The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Fertile Milk: Chapter one

(GR, MD, MF, MA, transformation, LA)

Christine needs money for her college club. Judy wants a new cow. They’ll both get what they want.

* * *

“I can’t believe it!” Christine said furiously, looking down at the note from the college fund raising office. She had done all the paperwork, gotten all the approvals for the history club, done everything that needed to be done.

And now here they were. They had rescinded her funding. Rescinded it because “we have determined a greater need to focus on the college sports program.”

“Those unutterable fuckers!” Christine howled in her empty dorm room. They were sending it to those damned horny (and brainless) football stars and their empty-headed sluts who thought college meant dressing up in a microskirt and halter and cheering them on during halftime.

Why do we need a new stadium? She thought. We already have a fucking stadium—it’s not even five years old! Christine sat down on her bed with a growl of fury. Oh, she knew the answer to that question. State U had just got a new stadium, and now they needed one to compete, even if it meant firing half the faculty and ensuring that there wouldn’t be a single funded student club except for the athletic department because those other student clubs didn’t bring in advertising deals.

What do I do? She thought furiously. It wasn’t as if she could hold a car wash.

“No, I can’t do that,” Christine said as she stared at herself in the bedroom mirror. Mouse brown hair, a body that, well, if you were generous, you could call her slim, a face that most people would, at best, call cute… Nope, she wasn’t exactly the kind of bikini babe who could get guys stopping by to watch her wash her car. She’d seen what you needed for a car wash. Jiggling boobs, bouncy bottoms, and tiny bikinis that came off at just the right moment, usually when you were washing the front windshield so the guy could get a load of the girl’s sudsy tits that were rubbing all over the glass, their nipples erect from the cold water.

No, she wasn’t going to be able to do that.

“I’ve gotta get out of here,” Christine finally muttered to herself. She’d go to Judy’s shop. She could use some ice cream right now.

* * *

Judy’s place was always popular with the college crowd, with nice, tree-shaded seats outside and a cozy little dining room with bay windows that let the occupants enjoy the air conditioning while also getting to see the street and the passersby. Christine had always liked it, especially since it had the best ice cream of any place in town.

Right now, she could do with some comfort food.

But when she turned the corner, Christine blinked. It looked like there were a few more people there than usual. Mostly guys. Mostly guys without dates.

What’s going on? Christine wondered as she found an empty seat. Maybe Judy was having some kind of sale? Maybe—

“Hey, Christine! I haven’t seen you in a while,” Judy said.

“I—” Christine blinked in utter shock at what she saw when she turned around. “Judy?”

Judy was a tall woman, long blond hair and friendly blue eyes. That much stayed the same. But nothing else was the same about her. Judy’s moderate bustline had been replaced by a pair of truly huge tits, making her T-shirt look like it was about to suffer a catastrophic failure, the broad indentations of her nipples showing clearly through the fabric. She’d abandoned her normal slacks for a pair of cutoffs that looked like they were painted on, her impressive hips and full ass clearly defined through the fabric, her legs curved and toned in a way that Christine never remembered Judy looking like.

Even her face looked slightly different, full, red lips curved in a sensuous smile, like she was thinking about how she’d wrap those lips around some guy’s big, thick cock and suck him dry.

No wonder there were a bunch of guys here. Christine had the sudden and entirely inappropriate thought that Judy might be giving them something extra special in the back room.

If Judy was, Christine wouldn’t blame the guys for taking the deal. Judy looked better than any girl at the college, even those football cheer sluts.

“Judy,” she finally said. “You’re… different.”

“Yep, sure am, different and better,” Judy replied, arching her back slightly. Christine swore she could hear the shirt fabric start to shred under the strain. “How are you doing? You look pretty down.”

“Yeah,” Christine replied and found herself telling Judy about the loss of their funding. “I know it’s not a big, special club, just a women’s history club, but we did everything they asked, and then they decided to take all the money away and give it to those football stars and their big-titted sluts…er, no offense.” She hastily said as she realized that right now Judy definitely counted as one of the “big-titted” crowd.

“None taken,” Judy said. “Here, have some ice cream, it’s on the house. Give me a few minutes to get things squared away in the kitchen, and I’ll come back and talk to you, I may have a way to solve your problem…”

Christine nodded and waited while Judy got her a plate of ice cream. She took one bite… and practically moaned in delight. It tasted better than anything she’d ever had before. It was incredible.

Even if Judy can’t help me, this makes it worth the trip, Christine thought to herself. She was so involved in eating the ice cream that she didn’t notice Judy walking back until the older woman was standing over Christine, her big-ass tits blocking out the sun. Christine looked up at her, licking her lips. For a moment, she wanted more, but then she realized that the ice cream was actually really filling. She felt like she’d eaten a gallon, not a tiny plate.

“That was… incredible!” Christine said.

“A special ingredient,” Judy replied. “And one that’s… pretty popular.” She gestured around at the crowd.

Yeah, that and those jugs of yours. Suddenly Christine had an image of Judy’s jugs, swinging down, drops of creamy treasure falling off of naked, shiny orbs onto the ground as a big guy held her by her hips and fucked her hard and fast. She blinked at that. Where did that image come from? She licked her lips nervously.

Judy stared at Christine for a moment. “Come back tonight,” she finally said. “And I’ll show you, and if you want, well, I could use some help, and you can definitely use some money for your college club.”

“I…okay,” Christine said. I wonder what it is? She thought.

* * *

Christine spent the rest of the day doing some of her college homework and wandering around Old-Town, window shopping, and occasionally looking at the giggling couples that passed her on the street. It was a Friday, so things were getting a little crowded with the clubs and diners full of dating couples. Christine sighed. It had been a long while since she had had a date.

But finally, it was time to head back to Judy’s ice cream shop. Christine walked down the street, noticing that the little stores and diners were now closed, while the nightclubs were getting busy, college students and professionals alike lining up to be let in for the first shows of the night. The front door was open, but the lights were dim, casting tables and chrome counter into a dim half-light. Looking around, Christine walked into the room.

“Judy?” she called.

“Back here!” Judy called back to her. “Just, ah! Follow my voice…” her voice broke off into a series of high-pitched gasps. Following her voice, Christine walked into the back of the shop, where Judy made her ice cream. She’d been here before, but at the far end of the kitchen, there was another door open, a streamer of light falling onto the floor. Not only that but there was an odd, musky odor seeming to flow from the door, an odor that reminded Christine of barnyards and dairies. Frowning, she pushed the door open and…

Stood in the door, eyes wide, mouth open.

Fuck me! I have to be dreaming! She thought numbly as she saw what lay before her.

The center of the room had been cleared away, the boxes pushed up next to the shiny, chrome refrigerators. Now, the middle of the room was occupied by an odd metal frame that would help support someone who was bending over.

Like Judy was bending over.

Completely. Fucking. Naked. The lights were gleaming on her blond hair and pale skin, but that wasn’t what was drawing Christine’s shocked gaze.

It was her tits. They weren’t just big, they were enormous, to the point that Christine wondered if they’d grown since she’d last seen Judy… all of a few hours ago. They were hanging down from Judy’s torso, the light gleaming on the heavy orbs, her thick nipples and dark areolas contrasting with her pale skin and blond hair. They were…

Being held in suction cups? They were! Christine felt her eyes get even wider as she saw the Judy’s dugs were encased in a transparent pair of cups, hooked up by two transparent tubes to some larger cylinders sitting in front of her.

“Hi Christine,” Judy said, her voice breathy. “Sorry I had to get naked, but the girls were so fucking full today that I just needed… needed…” her voice broke off for a moment, and Christine, staring at the cups, saw that there looked to be an accumulation of fluid on Judy’s nipples.

“She needed some relief,” a male voice said. A very male voice.

Christine looked over to see a figure coming around some of the storage boxes that filled the back of the room. He was holding a small remote in one big hand, and with a subdued click, a humming sound filled the room.

“Oh…oh God!” Judy cried out, arching her back, hands gripping the edge of the framework. Suddenly, Christine noticed that there were padded cuffs around her wrists, while her ankles were also secured with padded bands, a sort of bench structure giving her midriff support while her knees and lower legs rested on a thick blanket, protecting them from the cool concrete floor.

But that paled before what was happening. Christine watched in disbelief as Judy’s tits seemed to be pulled down, her nipples elongating, and then suddenly a rich white fluid started flowing from the older woman’s nipples, down the tubes, and into the cylinders.

She’s being milked, Christine realized. She’s being milked like a fucking cow!

Judy’s moans rose in intensity as the humming continued, the cups seeming to massage her big dugs, the flow of cream increasing in volume.

“Nothing like a good milking, is there?” the man said with a rumbling chuckle.

Christine pulled her eyes away from Judy to look at the guy, and then felt herself, if possible, blush even more.

He was naked, and Christine couldn’t pull her eyes away from his muscled form. His face was strongly built, seemingly carved out of rock, while his green eyes looked at her and through her.

More importantly, Christine had never seen a man with a cock that big. He was lightly stroking it with one hand, the shaft seeming to throb in time with Christine’s heartbeat.

“Who…”

“Name’s Tom,” the man said. “Hang on… You ready, Judy?” he asked.

“Fu-fuck yes!” Judy said, eagerly raising her ass to him. Tom chuckled and, without pausing, gripped her by the hips, filling her with his cock in one smooth motion.

Judy’s cry echoed through the room, and Christine watched disbelievingly as the flow of her creamy milk seemed to redouble in volume, the buzz of the pumps getting louder.

“She really likes it when she gets fucked during a milking,” Tom said. “Right, Judy?”

“Oh fuck, God, yes!”

“So, I bet you have some questions,” Tom said as he kept up his pace, thrusting into Judy’s eagerly quivering form.

“I-what are you doing!” Christine burst out.

“Fucking my girl,” Tom said “As well as milking her, because that’s what makes her shop so popular… You see, Judy and I, well, this summer we took part in a little research program…”

“To turn her into a cow and you into some kind of big… big cocked…” Christine’s voice trailed off. She was having a hard time focusing on anything other than how big his cock was, the way it was thrusting into Judy, how his balls were nearly the size of a pair of softballs, and how Judy’s moans of pleasure were sounding positively bovine…

“Man needs the tools to service his girls…” Tom said with a grin, running his gaze up and down Christine’s body.

My flat body, Christine thought. Suddenly, she was envious of Judy, with her huge jugs and curvy hips, filling the room with the smell of her cream and her sex…

“But see, our little summer project had some unexpected side effects, like making Judy into the kind of woman who not only makes the ice cream, but provides the ingredients for it.”

Christine found her eyes growing wide. The ice cream she had eaten had included… She looked at the cylinders, pulling in Judy’s creamy bounty and then looked to the refrigeration units on the side of the room… and suddenly realized that there were more cylinders, cylinders just like the ones connected to Judy, stacked in front of them.

How much milk is she producing? Christine thought in shock.

“Two milkings a day, sometimes three,” Tom said with a chuckle, almost like he read her mind. “And she loves it, don’t you Judy…”

“Oh yes… keep fucking me…” Judy said in a happy moan.

“What…why am I here?!” Christine said, then moaned and pressed her legs together. God, she was getting hot.

They must have been doing this for a while, with that rack set up, and every day Judy’s here getting fucked while those gigantic udders of hers get sucked dry…God, I wonder what if feels like… She started at the dark, distended nipples and areolas, the streams of milk still flowing from them. She must be producing a gallon worth of milk, at least!

Tom chuckled, bending over his woman and lightly squeezing one of her heavy jugs. Christine watched as a surge of cream erupted from it, as Judy cooed in eager pleasure. Her moans sounded… bovine.

“Well, you want money for your club, right? You need money for your club… and well, look at how well Judy’s doing now that she can add her special ingredient…”

Christine blinked and then realized what he was saying. “You want me to… to become like her? To become some kind of milking cow?” her voice scaled up into a squeak.

“Oooohhh, you’ll love it,” Judy said. “If I could, I’d be here all the time, and I make soooo much money…” She giggled. “You know, I was thinking about clo-ah!” she stopped talking, body bucking as Tom kept pumping his cock into her, “Closing the place because I couldn’t compeeeetteee!” She stopped talking again, her blue eyes glazed with lust as she panted and gasped, shoving her ass back so that she could be completely filled by Tom.

“The taste is what has made this ice cream place so popular,” Tom said, taking over for the gasping, moaning woman he was fucking. “But it’s also just incredibly healthy. The ice cream helps people.”

“How? Get big tits?” Christine asked, involuntarily dropping one hand down to her crotch, pressing down on her mound through the fabric of her sensible jeans.

“Oh, lots better than that. It enhances the immune system, strengthens bones…” Tom chuckled as he pulled back and then slammed forward, burying his cock up to its base in Judy’s willing body. Judy’s eager squeal of delight echoed through the room. “And best of all, look at how much fun we’re having…”

Christine moaned. God, she was so fucking turned on. She could barely think about anything else, just stare at Judy’s big, swinging jugs, at Tom’s cock, the way they were fucking…

“Ngh…” Judy grunted. “Oh God, I’m cumming, I’m—cumming!”

With that, she arched her back and howled in pleasure, loud enough that Christine wondered if there were going to be people bursting in from the street to see if someone was being murdered. Then, with a growl, Tom grabbed and held the busty girl by the hips, filling her with his seed. Then he pulled out, and there was a spray of his white seed over Judy’s broad ass and back.

Christine couldn’t say anything. How the hell did Tom have so much cum? She’d never fucked a guy like that, and it looked like his cock was still hard, dripping with her juices and his seed. She could smell the rich, heady scent of the two filling the room, filling her nose…

Turning her on…

Judy looked up at Christine from where she was still secured, her tits still producing milk. Tom turned off the pumps and reached around her, undoing first one cup, then the second, adding the incredible scent of her milk to the sex smell that was filling the room.

“Sooooo…” Judy said in a satiated voice. “Wanna make all the money you can for your club…and get the kind of tits you’ve always whined about not having…?”

“I…” Christine said, unable to tear her eyes away from the milk that was still dripping from Judy’s nipples.

“And you can fuck Tom,” Judy said with a giggle. “You sort of have to, to get the full effect.”

“What?”

“It takes two types of cream to get everything working,” Tom said with a chuckle, running his fingers along the thick, stiff shaft of his cock. Christine found her eyes pulled down, staring at the way his nutsack swayed from the motion.

God, those balls much have so much stuff in them… she thought, licking her lips at the thought of what it would taste like.

“C’mon, Christine,” Judy said with a smile. “You’ll love it…”

Chuckling, Tom undid Judy’s bonds, and Judy rocked back onto her knees, knees apart so Christine could see her pussy, still dripping with Tom’s fluid. Christine let her eyes rise to Judy’s tits, the big, dark nipples still erect. Not only that, but her tits, even after being milked, still looked like they were full like she could go for a second round.

God, that makes me horny, Christine thought to herself. Now she was rubbing her pussy through her jeans, unable to even think about concealing it. She’d always hated the fact that guys never liked her because her tits weren’t that big, but now she was wondering what she would be like with big jugs—maybe even hips and ass like Judy’s, with guys lining up to fuck her.

Most girls would pay for that. Most girls would pay a lot for a body like that. Christine licked her lips, thinking about how she’d look, walking down the street in a shirt that was barely enough to contain her jugs, wiggling her ass as guys turned around to stare…on her way to…

…To getting those big tits milked…

“How… Like how much would I get?” Christine asked.

“Oh, enough to make a good start at self-funding your club, and there’s a lot of demand,” Judy said as she rose up, breasts swaying, and walked over towards Christine. Christine couldn’t tear her eyes away from Judy’s chest—at least not until Tom walked up next to her, his cock pointing straight at Christine.

“But he’s your…boyfriend…” Christine finally said.

“Oh, I’m okay to share,” Judy replied. “He’s got enough for all of us…” With that, she advanced on Christine, until one tit was just in front of Christine’s mouth, the scent filling her nose.

Christine paused…

And then opened her mouth and flicked her tongue across Judy’s still-dripping nipple.

* * *