The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fit to Serve Chapter Seven

Fortunato

A dream.

She stood at the base of a large hill, a dark manor looming over the green mound. Courtney felt a chill course through her. This was a place she didn’t want to be, but her feet began to move forward, compelled by a force stronger than her own will. It scared her to think that this might well be a deeper desire than one she could recognize as her own. The Master was in that place and her time was coming to present herself before him, to prostrate herself and to be given over to Jay or to remain within the confines of those dark doors ahead.

All these things she knew and all these things she feared. Lorraine had fallen so deeply into Fifi and still hadn’t fully become her, how much time was left, Courtney wondered, for herself? And did she have enough strength to resist putting on that uniform one more time? Not if Jay had anything to say about it, she feared. She would have to consider some drastic actions, and soon, if she hoped to save herself from the same fate.

Her feet kept moving forward, driving her further and further up the rounding hill and closer and closer to the ancient home. A large rectangular sign fashioned out of black iron stood at one side of the entrance, but the dream-world was shrouded in the darkest of nights and Courtney’s dreaming self could not make out anything but the first letter of the place: P.

Her mind raced. What might that P stand for? She realized that she stood still now. The house and the hill and the sign pulled away, tearing themselves out of her mind and letting her mind go blank as she fell away into a deep slumber.

Courtney woke, her mind a jumbled mess. Jay had left last night and Courtney had found herself straightening the apartment from top to bottom. What she couldn’t remember was Jay coming home and telling her to strip out of her uniform.

Even so, there were still pieces that she hadn’t removed. The long gloves still ran up her arms and the blonde hair from the wig fell into her eyes. Courtney rose and staggered to the bathroom in her stockinged feet and picked at the gloves, but her fingers could find no purchase to remove them.

“Oh God, no, don’t do this to me,” she swore to herself. Try as she might, the gloves held fast to her skin. “I don’t want to be a maid!” The words came out as a shrill whine.

To be beautiful, to be simple, and to be obedient, she heard the interior voice say.

Courtney jabbed at the base of the wig with her sharp fingernails, her heart fluttering. Sure enough, there was no seam where she had put the adhesive. She tugged at the yellow strands in a panic, but doing so only caused pain in her scalp.

Dejected, she returned to the bedroom and slipped into an ankle-length skirt with a black-and-purple spiraling pattern and a pullover that rose to her belly button.

Her breasts were larger. They’d always been small, as had her whole frame, but now they were pronounced in a way she’d never dreamed. C-cups, she thought, wondering how she hadn’t noticed the change before realizing that she’d stopped wearing a bra. The uniform…the goddamn uniform.

“Jay!”

“Jay!”

Courtney skidded into the living room where Jay stood, finishing some coffee and watching some kind of show with scantily-clad women.

“What’s up, Court?”

“I’m changing, Jay. Can’t you see it now?”

Jay laughed. “What are you talking about?”

“My hair. I can’t take the wig off!”

Jay looked at her hairline halfheartedly. “What’s gotten into you? You’ve always been a blonde.”

“Have I?” Courtney asked confrontationally. “Have I really?”

“Now don’t talk to me like that,” Jay said. “I’m listening, really.”

“And I can’t get these gloves or stockings off, either, Jay. The uniform is sticking to me one piece at a time. And I’m dreaming about being a maid.”

Jay laughed. “Where’s the real Courtney? The one who was always practical and level-headed? You’re having kinky dreams about being a maid? Well so am I. It’s what happens when you share these kinds of fantasies. Now, look, you’ve got to get ready because I need to drop you off before I head into work.”

“Please,” Courtney begged, eyes pleading for succor.

Jay took her into his flabby arms. “All right, babe, I see you’re hurting.”

She leaned into him, felt secure, kissed him on his warm lips.

“I’d really like to say I could just have you not dress up tonight, but I just can’t. I have company coming this evening and I’m going to need you in full uniform.”

Courtney nodded. “Yes, sir.”

Work was a slog. Courtney couldn’t focus, was thankful that she had her own office to hide in. Sometimes she had difficulty with the language of documents she had prepared herself and had to translate them into French to properly understand what she’d written.

When she became bored, she tried researching Just Encasewear and the dark building on the hill she saw in her dream. She knew it had to be a real place, though she’d never been there. But the sign out in front of the chateau was difficult to read in her dream and she hadn’t enough leads to go on, leaving her frustrated again.

Tyrone arrived. Alone.

But Courtney had been through this. She smiled, curtsied, invited him in. When Jay came to pick her up from work, he was quiet, possibly even a little anxious. She suspected that was because he was afraid she wouldn’t have time to finish dressing and make dinner for him and his guest.

Of course, there was no thought of her preparing anything for herself, at least such things didn’t cross her mind when she was fully dressed in her serving attire.

Come to think of it, she didn’t find herself hungry or tired when wearing the outfit, just another alarming concern she found worming its way into her fractured mind, but there was a job to do. Again.

“Lorraine couldn’t make it tonight?” Jay asked.

“Hmm? Oh, no. She doesn’t come around much anymore. I think she’s jealous of Fifi.”

“Well,” Jay began, “Fifi is one hell of a woman. I wouldn’t mind a go-around with her soon.”

Courtney stood silently near the men, all the while wanting to scream that Lorraine and Fifi were the same person, but she was bound by the rules of decorum and so remained quiet.

With the wave of a hand, Jay dismissed her to get dinner for himself and his guest.

Tyrone stared lasciviously at her every time he could catch a look at her breasts or ass. While this made her feel uncomfortable, Courtney could find no way to refuse him without defying her master’s wish to serve Tyrone in any way he pleased.

So she did. After the two men ate their dinner, Tyrone motioned for Courtney to sit on his lap and to share a kiss with him. He spoke sweet things to her and pawed at her generous chest while she giggled at his jokes and returned his prurient interest in her as expected.

“It’s a shame, really,” Tyrone said. “I really had feelings for Lorraine for the longest time, but there’s just something about a woman who understands how to meet all my demands and not just some of them.”

Courtney was in the process of kissing Tyrone’s neck when he suddenly shifted and unzipped his pants. “Come on, baby,” he said, his voice dripping with sleaze.

Courtney turned to straddle the man, looking briefly over to Jay to ensure his permission. He made no protest, so she lowered her pussy onto Tyrone’s thick shaft and began to ride him while he groped at her pendulous breasts with wild abandon. He grunted animalistically as she repeatedly dropped herself onto his cock.

Jay was jerking himself off. She could smell the scent of his precum. A maid could tell when those around her were aroused and were well aware of their master’s needs.

Courtney tried to shake these alien thoughts, but they were a part of her now, she knew, as the gloves, nails, hosiery, and wig all were. She needed to make Tyrone cum so that she could attend to Mister Jay.

“How might I better serve you, Mister Tyrone?”

“Hurt me a little, baby.”

She dug her gloved talons into his shoulders.

He thrust into her and burst out, leaving her reeling with need.

“Better go check on Jay,” Tyrone said, helping to push her off of him.

“Yes, sir.”

“Get your mouth over here, Court, I’m ’bout to cum,” Jay said from the other side of the couch.

Courtney dropped to her knees. She wasn’t ready for this. Didn’t like the implications of oral sex, but master had bidden her to do so. She bent over and took him in, using a hand to play with his sack.

“Jesus, Court, you’re getting really good at sex.”

“Mm-hmm,” she mumbled around his piece.

The combination of the vibration from her throat and the talents of her tongue on his shaft caused Jason’s cock to twitch and spasm out a load. Courtney gagged on the jizz.

“Goddamnit, you’re spilling all over the place, Court!” Jay shrieked. “Get this cleaned up. For Christ’s sake…”

“I’m very sorry, sir,” she said, tears welling in her eyes. Jay would never accept her as a maid if she couldn’t swallow one load without spilling.

Jay and Tyrone had gone outside, standing in the cold while Courtney remained inside, cleaning up her mess. She knew they were talking about her and how she’d failed to meet Jay’s modest expectations. Her mind rolled back to the conversation she had with Fifi in the dream. Courtney was going to have to use the dildos to help train her how to be a proper maid, one that would not have to serve in the House of Humiliation, one that could stay with Jay, the man she still loved, even if that love was now being tested by the strict boundaries that were forming between the two of them.

When Jay returned inside, he tersely okayed Courtney’s undressing. No new pieces were attached to her, thankfully. The choker, contacts, makeup, dress, shoes, and maid’s cap all came off without difficulty. After putting these pieces back into the box, she took a long look at herself in the guest room mirror and saw in her eyes the toll her dressing up was taking on her. They had dimmed, much of that fiery intelligence that people once noticed and complimented her on was fading. The costume, outfit, uniform, was slowing her wits and making her more susceptible to other people’s whims.

Exhausted and feeling isolated, Courtney lay down on the guest room bed that night. A comforting voice whispered that it was fitting for a maid to have her own quarters. Courtney smiled, the soothing voice in her head keeping her company with reassurances, and gently fell asleep.