The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Fertile Milk: Chapter Two

(GR, MD, MF, MA, transformation, LA)

Gregory Michelson

* * *

The moment Christine’s mouth closed around Judy’s turgid nipple it seemed like her tongue just exploded with the sheer incredible taste of Judy’s rich cream. Christine moaned as she started sucking, her other hand rising up to start to massage and squeeze Judy’s other tit, the flesh overflowing her small hand.

God, it… it… Christine didn’t have any words. She couldn’t. It just tasted like fresh milk and the best ice cream and every other wonderful taste she’d ever had. And the feeling of Judy’s flesh, her warm, erect nipple in her mouth, rubbing against her tongue as she sucked it, loving every bit of that wonderful, tasty fluid from her friend’s boob…

She was suckling from Judy! Christine had never liked women before, but now she wanted nothing more than to… Her thoughts broke off into a moan as Judy started to undo Christine’s jeans, the crotch fabric sodden from her own juices. Then she felt a pair of powerful, male hands on her hips.

Christine whimpered in delight at the way those hands were pulling her jeans off, running along her skin, slipping under her waistband to cup her desperate pussy.

“Oh, someone’s ready,” Judy giggled, before she and Tom shared a long, eager kiss, with the smaller woman sandwiched in between them.

Christine felt Tom’s cock pressing between her ass cheeks and shuddered as she realized how big it was. She’d never had a man like that. Never even dreamed of having a man like that…

And then, with one smooth motion, he’d pulled her panties off of her legs, even as Christine spread them open, inviting Tom without pulling away from Judy’s wonderful tit. She would never pull away, not until she’d had every drop of that creamy treasure! But now she also wanted—needed, the big man’s cock.

No. The big bull’s cock. Just fucking his slut of a girl, filling her womb with his rich semen, even as she suckled off of one of his herd.

Christine shivered at the thought. Too bad she didn’t have glorious udders like Judy. The kind of thing that every man would want to take and tug and squeeze and….

Milk.

Tom’s hands were moving up her chest, cupping her modest tits. Christine moaned in embarrassment. They weren’t at all like Judy’s big tits—then her thoughts vanished as she felt Tom’s cockhead press into her warm, wet opening. She whimpered as he didn’t complete the motion, just held it there, rubbing her pussy with his cock in a maddeningly teasing way.

“Mmmm!” Christine tried to say please without surrendering Judy’s tit, but all that came out were incoherent moans.

Tom laughed. It seemed like he understood her as he thrust into her with one powerful motion. Christine felt her body surge forward as the thick cock impaled her, spreading her folds until she was filled almost beyond endurance. How could any man have a cock like that!

And even better, Christine was the woman he was fucking!

But as she continued to swallow Judy’s creamy bounty, as she continued to squeak in time with Tom’s thrusts, Christine felt a slow-building fire in her. Her body felt like it was changing, her tits feeling heavier, a feeling of pressure in her ass and hips…

“Oh yeah,” Judy said. “You know how it works…” The older woman pulled Christine’s lips away from her first nipple and before Christine could protest, transferred her to her second, still full, tit. “You love it, don’t you, and you can feel the changes…”

Yes, oh God, YES! Christine thought. Her tits were growing! She arched her back, glorying in the way her boobs were now getting big enough to actually sway and bounce and then…

And then men like Tom would want her. Would want her for her fucking slutty body. Want to use her while she begged them for more…

“And now for my turn,” Tom said, his voice a low, animalistic growl. “Ready, Christine! Ready to become a big-titted cream machine!?”

“MMMMMM…” Christine couldn’t speak. That would require her to surrender Judy’s lovely tit and stop tasting and swallowing her friend’s milk. Yes! Fuck! Yes! she mentally chanted. Then her body went rigid as she felt Tom’s cock swell in her, and suddenly fill her eager womb with his seed. Christine’s muffled cry of delight filled the room, and suddenly she felt her entire body get even hotter, felt her boobs start to swell, the skin feeling tight and hot, even as her hips started to curve out. It was like fucking magic!

Make me bigger, make me bigger, make me a big fucking cow like Judy! She wanted this, she wanted it more than anything else, the feel of her tits filling up, imagining her nipples dripping with cream, pumping her empty, and then people happily eating the products of her body…

The room fuzzed out as her orgasm took her, her body twitching uncontrollably, visions of her, of the rest of the club, Judy, women she didn’t even know, all big-titted, on their hands and knees, humming pumps beside them… Pumps that kept humming but could never empty their big, swaying udders because they’d always make more for the men who were behind them, slowly fucking them, rewarding them as every woman made bovine sounds of pleasure.

Every other member of the club would love this, Christine thought. They’d make money here, and who fucking cared about car washes or anything else. They’d have guys like Tom fucking them every day and putting cups on them, and then they’d be ready!

Then Christine, even through her haze of orgasmic bliss, felt something incredible— her nipples, her long, thick nipples were brushing the floor! Her tits were big enough to hang down from her chest like two incredible udders and brush the fucking floor! That was enough to send another orgasm through her, and Tom was still pumping his seed into her and oh, God how could a man have so much semen! Then Tom reached around and lightly cupped her heavy dugs, taking her nipples between his fingers and pulling and squeezing them.

Christine couldn’t help it. She pulled away from Judy’s nipple, the cream spilling down her chin and let loose a nearly supersonic squeal that filled the room.

“You’re changing fast,” Tom said with a manly chuckle. “That’s what happens when you get it right from the tap…”

“Yep,” Judy said with a throaty laugh. “And pretty soon, you’re gonna be as big a producer as I am! We’ll have to get you your very own pump and rack…”

And with that, the image of Judy and Christine together, getting milked, their moans echoing through the room, maybe with Tom walking behind them (and why did Tom have a stalk of hay in his mouth), Christine came again. She’d never had an orgasm like this, never dreamed an orgasm like this was possible. Even as her scream faded, she felt her body fall to the floor, felt her mind whirling down into a pleasant void.

“Yep, the first time is always best,” Tom’s voice said as Christine faded out.

“You bet, Tom,” Judy said.

And then, Christine closed her eyes with a delighted sigh and knew nothing more than she was happy to be in this wonderful place, next to Judy and the man who would keep her filled up with his cock, even when he was milking her.

* * *

When Christine woke up, she moaned happily as she rolled over onto her side. The incredible sensation of her newly massive tits and curvy hips and ass turned her on nearly as much as the fucking had. Tom and Judy were standing over her, still naked, just like Christine was.

Staggering to her feet, Christine looked over at her reflection in the shiny refrigerator door. Her hair looked lustrous, its brown curls catching the light like she was a model, while her heavy jugs stood out from her chest, broad pink areolas and nipples making it plain that she was a fucking woman. The surge of heat that ran through her body at that thought turned her on, even as she ran a finger down along her inner thigh, her and Tom’s juices still dripping from her pussy.

“Yah…” she said softly. “God, that was so…”

“Great?” Judy asked. “Yeah. And now you’ll be able to get the money you need, especially if you can convince some of the other club members to join in…”

Christine couldn’t keep a smile from her face. Maybe Angelica would like that, or Pauline, or Shelly… Christine giggled at the image of her club, all the women big-titted and ready to be sucked dry of their creamy loads while the other stuck up girls, the college cheer team, and the fashion plates looked on in envy, wishing that they had tits and hips and asses like Christine’s girls did…

And maybe it would spread. Maybe the cheer team would decide that they’d be better with full curvy figures and big, milk-full dugs. They’d dance topless, letting everyone see them… and maybe, during half-time at the game, the staff would bring out their own milking stalls, letting the crowd watch, every guy’s cock hard, as they were locked into their stalls, padded cuffs and benches letting them stay still while the football team fastened the cups to their thick, erect nipples. While everyone listened to the way the moaned and mooed as they were milked, glasses filling up with their white treasure…

And then the football team would whip out their cocks, position themselves behind each helpless, mooing girl and thrust into their wet pussies, making them squeal and moan as even more milk was pumped out of them, and even as their wombs were filled with the semen from their men.

“But now there’s one last thing you need to do,” Judy said as she took Christine by the hand and led her over to the rack where Judy had been. “See if you can beat me!”

Christine smiled at that. She wasn’t that big.

Not yet.

She let Judy bend her over, her engorged tits swinging forward. Absently, Christine considered the fact that someone would have to buy some clothes for her—she wasn’t about to fit in her old clothes, not now. Then Tom and Judy were fastening her, closing the padded cuffs on her ankles and wrists, so she wouldn’t dislodge the cups when she started shaking from the pleasure she was about to be subjected to.

Then Judy was putting the warm cups onto her tits, pressing a button, and causing the plastic cups to conform to her boobs. Christine moaned at the feeling of suction, gasping as she felt the first droplets of her milk start to flow.

Then she felt Tom’s cock press into her eager pussy. Lowing, Christine pressed back, but Tom laughed and pulled back, denying her the fulfillment she craved.

“Not yet,” he said, “First it’s time…” a low buzz started up, “to start the pump.”

Christine moaned in delight at the incredible feeling, the way her nipples were being stretched by the suction. Looking down, she gasped at the milk that was filling the cups and tubes. Her milk!

“Yes, oh yes!” she gasped, and then Judy was there, presenting her tits for Christine’s eager mouth. Without hesitating, Christine took hold of one nipple and started to eagerly suck. They were already full of milk, like it was a never ending tide.

“Good,” Judy said. “Isn’t this better than trying to get funding from some dumb college?”

Then Christine bucked as she felt Tom’s cock enter her, fill her for the second time that night. She wiggled in delight, surrendering to the pleasure…

As Christine closed her eyes in contentment, still sucking, there was only one thought in her mind…

I can’t wait to let the others know.

* * *