The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fit to Serve Chapter Nine

Fortunato

With the aid of her sharpened senses, Courtney cleaned up the rest of the mess inside Miss Mindy’s snatch with her tongue while Mindy patted her head in a pleasantly patronizing way.

“I need to get going. I’m already late for work.” Mindy got up, pushing the dutiful maid aside so she could fasten her pants.

Soon enough, the door shut behind her and Courtney was left alone, licking up the remnants of her mistress’ bodily fluids. It had been a most satisfying experience, mostly for Mindy, who came. But the pleasure that Courtney derived from serving was beginning to surpass her own need for sexual release. Still, it would have been thoughtful for Miss Mindy to give her permission to cum. It wasn’t a maid’s place to ask for such a boon.

Courtney dug through the box for the dildos. Her efforts at pleasing her masters and mistress had been barely acceptable, not at all in accordance with what Monsieur LeMarche would expect of one of his maids.

As she dug through, she wept, sometimes hysterically. She had done a disservice to her station not once, but multiple times and repeated failures blemished the good name of her overlord.

Her searching, twitching hands found not only all three of the realistic sex toys, but also a DVD, plain with her maid name written on it.

Why hadn’t she seen it before? It seemed the right time now as any kind of training now would surely save her from being ejected from Jay’s home.

“Cosette.” A firm voice. The voice of Monsieur LeMarche

Cosette. It wasn’t her name, rather it was the name of the maid on the box, or maybe the name of the particular uniform she was wearing. It was her name. At least for now.

“Cosette,” Monsieur LeMarche repeated.

His voice was husky and commanding. Anticipation pulsed through her. She would do anything that voice would ask of her..

“Take the first of your new toys and put it in your mouth. Shove it all the way in.”

Courtney obeyed, reaching her hand into the box and drawing forth the first of the rubber-skinned dildos and opened her mouth. Saliva ran down her eager mouth. She slid her waiting lips over the head and as far down the shaft as she could until her gag reflex kicked in. Daunted, she whimpered, unable to complete the task. Tears streamed down her face.

“Push it all the way in, Cosette. It will fit you when you accept what you are.”

Courtney struggled and gagged, redoubling her efforts to shove the base of the rubber cock down her throat. Was this what Fifi had gone through to prove herself to this disembodied master?

And so what if she did? Fifi was perpetually happy in her uniform. And for Courtney, being a maid hadn’t been that bad so far. The couple’s sex life had drastically improved. The apartment had never looked better. Jay had never been happier. So what if she went by her second name, second identity? She was still Courtney when not in uniform.

But that meant that now, in uniform, and with a master giving her commands, it was necessary to be Cosette.

A solid push shoved the mushroom-shaped head beyond Courtney’s old boundary and deep into Cosette’s cock-hungry throat.

“Good girl, Cosette. The second should be much easier for you.”

The voice directed the eager young maid to slide the second dildo into her throbbing pussy and she did with none of the difficulty she had with her mouth. Her body trembled. She needed to cum so badly, but she was in no position to do so. She hadn’t had permission yet.

Cosette guided the third dildo into her anal cavity at the behest of her master. The sensation was at once new and familiar, but like her pussy, she had no difficulty in pushing the monster cock all the way up until the artificial balls bounced on her ass.

She was leaking bodily fluids now, around the objects lodged in her throat and slit and she moaned in ecstasy waiting to be released from her prison of pleasure.

That’s when she felt them move. All three dildos, in unison, shifting in and out of her orifices in tandem. The effect was exquisite, Cosette’s nipples hardened, prompting her to start pinching them with one hand while the other drifted to her clit.

“As long as you are an obedient maid, Cosette, you will know pleasure as you never have before. But a maid must know her place. She must be reliable and modest and loyal to her masters and mistresses. And she must serve their every need.”

Cosette could barely hear the words over the screams of her own body. She needed to orgasm now, but the false cocks continued to pound her face, her ass, her pussy, driving deeper and deeper into her body, piercing her soul.

And then she felt it, the creamy release down her relaxing throat as the cock in her mouth shriveled like a balloon. The orgasm rocked her slight body. Each of the other dildos fired their loads simultaneously. The dildo in her vagina fell onto the couch, carried along with the creampie it released. Finally, the tightness in Cosette’s perfect ass vanished. Cosette yanked the dildo by the balls from her dripping ass and tossed it, fully spent, on the floor. She still had a finger grazing her clit, helping softly pull her back from the clouds and back down to earth.

“You know what must be done now, Cosette.”

She did.

Cosette made it to the door before Teddy knocked.

“I’m letting youse guys know that I ain’t accepting no more late payments. If it ain’t here by midnight, you and your kinky-ass boyfriend’ll be out on your ears.

“Please, monsieur, I’ll do anyzing you want,” she approached Teddy, ran her hand along his hairy arm, “Abzolutely anyzing.” She made sure he’d get a good look at her heaving chest and gently pulled him into the apartment.

He chose to facefuck her and didn’t seem to particularly care where, so Cosette offered the guest room. To tarnish her master’s bedroom with another man’s seed without his permission would be wrong.

Teddy was a buffoon and, like many men, easily led to orgasm. He emptied himself into her throat in less time than it took her to lead him through the apartment, zipped up, and left.

“Monsieur, Mister Teddy came by for zee rent today.”

“Did you tell him about the extension? You know what? Nevermind, I don’t give a shit. That greaseball’ll get paid when I have his money. Did you fuck him?”

“Oui, monsieur.”

“So he’s not kicking me out?”

“Non, monsieur.”

“Good. Keep stringing him along. Booze isn’t cheap.”

“Oui, Monsieur. ’ow may I zerve you?”

“You may undress, Cosette.”

So dismissed, Cosette turned and walked into the guest room. She’d gotten used to being around, but Monsieur Jay was explicit in his direction. She pulled off her choker, kicked off her shoes and pulled the dress and apron over her head, freeing her bountiful chest. And that was it. Each other piece held to what remained of Courtney, who blinked her vapid blue eyes in an attempt to restore the appearance of deep intelligence she once had, but it was in vain.

She’d come a long way in about a week, having at the time been satisfied with a less-than-perfect body, a high degree of intelligence, and a strong will. Time and the uniform had tempered these things, remolded her into the near-perfect embodiment of a true servant.

She put the components back in the box, pulled on an oversized shirt, pajama pants, and slippers and returned to the couch to sit with Jay.

“I need to talk to you, Courtney. It’s nothing really bad.”

“Okay,” she said softly.

“Mindy’s moving in. She won’t be taking the guest room because that’s kind of your room now. I hope you understand.”

“I—”

“Don’t cry. It doesn’t mean I don’t love you. It just means that my feelings have changed a bit. So have yours. I need a woman with life, verve. Mindy’s got those things. You’re not around much anymore it seems and I think that might have to do with Cosette’s growing importance in my life, but I can’t just fire her, you understand. Where would she go and what would she do?”

“I don’t know, Jay.”

“The point is that all four of us need to be happy here so you’ll have to make your peace with Mindy and Cosette. It’s going to probably take some time.”

“Is there anything else you want to talk about?”

“I’m thinking about having Cosette here full time and I need to know if you’re going to still be here or if you’re going to run off like Tyrone’s wife, whatever-her-name-is did.”

It wasn’t just the magic that had been put into the uniform- the sweet, addictive, alluring magic- it was also the fact that Jay really was that stupid now, too stupid to recognize that Cosette and Courtney were the same person. His mind and body had softened into the perfect representation of a lazy drunkard with nothing worthwhile to contribute to society.

Tyrone, whose body and mind had not been as strikingly altered as Jay’s,

had a veneer of upper-class snobbery that hid his baser desires. In marrying Lorraine, Tyrone had taken on the characteristics of a man who had risen from one station in life to another. With Lorraine becoming Fifi, that change had become amplified.

Similarly, there was a purity about the way Jay cared for nothing more than himself, something honest that reflected the relationship they once had. His tiny, primitive brain needed to be fed and watered with a steady stream of cheap beer and pornography in order to properly function.

Courtney nuzzled in between his flabby arm and chest, rubbed a gloved hand over his furry belly. This might be the last time I sleep with him in his bed, she thought to herself. The idea didn’t bother her too much. She wasn’t worthy of him anymore as an equal. Mindy would be a far more fitting companion for him, until he found someone better.

Jay would be able to find and fuck any number of women who suited him. That’s what masters did. For her part, she would serve each one, treating them as if they were Jay’s favorite girlfriend and worthy of the utmost respect. That was her role, but Jay wouldn’t be satisfied with any of them for long. Each one would fall away, heartbroken and, if given the right encouragement, might find herself doing anything to appease him including succumbing to the temptation found in Monsieur LeMarche’s special uniforms.

She would return to work this morning for one final task. Just Encasewear needed to be promoted all across the country. Hundreds of thousands of unknowing masters and maids populated the land and she had the opportunity to give them the lives they didn’t know they craved.

Courtney shut her eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

The chateau on the hill stood before her. She was close now, close to those imposing doors. She had no fear this time. This was the home of her master, her true master, the one who spoke to her over the video, the one who reached into Courtney and pulled pretty, simple, obedient Cosette out.

A bit of lightning struck in the distance and illuminated the sign at her left: The Pabodie Home for Wayward Women, the official name of the House of Humiliation. With confidence, she strode forward in her heels. It was time to speak with Monsieur LeMarche and to shed what remained of Courtney.