The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Fertile Milk: Chapter Three

(GR, MD, MF, MA, transformation, LA)

Gregory Michelson

* * *

Luci was waiting for her friend to show up at the diner, but Christine was almost thirty minutes late. Which wasn’t normal for the girl. If anything, Christine was always bitching about all the other people who were late.

Or who aren’t taking the club seriously enough, Luci thought. Christine was like that, she’d always been like that, taking an interest and elevating it to the level of a holy obsession and The Only Thing That Mattered. Luci still shuddered when she remembered the old glee club they’d been a part of before coming to college.

“Only Christine could elevate a club fundraiser to the level of a major national crisis,” she muttered.

Still, she was right and it did suck what was happening to the history club. The jocks and the golden girls who hung on them when they weren’t bouncing around the field, getting guys ready to jizz in their—oh, showing their college school spirit.

Luci brushed back her shoulder-length red hair and stretched as she looked at the crowded sidewalk, full of people who were getting ready to enjoy the weekend. The afternoon hadn’t yet turned to evening, so the air was still warm and the sun bright, even if the shadows were starting to lengthen. A few guys had taken a look at her, their eyes roving over her conservative yet stylish skirt and blouse, but none of them had stopped to talk, leaving her alone at the table. Now if Christine would just show up before the afternoon turned to evening, she could find out what had her friend so hot and bothered and maybe get something done after she’d calmed Christine down.

“Luci!”

Luci blinked. That had been Christine’s voice, but she sounded… chirpy?! That was not the word she normally associated with Christine, but it was the word that best fit right now. She did sound Chirpy. With a capital “C”. Luci turned around to see what was going on and…

Blinked.

That couldn’t be Christine.

No.

Fucking.

Way.

Christine was a short, mousy looking woman. Oh, she wasn’t ugly or anything like that, but honestly, nobody would give her a second glance if they saw her in a crowd. That was one reason that Luci thought Christine was so into the clubs—it wasn’t like she had much on her plate as far as the dating scene went.

But the woman walking towards her—yeah her face was Christine, but…

What the fuck had happened to her body?!

Christine wasn’t wearing her normal button up blouse—no, she was wearing a half-T that looked like it was about to explode from the strain of holding in the two massive mounds that had somehow replaced the girl’s modest bustline. Thick nipples pressed into the fabric, the darker skin of her areolas clearly visible through the thin material of the shirt. The lower edge of her shirt was pushed out by her tits and Luci could see the lower curve of Christine’s tits, as they swayed in time to every skip the girl took, obviously unconstrained by a bra.

Which just wasn’t fair. Not only was Christine bigger now, but tits that big should, by rights, be hanging down to her knees. But they weren’t. Huge, heavy and well, looking like they were defying the laws of gravity.

But it wasn’t just that she had big jugs—Christine’s waist looked narrower than Luci remembered, flaring out into a pair of curved hips and a wonderfully full ass, before it fell to a pair of shapely legs that Luci knew Christine hadn’t been gifted with. Hell, even her hair looked more lustrous than she remembered. The case dangling from one hand only called attention to just how glorious the girl’s body was, tits swinging in time with the sway of her hips.

Christine?” she finally got out as the vision of glory walked over to her table, her T-shirt showing off her deep cleavage as she leaned forward. Behind her, a guy on a bike slammed into a tree. As he got up, shaking his head, he looked over at Christine, eyes focused on her wiggling ass.

“Totally worth it,” he muttered as he got back on the bike.

Luci had to agree. Hell, she was a girl, and she’d probably consider hitting a tree in order to get a good look at Christine worth it.

“Hi Luci!” Christine said as she swayed over to the table, wiggling her whole body in a delighted shimmy as she sat down on the chair. There was a pool of silence around them as more and more guys just found themselves staring at Christine.

Not just guys. Most of the girls were also staring at her, some in annoyed jealousy, some in lust.

“Christine? What happened to you?” Luci asked in disbelief. “Did you have an operation?”

“No way! You saw me two days ago!” Christine said with a giggle as she tossed her head, brushing her lustrous brown hair back.

“Then how?” Luci finally asked, trying to tear her eyes away from the deep cleavage Christine’s shirt was showing off.

“I got some special help,” Christine said in a sing-song voice. “And it’s gonna really help our club…”

“How?”

“Guys love to pay money when the one’s holding the fundraiser are hot girls,” Christine said happily. “So we’re gonna all become hot girls!” She punctuated her comment by arching her back and pressing her tits into her top. For a moment, Luci wondered if it was about to suffer explosive failure.

It held. But only just.

“I—how did you turn into this!

“Special milk! Special ice cream…” Christine said. “In fact, last night, I helped make up another batch! A really good batch.”

“Ice cream.” Luci stared at the package that Christine had put on the table. She now realized that it was one of those insulated packs that you kept cold drinks in. “Ice cream turned you into the big-boobed campus goddess.”

“Yeah!” Christine said. “Isn’t it great?”

“Christine…” Luci frowned and shook her head. “I don’t think that ice cream does this.”

“Well, this ice cream does.” Christine finished opening up the package put down a paper ice cream bucket, and pushed it over to Luci.

“Try it!” she said.

“I—” Luci stared at Christine. “This ice cream made you into… this.

“Sure!” She paused. “Well, sort of. I mean, I ate the ingredients separately… But they’re both in the ice cream,” Christine giggled and leaned back, the stretching of her shirt making it look like she was about to suffer another catastrophic clothing malfunction. The girl was so damned happy and sexy that Luci felt herself getting hot. Christine had never been that much into girls, but Luci could take them or leave them, and right now she was having a hard time tearing her eyes away from the way Christine’s nipples were popping out. Pushing into her top, ready and waiting for someone to just latch onto them with their mouth and start sucking.

What if it really did? Luci wasn’t as bad off as Christine was—or had been, but on the other hand, the kind of body Christine had right now just blew everyone else out of the water. And it’s just ice cream. She probably ate a bunch of it over the last few days. Hell maybe her tits and ass won’t stay like that, and they’ll just go back to normal…

On the other hand, having guys run into trees looking at Luci would be pretty cool.

“And this miracle ice cream is going to help us…”

“Like I said, guys like girls with big tits,” Christine said. To punctuate her statement, she cupped her jugs and hefted them with her hands.

Behind her, Luci heard a strangled “Oh, my God, I’ve fucking died and gone to heaven.”

She could understand the anonymous speaker’s reasoning.

So…” Christine said, still hefting her impressive breasts. “Wanna help the club make a lot of money?”

Help the club make money, get incredible tits, help the club make money… get an incredible ass…

“And it’s not anything, well, dangerous?” Luci finally asked.

“Nope! It’s made out of all-natural ingredients!” Christine said. “In fact, this is a special batch that we just finished last night!” She giggled. “Making this stuff, is like, so fucking fun.”

“Fine,” Luci said. “I’ll try it.” With that, she reached out and pulled the bucket towards her, accepting the spoon that Christine offered her.

Oh well, it if tastes bad I can always wash the taste away with the water…

Looking down, she noticed that it looked, well, rich, like the really expensive gourmet ice cream. Then the scent hit her—it was… incredible. Like the best cream she’d ever bought, no better than the best ice cream she’d ever bought. Abruptly, Luci felt her mouth start to water at the smell and the anticipation of what the taste would be like.

She’d intended to take just a small bite, but suddenly found herself digging into the ice cream, before eagerly sticking the heaping spoonful into her mouth. It did taste heavenly. For a moment, Luci wondered if Christine had put some kind of drug into it, but she didn’t think so. It just tasted that fucking good.

* * *

The taste was incredible. For a moment, Luci felt like she’d stuck her tongue into an electric outlet—it was just that glorious, seeming to blast every single taste bud in her mouth. Without hesitating, she got another spoonful, and then another. The bucket was better than twice the size of the largest serving of ice cream she’d ever eaten at one setting before, but the only thing Luci could think was that it was too bad there wasn’t more ice cream for her to eat. With every spoonful, she let out a moan of delight, because the taste just seemed to get better and better!

In fact, it seemed like almost no time had gone by before Luci was scraping the last delicious remains of the ice cream of of the side of the container.

“Oh. My. God!” she gasped. “That was…”

“I know!” Christine said with a giggle. “I love making it almost as much as I love eating it!”

“Okay,” Luci said. “Do you have any more?” She looked around. “I need to uh, verify my findings.” Right. That was what she needed to do.

“No…” Christine looked up into the air with an air of elaborate innocence. “Tom ’an I got sort of over-involved getting the ingredients so we could only make this little bit for you. But this is the most bestest ice cream ever made!”

For a moment, Luci stared at Christine. Bestest? She shook her head. Okay, Christine was really a lot less tight-assed than she had been. Maybe even closer to the bimbo end of the spectrum, but that didn’t change the incredible fucking taste of this ice cream.

“So, when do you show me how you got, those,” Luci said, pointing to Christine’s tits. “Because it wasn’t any food additive.”

Christine giggled. “Really? Just you wait a few minutes…”

“So you’re not going to—” Luci fell silent. Suddenly, she felt her shirt…

Get tighter?

“Oh hey! The ice cream’s working!” Christine said happily.

Luci stared down at her button-up shirt. She could feel her tits pressing against her bra, against the shirt, even as she saw her boobs start to get larger, the wrinkles in the fabric smoothing out.

“Christine…” Luci said in shock. Ohmigod! How can my tits be growing this fast?

“You know, unless you really want to make all the guys here really happy, we should probably go to where Tom is,” Christine said with a giggle.

“I…” There was a soft gurgle from her stomach and now she felt her ass start to become fuller, her panties now feeling tight. “Yes!” Luci burst out. “Let’s go!”

* * *