The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fit to Serve Chapter Six

Fortunato

Courtney opened the door before Jason’s hand touched the knob. “Welcome home,” she said cheerily, adding a flourish with a curtsy. “How was your day?”

“Good. I didn’t expect to see you dressed up, but I admit that I like it. A lot.”

“Thank you, Sir,” she said, turning and leading him toward the couch.”

“Was the skirt on that thing always so short?”

“Yes, sir,” Courtney said. “Why?”

“No, it’s not that. I think your ass is a little bigger.”

“What, no. That’s impossible,” Courtney said, turning her head ineffectually to confirm Jay’s suspicion with her own eyes. She patted her rump. It was more pronounced. “How?” she asked.

“Weight redistribution?” Jay offered. “The dress does force your body into an hourglass shape.”

“After only two fittings? I don’t think so. Plus, what weight do I even have that could be redistributed?”

“I don’t know, babe. But I know it’s kinda making me hot.”

“No. No, no, no, no. We’re not going to do that. That’s disgusting.”

Jay laughed. “All right. So why are you dressed up?”

“I had to serve the Burkes earlier today and I wanted to show them the costume, but now I’m not so sure I want to be wearing it again.”

“Really? But it’s so sexy.”

“Fine. But only if you insist that I keep wearing it.”

“I do.”

Each jiggle of her ass made Courtney grunt with desire. Jay’s firm hand struck again and again at her supple backside. She was pleased that there was at least one good thing to come out of her swollen rear end. She had been wet for a while, but Jay was still getting his fill of spanking her and she had no room to complain.

Courtney was bent over the bed, her gloved hands holding her up while Jay stood behind her, drawing closer. His prick had already stiffened, even though it was still confined behind his zipper.

Another blow sent a shockwave through Courtney, who gasped with delight.

“You’re going to tell me ‘no’? No maid of mine says ‘no’ to me!”

With that, his dick sprang loose and plunged into her plump, virgin ass.

“Yes, Sir!” she screamed as his member explored her unknown canal.

“Aw, fuck, you’re tight,” Jay said. Every surface inch of his dick touched one of Courtney’s sensitive walls.

“To be beautiful, simple, and obedient. To be beautiful, simple, and obedient.”

“Goddamn!” Jay was thrusting as hard as he could, violently even, while running a free hand over Courtney’s stocking-shod leg.

He released deep into her quivering ass, spent. He withdrew and began to do up his trousers.

Courtney waited. His jizz leaked out of her ass, but she hadn’t finished herself yet.

“May I cum, sir?”

“Oh,” Jay said, a little surprised. “Yeah, I guess.”

“Thank you, sir,” she said before an orgasm tore through her, nearly splitting her vagina open. It was better, more fulfilling, to ask than to assume.

Jay, now exhausted, lay half in a daze on the couch. He’d given her permission to remove the costume, which proved to be slightly troublesome. Most of the pieces came off pretty easily, but after removing the gloves, the faux fingernails weren’t releasing the way they had before. “They’ll fall off anyway,” she thought. She didn’t even bother messing with the toenails because the stockings felt so good on her legs, that she didn’t even consider removing them.

Courtney slipped on a pair of pajama bottoms and stuffed her white-clad feet into a pair of loose slippers before joining her boyfriend.

“That was so good for me, you have no idea,” Jay said.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it,” Courtney said, a little disheartened that he didn’t bother to ask her about her experience.

“There are some things that are going to have to change around here, though. I know you were busy today, but that’s no excuse to not help keep things straight here.”

“I understand, but I’m going back to work tomorrow.”

“You’ll have to make some kind of time, Courtney. It’s nice of you to clean up after the Burkes, but I have needs too and I’m not going to keep coming home to a dirty apartment with no dinner prepared every day. Concessions have got to be made.”

Courtney nodded. She’d let him down, let herself down.

“Don’t feel bad, babe. You’re still sexy as hell. You just need to learn how to prioritize better.”

“Okay,” she said.

Jay ordered a pizza and busied himself with television while Courtney sat quietly on the other side of the couch trying to read a book, but her mind was distracted. She went back to the bookshelf to fetch a dictionary. Some of the larger words, words she should’ve known, were just causing her all kinds of mental hiccups. It was taking her out of the story. With a French manicured nail, she flipped through the pages of the reference work to uncover the meaning of ‘extricated’.

When the pizza came, Jay remained right where he sat, leaving Courtney to handle the pizza guy. She tried to be pleasant, but felt like all of her actual joy had been sucked out after such a long day of cleaning and screwing.

She let Jay eat his fill first. It was only right, as he had placed the order. He’d left two cold pieces in the box when he was finished and she ate them in silence.

Courtney dreamt.

Dream-Courtney ran a nylon-covered foot along Fifi’s stocking-clad leg. They lay together in a twin bed, Fifi fully uniformed, Courtney only in her stockings and garter belt.

She leaned in to kiss the beautiful Black maid, felt the older woman’s body rise into the kiss. They were fast becoming equals.

“Zee change iz upon you, oui?”

That accent felt like home in Courtney’s fevered brain. “I can feel her, Fifi, in the back of my mind. But I can’t hear her yet. It feels like I’m trying to resist.”

“Zhis iz normal, mademoiselle,” Fifi swept strands of dark hair out of Courtney’s face. “Zee maid, she must be broken into her new pozition.”

“I don’t feel like Jay’s ready to be my master yet.” Courtney trembled. “As long as he respects me too much to be his servant, I can’t respect him at all to be my master.”

Fifi shushed her, wiped away her sadness with a gloved hand. “Monsieur Jason iz going through zimilar changes. Try zee zex toyz, ’ow you zay dealdoz?”

Courtney buried her face into Fifi’s ample cleavage. “To be beyootiful, zimple, and obedient,” she could hear Fifi say, “zhat iz zee voice of Cosette. You can hear it, non?”

“Oui,” Courtney said, trying her best to mimic her maid-sister’s inflection.

Courtney’s skull throbbed all over. It was a challenge to drag herself out of bed, much less get cleaned up for work. After stepping out of the shower, she found herself in the guest room, poking around in the costume box before remembering that she had to return to her real job.

She slid on a pair of black slacks over her white maid hosiery and put on a blouse and professional jacket. The slacks were tighter, as she and Jay suspected her pants would be from now on. They were borderline uncomfortable, but she’d wasted too much time already and couldn’t afford to be late. She pulled on her boots and headed out to the car. Jay would likely sleep until noon. He would have to work in the evening after she returned home with the car.

The pain in Courtney’s head started to dissipate as she drove to her office building.

She worked for a marketing company, helping to scout out local businesses that needed a push. It wasn’t the kind of work she ever saw herself doing, but it wasn’t bad. Mindy worked there too, though they didn’t often cross paths.

When she got in to her office, Courtney slipped her boots off and rubbed her stocking-clad feet- left on top of right- together, allowing herself a few minutes of self-pleasure before starting to work. She let her fingers dance freely over her button and got herself wet, but couldn’t seem to hit a climax. It didn’t feel right to enjoy her body alone.

When her supervisor, Amanda, strolled into her office, Courtney had already zipped up her pants, but hadn’t bothered to put her boots back on.

“Welcome back, Courtney. Did you have a good vacation?”

“I sure did, Amanda. But it feels like forever since I’ve seen you.”

“I know, right? So I was going over a list of potential clients from before break and I noticed that I didn’t have your recommendations taken down. Did you have some partner companies you wanted us to investigate?”

“Actually, Amanda, would you take another look at Aldous Rowe?”

“Who are they?”

“They’re a fitness wear company. Local here to the Chicago area. They said they could really use some help. I spoke to the owners two weeks ago and they were interested in our services.”

“Sportswear, huh? I’ll see if there’s any interest on our end and get back to you. Did you have anything else?”

“Well,” Courtney began haltingly.

“Go ahead.”

“Jay bought me this, I don’t know, costume, I guess and I’ve never heard of the company before. I have no idea if they’re local, but it might be something worth checking into.”

“The name?”

“Just Encasewear. They specialize in fetish wear from what I can tell. They might do more than that, but…”

“I think that might be beyond the scope of what we can do here, Courtney.”

“All right. I wasn’t sure. It’s really well-made, too,” she said, attempting to drum up a little more interest.

“I’m sure, Courtney, but I think we’ll just start with Aldous Rowe and if you can find something a bit more conventional that your other company does, we might be able to go forward with that, too.”

“Understood,” Courtney said as the tall blonde walked out.

A brief kiss was all the contact Courtney had with Jay before switching the car off between them and Jay roaring out of the apartment’s parking lot.

A little dejected, Courtney busied herself by dressing up and beginning work on the house. Jay had been particularly careless today. Three crushed beer cans were on the floor. When did Jay start day drinking? And when did he start drinking so much? The questions went unanswered and the cans went straight into the trash can. Jay hadn’t even put his unwashed clothes into the bedroom hamper, forcing Courtney to do so as well. Almost as if on repeat, she found herself performing the same cleaning duties in the bathroom and kitchenette as she had yesterday at the Burkes’.

To be beautiful, simple, and obedient. These were the standards to which she had to hold herself. Just Encasewear had given her a purpose. They, whoever they were, deserved to be advocated for.