The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Fertile Milk: Chapter Four

(GR, MD, MF, MA, transformation, LA)

Gregory Michelson

* * *

Christine didn’t pause, grabbing Luci by the hand and pulling her up from her seat. Luci felt her tits bounce at the movement, the orbs already heavier… more sensitive than she’d ever remembered them being.

And more importantly, now they were starting to stretch her shirt, buttons being pulled apart to reveal the growing mass of creamy flesh within them. The tightness wasn’t simply uncomfortable… it was turning Luci on. The way her nipples were pressing and rubbing against the too-tight bra, the way her hips were now tight against her skirt… God, she was getting fucking wet!

“We’d better hurry!” Christine said with a laugh, trotting along, every guy on the street entranced by her tits…and more than a few also looking at Luci’s boobs.

“I…ohhhhhh…” Luci moaned, as she crossed her arms in front of her burgeoning chest, trying to keep her shirt from suffering sudden and catastrophic failure.

How can I be getting so big so fast? She thought.

“Here we are!” Christine said, pointing to an apartment building. “Just up the stairs and we’ll be able to do something about those tits…”

Luci followed her up the stairs, her ass swaying as she got used to her new hips. Halfway up, there was a “ping!” as one of her shirt buttons went bouncing off into the ornamental planters.

Now her bra was actively uncomfortable, straps cutting into her skin as her jugs kept pulling the cups away from her chest. Every button was tight now; the fabric stretched over her expanse of flesh. Then she heard a ripping noise from her skirt, the fabric giving way from her swelling hips and ass.

Christine was holding the door open, and with a shriek, as she felt her skirt rip a little more, Luci dove into the room.

* * *

“Oh, God!” Luci said as she got into the cool room and started trying to undo her buttons. It didn’t take much— as she breathed in, they started to fail, one after the other, ricocheting off of the room’s walls and furnishings. Then it was time to get her bra off, the cups almost lost in her swelling tits. Luci reached back, struggling to get to her clasp, whining softly at the way it was digging into her back.

“Wow, I should have told you to take your bra off,” Christine said. “It’s not like you’ll need one after this. I sure don’t! Hang on.” She reached up and straining a little, managed to undo the clasp. Luci’s tits bounced forward, freed from their uncomfortable confinement, as her bra literally flew off, landing on the carpeted floor just in front of her.

Luci didn’t pause, reaching down and pulling her skirt off, wiggling to get the tight waistband over her curving hips, before she pulled it down, frowning for a moment at the tears on the sides of her skirt. Then she pulled her panties off, the soaked fabric rubbing against her pussy, her moan filling the room.

When Luci stood up, she shivered at the way the cool air washed over her body, before she blinked at what the mirror revealed.

“Wow,” Christine said. “That was fast. Maybe we put too much into the ice cream… but it sure was neat, wasn’t it?”

Luci didn’t say anything. She couldn’t. She was staring at her body, the body she hadn’t had that morning.

Luci had never been as flat as Christine, but she was the first to admit she hadn’t been the most gifted when it came to the boobs and ass department.

Operative word: she hadn’t been. Now was a lot different.

Her tits were huge and heavy, standing out from her chest, broad, dark areolas showcasing her thick and erect nipples. She felt a strange tension in her tits, like they were full… But then her eyes dropped from her boobs to take in her hips, flaring out from her waist like some fertility goddess’s hips.

“Nice…” Christine said and Luci moaned as she felt Christine’s fingers run over her curved ass. “I bet you like this. Now guys will be running into trees for you, and think how much money we could make for our club by doing car washes and stuff…”

Luci shivered, thinking about how guys would stare at her. She’d be wearing a pair of bikini bottoms and a tight T-shirt, and once it was wet everyone would be able to see her big nipples poking out from the cool water. She’d love it. She’d love the way every fucking guy would be looking at her.

Luci dropped one hand to her pussy, and lightly rubbed her mons. Her moan filled the room as she imagined some guy giving her a special reward, bent over his hot-looking car, her shorts pulled down as she opened herself up for him, the cold water contrasting with his hot skin as he slammed his cock into her body, Luci’s squeaks filling the air…

Then Christine cupped Luci’s breasts and her squeaks weren’t just in her head anymore. Christine’s fingers were teasing her nipples, lightly tugging and pulling on them.

“Christine…” Luci whined. “That’s…oh, that’s like sooooo good,” she got out. She was so horny that it felt like every brain cell in her head was firing simultaneously. God, she was turned on, with this incredi-fucking-ble body!

“Yeah, that’s why I think it can help make money for the club,” Christine said with a giggle. “See, guys always like to give money at a fundraiser if they see a hot girl, and we are H.O.T.!” She punctuated that statement with a quick twist and pull of Luci’s nipples.

“Aaaaahhhh…” Luci moaned out. Then she felt one of Christine’s hands join her own hand down at her pussy, lightly rubbing her lips and touching her erect clit with a single clever finger. “Oh-oh God!” she gasped out.

“Wanna meet my friend?” Christine asked. “I’ve fucked him before and he’s great!” She paused and giggled. “I’ve never actually fucked many guys before. But that’s gonna change!” Suddenly, one finger was penetrating Luci and Luci found herself squirming and moaning. It felt so fucking good. She’d never fucked a woman before, but the way Christine was teasing her, and it wasn’t like she was going to marry her. Christine was a friend, and friends fucked—she’d fucked friends who she never intended to be serious with…

Luci turned around and giggling, planted a big kiss on Christine’s mouth, their tongues tangling as she pressed her body against Christine’s, the two women’s hands working together to pull Christine’s clothes off, the fabric joining Luci’s abandoned clothes on the floor.

Then they broke apart and stared at each other. Luci’s red hair fell to her shoulders, somehow looking just as lively and luxuriant as Christine’s brown hair. Luci’s tits were almost as big as Christine’s, but Luci didn’t mind; after all, Christine had been forced to live with dinky boobs for so many years, she deserved being a little bit bigger than Luci was.

Then, Luci reached out and started massaging Christine’s boobs, as Christine did the same with her. Luci shivered at the feel, and then blinked. Her hand’s were damp… Looking down she saw that Christine’s tits were letting off streams of creamy fluid, the scent starting to fill the room.

“What…”

“You were wondering where I got the ice cream ingredients from…” Christine said with a smile.

“I ate… your… Milk?

“Didn’t you like it?” Christine asked.

“I…” Luci swallowed, her mouth suddenly watering. “Yeah… What else was in it?”

“Oh, I’ll tell you later…” Christine said with a giggle. “But first I want you to meet my new bestie friend, Tom!”

* * *

As Christine finished her comment, the door to the back of the apartment opened and Luci saw a man come walking in. Her first impression was of just how big he was, strongly muscled, with piercing green eyes that held Luci’s brown eyes. Then she realized another thing.

He was naked. Completely. And suddenly Luci remembered that she was naked.

With a small cry, she found herself covering her tits with her hands. But that didn’t work, because her boobs were so big that there was no way her hands were going to do anything more than cover her nipples and look like they were overflowing in tit-flesh. Worse, the sensation of her hands rubbing against her nipples…

Luci’s aroused moan filled the room, even as she inhaled the musky odor of the man who had come striding in like he owned the place, his male scent mixing with the two women to produce a delightfully arousing musk. Luci felt the pressure behind her nipples increase, even as trickles of sex juices rolled down her inner thighs.

“Hi, Tom,” Christine said, bounding over to him, tits bouncing, completely unselfconscious about her and his nudity. “This is like, my friend Luci and she’s really interested in helping the club make more money!”

Luci found herself staring at Tom, dropping her gaze down and then…

That can’t be a real dick!

But it was real, Luci realized in shock. It was growing stiff as Christine ran her fingers over the thick, veined shaft, the purple head swelling. Luci couldn’t tear her eyes away from it. It was…

God, I want it inside me. She was so fucking horny. No wonder Christine had liked the idea of getting big ass tits… she’d probably fucked this man, and felt that cock slamming into her, screaming out her desire…

Licking her lips, Luci walked up to him, until her boobs were just about to touch his lower chest. She had to look up at him, he was so tall and strong.

“Hi!” she said happily. “Christine sort of, you know, gave me big boobs…” Luci licked her lips. “Wanna… you know…fuck?”

“Maybe,” Tom said with a chuckle. “But don’t you want to help the club?”

Who cares about the fucking club… fucking club… Luci giggled. Maybe they’d redo the club into a club where everyone met and talked about fucking…then they could fuck…

“Yeah, Luci,” Christine said. “See, the thing is, my friend, Judy, she sort of uses milk to make her ice cream…and my milk is like really special…” Christine said. “We won’t use the same ice cream we used for you, well, not unless a girl wants to get big boobs…” She sighed as Tom cupped one tit in his big, beefy hand, rolling the erect nipple between two fingers. “So we get big boobs and like, get paid for our product—and we can also do fundraisers for guys who like watching big-titted women!” Tom pulled on the nipple and suddenly, Christine’s happy moan filled the room… along with a squirt of creamy fluid that landed right on Luci’s lips.

She licked it involuntarily and felt a rush of arousal fill her body.

“So?” Tom asked. “You ready to help the club?”

“Oh…Oh yes!” Luci said. She was falling to her knees in front of Tom before the last word was said, looking up at him in adoration, reaching out to fondle his testicles even as she bent forward to kiss the tip of that big cock. “May I… Sir?” she asked.

Tom nodded. “Good girl.”

Luci ran her tongue over his cock, licking the hot skin, loving the taste of Tom, before she took his cock into her mouth, the thick shaft filling her even as she massaged it with her tongue and lips. She felt Tom’s hands grip her rich red hair, but Luci didn’t care, loving the way he was controlling her pace. Then she felt Christine press up against her back, her tits rubbing against her skin, leaving it damp with Christine’s milk. Luci giggled at that as she arched her back, capturing Tom’s cock between her heavy jugs, even as she felt the first drops of milk start to flow from her own nipples, the pressure becoming ever greater as she wiggled and moaned in delight.

Then she felt it. Tom’s cock started to swell in her mouth and Luci felt her own body start to shudder. She couldn’t believe it. Here she was, on her knees, sucking off a man she’d never met and it felt so fucking good. Then she was swallowing a tide of his hot semen, feeling it overflow her own mouth and trickle down her chin onto her dugs.

Luci wanted to do this again and again. She wanted to go to the football lockers and suck off every big-cocked jock there. Then Tom pulled his cock out of her mouth, Luci’s cry of pleasure echoing through the room, before he unloaded one last surge into a face and chest, covering her, marking her like his slut.

Luci fell back onto her ass, legs spread, wet with his and her fluids. She looked over, blinking her eyes in a daze, and saw that Christine was on a couch, one hand casually pumping in and out of her wet pussy, while she had hefted one nipple to her mouth and was industriously sucking on it.

Luci wondered how her milk would taste, but then Tom had his hand on her arm and was lifting her up. She suddenly realized that his cock was getting stiff again. Was he going to fuck her?

God I hope he’s going to fuck me!

“Christine, get over here,” Tom ordered.

“Okay!” Christine said with a happy smile, surrendering her tit and walking over to Luci. “Want some?” She asked, hefting a tit for Luci. Suddenly, Luci found her mouth fastened on the offered nipple, sucking industriously. The taste was like the ice cream, only better because it was coming straight from Christine. It tasted soooo good…

“That’s enough, girls,” Tom said, as he gave Luci’s full ass a quick whack. “Christine, get the pump ready.”

“Yes, Tom!” Christine said and reaching behind the couch, pulled out a cylinder that was attached to a pair of tubes and big cups.

“Yes…” Luci said softly as she looked at them and realized what they were for. Her tits were suddenly feeling even more pressure as she shivered in delight.

“Go over to that table,” Tom ordered Luci. She felt a thrill at how powerful, how dominant he sounded. “Now, put your hands on it. See, it’s time to get the ingredient for the ice cream… if you’re willing…”

“Oh yes…oh yessss…” Luci moaned out, and then she was holding the table, her tits swinging freely as Christine knelt under her form, holding the two cups. She didn’t oil Luci’s tits up, instead just licking them, giving a quick suck to Luci’s distended nipples.

Luci’s cry was almost supersonic as the sheer pleasure caused her to arch her back and shudder in delight. Then she felt the cool plastic cups as they were placed onto her tits…

A low hum started, and she felt a sense of suction on her tits, even as the pressure behind her nipples grew, becoming nearly unendurable…and then she felt Tom’s cock, pressing into her pussy.

“Ready?” he asked.

“Yah…” Luci raised her ass, preparing to receive her man’s cock. Then Tom was thrusting into her with powerful, sure motions. At the same time, there was a sense of incredible pleasure as her nipples released their bounty, the cream flowing down the tubes into the cylinder. Luci gasped in sheer mind-melting delight as the sensation as Tom’s hands gripped her by her curvy hips and then Christine was in front of her, the two girls starting to kiss, their tongues tangling.

Luci loved it. Love the taste of Christine’s tongue on hers, they way that Tom’s incredible cock was pushing her inner folds apart as he kept thrusting into her, dominating her woman, making her his. The sucking sensation was driving her insane, the pleasure getting more intense with every bit of creamy treasure that flowed down into the humming cylinder.

She kept up, pressing her ass back so that Tom filled her completely!

Luci lost track of how long they had been going, but then she felt his cock start to quiver in her even as, at long last, the flow of her cream started to wane. She clenched her muscles around Tom’s cock, wanting to keep him in her, wanting every last bit of his semen to fill her eager, waiting womb.

“YESSSSS!!!!” Luci screamed out, her entire body bucking like she was being electrocuted, and then she felt the cups come off with a popping sound and Christine’s tongue was on one of her nipples, her fingers tweaking the other, the sensation taking her orgasm and driving it beyond anything she’d ever felt before.

As Luci fell down in the warm, pleasure-filled abyss, she heard one last thing from Tom.

“Welcome to the new club, Luci…”

New Club, New Life… And with that, Luci faded out, her last thoughts eagerly wondering how the rest of the girls would react.

* * *