The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Frankie’s Wrath

Doctor Francesca Russell strikes back at her enemies with all of her skill and power

Frankie had risen early and performed her usual cardio followed by an hour of yoga out on the deck behind her home; an athlete her entire life, her disciplined exercise routine helped her relax and focus her mind.

The diminutive hypnotist returned to her bedroom to find her Thrall lying awake in the king-sized bed, smiling at her from beneath the bed sheet.

“Good morning, Mistress,” Jake said.

“Good morning, my love,” Frankie replied, smiling back at him.

She quickly removed her workout clothes and pulled the sheet off of Jake, revealing his sizable erection.

Frankie stared at him, her smile becoming mischievous as she reached out and began to stroke his cock; Jake closed his eyes and moaned.

Frankie continued to move her hand slowly, teasingly up and down for a moment, enjoying the complete control she had over him. Then she climbed onto the bed and unceremoniously mounted Jake’s cock; he grunted with pleasure as she began to vigorously fuck him.

Frankie was not gentle with him, twisting his nipples and pulling at his hair while loudly shrieking and moaning as she moved up and down on his shaft.

Jake enjoyed every minute of being used as his Mistress’s fuck-toy.

Frankie got off of Jake after her second orgasm, panting and sweaty; she laid beside him and pulled him on top of her.

“Get over here and fuck me,” she commanded, spreading her legs.

Normally a very sexual person, Frankie had become downright insatiable since her ordeal at the pool hall and being arrested.

Jake eagerly obeyed, sliding his cock deep inside her and thrusting enthusiastically until she was again screaming in ecstasy.

Frankie orgasmed twice more; Jake was becoming out of breath from his efforts.

“Cum now, Jake,” Frankie commanded.

Jake let out a wordless shout of ecstasy as he exploded inside her; he collapsed beside his Mistress with a chuckle, breathing heavily.

“Damn, that was wonderful Jake. Thank you,” Frankie said, running her fingers delicately along his jawline and down across his hairy, muscular chest.

“I am happy I pleased you, Mistress,” Jake replied with a grin.

“Let’s go shower,” Frankie said.

She rose and took her Thrall by the hand, leading him to the bathroom.

They got into the large shower together, and Jake began to reverently wash his Mistress’s body. Frankie was partway through returning the favor when Jake’s cock grew stiff again, and she giggled loudly when he picked her up and pinned her against the shower wall, thrusting into her again; Frankie wrapped her legs around him and screamed as he brought her quickly to another orgasm.

“Cum now, my love,” she whispered in his ear as she shuddered with pleasure.

“Yes Mistress,” Jake replied with a gasp.

After he recovered, he set Frankie gently on her feet as the warm water continued to cascade over them, steam from the heated water filling the air.

They finished washing one another, then Jake stepped from the shower. Frankie stood under the water for a moment, eyes closed and enjoying the feel of the water on her skin while Jake dried off. When he had finished, he picked up a fresh towel and Frankie stepped from the shower, allowing him to dry her off as well.

They went into the bedroom, where Jake knelt before his Mistress so she could put his brown leather slave-collar around his neck; Jake remained kneeling as he watched Frankie get dressed in jeans and a cute pink top that gave just a teasing hint of cleavage.

“I’ll have my breakfast on the deck,” Frankie said, walking barefoot from the room.

“Yes, Mistress,” Jake replied, remaining naked as he rose and followed her.

A short time later Jake served Frankie coffee, toast and fruit while she sat at a large glass patio table, checking her messages and answering patient emails on her laptop.

It was the third day since her arrest at the pool hall; while she had been quite shaken up by the ordeal, she was now at peace with what had happened, in large part thanks to long conversations with both Jake and Kara. Her Thrall-boyfriend and hypnotist-girlfriend had both helped her to process her feelings, dealing with the fear and guilt she felt, particularly at Xavier’s being shot and disappearing during the raid.

Of course, there had been plenty of passionate sex interspersed throughout their discussions of the event, which helped Frankie relax and clear her head.

In addition, Victoria Dominque had offered to use her hypnotherapy skills to help her confront and discard the negative feelings and doubts from her experience; Frankie had gratefully accepted, and Victoria proved to be a competent and skilled therapist during an intense session that ended with Frankie sobbing but feeling better.

In truth, while Frankie was actually feeling very good, refreshed and relaxed, she was also angry. She was nursing a simmering rage, ready to hit back at her enemies.

She just needed a target.

Victoria had awoken very early and gone for a five-mile run as she did six days a week, then showered and gotten dressed in a stylish plum colored pantsuit and left to meed with Julie Moss, the prosecutor assigned to Frankie’s case. The wily Doctor Dominique would be posing as Frankie’s lawyer, and she was supposed to meet Julie to discuss a plea deal; in truth, she intended to hypnotize the young assistant district-attorney and make her drop the charges against Frankie, as well as give her the name of the person who tipped off the police about the pool hall.

Victoria believed it would lead then to more members of the Anti-Hypnotist Alliance that they could punish and eliminate.

Frankie had reluctantly agreed to let Victoria handle Julie; she had wanted to do it herself, but Victoria had counseled that she let someone who was more detached and less emotionally involved handle it. Jake and Kara had agreed with Victoria, so Frankie had acquiesced.

The previous evening, Frankie had convinced Kara to go spend some time with her family, and to make up with her sister Kaylee.

“Kara, I love you. I want you to be happy, and I know you need your husband, your children in your life as much or more than me to be happy. I can tell you are miserable that you and Kaylee are at odds, and you feel like you are neglecting your family. I will not come between you and your family, Kara. Go, I will be here. I promise, it is okay,” Frankie had told her girlfriend gently.

“If you are sure you are okay… alright, thank you Frankie,” Kara had agreed, biting her lip.

She was clearly worried about Frankie, but she did need to tend to the other people in her life whom she loved.

The two hypnotists had shared a passionate kiss, then Kara had gone home.

As she was finishing her meal, her phone began to vibrate; she saw that it was her friend and cocaine dealer Anton.

“Hey Anton! How are you?” she answered cheerfully.

“Hello Francesca! I am fantastic as always. Tell me, how are you?” the man replied, genuinely concerned.

“Oh I am doing a lot better. Really. Just trying to navigate the fallout from the unpleasantness. Anton listen, I am sorry—,” Frankie began.

“Francesca! Please, I already told you that none of this was your fault; we all have enemies and many of them are the same. You were not the only hypnotist who frequented the place. Let it go, okay? For me?” Anton asked.

Frankie sighed.

“Okay…Okay, you’re right. So what can I do for you?” the hypnotist asked.

“Well, I am calling with some good news; first, one of my guys retrieved your purse, so I will get it back to you as soon as I can. Second, I will be able to analyze your drug soon; and third…I have found out where Xavier is,” Anton replied, obviously hesitant to share the last bit.

Frankie was silent for a moment, a knot forming in her stomach.

Despite what anyone said, she did feel guilty both about Xavier getting shot and that he had mysteriously vanished after saving her during the raid.

“And? Where is he? Is he okay?” she finally asked calmly.

“For the moment; I am afraid he was taken by some people waiting outside the pool hall, along with a beautiful young woman named Olivia; do you know her?” Anton asked in reply.

Frankie had met Mistress Olivia on a previous occasion at a club. She was a gorgeous, witty and intelligent black woman, known as a highly skilled and respected hypnotist who operated as a mercenary all over North America.

“Yes, I do. She is a fantastic woman; Anton, do you know why they took them? Or who took them, for that matter?” Frankie asked, her voice quiet and suddenly serious.

“As to the “who”, they were grabbed by people working for a company called World Youth Outreach Mission. WYOM for short. They are a religious-based organization who recruit and send young people all over the world to “help disadvantaged persons”, but in reality it is little more than a front for money-making scheme while pushing their religious-base agenda. They take advantage of people with no direction in their lives or nowhere to go. They are also rumored to be involved in several illegal enterprises, such as money-laundering, drugs and trafficking young children to fund their agendas. I personally don’t care about the money-laundering or drugs part, but selling children is…distasteful,” Anton said.

Frankie frowned; she found the trafficking of children horrifying. However, she couldn’t help feeling a bit hypocritical since she routinely used hypnotism turn other people into her slaves, not to mention that there was a thriving slave-market in the true hypnotism community. Deeply hypnotized, conditioned and programed people were bought and sold for exorbitant sums depending on their looks and skill sets.

Those who were sold as hypno-slaves had usually done something to draw a hypnotist’s ire; the community generally tried not to draw too much attention, and while the hypno-slave market was profitable, the volume was quite limited and the clientele very select.

“Agreed; but why grab X and Olivia?” Frankie asked, returning her attention to the matter at hand.

“Oh, that is because WYOM is also a strong supporter and ally of the Anti-Hypnotist Alliance. I believe they planned to grab you when the grabbed Olivia, and that they knew Xavier was a friend of a hypnotist…” Anton replied carefully.

Frankie frowned, fresh guilt flooding through her; they had obviously realized Elizabeth had not taken her out and had been trying to get to her.

A friend of a hypnotist…me, she thought to herself.

The hypnotist clenched her jaw, her guilt quickly being replaced by her simmering anger.

“Are do you know where they are?” Frankie asked with almost frightening calm.

“I already emailed you the address. WYOM has a building in Cleveland,” Anton replied.

“Thank you, Anton. I owe you,” Frankie replied.

“Then repay me by not doing anything rash; I know you are going to go after your friends. Francesca, they might be expecting you and it could be very dangerous. I can assist you,” Anton offered.

“Anton, I genuinely appreciate that, but this is my mess and I am going to clean it up. I will be careful, I promise,” the hypnotist replied.

“Please do, Francesca. You have many friends,” Anton said, obviously worried.

“I know, Anton. Thank you for your concern and your help. I really mean that. I will check in with you in a few days, okay?” Frankie said kindly.

“You had better, darling. Kisses,” Anton replied before hanging up.

Frankie immediately scrolled through her contacts on her phone, dialing Elizabeth Drake.

“Hello?” Elizabeth answered.

Mad scientist slave,” Frankie said firmly.

On the other end of the line, Elizabeth Drake stiffened, eyes going wide as she went into a deep hypnotic trance upon hearing Frankie speak the trigger phrase.

“I am yours to command, Mistress,” she said.

“Drop whatever you are doing and get over to my house. Now!” Frankie commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Elizabeth agreed.

Frankie disconnected the call.

“Jake, I have some tasks for you,” she said to her Thrall as she opened Anton’s email.

A short time later, Jake presented Elizabeth, who was naked except for her slave collar.

“Good morning Elizabeth. Kneel,” Frankie said, pointing to the deck at her feet.

The hypnotized woman obeyed.

“Aware!” Frankie said firmly, snapping her fingers.

Becoming conscious and aware but utterly unable to resist, Elizabeth managed a scowl.

Frankie chuckled.

“It’s frustrating doing things against your will, isn’t it?” She asked rhetorically.

Elizabeth’s scowl deepened, but she remained silent.

“Jake, go away until I want you for something” Frankie said with a dismissive wave.

“Yes Mistress” Jake said, going inside.

He was well-trained and used to his Mistress’s sometimes petulant nature, especially when she was feeling angry and guilty as she was currently.

Jake didn’t mind, and would occupy himself with a number of useful chores until his Mistress had need of him.

“Now then, let’s chat about WYOM, shall we?” Frankie said.

The hypnotist proceeded to interrogate Elizabeth about the organization and its activities; the kneeling woman had some useful information about the Cleveland WYOM office and it’s personnel.

Frankie listened carefully, filing the information in her sharp mind as a plan began to form.

“Okay, I think that’s all I need to know from you. Worship my feet, Elizabeth” Frankie ordered impetuously.

She watched with satisfaction as the once strong, independent woman immediately began to kiss, lick and suck her bare feet.

Frankie felt a familiar erotic thrill; she loved humiliating people like Elizabeth under normal circumstances, and her Dominant nature had been roused roused strongly after her call with Anton

Frankie picked up her iPad and did some research, on WYOM as well as on local journalists while Elizabeth continued her task.

“Jake!” She called ten minutes later.

“Yes, Mistress?” The tall handsome man said, coming outside immediately.

“Bring me a towel and my tallest cork wedges, then get ready and have the car waiting,” she commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Jake said, hurrying to obey.

Frankie stood and lowered her jeans and panties.

“Eat me Elizabeth,” she ordered casually.

“I will not—mmmnnf!” Elizabeth tried to protest as she pressed her face into Frankie’s wet pussy.

The hypnotist moaned and orgasmed quickly; she used the towel Jake had brought to clean herself, then pulled up her panties and jeans.

“Clean yourself and go wait in the cage until I want you” Frankie said, tossing the towel on the ground before the kneeling Elizabeth.

“Yes Mistress,” Elizabeth said sullenly.

She wiped her face, then rose and headed back to the cage Frankie kept in one of her spare bedrooms.

Jake returned and knelt before Frankie to strap sandals to her feet that added four inches to her five-foot frame; then he stood and handed his Mistress her sunglasses and the new purse she’d bought to replaced the one left behind during the raid.

Frankie walked purposefully out of the house, Jake following obediently.

She got into the passenger seat of a beautiful fully restored 1969 red Chevrolet Nova; the car had once belonged to Jake, but he had signed all of his cars over to his Mistress.

Not that he minded; Jake smiled as he got into the driver’s seat.

He lived to serve, worship and obey Frankie.

Worldly possessions no longer mattered to him.

“Jake, you will drive me to the WYOM offices,” Frankie ordered, her face impassive.

“Yes Mistress,” Jake said, entering the destination into the GPS.

Frankie pulled out her phone as he backed the car out of her driveway.

“Hello, this is Doctor Francesca Russell. Is this Shannon Patterson, the journalist? I have a story for you...” she said.

Thirty minutes later, Frankie had Jake drop her off in front of the WYOM building, then go park in a garage to wait for her call.

She took a deep breath and went inside. The lobby was well lit, with a big comfortable-looking couch and several nice arm chairs in the waiting area. A well-stocked coffee bar filled the room with a pleasant aroma of good quality coffee.

A very pretty woman in her early twenties sat behind a large, very orderly and clean desk. She had long blond hair and blue eyes, and wore a cute yellow flower print dress. Her makeup was minimal but flawless and the only jewelry she wore was simple stud earrings and a delicate gold “W” pendant.

Her desk’s name plate said “Amy Nelson”.

She has the same first name as Kara’s cute little slave-girl. Are all girls named Amy cute? Ah, to be young again, Frankie thought absently, suppressing a sigh as she admired the receptionist’s smooth skin and slender body.

“Hi! Welcome to WYOM. Can I help you?” Amy asked cheerfully.

“I’m sure you can, Amy. I need to speak with with whoever is in charge of recruiting and whoever is in charge of this office overall please,” Frankie said with a big, friendly smile.

“Do you have an appointment?” Amy asked, turning to her computer.

“I’m afraid not; this is very urgent though, so if you’d just call them I would be very grateful,” Frankie said reasonably.

“Oh, um, I’m sorry...they are very busy people and don’t have any openings today. If you’d like to leave your name and contact information, I will do my best to get you appointments as soon as possible. Assuming that you have a good reason to meet with them, of course,” Amy said.

The young woman’s smile and cheerful demeanor was intact, but it had become brittle, a hint of condescension coming through.

“I’m afraid my reasons are private, and I’d really like to take care of this now. Please make the calls,” Frankie said, an edge creeping into her voice.

“I’m sorry ma’am, but that’s just not possible; please write down your name and contact information and what this is concerning, and I’ll pass it along” Amy said, her cheerfulness replaced by a dismissive tone.

Frankie was not used to being dismissed.

“Amy, look at me. Look into my eyes…,” Frankie said in a soft but firm voice.

She opened her eyes wide and stared at Amy.

“Excuse me...oh!” Amy said, gasping when her pale blue eyes met Frankie’s rich brown ones.

“That’s it, just look. Keep looking...deep...deep into my eyes…,” Frankie said, leaning closer so her gaze filled Amy’s vision.

“I...What? Ma’am, please just write—,“ Amy stammered, confused by Frankie’s actions.

“Relax Amy...relax, everything is okay...just keep looking into my eyes...deep into my eyes...relaxing more and more with each word I speak...that’s it...so relaxed Amy...you can’t look away” Frankie purred in a soothing monotone.

“I...I...wait, stop…,” Amy said, sudden panic in her voice.

Her eyes were riveted to Frankie’s; she couldn’t look away, no matter how hard she tried.

A wave of relaxation washed over her as Frankie’s voice penetrated her mind.

“You are sooooo relaxed Amy...you are sleepy... so sleepy, you cannot stay awake. SLEEP!” Frankie said firmly.

She snapped her fingers next to Amy’s head and the young woman’s eyes slammed shut.

Frankie smiled with satisfaction as Amy slumped in her chair.

“Can you hear me, Amy?” The hypnotist asked.

“Yes,” Amy murmured.

“Good girl. Listen to me very, very carefully…,” Frankie began.

She proceeded to deepen Amy’s trance before giving her suggestions to make her utterly unable to resist Frankie’s orders.

“Amy, open your eyes. Tell me who is in charge of recruiting and who manages this office,” She commanded the young woman.

“Alicia Halverson is our head of recruiting. Jeremy Wilcox is the site Manager,” Amy said in a dazed voice.

“Excellent. Are they both here now?”

“Yes,” Amy said.

“Good. You will tell me where their offices are” Frankie commanded.

Amy obeyed, giving the hypnotist directions to both offices.

“Good girl. Now get up and get me a cup of coffee. A little cream, no sugar,” Frankie ordered next.

“Yes Ma’am” Amy said.

The hypnotized woman rose and returned a moment later with a to-go cup, complete with lid.

“When I go upstairs, you will cancel all of Ms. Halverson and Mr. Wilcox’s appointments. Act completely normal while you’re doing it. Then you will awaken and forget I was here and everything that happened while you were hypnotized. However, when a journalist named Shannon Patterson comes in you will send her right up to Mr. Wilcox’s office. Understand?” Frankie asked.

“Yes Ma’am,” Amy said.

Frankie turned without another word and headed to the elevator sipping her coffee.

As she walked away, the hypnotized Amy called up Alicia Halverson’s schedule on her monitor and dialed her first appointment, due in an hour.

“Hello Mr. Anderson? This is Amy with WYOM…” she said

Frankie smiled upon hearing the hypnotized receptionist obey her commands as she waited for the elevator. She took another sip of coffee as she stepped into the elevator and hit the button for Alicia’s floor.

Frankie stepped off the elevator and walked down the hallway. Alicia’s office was at the very end. Before reaching the door she pulled her beautiful, enormous diamond solitaire pendant from her purse.

Frankie finished her coffee and set the cup on the floor next to the door, then knocked lightly.

“Yes...?” Came a muffled female voice.

Frankie took a deep breath and focused, then walked confidently into the room.

“Hello Alicia. I’m Francesca,” She said cheerfully.

“Uh, hi...can I help you?” The obviously confused woman asked.

She was well-dressed, in a short black skirt and white designer blouse, along with expensive black high heeled Jimmy Choo pumps. She had long curly red hair and brown eyes, with a pretty face and curvy figure.

“You can, actually. You see, I’m a diamond dealer and I’m very interested in investing in your program,” Frankie said, moving to stand directly across the desk from Alicia.

“I...excuse me? Do we have an appointment?” Alicia asked, still trying to process the situation.

“We do now. You are going to be very interested in what I have to say,” Frankie said in her most hypnotic voice.

“I am? You- you’re a diamond dealer?” Alicia asked skeptically.

She eyed Frankie up and down, frowning at the simple cork wedge and jeans and plain top; Frankie’s makeup was perfectly done, but she didn’t wear any jewelry except a gold anklet and a pair of small sapphire earrings.

“I am indeed. Have a look at this,” Frankie said, smoothly raising her hand.

Her pendant dangled at Alicia’s eye-level, glittering as it turned slowly at the end of its delicate gold chain.

The red-haired executive gasped despite her skepticism; the diamond was huge and clear, obviously of exceptional quality.

“That’s...wow, that’s beautiful!” She said, impressed despite the strange situation.

Alicia loved diamonds and jewelry; she currently wore a magnificent diamond bracelet, matching earrings and her engagement ring was an impressive 2-carat stone.

“It is very beautiful...see how it sparkles...especially when it moves...” Frankie said, her voice powerful and soothing.

The diamond began to swing gently back and forth before Alicia’s eyes, seemingly of its own volition; the hypnotist’s hand didn’t even twitch.

The huge stone reflected the office lights in a dazzling manner.

“Yes it is beautiful ;amazing quality…so, uh your name is...Francesca?” Alicia asked, her eyes drawn the the diamond.

She was now intrigued by the possibility that this woman had serious money to invest.

WYOM was always interested in wealthy people who wanted to invest and didn’t care how profits were made.

“Just relax, Alicia...relax and watch the beautiful, expensive diamond swinging back and forth…relaxing deeper as you watch it…back…and forth…,” Frankie continued.

The pendant continued to swing.

Back and forth.

“Relax…wait, what? O-Okay…you have convinced me to…to hear you out,” Alicia said, her eyes drawn to the beautiful gem.

Alicia didn’t realize the danger until it was too late.

“Thats it; very good…just keep watching the beautiful gem and listen to my voice…you are feeling very relaxed…it feels so good to keep watching the diamond swing back and forth…you cannot take your eyes off of it…you must keep watching it swinging back…and forth…,” Frankie continued.

“Wait a minute...n-no, are y-you trying to hyp-hypnotize me…stop…,” Alicia stammered a moment as Frankie’s skillful induction began to overwhelm her.

She tried to look away from the sparkling gemstone but found she could not. She helplessly continued to watch it swinging.

Back and forth.

“You are so relaxed…you are getting sleepy…the sound of my voice is very soothing…your eyelids are getting heavy…even as you continue to watch the diamond…back and forth…relaxing deeper…deeper with every swing, relaxing deeper with every word I speak…your eyelids are very heavy, Alicia…,” Frankie continued.

“N-No…stop…you…you can’t…,” Alicia mumbled weakly as her eyelids began to droop even as her brown eyes were still glued to the gemstone, following it briskly back and forth.

A feeling of intense relaxation washed over her as the tension left her body; Alicia whimpered as she slumped in her comfortable, expensive office chair.

“You are so sleepy, Alicia; I am going to count back from five, and when I say “one” you will fall deep asleep. You will be hypnotized. Five…relaxing more and more…four…you are so sleepy…three…your eyelids are very heavy…two…you cannot stay awake…so sleepy…the harder you fight to keep your eyelids open the heavier they become…one, go deep asleep now, Alicia. You are hypnotized!” Frankie declared.

The redheaded executive fell silent, eyes slamming shut and her head nodding.

Smiling, Frankie lowered the pendant and put it in her pocket.

“Now we can have a nice little chat,” the hypnotist said with a satisfied smirk.

Ten minutes later, Frankie walked out of Alicia’s office, the still deeply entranced woman following her obediently…

Jeremy Wilcox had it all; great paying job, beautiful wife, cars, big house, women on the side.

He was a handsome man of thirty two; tall and fit, he had short brown hair and blue eyes. He was well-educated and always well dressed. He was also an arrogant, sexist egomaniac, who had no problem exploiting anyone he came in contact with to get richer.

He was reading over some reports from his underlings when his secretary Misty, called his desk phone.

“Hi Misty, what’s up?” He said answering the phone.

“Mr. Wilcox, there is a Doctor Francesca Russell here to see you. She was sent by the corporate office” twenty-year old Misty said.

Her voice sounded a bit stiff and less bubbly than usual, he noted.

Oh well, she’s probably exhausted from all the great cock I’ve been giving her lately, he thought to himself with a smirk.

“Oh yeah? Ok, send her on in” he said amiably.

I hope she’s hot, he thought.

He wasn’t exactly disappointed when Frankie walked in; she was a beautiful woman, but close to his mom’s age he judged.

In truth, at fifty-nine, Frankie was almost eight years older than Jeremy’s mother.

Well at least she’s got spectacular tits for someone her age, he thought.

Frankie’s tits were large for her frame.

The hypnotist was very observant, noting that Jeremy’s eyes went immediately to her chest.

Men, she thought. So predictable and simple. This fool wouldn’t be a challenge at all.

“Hello, Mr. Wilcox. I’m Doctor Francesca Russell,” she said, extending her hand.

“Nice to meet you. So Misty said corporate sent you?” Jeremy asked, shaking her hand.

“That’s correct,” Frankie said with a big smile.

In Jeremy’s outer office, both Misty and Alicia sat quietly, deep under hypnosis and awaiting Frankie’s orders.

Moments earlier, Frankie had walked brazenly into Jeremy’s outer office and went right up to his assistant Misty as she sat behind her reception desk.

“May I help you?” the pretty young Misty had asked.

Frankie didn’t reply, raising her hand smoothly; she began to her fingers before Misty’s eyes, moving them rapidly back and forth, up and down.

“Just relax, honey…follow my fingers, hear my voice…follow my fingers back and forth and relax… up and down…relax and follow my fingers…,” she said in a firm, soothing voice.

Misty looked confused.

“I, um, what?” she asked, eyes reflexively following Frankie’s fingers.

“That’s it…feeling so relaxed…sleepy…eyelids heavy…and, SLEEP!” Bella said firmly.

She snapped her fingers in front of Misty’s eyes.

The receptionist looked startled, then her eyes had closed and she slumped over her desk, hypnotized.

Frankie quickly deepened her trance, then had the receptionist call Jeremy Wilcox.

After the call was finished, Frankie then ordered Alicia to come into the room and sit in the chair opposite Misty.

“Do not move or speak until I give you further instructions,” Frankie had commanded the pair.

“Please, sit. Can I offer you a drink?” Jeremy asked pleasantly.

“I’m fine, thank you. I’m sure you’re wondering why I’m here,” Frankie said, sitting.

“I am; what can I do for you, doctor?” Jeremy asked.

Again his eyes flicked to Frankie’s teasing bit of cleavage, her fair lightly freckled skin promising what was under her top.

“I’m a psychologist. The company hired me to do evaluations of all management personnel” Frankie explained in her professional voice.

“Oh? That’s new. No memo or warning?” He asked.

Again, his eyes strayed to her tits.

“No, they didn’t want anyone getting nervous, and the evaluations are more accurate if they are a surprise; people are more honest,” Frankie explained with a disarming smile.

“Fine with me, I like surprises” Jeremy said.

He smiled at Frankie; she recognized it as the insincere smile of a man trying to charm her.

Perfect, she thought.

“That’s good. So, I don’t want to take up too much time with this consultation, I know you are busy,” Frankie said.

“Oh, I’m the boss. Take all the time you need, Francesca” Jeremy said, eyes again going to her tits.

“Doctor Russell will be fine” Frankie said, but with a smile.

“Certainly Doctor; anything you say” Jeremy said smoothly.

You have no idea, asshole, she thought.

“Thank you. Now then...let’s start with how long you’ve been the manager at this site” Frankie said.

“Not long enough; this is the first time they’ve sent me a beautiful woman” he replied playfully.

Frankie snorted.

Trying to flatter the old cougar, are we? She thought with disdain.

She giggled, acting like the complement made her happy.

“Thank you, Jeremy. So how long is it then?” She asked.

“Well I don’t usually talk about that so early in a relationship...oh, you mean how long have I been manager? I have run this place for four years” Jeremy said with a grin.

Frankie chuckled.

“Well, It would only be fair to share, since you keep looking at my...assets. You know, you should be careful around me” Frankie said playfully.

“Oh, why is that?”

“Because among my many talents, I’m a hypnotist, I can hypnotize anyone instantly...by showing them my breasts” Frankie said slyly.

She was planning to use an induction she hadn’t tried before; a day earlier she had read a paper by a student at Boise State University who claimed to have used her tits as the focus in a surprise induction. The paper was detailed and sounded entirely plausible, and had been validated by a local hypnotist named Deborah Scott.

Frankie had laughed; she loved the idea, thinking it would be sneaky and fun to try out.

Most men would have no chance of resisting it, especially not pigs like Jeremy Wilcox.

In addition, Frankie wanted to see his reaction to mention of hypnosis.

“I...excuse me?” Jeremy said, startled.

“I can hypnotize you instantly by showing you my bare breasts, Jeremy. One look and you’ll go instantly into a hypnotic trance,” Frankie said confidently.

“I...see. So you’re a hypnotist...with hypnotic tits? I’d like to see that” he replied with a grin.

Frankie was relieved; Wilcox was obviously not a part of the AHA.

“No you wouldn’t; you would become my slave,” Frankie said matter-of-factly.

“Oh yes, I would love to see your tits, Doctor. I think I can manage not to go under your spell” he replied cockily.

“I very serious, Jeremy. You would seriously regret it; one look and you will fall instantly under my power. You’d be mine, and I could make you do anything I wanted,” Frankie said sweetly.

“Bullshit. Prove it,” Jeremy challenged.

“Jeremy if you look at my bare tits, you will be instantly hypnotized. You really don’t want that...do you?” Frankie asked quietly.

“Sure, I’ll give it a try,” he challenged, obviously hoping she would actually do it.

He flushed red in anticipation.

He thinks he’s playing some king of game of chicken, the idiot, Frankie thought.

“All I’d have to do is pull down my top...” she said softly.

Frankie reached up and idly toyed with her shirt, tugging gently at the collar.

Jeremy grinned, licking his lips...

Frankie dropped her hand into her lap.

“I’m sorry but my tits are just too much for you to handle. Too powerful. Too hypnotic. You’d become my helpless, obedient slave,” Frankie said.

She spoke calmly and matter-of-factly, her words going into Jeremy’s subconscious.

He looked disappointed.

“I can handle your tits, lady” he replied, a bit exasperated.

He flushed again , obviously turned on, worked up by the conversation.

Just as the wily hypnotist has planned.

“No you can’t,” Frankie said smugly.

She abruptly stood.

“I’ll be in touch,” she said, turning and walking toward the door.

“Hey! You tease! What the hell?” Jeremy sputtered.

“You want to see my tits so badly don’t you Jeremy? Even if it meant becoming hypnotized, becoming enslaved against your will?” Frankie asked over her shoulder.

“Whatever; I’m calling corporate, this is ridiculous. Some MILF that should be happy a guy like me even wants to see her titties,” he said arrogantly.

He picked up his phone and began to dial.

Frankie stopped; she pulled down her top and let her breasts spill out, then turned around.

“Jeremy, look!” She said firmly.

She cupped her tits, squeezed them together then let go, giving them a little bounce.

“Whaaaaaa—,“ he said as he looked up from his phone.

His eyes went wide, then slammed shut as he went instantly into hypnosis upon seeing Frankie’s tits.

“Told ya!” Frankie said, fixing her top.

She walked up to Jeremy’s desk and hung up his phone.

“Ok Mr. Ladies’ man, listen very carefully…,” Frankie began.

Ten minutes later, Frankie was sitting across from Jeremy at his desk. Smirking, she casually raised her hand and gave a loud SNAP!

Jeremy started awake. He blinked and looked around.

“What the hell?” He said.

The last thing he remembered was Frankie teasing him and walking away.

“You got what you wanted, Jeremy” Frankie said.

“Excuse me?” He said, rubbing his eyes.

“I showed you my tits...and now you are my slave,” Frankie said, grinning.

“What? Bullshit. I didn’t see anything…,” he protested.

“You did. You looked right at my bare tits and got hypnotized instantly,” Frankie explained.

“Right. You’re nuts lady. Cute for an older woman, but crazy. I bet you aren’t even a psychologist,” Jeremy scoffed.

“I am actually an M.D. as well as a Master Hypnotist” Frankie said calmly.

“You’re no hypnotist; besides, hypnosis is lame shit you see at the fair,” Jeremy snorted.

“Oh really?” Frankie said with a raised eyebrow.

“Yeah. Now get out of my office before I call the cops,” Jeremy said.

“Go ahead,” Frankie challenged him.

“You want it, you got it. You know I would’ve pity fucked you, you’re hot for an older woman,” he said, reaching for his phone.

“Jeremy, the phone receiver is too heavy for you to pick up. Much too heavy; you cannot lift it” Frankie said firmly.

“Oh, ok you’re giving me a sugges—“ he started to scoff; he paused, frowning as he tried to pick up his desk phone.

He found he could not.

It was too heavy.

“What the hell?!” He demanded.

“It’s called a post-hypnotic suggestion. I gave you a few while you were hypnotized,” Frankie explained with a smile.

“No! That’s impossible!” Jeremy protested.

“Is it? Stand up and strip naked,” Frankie ordered him casually.

“You wish! I’m—,“ Jeremy began.

He looked stunned as he rose, compelled to obey Frankie’s orders.

“Yes?” Frankie asked innocently as she watched his clothes come off.

It wasn’t long before Jeremy was completely naked.

Frankie grinned at his average-sized cock, which slowly became erect, despite his anger and embarrassment.

“Not as impressive as you implied” she said with a giggle.

Jeremy flushed red.

“Bitch!” He said loudly.

His composure gone, he moved around his desk with a raised fist.

“Freeze,” Frankie said casually.

Jeremy suddenly couldn’t move a muscle as her command echoed in his mind and forced him to hold still.

Jeremy let out a wordless yell of frustration.

“You were going to hit a five foot 105-pound “old woman”? What a tough guy!” Frankie mocked him.

“Listen, you had better stop this right now!” he fumed.

“Oh? Or what?” Frankie asked.

“I will beat your ass!” Jeremy said, his frustration boiling over as he tried to move.

The hypnotist laughed mockingly. She was enjoying toying with him.

“What you will do is Kneel!” Frankie said forcefully.

Jeremy looked mortified as he sank to his knees.

Frankie rose and walked up to Jeremy, looking down at him with an evil smile.

“How’s it feel, to be helpless? At another person’s mercy?” She asked.

“Why are you doing this?” Jeremy asked, fear suddenly entering his voice.

“Because you deserve it; this WYOM is corrupt, rotten; it’s a cult that preys on young impressionable people, as well as working with the Anti-Hypnotist Alliance,” Frankie said.

“The Anti-Hypnotist what? What the fuck are you talking about?” Jeremy said, confused.

“Obviously you are no more than a middle manager; you probably just handle low-level drug and money laundering stuff, right?” Frankie asked casually.

“What? I…I, no I just manage this office…,” Jeremy stammered.

“Save it, asshole. I don’t care about you. I can make you tell me the truth; anything you have I can take. Just like I took your freedom, your very will” Frankie said with a laugh.

“You fucking cunt! I-I’ll- I’m going to—“ he exploded, sputtering angrily.

He tried desperately to stand but couldn’t.

“What? You can’t even stand up, unless I give permission. And you will address me as ‘Mistress’ got it, slave,” Frankie said haughtily.

“Yes Mistress” he mumbled, defeated.

“What was that?” Frankie asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” he repeated.

“Louder, slave” she commanded.

“Yes Mistress!” Jeremy said loudly.

“Again! Louder!” Frankie said firmly.

“YES MISTRESS!” Jeremy yelled.

“Better. You need to learn your place. Crawl over here and kiss my feet,” Frankie commanded.

Jeremy obeyed, kissing her feet and sandals.

Frankie moved behind his desk and touched the intercom.

“Misty, Alicia you will come in here, now,” Frankie commanded.

A moment later the two attractive women entered the room.

“On your knees, both of you,” Frankie commanded.

Alicia and Misty knelt beside one another.

The hypnotist surveyed her three victims and smiled.

“Now then; Alicia you are in charge of “recruitment”, correct?” Frankie asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” the red-haired woman answered.

“And are you privy to secret projects, such as activities coordinated with the Anti-Hypnotist Alliance?” Frankie asked next.

“Yes, Mistress,” Alicia replied.

“Excellent. Tell me, do you have two prisoners hidden in this building? A man named Xavier and a woman named Olivia?” Frankie asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” Alicia answered.

“What are you planning to do with them?” Frankie asked.

“They are being held until a specialist from the AHA comes to interrogate them in few days,” Alicia replied.

“I see. Can you have them brought here?” Frankie inquired.

The sexy hypnotist walked around the two kneeling women, casually caressing first Misty’s cheek then Alicia’s while Jeremy crawled at her feet, continuing to kiss.

“Yes, Mistress,” Alicia said yet again.

“Excellent. I had a feeling you were the one who would be the most useful. You will get on the phone and have Xavier and Olivia brought to this office in one hour,” Frankie commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Alicia said, rising and moving to the desk.

Frankie watched as Alicia made a call and directed that the two prisoners be brought to Jeremy’s office as Frankie had instructed.

After she hung up, Frankie commanded Misty and Alicia to strip naked.

Frankie got out her phone and started the camera; she proceeded to direct Alicia, Jeremy and Misty through a threesome that included both women riding Jeremy’s cock, him tit-fucking Misty and shooting his load on her tits, him ass-fucking them both, Alicia and Jeremy licking Misty’s asshole, and ended with Alicia sucking Jeremy’s cock and him cumming in her face.

Frankie used the power of her hypnotic suggestions to make sure they all enjoy it immensely.

Once she was satisfied with the footage, she had them all shower in Jeremy’s private bathroom and put themselves back together.

Checking the time, she had about thirty minutes until Shannon Patterson arrived; she needed to give the trio some final suggestions before she

“All of you listen to me very, very carefully,” she began.

A short time later, Frankie watched from the passenger seat of the red Nova as the reporter she had contacted, Shannon Patterson, went into WYOM with her cameraman; the beautiful car was parked down the block; Jake sat in the driver’s seat, and in the back seat were Xavier and Olivia, who had been delivered to Jeremy’s office after the orgy Frankie had directed.

Both looked a little haggard, but otherwise not too worse for wear; they were wearing simple brown pants and shirts, and had marks on their wrists and ankles from where they’d been bound.

The journalist had been told that two high ranking WYOM executives wanted to give her an all-access interview about the organization.

Shannon was going to find Jeremy Wilcox and Alicia Halverson to be extremely open, honest and polite; they would eagerly answer any question the reporter asked completely truthfully, even the ones concerning the company’s illegal activities.

All completely against their wills, of course. The two executives would have no idea why they were being so truthful with a reporter, or why they gave an interview in the first place, considering the massive damage their answers would do to the outreach group.

Frankie grinned; her wrath was finally cooling. Once she put the video of Alicia, Misty and Jeremy on the internet, she would be satisfied with her vengeance on WYOM for taking Xavier.

Alicia, Jeremy and Misty had no conscious memory of Frankie or being hypnotized, and Frankie had commanded Jeremy to log into the building’s server, and as the site manager use his authority to erase all the security camera footage that had been recorded during Frankie’s visit.

“Are you sure neither one of you want to go to the hospital? X, you were shot,” Frankie said, turning toward the passengers in the back as Jake pulled away from the curb.

“I am okay, Doctor Russell. Really; they had a doctor come in and take out the bullet. It didn’t hit anything vital, and they actually took pretty good care of us,” Xavier replied.

“I am fine, other than starving. The food they gave us was terrible. I would like to stop by my hotel room and get my things, if possible…and then a drink or three,” Olivia replied politely.

She was a beautiful woman of thirty-seven, six inches taller than Frankie with flawless dark skin and deep brown eyes. Her black naturally curly hair was several inches long on top and shaved along the sides and back. She was slender and graceful, and carried herself with poise and dignity.

Olivia was a true hypnotist who had been at the pool hall during the raid, talking to a prospective client about a job. She had been grabbed by goons working for Alicia Halverson after fleeing out the back when the shooting started. She and Frankie had met briefly once before, and they shared a mutual respect.

“Olivia, I have a full bar at my home, and you are both welcome to come stay with me as long as you like. X, I am going to have a look at your wound when we get there,” Frankie said.

“Of course, Doctor Russell,” Xavier replied, smiling.

“I can’t thank you enough for coming to get us, Doctor Russell. I am in your debt,” Olivia replied, also flashing a dazzling smile.

“Forget it; Xavier is a friend and you are a fellow hypnotist. No way was I going to leave you at the mercy of the AHA. And call me “Frankie”, both of you. Please,” Frankie replied.

Frankie had Jake stop by the RItz-Carlton where Olivia had a suite, and commanded him to accompany her up to her room after she explained to the front desk clerk she had been mugged.

Olivia returned to the car twenty minutes later dressed in a short black dress and tall black heels; Jake was carrying her two large suitcases, which he placed in the trunk.

A short time later they were all back at Frankie’s house; Olivia and Xavier were both exhausted and hungry. Frankie had Jake order some food to be delivered while she gave both of her guests a physical examination. They seemed more or less fine, with some minor bruising and abrasions and mild dehydration. They showered while they waited for food to arrive, Frankie helping Xavier so he didn’t get his wound wet. After he had showered, she checked the injury and made certain it didn’t look infected, then applied fresh bandages.

When the food arrived Olivia and Xavier both ate ravenously, having not been fed well during their captivity; after they had eaten the fatigue really set in, so Frankie got them set up in spare bedrooms.

“Thank you for coming for me, Frankie,” Xavier said as the tiny hypnotist covered him with a blanket.

“Thank you for protecting and saving me, Xavier,” she replied softly.

Frankie bent and kissed him gently on the lips.

“Get some rest; I will have dinner for you when you wake up,” she said with a smile.

Xavier smiled back and closed his eyes.

He was asleep before she left the room.

Olivia too had gone right to sleep after thanking Frankie for rescuing her.

“Really, it was my pleasure Olivia. We will talk after you rest,” Frankie told her.

After they were settled, Frankie was still keyed-up and excited from her adventure. She quickly stripped and sat naked on the couch in her living room where her Thrall was standing quietly, awaiting her orders.

“Jake, get those clothes off and eat me,” she commanded unceremoniously.

“Yes, Mistress,” Jake said, immediately starting to undress.

A moment later Frankie was leaning back, eyes closed and moaning softly as Jake knelt before her, also naked except for his collar, enthusiastically eating her delicious pussy.

She hypnotist orgasmed three times before telling Jake to stop and fetch her a scotch.

Frankie sat sipping the drink as she relaxed; she picked up her phone and texted Anton that she was okay and had succeeded in rescuing Xavier and Olivia.

Looking up, she saw Jake standing quietly awaiting orders, his cock still stiff.

“Jake my love, you may kneel and masturbate to me. You will repeat “I must obey Frankie” as you so so, and cum when you are ready,” she said, with a smirk.

“Thank you Mistress,” Jake said, sinking to his knees.

He began to stroke his cock quickly.

Frankie went back to her phone.

“I must obey Frankie….,” Jake chanted, fucking his fist.

It wasn’t long before he shot his load on the carpet with a grunt.

Jake rose and went to get a towel to clean up his mess; he was down on all fours doing so when the front door opened and Victoria Dominique strode in, smiling triumphantly.

Tanya obediently followed behind her Mistress.

“Well, I am glad to see things are back to normal here,” she said with a chuckle as she looked at the naked Frankie sitting on the couch while Jake dutifully cleaned the carpet.

“Victoria! How did it go?” Frankie asked cheerfully.

“Very well, thank you; Julie Moss wasn’t much of a challenge to hypnotize, and she needed a lot of instruction in proper foot-worship. However, the charges against you have been dropped. You are in the clear,” Victoria replied with a wicked smile.

“Thank you so much Victoria!” Frankie said, rising.

She moved to the taller hypnotist and wrapped her in a tight hug.

Victoria paused for an instant; displays of affection were still somewhat foreign to her.

However, she had begun to soften lately and her time around Frankie had helped the process further.

Victoria returned her friend’s hug, awkwardly at first; however, she quickly allowed herself to relax and enjoyed the embrace.

“Jake, get up and fetch Victoria a scotch,” Frankie ordered, stepping back.

“Oh thank you, that sounds lovely,” Victoria said, kicking off her heels.

Tanya immediately picked them up and took them to the guest room Victoria was staying in as Jake moved to obey his Mistress.

“So tell me, what did you get up to today?” Victoria asked as she and Frankie sat on the couch.

“Well it was actually a rather interesting day…,” Frankie began.

Jake brought Victoria her drink, then knelt and started to rub Frankie’s feet; Tanya returned and knelt and began to massage her Mistress’s feet as well.

Victoria listened for an hour as Frankie explained everything the had taken place at the WYOM building.

By then it was late afternoon; Jake paused his foot massage and refilled both women’s drinks, then went to start the grill; he would be barbecuing for everyone that even at his Mistress’s command.

“Francesca! You should not have gone alone! That was a bit reckless,” Victoria admonished when Frankie had finished her story.

Frankie grinned.

“I know, I know…but it felt so fucking good,” she said, sipping her scotch.

Victoria sighed, then smiled back.

“I understand. Still, I am very glad that you are safe. And well done!” she said, holding up her glass.

Frankie clinked hers against it.

“So did Julie have any useful information?” Frankie asked.

“Well, among other things she did reveal that the police were tipped off by a man named Theodore Hampton…,” Victoria replied with a raised eyebrow.

“Hampton? So it was the AHA!” Frankie exclaimed.

“Indeed; and get this, Theodore Hampton not only is an investor in WYOM, but he owns a major stake in a casino in Cleveland,” Victoria replied.

“Really? Oh Victoria, we have to bring him down!” Frankie said excitedly.

“Slow down, dear. We will; but we are going to take it very slowly and be very careful. Aren’t we?” Victoria replied in her therapist’s voice.

“Yes, Doctor Dominique,” Frankie said, giggling.

“We can discuss it later; we have your friends to entertain when they get up and some celebrating to do,” Victoria replied.

“We have at least an hour before dinner…” the naked Frankie said slyly.

“Indeed,” Victoria replied with a sultry look.

She took Frankie’s glass and set them both on the coffee table, then began to remove her clothes.

A moment later the two hypnotists were intertwined on the couch passionately kissing and fondling one another.

After they had brought each other to orgasm a couple times, Frankie and Victoria got dressed in robes and went out on the deck to relax while Tanya and Jake prepared dinner.

Frankie called Kara, who came over with her slave Amy; she also called and triggered her ex-husband Richard, commanding him to come over as well.

She also had Jake fetch Elizabeth Drake from her cage to help with dinner.

Eventually Olivia and Xavier both emerged from their rooms, refreshed from their naps, and joined them on the deck; Amy and Richard served drinks, and the group had a good time getting to know one another over a fantastic steak dinner Jake had prepared.

Victoria, Frankie and Kara all found that they liked Olivia; she well-spoken and polite, witty and intelligent. The gorgeous black woman was originally from Canada, and had been a hypnotist-for-hire for the past twelve years after discovering her talent for hypnotism by accident while playing around with her roommate at the time.

As the evening went on and the alcohol continued to flow, the amount of clothing the group wore began to diminish; they did body shots, and commanded the slaves to get naked. Soon, they were worshipping the hypnotists’ feet, and Frankie commanded Elizabeth to suck Xavier’s cock. It wasn’t long after that Olivia and Victoria took turns riding the handsome and rugged Richard as he sat in a deck chair.

The party transitioned to a full-blown orgy as it moved inside the house.

“Oh yes! Yes! Eat me slut!” Victoria said loudly.

The stunningly beautiful hypnotist was naked, grinding her pussy on the face of Doctor Elizabeth Drake who was also naked and laying on Frankie’s couch.

At the other end of the large sectional sat Frankie, casually making out with Kara while Jake knelt and ate his Mistress’s pussy. Amy was on her knees, dutifully licking Kara’s pussy.

Across the room on a recliner, Olivia was vigorously riding Richard’s cock. Xavier had Tanya bent over the couch, fucking her enthusiastically.

It was after 1:00 am. The party hardly slowed down, a decadent and depraved orgy filled with alcohol and sexual domination, along with a bit of cocaine from Frankie’s stash.

“I’m going to get some air,” Victoria announced after cumming several times on Elizabeth’s face.

The dark hypnotist unceremoniously got off Elizabeth and strode toward the door completely naked except her two-thousand dollar heels.

“May I join you?” Frankie asked.

She had extricated herself from the orgy; the others were either dozing or still going at it.

“Of course, dear,” Victoria said, smiling.

Frankie paused long enough to put on her tall wedge sandals and nothing else, then followed Victoria out on the porch.

They stood quietly for a moment, enjoying the cool night air on their bare skin.

Victoria and Frankie had both been surprised at how much they had in common. Both were doctors; Victoria a PhD in psychology while Frankie was an M.D. Psychiatrist.

They had both gone into hypnotherapy for different reasons, but both ultimately ending up as true Hypnodommes who took what they wanted and dominated whomever they chose as their powers grew.

“What a lovely evening; are you up for a walk?” Victoria asked.

“Absolutely” Frankie agreed.

The two naked hypnotists strode boldly down the sidewalk, the moonlight shining on their sexy naked bodies.

“Victoria I have to say, I have enjoyed having you here. I can’t thank you enough for all you have done for me,” Frankie said quietly.

“I normally work alone, but this has been a joy for me. I am truly glad to be of help, Francesca. You are an incredible hypnotist and an amazing woman, ” Victoria replied, taking Frankie’s hand.

They walked a few blocks, and were on their way back when Victoria noticed two young men in the window of a house three down from Frankie’s. Both of them had their phones out, filming the two naked women.

They were trying to be subtle, but little got past the sharp eye of Victoria Dominique.

“It appears we have some admirers,” Victoria said, nodding.

Both the boys ducked down as Frankie looked.

“You do anyway. I’m sure they were looking at you; you are so fucking gorgeous,” Frankie said.

“Nonsense, you are a very sexy woman Francesca, and you know it too. Don’t act modest with me,” Victoria chided playfully.

“Yes, Doctor Dominique,” Frankie replied, chuckling.

She smacked Victoria’s bare ass, and both women giggled.

“How about we make their night?” Victoria asked slyly, walking across the grass to the boys’ window.

Frankie smiled and followed; Victoria was a kindred spirit when it came to spontaneous behavior.

Victoria tapped gently on the glass; a moment later one of the boys peeked over the window sill, then ducked back down.

“Come on boys, we know you saw us. We just want to chat...” Victoria cooed.

After a moment two reasonably handsome and slightly nerdy teenage boys rose into view, wearing jeans and t-shirts.

One opened the window a bit.

“Uh, hi?” He said timidly.

“Hello boys. We saw you filming us; like what you see?” Frankie asked, casually turning around so they could see her entire body.

“Oh yeah!” The other boy said.

“How flattering. Would you both do me a favor? Look into my eyes...” Victoria said in her powerful, seductive hypnotist’s voice.

Both boys met her gaze, her magnificent purple eyes shining in the moonlight.

“That’s it just keep looking” she purred.

“Her eyes…they are purple…,” one of the boys said in awe.

“Yes, they are…beautiful purple…so relaxing to just stare into…relaxing deeper…as they draw you in…deeper…relax…relaxing more and more with every word I speak…you are both feeling very, very relaxed…keep looking deeper and deeper into my beautiful eyes…you cannot move…you must simply continue to stare into my eyes…you are completely relaxed…you are hypnotized,” Victoria declare.

Both young men were silent, eyes wide and staring as they fell deeply under the hypnotic power of Victoria Dominique.

She turned to Frankie and winked; the shorter hypnotist blew her a kiss.

“What are your names and ages?” Victoria asked the two dazed boys.

“Ben, eighteen,” one said.

“Kyle, eighteen,” said the other.

Victoria looked at her companion, raising an eyebrow.

“Age of consent is sixteen in Ohio, so they are plenty old enough,” Frankie said with a smirk.

“Well then, I believe we will be doing these awkward young “men” a favor...boys, would you like to fuck us?” Victoria asked her entranced subjects crudely.

“Yes!” Both answered enthusiastically at the same time.

“Are you virgins?” She asked.

“Yes,” they both answered simultaneously.

“Oh yes, they need us desperately,” Frankie laughed.

“You will let us in,” Victoria commanded.

The boys opened the window and Frankie and Victoria climbed inside.

An hour later they climbed out, leaving the now thoroughly educated and exhausted young men asleep.

Victoria had made them obedient sex-slaves, and she and Frankie had used the eager teens vigorously. Various positions, pussy eating, foot and ass-worship. Victoria left them post-hypnotic suggestions to awaken happy, confident and vividly able to remember everything, but with an overwhelming compulsion keep their identities a secret if they wanted to be visited again.

She also installed triggers deep in their subconscious minds that both she and Frankie could use to put them instantly under.

Frankie had filmed Victoria riding Ben’s cock with his phone so his face was visible but not hers, and Victoria had done the same with Frankie riding Kyle so they could brag to their friends.

Frankie found Kyle an excellent foot-slave, so she left him her sandals with a suggestion to lick them every night and use them as inspiration to masturbate to her.

With a laugh, Victoria did the same to Ben.

It was 3:00 am before the pair made it back to the house. Kara was asleep on the couch. Amy, Richard and Elizabeth were all asleep on the floor, and Xavier was asleep in a recliner. Olivia had retired to her guest room.

Tanya was still awake and dressed, as was Jake; the Thralls were dutifully awaiting their Mistresses’ return.

Frankie kissed Kara and gently woke her, suggesting she dress and go home to her family.

Kara smiled and sleepily agreed. Frankie woke Richard and commanded him to drive her girlfriend home, then to go back to his life until she called for him.

Kara collected Amy, pausing to kiss Frankie passionately.

“I know you want to stay, and I want you here with me. But you need to go home to your family; you love your husband and your children too, and that is wonderful. Go; I will be here when you can come to me. I love you,” Frankie said gently.

“I love you too, Frankie. I’m glad you are safe,” Kara replied.

They kissed again, then Kara left with Richard, Amy in tow.

Victoria sent Tanya to bed, while Frankie woke Elizabeth and sent her to the slave cage in the basement recreation room.

Leaving Xavier asleep where he was, Frankie invited Victoria to her bed for a quick threesome with she and Jake.

“Francesca, you are insatiable!” Victoria laughed.

“If you are too tired…,” Frankie retorted, smiling.

“Don’t be absurd!” Victoria replied, admiring Frankie’s athletic body as she followed her into her bedroom.

In her guest room, Olivia sat naked and cross-legged on the bed. She was deep in self-hypnosis, pondering her next move.

She emerged from her trance and opened her eyes, looking down at her phone.

On the screen was a message she had typed but not yet sent.

A message to Isabella Bellini.

Victoria Dominique located in University Heights, Ohio it read.

Olivia had come to Ohio pursuing Victoria Dominique on behalf of the the Italian hypnotist; she had been looking into her whereabouts at the pool hall when it was raided, and would have been handed over to the AHA if Frankie had not rescued her.

Olivia had been stunned to find out that Victoria was staying with Frankie, and now she was torn about reporting her location to Isabella, feeling that it would be betraying Frankie and placing her in danger.

However, not reporting Victoria’s location would be breaking her deal with Isabella; contracts were sacred in the hypnotism community, and breeching them was something that almost never ended well.

Especially when dealing with a hypnotist as powerful and ruthless as Isabella.

Olivia’s finger hovered over the phone as she tried to decide wether to hit “send” or “cancel”…