The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Foreign Student

By Topper

As my wife and I were having coffee one day she complain how boring it’s been since her mom pass away and no longer live with us. I made the reply how peaceful and relaxing it was. I just turn fifty and my wife was forty five. This was not what she wanted to hear. She explains that I get to leave everyday for work and she just sits around and does nothing. You can only clean so much. And than she mention a friend of ours that always had foreign kids living with them for the school year. They were always telling us how much they like it. Always learning new languages and different customs. I said look dear I like not having anyone here. I own my own company and after a 12 hour day I enjoy the peace when I come home. But my wife persisted that we should at least look into it.

We go to a Polish restaurant every Friday so we know the people there real well. Most of them are from Poland and some can’t even speak English. We were talking to the owner and he said there are a lot of kids in Poland that want to come here for school. Since I’m Polish and can understand it I thought maybe it would be fun. I could maybe see if I had any relatives across the ocean that might want to give it a try. So I told my wife that she could look into it with a few restrictions. I wanted someone from Europe around Poland. So I left it at that and made my wife very happy.

So in the next six weeks my wife was on the phone and internet talking to people and organizations that handle exchange students. Then one day at dinner she breaks the news to me. They found a student, a girl from Slovakia and she’s a junior. And she’ll be here in six weeks for the start of the school year. Whoa!!! Wait a minute. What do you mean six weeks? I thought we would discuss this. I’m not ready for this. What about my work and who’s going to get ready a room for her. What about tuition and book money? What about transportation to school? There’s so much we have to discuss and do.

Not to worry dear. Between the school and the not for profit organization everything is in order. The bus will pick her up and tuition, books and supplies are cover. She also will bring her own money for her personal things and spending. She had me. My wife went and did everything. She was so happy and excited I couldn’t argue with her. All I said was that she was your responsibility and it will be your job to run her around. So what is her name? Alana and she was 17 years old. My wife said she already talk to her family and Alana. Also that Alana would be arriving a week before school on the 23rd of August. Great just what I wanted a teenage girl in the house. Okay I guess but remember she’s your problem.

On the night of the 22nd my wife receives a phone call from the sponsor program for students. There seem to be a mix up and the girl Alana would not be coming to us. Instead a girl from Thailand was coming instead. Her name was Kionna. My wife looked at me and told me what happen. I said lets think about this before we say yes. But before I could say anything else my wife said yes and hung up the phone. She gave me a hundred reasons why we should. It will be good for us to learn about their culture. I try to protest but I knew I lost the battle. So what time do we have to pick her up? We don’t they will bring her to us tomorrow around five in the evening. Great one more night to enjoy my peace and quiet around here. My wife said it won’t be that bad.

I went to work but all through the day my stomach was on the fritz. A part of me was excited about the exchange student but another part was skeptical. What was she going to be like? I know nothing about their culture. I went on the internet and look up Thailand. I figure I better learn something so we could communicate with each other. I left around three to be there when Kionna would arrive plus to help my wife with any last minutes things. My wife was so excited that I had to laugh a little. I guess she really was bore to be home all by herself during the day. Well let’s see how she is in six months with all the chasing and other things that would pop up with Kionna living here. It was five after five when the door bell rang. My wife went to answer the door and I follow along hoping that this was going to work.

When my wife opens the door the girl standing on the out side was not a girl but a woman. My wife welcomed her and the driver in. The driver drops off her suitcases and things and turns to leave. There in our foyer stood this beautiful girl. She stood about 5′ 7″ tall with jet black hair down to her ass with brown eyes and skin so golden it seem look a tan. When she smiled she had the most perfect teeth and lips I ever seen. I instantly got hard. She was dress in the tightest blue jeans you could picture and a tee shirt that was skin tight. I could tell that she wasn’t wearing a bra because her nipples were showing. I would probably guess that she weighs about 100 to 110 lbs. and her measurements were around 34dd, 23, 31 the perfect body in my eyes.

My wife introduce us and I stutter when I spoke Yin Dee Ton Rub (welcome) in their language. Kionna answer back in her language but I just look into her eyes and was lost. My wife poke me and I realize I was staring and told her I didn’t understand. Kionna laugh and apologize. My wife took her by the arm, and showed her around as I carry her things to her room. Kionna made the comment about our house and how big it is. I said it was modest size 5000 sq. ft.. It was three levels with bedrooms on the top floor the kitchen, dinning and living room on the main and in the lower area/ basement was a game room, theater room and a walkout to the in ground pool and hot tub. Off to the side was an entrance to a bathroom/ changing room and both a sauna and steam room.

Kionna made the comment she came from a large family living on a small farm. She also said that she was looking forward to school and the American way of life. My wife suggested that Kionna unpack her things and then we would sit down and discuss some of the rules. When they both walk away I could not take my eyes off Kionna’s ass. She seem to put more of a wiggle on it and then just before they exited the room she turn caught me staring at her ass and smile at me.

After awhile Kionna join my wife and I in the kitchen. I was drinking a Brandy manhattan and my wife a soda. She joined us and I ask her if she wanted something to drink. She asked if she could have a glass of wine. I try to explain that the drinking age is 21 and that was one of the rules we had. She looked at my wife grab her hand and told her that she was looking forward to being here. Staring into my wife eyes and asking her for a glass of wine. My wife turn to me and said maybe one glass wouldn’t hurt. Besides she had a long day too. With regrets I pour her a glass and then we went over the rules. We explain about a curfew no later than 10:30 on school nights and 11:30 on weekends. We talk about drinking and doing drugs. Kionna was agreeing and she would stare into my eyes and nod her head up and down and my head would go up and down. It must have been the 3 manhattans I had.

Kionna ask about the pool and hot tub and we said there yours to use. You can use and do anything you want as long as it legal. My wife talked about the use of the car which I hadn’t expected. About having friends over and going to their houses. We said that as long as you keep us inform of your where a bouts. We all decided to order a pizza for dinner and get to know each other better.

After dinner we went down to the theater room to watch a movie. It was some love story and I didn’t feel like watching it so I bid my fare well and went to my home office. I began working on an up and coming project when I notice the time. It was well after midnight and my wife never stays up that long. I got up and went down stairs and notice that the TV was on. I walk in and there was my wife sleeping on the couch and Kionna watching TV.. She turns around when I enter and I ask how long my wife was out. Just a couple of hours Kionna responded. I went to wake her up but she wouldn’t move. I kept shaking her but nothing. Kionna came by me and stood so close to me that her leg was against mine and I could smell her perfume. That’s odd I didn’t smell it earlier. Kionna spoke to my wife wake up, wake up sleepy head and my wife began to stir. When she finally sat up she apologizes to Kionna for falling asleep. I help her up and she went to bed.

Kionna ask me if I was going to bed too. No not yet, I usually sit in the hot tub before I turn in. In a matter of fact I’m heading for the change room now. Would you mine if I join you she ask. No not at all. We can talk and get to know each better. I like to hear more about your family. She left and I went to turn on the tub and put on my swim trunks. I was in the tub for about ten minutes when Kionna step out onto the patio and started to walk my way. The first thing I notice was the bathing suit was noting more then string. All it conceals was a thin strip in front by her crotch and two little triangles over her breast. I instantly got hard and realize I shouldn’t be here. I was about to get up when she reach the tub and climb in. That’s when I notice she brought two glasses and a bottle of wine with her.

When she sat down she pour me and then herself a glass of wine and makes a toast to new friendships. I couldn’t help stare at her I love the way her voice sounded. It sounded soft and just a tint of an accent in it. She was just too perfect. We sat and talk about everything. I was really enjoying myself. Before I knew it the bottle of wine was empty and it was two in the mourning. I told Kionna that it was late and had to get to bed. As I got out I forgot about my hardon, as I reach for my towel. Kionna was smiling a knowing smile and ask if I could get her towel. As she step out I reach out to give her the towel but instead she turns and told me to place it on around her back. I step forward to wrap it around her when she back up into me. For a split second her ass was on my hardon as she quickly move forward. She then grabs the towel from my hands as her hands slid over mine and walks away as she said goodnight. As I lay in bed I couldn’t help but think about the evening and how it went. Yes Kionna was beautiful but I had to remember that she was 17 and I had a wife who I love.

Well the first day of school came and went then a week passes and before you knew it three months pass by. My wife and Kionna did a lot together. They would go shopping or go see a movie always leaving me behind. Christmas was approaching and I notice a change in my wife. We seem to be drifting apart. What once was a terrific sex life was now almost non existence. Also Kionna started parading around the house with nothing but her under wear or panties and bra on. When ever I mention it my wife said that she was just expressing herself.

As the holidays pass my wife was starting to put on weight and her mood would switch. There were times I didn’t want to come home. She just seem to get depress more and would eat and drink. When ever I said something we would fight and I end up on my home office couch. It also didn’t help with Kionna around. She was looking hotter and hotter everyday. But she would brighten my day. She would make me dinner or sit with me and talk about my wife. Kionna seem very mature for her age.

It was the end of January and my wife finally went to the doctor. She had gained so much weight and was beginning to become an alcoholic. Our sex life was now gone. If I needed to relief myself I did it the private of our master bathroom thinking of Kionna. She was now on my mind more and more. She asked if I could attend a parent teacher conference because she didn’t want my wife there. I went with her and all her teachers praise her. She had all A’s and was taking college classes and maxing out on them. I was very proud of her, I felt like she was my daughter because we became so close to each other.

After the conference I ask if she wanted to go out to dinner and celebrate. We went to an Italian restaurant. During dinner I let her have wine and as we sat there and talk about my wife. Kionna suggested that maybe she needed to see a psychiatrist for help. We finish the bottle of wine and we decided to leave. As we were walking through the bar area there was a band playing old 50’s music. She asks if we could stay for awhile and listen. We grab a booth and I order a brandy Manhattan and Kionna had wine. I said that was your last one lady. As we listen to the music she started to sway in her seat. You could tell she was enjoying the music. When they play a slow song she grabs my hand and led me to the floor. As we danced I notice how good she smells. Kionna then lays her head on my shoulder and leans her body into me. She felt wonderful, soft yet firm my hands resting on the small of her back. Before I knew it I was hard and I knew Kionna had to feel it. When the song ended she reached up and kisses me on the cheek and thanks me for everything. After we finish our drink we left and headed home.

Of course my wife was pass out dead to the world. I cover her up and just stare at her wondering what happen. She had everything she always wanted. I made the decision to call her doctor and see what we can do. I went downstairs to my office and was doing some paper work when Kionna knock on the door. She asked if I was okay and if I needed anything. If only she could read my mind she slapped me or worst. I was dreaming looking at her thinking of how she would be in bed when she brought my attention back to her. She came in and said I needed a break. She walked around my desk and started to massage my neck. God!!! Did it feel good she really knew what she was doing. After about 20 minutes she stops and told me that I should go sit in the hot tub. Yes that really sounds good right about now. I got up and headed for the tub when she asks if she could join me. Of course you can you live here to.

Once in the tub I laid back eyes close enjoying the relaxing music and the force of water on my neck. I heard a noise and Kionna came out of the house and was walking towards me. She had on a new suit. It was bright green that accents her tan color skin. She climbs in and asks how I was. Okay I reply concerning all things. She told me to move forward and she sat behind me. She again started to massage my neck and back. I had my eyes close chin touching my chest. She was talking and telling how she felt sorry for me. A man like you needs a good woman to take care of you. You have needs and should have them taken care of. In our country it is a woman’s responsibility to keep a man happy.

As she said this she wrap her legs around me and pull me back onto her. I felt her nipples in my back as her hands came around and started to massage my chest. She kept playing with my nipples and running her hands all over. She lowers one hand to the top of my trunks well she play with my nipples. She had me so hard and relax that I felt I was dreaming. She then reach under my waist band and grab my cock. I jump but she had me wrap around tight with her legs and arms around me. She whispers in my ear to relax and let Kionna take care of you. She slowly moves her hand up and down while playing with my nipples and whispering sweet things. In about three minutes I knew I was about to come. I tense but Kionna only held me tighter and then she move her mouth to my shoulder and bit me at the same time pinching my nipple. That was it I came all over her hand and in my trunks. That’s it let it happen it feels good doesn’t it. After I’d finish she remove her hand and wipe it off on my trunks and left the hot tub. I on the other hand was spent and collapse in the tub.

When I regain my sense I to left and went to bed. As I laid there I knew I needed to do something. I love my wife and didn’t want to hurt her. Yes Kionna was beautiful and very nice to be with but she was way too young for me. The next day I was up and out before everyone else. I call the doctor and had a long talk. We both agree that my wife needed help. We made an appointment and let things go from there. It was worst than I thought. She was super depressed and was suicidal. They gave her drugs and I was to watch her closely.

At the end of March she was admitted to the hospital. She had a heart attack and her liver and kidneys were shot. Between the drugs and alcohol her body was shutting down. They told me it was too late and she would die. They told me that I should call a priest because time was running out. With Kionna at my side my wife died four days later. I was a total wreck. After the funeral I try to get on with life. If not for Kionna at my side through the whole ordeal I think I would have done something stupid.

Time pass and spring was approaching. Kionna had about two months left of school and she be leaving for home. I was beginning to be my old self. I knew I was going to be okay. I found out it was Kionna’s birthday and that she was turning 18th. I wanted to do something really special. I ask her what she wanted and she said lets go t o Disney World. So at spring break we flew to Florida and Mickey Mouse.

We spent two weeks visiting the different theme parks. By the end of our vacation I was ready to go home. The night before we were to leave to go back home we spent a quiet evening. We had dinner and then retire to the pool. I was enjoying the sunset when Kionna said thanks. She had a wonderful birthday and vacation. She would never have dreamed any of this. She then straddles me and kiss me first on the cheek and then the lips. The kiss lingers longer than it should and then she stood up and sat next to me. We talk about a lot of things. She said that she didn’t want to leave after school. That she like it here with me. I told her that I miss her to but her visa was only good for the school year. She said that she could stay for ever if she marries an American. I told her I was flatter but I was too old for her and besides what about your family.

Not to worry. In their Country girls were marry as young as 14. I felt uncomfortable and told her I was tire and going to bed. About thirty minutes later there was a knock at the door. When I went to open it, Kionna was standing there crying. What’s wrong I ask inviting her in? She said that she was sorry for making me uncomfortable. I told her it’s not your fault. It’s just that I have a lot of things on my mind. She asks if I could hug her. I went to put my arms around her and hers around me. It felt good. I could feel her body against mine. That’s when I realize I was only wearing my briefs. I instantly started to rise as she presses herself into me. Kionna look up at me smile and place her hand behind my head. She than force my head down as she lean up and kiss me.

I try to break the kiss but she wouldn’t let go. Her tongue was now trying to find its way in my mouth. I soon gave way to her tongue and we were both French kissing and dry humping each other. I slid my hands to her ass and pull her more into me. Some how she manages to maneuver us to the bed and she pushes me down on to it. She lies on top of me of me and before I know it we were making love. I don’t know how many times I came or how but I pass out from exhaustion. When I awoke Kionna was asleep and look like an angel. I woke her up and we both shower and dress. After breakfast we left for the airport and the flight home. As we sat in our seats nothing was said about last night and I was afraid that she might get pregnant. We landed and drove home. School started and everything was back on track. Except when my mind would wonder to that night we made love. I knew deep down that I love her but I also knew she was too young for me. I would just have to keep my feelings under control. Beside there was only one month left of school and I knew I could do it.

The end of school was just two days away. Kionna was busy with finals. And I manage to be myself and kept my feelings for her hidden. Nothing ever happen again between us sexually but there were times when I’d see her in her swimsuit or underwear that would make me hard. I would spend many nights with my hand. It was the last day of school and Kionna would be leaving for Thailand in a few days.

We went to the graduation and she receive a certificate for the school year while her friends actually receive their diplomas. I ask her earlier what she wanted for a graduation party but all she said was a dinner and a quiet night at home. We went out for dinner and just talk about the year and all that happen. She notices that when I mention my wife how sad I was. I told her that if it weren’t for my wife we would have never met. Kionna said she knew that from the talks she had with her. We finish dinner and left for home. The drive home was quiet and we just listen to music.

At home I told her that she could drink because she was leaving the day after. We were in the game room shooting darts and listening to music when she suggested we go into the hot tube. She went upstairs to dress and I went outside to turn on the tub. I was dress first and was in the tub when Kionna show up. She looks beautiful in her bright green suit. She joins me and we just lay back and talk. I surprise her when I reach for a bottle of wine and pour us two glasses. We toasted each other and took a sip. Kionna then pushes me forward and slips behind and started to massage my neck.

I don’t know how long it was but I was so relax from the massage I didn’t feel her moving. She had her legs around me and her arms. She was massaging my chest and playing with my nipples. Kionna was talking softly telling me how good I felt. She told me to close my eyes as she pulls me back into her. Again I felt those nipples of hers in my back. She kept playing with my nipples and her legs slightly squeezing me and then letting me go. Then she would squeeze and relax at the same time playing with my nipples. She told me to relax and listen. Listen to her voice of reason. Relax and drift, drift into sleep. Remember the night we made love at Disney World, relax for me. Relax and remember the night in the hot tub when I gave you a hand job. Remember how spent you were. How you just wanted to sleep and relax. sleep Steve sleep for me.

My eyes were close and I remember the times with Kionna. I was drifting off to sleep thinking about the night in Florida. Before I knew it I was out. Kionna then went on to tell me that I needed her. And she needed me. She wanted me to be her slave and husband. She told me how much I loved her and wanted her. How much I adore her and worship her. That I wouldn’t be happy with anyone else. I knew I love her but I didn’t want to be her slave then she spoke of being a goddess and she was my goddess. I would call her Mistress or Miss and that I would do anything to make her happy. That my job was to please her and make her happy. And the only way was to keep her here with me. It is your duty to worship me and obey me. Yes I said. I want to make you happy. She then went on to tell me how to please her. You do want to please me? Yes Kionna I mean Mistress Kionna I want to please you. Kionna then said she leaves in a day. Unless I she was marry then she could stay here with me my slave. Think stevie how can I stay with you. Remember what I said when I awaken you. How you are to serve me and obey me. To make me happy forever. That you want to marry me.

Slowly she brought me out of my sleep still massaging my chest and nipples. I was lite headed and was slowly gaining my strength. She pulls away from me and sat opposite of me. I was looking at her and seeing how beautiful she really was. I reach for the wine and pour us both a glass. As I handed Kionna her glass I look into her eyes and realize I really needed her. I propose a toast I said and then said Kionna will you marry me. She stood look at me and sat in my lap. Yes she said but you forgot something. I try to think real hard and then I reply Mistress Kionna will you marry me.

She kiss me and we made love right there in the hot tub. From the hot tub to master bedroom. It was dawn before we fell asleep. When we woke we made love again and then shower and dress. We found a justice of the peace and Kionna was now my wife. We celebrated by making love the rest of the day. Sometimes on my knees worshiping her pussy with my mouth or sometimes with her on top of me riding me.

Summer has come and gone and fall’s approaching. I don’t regret marrying my Mistress Kionna. I’ve sold my company and soon I’ll be leaving to visit her family. Yes I might be her slave but our love making makes it worth it.