The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Frankie’s World

Frankie gets drawn deeper into the dangers and consequences of living in the true hypnotism world, navigating the many challenges and dangers that came with it while trying to keep herself and those she cares about safe

Francesca screamed with pleasure as she rode Jake’s cock. Her girlfriend Kara sat across from her on Jake’s face, equally lost in pleasure as he ate her pussy. The trio was in an expensive suite in a luxury hotel in Cleveland. Also present was Kara’s new slave Amy, who stood quietly against the clad only in her black thong and lacy black bra, her long blonde hair in a bun, awaiting her Mistress’ commands.

Kara orgasmed first, shuddering with pleasure before getting off Jake and lying beside him on the bed. Frankie went a bit longer before she too had a powerful orgasm.

“Oh yes...yes, YES! Cum Jake! Cum NOW my love!” She yelled.

Her boyfriend-Thrall let out a wordless shout as he joined her in ecstasy. Frankie took a moment to catch her breath, then dismounted Jake and went to the dresser across from the bed and retrieved a small vial of cocaine. She sauntered over to where a smiling Kara lay and put a small amount on her girlfriend’s tight stomach before leaning down to snort it off.

Kara giggled.

“Frankie you have completely corrupted me” she said.

“That was my intention” Frankie replied, joining Kara on the bed and putting some of the white power on her own stomach. Kara grinned and moved to snort it off her lover.

“Mmmm” she said, then repositioned herself so she could kiss Frankie.

It was late on Monday morning: the two hypnotists had been in Cleveland for a long weekend, working a job together. After they had completed their task, they had taken the rest of the time to relax and party together.

Kara had told her husband she was visiting her mother, so he was watching their children.

Although Frankie was in a serious relationship with Jake and Kara was committed to her marriage, they were also committed to each other as girlfriends, satisfying emotional and physical needs that only another woman could, as well as sharing unique insights and experiences as true hypnotists.

Frankie rose and went to pour some scotch.

“Damn, out of ice” she said with a mock pout.

“I’ll send Amy for some” Kara offered.

Amy was a nineteen-year-old graduate the school where Kara taught; A queen-bee type, cheerleader, mature and gorgeous, she was also an arrogant, snotty bitch. She had no respect for her classmates or teachers, and had been a nightmare for Kara; Amy had told her to “fuck off” the final week of classes the previous school year.

The school teacher no longer shied away from her power since she had befriended Frankie, so when she had run into Amy at a small coffee shop and the girl had been rude and disrespectful to her yet again, Kara didn’t hesitate to hypnotize her.

Kara had turned the young woman into her part-time maid and babysitter as well as a menial slave when her husband wasn’t around, and was allowing herself to enjoy punishing and humiliating Amy while genuinely trying to teach her a lesson with the intent of helping the girl eventually become a better person.

“Nah, I’ll get it. I need to stretch these old legs” Frankie replied, winking.

The hypnotist put on her tall cork-wedge sandals and brazenly left the room naked.

At fifty-nine, Francesca Russel was in fantastic shape, with an athletic body women twenty years younger would envy. She sauntered down the hall, nodding and smiling as she passed a young couple on their way to the elevators. They both smiled back, looks of surprise on their faces seeing the tiny woman wearing only sandals and some jewelry, carrying an ice bucket and a room card.

Frankie couldn’t help chuckling as she filled the bucket.

As she returned to her suite, she was surprised to see a room-service cart and hotel employee outside her door. She frowned; she and Kara and Jake had been in the suite all day partying and fucking. None of them had ordered food, and she hadn’t been gone long enough for Kara or Jake to have done so. The man was about to knock; he hadn’t noticed Frankie yet, so set down the ice bucket and hurried up to him.

“Excuse me, can I help you?” She asked cheerfully.

The man turned toward her, eyes going wide in surprise at her nakedness.

Frankie raised her hand and performed a perfect butterfly induction, a skill she had learned from another hypnodome. The man was distracted and surprised by seeing her naked, and she quickly and easily put him under with her fluttering fingers and smooth voice.

Looking around to make sure no one had witnessed her hypnotizing the man, Frankie quickly opened the door.

“Open your eyes and get inside. Take the cart” she ordered.

The man obeyed silently. Kara was in the suite’s living room, now wearing a pink silk robe. She was surfing the Internet on a tablet.

“Did you hijack someone’s lunch?” She asked with a smile.

“No, he was outside our suite with this. Where is Jake? ” Frankie asked.

“Showering. Amy is getting dressed” Kara replied, her smile vanishing.

“Good. You sit there” Frankie commanded the man, pointing at a chair at the room’s small dining table.

The man silently obeyed.

Kara watched as her lover expertly deepened the man’s trance, making certain he was completely in her power.

“That’s better. Now you will answer all of my or Kara’s questions immediately and completely truthfully. You cannot lie to us. Do you understand?” Frankie asked firmly.

“Yes ma’am” the man agreed.

The two hypnotists questioned the man and quickly discovered his name was Keith and he was with a group called the Anti-Hypnotist Alliance. He had been ordered to capture Frankie and deliver her to someone in the organization.

“Wow, I am really moving up in the world if the AHA is after me” Frankie chuckled.

“The Anti-Hypnotist Alliance? What the hell is that?” Kara asked.

“It’s a long story, but basically they are a group of powerful, influential people who are jealous and afraid of true hypnotists, so they try to eliminate or control us whenever they can” Frankie replied casually.

She had learned about the group from the other hypnodommes she had met.

“What?! Frankie, they want to kill you?” Kara said, aghast.

She lifted the lid in the food tray to reveal a suppressed pistol and a taser.

“Frankie, this is serious” she said, a worried expression on her face.

“You’re right, darling. Okay, so he says he has a partner waiting downstairs in the lobby. I’ll go hypnotize her, and you get us ready to leave” Frankie said.

“Alone? Frankie...” Kara said, obviously concerned.

The naked hypnotist smile and moved toward her much younger girlfriend.

“Relax honey. I will be fine. I’ll be back with a new pet shortly, and then we will decide what to do” Frankie said, taking Kara’s face in her hands.

The younger woman smiled and nodded; the two hypnotists kissed, and Frankie turned to leave.

“Uh, Frankie...clothes?” Kara said called.

“Oh, right!” The naked hypnotist laughed. Frankie went to their bedroom, emerging a moment later in a short maroon dress with long sleeves and a scoop neck, her hair in a ponytail. She had on her tall sandals and was carrying a small black clutch purse.

“Better?” She asked.

“Well, I like you naked but this is better for the lobby” Kara laughed.

Frankie winked.

“Give me your partner’s phone number; then you will not move or speak until I tell you to” she told the hypnotized AHA operative as she swept past, heading for the door.

“Yes ma’am” he replied, reciting the digits.

Frankie put the number into her own phone, then went down to the hotel lobby and casually looked around; she spotted the woman described by Keith, sitting on a couch in a lounge area. As Frankie had expected, she was scrolling on her phone.

Her name was Marla; she was a pretty, tall blonde woman wearing a blue pantsuit and tall black heels. Her hair was in a simple ponytail.

Frankie sat beside her; the woman barely glanced her way.

“My goodness, what a morning; I am tired” Frankie said, stretching.

As she spoke, the hypnotist crossed her legs and imitated Marla’s pose, one hand in her lap, holding her purse where Marla held her phone.

Frankie was “mirroring” the woman; it was a techniques to subtly help put someone at ease, to set them up to be hypnotized.

Marla didn’t acknowledge Frankie’s comment, intent on her phone.

“I was up way too late. I could really just go back to sleep” Frankie continued.

Marla began to idly shake her foot, still not acknowledging the hypnotist; Frankie did the same.

“At least the rooms here are comfortable. The beds are very soft, very relaxing…you feel like you are just sinking into them…sinking into a nice, relaxed sleep…” Frankie said, her voice shifting to her powerful and soothing monotone.

Marla shifted, uncrossing her legs.

Frankie did the same.

“Uh huh” Marla agreed absently, clearly not interested in conversation as she continued to scroll on her phone.

Frankie smiled slightly; Marla was doing exactly as she had hoped, hearing her words but not consciously listening.

“Sinking deeper…relaxing more and more… feeling your muscles loosen, tingling pleasantly as they relax completely… feeling tired…sleepy…very sleepy…” Frankie said, glancing around to make sure nobody was watching too closely.

Marla visibly slumped a bit; she made another annoyed grunt, shifting her phone to her other hand.

Frankie pulled out her own phone and began to type as she continued to speak soothingly.

“You are so relaxed now…all you want to do is sleep…relaxing deeper…sinking into the nice pleasant feeling…letting go completely…so tired…so sleepy…relaxing deeper…” the hypnotist said, her voice quiet but firm..

“Wait…what?” Marla finally asked as her body began to tingle and her eyelids began to flutter.

Her mind was trying to catch up to the situation even as part of her realized, too late, that she was being hypnotized.

Marla looked up at Frankie just as her cell phone made a pleasant chime and vibrated in her hand.

She reflexively looked down at the screen.

A text message from an unknown number was visible.

It simply read “SLEEP NOW” in all capital letters.

Marla sighed and her eyes closed as she went into a trance; Frankie grinned, pleased that her improvised tactic had worked.

The hypnotist caught Marla as she slumped over and pulled her close.

“That’s it Marla, just relax. Relax and listen to my voice…” Frankie began to whisper into her ear.

Frankie returned to the suite a short time later, Marla following obediently with a dazed expression on her face.

Jake and Kara were waiting in the living room, and they both rushed to hug her.

“Okay, okay I’m back, I’m fine” Frankie laughed.

“Mistress, you have people who want to hurt or kill you!” Jake said, clearly worried.

“Jake darling, everything will be fine, I promise. Now, are we ready to leave?” Frankie asked.

“Amy is finishing packing. We can go whenever you’re ready” Kara said.

“Excellent. Now we just need to know where we are going” Frankie said.

“What do you mean, Mistress?” Jake asked, concerned.

He had assumed they were going home.

Jake knew how Frankie could get, and he dreaded her reply.

“These two have a boss; I am going to take them down” Frankie replied with a grin.

“What?” Kara and Jake said simultaneously.

Frankie winked at them.

“Trust me, darlings” she said.

Frankie had her prisoners strip and get on their knees. She took a moment to deepen Marla’s trance; then questioned them both more thoroughly. They worked for a woman named Doctor Elizabeth Drake. Doctor Drake was an independent contractor in the employ of the AHA. She was a chemist specializing in pharmaceuticals, a scientist that was working on a designer drug project and had requested hypnotists for use as subjects in her experiments.

Doctor Francesca Russell had gotten on Elizabeth’s radar recently, and Keith and Mara were supposed to bring Frankie to her so she could be questioned and then “neutralized”.

“Well that doesn’t sound fun at all! I think we can come up with a better plan” Frankie said with laugh.

“Mistress this is serious! It sounds like they want to kill you!” Jake said with concern.

“Oh my darling Jake, they aren’t going to kill me. I am going to make them wish they had never heard of me, though” Frankie said confidently.

“Frankie what are you thinking?” Kara asked warily.

The younger woman knew her lover’s reckless tendencies, and she had a feeling she knew what Frankie was planning.

“I am going to infiltrate this Doctor Drake’s operation, capture her and get all the information I can. Then I will share it with some of the powerful hypnodommes I know, and we will decide the next course of action” Frankie said matter-of-factly.

“Mistress that will be very dangerous. Maybe you should call some help?” Jake asked.

Frankie looked at her Thrall with an expression of mild annoyance.

“Jake honey, we talked about you questioning me, especially in front of other hypnotists…” She chided him.

“Yes Mistress. I’m sorry” he replied, obviously wanting to say more.

“Frankie, Jake is right; just the two of us might not be enough” Kara said.

“Not the two of us. Just me. I am going to pretend to be a prisoner and then capture this Elizabeth Drake” Frankie replied.

“Wait, what? You can’t, it’s too dangerous!” Jake protested.

“Jake shut your mouth and do not speak again until I give permission” Frankie replied coolly.

Jake went silent.

“Frankie I really don’t think this is a good idea. I should come with you; I am a hypnotist too, remember?” Kara said reasonably.

“I know you are honey, but you have a husband and two young boys and Kaylee to worry about. I can handle this. Don’t worry” Frankie replied to her young girlfriend with a smile.

“Frankie I love you, I am going to worry. But I also know that I can’t change your mind. Will you at least let Jake follow you so he can call for help if you get in trouble?” Kara asked.

“Of course darling. And don’t worry Jake, I know you love me, and I love you. I will be careful. Have some faith in this old woman. You may speak now” Frankie told her beloved boyfriend-Thrall.

Jake smiled and moved to hug her, then kissed her passionately.

“I am sorry I questioned you, I just don’t want anything to happen to you. We could call Victoria, she owes you a favor” Jake began.

“Shhh… Jake darling, I will be ok. I have made my decision. You will obey my commands. Now, let’s get these clothes off; I want to blow off some steam and get focused before I go with these two” Frankie replied, pulling her short dress over her head.

The hypnodomme stood naked in the middle of the room, still wearing her tall wedge sandals and allowed her Thrall and girlfriend to worship her; Kara knelt and ate her pussy while Jake did the same with her asshole. Kara’s pet Amy paid tribute to Frankie’s tits.

“Yes…YES! That’s it..oh OH YES! worship me…WORSHIP ME!” Frankie cried loudly.

The trio was giving her almost overwhelming pleasure; she orgasmed once, then again and used the moment of climax to focus her thoughts and energies on what she’d chosen to do, visualizing herself powerful and confident.

Utterly satisfied, Frankie took the time to first suck Jake’s cock, swallowing his load, then licked and sucked Kara’s clit until she had a powerful orgasm.

Then she took a long hot shower and got dressed in simple cutoffs and a t shirt.

“Jake, please do not worry. I can handle this” Frankie said as Jake knelt, fastening her sandals.

“Yes, Mistress” he said quietly.

Frankie smiled; she knew her beloved Thrall was very worried about her safety, and she genuinely appreciated it. However, she was a true hypnodomme and she refused to be bullied or threatened by the AHA or anyone else.

She intended to march right in and confront this Elizabeth Drake.

However, Frankie was an intelligent and reasonable woman.

Jake does have a point, she thought to herself.

Frankie took out her phone and dialed.

“Hello, Victoria? It’s Frankie Russell; How are you? That’s very good to hear. Yes, I am doing fine. There is something going on I wanted to talk to you about, if you have a moment…” Frankie said.

Ten minutes later she emerged from the bedroom with Jake following.

He looked less worried, but only slightly.

Frankie took a few minutes to go over her plan and explain to Kara that she had brought Victoria Dominique into the loop.

The powerful east-coast hypnotist was going to fly to Ohio as soon as she was able.

“Really? I will finally get to meet Mistress Victoria?” Kara asked, genuinely excited.

“Yes. She is an impressive woman, to say the least. She sounded eager to help” Frankie replied.

“Maybe we should wait until she arrives to go after Doctor Drake…?” Kara mused.

“Kara dear, this cannot wait. Elizabeth Drake doesn’t know her goons here failed yet; I can take her by surprise. Please, just trust me” Frankie said, a hint of exasperation in her voice.

Kara exchanged a look with Jake; Frankie’s Thrall shrugged.

“Mistress Francesca has made up her mind” he said.

Kara let out a long sigh.

“Okay, Frankie” she said, defeated.

“Thank you, Kara. Keith and Marla, come with me” Frankie said, heading for the door.

A short time later they’d left the hotel; Frankie was riding with Keith and Marla as their “prisoner”, Jake following in their SUV.

Kara waited in the suite with Amy, hoping her reckless lover would be alright.

During the twenty-minute car ride, Frankie questioned Keith and Marla further, trying to get every detail about Elizabeth Drake and where they were going.

Doctor Drake was a scientist who worked for a pharmaceutical company owned by the some rich couple named the Hamptons. She was also a member of the AHA, working on a secret project at a research facility not far away.

They reached the building, and Keith showed a special ID to the guard at the gate. They were waved through, and he parked the vehicle in a small executive lot around the back.

Jake drove past the building and parked down the block; he checked the .45 caliber Glock that he’d started carrying everywhere since becoming Frankie’s Thrall and settled down to wait for his beloved Mistress to contact him.

If Frankie didn’t call him within an hour he had orders to make a few calls to other hypnotists and then attempt to rescue her.

Frankie had Keith tie her hands behind her back in a way that she could quickly and easily escape.

“Alright, you two morons will act completely normal from now on, until I command otherwise, got it?” Frankie asked.

“Yes Mistress” both Keith and Marla replied.

She then had him put a gag on her; a hypnotist’s voice was too dangerous not to silence, and Doctor Drake would expect her to be gagged.

They entered the building through a private side door; Marla swiped a card to unlock it, and she and Keith showed ID to the two security guards inside. They waved them through, completely unfazed by them bringing a woman with her hands tied along with them.

They took Frankie down a short hallway and got into an elevator. Exiting on the third floor, they took her to a small almost bare room with a simple chair in the center beside a small table.

Kieth untied Frankie’s hands, then tied her to the chair in a way that she could again easily escape; while he did so, Marla called Elizabeth Drake and informed her that they had Francesca Russell in the interrogation room. Once that was done, the two hypno-goons stood on either side of the door.

Frankie sighed around her gag, impatient to get on with things.

About fifteen minutes passed; the door opened and an attractive woman in her thirties sauntered in; she was wearing a black jacket and slacks, her long dark brown hair in a ponytail, and very tall heels that made her seem like a giant to Frankie. She was carrying a roll of heavy black nylon.

“Doctor Francesca Russell; welcome. I am Doctor Elizabeth Drake. We have so much to discuss” The brunette said.

Frankie scoffed through her gag.

“Yes, I know talking is difficult at the moment, but I would be foolish to let a true hypnotist speak...at least not until she is under control” Elizabeth said with a smirk.

She unrolled the nylon on the table to reveal an assortment of tools, syringes and implements, obviously intended for torture.

Frankie’s eyes widened in fear.

Her reaction was an act; she noted with interest that the syringes were labeled.

As a psychiatrist, Frankie was a medical doctor and familiar with drugs; most of them she recognized, various chemicals that might be useful when questioning or torturing someone.

One however, she did not; it read “Hypnol. Test Formula 3.0”

Elizabeth took a small digital audio recorder from her pocket and placed it on the table.

“The Hamptons were friends of mine; you and your friends killed them” Elizabeth said coldly.

She slapped Frankie hard across the face.

That was the second time that someone had mentioned the Hamptons; Frankie had no idea who they were.

Of course, she couldn’t effectively reply with the gag in her mouth, nor would it have mattered.

Smiling wickedly, Elizabeth leaned close and whispered in Frankie’s ear.

“I am going to enjoy punishing you” she said.

In response, Frankie slipped her bonds and grabbed the syringe with the test drug and jabbed it into Elizabeth’s neck, pushing the plunger.

“What the fuck? You...bitch! No...” Elizabeth stammered as the drug immediately took effect.

A concoction of her own design, it was rapidly making her drowsy and highly suggestible.

Frankie ripped the gag from her mouth.

“You two freeze!” She commanded Kieth and Marla, who had both started moving toward her, since they’d been commanded to act normal until she said otherwise.

They both immediately stopped.

“Now my dear Elizabeth, we will see who punishes who” Frankie said, maneuvering the suddenly docile Doctor Drake into the chair.

The hypnotist watched with the interest of a doctor as the drug took effect; it seemed to be mimicking the process of inducing a hypnotic trance, albeit a clumsy and rough approximation.

Frankie grinned; the drug had clearly made Elizabeth more open to suggestion and far less able to resist hypnosis.

“No…you can’t…stop…” Elizabeth mumbled, her eyelids fluttering.

“Keith, give me my phone” Frankie commanded.

“Yes Mistress” the man replied, taking it from his jacket pocket and handing it over.

“No...stop...security...help...” Elizabeth said weakly.

“Just relax Elizabeth...” Frankie said firmly as she texted Jake.

“Mmmm...nnnoo...” Elizabeth murmured.

After letting him know she was okay, Frankie turned to Elizabeth with an evil grin.

“Now then, let’s put you deep in a real hypnotic trance my dear Doctor Drake. Now listen very carefully...” Frankie began an induction.

Because of the drug, Elizabeth had absolutely no chance of resisting Frankie’s hypnosis, and she quickly went into a deep state of hypnosis.

A short time later, Doctor Elizabeth Drake awoke in her large office. She was sitting behind her desk, and she believed she had just finished interrogating Frankie a short time ago, and that her latest incarnation of Hypnol was a failure.

She also believed that she had ordered her minions to take Frankie out and eliminate her.

Frankie was indeed gone, having ordered Keith and Marla to take her out of the building acting as though she was still a prisoner. She’d had them take her to Jake, then sent them on their way with no memories of what had taken place and trigger phrases to bring them under her control buried in their subconscious minds. The goons believed that they had shot Frankie and deposited her body in the trunk of a car in a junkyard.

Elizabeth glanced at the clock; it was time to leave for the evening. She gathered her belongings and headed out to her BMW. The dark-haired scientist started to drive home...but missed a turn that led directly to her apartment. Elizabeth found herself getting on the freeway and heading across the city. It was as if she was on autopilot; she wanted to turn around, to go home...but could not. Confused by her own actions, Elizabeth drove an hour into University Heights. She was starting to panic when she pulled into the driveway, and then the open garage of an unfamiliar but very nice large two-story house.

Elizabeth could feel her heart pounding as she got out of her car. She was not in control of her own actions; her body would not obey her own wishes, and no matter how hard she tried she could not stop herself from entering the house’s large kitchen.

Elizabeth Drake knew she wasn’t dreaming; one of her worst fears had come true.

She’d been hypnotized.

Elizabeth walked through the kitchen and into the living room to see a smiling woman sitting casually on a recliner across the room.

A woman she recognized as Doctor Francesca Russell, psychiatrist and true hypnotist.

Doctor Russell was also a high value target of the Anti-Hypnotist Alliance, one Elizabeth was tasked with capturing and torturing for information, experimenting on and ultimately neutralizing.

“Hello Dr. Drake. Welcome to my home” Frankie said sweetly.

The hypnotist was wearing a long, thin sheer black robe with furry cuffs on the sleeves. She was naked beneath it, her erect nipples plainly visible. Her hair was loose, and her favorite diamond pendant rested between her tits. Her toenails were freshly painted black, and she wore her customary gold and emerald toe ring on her right middle toe.

“Oh fuck no...” Elizabeth said, backing away.

Her sharp mind immediately reasoned what had taken place.

She had gone after Francesca Russell, and the hypnotist had beaten her.

“I’m afraid so, honey. I hypnotized you. Now do not move” Frankie said firmly.

Elizabeth frowned as Frankie’s voice seemed to echo in her mind.

“Do not move...” the hypnotist’s voice repeated; insistent, powerful, irresistible.

Elizabeth felt an overwhelming urge to obey; she didn’t want to of course, and she intended to turn and flee.

She couldn’t.

Her muscles would no longer follow her own wishes.

Her subconscious was in control, and Francesca Russell controlled her subconscious.

Elizabeth froze, unable to move simply because Frankie had commanded her not to.

Elizabeth simply KNEW she MUST obey Frankie.

The power of the post-hypnotic suggestion was impressive...and terrifying. Elizabeth’s brilliant mind and strong will meant nothing as she struggled desperately to move. Frankie’s suggestions were buried deep in her subconscious, woven tightly into her thoughts, and Elizabeth had no idea how to unravel them.

She couldn’t believe it; she’d gotten hypnotized! It was absurd; how could mere words make her so helpless?

Elizabeth grunted, trying not to panic as she stood frozen against her will.

“I bet that’s frustrating for an educated, intelligent woman like you” Frankie said with a smug grin.

“Fuck you! Do you know who you are screwing with?” Elizabeth asked through gritted teeth.

“Excuse me? I know exactly who you and your pals are. Murderers, cowards who are scared of people like me, afraid of our power” Frankie replied coolly.

“You killed the Hamptons!” Elizabeth spat.

“I did no such thing! They aren’t even dead, they were sold on the slave market. It was another hypnotist who dealt with your murdering friends, not me” Frankie replied with a giggle.

Victoria had filled Frankie on what had happened to the Bill and Annette Hampton during a phone call while she waited for Elizabeth to arrive; apparently the hypnotist “Tiny Tough” had taken care of them.

“You bitch, I am going to—“ Elizabeth began angrily.

“Strip. Completely naked. Now!” Frankie cut her off.

Elizabeth looked stunned as she again felt the irresistible urge to obey.

“You can’t do this!” She protested as she slipped off her shoes and removed her jacket.

Frankie laughed.

“It sure looks like I can” the hypnotist said with a smirk.

Elizabeth was soon standing before her naked.

“Nice body, I can see you put in your gym time. I like the shaved pussy. Now get on your knees, slave” Frankie commanded.

The color drained from Elizabeth’s face as she sank to her knees.

“Please Francesca, don’t do this! I can help you!” Elizabeth said, suddenly meek.

The reality of the situation was setting in.

She had always feared becoming hypnotized; now that she was experiencing it, she found it far worse than she imagined.

Elizabeth began to tremble, the frustration and humiliation were almost too much to take.

“Of course you can help, slave. You have no choice. You’re mine. My property. My pet. And you will address me as ‘Mistress’. Got that, slave?” Frankie replied.

“Y-Yes Mistress” Elizabeth replied, lip quivering.

“Good girl. Now crawl to me and kiss my feet” Frankie commanded next.

Elizabeth obeyed, lavishing kisses on Frankie’s bare feet.

“That’s so much better, you being down there where you belong. We are going to have a nice long chat about the AHA, your new drug, and everything else I can think of...but first, you’re going to eat my pussy” Frankie said wickedly.

“I...am...not a...lesbian” Elizabeth protested between kisses.

“Oh you are now, dear. You are also my thrall’s cocksucker...and anything else I decide you are, you murdering and kidnapping evil bitch. You will eat me, NOW!” Frankie commanded.

Helpless to resist, hypno-slave Elizabeth Drake moved to eat her new Mistress’ pussy.

Elizabeth Drake left Frankie’s house several hours later, with no memory of what had happened; she was deeply conditioned to obey Frankie and to return to a deep state of hypnosis upon hearing a trigger phrase spoken by Frankie. She would report to her superiors in the AHA that Doctor Francesca Russell had been “neutralized” by her goons Keith and Marla after she had interrogating her, then go about her life as normal until her new mistress called for her, and then she would obey.

Frankie had interrogated Elizabeth extensively; she planned to use her as a spy within the AHA, as well as make certain she didn’t do anything to hurt any hypnotist ever again. The hypnotist knew that eventually the AHA would discover she was in fact still alive. Once that happened, Doctor Drake would be compromised as an asset, so they needed to act quickly.

Two days after capturing Elizabeth, Frankie sat with Kara and Jake in her living-room, discussing the situation.

“So she really doesn’t know what the mystery ingredient is in this…what is it called? Hypnol?” Kara asked, sipping a glass of scotch.

“Nope, it is something the AHA provided her to work with, but they kept the source a secret, probably in case she ever was hypnotized. They are trying to develop a true hypnotic drug to “even the playing field with true hypnotists”, and they are being very cautious” Frankie replied.

“Well, luckily the version they have doesn’t work and Elizabeth won’t be making a better one now that she is in your power” Kara said.

“Yes, we got lucky on that. Still, we need more information; I had Elizabeth bring me a sample of the drug, and I know somebody who can analyze it and hopefully tell us what the main component is; then we can look into preventing them from getting it or maybe see about a countering agent” Frankie said, holding up her empty glass.

Jake immediately rose and took it from her, going to the kitchen and returning with it refilled.

“Thank you darling. What do you think our next move should be?” Frankie asked her Thrall as he sat beside her on the couch.

“I definitely agree that the drug needs to be analyzed, but I am more curious about the Hamptons that they keep referring to; Elizabeth seemed to think you had something to do with them disappearing, right?” Jake asked.

“Yes, I am very curious about that too. According to Elizabeth, Bill and Annette Hampton were very wealthy supporters of the AHA who recently disappeared without a trace. Naturally, the AHA blames the true hypnosis community for them vanishing” Frankie replied.

“Naturally…I mean, it is true that hypnotists took down the Hamptons, just not you personally. Frankie, this is nuts” Kara said, obviously concerned.

“Yes, it is. Don’t worry, Victoria is here now. She is going to give us a hand cleaning this up. And, she knows the details about the Hamptons so we can finally get that story” Frankie said.

“I’m excited to meet Victoria” Kara said, smiling.

She had heard Frankie talk about Victoria several times, and the east-coast hypnodomme had become a bit of a legend in her mind.

Jake too smiled, happy that his beloved Mistress was going to have some veteran backup.

“I’ll admit, I will feel better with her help; Victoria is a smart, powerful woman. We will also use Elizabeth Drake to our advantage as long as we can” Frankie replied, smiling back at Jake.

“Thank you for being careful, Mistress” he said.

“You are welcome my dear Jake. Thank you for looking out for me all the time, even when I treat you terribly” Frankie replied, leaning in and kissing him deeply.

“Alright, we are meeting Victoria for dinner at eight; I am going to take the Hypnol sample to my guy tomorrow…so we have the rest of the afternoon free” Frankie said with a sly grin.

She pulled off her top and tossed it aside, then moved to help Jake get his shirt off.

Frankie climbed on top of her Thrall, kissing him while motioning to Kara to join them.

After a passionate threesome, Jake and Kara accompanied Frankie to meet Victoria for dinner at a very fancy upscale restaurant. The three hypnodommes were all dressed up in glamorous gowns and high heels, and after Frankie introduced Victoria and Kara to one another, they got down to business and discussed the situation with the AHA at length over a fantastic dinner.

Victoria and Frankie seemed to really hit it off; they had met once before at True Hypnotists’ gathering, and had bonded after discovering they both maintained hypnotherapy practices.

At one point during their meal, Frankie had offered Victoria one of her guest bedrooms, rather than staying in a hotel.

Victoria had been genuinely surprised—and touched— by the offer, and had gratefully accepted.

Kara had watched the two veteran hypnodommes chatting and laughing, and had to suppress a pang of jealously.

Oh, right Kara! You, who are cheating on your husband with Frankie in the first place, you get jealous because she is enjoying Victoria’s company. You wanted to play in this world, grow up, she admonished herself.

Kara glanced at Jake, standing stoically beside Tanya, Victoria’s pretty blonde Thrall; he looked peaceful, content. He had truly accepted his place as Frankie’s slave, and her sexual escapades with other people didn’t seem to bother him. He had faith in his special place in her life.

Kara envied him.

She found the stunningly beautiful Doctor Dominique fascinating and intimidating; she was supremely confident and extremely intelligent. She was darkly alluring and radiated a subtle menace that was strangely sexy.

Victoria was nothing but polite and respectful, including Kara in the conversation as an equal. She and Frankie were far from ignoring her, frequently asking her opinion and listening to her when she spoke.

Despite this, Kara still couldn’t help feeling a bit like a third wheel; for the first time since she had started spending time with Frankie, she was having doubts about what she was doing; she had suppressed occasional bouts of guilt over cheating on her husband, and her sister Kaylee still wasn’t speaking to her.

Stop it! Frankie needs you, and this is not the time for your fucking insecurity, she told herself firmly.

Overall, the evening was quite pleasant; by the time they’d finished their meal the three hypnotists had agreed on a basic plan of action going forward, starting with Frankie having the hypnol analyzed.

“Just please be very careful when you go do that, Frankie. You don’t want to be seen by anyone with the AHA until we are ready. Maybe one of us should drop off the hypnol…” Kara said.

“No, they know me at the pool hall. I should do it, it will be faster and less complicated than trying to get one of you in. I will be extra careful, I promise” Frankie assured her with a smile, putting a comforting hand on her arm.

“Okay Frankie” Kara replied, smiling back, obviously still concerned.

“Well, then it is settled. How about dessert?” Victoria said with a smile.

The following afternoon, Frankie walked casually into a small Cleveland pool hall and went right to the back. She nodded at a burly man in a suit who opened a door for her.

“Doctor Russell” he said, nodding back.

“Hi Xavier. I love your suit! You look sharp” she said as she passed.

“Thank you ma’am. You look beautiful as always” Xavier replied.

Frankie smiled; Xavier was a tall, muscular and handsome man of around forty; an immigrant from Greece, he’d been working for the owner of the pool hall as long as Frankie had been coming here, over six years.

The two of them often had wild, passionate sex when Frankie stopped by; he’d be able to take a break when she was on her way out so they could go to his small apartment nearby for an hour. Frankie knew this because he complemented her beauty; if he couldn’t get away, he would complement her shoes.

She was wearing a pair of her typical sky-high platform sandals, along with tight designer jeans and a long sleeved blouse that showed ample cleavage. Her hair was in a ponytail and she wore her favorite emerald toe ring and a pink sapphire pendant around her neck.

Frankie moved with a confidence and grace that made her seem much younger than she was.

She reached the end of a small hallway and went through a door into a large lounge; there were blackjack tables, roulette, and Texas Hold’em being played. There was a bar and and a stage; Frankie had occasionally done raunchy stage-hypnosis shows on it, although it was empty at the moment.

“Jonnie Walker Blue, please Ed” she said, sitting at the bar.

“Sure thing Frankie. You haven’t been in the past few weeks. Everything ok?” Ed the bartender asked, pouring her drink.

“Yes thank you. I have a new partner in crime and we’ve been up to our necks in business” Frankie replied, sipping her drink.

“Well good for you! You stay safe” Ed said with a nod.

“Thank you Ed. Stay out of trouble” Frankie said with a smile.

Ed smiled back and winked as he slid a small wooden chit over to Frankie with a number “2” printed on it.

She finished her drink, then dropped two one-hundred-dollar bills on the counter; Frankie left the bar and walked to the back of the room, entering a short hallway. She passed a door numbered “1”, then stopped at “2” and went inside.

The room was small, nicely decorated with comfortable chairs and couches, a refrigerator and a nice wooden table. Two young men in baggy clothes with backward ball caps were playing a violent video game on a huge television. A third man sat in a nice recliner, tapping away on a tablet.

“Ah Francesca! Long time no see!” The man said cheerfully, standing and offering a hug.

“Anton, hi!” Frankie said, hugging him.

Anton was a thirty-something man dressed in a blue track suit; he had a neatly trimmed dark beard and wore several gold chains. He had olive skin and nice teeth, with brown eyes.

“Do you have time to sit? It’s been awhile, and I like to look at you!” Anton said.

“I doubt that. I’m sure you’ve got three hot young blondes on call” Frankie laughed, sitting.

“Perhaps; but they are not as gorgeous as you Francesca” Anton replied.

“Three hot young blonde MEN” Frankie clarified.

“Well, that may be true but I can still appreciate your beauty can’t I?” Anton asked with huge grin.

“Yes I suppose you can” Frankie laughed.

“So how have you been?” Anton asked.

“Really good. Getting more into the underground side of my business. I actually have something I’d like your guys to check out” Frankie says.

“Oh? You’re not here to buy?” Anton asked.

“Don’t be silly! I’ll take a hundred. But I was hoping your guys could identify the main ingredient in this” Frankie said, holding up a tiny vial of the AHA’s hypnotic drug.

“I don’t suppose you’ll tell me what it is or where you got it?” Anton asked.

“Nope. And there’s only enough here to analyze. This has to stay between us. I mean it! We are talking wrath of the true hypnotist community here. It’s a scary drug; we have the bitch who was making and testing it, but her employers never told her what the main ingredient was or where it comes from. Anyway, no making it and no using it! one of my associates is Victoria Dominique; I know you know her name...” Frankie said ominously.

Anton went a bit pale.

“Yeah, sure Frankie. I understand. So, three grand for the hundred, five for the analysis. Half now” Anton said.

“All now. Here’s ten. Please hurry” Frankie said, tossing him ten thousand dollars in cash.

“Francesca if I did not love men so much, I’d try to marry you!” Anton said with a chuckle.

He went to a cabinet and handed Frankie a hundred grams of cocaine.

“Thank you Anton. Call me when you learn something” she says, rising.

“You got it Francesca!” Anton replied.

Frankie put her cocaine into her purse and headed down the hall, her mind on what she was going to do to Xavier; while the sex was nice, she really spent time with him for the information he shared with her. Now that she had Jake, he was all the man she needed; playing with Xavier would be business.

Pleasant business, to be sure, but business.

Frankie smiled as she walked back to the pool hall.

“Hello Xavier, I was hoping—“ she began her preplanned statement to tell him she was ready to leave with him.

Then all hell broke loose.

Suddenly the door to the pool hall burst open, and police began to swarm in, guns drawn.

Frankie barely registered what was happening when several patrons pulled pistols, opening fire.

Frankie froze.

The large, muscular Xavier grabbed the tiny hypnotist and carried her as he bolted through the door back into the hallway as the pool hall became a storm of gunfire.

“Quick, give me your purse!” Xavier said, pausing to set Frankie down.

He kept his body between her and the pool hall.

Trembling as the pool hall became a cacophony of shouts, gunfire and breaking glass, Frankie handed over her purse.

Tapping a section of wall, Xavier opened a hidden panel and shoved her purse inside.

“Come on!” The big man shouted, picking Frankie up and throwing her over his shoulder.

Doctor Francesca Russell began to scream. She could see Xavier had been shot in the back; there was a lot of blood, the coppery smell making Frankie retch.

Xavier ran down the hall into the gambling lounge. The place had mostly cleared out already.

“Frankie, listen to me! When they come in put your hands up! Say nothing! Do nothing. Do NOT try to hypnotize your way out of this! You have nothing on you, no I.D., just sit here and pretend you were gambling, ok? Understand?” Xavier said in a rush

“X, you’re hurt, you’re shot...” Frankie began to babble.

Xavier shook her.

“DO YOU UNDERSTAND?” He bellowed.

Frankie nodded dumbly.

Xavier set her down at a black jack table.

“Good luck!” Xavier said, kissing the top of her head.

Then he bolted down the hall toward the numbered rooms.

“X! Xavier!” Frankie yelled.

She was shaking violently; the fear, combined with the thought she might never see Jake again caused Frankie to begin to sob.

There were a half-dozen other people still seated at gambling tables; they mostly looked terrified, not daring to move.

When cops burst in everyone, Frankie included, lifted their hands before they even yelled “Hands up!”

“On the floor! Hands behind your back!” The cops were shouting.

Frankie was wrenched from her seat, thrown on the floor and cuffed. Everything after that was a blur; Frankie didn’t really recall the ride to the police station, or being put into a cell with a high-class call girl and a woman around Frankie’s age who had been in the club’s gambling hall during the raid.

Somewhere along the way, Frankie had lost her sandals; the dirty concrete was cold beneath her feet, and the bench she sat on hard and uncomfortable.

Frankie began to sob; the sight of the bullet wound in Xavier’s back kept forcing its way to the front of her mind.

He had protected her, possibly saved her life.

Xavier was a friend, and Frankie didn’t even know if he was alive.

“That bullet might have hit me...” Frankie mumbled.

“What was that dear?” said the call girl, a sexy young woman with blonde hair.

“I said, that bullet might have hit me!” Frankie snapped.

“Alright honey, you’re okay. Just relax” the blonde said patronizingly.

“Am I? How the fuck would you know?” Frankie said irritably.

“I said relax! Damn, woman you think you are the only one here with problems?” the prostitute huffed.

“No, you relax!” Frankie replied, performing a perfect butterfly induction.

The prostitute slumped over.

The hypnotist looked at the other woman in the cell.

“Doctor Russell, I know who you are. I don’t want any trouble” she said, raising her hands.

“I know you too, Clarice. Everything is fine” Frankie assured her.

Clarice Barnes was a small time money launderer.

She visibly relaxed at Frankie’s assurance. She watched as the hypnotist whispered into the blonde’s ear, then snapped her fingers.

“What the hell happened?” The call girl demanded as she awoke from her trance.

“Shut up. My feet are filthy from losing my sandals. Lick them clean” Frankie commanded imperiously.

Frankie had slipped into full, ruthless hypnodomme mode as a way of compensating for her fear, frustration and the guilt she felt at what had happened to Xavier.

The call girl looked stunned as she helplessly began to lick the hypnotist’s feet.

“That is a lovely talent. I heard you were a true hypnotist, and a very good one” Clarice remarked.

“It does come in handy” Frankie agreed. She looked at her hands; there was no ink on them.

She vaguely remembered being fingerprinted.

“It’s electronic now” Clarice said quietly.

Frankie smiled and nodded. She closed her eyes.

Eventually, she let the blonde stop and made her sit quietly in the corner. Time passed, and an officer came and took Frankie to a phone. The hypnotist dialed from memory.

“Victoria, it’s Frankie. I know you just got in, but I really need your help, I’m in trouble...” she said.

After she was returned to the cell, the officers took Clarice to make her call.

“Come over here” Frankie instructed the call girl.

The girl was aware of her situation, and she scowled as she obeyed.

“Kneel!” Frankie ordered.

The woman sank to the hard concrete.

Frankie undid her jeans and slide them down, followed by her thong.

“Eat me, whore; make it quick” she ordered.

The call girl obeyed; she was very good at eating pussy, and Frankie orgasmed quickly.

“Mmm...mmm...good girl...sit at my feet” Frankie ordered as she pulled up and refastened her jeans.

The call girl obeyed, looking shellshocked.

Eventually, Clarice returned.

“Ok Francesca Russell, your lawyer is here” a cop said.

He took her to a small interrogation room.

Frankie smiled to see Victoria dressed in a well-tailored suit with a briefcase on the table in front of her.

“Doctor Russell” Victoria said formally.

“Hello Victoria” Frankie smiled.

Victoria looked at the police officer who’d brought Frankie in.

“Buzz off; I need to refer with my client without insects around” she said dismissively.

The officer scowled at Victoria and left.

“How are you Frankie?” Victoria asked when he’d gone.

She glanced up to be sure the camera’s recording light was off.

“I’m fine. I lost my shoes” Frankie replied, obviously still shaken.

“Don’t worry, they have almost nothing on you. A gambling charge. I’ll pay your bail and then we just catch the prosecutor away from cameras and make him drop the charges...and maybe more if he or she attractive” Victoria said slyly.

“That’s it?” Frankie asked.

“That’s it. It might take until morning to get you bail. When they interview you, tell them you were just playing a little cards. You never went past the gambling lounge.

Anton got away, by the way” Victoria said.

“He did? That’s such a relief! What about Xavier? He was a security guard, a friend of mine…he was shot” Frankie said.

“I’m sorry, I’m afraid I don’t know. I will find out if I can” Victoria replied.

“Thank you, Victoria” Frankie whispered, tearing up.

“Of course, Francesca. In addition, I did some “asking around” and I am pretty sure that the raid was arranged by the AHA” Victoria said.

“Wait…you mean…to get me? That would mean X getting shot is my fault…” Frankie said, incredulous.

“Frankie, you weren’t the only hypnotist in the establishment, and in any case it is not your fault your friend was shot, do you understand me?” Victoria said in her therapist’s voice.

Frankie took a slow, deep breath.

“Okay. Okay, Victoria” she said quietly.

“If it was the AHA, we will deal with them; but we will sort that out later. Right now, just relax and do what I tell you and you will be home soon” Victoria said confidently.

Frankie nodded, sighing with relief.

Victoria’s confidence and calm demeanor was reassuring.

“You sound like you’ve done this before” Frankie said.

“I have done… a lot of things. Everything will be okay, I promise” Victoria said, patting her hand and smiling.

Frankie actually felt warmth...and caring?... coming from the evil hypnotist.

She smiled back.

“Thank you Victoria. Thank you for coming, thank you for…everything” Frankie said with genuine sincerity.

“Don’t mention it, Francesca. True hypnotists need to look out for each other, don’t we? And honestly…things are a little hot back home and I needed to get out of town for a little while anyway. Don’t worry dear; we will sort this all out and put everyone on their knees who belongs there” Victoria said with a sly smile.

Victoria was well aware of Isabella’s arrival in New York, and had decided that leaving town would be the best option until she was ready to face the mob hypnotist on her terms and destroy her.

Frankie took a deep breath and nodded, smiling back.

After her meeting with her “attorney” an officer took Frankie back to the cell. Looking at the still-hypnotized call girl, Frankie found out her name and address, intending to send her money for servicing her. Then she wiped the young woman’s memory of being hypnotized and made her believe she had wanted to pleasure Frankie, and then put her to sleep on a bench.

Eventually, two male detectives grilled Frankie in a conference room for a couple hours.

Victoria played the part of a lawyer perfectly, and Frankie was unflappable. During the interrogation, Frankie realized how lucky she was the Xavier had stashed her purse; if she had been caught with a hundred grams of cocaine she would be in much more trouble.

After the interview, Frankie was returned to the holding cell; Clarice was still there, but he call girl had been released.

Frankie didn’t sleep much, dozing occasionally and chatting with Clarice as she spent the night in the uncomfortable cell.

The next morning, she was arraigned on several charges including illegal gambling; bail was set at $5,000.

Victoria paid her bail and drove her home.

Frankie was exhausted as she walked through the front door.

Jake and Kara were waiting for her in the living room; they both hugged and kissed her, then backed off so she could sit on the couch.

Jake handed her a bottle of water.

“Okay Frankie, clean up and get some rest. I will deal with the prosecutor tomorrow” Victoria said.

“No! I need to be in on it—“ Frankie began, rising to her feet.

“My love, you need to rest, let us—“ Jake began.

“Shut up! Go sit on the back porch!” Frankie ordered him irritably.

“Yes Mistress” Jake said, obeying immediately.

“Frankie, that wasn’t necessary. Jake loves you…and so do I. You can’t do that to me, so you are going to listen” Kara admonished her gently.

Frankie began to tremble. Kara spread her arms, and Frankie collapsed into them sobbing.

“Oh Kara, it was my fault! I took the AHA too lightly, I was reckless…people got hurt…I almost got shot…” she said crying as she finally let out her suppressed emotions.

“Shhh...it’s okay. Relax, Frankie. You are safe; it wasn’t your fault. Take a few minutes and calm down, then we will go out and you can apologize to Jake” Kara said quietly.

“Okay...” Frankie sobbed in her lover’s arms.

Victoria withdrew silently and went to the guest bathroom and turned on the hot water in the shower.

She would let Kara settle Frankie down and give them some time to collect themselves.

Victoria found that she liked Frankie more and more, and Kara as well. Both were strong women and skilled hypnotists.

What had taken place at the pool hall had drawn Victoria Dominique’s extreme displeasure.

The dark hypnotist smiled; things never went well for those who displeased Victoria Dominique.

The prosecutor wouldn’t know what hit them; after that Victoria, Frankie and Kara would make the AHA pay for their transgressions.

And, perhaps, Victoria would be able to enlist Frankie and Kara’s help with Isabella and the mob.

In Frankie’s bedroom, she lay on her huge bed, dozing in Jake’s arms; she had taken a long, hot shower before riding Jake roughly, venting her frustration and releasing her stress. Before that she had apologized to him, then kissed Kara goodbye before her girlfriend had gone home to her family.

“I’m incredibly glad you are okay, Frankie” Jake murmured.

“Thank you, Jake. I am too. When the shooting started, I was so scared…I was afraid I would never see you again. I love you, Jake” Frankie said sleepily.

“I know, Mistress. I love you too. Now go to sleep. You need your rest; you have some people to punish” Jake replied, kissing her forehead gently.

Frankie’s sharp mind was going over what she needed to do next even as she drifted off to sleep; her world had been shaken up, her friends and family under threat partially because of her own recklessness.

Doctor Francesca Russell, Hypnodomme was going to do whatever it took to set things right and protect her loved ones.