The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Final Flu Shanghai

Chapter 4

Author’s note: Things stay pretty chill for Jim for a bit here, knocking up only 3-5 women per chapter through chapter 6, laying the groundwork for chapter 7, which is where it starts to get absolutely bonkers. I just finished writing 7 and I can’t wait to share it, but I know I need to take my time and edit it first. If you can’t wait either, you could join my Patreon at patreon.com/JAEro for early access to drafts. And again, I highly recommend getting those free AI pics on my Patreon of each character’s face. You can also watch that character face gallery to see my writing progress; I post each face there as soon as she’s pregnant in a draft.

* * *

Jim followed Citra into the modeling agency. He was no longer trying to avoid eye contact. Three models were waiting in the lobby, and two of them glanced up at them as they entered. One of them waved to Citra then looked back down at her phone with no reaction. The virus had sensed that Jim wasn’t that attracted to her gaunt, starved-looking face. The other reacted with the familiar flush and wide eyes. She was a petite, naturally slender blond with an adorable face, a radiant smile, and big, inquisitive eyes, and she rushed after Jim and Citra as they boarded an elevator. Citra held the door for her, smiled, and said, “come along Yulia, I was hoping we’d run into you. This is Jim.”

Jim shook her trembling hand and returned her warm smile. She blushed even deeper, squirming in place. God, what a cutie. Citra hit the button for the top floor, but the elevator stopped first on 3, and when the doors opened it was Jim’s turn to gasp and go wide-eyed.

There were two elite Chinese models standing there, and they were two of the most stunningly, impossibly hot women he had ever seen in his life. Their faces were perfect, their skin smooth and flawless, and every inch of their tall bodies perfectly sculpted. They both gasped, flushed, and went wide-eyed when Jim made eye contact. Citra introduced them as Zhi and Dongmei. She invited them to come along for a meeting with the director, and they eagerly agreed. Citra whispered to the three other models as the elevator rose. Whatever she said seemed to turn them on even more. Yulia gasped and squirmed, staring at Jim as she listened. Zhi gaped at Jim’s crotch, panting. Dongmei brazenly groped herself, squeezing a breast and stroking her crotch. They were all so ready for him, so insanely hot and eager and wet. He couldn’t believe how turned on he was despite what had just happened in the van. They made it to the top floor and composed themselves, stepping off the elevator, Jim walking with some difficulty due to a raging erection.

Outside the director’s office was a room with four busy secretaries. Citra approached one of them and said, “This is Jim, here to meet with the director.”

The secretary said, “One moment,” and went into the director’s office. They could hear another woman’s voice asking “What is this meeting about again? Who is this guy?”

They heard the secretary reply, “Sorry, I don’t know. It’s the guy Citra said you had to meet. She insisted you’d thank her for it but told me nothing. Do you want me to cancel?”

Another secretary looked up at them with a kind, apologetic smile. Jim smiled back at her. What a sweet girl, he thought. She seemed like she didn’t know she was pretty, kind of like Yuming and Mei. She had a darling face and a petite, slender frame. She’d easily be the most attractive girl in most offices. Here she probably thought she was plain. If so, she is so wrong, he thought. Then he saw the result of his attraction as her face flushed and her eyes went wide, staring at him.

They heard the director respond, “No, whatever, send them in.”

The first secretary returned to usher them in. Citra turned to the second secretary, having noticed her reaction to Jim. She smiled and said, “Wing-Yee, could you please join us to take notes?” Wing-Yee jumped up, happy for any chance to be closer to Jim.

The director was a gorgeous, tall professional woman in her mid thirties. She looked like she could have been a top fashion model herself. She had piercingly intelligent eyes, high cheekbones, and a perfect figure. Her presence seemed to fill the room, and she radiated confidence, power, and sexuality.

She rose to shake hands with Jim and froze, gasping as their eyes met.

Citra closed the door behind them as the director warmly shook Jim’s hand, clasping her other hand softly over it too, and breathed, “Citra was right. It is a great pleasure to meet you, Jim. Call me Kai-Ming.”

He tried to speak, but his voice was gone. Citra stepped to the director’s side and began whispering in her ear. Kai-Ming smiled as she listened, her eyes still fixed on Jim. She licked her lips. Finally Citra stepped back and Kai-Ming said, “Please, make yourself comfortable on the couch.”

Jim sat down in the center of the large leather couch, feeling like he was in a dream. The two Chinese models, Zhi and Dongmei, flanked him close on either side, their soft, warm bodies pressing against him. He could feel their breasts brushing his arms, their hips warm against his side. Their faces were very close, smiling at him, their eyes shining with desire.

Kai-Ming walked around the coffee table, her hips swaying hypnotically, her eyes flicking between his face and the erection straining in his pants as the two models next to him began to slowly caress his chest and thighs while nuzzling at his neck.

Yulia and Wing-Yee both kneeled on the floor on either side of him and joined in the teasing caresses.

Kai-Ming smiled and leaned in close, her lips brushing against his ear as she whispered, “As you can see, my agency can take very good care of you.” Her breath on his skin sent shivers down his spine.

Jim’s heart raced, overwhelmed by her sexy voice, the warmth of their bodies, their increasingly bold teasing fingers, and the intoxicating scent of them. The four other women continued their soft caresses, their touches growing bolder as the virus drove their arousal quickly higher.

Yulia began to undo Jim’s belt and pants, and the other girls all joined in the effort as Kai-Ming watched, smiling. He raised his hips so the girls could slide his pants off, and eight hands were now free to stroke and fondle him everywhere.

Kai-Ming wasted no time. She hiked up her skirt, pulled her soaked panties down and off, and then moved to straddle him on the couch.

Jim looked up into her lust-filled eyes and felt a surge of overwhelming desire as Yulia guided his erection toward Kai-Ming’s wet folds. With a moan, she lowered herself onto him, taking him inside her, and he groaned in pleasure as they became one. Jim had just met her a minute ago and he was deep in her gorgeous body. She moved sensuously, delighting in slowly impaling herself on him with long deep strokes, her breath hot against his neck as she gasped and moaned in ecstasy.

Jim’s hands alternated between caressing and exploring the glorious body riding him and the even more incredible bodies of Zhi and Dongmei next to him, who were both now completely nude. Yulia and Wing-Yee knelt on the floor each masturbating themselves with one hand while kissing and licking him everywhere.

The virus sensed that they were in a hurry, so it again rapidly increased their pleasure and desire, driving them all quickly toward orgasm.

Jim arched his back, gripping Kai-Ming’s hips tightly as he felt his climax building. She looked down at him, her eyes burning with lust, and commanded him, “Come for me, Jim. Come deep inside me. Fill me up!”

His body seemed to rush to obey this powerful woman as quickly as possible. His orgasm exploded through him, waves of intense pleasure washing over him as he thrust deep inside her. This sent the other women off as well, moaning and gasping out their own climaxes. Kai-Ming’s body shook with the last of her long orgasm, and she collapsed onto him for a moment, laughing like a schoolgirl, thanking him, and tenderly kissing him before climbing off.

Zhi got a leg behind Jim and then turned him toward her as she lay back onto the couch with him between her widely spread legs. She reached for his shaft and raised her crotch to meet it as he kneeled on the couch. She writhed in need, teasing herself with his tip as he looked down at her incredibly tiny waist, perfect skin, and gorgeous face. The other girls swarmed around them, watching in fascination and caressing and licking wherever they could. Finally she lodged his prick in her opening, locked eyes with him, and nodded.

He watched himself start to disappear inside of Zhi’s gorgeous model body, stretched out gloriously below him and raised up off the couch to meet his thrust.

It felt as incredible as it looked, her skin soft and supple as he thrust into her, the warmth of her body enveloping him. She arched her back, her hands clutching at his shoulders as she met his thrusts with her own, guiding him deeper inside of her goddess body. Her mouth opened in a silent scream of pleasure as they moved together in perfect rhythm.

As Jim savored his conquest of this unbelievably hot model, through the haze of lust he still picked up bits of the conversation in the room. Kai-Ming and Citra were huddled at the desk, deep in conversation. Planning. Scheming. He heard Kai-Ming ask about Jim’s schedule, and Citra said, “We only have a week. Here’s his work schedule with some of our plans added.”

“We can’t plan anything for after his trip? We can’t send people to him?”

“No, we promised it’s over after this week. He’s happily married.”

Jim tuned out from the distracting conversation. The last thing he needed to be reminded of was his marriage at this moment. He was now fully on top of Zhi, pounding her unbelievably hot model body into the couch as he neared another climax.

The tension built inside of him, his hips thrusting harder and faster into Zhi’s tight, slick, fertile channel. God, what a body. What a conquest. She arched her back, her head thrown back, her long hair cascading over the couch behind her as she met his thrusts with her own. Her nails dug into his shoulders as he felt himself on the brink of orgasm.

Jim felt a surge of power and desire as he looked down at the scene before him, his cock throbbing inside Zhi, her perfect body clenching and milking him with every thrust, ready to receive his seed, ready to make him an impossibly beautiful baby, begging for it with every fiber of her being.

He was there. He gripped her waist tightly, his fingers digging into her taught flesh, as he plunged deeper into her, feeling the head of his cock press against something deep inside. She arched her back, her head thrown back in triumphant pleasure as he finally spurted deep into her. She came around him, her inner muscles pulsing in time with him.

She was crying happy tears, babbling joyfully about feeling his baby inside her as he rode out the waves of pleasure, luxuriating in a few more thrusts. He gave her a final kiss and climbed off.

Again, his orgasm only seemed to heighten his desire to breed. There were three more eager, beautiful, fertile women in the room and they were all reaching for him to get their turn.

But first, Kai-Ming interrupted. “Just a moment, we need his measurements. Stand up Jim. Oh!” She gasped suddenly, her hand flying to her abdomen. It had just hit her, and it hit him too a split second later: the certainty that Kai-Ming was pregnant. Usually it hit right after the orgasm, but this time it took a few minutes. And as soon as she knew, he knew too. Sudden certainty, no words, just a split second after she felt it, when she was only starting to visibly react. How did that information travel across the room to him?

The other girls all swarmed around him, their professional selves kicking in as they helped measure all his dimensions. Jim stood staring at Kai Ming, both of them basking in the unbelievably pure joy of it, sweet blissful satisfaction of their purpose, thoughts of how wonderful their baby would be. So perfect, so right, again so special each time. Almost all-consuming bliss, but still that small voice in the back of his mind was confused, spooked, alarmed. How? How did she know, and then how did he know without any communication? There was no explanation that made any sense. But it was still a wonderful, beautiful moment. New life. A miracle.

Her eyes were radiating joy and gratitude, but her voice was still all business. “Stop by after work for a new wardrobe,” Kai-Ming said. “We can’t have you attracting women like you do without looking the part, or at least closer to it. People will be suspicious. We’ll do something with your hair too.”

Measurements complete, he returned to the caresses of the three remaining girls, passionately kissing and groping them all freely. In the background, he heard Citra detailing his preferences in women to Kai-Ming. “Sweet-faced above all. Angelic, cute, kind eyes, intelligent-looking. Preferences on body proportions are very specific. Very high hip to waist ratio is a must. Naturally very slender, not anorexic. Large thigh gap. Flat belly. Small, perky breasts.”

“Well he’s definitely in the right country then,” Kai-Ming said, chuckling. “We have more than our share of those!”

Speaking of angelic faces and small, perky breasts, he found himself tangled with Yulia, the darling blond sweetheart from the lobby.

“Take me Jim, I’ve never wanted anything more!” she gushed in her sexy Russian accent, her hands roaming over his chest and arms. As he kissed her neck, he delighted in the feeling of her nipples hardening against his roving fingers. She moaned into his ear, her hips moving against him, grinding against him. He backed her up onto the couch and kneeled on the floor between her legs, kissing and teasing around her beautiful little pink pussy.

Jim heard Kai-Ming ask, “Who was his favorite last night? Was it you?”

Citra answered, “No, I think I was second. That waitress Yuming was definitely first. I’m not sure how, but damn she had him wrapped around her finger. She has a model body for sure, exactly the proportions he likes, but her face isn’t a model’s face at all. She just maybe carries herself differently, I don’t know, like a real, ordinary girl. Pretty though. I mean, very pretty, really. But like nobody would think she’s a model, somehow. I don’t know how to explain it.”

“Do you have pics or videos of her?” Kai-Ming asked.

“No, but I can FaceTime her, hold on.”

It was a good thing Yuming was alone in her apartment when she got the call. The first thing she heard when she answered was Yulia’s loud cry, “Jim, oh my god, yes!” Her hips were bucking upward to meet his tongue as he teased and tasted her. Jim normally didn’t think pussies were beautiful, but he couldn’t get over this one. It was just so perfect, cute and pink. Like her little perky nose and lips, it was just totally adorable. It even tasted good. As he teased, stroked and licked her tiny treasure he watched in fascination as her her little clitoris enlarged, throbbing with arousal. She arched and writhed her sweet little body, begging for him to fill her, her head thrown back, her blond hair spilling over the couch behind her.

He heard laughing from Citra’s phone and turned to see her pointing it at him so Yuming could see the whole lurid scene on the couch via FaceTime, with Jim devouring Yulia’s pussy, Dongmei licking Yulia’s breasts, and Wing-Yee on the floor taking Jim into her mouth while frigging herself madly with her hands. “Hi Yuming!” he called out, with a sloppy grin and a quick wave, then dove back in to the glorious debauchery.

“Oh my god that looks so hot! Go Jim!” she called back to him, blowing a kiss and laughing more. Yuming’s laugh was so sexy, as was her complete lack of jealousy. She wanted him to spread his seed. She freaking loved seeing him do it. They all did. Jim realized he hadn’t seen a single one of these girls ever react with a trace of jealousy.

Citra turned the phone back around to introduce her to Kai-Ming.

A few more licks brought Yulia to orgasm. Watching her gasping and squirming in pleasure, he just couldn’t wait any longer to have her. He scooted forward and lined himself up, delighting in the feel of her wetness against his tip as he teased her still clenching pussy.

He finally thrust slowly inside her, watching in awe as his hardness penetrated into her perfect little treasure, feeling her walls close around him, her muscles gripping him in the most incredible sensation. He began to move, their bodies slapping together, her cries of pleasure filling the room. Soon she could already feel another climax building inside her, her inner muscles starting to spasm around him.

Kai-Ming seemed to have wrapped up their FaceTime with Yuming, and he heard her telling Citra, “I’ll be right back. In the meantime use my computer to check badge sign-ins and make a list of any models we have in the building right now who match. Should be quite a crowd around today, there’s a big shoot in studio 3 and an amateur casting in hall B.”

He increased the pace, slamming into Yulia as he felt himself close in on his own release. Her fingers caressed his chest and her legs wrapped around his waist as she met his thrusts with her own. He could feel his climax building, his cock swelling inside her, her body bucking to meet every thrust.

Then Kai-Ming interrupted. “Hey lovebirds, be silent a second I need to open this door.”

He held still right on the brink, deep inside Yulia’s perfect little pussy. She was tensed up, staring at him wide eyed as she felt him swell, covering her mouth trying to be silent.

Kai-Ming leaned out the door and spoke to the secretaries. “I need a conference call in 30 minutes with talent reps and scouts from every branch. This is time-sensitive and a top priority. We have a very specific model type we need to fill by the end of the week with global talent from any level.”

As Kai-Ming spoke, Yulia couldn’t hold still any longer and slightly, slowly rocked her hips. That one tiny, delicious thrust was all it took to tip Jim over the edge into a silent, slow, exquisite climax, with Yulia joining him and keeping as quiet as she could, mouthing the word “yes” over and over, happy tears welling up in her eyes as she rode out her own climax.

Kai-Ming shut the door as her secretaries outside sprung into action following her orders.

Kai-Ming sat back down next to Citra, saying, “I see what you mean about Yuming. I can’t put it into words either. Text her and ask for headshots, smiling and not. I’ll need them for that call in 30. Also, find out about her ancestry. Where was each grandparent from? City, not just region or country.”

Jim was on the couch between Yulia and Wing-Yee, kissing Yulia tenderly as they recovered from their orgasms. Deep in that sweet perfect pussy there was new life. It would be so perfect, so beautiful. She was such a sweet, kind soul. She’d make a wonderful mother. Pure joy just kept welling up, filling them to the brim and overflowing from their eyes.

Wing-Yee caressed and licked Jim from the other side, aching for him but feeling it was only proper that a lowly secretary should defer to a top model. Dongmei, the other tall Chinese model he met in the elevator, straddled his legs facing away and lowered her glorious model body onto his shaft.

He looked up from kissing Yulia when he felt Dongmei’s heavenly tightness envelop his tip, the still powerful joy mixing with a new wave of sensations, overwhelming him with desire and excitement at this new, impossibly hot body. Dongmei was an utter goddess and she knew it. And she moved so fluidly, so sensuously. He reached out to stroke along her sides as she slid onto him, his fingers needing to confirm the outline of that impossible body shape, and he found she even had a little of Citra’s wild responsiveness, stretching so sexily at his caress.

“Oh, fuck, that feels so good,” she moaned, rocking her hips against him. “Take me, take me hard.” He obeyed, grabbing her tiny waist and helping drive her harder onto him. She was just far too hot. He could feel himself in danger of losing control already, his hips pumping faster as she met his thrusts with increasing urgency.

“Wait, wait, not yet,” he pleaded, pushing her off him before he could come. “Turn around and come here.”

She turned to face him, straddling him on the couch and quickly guiding him back inside her. Then he held her waist firmly and set a slow, sensual pace that would let him have a little more time with her.

He reached up and caressed her delicate features, running his fingers through her long, silky hair as she slowly rose and fell. He ran his hands all over her smooth skin, playing with her breasts and holding on to her tiny waist, delighting in the squirming and writhing his touch caused. Dongmei closed her eyes and threw her head back, beginning to moan more urgently as she impaled her impossibly perfect, exaggeratedly feminine model body onto him. It was again far too good.

How the fuck was he on such a short fuse after those powerful orgasms? It was insane that he was even hard, much less this on edge, this wild with desire. Every conquest seemed to just make him want more. Just minutes ago he had knocked up Kai-Ming, Zhi, and Yulia, not to mention the four soccer girls in the van on the way here. Seven girls who had been complete strangers to him this morning now had his babies in their wombs. It was about to be eight. And the 11 last night. Nineteen women. Twenty babies, with Citra’s twins. Wait, wasn’t it twenty one somehow? He had lost count. Jim did not often lose count of anything. He had lost fucking count of the babies he had made since just after dinner last night.

All too soon, she felt him swell inside her, and she knew that he was close to giving her what she most desired. She went wild again, grabbing his face and locking eyes with him as her body pounded onto him urgently.

“Oh, god, do it, give it to me, I’m coming,” she gasped into his mouth, arching and shaking with the force of her orgasm. Jim felt her tightness around him, her walls clenching and milking him as she released, and he could hold back no longer.

His entire body tensed as he felt his pleasure reach an unbelievable new peak, then his cock throbbed powerfully as he spurted deep into her fertile body. Dongmei cried out, “Yes! I feel it! Thank you Jim!”

As they clung together riding out wave after wave of bliss, still moving together slowly, savoring and trying to memorize this perfection, Citra interrupted, saying, “Sorry girls but we need to get Jim to his 9:00 meeting.”

“No!” cried Wing-Yee, pulling Dongmei off of Jim and straddling him. “He can be a minute or two late. Right Jim?” She already had his shaft fisted and nestled at her entrance.

He smiled. “For you, I could be an hour late. You are so beautiful.”

She blushed, not believing either statement, and pushed down. He felt her slick heavenly channel surround him, watching her face as her eyes lost focus and she moaned in pleasure. Fucking incredible. It just never got old. No matter how many in a row he had just had, that first moment of conquest was so hot. And this sexy little sweetheart was so excited, so wet for him, so urgently in need.

She gasped and squirmed on him as he finally bottomed out, filling her completely. He was so close to her womb, where she need his seed so badly. There was so little time. She began to pound him desperately.

God, this was so fucking good. He really would be happy to be late to work for her, but she wasn’t going to take her time. She was too nice, too considerate. There would be no way to convince her it was ok to slow down.

The virus saw her hurry and helped all it could, heightening every sensation and filling their heads with thoughts of the perfect baby they would make.

Jim heard Kai-Ming on the phone saying she needed the following models to report to the lobby immediately for a quick meet and greet with an important client. She read off a list of names, then hung up.

He heard Dongmei gasp next to him. He glanced at her and it hit him too. Deep inside that impossibly hot model body she was bearing his child. Sweet bliss, utter happiness, glorious perfection. That time it hadn’t hit him right away when it hit her. It was only after he looked at her. He saw it somehow? How?

Wing-Yee continued to slam her darling little body urgently onto Jim, chanting “knock me up” over and over in her adorable sweet voice. This stranger, this sweet little thing he had met just a few minutes ago, was so wildly desperate for his seed, thinking it was now or never. Then he felt it. It would be now. Amazingly, yet another orgasm was building, rising up together with the joy from knocking up Dongmei.

“Wing-Yee,” he gasped, “I’m going to do it.”

“Thank you, yes, yes, do it!” she cried, and her body began convulsing around him, the anticipation of his seed sending her violently into orgasm. He felt her walls clench and spasm, milking him as she pressed down, driving him as deep as possible into her. Her orgasm sent him over the edge as well, and an explosive surge of pleasure coursed through him and he was spasming, shuddering, pulsing deep inside her heavenly sweet body, filling her up, completing their purpose. So fucking incredibly good. Then almost immediately he knew she was pregnant and that overwhelming joy swelled again ever higher, heavenly absolute blissful perfection. She collapsed on him, whispering her thanks and giggling joyfully. Twenty women. Twenty one babies, his accountant brain confirmed again as they all flashed through his mind. Why did he still feel like there was one more?

The rest of the girls were already dressed, so they swarmed around Jim, cleaning him up and getting him dressed while Wing-Yee recovered. When everyone was almost presentable again, he heard Wing-Yee whimper softly, “I’m single and poor. How can I support a baby?”

Citra put her arm over the poor secretary and said, “Wing-Yee, our babies will be siblings. That makes us family. And we will be a supportive family. Also, you should know your new family is rich!”

Kai-Ming laughed at this. “I agree with the sentiment, but you might be overestimating my wealth a bit.”

Citra said, “Actually I wasn’t talking about your money. Xiu, who you’ll meet tonight, is rich and she has a lot of elite friends. Don’t worry about money. We have a plan for that.” Of course they did, Jim thought, shaking his head in wonder.

In the lobby there were five models waiting to meet Jim. Spectacular, impossible bodies, his ideal type, delectably shapely and slender, just over the top perfection. Gorgeous faces, two Chinese, two Korean, and one European, all wearing that habitual unapproachable model expression that allowed them to function in everyday life despite their stunning beauty, intimidating men, broadcasting disinterest, telling them not to even dare bothering them. He avoided eye contact with them as he approached. He wanted to see it happen up close.

“Jim, this is Dandan,” Kai-Ming said, and he finally looked up at her face as he shook her hand. A gasp, wide eyes, her expression radically changing. Oh my god she was so sweet, so precious, the real angelic girl showing through now instead of the intimidating elegant model mask. He wanted her so much. And he knew he would have her. She was incredible, perfect for him, an absolute dream. And so was the next model, Kyung. Delicate, sweet, precious little thing. Holy fucking shit, Kai-Ming and Citra know their business, he thought. Dandan and Bai were Chinese models, Sun Hee and Kyung were Korean, and Francesca a tanned and luscious Italian. As he shook each of their hands he deliberately made eye contact, causing them each to gasp, flush, and stare at him with wide-eyed lust. He realized he was no longer afraid of whatever crazy power was doing this. It was so incredibly erotic to see it happen and to know what it meant. In this moment at least, he was embracing it, even reveling in it. Ironically, now that he had given in to it as inevitable for this week, he felt in control of it in the moment. He was claiming them, making them his, and he knew they would come to him soon, give him their bodies, and bear his children. What a rush, seeing their faces go from broadcasting you can’t have me to urgently pleading take me now, transforming instantly from unapproachable intimidating top fashion models into his fanatically devoted concubines, urgently craving him, instantly wet for him, squirming in anticipation.

Fuck, he wanted them so much right now. He wanted to just call in sick. Take them all back up to Kai-Ming’s office. Ravish them all and then tell Kai-Ming to bring more. But he resisted somehow. He knew he would have them. They were connected. And it was better to wait. He somehow knew two of them weren’t quite as ripe as they could be, needing a few more hours to stew and become ready for him. No, ready wasn’t quite the right word. Hilariously wrong, actually, as he glanced again across all of their faces. They were all so very ready now, so wet, so eager, squirming and panting, lusciously eye-fucking him right there in the lobby. No. Not ready, fertile. In a few hours Sun Hee and Francesca could be even more fertile for him. He just knew it somehow. He would wait, leave them, go to work. They were inevitably going to be his now. All of this, this whole insane experience, it was all completely inevitable. It was out of his hands, and still gathering momentum exponentially. All that was up to him to decide was whether to enjoy it. And holy fuck, he would.

Kai-Ming smiled and said, “Okay, everyone, thanks, and let’s get back to work. And thank you so much Jim, it was such a pleasure meeting you.” Despite the direct orders from their boss, the five new models didn’t rush back to the elevator. They stood rooted to the spot for a minute watching Jim as he walked to the door. As he reached the door he looked back and saw Citra whispering to them and handing out what looked like party invitation cards, which seemed to make them feel better.

He got back into Leizu’s van, a little sad to find the back now empty. As she drove him to work she gave him her contact info and told him to let her know if there were any changes to his schedule, and to consider his schedule after work tonight already fully booked. She said she’d pick him up at work after his last meeting. As he stepped out of the van, she handed him a stack of white cards.

“Jim, this is important,” she said. “If you have any accidental acquisitions today, give them one of these cards. If you don’t, you’re going to have women following you around making a scene, doing desperate things to try to find you, or even harming themselves in despair. You don’t know what this thing can do to them. Really, it’s not ok to leave them hanging. Promise me you’ll hand these cards out, ok?”

He took the cards and nodded, again amazed how they thought of everything. The cards simply said, “I understand. I will help you. Contact my assistant Leizu to arrange,” followed by her email address and phone number.

He arrived at work just a couple minutes late for his meeting, and fell easily back into the routines of regular life, as if the previous night, this morning’s commute, and the stop at the modeling agency had all been dreams.