The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fit to Serve: Chapter 4

This story is the property of its author and has been only released to the Erotic Mind Control Story Archive. It my not be reposted to any other site without the author’s permission. This story is not based on any people living or dead. It is a work of mind control erotica and contains sexual content. All characters are of consenting age. This story is partially inspired by Branwen’s Bethany’s Bracelet and FreeShot’s New Employees.

December 27th

Jay was getting ready. The smell of cooked eggs and bacon lodged itself into Courtney’s nostrils, waking her. She slipped out of bed and joined her boyfriend in the kitchenette, kissing him on her way toward the stove.

It was empty. The used pan was cooling in the sink along with Jay’s dirty dish and fork.

“Gotta go,” he said brusquely and left her standing alone.

“What did you do with the costume?” she asked, noticing that it was no longer on the countertop.

“You didn’t want it, so I took care of it. I need to open the store today and that means I have to leave now. See you tonight.”

Courtney looked down at the steaming pan, soiled plate and fork. She knew that Jay had just done what she’d asked of him two days ago, but it was difficult to square that realization with the ambivalence she was feeling toward the maid outfit.

It might’ve been nice to try it on once.

Or twice.

How did he get rid of it so fast? The box was too big to send via mailbox and he wouldn’t have driven it off anywhere before leaving for work. Had he put it in his car? Might it still be there until after he got off work and then dropped it off or….

She went directly to the guest bedroom and dropped to her knees. There, that’s where he put it. Courtney smiled. All she needed was a little bit more time to consider whether to keep the thing or get rid of it. Just a couple more days to mull it over.

Courtney reached her arm under the bed, let her fingers extend out to the edge of the box, just grazing the edge of it. Maybe she’d just try a little of the costume on now.

No.

It would be better when Jay got home. Then they could appreciate it together, like they were meant to.

She felt her heart sink as she pulled away from the package. There were other things she could busy herself with today.

She returned to the kitchen, ready to prepare herself some kind of small meal. She washed the dirty dishes and began to dig through the cupboards and refrigerator for anything that looked good, but nothing seemed to satisfy her on sight. Courtney’s stomach gurgled angrily. She’d have to go to the store. With Jay using the car this morning, that meant she was going to need a ride.

“You didn’t happen to get any weird costumes or outfits lately, like for Christmas or anything, did you?”

Mindy shot her a confused look, “What? No. What are you talking about?”

Courtney gathered her resolve, “I had a strange dream the other day about you-us. We were at a costume party,” she lied, “and it felt so real, you know?”

“I don’t understand a damn thing you’re talking about, Court.”

“Well, Jay bought me an outfit, a costume. For role-playing.”

Mindy laughed. “I’m guessing you don’t mean D&D shit.”

“No. Fetishy stuff. Nevermind. You’d know what I was talking about if you saw it.”

“That’s sick as hell, girl. I didn’t know you guys were into that kinky crap.”

“We’re not. I’m not. I wish you’d take this a little more seriously. I’m really weirded out by all of this.” Courtney hung her head and massaged her throbbing temples. “I don’t understand any of this. I don’t feel like I’m in complete control of my life anymore. It’s getting kind of hazy.”

“Hey, it’s gonna be okay,” Mindy said, putting her hand on Courtney’s leg as she continued to drive. “You didn’t sleep well yesterday, you said. Give yourself another day or two to just chill out. When do you go back to work?”

“What’s today?”

“Saturday the twenty-seventh.”

“Monday. Monday I go back to actual work. I need to go see the Burkes tomorrow, though. They’re flying back in tonight from their son’s place.”

“You’re still taking care of them?”

“Yeah.”

There was precious little food in the cart. As the girls went up and down the aisles, Courtney was stricken by the realization that she didn’t really know how to cook that well and none of the prepackaged foods seemed somehow good enough to pick up. Only a bit of meat and some potatoes, corn, carrots, and cucumbers saw the inside of her cart.

As she struggled to think through additional meal plans, she turned her attention to the cleaning aisle.

“Mirrors and windows,” she announced, throwing the spray bottle with blue liquid into her cart. “Kitchen counters. Dishwasher. Washing machine.”

Boxes tumbled out of her hand and into the cart.

“Toilet bowl, shower, linoleum floor…”

“Sheila over there doesn’t need to know the ins and outs of your apartment, Court,” Mindy hissed. “Just get the shit.”

Courtney blushed, grinned. Her sex thrummed.

“What is with you?”

Courtney wondered if she could steal a second to slip her hand down her jeans. It would be better if Mindy…

No. They were in public. “Sorry,” she said pleasantly, her mind freely fantasizing about her best friend, a clean bed, and a beautiful uniform hugging her admittedly small curves.

“Let’s go,” Mindy said forcefully, tugging on the cart.

Mindy offered to stay and help Courtney put away the groceries, but Courtney begged her off, stinging from the humiliation of having a sexual fantasy in the aisle of a public place.

She sighed, looking at a half-dozen bags of sponges, cleaning fluids, mop heads, and the like and only two lousy bags of actual food.

Her stomach rumbled, accompanied by a pain. She’d waited far too long to eat something and still had no clue what she’d prepare.

She made a couple scrambled eggs.

They weren’t filling at all, and they disagreed with her angry belly, but she kept them down with some water and willpower.

Gradually and dispassionately, she put away the newly purchased items, silently cursing herself for wasting so much money when she’d just had that conversation with Jay about having rent ready for Teddy in a few days. He hadn’t even sent back the costume yet.

He hadn’t even sent the costume back yet. With newfound energy, she almost raced into the guest room and dragged the box out. Her breathing became shallow as she carried the package back to the kitchenette and dug a steak knife out of the utensil drawer.

Anticipation built within her as she tossed the box top aside to see one neatly packaged maid uniform placed into several segments of the box. Elbow-length gloves, shoes, choker, panties, garter belt, dress with apron, cap, blond wig, blue contact lenses, French manicured nail extensions, a bottle of adhesive, stockings, and a DVD attached to a smaller box. What might lie within? she wondered, popping it open.

Three realistic looking dildos fell out. Shriveled, fleshlike rubber covered the hard plastic shafts and each featured a dangling ball sack with realistic-feeling nuts. They felt so good to touch, to smell. She put them back. There was time enough to enjoy herself once she was dressed.

Time was moving quickly against her if she hoped to be ready before Jay arrived home.

The panties were first. They were lacy and black, allowing some portion of Courtney’s bush to peek through. The back end of the panties slid easily between her ass cheeks. She blushed at how naughty she felt already and she hadn’t even started with the more extreme elements of the costume, all of which were carefully laid out on the guest room bed. The garter belt was the obvious followup choice and led to the next articles that excited her imagination.

She spread the adhesive over the first set of nails, black with white tips, applying one to each toe. Each one extended about a quarter-inch outward. She wiggled her toes to ensure that the slivers of plastic held tight. The adhesive worked fast, thankfully.

The stockings came next. Courtney carefully slid them up over her new nails, taking care not to snag the material. The stockings were smooth and silky to the touch and set her nerves aflame. She hadn’t shaved her legs in a couple days, but the stockings did not belie that fact at all. Each stocking clipped onto the garter belt. Courtney ran her hands down her covered legs, savoring the feeling of bare flesh against the enticing underclothing.

She opted for the more overt costume elements next, securing each half-inch, rounded fake nail, black with white tips over her own plain fingers. Each fingernail quickly secured, she moved on to gathering her hair into a bunch, tucking it under the seams of the blond wig, bonding it to her scalp with the same paste that held her nails in place. She tied the false hair up into a tight bun like the one Cosette on the box top wore. Some strands of hair dangled messily on each of the first few attempts, but in less than half-an-hour, she managed to have it perfectly placed, pinning the maid cap on to secure the bun. She slid the blue contacts in over her green eyes, blinking involuntarily at the unfamiliar feeling of the lenses.

She slid the gloves on next, careful again not to snag the fake nails on the silky garments. She liked the look of the longer nail pushing at the tips of the fingers of her gloves.

Without a bra in the box, Courtney slid the bulk of the maid costume over her pale body. It felt kind of like a vinyl, but she wasn’t certain of the material. It felt good against her bare flesh, though, and that was far more important.

Courtney resisted the urge to touch herself. There would be time enough for that in the coming hours.

She snapped the choker around her throat. It was tight, but not uncomfortable. In fact, the restraint it provided her, along with the tight gloves and stockings made her really feel like a prisoner in the outfit. Like she was being wrapped up for someone to open.

Her slit thrummed. Courtney grazed a gloved finger against it teasingly. Why had she been so resistant to this pleasure? What other experiences had she denied herself and would she be so strong-willed as to oppose them in the future? She hoped not.

She carefully guided each foot into the 3-inch heels. They, too, were constrictive, but in a good way. The indentations of the slightly-exaggerated toenails on the stockings made her feet look sexier than they would otherwise. The visual representation of something being held back, repressed, controlled by forces larger than themselves.

“Courtney?”

It was Jay. He’d come home just a few minutes earlier than she anticipated.

When she finally saw herself in the mirror, she frowned. The costume didn’t hang quite right on her frame. The skirt, short as it was, couldn’t disguise the fact that she didn’t have much in the way of hips, and her breasts…

The amount of room given to Cosette’s bosom was significant, but Courtney’s breasts barely registered under the black and white top. She could stuff the corset, but her nipples already felt unusually sensitive, and so decided against it in the interest of comfort.

Still, it was all for play and Jay would appreciate her just having the thing on.

“Good evening, Sir,” she said, presenting herself to a visibly surprised Jay. “How may I serve you?”

“Court?”

She held out a gloved hand to help him off of the couch and pulled him gently toward her. “This is what you wanted, no?”

Courtney could see the outline of Jay’s growing erection.

“I thought I did,” he said, perspiration bursting from his hairline, body trembling. “What’s happening to me, Courtney?”

She smiled encouragingly. He wasn’t yet ready to be her master, not really, but that was okay. She wasn’t all the way ready to be his maid, either. They’d have to work out this relationship. She made sure to put a little extra purr into her voice to help him along. “It’s okay, sir. Don’t you want to be my master?”

Broken, he leaned forward, kissed her, his hand rubbing vigorously at her stockinged thigh.