The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Foundling

Chapter 3: Big Brother

Jacob pulled up to his house, scowling at the box truck blocking his normal parking spot at the curb. It was emblazoned with the logo of a local furniture company, so it was easy enough to figure out why they were there, although the cargo area was basically empty. Sighing with irritation, he parked on the other side of the street and hoped that the neighbors wouldn’t have him towed.

As he walked into the house, Jake heard voices from upstairs and various banging sounds, plus the whine of some kind of power tool being operated. “Mom? Are you home?” he called out, hanging his keys on a hook by the door.

“She’s upstairs, trying to take a nap!” said a cheerful voice from the kitchen, which he recognized as his new foster sister, or whatever the right term was. “There’s some food in here if you want a snack before dinner!” she concluded brightly.

Jacob frowned, torn between hunger and a petulant desire to ignore the new family member as a passive-aggressive form of protest. He’d been flabbergasted that morning when his parents had introduced her and explained how much they wanted to keep her; it seemed so out of character for them. It was downright unbelievable when Abby had so happily offered to share a room with the new girl, given how territorial she was about her private space. When he hadn’t been distracted by trying to learn things at college, Jake had been running through possible explanations for his family’s bizarre behavior, unable to decide between the relative odds of brain damage, ghostly possession, and alien mind control. A rumbling from his belly eventually decided the issue of eating or isolating himself in his bedroom, and he reluctantly entered the kitchen.

Jacob stopped in his tracks in the doorway, eyes widening at the sight that greeted him. Shannon, his newly adopted sister or whatnot, was leaning over the island with her back turned toward him. She was wearing a pair of hip-hugging exercise shorts that were so small half her ass cheeks were exposed, perhaps even more with her bent over like she was. Her long, lean legs were also displayed to good effect in that position, but it was the bubbly buns that kept drawing Jake’s eyes back to her posterior. His dick hardened painfully in his jeans.

Shannon turned partially to look back at him, smiling happily and giving him a wink, saying, “Hi there, Big Brother!” She waved an arm at a tray of what looked like baked potato skins, crispy with melted cheese. As appealing a sight as that was, her new half-on profile showed off the sports bra she was wearing, which had escaped Jake’s notice while he was ogling her ass. The scrap of fabric clung to her breasts like paint, giving him an excellent view of the shape and weight of the one he could see, complete with a prominently erect nipple. He did his best to stifle a moan, and tried to move quickly to the other side of the counter, hoping she wouldn’t notice how oddly he was walking thanks to his boner.

“So, how was college?” Shannon asked, leaning forward to grab another morsel of food, and causing her breasts to wobble slightly in their confinement as she moved. Jacob needed several attempts to manage a half-way articulate response, but his new sister didn’t seem to mind his idiotic grunting, judging by her steady grin. When it became clear that he had no additional noises to make on the subject, she winked again and asked, “What time does Abby usually get home?”

Feeling that he needed to give a real answer to the question, Jacob composed himself as best he could, although he still wound up stalling for time with a long, “Um…” before he managed a legitimate response. “She has a volleyball match this afternoon. Right about now, actually. So she probably won’t be home until seven or eight.”

“Well, that’s fine, then!” Shannon chirped, standing up straight and making her breasts bounce attractively. “The delivery guys should be long gone before she gets home!” Jacob replied with another unintelligible series of mumbles, but if his stupor bothered his new sister, she gave no sign of it.

“Well, you can have the rest of these things!” Shannon said, waving a hand at the tray. “I’m gonna go do some cardio in the living room. Feel free to join me!” With that, she turned and walked out of the kitchen, and Jacob couldn’t prevent his eyes from following her, zeroing in on her flexing glutes. He wrestled with his conscience for a few moments, then hastily consumed the rest of the potato skins. His eyes watered from the heat, and he had to delay his pursuit of Shannon long enough to drink some water. By the time he recovered, he could hear the sounds of some kind of guided aerobics program that she was apparently watching.

Jacob once again found himself frozen in a doorway, arrested by a compelling vision. Shannon was merely doing exercises, but the flexing and bouncing and wobbling and jiggling that accompanied her movements, accentuated by clothes that did more to show off her curves than conceal them, had Jake grunting like an animal again. His new sister glanced around to give him a smile and a wink, but otherwise continued with her routine. He stood there watching her, rapt, and gradually gained an appreciation for the grace and sinuousness of her movements, above and beyond the sexual desire he could no longer deny.

The program only lasted for about twenty minutes, but it seemed longer to Jacob. Shannon was coated with a light sheen of sweat that made her shine, and a slight tinge of pink could be seen in her cheeks, which only made her look more attractive to him. Her breathing was a bit faster and deeper after the exercise, and drew his eyes to her heaving bosom. She said something to him, but the words had no meaning. She eventually had to resort to waving her hand in front of his eyes, which finally snapped him out of his trance. “What?” he asked, dully.

“I was asking you if you could show me where the towels are!” Shannon giggled. “I was thinking I should probably rinse off before I try out my new bed. I don’t want to get it all sweaty!”

A brief flash of his new sister standing under flowing water popped into his mind, but Jacob shook away his fantasy and coughed, then replied, “Um, sure. Follow me, I guess.” He immediately regretted not allowing or insisting that she go first, which would have put his eyes on a level with her glorious ass while they ascended the stairs, but it was too late. Although he still had some misgivings about her living with them, he supposed the silver lining was that he’d have more opportunities to ogle her in the future.

Entering the hall bathroom that he shared with his sister, or now both sisters, Jacob opened the small, slatted closet door that contained their towels and other toiletries, only vaguely wondering why or how Shannon could have failed to notice such a thing, even with a casual inspection. He helpfully grabbed one of the fluffier ones and proffered it to her, but his jaw dropped as she casually stripped off her top, revealing her breasts to his disbelieving gaze.

“Thanks, Bro!” she said cheerfully, even as she hooked her fingers into her shorts and began sliding them down. “Just leave it on the shelf there, please!” Despite the simplicity of the request, Jake dropped the towel on the floor, unable to concentrate on anything as complex as holding something while admiring his new sister’s nude form. Shannon simply smirked and pushed him gently out of the way, then turned around to show off her ass while she bent to retrieve the item. Jacob was worried that his dick might snap, but when her butt brushed against it, his concern shifted to the fact that he was cumming in his pants. He groaned in shame.

“Oh, you made a mess, Big Brother!” Shannon said. Her expression mostly conveyed sympathy and concern, but Jacob thought he saw amusement and satisfaction twinkling in her eyes. “I guess we’d better get you cleaned up, too!” As she proclaimed that, she started undoing his pants. Jake’s mouth tried to object while his hands tried to help, but mostly he just succeeded at flapping them uselessly. In moments, his still-hard cock was exposed, smeared with his jizz, and the rest of his clothes were discarded soon after. “We’ll save resources if we shower together!” Shannon announced happily, pulling him into the tub by the dick, then bending over in front of him to turn on the water.

Jacob felt utterly bewildered as he stared once more at his new sister’s magnificent butt. He was no Lothario even at his most suave, but he was no stranger to dating, flirting, or even fucking, and yet he’d never been so completely overwhelmed by a woman’s presence, or at least, not since he’d first discovered an interest in the opposite sex. Ordinarily, he didn’t even care much for pale gingers like Shannon; it wasn’t that he found them unattractive, just that he had a thing for girls with dark hair and eyes. For whatever reason, though, she had him completely mesmerized.

Jake responded mechanically when she requested that he help her wash, which was probably fortunate, since he wasn’t confident that he could consciously control his hands at that point. Left to their own devices, they seemed to know what to do, rubbing and caressing Shannon’s smooth skin wherever she directed them to go. The feeling did nothing to help his erection subside, and eventually his new sister declared it was time to clean one last thing. She startled him by grabbing his dick again.

“So, Big Brother, I couldn’t help noticing you admiring my booty earlier,” Shannon teased as she stroked his cock. Jake’s heart fell into his stomach, and once again he found himself uttering meaningless noises, unable to make either excuses or apologies. The expression on her face didn’t seem upset, though, so he eventually sputtered to a halt.

“Would you be at all interested in helping your little sister wash her butthole?” Shannon inquired, sounding cute and innocent, but with a devious glint in her eye. “Start with your tongue, and then maybe feel around with your finger!” she instructed, pulling on Jake’s shoulders until he was kneeling on the hard floor of the tub. Feeling dizzy and feverish, he could do nothing except obey, and placed his shaking hands on her hips as he leaned forward and extended his tongue.

Jacob had never rimmed a girl before, so he wasn’t sure what to expect, but to his relief, the experience wasn’t much different from licking a pussy. Her butt was pretty clean despite her suggestion that it needed washing, and simply tasted like slightly sweaty skin. After some initial hesitation, he found himself getting into the task, and when she started moaning and hissing with pleasure, he even began to enjoy it. Shannon thrust her hips against his face, and he loved the smothering feeling of her bubbly butt.

“Stick a finger in my pussy and then put it in my ass!” his new sister demanded, and Jake obliged happily. With his digit plunging in and out of her sphincter, his tongue was no longer needed there, so he had to content himself with kissing and licking the smooth cheeks that still pressed against him. The owner made no objection to such worship, even going so far as giggling and petting his head in approval.

“Now that I’m loosened up a little,” Shannon said a few minutes later, “You should soap up that cock of yours and slide it in there.”

“What?” Jacob asked, not quite believing the words he’d heard. His new sister giggled again and swatted him gently on the head in reprimand.

“Washing a booty is like washing a bottle, silly!” Shannon said. “I need something long and soapy stuffed up there to get it properly clean!”

That didn’t sound very convincing to Jake, but his little brain overruled his big one, so he simply shrugged and got unsteadily to his feet. He grabbed the body wash Shannon had been using and squirted a liberal amount into his palm, working it over his cock to ensure it was well-covered. He paused for a moment with his helmet just pressing against the tight ring of his adopted sister’s back door, wanting to verify that it was okay, but her answer was to push backwards and force him inside.

Jacob hissed with shock at the tightness that enveloped his member, and he soon found himself trying to work his way deeper. For the first time he could remember, Shannon’s smile seemed to be wavering slightly, but it returned in full force once he bottomed out. She looked at him with smoky eyes and a big grin, demanding, “Now fuck me as hard as you can, Big Brother!”

Jacob obliged, pounding his new sister’s ass as hard as he could manage. Fucking so energetically in the tub was slightly hazardous, as the water and suds made his footing unstable. Jake spread his legs a little more widely and put one hand on Shannon’s hip, holding on to the soap tray with the other. Both of them grunted like animals with each thrust, and the slapping of skin on skin echoed off the tiles almost deafeningly.

“Are you going to cum in my ass, Big Brother?” Shannon asked a minute or two later. “Are you going to fill my booty up with your salty jizz?” Jacob groaned and hissed, which was as close as he could get to answering her questions with a yes. She seemed to get the meaning, at least, and clenched her anal ring so tightly around his cock that he could no longer move. “Put that spunk in your sister’s trunk!” she cried.

Jake almost laughed at the absurdity of her dirty talk, but his sudden orgasm made it sound more like choking. Shannon got more or less exactly what she asked for, as he felt pulse after pulse of his seed spurting out of his dick. It was the longest and most intense orgasm he could ever remember having, and when it was over, the only thing keeping him standing was the hold her ass still had on his cock. She slowly relaxed her muscles, allowing him to collapse ungracefully onto the floor of the tub.

Jacob watched with fascination and a little disbelief as Shannon grinned over her shoulder, winking her asshole at him and forcing out a few globs of his cum, which dripped down onto his leg. “I think I’m all done with the shower now, Bro!” she said with a smug tone of satisfaction. “I’ll let you finish cleaning yourself up!”

Jacob stared at Shannon as she got out of the tub and toweled off sensuously, not paying any attention to the increasingly tepid water spraying down on him. When she was done, she winked at him again and tossed the towel in the hamper, walking nude into the hallway. As the door clicked closed, Jake’s cock gave a throbbing twitch, and another small bead of cum emerged, along with a strangled moan of desire.