The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: Clara is sent to a special finishing school to be prepared to be the perfect wife.

Finishing School

“Would you care, Clara if…” Brentwood said hesitantly

“Yes?”

“If I could write to you?”

“Why?”

Brentwood was taken aback by this. Surely he had made it clear of his affection for Clara.

“Why?” he asked

“Yes. Why?”

“Surely you are aware of my feelings towards you?”

“I am” Clara said, “But I do not share those feelings towards you”

“You don’t?” Brentwood staggered as if stabbed in the stomach

“No” Clara said, then realising how her words had stung him… “You’re a fine young man” Clara continued, “And I’m sure you will make a fine husband”

“But?”

“Not for me…” Clara said before leaving his company and heading down a branch path back through the garden.

Brentwood stood there gobsmacked. In the middle of the manicured estate…

“How could you?” Terrance gasped angrily

“Brentwood is not for me, Daddy!” Clara said

“Not… not for you….!”

“Now dear” Jenny said, clutching her husband’s hand “It is not that bad”

“Not that bad, woman!” Terrance rounded on her. His face reddened. It made Jenny shrink back into her seat. “He’s one of the finest stock in all of England”

“He’s boring” Clara said

“He’s wealthy!” Terrance said, “Since his father died in the Great War young Brentwood has inherited millions of pounds”

“This is the 1920s!” Clara sighed, “No one cares about any of that…!”

“Don’t be so naive”

“Women almost have the vote, daddy” Clara said

“They don’t yet” he said, as if perhaps it might never happen…

“They do in Australia, America, New Zealand… soon Britain will wake up too!”

“Dear…” Terrance said, turfing to his wife for support…

“Who is filling your pretty little head with all this clutter….?” she sighed.

“Mother!” Clara gasped aware that her mother was taking her father’s side—yet again

“Please… you must not aggravate your father”

“But mother!”

“It’s not a woman’s place…”

“Mother!” Clara gasped, “How very Victorian of you…”

“Women have always been below their husbands…”

“Well…” Clara said with affirmation, “When I marry… IF I marry, my husband will support me in my career” She paused for thought and then added “Whatever that will be…”

She turned around and stomped away ignoring the both of them

“I’m sorry, dear” Jenny said to her husband.

“I know what we need to do…” he said

“Yes, dear” she nodded, knowing what would happen

“in the meantime, you can take me in your mouth…”

“But…”

“She won’t be coming back”

“Yes, dear” Jenny said as she went to her husband and sank to her knees.

“You love this, don’t you?” he asked as she unbuttoned his pants

“I love your penis” she smiled as she took it out, “Truly I do…”

She sucked on his cock.

As it happens Clara had turned around and come back… only to see… and she stood there dumbfounded… watching her mother suck her father’s dick.

She had never known of such a thing… for all her ‘rebellion’ she was indeed quite naive in the ways of the world.

And so it was she was sent to Bristol Girl’s Academy…, an unassuming name. But, as their black Crosley 19.6 passed through the large iron gates Clara had a sense of dread.

Albert stopped the car at the sandstone portico; a small structure made to shelter cars as they stopped at the front door. He rushed around to Clara’s door and held it open

She got out, with trepidation

“Miss” he smiled, and bowed his head…

‘Fetch my bags” she said

“Right away Miss”

No one was there to great her.

She waited for Albert to open the door for her and she stepped into a large vestibule. The floor was made of chequered black and white marble. She mused that she felt like she had stepped onto a giant chess board.

A couple of girls walked by in their uniforms that would soon be Clara’s attire

In front of them was a large marble stair-case. But it was from a non-assuming small wooden door that Mis Leanne Patterson emerged.

“Ah, Miss Atkinson-Mueller” she smiled as she stepped forward

Clara took her hand and shook it firmly. She smiled at Miss Patterson’s shock

“So masculine!” Leanne said with disapproval… but her smile returned…“I am Miss Patterson, principle of Bristol College”

“I am pleased to meet you” Clara said

“Yes, I am sure” Leanne smiled

Leanne seemed to be only in her early forties, quite young for a woman to be in charge of such an establishment. She wore a long billowing dress, and long sleeves with gloves. Her blonde hair and blue eyes were pleasant but the clothes made her look like her fashion was stuck before the war.

And she looked at disapproval at Clara’s ‘flapper’ gear.

“Will that be all, Miss?”

“That will be all… thank you, Albert” Clara said

He was surprised she thanked him. He nodded and went away. She watched him go and when she heard him start up their car there was a kind of finality about it in her mind… now she really was here in the College and home… it was quite a way away.

“I will get you settled in…” Leanne said

“Oh, Mary!” she said seeing two girls walking by. The dark haired one stopped and the other, a ginger walked on.

“Yes, Miss?” she said coming over to them

“This is Miss Clara Atkinson-Mueller, daughter of the 4th Marquis of Bredalbane” Leanne said

“How do you do?” Mary curtsied

Clara felt a bit put off by this… such a formal introduction!

“And this is Mary Smith… a scholarship girl” Leanne said

Clara was more annoyed now. Clearly she was stating that Mary was poor…

“How do you do?” Clara said shaking Mary’s hand warmly. She could at lease be less formal…

“Clara will be rooming with you…” Leanne said

“Oh?” Mary said “Terrific” she beamed, “I’ve not had a roommate since… since the…”

“Now! Now!” Leanne interrupted.

“Here, let me take your bags”

“There’s no need’ Clara said embarrassed that Mary would do this, “I’m quite capable of…”

“Both of you can carry them…” Leanne interjected

“Yes, Miss Patterson” Mary said

“Thank you, Miss Patterson” Clara added.

Both girls picked up the trunk and Clara carried there other bag in her free hand. She let Mary lead the way, obviously

They headed up the stairs

As the stairs curved about Clara turned to look down to see Leanne… who appeared to be touching her breast.

Clara thought that perhaps she was just brushing something off of her clothing…

They headed down a long hall, past many identical wooden doors. There was no numbering or lettering on any of them

“This is your bed…” Mary said as she pointed out the bed nearest the door. Mary had the one closest the window.

There was a table with writing material on it, and two chairs on either side. There was a cupboard.

“The amenities are further down the hall…” Mary smiled as she dropped the chest and went over to her bed and sat down.

“Thank you” Clara said

“Are you rich?” Mary asked

“Wha? I beg your pardon?”

“Are you rich?” Mary asked plainly… “You seem rich”

“My family… are comfortable”

“Sounds rich… “ Mary said, “You talk posh”

“Excuse me… ?“ Clara said

“Hmmm?”

“Back down stairs you wanted to say something”

“Oh, it was nothing”

“Clearly it was…”

“Well I’m not supposed to talk about it”

“Talk about what?”

“My previous room-mate… Eve”

“You previous room-mate…?”

“Yes, Eve van der Pelt… she was a Hollander”

“I believe you’ll find you mean ‘Dutch’”

“She was from Holland…”

“She… never mind” Clara resigned to the fact that Mary was not going to change “What of her?” Clara asked

“She disappeared…”

“Disappeared?”

“Yes…” Mary said. Clara was frustrated at Mary’s lack of explanation. It seemed to her she would have to work every iota of information out of her.

“Some say…” Mary added, “That her ‘lover’ took her away…”

“Her ‘lover’?”

“Yes…” Mary smiled, a little titillated, “She used to write to him all the time…”

* * *

Clara woke needing to pee. She put on her slippers and headed down the hall. She heard a strange moaning from inside a room. The door was slightly open. She pushed it open further and baulked at what she saw. Ann Thomas was in the bed of Flora McMullen. Ann was naked. Flora’s nightdress was up high. Anne had her legs scissored with Flora’s, grinding her crotch against Flora’s.

She thrust her pelvis against Floraa’s like she was a man. Clara stood aghast. Floraa was sighing with delight.

Clara stepped back into the hall and almost forgot about going to the toilet. She had got back to her room when she remembered. She turned and went back down the hall. Only this time as she passed Flora’s room she dared not stop… but she heard Flora crying out in passion.

Clara sat in the cubicle. She had pissed, but she continued to sit there as she tried to comprehend what it was she had just witnessed. She had never thought of a woman being a ‘man’ and having sex with another woman like that.

Clara was disturbed by what she had seen. She went back to her bedroom. She stopped and looked at Mary, asleep under the sheet. Her body moving only to breath. Clara found herself gazing at the curves of Mary’s form. For a second she felt a blush of warmth in her cheeks. She went to her own bed and had a fitful sleep.

* * *

10am on a Saturday was still time for quiet study. Clara sat at her end of the desk, Mary at her own.

Then there was a noise… the excited chatter of girls.

Clara rose from the desk and went to the doorway

“What’s all the commotion?” Clara asked as she caught several girls running down the hall… it was quite out of character for they normally behaved staid, and proper.

“It’s the choosing…” Cynthia said stopping only briefly, “The choosing!”

Clara turned to see Mary come from the desk.

Clara looked at Mary.

“What’s happening?” Mary asked…

“I don’t know” Clara said, “Cynthia said ‘the choosing’?”

“Oh, how wonderful…” Mary said, excited

“What is it?”

Mary had raced back into the room and grabbed her hat and coat. She went to brush past Clara

“You better stay here” Mary said, “You’re not ready yet” Mary ran off

“Not ready?” Clara gasped, “The ‘Choosing’?”

Fiona walked with a swagger from her room to Clara. Clara had to admit the girl unnerved her a little

“So…” Fiona said, “You weren’t invited either…”

“Apparently not” Clara said

“Shall we go anyway?” she said with a wry smile

“It might not be proper”

“Proper!” Fiona guffawed

“Excuse me… “Clara said, “But when one is no invited one does…”

“I’m going” Fiona interrupted, “I don’t care if you stay”

Fiona walked off briskly. It was only when she got to the corner of the hall that Clara decided to go

“Wait” she called, “Please…”

“I thought you said it was…” Fiona teased as they headed across the main quadrangle

“Never-mind” Clara interrupted.

They got to the large door where they’d seen the last girl go through… only it was now locked.

“Well, I think that’s it for us then…” Clara said

“You’re kidding!” the brash American said, “There’s got to be another way…”

“Well… I don’t know”

“In for a penny…” Fiona said

“Very well” Clara admitted she was very curious

They traced around the building and then found at the end a door left open. They went through, up a twisting wooden staircase and found themselves looking down into the Great Hall.

Most of the school were there, including the teachers.

Four girls stood apart from the group—in red hooded satin gowns.

The doors opened and an elderly but well-dressed man walked in accompanied by the Head—Leanne Patterson

The doors closed behind them.

“Sir Simon” Leanne said, “May I present to you your choice…”

She waved her hand across through the air, pointing to the four girls.

Simon, fattened on years of wealth carried a cane to assist because of his gout. He walked past the girls, each raised their head as he stood before them and smiled

“May I see more?” he asked, turning around.

“Certainly, Sir Simon…” Leanne said

“Girls!” Leanne said, clapping her hands.

The four girls undid their robes and each let theirs fall to the ground.

Clara was open-mouthed in shock

She turned to Fiona who also was shocked

The four girls, Yasmin, Anna, Lotte, and Helen stood naked.

“Wonderful” Simone said as he proceeded to reinspect them.

“And they’re all unsullied?”

“All virgins, yes… Sir Simon” Leanne said, “We would not offer you anything else!”

He felt the small breasts of Yasmin. “She’s from India” Leanne said as she noticed Simon’s disappointment

“I am not wanting something so…. exotic”… Simon said, his way of saying he didn’t want someone not white.

Leanne understood this and she didn’t care about racism… she was proving a service.

She signalled with her hand and Yasmin, seemingly dejected picked up her gown and moved back several paces. She hung her head upset.

“And this one…?” Simon asked when he was looking in Anna’s mouth.

“She is from Poland”

“Poland!” Simon said shocked, “Is she Jewish?”

“Yes”

“And you’d try and foist a Hebrew onto me?”

“With my sincerest apologies” Leanne said, and she gave the same signal to Anna who, as dejected at rejection as Yasmin stepped back and joined her, clutching her gown.

“Don’t you have anyone British?” Simon gasped incredulously

“Helen is from Scotland…” Leanne said, disappointed that she could lose a valuable client

“Scotland…” he said as he went to her and felt her breasts. “I guess that’s not so bad”

Meanwhile Leanne signalled Lotte to step back too. Lotte was from Norway, and quite ‘white’, but Simon was a bigot—as it was in those times—and he wanted someone ‘British’. Even a Scandinavian beauty was not enough to satisfy him.

“What is your name?”

“Lady Helen Neville” she said, bowing her head

“A Lady”

“Yes, Sir Simon” Leanne smiled, rubbing her hands, anxious at getting the deal done

“She’s the third daughter of a Peer” Leanne added

“Turn around” he said to Helen

Helen did so

“Bend over…”

She did so

He felt her ass-cheeks. “I tend to enter from the rear” he said “And I want to … yes, yes!” he smiled. “Very good”

He pushed a finger into Helen’s anus. She bucked a little, but then pushed back onto him.

“Wonderful” he smiled

“She’s been exquisitely conditioned” Leanne drooled.

He turned and went to Leanne.

Helen stayed in her exposed position till she was told to move. “I think we have a deal” he said

“I’m so glad to be of service”

“And, you needed present those… others” he said, “I’m sure that men of quality would not consider them…”

“Certainly, Sir” Leanne said, but she would do nothing of the sort. Some of her clients were not so narrow-minded as Sir Simon.

Clara was aghast. She felt sick. She had seen Mary and others teetering around excited that Helen had been ‘picked’. They went up to her and congratulated her.

“I do not believe this!” Clara said

“Shhh” Fiona said

“But”

“Shut up” Fiona growled, silently.

Clara was annoyed, but didn’t notice that she had in fact been noticed

Miss Ann had heard her.

Fiona and Clara moved away

“Girls!” Ann said, surpassing them.

Clara ran, Fiona went to do so as well when Ann caught her arm.

“Let me go!” Fiona cried

“Be calm” Ann said, touching Fiona’s forehead

Suddenly Fiona stopped struggling

She was unable to move from the spot

Ann smiled. She brushed the back of her hand along Fiona’s face. “So beautiful” she smiled, “Such a shame that some man is going to end up with you…”

Fiona wanted to cry. Her eyes were wide in terror… unable to comprehend why she could not move.

“Come” Ann said

Suddenly Fiona could move… but it was to follow Ann. Ann didn’t look back, she was confident in her powers and knew that Fiona was compelled to follow

“What’s this?” Leanne said, meeting them in the hall…. “Miss Cousens was not due for conditioning for another month…”

“I’m afraid she stumbled upon our little slut sale…”

“Oh, really!” Leanne said, “Ah, well then… I guess we can just move ahead with her program…”

Leanne felt Fiona’s breasts. “So gorgeous” she said, “She’ll make someone a fine wife…”

“I think she won’t be a good sale…”Ann said

“Oh?”

“I think this one is spoiled goods…”

“My my!” Leanne said a little cross

“Fiona”

“Yes, Miss Patterson?” Fiona gasped, able to speak at last

“Are you a virgin…?”

“No, Miss Patterson”

“Surely you felt her vagina”

“I did not” Ann said, annoyed that Leanne would question her abilities, “I can tell…”

“Ah, well…” Leanne said, “Maybe some lesser person… a stockbroker… perhaps?”

“We have some Americans coming over soon… do we not?”

“Yes’

“They lack the discernment that comes with good breeding”

“Yes, of course” Leanne smiled, “We should be able to ‘flog her off’ to some rich American man”

“Won’t that be good…?” Ann said turning to Fiona

“Please, let me go, Miss Thomas”

Ann smiled, and again cupped Fiona’s cheek affectionately.

“Come” Ann said and Fiona was compelled again to follow

Ann took Fiona back to Fiona’s own room. “Close the door” Ann said

Ann was already undoing her clothes

“Take your dress off” she said.

Fiona was compelled to do so

Fiona looked over to her cupboard as she did and realised that the door was slightly open… held in place by a finger…. she realised that Clara was probably there—meaning to speak to her to see if she was alright. She was anything but… but could not do anything but obey Ann

Ann stood naked. She had a thick bush, and was unshaven under her arms; as was the fashion… hairy.

Fiona was naked too.

“Oh, you’re so beautiful” Ann smiled. She went to Fiona and kissed

Fiona wished she could turn away but she couldn’t.

Ann’s hands dug into Fiona’s buttocks. She kneaded young soft flesh. “Mmmm” she purred as she ran her tongue over Fiona’s mouth and face.

Next Ann lead Fiona to the bed. She bade Fiona lie down, and then Ann climbed on over her, interlocking her legs, placing her sex close to Fiona’s.

“You are so beautiful” Ann said again. She was so horny her vagina was wet as she pressed its lips against Fiona’s.

Her clit was large and it trembled as she ran it over Fiona’s vaginal lips.

“Oh, yes” Ann sighed

And then Fiona felt it too. Her clit throbbed, wanting to feel more of Ann’s wet pussy pressing against it.

“Ohhhhh” Fiona sighed.

“That’s it…” Ann grinned, “Submit to the pleasure”

“Oh! Oh! Ohhhh” Fiona gasped

“Submission is pleasure”

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhh” Fiona grunted and came.

Ann felt it and she shivered with delight as she felt her own orgasm approaching… and then… a sharp pain… and nothingness

“Please get up” Clara urged Fiona.

“What did you do?” Fiona gasped, feeling Ann’s unconscious body like a dead-weight on top of her

Clara held up a thick grammar book and smiled, “I guess Latin is not useless” she said.

“Please, mistress” Fiona cried, shaking Ann

“Fiona?” Clara gasped, “What’s wrong?”

“Mistress…” Fiona cried again

“Please… we have to get away from here…” Clara helped pull Ann off of her friend

“You hurt my mistress” Fiona growled angrily…

“What are you saying?”

“I must serve…” Fiona said, “And you’re ruining it…”

“What has got into you…?” Clara cried

“Leave me!” Fiona said

Fiona leapt up and swung her fists at Clara

Clara by chance fell back, and dodged them. She grabbed the book against and smashed it into Fiona’s face.

Fiona stumbled back, blood running down her nose.

She felt the wetness

“Please, come….” Clara cried, “We must get away”

“Leave me!”

Clara backed away, resigned to the fact that whatever had happened to Fiona she could not change it….

* * *

“Yes, Miss” Albert said on the telephone, “I’ll be right there…”

“Who was that, Albert?” Jenny asked as Albert hung the phone up

“Lady Clara, ma’am” he said, “She’s at Cottonwood Station waiting to be picked up…”

“At Cottonwood?” she gasped, “She ought to be in the Academy!”

“Er…. yes, ma’am” Albert said, “Should you wish to come to, m’lady?”

“No…” Jenny said, “Fetch my daughter then, I’ll call the Academy”

“Yes, m’lady” Albert said, bowing and departing.

He returned thirty minutes later with Clara. Clara ran to her mother, in tears

“My dear, what could be the matter?” Jenny asked

“Oh, mother” Clara cried, “It was horrible…”

“Please, tell me…”

“I… I can’t… not just now” Clara said, “You… you do trust me…?”

“But of course, my sweet princess” Jenny said, “You go up to your room… Try and relax, and do not upset you… you have a delicate constitution!”

“Thank you, mother…” Clara said, “I think I could do with a lie down…”

Clara was happy to be in the estate… home, safety, comfort. She lay on her bed, having not even taken her shoes off!

Shortly thereafter Jenny brought her a drink. Clara sipped at it, her mother insisted that she drink it all down.

Clara suddenly felt sleepy.

When Clara awoke Ann was there

“Stay still” Ann said, touching Clara’s forehead.

Clara’s body stiffened and she could not rise from her bed.

She was able to see the door open. Her mother walked in

“Is everything alright, Mistress?” Jenny asked

“All is well” Ann smiled as she rubbed her hand along Clara’s cheek affectionately.

Ann went over to Jenny and kissed her. “How long ago were you conditioned?” Ann asked.

“Mistress Patterson transformed me twenty years ago” Jenny said, with some pride.

“Very good” Ann said.

She looked back at Clara and as she began to undress she smiled at the frightened immobilised young woman.

“This will not take very long…” Jenny went to her daughter and affectionately kissed her.

“I understand you have a suitor already?”

“Yes, Brentwood … a fine young gentleman has paid my husband well for our daughter”

“Good. Good…” Ann smiled

She looked at Clara. “Get up and get undressed”

“You can stay and watch, if you want…” Ann said to Jenny as Clara threw off her dress.

“I think I will…” Jenny smiled….

The End