licking up the cum she had missed from the doctor’s other side, starting with her face and working lower.

“I want to ride that young man in a few minutes,” said Dr. Sanders, “as soon as he can get it up again!”

“Dr. Sanders...” started Bethany.

“Call me Maggie,” said the doctor.

“...Maggie, that’s the one thing you can’t do. If you fuck Jim, you are very likely to become pregnant by him.”

“I don’t think I mind. I might like that!” said Maggie.

“Um, I’ve already fathered four children without meaning to,” said Jim. “I really don’t want any more children right now.”

“Oh,” said Maggie, looking very disappointed. “Oh!” said Dr. Sanders, as the scientist in her caught up to her libido. “So the four patients I’m to take care of... yes, you said you were the father. I’m sorry! I was thinking with my pussy for a moment there.”

We’ve got some lab results for you to read later on the matter, but for now, no sex involving your pussy. By the way, my name is Bethany.”

“And I’m Beverly, Jim’s mother. Julie is my daughter,” said Beverly, sitting up after having licked the undersides of Maggie’s breasts clean.

“And I’ll hear your story at dinner, Jim said,” said Maggie.

“Indeed. Jim, why don’t you pump Julie’s other breast, and then let Trish know we’re expecting to be recovered for dinner around seven.”

“Sure, Mom,” said Jim, who moved to comply, fitting the cups to Julie’s breasts and hooking the strap around her back.

“I hope you’ve caught your breath, Maggie, because this can be pretty stimulating to watch,” said Beverly.

Maggie watched, fascinated, as Julie moved into position, donned her cowbell collar and horn headband, looked at Jim and said, “Moo!”

Jim flipped the switch and left the room as the pump started and cries of “Moo!” and “Holy shit!” and “Mmmmm” and the jangle of the cowbell followed him into the hall.