The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Final Flu Shanghai

Chapter 5

See patreon.com/JAEro for free, beautiful AI-generated pics of their faces. I just added new, better pics for Leizu, Fen, and Chyou, each individual shots instead of that group photo. I have some fantastic pics ready for the models Jim meets at the end of this chapter, but as always I’ll post them once they’re pregnant in a draft (probably all in chapter 8). I’m still trying to decide which face to use for Lily, who Jim meets in this chapter. See this youtube video for the finalists for Lily’s face, and please leave a comment on that video to let me know your favorites.

* * *

The branch office he was visiting this week provided a welcome relief, with no danger of enthralling anyone since there weren’t any attractive women around. His colleagues were mostly men and the few women at this branch happened to be older. He found comfort in his routine of meetings full of dry boring charts and spreadsheets, in work where he knew any confusion or uncertainty could be resolved eventually by finding something like a typo or a missing file. It was a comforting, predictable world where everything eventually made sense. There were no curses, miracles, or unknowable mysterious powers. Certainty came from persistence, careful checking, and best practice routines, not from inexplicable hunches or intuitions. His work comforted him, lulling him into a false sense of security. The virus encouraged this. It needed him relaxed, rested, and rejuvenated for tonight.

Two groups of colleagues left for different lunch places together, but he passed on both. He didn’t want to be in a group of colleagues in public. He couldn’t risk them witnessing something like what happened at the dinner last night. He’d have to back out of a few work dinners planned for the week too. He walked to lunch at a nearby cafe alone, feeling very care-free and relaxed, enjoying the weather.

Then it happened. He looked up from his phone to see a woman walking toward him on the sidewalk. She was a vision, a dream, stunning. Tall and willowy with the most adorable angelic face. Her features were delicate and she moved with a grace that made her seem almost ethereal. In short, she reminded him a lot of Yuming.

It was too late to look away. The miracle, or curse, or whatever it was, was already taking her. Her face flushed and she froze in her tracks, staring wide-eyed at him. Uh oh. Not here. He was just a block from his office. His colleagues could be anywhere nearby on their lunch breaks, and many of them knew his wife. He couldn’t risk them seeing this. So he turned and walked into a boutique, continuing all the way to the back, out of sight of the windows, and waited for her.

After a few minutes she followed him in, her heart pounding, and stood near him. “Hi,” she said, her voice barely audible. “I-I’m sorry to bother you, but...” Her voice trailed off.

He smiled at her. “Not at all. I’m Jim,” he said, switching to Mandarin and holding out his hand.

Her hand was soft and warm in his. “I’m Lily,” she said, still in English, looking adoringly into his eyes.

There was a long silence. She was still holding onto his hand, not willing to let go but not knowing what else to do or say. She was trembling, short of breath, blushing, her soulful sweet eyes locked on his, pleading, desperate, squirming in place, her weight shifting back and forth. Jim was overwhelmed by the moment, somehow still not used to it. Lily was a breathtaking, gorgeous, precious angel. It was amazing how it still overwhelmed him, the feeling of this moment. It couldn’t feel repetitive. It was all new, each time. This moment wasn’t about any of those other women. Lily needed him. They needed each other. It was inevitable now.

“I have something for you,” he said in English, reaching into his pocket with his free left hand while allowing her to keep clinging to his right, as if for dear life. “Here,” he said, bringing the card to where their hands were joined and replacing his other hand with the card. “I hope to see you soon, Lily,” he added, and walked away. She didn’t follow.

Again, he marveled at Leizu’s forethought making those cards. An absolute chess-master, that girl. He walked to the cafe more carefully, keeping his head down and avoiding eye contact. He ordered his food and sat in the back, out of sight of passersby, and quickly found himself feeling at ease again.

After a relaxing, uneventful lunch, as he left the cafe he saw two beautiful women in short skirts pass by. They didn’t see him. He was going the same way so he found himself walking behind them admiring their curves. He was struck by the thought that he could have them if he wanted them. It was an intoxicating thought. It would be so easy. Just catch up, say hello, pass out a couple cards, and Leizu would arrange it. He couldn’t take his eyes off their bodies as they walked, imagining what he could soon be doing with them, and he felt his desire rising quickly.

But somehow he resisted. He wasn’t even nervous about doing it. He just wouldn’t do it. He didn’t need to. He wasn’t going to go out of his way to make this miracle, or this curse, or whatever it was happen. If it happened on its own he’d see it through, of course. He had to see it through. He believed what Leizu said about them getting desperate and harming themselves if they couldn’t have him. But going out of his way to initiate it was crossing a line.

He immediately felt better after this decision. He was in the middle of congratulating himself on his ethics and self-control when one of the two girls happened to glance back, saw him, and stopped in her tracks, staring wide-eyed at him. Oh well, I guess it’s plan B, he thought. The other one turned and followed her gaze and reacted the same way. He smiled as he approached and said, “Hi, I’m Jim.”

The first girl smiled shyly back at him. “I’m Aimi,” she said. “And this is Rei.” The second girl nodded in his direction, her cheeks still flushed. Their faces were gorgeous, of course. With those bodies they almost had to be. Young professionals, maybe a couple years out of college. He was getting strangely used to talking to gorgeous women, and realized he didn’t even feel nervous. He paused, gazing at each of them again, calmly enjoying their beauty, their intense reactions to him, and the certain knowledge of what it meant.

“I think you might need these,” he said, handing them each one of Leizu’s cards. “See you later,” he said casually, and walked on past.

The girls glanced at each other, then at him, then at the cards in their hands. They seemed a little confused but mostly excited. “Okay,” Aimi said, nodding slowly. He looked back half a block later before turning the corner and the girls were in the same spot, staring after him, whispering to each other. One had her phone out, probably already texting Leizu. He waved and continued back to work.

* * *

After work, Leizu picked him up in her van. This time Xiu was in the front seat instead of Fen. They were looking fantastic in cocktail dresses, and he was a little surprised there was nobody in the back. He had been half expecting to meet a whole new group of recruits.

“Where to?” he asked.

“Just a couple quick stops before the hotel. The modeling agency for your makeover, and then a quick drink at Xiu’s yacht club.”

“Oh speaking of drinks, here, have this,” Xiu said, passing him back a very large, thick smoothie.

“What is it?”

“An all-natural smoothie, custom designed by my friend Qiao for you. Remember her from this morning, the one with the fitness centers for elite athletes? She knows what you need, trust me. Drink up.”

He took a sip. It tasted strongly of herbs, fish, nuts, and fruit. He swallowed quickly, trying to get the bizarre combination of flavors out of his mouth and not intending to have more. Then a few seconds later he suddenly craved it. It was like as soon as it hit his stomach, his body realized it was something he really needed. He gulped it down quickly as they drove.

They pulled into traffic but stayed on surface streets instead of the highway they had used this morning. Probably rush hour traffic already, Jim assumed. Leizu turned onto smaller streets, passing a sign for Fudan University. He recognized the name, one of the most prestigious universities in China, extremely expensive and exclusive. It was class change time. Crowds of students filling the sidewalks, crosswalks, and bike lanes, making their progress slow.

Jim was looking out his tinted side window at the pretty scenery (no, the actual scenery, it was a lovely campus) and didn’t notice Xiu and Leizu scanning the crowds intently as they made their way slowly through campus. “Ooh, how about her?” said Xiu from the passenger seat.

“Yeah, great eye,” said Leizu, pushing the button to open Jim’s window and pulling the car over.

Finally catching on to the reason for the empty van and their route, Jim said, “No, no, I’m not looking at anyone, let’s just go to the agency.”

Leizu turned back toward him and tapped the camera. “Remember, you agreed to play nice, Jim. We can’t have you getting bored back there all alone. Just be polite, see where it goes.”

He sighed and looked out the window, knowing full well where it would go.

“Excuse me miss,” called Xiu from the passenger seat.

The girl they had picked was spectacularly beautiful, a hundred and fifty percent his type. She was tall and slender with an exceptionally narrow waist and a sweet, kind face. Her beautiful eyes radiated intelligence as she turned to look at them, her long flowing skirt blowing in the breeze, highlighting her shapely legs. She looked slightly older and more overdressed than the other students. Maybe a graduate student? Or maybe she had a presentation today or something. “Can I help you?” she asked with a radiant smile.

Then she glanced at Jim, gasped, flushed, and stared. Her reaction had him instantly turned on. He wanted her so badly already. He smiled at her and waved her closer. Her soft little hand shook his with surprising strength as she introduced herself as Mia, her beautiful eyes still locked on his, saying much more.

Jim could only stare into her eyes in wonder, still holding onto her hand, unable to speak. Xiu spoke up again, sounding impatient. “He’s Jim, I’m Xiu, and that’s Leizu. Hop in if you want a ride.”

Mia gulped then nodded, not asking where they were going and never looking away from Jim. He opened the door and got up, moving to the back seat.

She sat in his former seat while the door slid shut and the tinted windows closed, looking uncertainly back at Jim and squirming adorably.

He reached out his hands to her and smiled again, his voice still failing him, stunned by her beauty. She squealed gleefully, jumped up and climbed onto his lap as the van pulled away.

As they drove, he held her close and nuzzled her neck, breathing in her sweet scent. She giggled and wriggled in his arms, thrilled by the attention. He gently caressed her hair and face then held her back from him a little, looking her over. She had a round, delicate, almost fragile-looking face. And those eyes. Those piercing, sparkling, sweet, wise eyes. Her gorgeous body almost didn’t matter. Those eyes alone were enough to make him want her. He needed to combine with her. As his caresses circled down over her shoulders and onto her upper chest, she shivered and closed her eyes in bliss, and he could soon smell her arousal as she squirmed delightfully on his lap. He finally captured her lips with his, deepening the kiss as they continued driving.

His hands grew bolder as they kissed, unbuttoning her two top shirt buttons then teasing the smooth, warm bare skin of her upper chest and the slight swell of her breasts above her bra. She gasped into his mouth as his finger slipped into her bra, finding and enjoying a tiny hard nipple. He groaned, and his kisses became more possessive, more demanding. She arched her back into him and ground her hips, then scooted closer to grind herself directly on his hardness, driving him wild with thoughts of what was to come.

Her hands were at his belt, undoing his pants. He moaned as she slid her hand inside, feeling her warm, soft touch on his bare skin. She teased then grasped his hardness while he lifted to slide his pants and underwear down to his thighs.

She gave him another quick kiss then backed off of him, crouching down to take his shaft into her mouth while reaching under her skirt to get her panties off. Her mouth felt heavenly.

Leizu interrupted from the front seat. “Jim, pause a sec, we need your face.”

“No, forget it, it’s busy.”

“No, Jim, seriously you REALLY want us to borrow your face. Trust me, you can’t miss this.”

“Alright, fine,” he said, lifting Mia gently off him. “Just a sec, sweetheart.” He moved up to the middle row. The window opened and he saw them. The van had pulled up to a corner where two college girls were standing together talking. Leizu was right, he needed them. They were incredible. Like much younger, slightly taller copies of Mia. Intelligent-looking, radiant eyes and very slender, willowy hourglass-shaped bodies. Again he was amazed how well these girls knew what he liked.

“Excuse me,” called Xiu. The two girls looked over at them. They both glanced at Jim at the same moment and froze, staring wide-eyed at him. At that same moment, Mia’s head in his lap took his shaft back into her soft, warm mouth.

Jim again couldn’t speak, overwhelmed by it all: the pleasure Mia was secretly delivering just out of their sight, the shock of their beauty, and the incredible excitement of being able to just see these amazing girls on the street and know he would soon have them. Again, he found he couldn’t speak.

Again, Xiu quickly took care of it. “I’m Xiu and this is Jim and Leizu. Jim wanted to meet you. What are your names?”

Jim suppressed a moan as Mia continued driving him wild with her mouth.

The two introduced themselves as Ai and Meng Yao.

“Hop in if you want a ride,” Xiu said casually as the girls continued staring at Jim.

They looked at each other a moment, still blushing, and both realized the other had the same sudden feelings. There was no need to try to explain. They nodded at the same time. Jim and Mia hurriedly moved to the back before the door opened.

They piled in and sat in the middle row, looking back at Jim and Mia. As the door slid shut, Ai gasped when she recognized Mia. “It’s Professor Chun,” Ai whispered. “I have her for neuropsych. She’s brilliant.”

Mia blushed and said hello to Ai, sitting next to Jim, trying to act as if everything was completely normal. Then she noticed the other two girls staring at Jim’s exposed and throbbing erection. His pants were around his ankles, her wet panties on the floor by his feet, his shaft still glistening with her saliva. As they took in the scene, it was obvious from their faces that Mia was about to lose her turn. She giggled and quickly climbed onto his lap, straddling him and kissing him passionately while pulling her skirt up in front to get it out from between them. Her long skirt draped over his legs and blocked the other girls’ view, but they could soon tell by her movements and their groans of pleasure that she was slowly taking him inside her.

Jim was in heaven, staring into her eyes and trying to memorize the incredible experience as she slowly delighted in filling herself with him. This position actually worked pretty well in the van. Unlike this morning, there was nobody else in the back row so there was plenty of room on either side of him for her knees. His hands roamed under her shirt, freeing her small breasts and playing with her tiny hard nipples as she slowly deepened her strokes.

The two new girls both had their hands up their skirts, writhing around in their seats as they watched.

“It’s a short drive, girls,” Leizu said from the front seat. “He has enough for all of you, but don’t waste time.”

Mia moaned and began to ride him faster. Ai and Meng Yao quickly stripped. Jim could see how ready they were as they stroked themselves, squirming and watching him. It was so insanely sexy to look at them and know he would have them soon while Mia, also a complete stranger minutes ago, was driving faster and faster on his cock. And the three of them all were not only hot, but seemed so real, so sweet, so kind, and so intelligent. They would make him such perfect babies, and they would be amazing mothers. Especially Mia. Dr. Chun. Her perceptive, wise, beautiful eyes seemed to pierce his soul. He couldn’t look away from them. She would make him such a perfect baby. Two of them, actually. He was certain of it.

This realization brought him to the edge. He grabbed Mia’s waist and pulled her fully down onto him, holding her still while he teetered on the brink and she felt him swell, preparing to spurt his seed directly into her hyper-fertile womb.

She cried out in joy as she felt him prepare to erupt, “Yes! Give me your babies!” Plural, a small annoying voice in the back of his head noted. She knew it would be twins already, too. How?

He felt the first wave of his climax crash over him. He thrust his hips up, trying to force himself deeper into her, as her tight, hot channel squeezed his cock like a fist, milking him, drawing his seed into her body.

“Ahhh!” she cried out, arching her back, her fingernails digging into his shoulders as she felt him spurt. “Yes! Oh yes, thank you!”

His hips bucked wildly, thrusting deep into her, over and over again, as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over him. He could feel the last tremors of release begin to subside, replaced by pure joy at this accomplishment of combining his DNA twice in one moment with this amazing, brilliant, gorgeous woman. Another greatest moment of his life, despite having had so little time with her and not even having gotten all her clothes off. He stayed with her a little longer, whispering her name, kissing and caressing her, stroking her, trying to memorizing the precious perfection of his short time with this amazing woman.

Jim gave Mia a last tender kiss before she climbed off and was quickly replaced by Ai.

“That was so hot with Dr. Chun,” Ai panted, straddling him and seizing his hardness. “Can you really go again?” He nodded as she teased herself with his tip, squirming with excitement. Then she got it in position and slowly slid her heavenly tight young body onto him. Oh my god. Again, such exquisite pleasure, such an incredible moment as he claimed another new eager delightful body. Ai, a stranger minutes ago, was gorgeous, full of life and energy and passion, and eagerly giving her unbelievably hot smooth young body to him. She stroked shallowly at first, slightly deeper with each slow stroke, both of them reveling in the incredible sensations.

Meng Yao watched from the middle seat, her own arousal growing and growing as she watched the two women ride Jim. She couldn’t believe how much she wanted her turn. She longed for his eyes and lips to focus so passionately on her and only on her. God, the way he had looked at Dr. Chun was so hot. And now he was doing it to Ai. She ached for his hands and lips to caress her that way, for his hardness to pierce her virgin body and fill her over and over, and for his hot seed to pour into her fertile womb.

Ai was moving faster now as Jim explored her lovely smooth body with his hands and all too soon began to feel the stirrings of another orgasm. Her lips were all over his neck and her hot breath panted in his ear, whispering pleas for him to give her his seed.

“I’m close,” he said, and she squealed in excitement, grabbing his face and locking eyes with him while her lower body went wild, pounding and squirming on his throbbing shaft.

Finally he pulled her down for his final deep plunge and erupted into her as she cried out in joy, thanking him over and over again and crying happy tears. So much bliss in this moment, just like every time, but always completely new and special. Pure perfection. Ai was bearing his child.

When Ai finally climbed off, Meng Yao was on him immediately.

“I’m ready,” she whispered, her voice thick with desire, her hot breath on his neck. “I need your baby.”

Oh god, what an angelic face, what incredibly smooth skin, what a perfect tight body. He wanted her so much. He felt he might already come when his tip first brushed her wetness as Meng Yao positioned herself carefully over his still-throbbing cock. He felt her extremely tight entrance surround his tip, and then he felt her hymen stop him. Another virgin. Desperate pleading lust in her eyes, a little scared, a little hesitant, bracing herself for the pain, but absolutely on fire with desire, unable to wait any longer. He put his hands on her hips to help. She pushed and he felt her hymen give way. She gasped and stopped, surprised by the lack of any pain, her eyes going unfocused as she reveled in the unfamiliar delight of his hardness stretching her opening. Slowly she pushed another half inch onto him, gasping in pleasure then stopping again. He caressed her delightful smooth skin and played with her tiny hard nipples and she writhed in response, pushing her impossibly tight sweetness down another inch onto him. He pulled her adorable face in for a gentle kiss that quickly turned passionate as he played with her breasts and she rocked a little up and down on him.

Then she pulled back and locked eyes with him from a few inches away and slowly pushed the rest of the way down, gasping into his mouth, her eyes far away in the incredible sensations of him finally filling her. Glorious, gorgeous, heavenly tightness fully embracing him, the sensations absurdly pleasurable, the feeling of conquest again hitting him so hard, the certainty of her urgent eager fertility driving him wild with lust. She was rocking up and down on him, her gorgeous smooth body stretching and writhing in delight. What a precious heavenly little virginal body, what a gift, what a miracle she was, this stranger he met a few minutes ago delighting in impaling herself on his cock.

Her lovemaking was sensuous, slow, and insanely intense. He was glad it wasn’t any faster since he was already on the edge from the start. As they moved together, the car filled with their gasps and moans of pleasure. It was far too good already. Despite all the others, incredibly, he wasn’t going to be able to last long with Meng Yao. Just minutes ago he had had powerful orgasms inside Ai and Mia, knocking them both up. And before that the other 9 from this morning, 4 soccer players in the van and 5 at the modeling agency. His desire only seemed to grow with each conquest. He was insatiable, addicted, and about to blow again, about to put his seed deep inside the fertile body of this sexy adorable angel he had just met.

Jim could feel his orgasm build and build, and as he reached the brink, Meng Yao arched her back and cried out in ecstasy at her release. He pulled her orgasm-wracked body fully down onto him and spurted his seed deep into her womb. She cried with joy as she felt it, thanking him and kissing him and thanking him again.

The overwhelming bliss filled him again. It was all so good, so right. All of it. Each of them. Twelve today, eleven last night. All now his, all now joyfully bearing his children. The word miracle came to his mind again. He gazed at Meng Yao’s sweet, darling face, memorizing her while he caressed her, wiping away her tears of joy. Then he hugged and kissed her tenderly one last time before she climbed off and began to get dressed.

Mia was already dressed and was frowning at her phone. He leaned over to pull his pants up and saw she was scrolling through academic journal articles about early pregnancy hormonal signals.

“Is that how we know you’re pregnant?” he asked. “Hormones?”

She gave him a long look. “We? I do feel like I know, somehow. Do you feel that too? Do the other women feel that too?”

He nodded to all of her questions.

“I don’t know,” she said, finally answering his question. “Maybe hormones are involved. But it’s not normal. It’s way too fast. Normally there’s no detectable hormonal response until 5 or 6 days after fertilization, when it implants in the uterus. Before implantation it’s just floating in there, not really connected, so I’m not sure how there could be any signal. I mean, I’m sure it’s possible, but I don’t know what the mechanism would be. It’s not my field though. I know a few people I could ask. But it’d have to be someone we can trust. Someone who could understand. Ooh, I know just the one. No, two. Oh my god, yes, they’re both perfect,” she said, squirming in her seat, her face brightening with that familiar excited look, going from scientist back to fanatic again. “I can’t wait for you to meet them. You’re in for a treat!”

Arriving at the agency, Leizu said she’d drop the girls back off at the university, then pick him back up after. The three newly expectant mothers each gave him a warm hug and a tender kiss before he got out. As he got out, Leizu was handing out little pink cards to the three new girls, saying, “Use this to contact us if you have someone you want Jim to meet. Tonight or tomorrow would be ideal, you can bring them to a party. We only have him for this week.” Then the door closed and the van pulled away.

Kai-Ming whisked him upstairs to a spa and salon. As they rode the elevator, she said, “we decided you need a personal stylist staying with you, working very closely with you. We’ve combed the city and found three candidates who I think are uniquely qualified for your needs as well as your… preferences.” She emphasized the last word with a squeeze of his ass and a smile. They entered the spa and three young women stood up to greet them. “I hope you will find one suitable,” Kai-Ming said with a smile, “Jim, meet Hua, Daiyu, and Chun.”

Jim was floored. Kai-Ming seemed to have cracked the Yuming code. Each angelic face in her own way had a unique, genuine, kind, soulful quality. They all had willowy, slender bodies with exaggeratedly narrow waists and wide hips. As he gazed into each of their eager, lovely eyes and shook then caressed their trembling hands, each one of them made him feel the same way he had felt about combining his DNA with Yuming. They would make him such perfect babies. He had to have them, and he knew he soon would. After the introductions they all stood there gasping and staring at each other with wide-eyed lust, then he turned to Kai-Ming and gave her a hug, tears in his eyes. “Wow” was all he could say.

“You seem to have chosen them all,” she said with a laugh. “I thought you might. All right, it’s settled. Girls, Jim just has a few minutes. We need to get him ready for a high-society yacht club cocktail bar. Dress code is billionaire casual. After he leaves, bring the rest of his new wardrobe to his hotel, and bring your own personal effects as well. You will all be staying with him until Saturday. Plenty of time for fun later, so please focus and get him ready. Jim, I’ll be back soon. I have to go round up a few more people you’ll want to meet who weren’t in the building this morning.”

They pressed unnecessarily close and began their work by first removing his outer clothes, along with a lot of extra accidental caresses. His own arousal was soon obvious from his tented briefs, and teasing fingers happened to brush near or along his hardness as they went to work, grooming him all over. They managed to keep mostly focused on their task, and soon dressed him and led him back to the elevator, transformed to look as much like a billionaire playboy as possible. They turned him to face the full length mirror and he was impressed. He barely recognized himself. With the tailored, stylish outfit, the hair, and the sunglasses, he was sure none of his colleagues would recognize him if he walked right by them. The thought was a relief to that nagging stress that had been in the back of his mind the whole trip. If he was seen with any of these girls by anyone who knew him, it would surely get back to his wife.

He was ready, and Kai-Ming still wasn’t back. Was there time? They were standing so close around him, breathless, eyes shining with desire. In the mirror he could see Daiyu’s face hovering closer to his neck while her hands pressed against her crotch through her skirt. Chun pressed her body against his on the other side, grinding her hips against him. Hua’s soft fingers reached around from behind him and caressed his chest. The smell of their arousal was thick in the air. He turned his head and found Daiyu’s soft lips and immediately everyone’s passion went right through the roof, their bodies tangling, their hands groping everywhere, wet lips and hands exploring eager delightful skin, his sunglasses falling to the floor, their urgent gasps and moans filling the hallway.

When the elevator doors opened, the four models inside with Kai-Ming gasped in shock. Jim had Daiyu backed up against the wall with her legs spread and her panties around one ankle, her hand holding his hard cock sticking out of the fly of his pants as she rubbed it in her wet folds, writhing in ecstasy against the wall, on tiptoes pushing her hips out at him as he bent his knees, trying to get lined up. His arms were around the other two, his hands reaching under their skirts from behind as they pressed and squirmed against him.

“Excuse me, Jim,” Kai-Ming said, laughing. Blushing, he pulled his wet fingers out of Chun and Hua and put his cock back in his pants, zipped up, then turned and saw that Kai-Ming wasn’t alone. Four new gorgeous elegant model faces were staring at them in indignant, shocked anger. Then they suddenly all gasped again and rapidly transitioned to a very different kind of shock as he caught their eyes. Four tall, slender, shapely, unbelievably sexy model bodies were, he knew, instantly getting wet for him, instantly starting to crave him and his seed.

“Sorry Jim, we’re on a tight schedule, it’s time to go.”

He retrieved his sunglasses and gave the three stylists an intense last look, too overwhelmed with desire to speak, but saying plenty with his eyes.

Daiyu’s sexy voice drifted after him as he boarded the elevator. “It was so nice to meet you Jim, see you tonight!”

“Nice to meet you?” One of the new models repeated in wonder, her voice a husky whisper as the elevator doors closed.

“Yes, he just met those three,” Kai-Ming confirmed. “And tonight he will knock them up. What do you think of that?”

“Oh god.”

“Fuck.”

“Yes!”

Kai-Ming’s words were like a match thrown into a powder keg, as she knew they would be. She smiled, enjoying their expected reaction. The four models were squirming in place, panting, staring at Jim’s obscenely tented pants as his erection throbbed visibly, like a crazed caged animal trying to break free. They looked like they were about to jump him right there.

Kai-Ming stepped in the way. “Settle down girls. Introductions first, then Jim has to go, and you can come to his party tonight. Jim, this is Abigail. She’s a top model from Australia. You probably recognize her.”

He did. She was absolutely stunning with unforgettable elf-like features, the most gorgeous, radiant, piercing eyes, flawless tanned skin, and an absurdly sexy body. He shook her trembling hand, realizing too late his hand was still wet from Hua’s pussy. He would have apologized if he could speak, but he was just too stunned by her beauty and by the intense look of lust in her eyes. What a goddess. And she would be his. Holy fucking shit.

“This is Mayumi. She’s a rising star model from the Philippines.” He was stunned again, his breath catching in his throat as he turned to her. An otherworldly exotic beauty with gorgeous smooth dark skin and dark soulful eyes that sparkled intensely with lust. Time seemed to slow down as he touched her hand, reveling in the feeling of contact with that impossibly sexy skin. They both shuddered simultaneously with a wave of desire. Incredible.

“This is Anhe. She’s from here, one of our best. You’ve seen her face I’m sure.” He had seen her everywhere, not just magazines and billboards but also in wet dreams. Slender delicious sweet perfection, an impossibly perfect skinny hourglass body, just over the top sexy, and her sweet angelic face was looking pleadingly at him, desperate with lust, her mouth open, panting, clinging to his still-sticky hand with both of hers.

“And this is Norika, a soon-to-be top model from Japan.” She was a wild, luscious, gorgeous thing, like some kind of magical nature fairy from a crazy Japanese cartoon. And her super nature powers were sexiness and fertility. She was so fertile, beyond ripe, almost over-ripe actually. Tonight might be too late. He just knew it. How?

“Now, I need him now,” she said.

“No, he’s on a tight schedule and he has to meet a few more in the lobby, we…” Kai-Ming’s voice trailed off as Norika caught her eye and she suddenly understood, somehow. “Ok, go, hurry!”

The elevator was already slowing, approaching the first floor. Norika plunged her hands into his pants, one hand seizing his shaft and jerking it furiously while the other hovered in front of his tip to catch his seed. He was so worked up already, so incredibly turned on. It wouldn’t take much. The other girls all crowded in front of them to block them from view as the doors opened, but Jim was taller so his face was plainly visible over their heads. And his face was plainly wearing an expression of approaching orgasm.

Six models were waiting outside the elevator for the client meet-and-greet Kai-Ming had arranged. They all turned to look as the elevator opened and all six gasped simultaneously in shock at the sight of a strange man in the back of the elevator making an orgasm face. Then a moment later they all gasped again as the miracle took them and they became his.

Jim was again stunned, absolutely overwhelmed with that incredible miracle moment, this time with six goddess models at once. They were all so gorgeous, so sweet, so perfect for him. Six at once, all incredibly beautiful sweet slender models, all now his, all now watching him in lust as his orgasm began. He fought to keep his eyes open despite the intense pleasure of his climax, needing so badly to gaze across each of their faces, memorizing their stunning beauty, knowing he would have them, glorying in the moment and moaning out his climax as his body shook and his cock spasmed in Norika’s hands. His orgasm went on and on as he looked over these incredible, perfect presents he knew he would get to unwrap, these delectable bodies he would explore and plunder, these impossibly gorgeous women who would make him such beautiful babies.

Finally as the spasms subsided he looked down at his cock in Norika’s hand as she crouched down in front of him, expecting to see her hands and perhaps her face covered with cum. Instead, there was just one tiny droplet, white and thick with eager swimmers, on the end of her middle finger. She quickly reached down beneath her skirt with her other hand, moved her panties to the side, spread herself open, and plunged the precious droplet deep inside. Then she stood up, they straightened out their clothes, and everyone got off the elevator except Norika. Jim turned to look back at her as the doors were closing and caught the moment of realization. It had worked. He saw the joy just starting to well up in her as the doors closed. Blissful perfect happiness flooded him as he turned to meet his newest thralls.

There were three more like Anhe there, spectacularly hot angelic top Chinese models named Biyu, Ah, and Bo; another absurdly sexy very skinny Japanese model named Chiharu with devastatingly beautiful eyes; Ciara, an intense Irish model with wild and fiery hair and eyes, just overflowing with character and passion; and an incredibly exotic round-faced dusky sweetheart from Myanmar named Zeya who made him want to just quit everything and move to her country or planet or wherever there might be more of her impossibly adorable sex goddess species.

Kai-Ming had outdone herself. Unlike this morning when she only had access to girls who were already in the building, now she had had all day to prepare. These ten, including the four from the elevator, were the most perfect-for-Jim models she could find anywhere nearby. Each one blew his mind. They were all so unique, so beautiful, and so insanely hot. He felt a growing ache deep in his soul. It was like they were all pieces of a puzzle, and he needed all of them to complete himself.

“Miraculous,” he told Kai-Ming after he finished shaking their hands, giving her a hug. “You are amazing at this.”

Kai-Ming grinned and laughed, saying, “It’s what I do. Just wait, darling, I have only begun. Thursday and Friday, you will see my true powers. My reach is global, but global travel takes time to arrange.”

Then she clapped her hands and said, “Thanks girls, next I need you all up on 4 getting ready. We need you looking your best for Jim’s party tonight.” Unbelievable. Insane. How could any of these goddesses look better in any way? And they were his. All of them. It was inevitable now. He walked out of the agency, dizzy with desire and anticipation, overflowing with joy, absolutely on top of the world.