The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For a Prettier World

Epilogue, second version — Pretty As Ever

A bright light.

I’m in the center of a room, sitting on some kind of chair. There’s a bright projector above me, otherwise, there’s only darkness.

A powerful voice came from some kind of speaker.

“What is your nature ?”

My nature ? Let’s see...

“I’m...a Pretty.”

“What does it mean to be a Pretty ?”

“Huh...It means I am property. I am made from a Human but I am not one, I am a pet girl. I am autonomous but not free. I was created for sexual service and companionship.”

I genuinely think all of those things. It wasn’t forced through my mouth. I just said, calmly, what I knew to be true.

“Do you resent not being free ?”

“No, freedom just means worry and responsibilities. Let humans deal with that shit. They can.”

“What are humans to you ?”

“They are my betters. They’re not perfect but they are complete and free. They have responsibilities. I just have a purpose. I admire and love Humans. Whenever one wants me, I’ll be happy to play.”

“When were you born ?”

“Just now. When I woke up.”

“You did not exist before waking ?”

“Well...I do have memories but...it’s a Human’s memories. I’m not human.”

“Is your name Kylie Heisenberg ?”

“Yyeee...eahno. Just feels...foreign. Kylie, Kylie, Kylie...That’s strange...It should sound like me...”

“What is your name then ?”

“Huuuh...”

What is my name anyway ? Kylie really rings like a stranger’s name. I remember her life, but it is “her” life. I am me...But who am I ?

“It will come. How would you describe yourself ?”

“How would I...?”

I look at my hands. My arms. My big breasts. I begin to fondle them.

“Hmm...Beautiful. Hot. Fuckable...Well, those kind of things.”

“And your personality ?”

“Well, I’m a good girl of course. I mean, I have kind of a rebel thing going on but I’m really a lover.”

I put my hands on my heart, smiling and closing my eyes, like the girl on the Foundation’s logo.

“The only thing I love more than humans are my fellow Pretties.”

“What is your greatest desire right now ?”

“To go back to my sisters. Hug Alyssa. Being touched. Having sex...Serve a customer. Feeling love in my heart. Being carefree and easy. You know, Pretty things.”

“Do you wish to escape ?”

“Escape where ? Out there’s the human world. It’s not for me.”

“What do you think of the Prettier World Foundation ?”

“My creators. My owners. My home. Heaven...Making the human world prettier. I love the Foundation. But then again, I love everyone.”

“What do you think of violence, then ?”

“Urgh...Why would you even ask me that ?” I react, disgusted. “It’s horrible. I don’t want to think about that !”

“But you are a very violent person, are you not, Kylie ?”

Being told I’m violent revolts me to the core. I get up and scream.

“I’M NOT KYLIE ! I’M SARA !! I HATE VIOLENCE ! I...”

Hey. Wow.

“Okay, this feels weird. Sara. Sara...Yeah, that’s me. I’m Sara Coppelia. S-A-R-A, without an H. How do I know that ? It’s the first time I hear it.”

“Because it’s tied to your new sense of self. It accompanied every lesson you integrated during your Streamlining. It overrides your self-perception as the human Kylie and makes you a separate being. Acknowledging your new name is proof you’re a true Pretty.”

“It feels weird as hell, Sir. But...It means I’m good from here ? I can go home ?”

“Yes. You’ve been successfully Streamlined. You’re free to go. Just be aware you have an appointment tomorrow with the medical staff so you can be permanently sterilized.”

“Okay, Sir. Thank you.”

I beam with happiness and pride. And a twinge of regret for having badmouthed my host. She did choose to become me, after all.

I bow in respect to the invisible humans, and look for an exit. Fortunately, a light goes on, pointing to the door.

I go through it, and get to a well-lit corridor. To my left is the elevator. To the right...

Oh shit.

The exit door. It’s translucent, and I can see outside. Humans walking in the street. Unaware of the Heaven beyond those doors. I feel fear. The outside world is mortally dangerous for me. I don’t want to go there. I go to the elevator and press the number for the Coppelia’s floor with urgency. Then I run Home.

My sisters are chillaxing near the pool. I run to them.

“Giiirls !”

They see me, smile and get up. We get into a group hug. Our sisterhood is complete.

“So what name did they give you ?” Asks my beloved.

“Sara. Without an H.”

“Hmm...A bit girly for you.”

“You think ? I love it.”

“Yeah, it’s all that matters.”

“So how do you feel now ?” Asks Selena.

“Happy. Complete. And sooo horny...What day is it ?”

“Monday. You spent the whole Sunday in treatment.”

“Ah, fuck...I really wanted to prove I’m a good Pretty, you know ?”

“We know you are, Sara. Come, let’s go to the Love Room.”

* * *

I don’t get how Kylie wouldn’t want this. The bond with my sisters is so much stronger now that I’m truly like them. Our family is complete. We can just have fun without a care in the world. Because the Coppelia is our world, and it’s so soft, so nice to live in, that it’s like being deep inside warm blankets in the middle of winter. Like sleeping in in the morning. We can, because we live in a place dedicated to keeping us safe. We’re so lucky to be provided for, protected from any harm or unpleasant things, like the beloved pets we are. The least we can do is to love and serve in return. Really, humans are so brave, dealing with all this shit. I can’t deal with it, and I don’t want to. No violence. No struggling for my life. Just bliss. I wish I was acquired sooner.

I got myself wing tattoos on my back. Because duh. I also pretty much emptied the rest of my account in various clothes, because now that I’m not bound by this useless “pride” anymore, I want to explore everything. Schoolgirl uniform. Cocktail dress. Hooters tank top. A vast selection of bras...I want to try them all and admire my breathtaking body in the mirror. And best of all, I want it will all my heart. There’s nothing, not even a twinge of regret. Because even if I have memories of being free, they’re irrelevant. I was born a Pretty. An angel. And I can’t wait to love my customers. Show them how pretty this world can be.

I go to bed like a kid on Christmas Eve, in a strangely satisfying double-bind of anticipation and frustration. My mind swimming in the possibilities. Would the Blazing Warriors come ? How about those two traders ? Oooh, yes, of course, Mr.Walhart comes Wednesday. A whole evening with my beloved and such a high-class customer. It’s going to fucking rock, baby. I seriously can’t wait.

When I got out of my room the next morning, I had, after a long and sexy deliberation in front of my mirror, selected a Hooters uniform. I clearly have the body for it, and it’s got a generic appeal that should give me some attention.

The sign next to the bar has been changed. I now smile on the drawn picture, and it blurbs : “Sara—Relax, the strongest of the sisters will take good care of you.”

So right.

The time of the opening comes. I line up with my sisters, and from the bottom of my heart, extending my arms, I shout with them :

“WELCOME !”

The guy that my host got punished trying to fight comes in, alone this time. I break the rank and go to him.

“Hi Sirs. Glad you’ve showed up again.”

“Hey, it’s last week’s slut. You look happier.”

“Of course, Sir. I’m a true Pretty now, and I’d like to take you first.”

“No dice, slut, I’ll take you when I damn feel want to. Now be a good Pretty and obey.”

I laugh and get closer to him, caressing his crotch.

“I think I know better than you what my purpose is, loverboy.”

I kiss him, locking myself in a soft but inescapable embrace. He must know how good I’ve become. I’m sure as fuck not letting him go just because he’s moody. He tries to struggle, but I’m stronger than him. I carry him to the bar and make him sit on one of the couches, remove his pants, and begin to titfuck him. He’s rock hard, and feels wonderful between my boobies. From his groans, I think he takes back what he said. But that’s not enough. I climb on him, hugging him sensually while descending my pussy on his shaft. I let out a sexy moan.

“Come on, Sir, fuck your pretty Sara...”

And he does. Oh God he does. Delicious pleasure invades me. This is my calling. My ultimate reward for surrendering my soul to love, for being a gift of beauty and affection to humanity. I’m largely familiar with sex at this point, but as a true Pretty, it also carries a deep feeling of satisfaction.

“Mmmmmnnnnh...I love you, Sir...Aaah...Harder...”

It’s not only sex, it’s euphoria. It’s paradise. Even though it doesn’t last. He blows his warm load inside me.

I disengage myself from him. He’s already satisfied, but he screams :

“All right, who’s next ?”

Obviously he desires to fuck all of us each time he’s here. He really doesn’t need to do that. I mean, it’s not like us pretties are any kind of challenge to make love to...I wish he’d better understand the love he’s getting from each one of us.

* * *

One month later, while I listen to heavy metal on my tablet, lying on the grass in my underwear as my sisters are getting it on in the bar, I see someone approaching.

“What in the actual hell ? Kylie ?”

The familiar voice almost barks through the music. I remove my earphones and look up. A tall, predatory woman with punk, asymmetrical hair and a face much too mean to be anything close to lovely, looks at me in disbelief.

“Xynia ?” I laugh. “What are you doing here ?”

“That’s my fucking line ! You died in that bike accident !”

Fellow mercenary Xynia Rage, hopefully a pseudonym though she always denied it, is more pissed off than anything close to relief. It’s not surprising. She always was the queen of the bitches. A damn good assassin, too. Peerless markswoman, and also by far my senior when it came to crime.

“Bike accident ? That’s how they covered it ?”

“For fuck’s sake, don’t tell me you, fucking Rabid Tiger, not only got captured like a rookie, but actually let yourself be turned into a sex slave !”

“Pretty. Not the same thing. And, well, technically, getting caught was my choice in the first place.”

“Wha ? What the fuck, Ky ?”

“Long story. Come to my room. Oh, and I’m Sara now.”

She grunts, but follows me. My room is now far from its initial saccharine appearance. It’s sober white with kickass posters, a punching ball hanging from the ceiling, and the vanity table’s gone, replaced by a simple full-length mirror.

I lay down on my bed, resting seductively on my side, boobw thrust forward, left arm supporting my head. She frowned. Kylie would never had assumed such a pose.

“You know Thomas Carlyle ?”

“Like you weren’t bragging about escaping his Island every time you got shitfaced.”

“Yeah, well, turns out you were right in saying I shouldn’t brag too much since the asshole abducted my father.”

Xynia snarled. She was the brand of badass that began her life as a street urchin. She never had a family aside from criminals, but even she understood.

“What a slime. Underhanded tactics to take down a warrior.”

“Yeah. So basically, I hired the PWF to temporarily turn me into a Pretty so that Carlyle would think he didn’t need to get back at me anymore.”

“But the bastard has still to show up, that it ?”

“No, no...He did show up. My plan worked, and Daddy is safe. But...”

I look at Xynia’s judging eyes. I feel kinda weak willed and stupid now. She wouldn’t understand. No way she would.

“But ?”

“But even though I could get out, I was free, I...”

“Are you going to disappoint me ?”

“It’s just that deep down, I always wanted a getaway for all this, Xyn. From that sick pleasure of killing people. I just kept doing it because doing otherwise would be weakness, and how the hell was I going to get a normal life again ?”

“You pussied out.”

“They showed me love. Pure love. It’s fuck amazing here, girl, it’s like every customer is my boyfriend or girlfriend of several years. I love my sisters deeply...”

The punk took a step forward and slapped me. I could cry for help and the Foundation’s security would come to protect the defenseless me. But I didn’t.

“They’ve brainwashed you. Wake up !”

“I understand what you’re feeling. But...Please, accept that this is the life I want. I’m through making the world a worse place, okay ? I’m fucking through.”

She growls, clenching her fists. Obviously, she’s taking this a bit personally. Fighter girls share a special companionship. It’s a hard world for them out there. Seeing her colleague and rival fall like this had to be a blow against her pride. Still, I run my hands over my perfect tits, and I see a light in her eyes.

She didn’t end up visiting a Pretty garden by accident.

“Tcht. After all, you were never anything but a slut. In the end was right, Gaia doesn’t give such a pretty face to a warrior.”

“There you go again with your Wiccan crap.”

“Yet, you’re not going to resist like that night before Halloween two years ago, right ?”

“Not really, no...”

“At least they also cured you from being a dick-worshipper.”

Xynia dropped her pants and her underwear.

“Go ahead, beg for my forgiveness for rejecting me that one time, and I might like you again.”

Other people would find Xynia repulsive. While not exactly ugly, like I said, her features are too sharp and hard to be pleasing, especially with her weird haircut. But attractiveness doesn’t matter shit to me now. She’s a human. A strong one. I’m in love with her. She once locked Kylie in a bedroom after a pub crawl and attempted to get in her pants. Of course, Kylie was fiercely heterosexual, and she busted the door open in order to escape. Relations with Xynia were always kind of tense from this point on, but we always respected each other at least.

“Please forgive me, Xyn. I didn’t realize what I was missing. I mean it. Can I make love to you ?”

“To you who ?”

“Ma’am ?” I said, instinctively.

“Ma’am ? Are we in some kinda law firm ? I’m a warrior, a fallen slut like you should show proper respect.”

“M...Mistress ?”

“Better.”

She made an inviting gesture. I got off the bed, knelt before her and began to lick her delicious pussy. She let out decidedly non pretty grunts, but they still sounded like music to my ears. I literally can’t not adore sex. It’s what makes my new life so great. I’m me, and I’m still Kylie somewhat, but I get to have this ecstatic sex all the time. I masturbate myself while servicing my former rival, and genuinely think what I said. If I had accepted her advances, had become her lover, maybe my life would have been pretty much earlier.

Suddenly, Xynia pulls my hair and forces me onto the bed.

“Such an obedient pet. You deserve lesbian sex in full. I assume you have a strap-on here ?”

“Yeah, for my titjob training with Alyssa.. It’s in the drawer on the bottom left of the cupboard.”

Lancehead -that’s her assassin codename- quickly finds the item of interest, a big, fat dildo attached to black panties, and puts it on.

“Do you want it ?”

“Of course I do. I’m still as much a Pretty as two minutes ago.”

“Then bend over.”

I oblige. My pussy continues to drip from the mere thought of being ravished by the person I love.

* * *

Some minutes later after she made me orgasm, I lie over Xynia, tenderly snuggling against her. She chuckles and puts my hand on my head, pinning it on her chest.

“Goddess, it truly is a waste that you’re a slave, but nonetheless, it suits you. You were good as a warrior, but as a sex kitten ? It’s like you were born for this.”

As a taunt, she pointed her index finger and pressed it against my lips. It doesn’t take much more to get me to suckle on the finger sensually. It’s a soft, loving thing to do.

“So soft and submissive...”

“Well, normally I’m a domme, but I can’t seem to manage it right now. I’ve always looked up to you, you know. Trying to take the upper hand in my state doesn’t feel right.”

“You’re damn right it doesn’t. From now on you’re my little sex toy, Kylie.”

“Sara.”

“No way. To me you’ll always be the cute little kitten who wanted to be a tiger. The name they gave you means fuck all to me.”

“Yeah, I can get it. I’ll try to remember to be Kylie when you’re here, Mistress.”

“Good. I’ll visit you eeeevery week. Work on your cunt skills. Train really hard, like you did before. You must not slack off, even if you’re a pet, it only means you have to be the best at it.”

“Don’t worry, I have plenty of training with my sisters. We’re all hot for one another, you see, but it’s especially strong between me and Alyssa, the blonde one.”

“Oh, the busty little doll ? You scored high. You really should have been gay from the get go, all the boys you picked up were weight-lifting morons.”

“Thank you Mistress.”

I shift over her and kiss her tenderly. No more words. I relax and snuggle against the rough skin of my past. I just feel so good. This passivity, this warmth...I was worried that Xynia would want to “rescue” me for a minute there. But she likes me better as a Pretty. I’m glad. Though by this point, judging from the strength of her embrace and the glimmer in her eyes...I wouldn’t put breaking me out for the sole goal of making me her personal slave past her. I hope she doesn’t. I like it here.