The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Fetish Hotel, Chapter 2

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2021.

* * *

Matt’s life was so fun now— and he was enjoying this new life so much. It had been the best decision he could have made to let Tessi work at the Fetish Hotel. The only drawback was that she was not home much— but Matt didn’t mind that, really. He got so much else in exchange.

For one thing, his bank account was completely flush with cash. He’d worked hard all his life, and he’d never seen this kind of money. He never would have earned so much in a hundred lifetimes spent working at his job’s current salary.

He had more than a full bank account— Tessi was making so much money working at the Fetish Hotel, fucking people and whoring herself to them. And one hundred percent, every single cent of that money was taken and deposited regularly into Matt’s account— for his own enjoyment and spending pleasure.

Tessi outearned him— the director of the hotel had told Matt she was one of the highest paid whores at their hotel, and she was frequently requested by clients. And after using her, her customers only ever had good things to say about her. When they left in the end, they paid steeply for the time they’d spent with her. None of that money ever made it back to Tessi— she had her room and board, and she’d been taught not to care that none of the money when to her— all profits were for Matt only.

And he had so much money now— so much money he could make all the frivolous purchases he wanted to, and bills were only a most distant memory for him. He could have spent every day in leisure, spending frivolously, could have spent all day each day buying things for himself; ordering the most expensive high class food for delivery— and could have ordered the most exclusive escorts to his door in Tessi’s absence, too. He could have done all this, and he still wouldn’t have even made a dent in the money that was sitting in his account waiting for him. And in addition to the pile that was already there, every day, more was added to the pile. It was a like a dream.

That is, he could have spent every day in leisure— but he didn’t. He had kept his job though he no longer needed it, so he didn’t have the free time during the day to spend frivolous or order for delivery, either of food or of escorts. He made many, many times more than his salary amount off of Tessi— from the work she provided in sexual service.

But it was very important that he keep his old job— not for the money, but to keep up appearances.

He’d kept it so no one would suspect that he was wealthy, or wonder where he was getting his money from. He didn’t want anyone guessing the truth. That Tessi was secretly a brainwashed whore— that sexual service was her real work, and all Matt’s funds were coming from it.

People couldn’t be allowed to suspect… if they saw he’d quit his job, but was still rolling in money… if they saw he’d quit his job but then also saw him parading around with new purchases and spending money like a spendthrift, they would naturally wonder where all that money was coming from.

Since everyone would know Matt was unemployed after he quit, and since they would believe that Tessi was still working, they’d then assume that Tessi was the source of Matt’s money, funding his high-rolling lifestyle with her own income.

This would be true— but truer than even they could guess. Although maybe some of them would guess if left alone long enough to guess at the truth.

As far as everyone knew, Tessi was only working an office job downtown. Even Tessi herself believed this; this was what she reported to everyone, when she saw them for visits during her four days off a month. She didn’t always make visits like this every month— she only visited around sometimes, as often as she needed to do it to make sure that everything thought she was still normal.

She had a more a frequent means of staving off suspicion— or rather, the hotel did, since it was their doing, through her. They had her make outgoing calls around to the people she knew.

She made these calls by cellphone from the hotel lobby, completely naked and not at all aware of it. And this was what she told the people she knew when she spoke to them, on the calls the hotel had programmed into her head. She told them how much she enjoyed her work, what a nice environment her office was, how much she liked her coworkers.

She stood there, reciting this, engaging with whoever she was speaking to— old coworkers, friends, family members— and making them believe the lies the hotel had put into her heads so they would never worry.

Sometimes the hotel sent Matt security camera footage of Tessi standing naked in the lobby, making these calls. An aesthetically appealing sight for their guests to enjoy as they lounged in the lobby’s armchairs— and for Matt to enjoy, when he watched her on the footage they’d sent. Tessi, standing there, speaking to the person on the other end of the line with such animation— bright-eyed smiles— and yet each word had been programmed into her head to keep suspicion from being roused out of its dormancy in the minds of the people she knew.

Sometimes they programmed Tessi to touch herself and not even be aware of it while she was making these calls. And sometimes this happened in the footage they sent to Matt; he would watch it and get so hard that he had to touch himself.

It was so hot to see Tessi being made to recite the scripts she’d been given. She was reciting them without even knowing it. So hot to see her touching herself and being forced to forget it even as it was happening, her body responding, but her performance on the line with her caller never faltered or revealed what was going on down below.

Her hand stroking through wet folds she was oblivious to— standing in a hotel lobby she could not see— standing in a hotel lobby that when she looked out on was replaced by the office area she saw in her mind. His wife in the lobby, naked and mindlessly rubbing herself unaware, there for all the hotel guests to appreciate the sight of. It was so arousing that it made it impossible for Matt to watch the footage of Tessi without stroking himself along to it.

Sometimes, best of all, Tessi called Matt during one of her designated lobbystanding call times. He was not someone who needed to be convinced of her false whereabouts. But in the programmed mind they’d left to her, Tessi believed that she liked to call the people in her life who were important to her when she was on breaks.

She didn’t know that she only made these calls in between staring up at the ceiling spiral from her bed. And only when there had not yet been a customer to request her. Only when she was between customers in her day. And having her standing out in the lobby meant that guests who were sitting around out there noticed her. She caught their attention, and when her phone calls were over, guests who had seen her this way would often request her specifically— so the hotel director had told Matt. He’d said she was never left to lie in the spiral’s room for long.

But since Tessi believed she really was in an office— and that, while she was standing naked in the lobby, she was really on a work break— she would sometimes call Matt out of a genuine desire to talk to him. And this was Matt’s favorite.

She would tell him the same things she told everything else. And these were the same things she told Mattt when she was at home with him. That she loved her job at the office, that it was keeping her very busy, that her workplace was such a nice environment. That she loved her colleagues— then she’d regale him with anecdotes of office life that had never actually been lived out. And Matt found these calls from her so hot he would masturbate all the way through them.

In his mind, every time Tessi called him, she was touching herself as the hotel had made her. Touching herself and forgetting— smiling and speaking animatedly, and believing everything she was saying it as she was saying it, because the hotel was making her believe it. It made the masturbation incredible to picture that— to listen to the chipper, cheerful sound of Tessi’s voice— and know that she was standing naked and couldn’t see it.

Realistically Matt knew the hotel didn’t make her touch herself every time— but in his mind, he imagined she was touching herself every time that she called him from work. It was just so much hotter that way— to think of her— being forced to touch herself and not even knowing it. Her slit dripping lubrication— her hand getting wet from her own rubbing, her rubbing even to the point of triggering orgasm— and still never showing it in her voice. Never missing a beat or allowing an alteration to the recitation of her given script.

Matt usually came at least once when she talked to him this way.

But because of these phone calls— and the occasional visits she made on her off-days in the rotation— everyone in Tessi’s life really did believe she worked at an office. Her secret had been kept, had been carefully guarded. And they, as a team— for Matt felt they were a team now, all working for their mutual benefit and protecting the lifestyle that was so much better for all of them: he, the Fetish Hotel, and Tessi — had successfully convinced the world that Tessi was an office worker.

And if Matt did quit his job while simultaneously flaunting his wealth, everyone would assume the money was coming from Tessi instead— then they would remember she was only an office worker, only working for an office worker’s salary. And that just wouldn’t add up to the evidence their own eyes were showing them: that Matt was wealthier than all of them.

So then they might suspect that Tessi was not an office worker— that she was getting this money by some other means. And then they might just guess upon the truth.

And it was so important that nobody figure out what Tessi really did for work— how she really made her money. Matt had worked so hard— he made sure to repeat things Tessi had told him about her office secondhand when he was speaking to the other people in his life so they would be convinced, and so he could back her up.

Matt had worked so hard— the Fetish Hotel had worked so hard in all their programming of her— and Tessi had worked so hard, diligently obeying and carrying out every command that had been inscripted into her mind. They had all worked so hard that Matt wasn’t about the blow all their work by quitting his job and raising suspicions that way.

So his job had to be kept— he couldn’t completely spend his time in leisure. But having so much money more than made up for the lack of freetime. When he wasn’t at work, he did spend lavishly on things. Possessions— experiences— and he really did hire escorts sometimes when Tessi wasn’t home, or calling him, or when he had no more new footage of her to watch.

When Tessi was home, it was better. Though he never really missed her when she wasn’t. She spent most of her time at the hotel, and for all that time she was away, Matt didn’t miss her much. Every day she was there, she was earning for him. He knew she was spending her days servicing the hotel’s guests sexually— he knew that, but she didn’t.

Every time she came home for her two days off at the end of her two week rotation, she never remembered any of her sexual service. The Fetish Hotel had implanted memories of a normal office job into her mind, just as surely as they’d programmed her to tell false stories about it to the people in her life.

And when Tessi got home, she always told Matt all about her fake unreal job. She spoke of it so confidently and in such detail that sometimes Matt was almost fooled for a second into believing it was real.

In Tessi’s mind, the office she worked at was downtown— and she was working there on some big project, something really important she’d explained a hundred times and Matt still didn’t remember— figuring it wasn’t important to remember something that wasn’t real.

In her mind, this project was so important that her office had rented a hotel room for her downtown and was expensing it to the company so that she’d have the shortest commute time possible— so she could get to the office first thing in the morning and work all day until the evening, and then just walk five minutes to her hotel and go to sleep so she could get back to work early the next day.

This was the reason Tessi believed she was so often away from home— the reason she believed she only came home for two days at a time at the end of every two weeks. She had not clue about the reality of her situation.

Matt preferred his new lifestyle to having Tessi at his side, and he enjoyed the freedom of being able to fuck other women when she was away, when he hired escorts for himself.

He never had to tell Tessi about them if he didn’t want to. And if he did want her to know, she could be made happy about the knowledge with a little help from the hotel.

The Fetish Hotel had really become like a work partner to Matt. They worked with him so symbiotically and so proactively, always making sure he was completely happy to have his wife working for them.

They were a partner in managing Tessi— controlling her— and it was so easy to control her when she came home for her two off-days at the end of rotation, because of all the groundwork they’d had laid in her head for him to use.

When Tessi was home, she told him similar things as she told him on the phone sometimes. Sometimes, after those phone calls, the hotel sent Matt footage of her from just that day’s call. It showed him sometimes that she hadn’t been touching herself after all as he’d pictured her to be. And sometimes it showed him that she had been. That only made it hotter. When she touched herself on those calls, her whole body shook— her breasts too. No wonder so many people wanted to request her services when they saw her standing like that in the lobby.

When she was home she said all the same things to him that she said on the phone. But she said them fully clothed, actually aware of her true surroundings, not only seeing a projection that had been put into her head.

She told him all about the job she had never worked— the job that didn’t exist but that she delusionally believed in. And she was so responsive to everything Matt wanted— he could tell her to strip naked and walk around like that all day long and she would.

And in the bedroom, things were even better. Tessi was more than eager— she was excited to give Matt blowjobs, to deep throat him. He got the deepest throat he’d ever gotten, and even the other escorts he paid sometimes weren’t as good as Tessi was when she was home.

Matt always enjoyed Tessi’s brief stays for this reason. The Fetish Hotel had trained her to open herself sexually. She had been made to perform blowjobs willingly— and skillfully. She sucked him, she swallowed him, she gagged on him to make herself constrict around him. And she took him in between her tits and let him thrust there— her titjobs were just as good as her blown ones.

Yes, it was always a two-day long pleasure paradise when Tessi was home. When she was not having visitors over, or going out with people, or over to see them at their houses to make sure their belief in what she told them was maintained.

Then at last, she would go back to work and start a new rotation… and more money would roll into Matt’s bank account— and more phone calls would be made to him and others while she was between clients— and more footage would be sent to him by the hotel staff— and more orgasms would be had against the palm of his hand— or inside the mouth or pussy of some other escort with the memory of the calls or the footage playing in his mind…

Tessi was so skilled sexually— and it pleased Matt so much to imagine her, or really see her, mindlessly, obliviously obeying. But she never asked Matt, her own husband to fuck her properly in the pussy. She never wondered why that was, either. To her, it seemed perfectly normal; there was nothing wrong with the fact that she only wanted to fuck Matt’s cock with her mouth, her throat or her tits. It was the way things should be— and she never questioned it. The Fetish Hotel had given her that belief, and she believed it fully.

So Tessi never took him into her pussy anymore, because the hotel had taught her not to want that. Matt never would have wanted her pussy anyway. Not when he could have her mouth or throat instead. No one gave blowjobs like Tessi— the hotel had trained her so well. No one gave blowjobs like her, no matter how much he paid them to. It was a skill that could not be persuaded to increase by money.

No one gave titjobs like Tessi did either, and Matt never would have wasted any of them. Never would have left her sexual skills to sit unused and doing nothing, while he fucked her boringly in the pussy. He didn’t miss having intercourse with her, and she had been taught to think that only giving him blowjobs and titjobs was normal.

And often when he was fucking escorts in their pussies, he was remembering instead how tightly Tessi could suck— and looking forward to her next two offdays— even as he was glad to have her out of the house and earning for him.

As he checked his bank account throughout the day, he would see his bank balance growing as Tessi went through customer after customer and earned for him. He was whoring his wife and he loved it— then when she came home he got to take advantage of her amazing sexual skills for free. He was the only one that got to do that. And then the whole cycle could start over again with a new rotation. Everything was perfect, and Mattt couldn’t have been happier.

Tessi, of course, never remembered any of the sexual service she was giving, or the sexual skills she had learned— or how she learned them. The spiral she looked up into when she lay back on her bed told her to forget, and she would do anything the spiral told her.

She was only a slave, a piece of meat to be eaten, something to be consumed— it wasn’t important that she remember. It was only important that she look, and she had to lie down as she looked because the spiral made her so weak. It melted all the strength out of her body. It melted her limp until she was smeared onto the bed, a smeared liquid on the bed that could not sustain stance.

The spiral reduced her to a liquid that would flow wherever it wanted her to go— a liquid that would flow into any form it would set for her; and it would set a new mold for her every time and she would flow into that form.

And she would solidify into that form when the spiral told her to stop looking at it and go with whoever had come for her— but it always melted her into a liquid and stopped her being a solid.

And every time it happened she knew in her soul it was the first time it had ever happened and simultaneously knew that it was the thousandth time it had happened and it would happen a thousand times more, and believed both things to be equally true at once. Then knew— the spiral was letting her think that— because knowing would only melt her more…

She was whore to anyone who came and paid for her, whore for her husband and it all went to him— but more than anything she was the spiral’s bitch, and sometimes it made her know that to melt her more, and sometimes it made her forget when that would melt her better.

All she could do was lie on her bed and whimper with her eyes trapped inside it— her eyes were in it, and it was in her mind, probing there— making her and changing her— making her whatever it wanted her to be, and whatever it wanted her to be was what she needed to be— it needed her to be as it said so she needed to be that— it was like that every time and every time was the first—

Then she would stand at last and forget she had ever laid down. And go to be whatever she’d been made with whoever had bought her for her next block of time with pretty purchase. Then she was only what she’d been made and she forgot ever having been anything other than the fetish identity that had been chosen for her by her client of the hour. Her mind was on rent hourly— but the spiral was the possessor, from whom she was rented and to whom she would be returned until she was rented again— it made her wet when she could remember any of it. The rest of the time she wasn’t thinking at all.

She always forgot the spiral in just the same way she forgot the sexual service she performed. Forgot the spiral in the same way that she forgot the hotel even as she stood naked in its lobby. Or when she exited its entrance at the end of a two-week rotation. Forgot the spiral and the hotel and became the office worker they needed her to be in the outside world so she could keep being theirs without any concerned outsiders interfering or trying to.

Then she would go home happily. And she was always so happy at home that she would never even consider it strange that she never slept with her husband the way she’d used to— or that sex no longer disgusted and repulsed her as it once had. That it seemed to be something she enjoyed, couldn’t get enough of when she offered up to Matt. At least when it was being offered up in the form of blow-jobs and titjobs, which were his only requests of her.

Tessi was so glad she’d started working at her office downtown… she was so happy there, as happy as she was when she was at home… it was such a nice environment and her coworkers were so kind… and everyone in her life was happy too, when she called them on her breaks at work to catch up…

Everyone was always happy for her when she told them about her job, and they always believed what she told them. She noticed that, and that was important to notice and make note of and she didn’t remember why. It wasn’t important to understand her forgetting.

She was the happiest she’d ever been in her life, and just looking forward to continuing her happiness.

Now it was summertime, and Tessi had been working at the hotel for a substantial period of time. She was still there now. And since it was summer, Matt was planning to go on a vacation alone, all by himself.

He went away to a very expensive resort. He hadn’t even blinked when he’d made the reservation. Money was so far from being an issue for him that he’d barely considered the price.

By the side of the resort’s pool, out in the hot summer sun, Matt met some more escorts who were hanging around the resort. They were more exclusive and more expensive than the resort was itself, but Matt arranged for one of them to come back to his room with him. He agreed to her fee— he would pay her back in the room with no further concern than he’d booked his summer vacation.

Before he went up with his escort, he asked her and her escort friends to take turns posing in pictures with him around the resort— offering to pay them a premium for this task. They agreed. He also took some pictures of just the three of them standing together, without him— just for own enjoyment.

These pictures of him standing by the pool and around the resort with his arm wrapped around the waist of an interchangeable escort— sometimes one, sometimes another, sometimes still another— these, he sent to the Fetish Hotel staff. He’d gotten used to the rhythm and routine of things by now, since Tessi had been working there so long.

Right on time, they sent the photos back to him. They had manipulated each photo to replace the escort Matt had posed with his arm around with the image of Tessi— so it looked like they had come to the resort together.

He knew this meant that they had already implanted corresponding vacation memories in Tessi’s mind, which she would believe to be true. The memory of taking a lovely vacation together with her husband. She would be able to repeat these memories and share them with everyone she knew in her personal life just as convincingly as she spoke of her office job.

The other nice thing about Tessi’s working at the Fetish Hotel was that, sometimes, when a customer booked Tessi to be their big titted bimbo, her breasts wouldn’t return to normal by the time she got home. They’d still be huge upon her arrival. Matt never complained— it was always like an extra treat when this happened. It just made her titjobs even better.

When Christmas came around, the hotel closed down. This was done so that all the hotel’s employees could go home to celebrate Christmas together with their families— this was also for the sake of keeping up appearances.

When Tessi got home for her Christmas break, she was smiling. Matt noticed over the course of the next few days that she never stopped smiling, not even when she slept. She was smiling all the time, and didn’t even seem to know it.

Tessi didn’t know that she was smiling, but she did know she was very happy. She couldn’t know it words, but she knew it on a level deeper than that. They had deleted all worries out of her head. They had deleted all her free will— her will to decide things for herself.

Matt didn’t notice and she couldn’t know this consciously either, but even in secret, when he wasn’t there and wasn’t paying attention, she was doing exactly what Matt wanted her to do, trying to anticipate his every need without even understanding that she was doing it— and without his noticing.

Christmas passed and January followed. Once it was January, it was time for the holiday at the hotel that Matt had been promised. The once a year occurrence every husband of one of the Fetish Hotel’s whores was entitled to.

Tessi thought it was time for a holiday too. She believed she was still on her break, and still had free time before she had to go back to work at the office. Since she and Matt had only spent Christmas around the house, she wanted to get away and go somewhere else for her January holiday. And now that it was the beginning of a new month, she wanted to plan out her holiday with her husband.

She wanted to go and spend their vacation in France where her sister lived. She wanted to be with her sister that winter— she hadn’t seen her for a very long time. But when she raised this with Matt, he told her that he wanted to spend their vacation at the Fetish Hotel instead, and stay there with her.

Tessi was disgusted when she heard this. A strange thought came to her, and she didn’t know where it had originated from. The Fetish Hotel was her workplace. She didn’t want to spend her January holiday at work. She wanted to see her sister.

She started to get angry, but as soon as that happened, something activated in her mind. All her thoughts were numbing out, numbing her out into feeling a happy, dazed feeling… numbing her out into a happy, dazed girl… had she thought that she worked at the Fetish Hotel? How silly… she knew that she worked at that office downtown… and she’d been working so hard on the big project all year… she deserved a break. She deserved her January time off, and she should spend it on vacation— with her husband at the Fetish Hotel!

Her mind, still numbed into dazed happiness, was keeping a smile on her face as she thought, smilingly, that Matt was so right… staying at the Fetish Hotel would be a good idea.

So together she and Matt went to stay at the hotel. They checked in at the front desk, and got their all-inclusive wristbands, which would give them access to all the hotel’s amenities. And at that moment, as the band came on around her wrist, Tessi felt something prick through her skin and she remembered— something was wrong with this.

Tessi felt the prick, and remembered she had to fight. There was something familiar about it that could almost make her remember— something familiar about it that almost made her feel like she had felt this at least once before. She had stood at this desk, put a wristband on and it felt it prick her— now she was pricked— things were wrong. Things were very wrong— the pricking had done something to her that last time and it was doing something to her now— trying to make her confused and docile— trying to make her go somewhere— be something—

She had to fight— fighting felt so natural to her as if she had done it so many times before. It felt so natural and she couldn’t remember why, but she had to do it— she was fighting now, and fighting hard— but she didn’t understand why she fought, or what she was fighting.

She didn’t want to go where the band was trying to lead her— she didn’t want to be whatever it would make her— she strained against its influence. It wanted her to give in, wanted all her resistance to give out and stop propping her up,— her resistance would give out if she listened to what the pricking— the drugging— was telling her.

Her resistance would give out and she would go wherever they wanted her to be— she would go docilely and do everything they said— if she listened— she would not listen— would not listen to the way the drugs sang in her veins and made her sleepy and compliant— she was shaking on her feet— she had reached out and grasped the counter of the checkin-desk and now she held it with white knuckles— now she bared her teeth, clenched jaw, fighting the drugs that were already inside her— she had already fought them once before—

She had fought them once before and lost. She remembered that now— she had lost then and she would lose now, too. She would lose this time just like the first, because the drugs inside were telling her it would be so— she was going to feel so good when she did— it felt good to lose and give in— she was going to lose, and she was going to love that— then love what they did to her after she lost, the loser’s reward— she would love it— she would—

She panicked, because she could feel the loss starting in her and she couldn’t seem to hold it back any longer.

But the panic lasted for only a short moment. Next, she became totally dazed and happy. It already felt good to have the drugs circulating inside. They made her both happy and warm. Then they made her glow from it. They quieted her mind, and eased the tension of her grip, and the tension that clenched down in her jaw. All that tension poured out of her, and she sighed as it went. What had she been doing just now—? That was right— she had lost— she had fought, and she had lost now— it was time for her reward.

She followed the direction of both drug and wristband, and it led her back to the hundredbedded room with all the other employees. Some of them mindlessly rubbed— some of them slept— some of them only stared— some of them lay on beds together— and were almost fucking— pleasuring each other— but both sets of eyes in these employee pairs were both turned up and facing toward the ceiling. All eyes in this room had to watch, unless they were closed in sleep, and even in sleep they watched the spiral turning in their dreams…

Tessi was in this room now, which meant her eyes belonged to the spiral— she had to be looking at it. She passed the full beds, the girls who stared and rubbed, because the spiral had told them to do that— the girls who slept, because the spiral had told them to do that— the girls who fucked each other exactly as the spiral told them to and kept watching for more instructions— the pleasure searing their slavery more deeply into their minds. The spiral always wanted deeper control of them and each of them just had to open for it. Soon Tessi would be spread and open under it herself… the drugs in her were making her want that.

She walked past all the beds, weaving between them, arms draped and hanging uselessly as she went— until she reached a stretch of empty beds. She chose the first one available to her— she wasn’t patient enough to wait. She didn’t want wait a second longer than she had to before lying down.

She lay down— on her back— and only had time to hope the spiral would not tell her it was time to sleep before she had completely forgotten how to think.

She melted down to nothing but a puddle of lacking will, only waiting for someone to direct her, to give her an order and fill her with their will in place of her own absent one.

She had been melted down into liquid again— liquid water, or liquid metal. Maybe she had been a tool once for use, but now she was in the smithy, melted down to molten metal to be reformed into some other tool instead. Always the same material but always in a new shape, always ready to be used for something new.

It would depend on who chose her— the one who chose her would choose the mold she’d be reformed in. The tool she would become for them— for their price of their payment— Tessi forgot all about that then. She was completely melted now, and something so melted as her was too melted to think.

Matt would be the one choosing her this time, though she couldn’t know that— couldn’t know anything in her current state. It would be Matt, and no other client, unlike all the other times she had lain under the spiral.

He was still standing at the checkin-desk as Tessi was lost in the back room. Beneath the spiral which had become like a starry night sky to her— as worthy of total absorption in her mind as astronomers judge the stars to be, and give them in reaction. Staring up and looking for deeper meaning— staring up and, in Tessi’s case, looking for ultimate meaning—

Matt was still standing at the checkin-desk. “I’d like to choose my wife as the slave to service me for the duration of my holiday,” he told the checkin-deskgirl.

“Of course, sir.” The checkin-deskgirl smiled. She was very revealingly dressed, still looking like a sexy porn star who might break into a shoulder shimmy and show off her barely contained breasts at any time. Dressed the same as the checkin-deskgirls who had been here the first weekend Tessi had worked here, and learned to work here. “Since she’s your wife, and since you’re in business partnership with us, of course this is a free stay for you. It’s your once a year visit— and she’s your wife. We thank you for renting her out to us, letting her work here to please so many customers.”

“Thank you for working with me,” Matt replied with a smile. He considered them to be in a business partnership too, and was glad they had the same perspective.

The checkin-deskgirl consulted her computer again. “Actually, sir, tonight we’re underbooked. The hotel is only half-filled to capacity. If you’d like to choose a second slave to join you for your holiday, you have the option of adding her on free of charge.”

Matt pondered this for a moment— then told the checkin-deskgirl, “yes.” He chose his next words. “I would like a second slave for free.”

He considered his options; thinking back to the other slaves he’d seen on the weekend he had stayed at the hotel when Tessi had started there. He remembered Marcela, his wife’s old friend who also worked at the hotel. Pretty— blonde— very sexually active even before programming, so he could only imagine how much hornier she would be after having been programmed.

“I’d like to choose Marcela as my second slave,” he said after a minute of deliberation. “Please bring her to me.”

The checkin-deskgirl smiled and nodded.

Both Marcela and Tessi were brought, and brought out naked. Matt’s tongue parted his lips when he saw them— they had been prepared by the spiral to do whatever he said, and serve him however he wanted.

He led them, both still naked, into the dining room, where he ordered a fancy meal. It was so expensive he would once have been nervous to order it. Back then he wouldn’t have been able to afford it. But he didn’t have to worry about anything like that now. Even if the hotel hadn’t been providing him this holiday stay free of charge, he would still have easily been able to pay for the meal. Many times over— and then been able to pay for it again an uncountable number of times after that. He could have ordered this meal every day for years— and he still wouldn’t have even come close to spending down the money that Tessi had earned from him.

His meal was the product of true gourmet cooking— quality ingredients, quality preparation techniques, and well worth the high price listed on the menu. When they brought Matt his food, he eagerly started eating. It was even more delicious than he had been anticipating it would be.

As he ate, Marcela was sitting across from him at their table. When the hotel-employee-made-waitress had brought Matt his food, they had served Marcela too. But her plate only contained a pile of long, thick bananas— and she was not eating them so much as she was sucking on them, taking one at a time, working her tongue and mouth around it as if to keep in practice; tonguing and sucking at the banana in hand for all it was worth, her eyes glazing as she did— totally absorbed in the task and yet unaware that she was even doing it— just like Tessi when she placed a call— Marcela was totally thoughtless as she sat there bananasucking; fucking the banana with her mouth in practice, to keep her skills sharp.

Tessi was exercising the skills Marcela only practiced. She was kneeling beneath the table with her mouth on Matt’s cock. It was jammed deep down her throat; and Matt was sometimes moaning into his dinner— those times in which Tessi swallowed around him again. It was his favorite— she was making her throat clench down on him, more tightly and more satisfyingly than her pussy could ever have done it, because he was sheathed entirely in her throat, all the way down into its open depths, enveloped in its hugging void.

And when she swallowed him, she clenched him so much tighter then her pussy muscles could have done— she was swallowing and clenching and warming him with her breath breathing— heaving him down— he was so far down her throat that if he ducked beneath the table to look, he would surely see his own cock in it. It was an unbelievable feeling.

Marcela was sucking on her banana— and Tessi was sucking on Matt’s; working his cock as expertly as Matt was watching Marcela do it. Somehow it turned Matt on more to watch Marcela with her banana as he was getting the same sucking from Tessi that Marcela was offering to her fruit. It was like they were mechanized, synchronized by the scripts that ran them, synchronized by the control that ruled them.

Marcela sucked and he felt the same movement in Tessi’s mouth— Marcela took the banana down her throat so far Matt could see the banana bulging from her neck as her throat constricted around it— and Matt felt Tessi take him in that far, as she had been doing just a few minutes before. So deep that this time, he knew he would have seen himself distending her throat, bulging out of her neck if he had lifted the tablecloth and looked under it at her.

The silken lining of her throat was pressed in around him again — she was swallowing down on him now, bringing her throat to close even more tightly— Marcela was doing the same and her banana was breaking off, and falling to her stomach— the bulge passing from her throat— she’d constricted too tightly, the banana had been too soft to take it without breaking off— she had to take up a new one and start pleasuring it instead.

Tessi released Matt from the depths of her throat— now she was licking and sucking at him; Marcela did the same to the banana, her spit becoming slobbery and dripping from it, just like Tessi’s spit was becoming slobbery and dripping from Matt’s genitals— she sucked, she swirled, she swallowed it again— and every action mirrored in Marcela with her banana.

It was hard to remember to keep eating— it got harder the longer Tessi went on. She never tired, never slowed down, never stopped— only drew Matt further and further into inexorable pleasure. So tight, so wet, so hot against him, closing in around him with her mouth and throat—

Matt continued eating his dinner. Then after a while Tessi and Marcela traded places— and Matt could watch his wife suck on a banana instead. Both she and Marcela had been made mindless suckdolls for him as he’d requested— and all they could do was suck now.

They could not think. They could not speak— they could only suck, and they could never stop sucking, and if they couldn’t suck a cock, they would have to suck something else until a cock was available to them again— Matt’s eyes rolled up into his head and he dropped his fork— it was unbearably hot to think of, especially while one of his two suckdolls was sucking on him— and the other sucking a banana where he could see that it was popping up through the skin of her neck. Knowing the first must have looked the same, if he could only have looked under and seen her.

His eyes came back up— the banana was bulging visibly in Tessi’s throat again— where his own cock had so recently bulged the same place, where his own cock was now bulging Marcela as she sucked beneath the table— he thought of the sight of his cock again, wrapped in Marcela’s skin and showing through her body— and fucked her face harder— so Marcela took him harder— and amazingly— he didn’t know how the hotel did it— Tessi did exactly the same thing to her banana.

His attention was dragged away from his two suckdolls when the hotel director rose up to the dining room’s front podium, to draw the attention of the sparse audience that was spread around, eating their dinners. Some of the diners were getting pleasured simultaneously like Matt was. Some of them only eating.

“We have a special show taking place tonight in our theater room,” the hotel director told them. “A special transformation will happen there— it’s starting in just a few minutes. Make sure to get a good seat— you won’t want to miss this.”

Matt knew how much he liked watching transformations— he remembered how much he’d enjoyed watching Tessi be changed when she’d first started here. And he was pretty much done eating anyway.

He gave Marcela a tap on the shoulder to make her stop. She stopped and Tessi stopped too; he made them both of them stand with him, and all three went to the theater room together.

Matt found a good seat close to the stage. Neither Tessi nor Marcela sat themselves on either side of him. Marcela stepped past him, then turned back to face him as Tessi was moving to face him herself from the other side.

Then they both got down on hands and knees and crawlwalked forward like that, until they were framing him on either side of his body. Keeping their hands and knees positions, his suckdolls moved their faces towards his cock.

They arrived at the point that they were close enough to each other they could have kissed over it— but instead of kissing each other, they each turned their faces slightly and kissed down on him— two mouths on him at once— two tongues swirling, and tracing, and sometimes licking over each other, in an open-mouthed external french kiss that was only by accident and of which both suckdolls were unaware…

They were soon licking and kissing and sucking him with pulls of their lips as they stayed crouching in the same positioned they’d crawled to him by. They were suckdolls and they only wanted to use their mouths— it was likely that neither one of them even remembered they had hands. It felt like they battling for the surface area of his cock.

The double-blowjob continued. Tessi and Marcela were still down on their hands and knees, their mouths still close enough to kiss, each of them still positioned on either side of his cock. They kept sending their tongues out to roam over him, and drip moisture all over him. There tongues did touch over him, and they were french-kissing open mouthed again, french-kissing outside of mouth on his cock— then they were licking him again— their tongues roamed and never stopped.

Matt didn’t care that they were only using their mouths— didn’t even care that handjobs existed at that moment, because he was so slick. The slobber of two women at once was coating his cock and making him so wet from it. So much wetter than he’d ever gotten in any other blowjobs. That only made it feel better when kisses or tongues pressed down and traced over— it only got better and better—

The hotel director came onto the stage, distracting Matt from the pleasure he was getting. He was holding a microphone this time instead of speaking into the stationary one the dining room’s podium had provided to him.

“We’ve got a guest here at our hotel,” he started. “She’s come back to stay three times in the last few months to enjoy her baby girl. But she couldn’t pay her bill. All of you have read our customer contracts when you filled them out yourself. You know that when a customer cannot pay a bill, they become our property for a year. This is exactly what is going to happen to her— and you all get to watch it happen tonight, as a special treat and privilege.”

There were murmurs of excitement in the audience— Matt did not join their cacophony— he was too focused on the pleasure in his cock—

“This guest is going to become a cumcontainer for us. She will be stationed in our gym— and all guests in the gym will have access to her. They may use her in every way they want to— for an entire year, she will not leave that gym— and finally, when the year is up, her debt will be paid, and we’ll give her her mind back. Here she is now.”

They brought in the delinquent, arreared customer in. It was Kaia— Matt recognized her as one of Tessi’s friends, but Tessi didn’t recognize her at all. She hadn’t even looked up, let alone noticed that someone was even speaking. She was too fascinated by the sight of Matt’s cock as it shone in the sheen of saliva— as it shivered beneath the tracing of her tongue, when she exchanged and intervalled her tonguings with Marcela’s.

Kaia was still struggling as Matt looked on.

She was in the hands of the employees as they brought her out— she didn’t want to be— she wished she had been able to pay— knew she shouldn’t have come back when she couldn’t afford it. But she had loved being able to treat Tessi like her very own baby so much that she hadn’t been able to help herself. Now she would pay; she hadn’t been able to pay in money, so they would make her pay like this; she pulled against their arms, but there was so many of them and they were holding her in place. She could get nowhere.

She struggled harder anyway— against the hands that held her— she shouted angrily into the audience— how dare they all sit by and watch this happen to her— how dare they let this happen without intervening to help her—

Still they forced her across the stage.

They were dragging her over to the machine that was set up on stage. It had a table beneath it— they forced her down on to the table— they’d already stripped her naked before bringing her on— they forced her to lie down on the table and then held her there with their hands. With an eternal patience of which only the truly enslaved could ever be capable.

Then as they held her there, they strapped down to the table, and then took their hands away.

They reached for the machine that was above the table, and the director of the hotel spoke as they did.

“That machine you see over her head is a brainsucker. It sucks the mind out of its user and makes her horny as it works. But since this is for entertainment purposes, it will do it very slowly— so we all have time to fully enjoy the process as it unfolds.”

The audience cheered. The slavegirls who had dragged her onto the stage pulled down the machine’s metal cap and fixed it to Kaia’s head.

It was a brainsucking machine— she had heard the hotel director say it the same as the rest of the audience. She knew what it would do. And as it started to work, she felt it getting to her brain through the top of her head. It was sucking hard enough she could feel it inside her skull. It was getting in past bone— she could feel the suction in her brain— but it wasn’t a fast pulling suction. It was a suction that took hold of her, held her brain in its grip, but only very slowly drew the things out of her that it wanted gone.

The hands of the slavegirls were gone now, no longer necessary with Kaia now bound and helpless below the brainsucker’s sucking. It sucked slowly so it left her time to cry— she screamed at the audience to help, she got angry again when they didn’t— she told them they should help her—

But the machine was very slowly making her forget— making her forget basic details about the outside world— making her forget about everything outside the hotel— then making her forget everything in the hotel outside the gym, and what had to happen there. She needed to make herself available to every hotel guest who entered.

She would stand naked in the gym where all could see, and suck and fuck. They would fill her mouth with their cum— maybe even two cocks at once— and fill her pussy with it, and her ass too, if they wanted her there— and they would spray it all over her body, paint her with it; and multiple hotel guests might fuck her at once. She would be bathed in their cum every day for a year because she was a cumcontainer and that was what she was for— and that was the only thing that was allowed to remain in her head. She had forgotten everything else— even her name—

Still the machine was sucking on her brain, doing an incredibly thorough job, and it was sucking so hard that it was sucking down into her pussy, and reaching there— pulling out pleasure from her just as it was pulling out errant thoughts. She was cumming for all of them to see.

She tried to fight her way out of the fog that they brainsucker had spread through her mind. She fought— she orgasmed. She fought again, orgasmed again.

With each orgasm she could feel herself turning more and more of a mindless thing. She was a cumcontainer now, and she loved it— she was a cumcontainer and it turned her on, and they all knew it— the bonds keeping her on the table weren’t holding her down anymore because she would have laid down voluntarily now.

And even if she hadn’t been bound, the suction the machine had on her brain now was many times too powerful to ever pull free from. She was a cumcontainer and she couldn’t wait until the brainsucker had sucked her brains all the way out— she couldn’t wait to be led, brainless, to the gym, her new home. She would remain for the following year of her life. After its count of time was up, they would give her back her mind— but she was looking forward to this next year now. She couldn’t wait to finally be cumcontainer— completely. Couldn’t wait to get to the gym.

There she could be a brainless vacuum for cum, only a thing to gather up and take in all that would be offered to her— from as many as would offer it, and for as long as they would and however they wanted to— until her debt was repaid— and now she was forgetting what a debt was— forgetting how to think. She didn’t need to know how to think anymore— she was brainless now, only meant to contain cum— and that was the best feeling in the world.

She had finally become a cumcontainer. The transformation was complete. The slavegirls unstrapped her from the table and led her off.

As she was transported out of the room by the same hotel employees who had brought her in, Tessi suddenly stopped licking at Matt and looked over to Kaia in confusion.

A look of despair crossed Tessi’s face. “Mommy— no— I mean… Kaia…”

She stared on in confusion; she was crying tears before she could understand why. Seeing the scene of Kaia’s transformation play out had returned her mind to her again— and she had broken free of her programming once again.

She cried harder— she didn’t want to be a suckdoll— and they had just made Kaia a cumcontainer.

But in no time at all, Tessi, the only crying woman in the theater room, had been surrounded by employees. They shot into her with the hotel’s special needle guns; the ones they reserved for truly resistant cases like her. They shot more drugs into her, until she was a drooling, smiling mess. Then the same employees who had drugged her took her away.

After she was gone, the hotel director came down from the stage.

He dismissed Marcela back to the slaves’ room, and then turned to Matt. “My office now, please.”

Once they were in the director’s office together, he spoke up again.

He sighed. “In Tessi’s case, we cannot take the risk of returning her to her normal self again, and letting her back out into the outside world. She can’t be allowed to return to her true self in any degree. We just can’t let her come home anymore.

“Instead, we’ll pay you double what you’re getting now; that will be twice as much as any other husband on our roster is getting. And we’ll let you live here in our hotel free— forever. No one else has ever been given an offer like this.

“But in return, Tessi will have to be turned into one of our dumb porn bimbos— and she’ll have to star in porn movies for us, in our Fetish Hotel Porn Movies division. This is a one-time offer I’m giving you. Do you accept?”

“Yes,” Matt said, excitedly. “I accept!”

Resultingly, they gave Matt a special injection to balls— it was administered by one of the hotel’s other slavegirls.

The injection hurt when it first went in, and for a short time afterwards. But then the pain faded. It felt good after it had cleared— so, so good.

“Your cock is now filled with Bimbofluid. It will turn Tessi into a mindless bimbo slowly as you ejaculate it into her body.”

A few more sexy hotel employees came in to get Matt. They led him from the director’s office to a laboratory.

Inside, Tessi was strapped down to the laboratory table.

She had since returned to her normal state of mind— she had gone back to being a free woman who resented slavery— who wanted to be left free, and who would fight for it— and somehow when she saw Matt walking towards her, now naked, she just knew. He had come to take her newly returned freedom from her, and she didn’t want that— she panicked— and pulled fruitlessly against the straps that held her down.

She watched him as he walked to where she lay— watched when he stood over on the table. His erect cock was out and visible.

“Please,” she begged in tears. “Please stop— don’t fuck me—“

But he ignored her, and fucked her anyway.

As soon as his cock slid inside her, she could feel a fluid flowing into her out of it. He was ejaculating slowly, near constantly— she realized this was just one more way they had found to drug her. He was fucking her, and his cock was so big and thick inside of her— and as he fucked her he was administering her constantly with a dose of… something…

It was making her dizzy— dizzy and sleepy— warm and compliant, just as the armband had done to her—

She tried fighting again. She shifted against her bonds, shifted and squirmed on the table, but it shifted his cock in her, and she felt more of the fluid coolly come into her pussy. Somehow the temperate differential only made it more arousing.

She felt Matt sliding between her thighs again, and looked to his eyes for mercy.

There was none there. And she had just begged him to spare her— and he had not. Sympathy would not move him. Maybe anger would; and there was plenty of that already inside her too. Anger that had been latent all the time that she’d be under the power of the hotel— it had been shoved away, the spiral had kept her away from it, but she was feeling it all now, and she would give it to him as he fucked her where she was strapped still onto the table.

“You’re my husband, Matt,” she spat. “Doesn’t that mean anything to you? How can you do this to me? How can you help the hotel to take away my free will forever? Don’t you care about me?”

Matt was ignoring her— he seemed to be enjoying himself between her legs— he was thrusting in rough and fast… and she felt that… fluid… again… coming in cool to her pussy. It was getting up deep inside her, and it kept its chill temperature there… it was turning her on even more…

She’d spoken in anger and that had made it easier to stay in her anger. She’d gotten going on a roll of angry words and that had made the next angry words come more easily… she still had more of them left inside now…

“How could you agree to give me to them in the first place? Didn’t you ever care about me? I’ve been their slave for most of the past year of my life— you just let them have me? What kind of husband are you?”

She was yelling at him now— but Matt was smiling wide, and fucking her more energetically… she could feel more of that liquid… the anger was changing into something else. It was morphing back into fear.

She was frightened… she would have hidden her face in fear, to not have to see Matt as he did this to her. To not have to face what was happening to her now— but the straps kept her arms to the table.

He was merciless but she would plead again anyway. The liquid inside somehow felt so good, even though it was chiller than her body— and she was afraid of that good feeling. Pleading with him was the only way to address the fear, to make it lessen even for a moment— and she was so afraid she would do anything to make the fear decrease, even for a second.

“Matt, please, I don’t want this to happen— don’t make me— don’t turn me into—“

A giggle erupted in the middle of her sentence; this increased her fear. The giggle didn’t belong there— it was a foreign interloper. She didn’t remotely feel like laughing. She didn’t see anything funny about what was happening to her. It terrified her— it angered her— it did not amuse her—

Yet the giggle had happened. It was better to pretend that it had not; Matt had heard her giggle too, must have known that it meant the fluid was working— but if she spoke with enough conviction, she might be able to make him forget he had heard it. If she pretended the fluid weren’t affecting her, she could make it become the truth.

“Please,” she begged again— tears had come back into her eyes. She cried in fear now as much as in anything else.

“Please, I—“ giggle. There was another— she had to fight through this, whatever was happening to her. Had to get through another sentence, a full sentence— without laughing.

“Matt, I want you to st—“ giggle giggle. Two that time. She opened her mouth to speak again— but another giggle fell out.

What was she feeling when she giggled? Was she still feeling the terror, the anger? No… for the seconds she spent giggling she felt… light… carefree… it felt so good in comparison to the dismal terror and fear she kept being plunged back into when the giggles left her. It was making her wish that she could keep the carefree feeling… making her wish that she didn’t have to stop giggling. She didn’t want to go back to the terror and the fear— the despair, the anger. And feeling that she didn’t was a traitorous feeling. Those emotions were all that remained of her true self. She needed to hold onto them, still feel them, if she wanted to remain herself. She did— didn’t she?

Maybe most of all she needed to want to remain herself. And right now it seemed she did not.

She struggled to hang on to her fight— but she felt the fight give out in her.

It just felt too good to fight for long. Slowly, her mind weakened as her body took in more of the drug Matt’s cock was giving her. The more the fluid entered her, the better it felt to be fucked. The more that being fucked was the only thing she wanted.

Still, she swallowed another giggle with great difficulty. It felt thick in her throat as she forced it back down.

She had to say something coherent now. Something intelligent, now, that would convince him to stop fucking her— stop transforming her—

“Me don’t want—“ She frowned. That didn’t sound right… there was a word for something she had misused, something that was incorrect— gram— gramma? grammee? grammye? She’d used incorrect— incorrect? What did that word mean? It was too big— her head was hurting—

She laughed again; it was easier to giggle than to speak— easier to giggle than to think. She giggled, giggled again, giggled some more, hard enough to make her sides ache. Matt fucking her seemed funny suddenly— then the fact that she found it funny seemed funny— everything seemed funny.

Her mind was weakening. And as her mind weakened, her body changed. Her tits were growing to be enormous— her ass swelling up until it was huge, and her lips plumping up into a perfect cocksucker’s lips, both of them becoming full, ideal for pillowing a cock against.

Somehow even through the cloud of giggles in her head, and the changes in her body, it occurred to her that she should try to speak again. That it was important, for some reason she couldn’t remember.

She opened her mouth. “Ma… tee… toh… gah… goo… shuh… jih… “

She’d been feeling more and more horny as the fucking went on— horny first, and now as Matt kept thrusting into her, she was becoming more and more giggly with every thrust.

The fluid kept getting fucked into her… she was becoming a totally horny dumb bimbo who giggled and giggled.

And now when she spoke she could only speak nonsense— when she spoke, she made herself sound brainless— more than that, she sounded like she was brainless and happy to be that way.

The last thing she’d tried to say had only been a string of gibberish sounds— not even full words— could she even speak anymore?

She had the feeling she would understand anything that was said to her— or if someone told her to say something, she would— but it seemed she couldn’t say very much for herself. It looked like she wasn’t capable of original, creative thought any longer.

That was funny to her— she gave up trying to speak at all, and just let herself giggle freely. It felt like self-acceptance.

One last giggle came out of her as she felt Matt ejaculating his load inside— and a whole new dosage of fluid with it.

She sounded completely ditzy— sounded like a pornographic star. She would fit right in in the hotel’s movie division. The one that the slavegirls had described to her before Matt had come in.

She sounded entirely like a ditzy porn bimbo when she laughed her final giggle— and that was as it should have been, because as Matt made his final deposit into her body, the transformation was complete. She was a ditzy porn bimbo now; and would always be.

After Tessi’s transformation was done, Matt quit his job and moved in to live at hotel. There was no point in keeping up the lie anymore— Tessi would never be returning to her old life, and she was no longer the woman she had been; she wasn’t even the slightest bit like the woman she’d been before. She wasn’t even like the woman who had been left after the programming of the hotel. She was so completely a bimbo now that it would have been impossible to keep it secret. So Matt didn’t need to keep his job for the sake of appearances anymore.

Matt was happy to be free of his job. Now he really could spend his days living in leisure— spending his money and always getting more from Tessi’s work; now he was being paid with the money she earned from starring in the hotel’s porn films. He ordered things, had them delivered to him at the hotel— and spent some of his money to pay for whores other than his wife who lived right there at the hotel.

He was happy with his life at the hotel; and was happy that he would be able to stay there forever.

But all of his old family had come to hate him. They held him responsible for Tessi’s transformation. They thought it was his fault that Tessi had become a dumb porn-starring bimbo. They all knew what she had become; and they held him accountable.

They were right— it was Matt’s fault, he was the one responsible for what had happened to Tessi. He had accepted the offer the hotel’s director had made; he had been the one to fuck her bimbo transformation into her. So perhaps his family was entitled to hate him. But he still wanted to save face publicly, and even if he really was the one responsible, he felt no guilt about it, and didn’t care that he was the one responsible for what had happened to her.

So he told everyone who asked him that Tessi had wanted to become a dumb bimbo who starred in form. That it had been a secret hope of hers for a long time. A long-secret fantasy she’d been ashamed of.

It had taken her a long time to accept herself for it, he said— a long time to accept herself— then even longer to admit she wanted it to happen to her. And finally, that it had taken so much bravery for her to make the decision, then go to the hotel and ask them to change her.

Matt turned it into quite a heroic fable when he told it, and he cast himself as the caring supportive husband— a man who had struggled to come to terms with his wife’s deepest desire, who had argued with her, begged her not to change; had put his marriage at risk to do it because they had fought and fought over it.

Then finally, a man who had decided to put his wife first— her needs and wants before his. A man who had decided he wanted his wife to be happy even if it didn’t benefit him. A man who had finally decided to be the bigger person, and had then finally convinced his wife to follow her oldest dream, realize her deepest passion and be brave— he told this part of it so convincingly it sometimes evoked tears from his listener.

It was convincing story— and he always told it when he received his visitors at the Fetish Hotel. They were always inclined to believe him. It helped that the hotel encouraged belief in his listeners— just with subtle influence and nothing more overt; to make sure his visitors would believe him. And so they did…

He helped them to see Tessi’s transformation and permanent enslavement as a liberation— something to be proud of her for— something that was positive and should be well thought of, and thought highly of.

Matt steered them his visitors so skillfully through his story that by the end, they always reliably turned to Tessi— like they’d been wound as clocks and programmed to do it— by subtle, influential means they had been.

They always asked— “Is it true? Was it really your own decision?” in a question each one thought they had come up with themselves. A question each visitor thought was original to their own minds, but it never was. They had been steered so competently through the process that, when Tessi gave her bimbo laugh on cue, from her seat next to Matt, giggling dumbly that it was true, confirming that everything Matt had said was true— they had no choice, no other option but to believe her.

Then they would leave their visit with Matt at the hotel with peace of mind— feeling happy for Tessi, happy that she had finally been brave enough to get what she wanted out of life— even if all she had wanted from it had been to become a bimbo.

And they would leave and go back to their own lives thinking better of Matt; he had been so supportive to let her do it— even though it had been hard for him at first— he was a good man who had only wanted the best for his wife, even when he’d struggled with that.

Matt smiled to himself as he watched another of these visitors leave him now— convinced as all the others had been. Convinced as all others would be if they came. Tessi was permanently a bimbo now— he was rich beyond his wildest expectations, and he had all the whores and luxuries available to him that living at the hotel could provide. His life was a dream now— he loved the Fetish Hotel for everything that it had done for him, and for everything it had done to his wife. He was so glad that he had been lucky enough to come across it. He was glad it had come into his life. And he was glad that he could stay at the Fetish Hotel forever.

* * *