The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Family in Need: A Mason DeGraves Story

by Baerd

©2018, by Baerd.

All rights reserved.

Email:

Chapter 3

Dr. Maggie Sanders heard their stories at dinner that night, and was amazed. The world didn’t work this way, she knew that like she knew the sky was blue, but her recent experience told her that maybe she was mistaken about that. She talked with Dr. Cole and grew even more certain that there were things here that defied scientific explanation so far. The best science could offer at the moment was to describe what was happening, but explaining why it was happening just wasn’t possible yet. Yet she was here to employ science in the service of the inexplicable, so that was what she would do, and she would evidently very much enjoy it, at least sexually. Having a place to indulge and sate her less socially acceptable appetites, and then to be able to go out and maintain her career without fear of being overcome by those appetites, was an advantage that she could not pass up.

Exactly one week later, Julie went into labor. It was the most unusual labor and delivery that Dr. Sanders had ever seen—instead of labor pains, the term “labor pleasures” might have been more correct. That is to say, Julie felt all the same sensations that every other woman in delivery feels, but with a tremendous endorphin release that blunted the sensation of pain drastically and gave her sensations of euphoric pleasure. Julie felt like a goddess giving birth. There was pain, but it was as difficult to focus on as listening to a single violin in the middle of an orchestra playing the fourth movement of Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony; there was simply too much glory and majesty happening around it to keep track of it.

Julie gave birth to a beautiful baby girl after being in labor for four hours. Beverly and Terri, who of course had given birth before, were jealous of the ease and joy with which it happened for Julie. Beverly joked later that she didn’t know how to feel about Julie never once calling Jim an “evil bastard for knocking me up!” She looked at Jim and assured him that unless Julie’s magical birth happened for her, too, she was going to call him that, and worse, when her time came. Jim said he understood, and she could call him anything she wished during her delivery whether or not there was pain, but if she said that, he reserved the right to make jokes about her telling him that his parents were never married after the event. Beverly looked at him a moment, and then belly-laughed.

Julie named the baby Jamie Marie, and nursed her using her lower breasts, which were fully lactating now, but never her upper ones. Julie remarked that the nipples on her lower breasts didn’t feel like the upper ones—they didn’t give her the same stimulation, and didn’t make her cum, or even feel particularly horny, just incredibly happy and satisfied to be nursing her baby. She and Jim both glowed with love and delighted pride.

Jamie weighed 8 pounds at birth, and had a head full of flame red hair. Maggie had been concerned about defects because of the genetic overlap of her parents, but she was perfectly healthy, with no defects or birthmarks or blemishes. Dr. Cole told her that he suspected the extra “helper” cells in Jim’s ejaculate may be responsible, and said that if his mother Beverly’s baby was similarly defect-free, that would strengthen his hypothesis. He also wondered if those “helper” cells had done something to make Julie’s delivery so pain-free. Maggie did not share that last speculation with the others, not wanting to get anyone’s hopes up unduly.

Julie still required her milking sessions for her upper breasts, and Beverly or Bethany would usually stay with the baby during these sessions. If Jamie required a feeding during a session, Beverly would happily nurse her; Beverly got quite good at holding a relaxed nursing pose while having an orgasm, so the baby wasn’t disturbed. She suspected this would become a handy skill later when she would be providing the primary nourishment for her own infant.

Julie kept Jamie in a crib in her private bedroom when she was not with her—though Julie was never far away—while the nursery wing was being built. She and Jim were very attentive parents, and both learned the joys of changing diapers, wearing a towel over one shoulder during burping sessions, and discovering sleep deprivation.

When he wasn’t with Julie and the baby, Jim spent a lot of time with Bethany, who was riding a bit of an emotional roller-coaster. She was beginning to show, and feeling a bit unattractive. Jim would take her on walks, holding hands and talking. One day, Jim stopped her under the shady oak tree where they’d spent an erotic interlude a few weeks before. There was now a backless cement bench under the tree, near the trunk, and Jim invited Bethany to sit down. He sat facing her with one leg on either side of the bench, and wrapped his arms around her.

“I love you,” he told her, and he nibbled her ear.

“I don’t know why. I’m getting fat, I’m cranky, and I eat like a horse!”

“You are more lovely than the day I met you. You are like watching a sunrise; every moment that passes shows me more and more of your beauty. You make the world glow with it.”

“I’m starting to feel as big as a world!”

“A world of love and joy and amazing wonders! And packing an entire world of grace and adventure and wisdom into your perfect form is a profound miracle. Bethany, you are a goddess walking the Earth. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and I fall more deeply in love with you every day.”

“You’re just saying that to make me feel good,” she groused, unsuccessfully trying to hide a smile.

“Nope. I’m telling you the truth. I love my mother and Julie, but I’m in love with you. I’ve never been in love before. I want to give you the world! I wish I could bottle sunny days from every season, the magic of snow falling in the woods, the joy of birds in flight, and the beauty of the harvest moon on a cool autumn night, just to give to you. I want to be with you, near you, all the time. I always want you in my arms.“

Tears were falling down Bethany’s face. “No one has ever said anything like that to me.”

“I don’t know why not,” Jim said. “You deserve much higher praises. You could inspire great poets and musicians. In another time, you would have troubadours competing just to win a smile from you.”

“Okay, it’s getting a bit thick, now!”

“No. Stop that. I’m telling you the truth. You are all these things and so much more!”

Bethany’s tears became sobs, and she hugged Jim tightly, saying, “I love you, too!” She kissed him passionately, and her tears wet his face and lips, and he tasted her tears. He pulled back, looking her in the eye, and said, “Every change your body goes through is a wonderful and lovely miracle. You are growing our baby. I love you from toenails to hair tips, every millimeter, every pore, every tear, every laugh and every glare.”

“I don’t glare at you!”

“You will,” replied Jim.

Bethany glared at him. “See?” said Jim, smiling.

“It’s amazing,” she said, “how wonderful this feels when it happens to you, and how cheesy this sounds when it’s not you! If I were watching this in a movie, I’d be rolling my eyes and trying not to vomit, but when you say these things to me, it’s like there’s a chorus of angels singing.”

“I know what you mean! I’m listening to this coming out of my mouth, but every word is true, and they’re coming from the depths of my heart.”

“Okay, enough, enough!” said Bethany. “How is Julie today?”

“Happy. She’s happy when the baby cries at 3 AM, she’s happy when she’s changing her diapers, she’s happy when Jamie burps up her breakfast on her... it’s kind of making me crazy how happy about it all she is! I mean, I love Jamie, but damn! Babies are a lot of work!” Jim sighed. “She’s very happy being a mommy.”

Bethany said, “I hope you don’t mind if I use the nursery a lot. I have no idea how I’ll be as a mother. Actually, I’m kind of terrified. Last night I had a nightmare that I gave birth to that monster out of Alien, all teeth and slime. I wished you were there to hold me!“

“Don’t worry, love, you are going to have a beautiful, gentle, and sweet baby! Besides, they don’t have teeth at first, although there is some slime every now and again! He paused as Bethany glared at him again. “Sorry, sorry, just joking! Listen, if ever I’m not there and you want to be held and cuddled and reassured, come and climb in bed with me! I’m usually with Julie and Jamie, but neither her nor mom would mind if you need to cuddle up with us! I’ll try to sleep with you more often. I’m just sorry I can’t be there every night!” He paused, and then shrugged, “This is so weird, saying that! Dividing my time like this is crazy! But I feel guilty if I’m not there to help Julie with the baby! It won’t be long before I’ll have to sprint between bedrooms and babies. Oh, my God! What am I going to do?“

“We’ll figure it out. I’ll have a talk with the other mothers,” said Bethany.

“And Susan! Poor Susan is not getting nearly enough of my attention, but it’s not like we even have much of a relationship! I mean, she’s nice enough, and we’re kind of friends, but it’s not even like we really have a sexual relationship. And I have no idea where to even begin. This is so unfair to her!", said Jim. “I mean, I would never have had sex with her that night, but she was wiggling her hips at me when she was bent over and sucking her mom’s toes and shoes, and I... just wasn’t thinking about what might happen. I really don’t get the shoe thing. I mean, intellectually I understand it is a fetish that people have, but I just don’t have a happy button there at all. I don’t know how to have a good male-female supportive relationship with someone with whom I have so little common ground.“

“So do what you’re doing with me, right now. Walk with her, talk to her, hug her, let her know that you care for her, that she won’t be abandoned. I think that’s what she fears most right now. And for the rest, I think she is in much the same relationship boat as you. We’ll find a way to make adjustments for her sexual needs, and I’ve even got some ideas for that, but right now, she needs your friendship and support, and that, I feel certain, will lead to love for both of you. Probably not like ours, or you and your mom’s, or you and your sister’s, but love all the same, and in its own way.”

“This is all so confusing,” Jim groaned. “But you’re right. I’ll follow your advice. It’s definitely a good place to start.”

“Good. Now, give me a moment,” said Bethany and she reached behind the bench and pulled out a blanket, spread it on the bench and in front of it in the shade of the oak, reached for his hand and drew him to lay down on the blanket. She removed his shoes and socks, undid his pants and pulled them off, took his shirt off, and kissed him. She started softly and lovingly, but the kiss grew in intensity as she trailed her fingernails down his chest, past his navel, and then from the base of his cock to the spot on the underside of its head that made him growl with need. She then stopped, stood again, and asked him, “Do you like my shoes?”

Jim, who had closed his eyes during the kiss and stroking and tickling, opened his eyes and looked at her with confusion. “Uh... what?”

“My shoes. They’re black stilettos. They match my very short skirted uniform that you’re looking up right now. Do you like my shoes? The way they make my legs look so sexy, how they sculpt my calves? That’s what they’re designed to do, you know, make a woman’s legs look sexy. Don’t you think my legs are sexy?”

“I think you are sexy, all of you, from your body to your mind to your voice and your...“

“Ahem. That’s not the question I asked. Do you think my legs are sexy?”

“Absolutely.”

“All because of a lovely pair of black stilettos.”

“Um, no. I love your sexy legs whether you’re wearing shoes or not.”

Bethany sighed. “You are being difficult!”

“I am?”

“Well, for my purposes at the moment, yes. Let’s try again. You think my legs are sexy?”

“I do.”

“All because of a lovely pair of black stilettos.”

“Ah. Those shoes do make your legs look sexy!” He paused. “Sexier!“

Bethany giggled. “I don’t want you to be incorrigible, I want you to be encourageable!”

“I am very, very encourageable,” he said, drawing his hand up her calf to her thigh, then under the hem of her uniform to stroke what he found there.

“Ah-ah! Not yet, sir!”

He pulled his hand back and looked down. His dick throbbed visibly.

“That’s a good boy. Now, look again at my legs—just my legs! Appreciate their sexiness. Now look lower, to my feet. What do you think of my feet? They are smooth, and well-shaped. Do you know women spend a lot of time making their feet as pretty as they can? They’re made silky smooth. The nails are pedicured and polished...”

“Polished? Your toenails aren’t polished!”

“They are. The polish is clear at the moment.”

“Oh,” said Jim.

“And what do you think of my feet?”

“They are beautiful and sexy,” replied Jim.

“Very good!” said Bethany, and Jim’s cock throbbed again.

“Now, sexy shoes are there to show off a woman’s feet, and to make her legs sexy. Don’t you think the black leather stiletto makes my foot sexier?”

“I do. You know, I never paid attention to your feet. They really are quite lovely.”

“Thank you, Jim. Do my feet and shoes turn you on?”

“The truth?” he asked.

“Yes,” Bethany replied.

“Not really. I mean, I like them, they are sexy, and your legs are sexy, but it’s because they are yours, and you are the sexiest woman in the world.”

Bethany sighed. “You’re right. You really don’t have a happy button there.” She straddled him and sat down on his cock, looking into his eyes as she smiled sexily as she slid it home inside her wetness. “Right now, I want you to fuck me and cum with me when I do.” She felt the answering twitch and throb that his cock gave when she told him what to do. He began thrusting upwards into her as she rode him, grinding him deep into her pussy. Abruptly she stopped, realizing that the position wasn’t as comfortable for her as usual. The pressure of Jim’s cock on her cervix, normally a fantastic feeling for her, felt... wrong.

She called for a position change, and they rolled into the missionary position laughing as they tried to stay connected, and began again. “Carefully!” she told him as he began thrusting deeply again. Understanding, he began making love to her rather than the furious fucking they’d been doing before. He kept his weight on his hands and knees, and focused on the movements, drawing out almost completely with each stroke and then rocking far forward and using the upper side of his cock to rub her clitoris on the in-stroke, and on the out-stroke, shifting the angle of the stroke so that it rubbed the top walls of her pussy with a mild pressure.

After a few strokes like this, Bethany cried out, “Oh, God, yes! A little harder just like that!” Jim adjusted the pressure and angle of his strokes, watching her face. He placed one palm on her lower stomach just a bit above where her pubic hair ended, and pressed down lightly. He could feel the changes in pressure and tension caused by the passage of the end of his gentle thrusts with his hand on the out-strokes. He slowly increased the speed and pressure. Bethany moaned in passion, “Oh, God, baby! You’re working fucking magic! Yes! Yes! Yes!

The last “Yes!” was the spike of her orgasm, and she threw her head back and screamed as she flew over the edge. As she shook in spasms, he felt a blast of wetness cover his balls and thighs, and then he was lost in his own orgasm, his back arching like a bow and his cum blasting deep into her womb. He had the presence of mind to direct his fall to the side of her, and a few more streaks of cum flew from him onto her side and belly. They both floated on post-orgasmic clouds for a few minutes, then Jim got on his knees and bent down to tenderly kiss his lover’s lips. She opened her eyes and looked at him. “God, I love you!” she said.

“And I love you,” he replied smiling down at her.

“Baby, that was wonderful. You managed to get both my clit and my G-spot with your cock in that move!”

“I’m afraid we soaked the blanket.”

“Who cares? Just hold me!”

“As my lady wishes!” he replied, laying beside her and wrapping his arms around her.

They heard movement from about ten yards away, and turned to see the naked stablewoman masturbating and tweaking a nipple, legs spread wide, with her horse behind her. It was only a few moments before they heard her reach her climax. As she came down from that climax, Bethany called to her, asking her to come over. She blushed down to her navel, but walked over to the blanket, leaving the horse tied behind her.

“Mistress?” she asked.

“It’s Sherry, isn’t it?” asked Bethany. “It’s okay, please sit down.”

“Um... thank you, mistress,” replied Sherry. She sat with her knees curled together to one side, still blushing.

“Sherry, you just watched us have sex, and we just watched you bring yourself to an orgasm. Relax. It’s okay. We won’t bite,” said Bethany.

“I’m sorry! I saw you as I rode through a while back, and it was um, hot, what I saw, and then I saw you again today and I just stopped and... it won’t happen again, mistress!”

“Sherry, it’s okay if it happens again. Mmm, you smell of horse, leather, sweat and sex! It’s part of your arrangement with Lord DeGraves that you ride nude?”

“Yes, mistress. All the time I spend with the horses I must be naked. It was a little strange at first, but now....”

“It makes you horny?” asked Jim.

“Yes, sir. Every time I exercise the horses I....”

“Sherry, my mother, my sister and I had an arrangement with Lord DeGraves. We understand. What are the conditions of your arrangements with him, besides being naked around the horses?”

“That’s all, other than just taking good care of them. But I, I keep needing... I think I’m going crazy.”

“Are you wanting to fuck the horses?” asked Bethany. “I don’t think that will work out for you dear, you are too small! A horse’s cock would tear you apart!”

“Well, I’ve been having fantasies like that, but I know I mustn’t. I’ve been rubbing myself on the saddles, though. Susan and Terri have been coming down and visiting me and the horses, some, and they’ve helped me. They always make me wear their high heels, and when I do, they’ll help me get off. I hope I haven’t messed up! I need the money for my parents!”

“I doubt it, but if Mason... Lord DeGraves asks you about it, tell the truth. I know Lord DeGraves doesn’t want you to hurt yourself trying to scratch your itch by impaling yourself on a horse cock! I will ask him. I suspect that there are ways to have your needs taken care of that will not violate your arrangement. Have you met Jeremy?”

“No, mistress, Just you, Lord DeGraves, Trish the cook, and Terri and Susan. I have to stay in the stables for the next month.”

“Do you like guys, Sherry, or just women?”

“Um, I really like guys! I wouldn’t have thought I was into women until Terri and Susan offered to help me and I was so horny I couldn’t see straight! Uh, no pun intended,” said Sherry.

“Well, we’ll see if we can’t have Jeremy deliver your meals to the stables, then. I’m sure he can help you as well. Would you like that?” asked Bethany.

“I think I would. I mean, he’s not like old or nasty or anything is he?”

“No, he’s rather handsome. And, of course, if you’re not interested, you can just take the food and not ask him to do anything else, he’ll just go back up to the house. If you think you might like him, ask him to stay while you eat and get to know him. He’s a nice guy, he won’t do anything you don’t want him to do!” said Bethany.

“Once your time in the stables is up, you should come up and visit us in the house,” said Jim. “I’ll tell Mom and my sister Julie to come down and visit, too. It’s sad that you’re down there all alone. We’ve been neglectful. I apologize for that. You’ll have more human company more often!”

“Sherry, may I kiss you? You smell delicious, and it’s turning me on,” said Bethany.

“Yes, mistress, I’d like that!”

“You can call me Bethany, or ‘ma’am” if you wish. If you keep calling me ‘mistress’ I will wind up insisting you act like a slave, and unless I’m mistaken, that is not one of your turn-ons, is it? And would you like Jim to join in?”

“Thank you, Bethany, ma’am, and yes, I’d love for Jim to play with me, or us. I’m so horny all the time!”

Bethany reached over and pulled Sherry closer, onto all fours. She smelled her neck, then kissed it, then kissed her lips. Sherry made a little “oh!” sound and plunged into the kiss, Jim moved behind Sherry, and ran a finger up her still wet pussy, then down it to make little circles around her clit, which began to stand out needily. Sherry groaned with that need, and bit down lightly on Bethany’s neck.

“My dear, you really do smell delightful! The smell of horse and leather and pussy is so good! It makes me want to fuck so very much! I’m going to bring my double-headed dildo down next time!” exclaimed Bethany. As she said this, Jim inserted his two middle fingers into Sherry’s pussy, and began moving them in and out.

The “Oh!” that Sherry exclaimed was much louder and much more passionate this time. She thrust back onto Jim’s fingers and palm, and then moved forward again to lick up Bethany’s breast to her shoulder. Bethany moved a bit so that she was on her back under Sherry, propped up on her elbows. She crooked her knee up, and Sherry began grinding her clit on it, her pussy still filled with Jim’s stroking fingers. Sherry hugged Bethany and latched onto where her neck and shoulder met, sucking and nibbling.

After several minutes like this, Bethany lowered her knee and spread her legs. Sherry began grinding their clits together crying “Fuck me, oh, fuck me!” Bethany shot a glance at Jim and shook her head in a clear “No!” Jim, while turned on, was no dummy. He placed the middle fingers of his other hand inside Bethany, and began stroking her as well, rubbing the pads of his fingers against the top of her channel. Bethany cried out with an “Ah! Yes!” and ground into Sherry even harder. The sound of both women approaching orgasm was incredibly exciting, and Sherry went over the edge first, with a frantic last thrust as hard as she could against Bethany. Jim got in another two strokes in Bethany’s pussy before she, too, climaxed, and Jim found his hand filled with and covered by her juices. The blanket had a sizable wet spot, but no one cared in the least.

“Oh, God,” sighed Sherry, cuddling against Bethany, rubbing her body against her like she couldn’t get enough skin touching her. She smelled Bethany’s skin, and raised herself to look into Bethany’s eyes. “Oh, thank you! Oh, that was soooo good!” She felt Jim removing his fingers and turned to him, “You are both so wonderful! Thank you!” She then saw Jim’s erection and said, “Let me take care of that for you!“

Jim lay beside Bethany, and told Sherry, “We can’t fuck. I’d make you pregnant. But if you want to do anything else, that would be really nice!”

Sherry got a wicked grin, and placed her hand on Bethany’s absolutely sopping pussy, collecting a palmful of her lubricant and reached over to take Jim’s cock in her hand. She rubbed it up and down for a moment, then rearranged herself so that she lay across Bethany’s body and took the head of Jim’s cock in her mouth. She stroked him and licked and sucked the head of his cock and concentrated on the magic spot just under the head on the outside. Bethany watched as Jim enjoyed the blow job, and felt Sherry grind her pussy into her hip. She watched and waited as the two got closer to orgasm. Sherry was obviously getting closer faster, and as she was reaching her third peak told Jim, “Come hard for me, Jim! Come now!

Jim came like a fountain. Sherry got a large mouthful, and couldn’t swallow fast enough, so she pulled off just in time for the next eruption to cover her face, once, twice, and a third time before Jim’s orgasm was spent. Sherry’s face was dripping, and she gave a surprised “Wow! That was a lot!”

She hadn’t opened her eyes, so Bethany helped her to sit back. She said “Just stay there,” then began licking the cum from her face. Sherry licked around her lips, as far as her tongue would reach, then said, “It tastes good! I’ve done this before to guys, but it never tasted good like this before!”

Bethany’s tongue was occupied, so she just said, “Mmm-hmmm.”

Jim said, “I think it has to do with making deals with Lord DeGraves. It’s like anything to do with sex becomes good, like sex smells good or men or women’s cum tastes good even if it didn’t before. I think that even if you hated the taste or smell before, afterwards it becomes yummy.”

Bethany finished licking Sherry’s face clean, and said, “Essentially, yes. There’s a lot more to it, of course, like if you hadn’t tasted a woman before starting your arrangement, then didn’t during your arrangement, you might not like the smell or taste, and you might not find women attractive, but if you do it during your arrangement, you’ll like it, and might need it, afterwards. It all depends. You are likely to be quite bisexual after your arrangement ends. You will always be turned on by horses and their smell, and leather and its smell. You’ll like being naked. And so on.”

“Wow. I think I should be upset to hear that, but for some reason I’m not. Will I always have to fuck in stables or something, too?” asked Sherry.

“I suspect that stables will make you horny and want to fuck from now on, but I suspect you’ll be able to make love or have sex elsewhere as well. You might want to meet folks on your rides, like you did today, during the rest of your arrangement. But if you do that, you might find that you become an “outdoor” girl. Now, let me get your neck and shoulders. Jim, you really made a mess!”

“Well, you said ‘Come hard,’ what did you expect?” laughed Jim.

“Good point. Mmmm,” said Bethany as she began licking and sucking Sherry’s neck. Sherry cooed, and snuck her hand towards her crotch.

Jim said, “Allow me,” and beat her to it, inserting his fingers into Sherry again, this time with a better angle. “Ahh, fuck yes!” sighed Sherry, sinking down onto the blanket again, legs spread. Bethany followed her down, finished cleaning her neck and shoulders, and moved on to her breasts and nipples, and it was not long before Sherry was moaning and thrashing again. A little after that and Sherry had Bethany moaning and thrashing in return, and discovering that she liked Bethany’s taste as much as she liked Jim’s.

* * *

It was late afternoon when they got back to the house, and Bethany kept her promise, asking Trish to send Sherry’s meals down to the stable with Jeremy, and having him wait there while she ate to bring the dishes back up. She then told Jeremy to do the same, and asked if he would mind helping Sherry out during her arrangement. Jeremy was fine with that, and suggested that Susan and Terri accompany him sometimes. Bethany told him she thought that was a great idea.

Trish made cupcakes for dessert again that night, and sent Jeremy with dinner and dessert down to the stables. After dinner, DeGraves, Trish, and Noelle remained downstairs while the Galwins, Bethany, the Collins family, and Maggie adjourned upstairs.

Things started with Jim facing Susan while she straddled her mother’s ankle. Jim kissed her and played with her nipples as the cupcakes kicked in. Susan had discovered that she liked Jim, and while she still had a need for her mother’s shoes and feet, and her father taking pictures of them, she found that she was responding to Jim sexually as well. When Jim kissed his way down her body to begin licking her clit as she ground her pussy into her mother’s shin, she realized she’d actually backed up away from Terri’s shoe and foot to make room for him. This was a first for her. Beverly was behind Terri, fingering her with one hand, tweaking a nipple with the other, and biting and sucking her neck. Maggie had her hands on Bethany’s belly as she rubbed her face and tongue on Bethany’s pussy, and she tasted a hint of Jim’s sperm still inside it. Julie got between Jim’s legs and began deep throating him with gusto. Bethany reached over and began running her fingers into Julie’s pussy, working it much the way that Jim had worked her own earlier.

After several minutes, a chain reaction of orgasms swept the room. Folks spent a while recovering their breath, and Maggie looked over at Beverly and said, “You’re looking younger! You’ve lost some weight, and your face is... younger! I just noticed!”

“Really?! I guess pregnancy agrees with me!” Beverly giggled.

“You’re looking a bit younger yourself, Maggie,” said Jim.

“Yep, the crows feet are gone for both of you, and your skin is radiant. Yours, too, Terri. And William, you’ve lost some wrinkles yourself.”

“Oh, God, that makes me hot!” said Maggie. “Or is it the cupcakes?”

“Yes,” said Beverly, and everyone laughed.

Folks moved around to change partners, and Jim pulled Susan over to him, laid her down, and began kissing her. “Would you like me to make love to you?” he asked her, and she looked deeply into his eyes and said “Yes. Yes, I would!”

This time, as the others had sex around them, it was just the two of them, stroking and touching as they looked in each other’s eyes. Susan guided Jim’s cock into her pussy, and then pulled his butt forward with both hands, burying him deep inside her. It felt, to her, as if the sexual flying circus going on around them faded away, and it was just the two of them, making love, not just having sex. She felt something snap somewhere inside her, not in her body, but somewhere she couldn’t describe. She felt her heart open to him and take him inside herself, body, heart, and soul. When they came together, she cried with joy, and he kissed her, tasting her tears.

“Are you okay? Did I hurt you?” he asked, afraid.

“Oh, no, not at all! I just... I just... Oh, just love me! I need you! I think I’ve fallen in love with you!” Susan cried.

Jim smiled at her, and kissed her again. “Then I will,” he said.

* * *

The next day it was Susan who walked with Jim. They stopped under the shady oak tree and sat on the bench.

“So, are you and your mother happy here?” Jim asked.

“Actually, yes, we are, and my Dad too. It’s feels so good to not be worried about the people around us finding out our secret and looking down their noses at us! And even if everyone has different kinks, there’s this... I dunno, appreciation for each other. People accept each other here,” said Susan.

“I heard you met Sherry and have helped her out. Have you been down to see her a lot?”

“A few times. She was having a hard time. I’m glad that Bethany sent Jeremy down last night! I know she’s basically straight, and I know you’d wind up making her pregnant.”

“Yeah,” sighed Jim. “I mean, I worry about that. I’m even afraid to do anything with Julie now that she’s had Jamie. I fear that one day she’s going to put her milk in my coffee and next thing I know I’ll have fathered another baby. She really loves being a mommy. At least right now, Jamie is keeping her happy.“

“How do you feel about being the father of my baby?” asked Susan.

“Well, I’m happy, but I feel guilty, too. I mean, you didn’t really want to get pregnant, did you?”

“Actually, I think I kinda did. I mean, I talked with Julie, and she was so happy, and one day I knew I wanted to have kids. I didn’t expect for it to happen this soon, but now that it has, I’m okay with it happening now, and with you! You didn’t know I had a crush on you when we were in school, did you?”

“No, I didn’t, but I thought you were lovely and fun, and I was glad you were Julie’s friend so I got to see you every once in a while,” replied Jim.

“Really?” blushed Susan.

“Well, yeah! You were cute, and sweet, and when you got to high school you really became beautiful. Then Dad’s accident happened and everything changed. I would have asked you to the prom, but everything was crazy. I was lucky to graduate. I was sorry when you and Julie drifted apart and we didn’t see you at the house anymore.”

“I feel bad about that. I should have been a better friend and been there more. But that was when things were getting tough for us, and when I wasn’t in school I was working at Kenny’s Shoes. I was looking for another job when I saw Lord DeGraves’ ad in the paper.”

“The shoes you wear now are a lot different than the ones you sold at Kenny’s, aren’t they,” he said with a grin.

“A whole lot different!” she laughed. “The quality and styles are much better, and the names are a galaxy away, but the ones I wear now are a lot less comfortable.”

“Then why...?”

“It’s complicated. Women’s shoes are statements, and the ones Mom and I wear say some very sexy things. Don’t you think our shoes are sexier than a pair of ‘Chucks’?”

“Well, yes, of course, but isn’t there some kind of balance between comfortable and sexy?”

“I suppose there could be, but we need to max out the sexy. It’s funny, but do you remember the bit that Steve Martin used to do—‘Cruel Shoes’?” she asked.

“Yeah. I never really got it. I mean it was kind of funny, but in a way that seemed to put women down, like they’re slaves to their shoes and the more painful they are, the more they like them. I didn’t quite know how to feel about it.“

“Well, that’s kind of it. I mean, it isn’t really the painful part, but the better they make you look, it seems like the more painful they are to wear, but the looking great makes it worth it. He just changed the focus to make it funny.“

“Bethany tried to explain it to me yesterday, and said I really don’t have a ‘happy button’ there, with shoes. I think you are beautiful and sexy, whether you are wearing shoes or not. You could make ‘Chucks’ look sexy! You do have lovely feet and legs, but there’s so much more to you! Your eyes last night... I just fell into your eyes. And they’re in a face that is heartbreakingly beautiful!”

Susan took his hand, and kissed him deeply and tenderly. Then she moved his hand under her skirt so he could feel how wet he had gotten her. He stroked that wetness gently and lovingly, drawing a sigh from her which morphed into a groan as he stroked the right spot.

Susan stood, pulled him up beside her, then unbuckled his belt, and then undid his pants, which dropped to the ground. She pushed him gently backwards onto the bench, then moved forward to swing her legs over the bench, and sank down onto his very hard cock.

“Oh, yes, that’s good!” she said as she moved herself up and down slowly, looking deeply into his eyes.

He pulled her top over her head, and ran his hands up and down her back. A stray thought passed though his mind that it was funny how no one here wore underclothes or bras to cover their breasts. Speaking of which, he brought his hands around and cupped hers, and lightly pinched and rolled her nipples between his fingers. She made a sound, a hissing intake of breath, and he felt the muscles of her pussy roll up his dick.

They moved together like that for several minutes, enjoying the connection and sensations, all while looking into each other’s eyes. Jim moved his hands to her ass, kneading its globes in the slow rhythm that she set. A moment later, Susan was startled by the feeling of another set of hands cupping her breasts from the back, tweaking her nipples with more pressure than Jim had used.

She gave out an “Ahh!” and leaned back into the warm body of Bethany, who supported her back. The change in the angle of Jim’s cock in her pussy caused waves of sensation to roll through her body, and her pussy to clench his manhood. Susan went over the edge of the log flume of orgasm, a long slide into ecstacy that ended in a very wet splash at the bottom, drenching Jim’s crotch and balls, parts of the bench, and the ground below them with her fluid. She realized abruptly that she had screamed in her orgasm, another thing she’d never done before.

Jim leaned forward and kissed her, while Bethany leaned down and nibbled her ear.

“That looked wonderful!” said Bethany, with a wicked grin.

“That felt wonderful!” said Jim, gently stroking her back. “And very wet!”

“Oh my God!” said Susan, realizing just how wet she’d gotten him. “How much... how...? Did I...?”

“It’s called the G-spot, baby,” said Bethany, rubbing Susan’s outer lips, still holding Jim’s hardness. “It can cause some women to squirt when we cum, kind of like a woman’s version of a guy ejaculating. It only happens when the sex is really good.”

Bethany went in to nibble Susan’s ear again, but Susan turned her head to intercept her with a kiss. “That was really, really good!” Susan said after their lips parted. She realized that Jim was still hard, and still hadn’t had his own orgasm, so she began moving up and down his cock again, while going in for another kiss with Bethany.

Bethany’s fingers were still on her outer lips, putting a bit of pressure on each side, making her feel even fuller with Jim’s cock. Bethany began pulsing that pressure in time with each stroke and Susan suddenly realized she was close to coming again. She exclaimed, “Oh my God!” with that realization.

Bethany whispered in her ear, “Tell Jim to cum with you, and when you are about to explode, tell him to come now!”

Susan gasped, “Jim, cum with me, oh, God deeper! Yes! Yes! Jim, cum for me now!

Jim felt his balls convulse in pleasure, and felt his semen launch up the length of his cock and deep into Susan, while Susan’s pussy milked his cock like it was trying to pull him inside her. The two of them felt like they were at the center of an explosion of pleasure, radiating out from their joined sexes, feeling like there should be shock waves spreading for miles around.

Bethany threw her arms around Jim with Susan between them, and supported them both as their bodies teetered on the bench, their spirits finding their way back into their bodies. They sat, still locked together, clasping each other as they panted and steadied.

“Well, I think they heard that all the way in town,” laughed Bethany. You both yelled like it was the end of the world!”

“I... think... it... was!” panted Jim.

“I’ve never... cum... like that!” breathed Susan. “When did I become a screamer?!”

“Today, apparently!” giggled Bethany.

“Thank you, Bethany! You helped make both of my orgasms today unbelievable!” said Susan.

“Well, I’ve picked up a few tricks over the years,” said Bethany. “Plus, I think Jim is very special. It’s not just that he’s a natural, it’s like he makes love with his soul.”

“You’re right! I feel like the world is made of love and joy right now! Awww...” she whined as Jim’s softened cock slipped free. Suddenly she sobbed. “Oh, Bethany! I love Jim. I love you! I love Julie and Beverly! I love the world and this household and all the people in it! I just... love! I can’t put words to it! It’s just too much!” said Susan.

“I love you, too,” said Jim, to both of them, kissing each in turn.

“And I love you, three” said Bethany, with a tearful grin. “And I know Julie loves us, and Beverly too.”

Susan and Bethany hugged each other, tears streaming down their faces. “This is so strange and wonderful!” sniffled Susan.

“It is,” said Bethany, wiping her eyes. “I’ve never felt this way before, about anyone, let alone four people, now five! I’ve never had a real family before!”

As Jim gathered them both into a triple hug, he thought to himself that, while the power of the tears of the two ladies were no doubt fueled by the hormonal changes of pregnancy, there was also no doubt at all that the love that caused them was genuine and true. He felt it as well.

* * *

Jim walked into the big communal sex bedroom to find Beverly nursing Julie, each with their fingers in the other’s pussies, and each making happy noises. Jim stepped close to his mother and latched on to her free nipple, causing his mother to gasp with the stimulation and begin a climax. He kept up the suction, and, first moistening his middle finger in his mother’s very wet pussy, then moved it around and inserted it in her ass. Her exclamation of surprise changed into deeper moans as he began to move it around, feeling his sister’s fingers stimulating her pussy from the other side. Both he and Julie drew hard on the milk flowing from her nipples, and beverly flipped back over into a string of orgasms from the multiple deep sensations. Her cries echoed through the room like shots fired from a gun: “Oh! My! God! Yes! Yes! Yes! Aieeeee!”

Her breasts ran dry at just that point, and Julie had trouble removing her fingers from her mother’s clenched pussy. Jim slowly extracted his finger from her anus, and as he did, Beverly relaxed into a slump and he gently lowered her to the giant mattress. “Oh, my loves! That was just wonderful! God, Jim, that was perfect timing!” Jim kissed her, and then moved to the nearby sink on one side of the room to wash his hands. Julie just sucked her mother’s juice from hers and grinned at her mother.

“My relationship with Susan has gotten deeper,” Jim said as he dried his hands on a towel. “Julie, did you change my cum to make women fall in love with me?”

Julie looked confused a moment, and then said “I dunno. Maybe that’s being a good mommy?”

“Well, Susan and Bethany and I have all gotten a lot... closer, I guess? It’s like I could feel the love between them, and me and them, and us and them, and it feels more... solid. Like we could build a world on it. It feels incredibly wonderful!”

“And Susan’s needs are changing,” said Mason DeGraves as if he had been part of the conversation all along, walking into the room and startling the others with his abrupt appearance. “Usually, when someone has completed a contract with me, there is very little change. Their sexual needs become permanent. Sometimes I can change how they feel about them, but not the needs themselves. This is fascinating! Susan’s sexual kinks are less rigid now, less locked on shoes and feet and being photographed. I suspect she’ll always find a thrill in them, but she is now much less fixated on them.“

DeGraves looked at Julie, and said, “You little minx! You’ve done something that has never happened before. I wonder exactly what, and how? It will be interesting to find the answers to those questions. We will have to pay attention to what may come of this.”

“Is this a bad thing? It doesn’t feel like a bad thing!” said Jim.

“I don’t know, Jim,” said DeGraves. “It could just be the ramifications of the changes she made in the two of you as part of her ‘good mommy’ desires. A ‘good mommy’ wants the best for her babies, and that could include a loving family and especially a loving father. You, your sister and your mother are already a loving family, and then Bethany became a part of that, and now Susan is becoming so.” He turned to Beverly. “How do you feel about Susan?”

“Oh, I love her, she’s always been... Oh, my goodness! She was Julie’s friend, and that was great, I was glad they were friends, but now I could just cuddle her to my bosom! Wait, I didn’t mean that sexually, although I could, I meant I... I love her like family, like a daughter, like a lover, like a.... I can’t even figure out exactly when that changed!”

“Interesting. This is love, not lust, yes?” asked DeGraves.

“Well, there’s lust there, of course, I mean, we’re all a lusty bunch now, but now there is love.” replied Beverly.

“And her mother, Terri, how do you feel about her?” asked DeGraves.

“Oh, she’s nice, I like her, sex with her is fun. I mean, there’s definitely lust, but not like with Susan or Bethany or Jim,” replied Beverly.

“But not like a ‘lover’ or sister or family?” probed DeGraves.

“Um... no,” admitted Beverly.

“You’ve had sex with Terri more often than Susan, yes?”

“Well, yes, I mean Susan was often involved with her mother or Bethany, and... Julie and I, we kind of included her in our play, and....”

“And you’ve played a very great deal with Dr. Cole, and Nurse Julie, and Maggie Sanders, but you don’t feel like they are family? There’s lust but not love?” asked DeGraves.

“No. I like them, and love the sex, but no, I don’t feel that close to them,” said Beverly.

“I suspect that when Jim impregnates a woman, she will get drawn into the family, becoming loving to and loved by everyone in the family. I do not suggest testing my hypothesis, though, Jim! It will be interesting to see if the relationships continue over the long term.” DeGraves turned to Julie. “I do hope that there are no further complications, my dear. If other changes arise, there may be consequences for you that you might not like. I do not like the consequences with which I must deal, and do not wish you to share in them!“

Julie looked very sober, and Jim and Beverly could almost hear the wheels turning in her head, and could see that complicated thoughts were happening in her head, but all that she could say was a chastened, “M’kay.”

Jim and Beverly went to her and drew her into a loving and comforting hug. She looked up and smiled at them, and said “Love you, Mommy! Love you, Jimmy!”

DeGraves looked down, then said, “I’ve got a client coming in soon. I must go.” As he turned to leave, he looked back and said, “I do love you all.”

Julie called to him, “We love you too, Grampa Mason!” DeGraves smiled, nodded, and then paused. “Between us there is love but not lust. This is intriguing new ground for me!” He smiled again, then turned and left the room.

* * *

Lord DeGraves was at his desk in his office when Bethany ushered two people in and announced “A Mr. Rad and Ms. Brandi are here to see you sir, in regards to your advertisement.”

“Thank you, Bethany. Would you get our guests some tea? And a chair from the dining room for Mr... Rad, was it?”

“Sir,” Bethany acknowledged as she turned and left the room.

“Now that is a fine white pussy, man!” said T Rad. “She available?“

“I’m afraid not, Mr. Jones,” replied DeGraves, in an all-business tone.

“What, muthafucka!? How’d you know my...?” exclaimed the pimp.

“I make it a point to know with whom I am dealing, Mr. Jones. How is immaterial, the question is are you willing to make a deal?”

Bethany entered the office carrying a dining room chair and placed it next to the single chair in front of the desk. She then stepped out of the room for a moment, then re-entered carrying a tray with two cups of tea. She presented one to the pimp, and the other to the young woman, then left again, closing the door behind her.

“Damn, I’d like to deal for her,” said the muscular black man, who appeared to be in his mid-twenties. He flashed a grill of gold in a nasty smile.

“Sit, enjoy your tea while I make your offer,” instructed DeGraves.

Looking a bit uncomfortable, the man calling himself T Rad sat on the chair, and took a sip of his tea. Impatiently, he glanced at the young white girl next to him and said, “Sit. You heard him.” The girl did as she was instructed, looking down the whole time.

“Now, Mr. Jones, I will make this offer once, and once only. You may leave at any time, whether you accept it or not. If you accept it, you will leave Ms. Davies here, and will relinquish all claims to her. You will never attempt to contact or see her again.” said DeGraves, speaking clearly.

“Yeah, yeah, I got it. I know how this shit works. I give her to you, you pay me, and she never existed, and neither do you, right?” said the pimp.

“Indeed,” said DeGraves.

“So whatcha offerin’?”

“Fifty thousand dollars cash.”

“For her? She’s not even trained up, but she ain’t been used... much. Just breakin’ her in.” said the pimp.

“Fifty thousand dollars cash. Now. Your answer?”

“Well, you’re lucky, man, ’cause I got some solvency issues at da moment. Yah. I’ll take it. Deal.” said the pimp.

DeGraves rang a small bell on his desk, and Jorge, one of his very muscular gardeners walked in with a briefcase, placed it on the desk before DeGraves, and stood to one side, looking watchful.

DeGraves opened the case, revealing a large quantity of one hundred dollar bills in neat paper-sleeved stacks. Terrence Jones looked in, took a number out and riffled through them checking to see that they were all actually money, obviously estimating their value, then smiled. He closed the case.

DeGraves said to him, “Now release Ms. Davies from your service, and tell her she belongs to me.”

“Hey bitch, we’re done. You’re his now. Do whatever he wants. It’ll go hard on you if you don’t. I’m outta here.” He patted his jacket to make sure his gun was still there, then took the case and walked to the door. Jorge opened it for him and followed him out. T Rad missed the contemptuous look that DeGraves shot at him, but he did hesitate a moment, almost involuntarily, like he’d briefly forgotten where he was going, as he walked toward the front door. The office door gently drifted closed as Jorge locked the front door behind him.

DeGraves turned to the woman who, for a few weeks, had gone by the name ‘Brandi’. His demeanor changed completely, expressing compassion. He gently addressed Amber Davies, “Now that he is gone, Ms. Davies, I’d like to talk to you for a few minutes. No, don’t get up, we’re just going to talk. Ms. Davies, you very nearly became a victim of a human trafficker, someone who sells other human beings into sexual slavery. I understand you lived on the streets for a time, until you met Mr. Jones and he talked you into becoming a prostitute. I have just purchased your freedom for you. You no longer have to have sex for money. You can get up and leave, free and clear, and Mr. Jones will not force you to do anything. In fact, Mr. Jones does not even remember you. You saw that he sold you. He had plans to addict you to several drugs. He never cared for you, although I know that he pretended to just long enough to get you to sell your body for him. I do worry, though, where you might go, and whether, in desperation, you might find someone else like Mr. Jones.”

Amber looked thunderstruck. This was not going at all like she had expected. Fear began to show in her eyes, for she now had no idea what to do, or where to go. This man had paid fifty thousand dollars for her, and now what? Was he kicking her back onto the street? At least with T Rad she had some idea what was coming.

DeGraves gently explained, “I know that your life has been quite challenging in the last few years, and I know that you are now eighteen years old, and so are able to make adult decisions for yourself. I can sympathize with your difficulties. Until relatively recently, I have not been able to share my life with my family, either, although for very different reasons. I understand loneliness, and pain, and regret, and addiction, for I have experienced them all very deeply and for a very long time. I do understand.”

He continued, “Now, this is important Ms. Davies, so please listen carefully. I can offer you employment, possibly as a maid, good meals, and a place to work and live, but there are likely to be personal temptations and consequences. Before I offer that, I will leave this room, and you can leave and go wherever you wish, or you can wait a few minutes and someone will likely come in and offer you other assistance in getting your life together, finding other employment and a place to live. One of the members of my family would be able to help you without causing any changes to your life that would involve lust and sex. They might ask you to stay for dinner and get to know the rest of my family, and might give you information that I cannot. Would you like that? To stay and listen and consider, there are no strings attached. But I cannot recommend any course of action for this decision. This is your choice, and only you can make it.“

DeGraves stood up from his desk, and walked to the door at the side of his office, rather than the one her pimp had departed through. “I am going to leave for a time. If you are here when I return in ten minutes or so, I will discuss my offer of employment with you. If you decide to talk and stay for dinner, I will make my offer afterwards. All right?”

Amber looked very confused, but nodded her head in assent. DeGraves stepped through the door and closed it behind him. Amber looked at the door, and felt panic rising in her chest. What kind of weird shit had T Rad sold her into? Could she really leave? What was that about lust and consequences and working as a maid? Was it like that woman in the French Maid outfit? She hugged herself in her anxiety, and started when someone knocked on the door. There was a pause as she waited in indecision, and then there came another knock.

“Uh... come in?” she said.

The door opened, and she saw a different young lady, dressed in jeans and a plain shirt, but wearing fashionable high heels in the doorway. “Hi! My name is Susan. Bethany told me to come talk to you.”

“B... Bethany?”

“She wears a French Maid uniform most of the time. She’s Lord DeGraves’ assistant. Oh, and Jorge is the gardener, not a gangster or hood or anything. He’s nice. Um, I think I’m supposed to introduce you to folks, maybe ask you to stay for dinner, show you around. I think Jim or Beverly may want to explain some things to you, give you the lowdown on this place. I’m glad you stayed instead of just bolting for the door! I think Lord DeGraves was kind of worried you might run back to the streets and wind up in trouble again. There’s stuff he can’t talk about. It’s complicated. But Jim and Beverly can. You’ve got an important choice to make.”

“I... don’t really understand what’s going on,” said Amber.

“I know. Don’t worry, you’ll figure it out. It’ll be okay. Come on, follow me! Jim and Beverly are in the dining room. Are you hungry?” asked Susan.

“Um, yeah, I haven’t eaten food since noon yesterday. T Rad said I had to stay thin.”

“Gah. Sounds like a real asshole. Come on in here!” Susan invited.

Amber stood and followed Susan through the side office door and across the hall, into a largish dining room where a young man and a youngish pregnant woman sat.

“Hi! C’mon in! I’m Jim, and this is my mother, Beverly! Sit down, and I’ll get Trish, the cook, to fix you up something to eat! What do you like?”

“Um, I dunno. Anything, I guess,” answered Amber.

“How about a burger?” asked Jim, and Amber nodded.

As Jim stepped out to talk to Trish, Amber turned to Beverly. “You’re his mother?”

“Yes, I am!” Beverly said with pride. “My daughter Julie is upstairs, and you can meet her later if you want.”

“But you’re so young! Did you have him when you were ten or something?” asked Amber.

“No, no, I’m older than I look, but thank you!” Beverly grinned.

Jim came back in and sat down across from Amber, next to his mother and Susan. “So, Lord DeGraves may make you an offer, but he would like you to have an idea of what might happen if you take it. And I bet he was mysterious about it, right?”

“Um, kind of. I’m not even sure what it was all about. He said I wouldn’t have to live on the street or be a hooker anymore for T Rad, and might could work for him and have food and... he said something about choices and lust and sex. Is this like a whorehouse or something?”

The others laughed at the last question for a moment, then Jim said, “No, it’s not a whorehouse or bordello, no one does anything they don’t want to do. But, this is a home where people do have sex when they want to, and it’s a lot less rigid...” Susan chuckled, interrupting Jim for a moment, “...okay, bad word choice, sorry. Um, it’s kind of like a sex commune, you know what those are?”

“What, like where everyone goes naked and has sex with everyone else?” asked Amber.

Jim nodded, “Yeah, kind of. I mean, folk only have sex when they want to with the people that they want to, but, yeah. See, the thing that Lord DeGraves can’t tell you is that if you take one of his deals, then you kind of get... lusty. You get to where you want to have sex. Kind of a lot. And you’ll discover some things about yourself that you don’t know now. Like, Susan has a thing for shoes. Bethany likes almost anything. Susan’s dad likes, um, taking pictures. There’s a lady who works in the stables that likes leather and horses—not having sex with them or anything, they’re just a turn-on for her. Lord DeGraves and Trish the cook are um, intimate. Anyway, so if you take his offer, you could find yourself doing, and really enjoying, sexual things. Oh, my sister Julie has a thing about being a “good mommy. Look, let me tell you our story....”

* * *

Beverly and Jim told Amber their story, and as Susan told her family’s, Terri and William came in during this and nodded. Amber sat listening, eating her hamburger when Trish brought it out with another cup of tea. Afterwards, she asked, “Is this like a mental institution or something? I mean, this is just too weird!”

“No,” Jim said, “but it is a place where life is not like it is everywhere else. Things are more relaxed and non-judgemental. No one looks at anyone else like they’re strange or weird because of what they do sexually. Now, no one hurts anyone else or demands things from them they’re not willing to do. No one will beat you or even think badly of you if you don’t want to do something. ‘No’ means ‘no’, here, and we really mean that.”

“And the whole incest thing? I mean, I ran away from home because I wasn’t safe there. My father was... bad to me.”

Beverly said, “That’s part of what we’re saying. Up until this year we were a normal family, well, except after the accident, and then Jim and Julie had to take care of everything for me. I had no arms or legs, and they had to do everything. It was embarrassing for me and for them, and I had no privacy at all. But there wasn’t sex happening. That all started when Mason helped us, and me, with these.” She motioned to her arms and legs. We’re related to Mason, and because of that what happened to us was more... intense. We changed more. It’s very hard to explain.”

Jim said, “We’ll take you up to meet Julie and our daughter in a bit, and she was changed most of all. She looks older than Mom does now, although at the time she changed she looked almost exactly the same. She communicates like she’s five years old or so, but she’s an adult inside her head. You see, she had a deep wish to be a good baby nursing at her mother’s breast, and also a good mother, but at the time she changed she had a very different idea of what that meant. It was at the height of the sexual temptation period for us.”

Susan said, “She’s actually my age. We were best friends in school together. Just normal school friends. Lord DeGraves can help people, but it comes with a price, and he can’t help that. That’s why he was so careful with you, and wants you to talk with us and meet folks before you make any decisions. If you take his help, it’s like stepping through the looking glass into Wonderland.”

“Like Alice in Wonderland?“

Jim replied, “Yes, but a pornographic version of Alice in Wonderland. Look, why don’t we go up and see Julie. Just don’t drink any of her breast milk unless you want to spend the afternoon having all kinds of sex, and now is not the time for that. You need a clear head right now. After that, we’ll go down and visit the stable. I think Terri and Jeremy are down there.“

They got up and walked to the bottom of the stairs. Beverly called up, “We’re on our way up!” to Julie.

They got to Julie’s room, and found Bethany and Julie with Jamie. Julie gave a big friendly smile and said “Hi! I’m Julie! This is my baby, Jamie! Would you like to see her?”

Amber returned the smile, a bit cautiously, and said “I’m Bran... sorry, I’m Amber.” She went to the crib and looked down on a sleeping Jamie and her face softened, and said, “Oh! She’s beautiful!”

Julie bounced a bit and said “Thanks!” She then sat down on the bed with a flounce. “So, are they telling you lots of scary stuff?”

Amber replied, “Kind of, yeah. Do you really have four breasts?”

Julie started to take of her shirt, but stopped at a look from her mother and said, “I was gonna show you, but yeah. The bottom ones are for the baby. The tops are for everyone else and sex. That milk makes people horny.”

Amber nodded, and said, “That’s what they said. You don’t feed the baby with the top ones ever?”

Julie shook her head, “No, no! She’s not old enough! That’d be bad... um....” She looked at Beverly.

Beverly took over with “That would be inappropriate to do to a child, we don’t want her exposed to anything like that until she is old enough to deal with those feelings. We don’t want to hurt her in any way, and we don’t really know what that would do to her!”

Amber nodded. “That’s good. There are people out there who do some really sick shit to kids.”

Julie stood up and went to Jamie protectively, saying ”NO! I’m a good mommy! I won’t let her get hurt!” She looked at Amber a bit suspiciously.

“I’m glad. People who do that are bad. Babies should never be hurt.”

This got an approving look from Julie. “We’re a good family. We take care of our babies. And each other. We love each other here.“

“She means that while we love each other, we don’t do it inappropriately with children.” said Beverly, trying to make sure Amber understood.

“I got what she meant!” Amber grinned at her. She looked at Julie and said, “So, you’re twenty years old in your head and five when you talk?”

Julie nodded. “I drank mommy’s milk when I shouldn’ta.”

“They explained it to me,” said Amber. “That’s still really weird!” Then she stopped with alarm and said, “Oh, not you, Julie! Just that it happened like that. It’s a weird story.”

Julie nodded, “Uh huh.”

Bethany said, “You don’t actually have to talk to Julie like she’s five. She does understand adult conversations quite well! It’s just the only way she can talk to us. She is actually a very smart young lady. Although it is kind of natural to try to talk to her as if she were five!” Bethany smiled.

Amber looked at Bethany and said, “So, you like wearing sexy French Maid outfits, that’s your thing?”

Bethany replied, “I do like my outfit, yes, but I like lots of other things, too. I’m pretty much up for everything sexual. I love sex, and I’m kind of a natural pervert, in a way. Although I’ve gotten a lot closer with these folks. They’ve welcomed me as a member of the family, and I love them all dearly. These four people are very special, and have made my life special. I went for a long time without love. Lots of sex, but no real love. They’ve even brought love to Mason’s life, too. Ah, that’s Lord DeGraves, his first name is Mason. He’s like a great-grandfather to them.”

Jamie stirred in her crib and began to fuss a bit.

Jim, noticing that Julie was about to pull up her shirt, said, more quietly, “Why don’t we let her sleep. Would you like to walk down to the stables with us, Bethany?”

She smiled at Jim and said, “I’d love to!”

They all quietly filed out of the room, leaving Julie to settle the baby.

As they walked down to the stables, Jim said, “I think Terri and Jeremy are down there now, with Sherry, the stablewoman. Now, sexual things are probably happening down there, because that’s Sherry’s thing, and she’s getting near the end of her deal with Lord DeGraves, and part of her conditions for that deal are that she has to be naked around horses during it. Lord DeGraves employed her as stablewoman and is giving her the money to save her family’s farm.”

“Uh, okay. It’s weird, but I think I’m starting to kind of understand a little about how things work here.” said Amber.

Jim said, “You can only really understand when you’ve gone through it, but I’m glad you’re getting the idea!”

As they neared the stable, the sounds of sex became audible. Jim looked at Amber, “You okay with seeing this?”

Amber scoffed and said, “I’ve been to sex parties and orgies before. I was forced to participate in them, too.”

Jim regarded her somberly, “You do not have to participate in anything you don’t want to do here, ever. And for right now, I think you should just see it, if that’s okay. If it’s not, we can turn around and go back to the house, no harm, no foul! This is “seeing is believing”—right now all you’ve seen is like in normal life in the world. Well, kind of. What’s happening in there is more like normal for here. Okay?“

Amber nodded. “Okay, I get it. I think.”

They turned and entered the stable through the barn door.

* * *

The vision that greeted their eyes was the naked back and butt of Jeremy as he thrust into Sherry from the rear, who was naked and on all fours with her tongue laving Terri’s pussy. Terri was leaning naked with her butt propped on a hay bale and her legs spread wide, her fingers pinching her nipples and very out-of-place high-dollar stilettos on her feet. Amber stopped short, then tried to look unimpressed, as if this were all perfectly normal. There were two horses in their stalls; one horse casually munched hay, while the other looked kind of bored.

Jeremy was saying “Yeah! Take it! Take it deep! Lick that pussy! Make her cum!” He looked over his shoulder and said in a panting voice, “Hey! We’ll be done in a second!” He turned back and said, “I’m gonna cum... [slam] deep... [slam] in your pussy... [slam] right... [slam] NOWww! Arrrghh! Yeah! God, yeah!”

Sherry, who had been slamming back into each thrust, moaned as her own climax washed through her, shoving her tongue deep into Terri’s pussy.

Terri held Sherry’s head into her with both hands until Jeremy’s and Sherry’s orgasms were over and they relaxed. She said, “Oh, that was so nice Sherry!” as she stood up and gave a last tweak to her own nipple. She said, “Hi baby!” to Susan, then reached around for her skirt and top on the hay bale behind her and began to dress.

Jeremy pulled his softening cock out of Sherry with a soft suction sound, helped Sherry to stand then gave her a hug and kiss. He grabbed his own clothes, which were draped across a stall door and also began to dress, carefully tucking himself into his pants.

Sherry stood, dripping a bit, and wiped her face with a cloth. She said, “Hi! You must be new! I’m Sherry, I take care of the stables. This is Jeremy, and this is Terri.” Then her eyebrows lifted and she said, “Oh! I’m sorry! Did you want to join in? I’m afraid I may have worn Jeremy out for a little bit, but I can go again if you want.”

“Uh, no, thanks! I’m Amber.”

“Amber is just visiting today. She’s not made her decision yet.” supplied Jim.

“Ohh, okay!” replied Sherry. “I’m about at the end of my deal, myself, so I’m pretty much horny all the time, now. They tell me that it lessens a bit afterwards, which is probably a good thing!” Sherry slipped a finger down to her pussy and rubbed her clit with some satisfaction, and then scooped up a finger of Jeremy’s seed and sucked on it.

“Uh, wow! And so... you’re not shy at all?” asked Amber.

“Not anymore,” agreed Sherry. “Right now sex is about all I think about, no room to be shy. I used to be just a straight farmgirl who couldn’t imagine being naked in front of horses or people.” She began rubbing her clit again as she sniffed the air. “God! The smell of horse and leather makes me crazy hot, now! Before, it was just the smells of work everyday. Then I made my deal with Lord DeGraves.”

Susan said, “And this is my mom, Terri. I told you our story. Hi Mom! I love those shoes!” Terri leaned over and kissed her daughter, and grabbed her ass and pulled her into a full embrace with tongue as the mention of her shoes hit home. Susan pulled back, and said, “Not just now, Mom! We’re showing Amber around now.“

Terri pouted a bit and then said, “Later?”

“Absolutely, Mom. And we’ll get Dad to take pictures.” Both Terri’s and Susan’s nipples stood to attention, very visible through their tops.

Terri moaned a little, and said, “Hurry! I’ll go freshen up.” She turned and said, “Lovely to meet you again, Amber! See you at dinner!” She left the stable, walking with careful but skillful steps in her high heels.

Amber digested all this for a minute. Jeremy finished tying his shoes and stood, saying, “I should check with Trish to see if she needs anything for dinner. It was nice to meet you, Amber!”

“It’s like this all the time?” Amber asked the group.

“Kind of.", “Yeah.", and “Pretty much!” were the answers to her question.

“And nobody freaks out or judges, and nobody feels scared or bad about it or anything?”

“Nope.", “No.", “Nothing to be scared of.” were the responses, and Jim said, “No judgement and no pressure that doesn’t come from inside yourself.”

“It’s a bit scary at first,” said Sherry. “I mean, suddenly you start getting horny, and sometimes in ways you never would have imagined, some things’ll turn you on. Like horses and hay and leather for me.” She started working on a nipple as well as her pussy, and leaned against a hay bale with a deep breath.

“Or shoes and having my picture taken during sex, for me and Mom, or taking pictures of us doing that for Dad.” Susan was fidgeting hard, trying not to mimic Sherry’s activities.

“It usually has to do with your deep sex fantasies, like Dr. Sanders and pregnant women, or Julie and being a ‘good mommy’. Sometimes it’s environmental, like Susan and her horses, or me and Mom and Julie. It kind of depends.” explained Jim, whose pants began to get a bit tighter thinking of his Mom and Julie and what they often did with each other.

“And it starts when you take Lord DeGraves deal?” asked Amber.

“Yes, although it will take a few days since you drank the tea. That gives you room to think, suppresses your libido for a little while.” explained Bethany.

“Hey, I should be feeling at least a little horny right now, shouldn’t I? I mean, with what I’ve been seeing and hearing and all, that would normally turn me on, at least a little. I might not want to do anything about it, but I’d feel it! The tea turned that off?”

“For a little while. If you take the deal, you’ll start to feel it in a day or so. It starts low and slow, and gets much greater as time passes.” confirmed Bethany. “During that time, you’ll imprint on something.”

“Does anyone know what would happen to me, what I might wind up... um...?”

“I suspect Mason has a very good idea, he usually does. It’s part of his ‘thing’—it’s not a sexual kink, but even harder to explain to someone else. But he won’t tell you. He can’t. And it’s only a basic idea. You can add things yourself. Like me. I kind of developed a thing for breast milk with Julie and Beverly, but wait, that’s just me, I never made a deal with Mason. Or like Sherry, here.” said Bethany.

“Um, yeah. I used to be very straight. I think I could have just masturbated a lot in the stables, but I got involved with Terri and Susan, and then Bethany and Jim, and then Jeremy, and now I think I’m bi, or poly, or whatever. I think the horse and leather thing was actually always there deep down, but I just didn’t know it consciously. Now that I think about it, ahh, mmmm, oh! Oh! Oh! Ahhhhhh. Um, I just know about it now. You sure you don’t want to play awhile? There’s this pile of hay that’s real comfy over there!“

“Not right now, thanks,” said Amber.

“Ok,” said Sherry. “Maybe Jeremy will come back down when he gets back. When I get through with my arrangement, I’m going to get a leather bra and thong, I think!”

“And there you see it in action,” said Jim. “No force, no judgement, just an invitation and an acceptance of ‘no’. Or ‘yes’, if you’d made a different choice.”

“And Lord DeGraves does this for a lot of people?” asked Amber.

“Not a whole lot, no, and he tries to be very careful when he does.” said Bethany.

Jim said, “And I think he has to every so often, I don’t know why. But she’s right, he’s careful about it.“

“T Rad took his money. Will anything happen to him?” asked Amber.

“Yes,” said Bethany, firmly, “something will. I suspect it will not go well for T Rad. Mason does not like people like that. If you don’t take Mason’s arrangement, I would stay far away from T Rad.”

Bethany broke the tension, saying, “Let’s go back up to the house. You’ll have time to freshen up and talk to people and ask any questions you might have, and then it will be getting close to dinner time, and then you can make your decision.”

They said goodbye to Sherry, who waved and picked a vibrator up from the top of a nearby barrel. The group began walking back towards the house along the path.

After a moment, Amber said, “Ok. Wait, why did Lord DeGraves do all this for me, warn me like this, have me talk to you and stuff, when he didn’t do that for T Rad?”

“First, you will be offered a place here, and you have the opportunity to join the household, and we want you to understand as much of what that means as you can beforehand. T Rad... was offered a deal of a different sort, and T Rad is a vile and evil man. T Rad thought he was selling to you a human trafficker, and only an evil person would sell someone as a slave into a life of dehumanizing sexual slavery where that human being loses all choice from their life. Now, if you got off on being a willing ‘sex slave’ with someone who actually cared about and respected you and indulged your kink for that, that would be a different matter. No, T Rad could not have cared less what would happen to you after he got his money. He didn’t care if you were bought to die in a snuff film; in fact, that’s what we let him assume. Whatever happens to T Rad, rest assured he will deserve it. Amber, he is a very evil man.” There was no trace of her smile as she said this. Amber shivered, and even Jim felt chilled in the late summer afternoon heat.

“Oh.” said Amber. She began to cry, softly. “I was really, really in bad danger, wasn’t I? I thought... he loved me! I was stupid. I mean, I knew, but I couldn’t believe he would really do that to me. I tried to... I had to... Oh, God!” she burst into sobs. Jim took her in his arms and held her as she cried on his shoulder.

He said, “Shh, it’s okay now. You have choices again. If you don’t want to be here, Mom and Julie and I can give you some money to live, get an apartment, get some good clothes, get a job, and you can find a nice guy or girl, or whatever. It doesn’t matter. Look, this is a weird place, and we know it, and it’s not what most people would want. You don’t have to stay here. You have the opportunity to choose to change your life for the better, whether it’s here or in your own place, working in a real job, getting an better education, or whatever you want. No strings. There is something special about you, and because of that, you got your life back, to choose what to do with it. All we will say is we hope you won’t choose to go back to your old life on the streets.“

“I’m special? How?”

“Because you can make those choices. Too many people can’t, even when the opportunity presents itself.“

“I’m afraid.”

“It’s okay to be afraid. You are special enough that you don’t have to let the fear stop you from making your life better, the way you want it. The streets are not safe, but you know them. Here, if you take Lord DeGraves’ deal, it’s safe but it’s strange, and while you are welcome here, you can’t be entirely sure what your life will become if you take the arrangement. If you choose our family’s help, you choose to make your life what you want it to be, and will have to work hard to build it that way, step by step.“

“Why me?”

“I told you. You are special.”

“Um, I won’t have to have a baby or anything like that, will I?” Amber worried.

“Huh? Oh, no! No that all kind of happened by accident. Not that we aren’t happy about it! It just wasn’t intentional. The only one of us who really wanted and planned to have a baby was Julie, and the rest of us, well... You know how we explained that she changed her body? Well, we think that at the same time she changed part of mine. The women that I have full vaginal sex with are very likely to become pregnant. We didn’t know that until later, and after I’d had penis-in-vagina sex with some of these ladies, well, pregnancies happened. Now, I love each of these ladies dearly, and we all want to have children together, but I’ve been, we’ve all been, careful what kind of sex I have and with whom. So, right now, I’m kind of maxed out on becoming a father. I don’t want you to take this as an insult or anything, but I really don’t want to make anyone else pregnant. I mean, right now, I’ve got one baby born and three more on the way, and I don’t think I can take any more of that kind of happiness anytime soon, if ever.”

Beverly said, “We’re sure you are a lovely young lady and may make a wonderful mother if you want to do that one day, and if you have right kind of unprotected sex to do that with someone else, you can probably make that happen when you’re ready. But no, you don’t have to get pregnant to be here.”

Bethany said, “Take Sherry, for instance. As far as we know, she isn’t pregnant. She’s taking the pill, so we don’t think what she’s done with Jeremy will result in a baby. Statistically, it’s unlikely. It can happen, just like it can happen for any woman and man, but it shouldn’t. It would be the same for you. Just don’t have vaginal sex with Jim! You can do anything with him but that and be fine, but the doctors tell us that even if you had problems conceiving before, you probably would if you do that, and at your age, probably even once.”

Beverly said, “Now, if at some point you decide you want that, with Jim, you’re going to have to have some serious talks with at least the four of us. Okay?”

Amber laughed with relief. “Very, very okay! I’m not ready to be pregnant! I have to get my life straight first before bringing a baby into the world! I was a little worried, you know?”

Jim answered with a smile, “I can certainly see that! You don’t have to worry about that!”

They walked slowly in silence for a while, with Amber obviously thinking about it all very hard. Then she stopped short, looking each in the eye in turn.

“What should I do?” Amber asked, with a bit of desperation in her voice.

Bethany patted her back. “We can’t tell you that. It has to be your choice. One thing Jim didn’t say was that you can choose to stay here for a time, and later if you are not happy, you could go and do something else. But! The changes that happen if you stay here are permanent. Once her arrangement is over, Sherry can choose to leave and do whatever she wants, but she will always be very sexual, be turned on by horses and leather and their smell, and be attracted to both men and women. She will always be kinky in that way, and need to express those kinks. But she isn’t ‘doomed’ to live here the rest of her life.“

“Oh?”

“Yes. But make no mistake, if you choose to stay here, your life will change. I don’t think you’ll be unhappy, but your life, and you, will change. Of course, no matter what you choose, you will change, and your life will change in ways you can’t predict now. That’s life. We can only try to make the best decisions we can.“

“You all seem happy,” Amber said, speculatively.

“We are,” said Beverly, simply. “But our happy isn’t a normal way of life. We’re building a family and a place where it’s okay to not be what everyone else thinks of as ‘normal’. If you think you could be happy here too, well, that’s something to consider. If not, that, too, is very important.“

Susan added, “It’s hard to be ourselves out there. People can be offended or angry or disgusted by some us. Mom and I do shoe porn and have a very kinky life. That’s very hard out there. We’d still be out there and alone if Jim and I weren’t having a baby, that kind of changed everything. Dr. Sanders, our OB/GYN is kinky, too, and has suffered some because of it, but she is out there most of the time, hiding her kinky side as well as she can. Sherry could leave and live as a very horny rodeo girl, or a farm wife who needs to fuck in the barn a lot, or something. It’s just easier where people don’t judge.”

Bethany continued, “You will always have been a prostitute, and it will always be possible that people will find out and judge you for it. You don’t have to let it rule your life, but it will be there. If you stay here, you’ll probably wind up with something else you’ll need to conceal in to ‘normal’ world. Just like a lot of other people in life. It’s just your choice now whether to become very aware of whatever kinks you have deep down inside, and explore them pretty fully. You might discover them later on your own, or you might not. You might live the rest of your life with them safely repressed, or you might one day discover you really need fur or leather or rubber or something to get off. You might discover that you need to be a tease or be teased, or spanked, suck nipples, or be a maid in a uniform like mine, or God and Mason only know what it might be. Them, and you, deep down, but you probably don’t realize it yet. That’s all, really, we can say. Those are the choices and the best explanations we can offer you.”

There was a thoughtful silence, then Jim said, “So, getting hungry? Let’s go find out what Trish is making for dinner! Oh, and if there are cupcakes tonight, you probably want to avoid them!’

“What?” asked Amber, as the group laughed.

Jim guided her back to the house with an arm around her shoulder as they explained why Trish’s cupcakes were dangerous, complete with startlement, stories, illustrations, and more laughter. Unseen, from under the bench near the oak, a striped yellow cat watched them go, then yawned and stretched.