The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fit to Serve Chapter Eight

Fortunato

With great difficulty, Courtney made the phone call. She hated how weak her voice sounded on the phone as she asked to take the day off. She was still in the guest room, had compelled herself to lock the door just to not be tempted to find an excuse not to call in. She had plenty of vacation days built up, but knew that doing this two days after returning to work would still look bad to management. Despite her concern, she was relieved to find that they granted the time off, assuming that her weak voice meant that she’d fallen ill with some type of seasonal flu.

There was more pressing business to attend to, though. Courtney made her second call, this one to Mindy.

“I’m taking the day off,” she said when Mindy picked up. “I need to talk to you today. Is there any way you can call out too?”

Her best friend was silent for a moment. Courtney held her breath.

“You don’t sound well at all. Is everything with Jay…”

“No. I need to talk to somebody else. To you.”

“Courtney? Are you in there?” Jay rapped on the guest room door.

“I am,” she called out hoarsely. “Not feeling well today.”

“Oh.” Jay sounded stunned. “I’m sorry. Are you going to try to get some rest today?”

“I called out of work, they okayed it.”

“All right. I’m heading out soon. Do you want any coffee or anything?”

“I’ll be fine,” she said, turning her attention back to Mindy over the phone.

Mindy let out an exasperated sigh. “I don’t know if I’ve got time I can take, but if you really need me…”

“I do.”

“I had sex with Jay’s boss, Tyrone, on the couch last night and then I gave Jay a blow job right in front of him afterward. Mindy, something’s wrong with me. Ever since Jay gave me this maid outfit, things have been changing between us. I need you to help me confront him tonight. To tell him that we need to get rid of the rest of the uniform.”

“Because I’m a hard bitch who doesn’t take shit from anybody?”

Courtney smiled weakly. “That’s pretty much it. I have a hard time telling him ‘no’ now even though I want to. It’s like the maid uniform’s making me submissive, you know. And it’s not role-playing, at least not anymore. I don’t want to do anything anymore unless someone tells me I have to.”

“That’s pretty fucking weird, Court.”

“I know it’s a lot to ask of you and I know you might not really believe me, but you can see it, can’t you? That I’m just not the same person anymore?”

Mindy nodded silently and took her by her hand. “We’ll sit together ’til he comes home, right? That’s what you want to do?”

“Please?”

They sat together, hand-in-hand.

Courtney’s heart leaped a little when Jay returned home and Mindy was on her feet, ready to perform a verbal asskicking.

“So Court called me today and said you’ve been acting like a real dick lately.”

“Wait a second,” Jay said, his face turning red. “Who the hell do you think you are coming at me like this? Courtney?”

Courtney was still sitting on the edge of the guest room bed, trying to remain neutral in the absence of her ability to stand up for herself. “In here, Jay,” she said, despite her best attempt not to say a thing.

“What’s going on here?” Jay asked, entering the room, Mindy pacing back and forth angrily behind him. “Why is she acting like an attack dog?”

“Jay, I don’t want to wear the uniform anymore. It feels weird. I have strange dreams. You don’t listen to me anymore.”

“Oh my God, are you kidding me? It’s all just a bit of fun. We’ve been having the best sex of our lives because of that thing and now you have a problem with it.”

“I can’t take it off, Jay!”

“Bullshit,” he said, walking over to her and peeling one of the gloves off. “See? How hard was that?”

Mindy stopped her pacing, stood just as dumbfounded as Courtney herself felt.

“I-I…”

“What?” Jay asked tersely.

“It didn’t do that for me. It’s like it was stuck to my skin when I tried to take it off.”

“Do the other one,” he said. “Take it off.”

Dubiously, Courtney worked her fingers at the base of the second glove, which came away easily under her long nails.

“Courtney. You’ve got to get a grip. It’s all in your head, babe. Now, look, I’m sorry I’ve been kind of an asshole lately. I haven’t been sleeping all that well lately, either. Can we all just sit down tonight and have ourselves a good time?” He cocked his head behind him, “What do you say, Mindy? We all just take a breather and celebrate New Year’s?”

Mindy cast her eyes toward Courtney.

“That sounds nice,” Courtney said, stuffing the pair of gloves back in the box under the bed.

The trio sat on the couch together, Mindy sandwiched in between the couple. Jay didn’t complain about it and Courtney didn’t bother fighting the placement. What did it matter, after all? They were just going to watch American television.

Jay ordered some food from a local restaurant and while Courtney felt a pang of fear about their shrinking finances in light of Jay’s recklessness with money, she calmed herself by recalling that it was, indeed, his money to spend however he chose.

While they ate, Mindy and Jay enjoyed some light, pleasant conversation, only occasionally asking Courtney about this or that, to which she only provided brief answers. She longed for something to do, considered getting dressed so that she’d have an excuse to clean or fuck, but she’d convinced Jay in a moment of weakness to not let her do so.

So she sat and watched inane shows until Jay and Mindy excitedly switched the station to watch the New Year’s ball drop. The announcers spoke so quickly that Courtney had difficulty following their words and wished she was back in Europe where she could understand the people on TV.

Time trudged along on slow, heavy feet. Courtney’s eyes were no longer even casually glancing at the television. She felt distressed, personally attacked by all of the boxes of delivered food that she, Mindy, and Jay had consumed. Jay hadn’t bothered once in the hours they sat there to throw any of it away and it was impolite to ask Mindy, a guest, to do so. During a short break before the countdown, Mindy excused herself to the bathroom and Courtney seized the opportunity to ask Jay her burning question.

“May I get dressed and begin cleaning?”

Jay looked surprised. “I thought we weren’t doing that tonight.”

Courtney closed her eyes, swallowed, steeled her resolve, “This place needs to be cleaned. May I get dressed and begin?”

“Sure. What the hell?” he said dismissively.

It was a good enough response, the only one she could expect that would free her from the anxiety building up in her chest.

Relief washed over her as she sealed and adjusted the choker about her neck. She liked applying as the last piece of her uniform because of the way it helped to make her feel constricted, proper, owned. When she returned to the living room to clean up the discarded boxes, Mindy was half-asleep on the couch taking up the middle and half where Courtney had been previously sitting. Courtney took a fleece throw from the closet in the guest room and put it over Mindy, who mumbled her thanks. Jay was still very much awake and was shifting his attention between her and the TV set. The ball had dropped some time ago and now late night programming was in full effect, along with commercials for phone sex operators and infomercials for superfluous kitchen appliances. He flipped through channels halfheartedly as Courtney silently worked.

When she returned from throwing out the last of the Styrofoam containers, she folded her gloved hands and stood with her head down next to Jay’s side of the couch. “How may I serve you, sir?”

“Next time, I’d like you to ask me that before you get started on cleaning. I’ve been waiting for a beer for a while and I don’t really appreciate it when I feel like you’re ignoring me.”

“I’m sorry, sir,” she said. “Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?”

“No, not now. Just get me the beer and then I’m going to bed.”

“Shall I undress tonight?”

“No. We have company tonight. I’m going to need you to be ready to help Miss Mindy if she requires it.”

“Very well, sir.” Courtney curtsied and began to seek out work to do.

The morning sun rose soon enough, but Courtney was still finding things to do, taking time every now and again to hear movement from the bedroom. Jay had finished his beer, crushed it, and let it fall from his hand before heading off to bed. Eventually, Mindy, still half-dazed, followed suit. This development caused a slight amount of alarm in Courtney, but she was unable to act on the impulses of a free woman when she was bound by her master’s wishes, so she let the pair sleep.

They were exhausted, she knew, but even if they weren’t, Courtney knew she’d be a hypocrite to not let Jay have sex with Mindy when she herself had sex with Tyrone just the other day. Theirs was an evolving relationship now and she had to be okay with that.

Jay didn’t say much to her when he finally saw her straightening out the kitchen cabinets. He squeezed her ass playfully and she giggled in response because it would please him. Jay had let himself go, his stomach flabby and his face covered in stubble, but underneath all that he was still the man she’d fallen in love with, even if he belched and scratched his ass without a care as to who was watching. Her heart fluttered when he asked her to add some cream and sugar to his coffee because he made her feel useful.

Mindy woke up soon afterward. She looked quite groggy and readily accepted the coffee that Courtney had prepared for her.

After Jay left, the two women spent much of the morning looking at each other. Courtney couldn’t shake the feeling that Mindy, a guest now, might make a very successful maid herself, given her great beauty.

“You’re so beautiful,” Mindy said, eventually. It sounded like her voice was dry. “I kind of want to fuck you.”

“I will serve you any way you wish, Miss Mindy.”

“Come here,” she said, beckoning Courtney, who had lost all desire to protest. “I want you to tongue me,” Mindy said, pulling her pants and panties down and spreading her legs.

“Of course.” Courtney said, falling to her knees and moving into position. Surely pleasing Jay’s new houseguest would improve her relationship with him and increase her value as his personal servant.

Her tongue wedged itself into Mindy’s sweet hole.