The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Game Night (Pt 2)

Note: This story is very obviously inspired in part by Himiringyo, thanks Baralai for a fun story!

Roomates Trish and Amanda’s apartment warming party has taken an odd turn when Trish brought out an old board game she found left behind in a closet. The girls were reluctant at first, but were clearly getting more into it as the game went on. The game has been having some sapphic and libidinous effects on the four friends playing.

Kathryn and Amanda were playing out the ‘BFF’ card and enjoying each other in a 69, while Trish and Cindy were exploring Trish’s new double-sided toy.

Trish and Cindy’s double-dildo fucking was building to a climax. As the girls were bouncing back and forth, Cindy bumped the table and knocked the die onto the floor. It rolled and landed on a 2. The tingle from rolling the die hit Cindy and sent her over the edge into a massive orgasm. This in turn set off Trish who also came, both girls grinding into each other.

Without thinking, and without even seeing how the die landed, Cindy moved her token 2 spaces and drew a card.

Wetter is better — Squirting orgasms are the best. (20 points)

Just as she finished reading the card, she came again hard from grinding on Trish. Her pussy exploded and squirted all over her friend. Her body convulsed as her pussy gushed a light, musky fluid, wetting both of them.

Her body shook as she came down from the orgasm. Small aftershocks caused a series of little squirts from her already soaked pussy.

“Holy fuck that was fucking amazing!” She said, still shaking a bit. “I’ve never squirted before, that was unreal.” She panted a bit, still coming down.

“Hey Trish, will you eat me out?” Cindy asked? Now eager to cum again soon.

“Of course!” Trish said excitedly, spurred on by her new Lipstick Lesbian persona, and moved down Cindy’s body until she nestled her head between her friend’s legs. She continued to work the didlo in and out of her own pussy while she lapped at her friend’s slit.

It didn’t take long for Cindy to build up to another orgasm, and when she came her body convulsed and her pussy gushed all over Trish’s face, who eagerly lapped it up.

“Oh my god, you taste delicious!” Trish exclaimed.

Cindy tried to reply, but her body was still twitching and squirting the last bits of her orgasm. When she finally came down she was panting heavily.

“Whew, <breathe, breathe>, that was hands down the best orgasm I have ever had in my life! I fucking love you Trish!” She grabbed her friend and kissed her deeply.

At the same time, Kathryn and Amanda also both came again, both of them yelling in unison, and finally rolled off of each other.

Amanda slowly blinked back to reality, looking up at her two friends and saw her roommate’s new look. Still snuggled up next to Kathryn and absently playing with her friend’s pierced nipples, Amanda asked “Wow, you’re really pretty! What did we miss?”

“Trish is a Lipstick Lesbian now!” Cindy said excitedly.

“And Cindy squirts when she cums, and it tastes like champagne! Amanda, you should taste!” Trish added.

Amanda was still fresh from eating out Kathryn, but didn’t need extra prompting to lick more pussy. She moved from Kathryn over to between Cindy’s legs and went right to work.

“Oh god, oh yeah, you really are amazing at this Amanda!” Cindy said. Amanda said something, muffled by Cindy’s pussy, that sounded like an affirmation.

Kathryn realized it was her turn and looked at the board “Aww, I’m way behind everyone else!” she said and rolled, a 1. “Dammit!” she said, while her body shivered a bit.

Busty Petite — Small in stature but huge in heart (40 Points)

“No!” Kathryn said in faint protest. “I like being tall!”

As she pouted, her body morphed and changed, she visibly shrank from her 5′7″ frame to a slight 5′1″, her legs drew up and shrank, while all over her frame became smaller and more petite. At the same time her already expanded chest grew even bigger, from her nice C cups to full E cups that seemed to stand up on their own and defy gravity despite their enormous size. Her areolas expanded as well into large dark saucer sized mounds that seemed to sit on top of her tits, while her nipples grew to little buds that perked up.

“Hey, look at the bright side,” Trish said “Your new tits look huge on you now!”

Kathryn looked down at her new smaller body and admired her massive tits. “Yeah, I guess they do look great.” She started playing with them, and they managed to look even bigger in her smaller hands.

Cindy looked up from her reverie to admire Kathryn’s new rack. “Wow, your tits are awesome! They look so big and beautiful!”

“Aww, thank you!” Kathryn said. Seeming to be warming up to her new physique. “They feel fantastic, especially with the nipple piercings!” She continued to play with her giant tits, hefting them in her hands and twisting her nipples.

Cindy seemed mesmerized by them, “Can I suck on them?” She asked.

“Of course!” Kathryn said, and went over to her friend.

Cindy took one huge nipple in her mouth, and used her hand to play with Kathryn’s other tit. Meanwhile Amanda continued to lick excitedly at Cindy’s pussy, and the combination put her over the edge. She came again, bucking wildly and squirting all over Amanda’s face.

Amanda sat up, face covered in Cindy’s cum, and licked her lips. She smiled broadly, saw more cum dripping down her tits and lifted them up to lick up the sticky sweet fluid.

“Oh geez, that does not get old!” Cindy panted, and smiled. Wiping up a little of her cum to taste it herself. “Wow, I do taste good!” She said.

“Let me taste!” Kathryn said, and stuck two fingers into Cindy twat and then pulled them out and tasted them. “Mmmm, it does taste like champagne.” She reached down and continued fingering her friend, while Cindy went back to sucking on Kathryn’s tits, alternating between them.

Amanda sat there, face and chest dripping with Cindy’s cum, with a big stupid satisfied smile on her face.

“It’s your turn!” Trish said helpfully. Amanda smiled even bigger, took the die and rolled a 1, she had a small orgasm and moved her piece, landing on Community Chest again.

You want seconds? — Draw 2 cards from the regular draw pile.

“Oh, cool, I get double cards this round!”

Come in the Backdoor — Anal feels sooo good. (30 points. +15 points if you have Baby Got Back or Plugged up)

“Oh, I’ve never tried that!” She said, and paused for a moment to contemplate it, “But now it’s all I can think about!” And she slid a finger into her ass. “Oh fuck, that feels soooo good!”

“Here, try this!” Trish said, and tossed one of her dildos to her friend. Amanda worked it in and out of her sopping pussy first, to get it nice and slick. Then she drew it out, let it slide back just a little bit, and slowly worked it into her ass. As soon as it was all the way in, she came hard and suddenly. Legs bucking and spasming as she came, collapsing to her knees. She continued working it in and out, slowly at first but then faster, cumming again on every 3rd or 4th thrust.

After a few minutes she was panting hard and had to stop to catch her breath. Then she realized she had another card to draw. She left the dildo buried in her ass and picked up her second card.

Copycat — OMG! You have that card too? (Copy any two cards and their points.)

“That’s cool!! Hmm, there are SO many good cards out there! Lipstick Lesbian and Busty Petite are worth the most points, and I’d love to have tits like Kathryn, ohh! And Cindy’s ‘wetter’ card looks like so much fun!” She pondered it for a moment, I’d love to have great tits like you two, but I don’t want to be short, no offense…”

“None taken!” Kathryn said.

“So I want to copy the Bigger Tits card.” With that, her chest expanded 2 sizes from her already ample C cups to healthy double Ds. She hefted her new tits, one then the other, and admired their size. “These are awesome! And I get to copy another card still! Oh! I know! I’ll copy Cindy’s ‘Baby Got Back!’ that way I can have her awesome ass, and I get more points with the Backdoor card!”

As soon as she said it, her ass started to inflate and sick out. That was when she noticed that she still had a dildo tucked away and she immediately grabbed it and started pounding it into her ass with vigor, her face lit up.

“Holy crap! If this felt good before, it feels even better with this awesome ass! I didn’t know it was possible to feel even better! It’s like having a second pussy!” Then she lost herself in the feeling. She half laid down, half collapsed face down onto the sofa and continued working her ass and cumming. Moaning loudly into the pillows as she did.

“That looks like so much fun!” Trish said, in her new bubbly way, and rolled her turn, a 5.

Tossed Salad — You enjoy a nice salad, and giving anilingus. (30 points)

Trish continued to watch her roommate fuck her ass with the dildo and writhe in ecstasy, and the expression on her face changed from admiration to desire. She licked her lips and went over to Amanda, preparing to return the favor from when her roommate ate her out earlier—but what seemed like a lifetime ago.

Amanda was still face down on the couch and didn’t see Trish come over, she just felt a hand gently push hers aside and pull the dildo out, then a moment later felt her roommate’s tongue on her hole. Trish buried her face in the bubbly cheeks of Amanda’s fabulous new ass and began licking in earnest. Trish was in 7th heaven, giving her all to make her roommate feel good. Amanda was ready to explode over the glorious new sensations she was feeling, never knowing anything in life could ever feel this good. After a short time, Amanda came hard, again, her pussy gushing onto the couch. Her orgasm spurred Trish over the edge, getting off just from eating Amanda’s ass and making her cum. Nothing else in the world mattered right now except making love to her friend’s ass.

Cindy and Kathryn were wrapped up in their own ecstasy, with Kathryn bringing Cindy to her 3rd squirting orgasm in as many minutes. Everything around Cindy was soaked and smelled sweet like champagne. Kathryn was covered in Cindy’s juices and rubbing the wetness all over her huge tits.

Reluctantly pulling herself away from her friend, Cindy rolled her turn, a 4.

Strapon — You give as good as you get. (30 points)

Wordlessly, Cindy stood up and walked into Trish’s bedroom. A moment later she came out wearing a strapon harness, and looked hungrily at Kathryn.

“Roll your turn, and then I’m going to fuck you silly, you beautiful tiny little thing!”

Not missing a beat, Kathryn rolled the die, 4. She moved her token and then quickly flipped over a card without bothering to read it. She bent over the couch, dripping with anticipation, and without waiting for further invitation Cindy plunged her strapon into Kathryn’s eager cunt and fucked her with an animalistic passion.

For every thrust Cindy made, she felt it in her own pussy! Figuring this is what it meant by you ‘give as good as you get!’ she called out called out “Hey Kathryn, cum for me!” and as her friend’s orgasm began, Cindy felt it as well, and her own squirting orgasm splashing all over the both of them as Cindy pounded away at her friend’s pussy. Neither of them paying any attention as the content of the recently flipped card started to take effect.

Butch Cassidy — You’re more than just a tomgirl, you’re a total butch. (Butch trumps Lipstick Lesbian) (40 Points.)

While she was being fucked, Kathryn’s features changed yet again. Her hair darkened and shortened drastically, until it was a short but stylish pixie cut. Her shoulders broadened on her small frame and she became slightly more muscular, as she was moaning from her friend fucking her, her voice became a little more husky. Cindy flipped Kathryn over and kept going.

“Oh wow, your hair is so cute!” Cindy said.

“Shut up and don’t stop fucking me!” Kathryn replied in her new husky voice. Cindy complied.

On the sofa, Amanda came again and collapsed in a total heap, finally pushing Trish and her tireless tongue off her.

“Ok, ok! Wow… I need to take a breather!” Amanda panted. “But that was beyond awesome! Thank you!” Amanda leaned over and kissed her roommate deeply.

“It was my pleasure!” Trish said, and she meant it literally.

“It’s my turn again!” Amanda said, “This game is so great, what will I get next?”

She eagerly rolled the die, and got a 2. She moved her token 2 spaces, landing on the space with Cindy, and said “We’re all really close, which one of us will win?” she mused, and drew her next card.

Unique Work of Art — Your skin is a canvas, your body is a sculpture.

(50 points. You are a one-of-a-kind piece of art, this card cannot be copied or stolen.)

From where she was holding the card, an ivy tattoo appeared on the back of her hand and started growing up her arm, becoming an elaborate floral design sleeve tattoo. The ivy then grew over her chest and bloomed into an elaborate heart/lock tattoo between her breasts. As this was happening, her breasts grew even more and perked up, into a large perfect tear-drop shape. The ink spread down the side of her body, leaving a delicate vine tattoo down her ribcage as it snaked along the small of her back.

She turned around so Trish could see the ink spread, it turned into the tree of life and bloomed and grew up over her whole back, with intricate branches spreading out over her shoulder blades, as another vine snaked its way down her leg, leaving a beautiful organic tattoo down the side of her thigh and calf, and finishing with thin wisps at her toes.

As the tattoo grew and expanded, her body changed as well—she grew 2 or 3 inches taller, her shoulders and hips broadened while her stomach tightened up. Her facial features changed slightly, becoming a more chiseled and beautiful version of herself. The color of eyes brightened, from a flat grey to a deep sparking silver that caught and reflected the light. Her hair grew out to below her shoulders and became more full and luxurious. By the time the ivy tattoo reached her toes, the rest of her body had blossomed into a stunning work of art. She was still recognizable as herself, but the most beautiful version of herself possible.

When the changes finished, Trish sat and stared, her mouth agape. Trish nudged Cindy with her elbow and Cindy looked up from her fun with Kathryn and stopped mid thrust. Kathryn looked up as well and let out a delicate whistle.

“What?!” Amanda said, suddenly feeling self conscious.

“I have never seen a more beautiful woman in my life.” Trish said quietly, as if in awe.

Amanda blushed, and just that slight change in color somehow made her even more radiant.

“Wow.” Kathryn said in quiet awe.

“Hey! You’re on my space!” Cindy exclaimed, as if she’d won a prize. “‘Sharing is caring!’ That means I get to be the first to fuck superhot Amanda!” She jumped off Kathryn, who looked a little dejected, and threw herself at the living sculpture in front of her. The girls wrapped up in a deep kiss, as Cindy pushed Amanda to the ground. “Fuck my ass!” Amanda exclaimed, and Cindy complied, eagerly sliding her strapon into her friends perfect ass.

Kathryn watched the two girls writhing on the floor, while Trish rolled her turn, getting a 1 and landing on the square already occupied by her two friends.

“Awesome!” She exclaimed, and quickly joined in, not even looking at her card. Instead, Kathryn who was left out of fun, drew the card for her, and read it out loud in her new husky voice.

Bimbo — Every time you cum, a little bit of your brain leaks out of your pussy. (50 points)

Trish was preoccupied as she dove in and started eating Cindy’s ass, while her friend fucked Amanda with her new strapon. Amanda for her part just enjoyed all the attention. Amanda quickly came, which caused a chain reaction for Cindy to feel the same sensation and cum as well, which then triggered Trish’s orgasm.

“Did you hear that Trish, you’re a bimbo now!” Kathryn said, trying to get her friend’s attention.

“Yay!” Trish cried out, her IQ already leaking out her pussy after her last orgasm. “I love being a bimbo! I need a bimbo name, call me Trixie!” She said, and came again just at the idea of it. “Oh Em Gee! That’s so hot!” She cheered, giggling and moaning at the same time.

“Trixie, I love your tongue in my ass!” Cindy said, and came again!

“Cindy, you have to roll!” Kathryn said, being catty and a little jealous that she was left out. And she shoved the die into Cindy’s hand, who rolled it on the floor. Rolling a 1.

Cindy extracted herself out of the threesome, moved her token and drew a card.

You Will Call me Mistress — Your dominant side is showing, you should dress the part. (50 points, +15 if you have ‘Strapon’)

“Nice! My highest point card yet!” She said, then a look came over Cindy’s face, which changed from happy-go-lucky to something more stern. Her body shimmered and a cross-hatched leather strap outfit appeared on her body. It criss-crossed around her, accentuating her new big tits, wrapping down her legs, leaving her pussy and ass exposed but incorporating the strapon harness into the outfit, culminating in knee-high stiletto boots. She got a sinister grin on her face and said.

“Hey there, Kathryn, roll your turn and I’ll let you cum.” She said in a stern voice.

Kathryn obeyed the stern voice reflexively, and rolled a 6, landing on Cindy’s space. She drew her card, but before she could read it, Cindy said sharply, “Hey Kathryn, cum for your mistress.” Kathryn immediately rocked with an orgasm and dropped her card, which Cindy picked up and read.

Good girl — You are submissive and love to do as you’re told.

(30 points. +15 if you make your mistress cum this turn.)

A collar appeared on her neck. She looked up longingly at Cindy, who stood dominantly over the shorter girl and said, “You’re a good little pussy cat, aren’t you?” Kathryn nodded. “You are my little tomcat, my butch, pussy licking kitty. I’m going to call you Kat. Now get down on your knees, pussy Kat, and make Mistress Cyn cum!”

Kat shuddered at the command, the mere act of being told what to do made her body tingle in a way she’d never felt before. She obediently obliged, collapsing to her knees and began licking her mistress, eager to please.

“Good kitty, purr for your mistress.” Cyn said.

With her face buried between her mistress’ legs, Kat started purring like a good kitty. Cyn pushed her slave’s head into her mound and came hard. Kat continued purring.

Amanda and Trixie untangled and laid next to each other. Trixie still couldn’t stop staring at her roommate, idly playing with her pussy while captivated by her beauty. Amanda sat up and took the die, rolling a 1 and landing on Community Chest.

Replay — You’re having too much fun to stop now, go back 3 spaces and draw a card.

“Aww! I thought I could win the game this round! ...But I am having so much fun!” she said and moved her piece back 3 spaces, landing back on the same square as Kat, who perked up at her friend landing on her square.

Amanda drew her card.

Trans-human — Chicks with dicks are a hit. Enjoy your new toy. (75 points)

“What!? No!” She protested, and looked down to see a cock growing up from between her legs. It looked like her clit got bigger and bigger, until it was a big 8 inch cock, thick and just as magnificently sculpted as the rest of her body.

Just looking at it was turning her on and her cock started throbbing and pulsing. She reached down hesitantly to touch it, and then lightly caress it. Then reflexivity she took it in her hand and it felt good, she started moving her hand up and down on it, and all trepidation was gone.

“Holy hell, this feels so good!” She exclaimed. The other girls stared at her new tool in awe and desire. But it was Kat who spoke up, pulling herself off Cyn and saying “Hey, we’re on the same square!” then she remembered her place as a Good Girl and shrank back a little “Will you please fuck me?”

Amanda was eager to enjoy her new toy, as the card suggested, and jumped on Kat. The statuesque trans girl took her petite friend and laid her down on the sofa, spread her legs and slid her new tool into Kat’s dripping pussy. Both girls gasped at the sensation, and Amanda started thrusting and fucking as if it were second nature.

“Oh my god, you feel so amazing, filling me up!” Kat yelled out. “Please fuck me, please fuck me, please fuck me!”

“Your pussy feels wonderful, like a soft warm glove, holy shit this is so good! I love having a cock!” Amanda exclaimed, and thrust deeply into her friend.

Trixie was enjoying the show immensely and was riding one of her own toy cocks, matching her roommate’s thrusts.

“Oh fuck, I think I’m going to cum soon!” Amanda called out.

“Yes! I want to feel you cum!” Kat said back.

“Hey Kat, cum for me!” Amanda commanded, and the petite girl came on command, bucking wildly. This put Amanda over the edge. She pulled out of her friend’s quivering pussy and came hard, thick cum spraying all over Kat’s huge tits and face.

“Wow! Oh...wow!” Amanda said, panting. “That was so good! It was… different, shorter but very intense. That was really great!”

“I agree.” Kat said, looking well fucked and sated. She licked some of the cum that was on her face “and you taste great! Different than Mistress Cyn, sweet and salty, but just as delicious.”

Meanwhile Trixie was continuing to pound away at her pussy with a giant dildo and finally came as well. Quivering and then collapsing. Giggling all the while.

Amanda nudged her to remind her that it was her turn to roll.

“Hee hee” she twittered, “Like, I totally forgot when I’m supposed to go!” Then she added, “Mandy, you’re so pretty.”

She picked up the die, giggled again, and rolled a 4. “Hey, I’m 1 space away from the end!! I won!”

“Ditzy girl, you haven’t won yet!” Cyn said.

Trixie moved her piece and took a card.

Can I borrow your dress? — Copy the effects of any one card (but she’s a good friend, so you get to keep the points!)

“Oh boy! This seems fun! But I don’t know what I want? This is hard.” Her face scrunched up as if concentrating was a lot of work. Then her face brightened up. “I want Kat’s Extra Helpings card! Then I can copy two other cards!”

“Huh, that’s actually pretty smart.” Cyn said, “You could clean up on points.”

“Who cares about points, silly?” Trixie said, “I just want to have more fun! I want Mandy’s Cherry Pie card, so I will love licking pussy as much as I like eating ass!” Then she got a look of desire on her face and licked her lips. “Ooooh,” She moaned, “I really want to eat some pussy now, like really really bad! OH! I’ll also copy Mandy’s BFF card! Then I can 69 someone?”

“Hey, you’ll 69 me.” Cyn commanded, “I want the points. I also want you to eat me out.”

“Ok!” Trixie couldn’t say no to Cyn’s commanding tone, not that she had any desire to anyway. She eagerly went over to her friend and quickly dove into her pussy, like a woman possessed. “Oh my god, you taste so good!” Trixie said, sounding like she was in heaven.

“Shut up and lick me, you bimbo slut!” Cyn shot back, half friendly, half demandingly.

“Yes Mistress!” Trixie said, and obeyed, diving into Cyn’s pussy and licking for all she was worth. Not being a cruel mistress, Cyn returned the favor.

Meanwhile, it was Cyn’s turn, but she was preoccupied. Mandy’s hard cock wasn’t subsiding, and she wanted more. “Kat, I want to cum in your mouth, you should suck my dick.” Being a Good Girl, Kat was obliged to do as she was told, and started bobbing up and down on Mandy’s member. “Fuck, that does not get old. But watching Trixie and Cyn go reminds me that I haven’t had any pussy in a while! Kat, scoot around so I can eat you out!” And like that, two pairs of friends were 69ing each other, squirming on the floor and getting each other off.

All the girls licked and sucked for all they were worth, Trixie with her new skills was quickly bringing Cyn to yet another orgasm. While Kat sucked on Mandy’s cock like it was her last meal, eager to feel her friend cum down her throat.

They all built to orgasim in unison, Cyn cumming first and squirting all over Trixie’s face, and Trixie cumming from the joy of eating out her friend and tasting her cum. Kat lapped up Mandy like a pro, her tongue stud working magic on Mandy’s cock, and felt her friend squirt. Being a good girl she was happy she fulfilled her duty and came in turn. The four friends lay together on the floor in a pool of their own juices like a bunch of dirty sluts.

Finally, Cyn realized the game was almost finished, and went to take her turn. She rolled a 4, but only needed three to get to the end.

“Hey, I won!” She exclaimed! But nothing happened.

Kat, still retaining a little of her lawyer’s mind, said “Mistress, I think we all have to get to the end square, and then we figure out who has the most points.” Then she cowered back a little hoping Mistress wouldn’t chide her for the correction.

“Shit, I think you’re right Kitty Kat.” Cyn looked around and did some mental math, “Fuck, with points I’m in last place!”

“I think you still get to pick a card.” Kat pointed out.

Cyn drew her final card, hoping it would be a copy or double pull or something that would give her more points. But instead she got:

Something in the air — Your pheromones make you irresistible. (50 Points)

“Damn, that barely puts me in 3rd place! I want the winning prize!” Cyn pouted, but in her Mistress way it came off more like a demand. She shoved the die into Kat’s hand and crossed her arms. “But this seems like a neat card.”

Kat rolled a 4 and landed on Community Chest again, 2 spaces from the end.

In Timeout — Good Girls don’t correct their Mistress, you can’t cum for a turn. (0 points)

“Sorry Mistress!” Kat said apologetically.

“Aww, you can’t cum for a whole turn? That sucks!” Trixie said empathetically.

Cyn felt like putting this to the test and said, “Hey Kat, come here!” using the petite woman’s trigger. Kat visibly shuddered and got a disappointed look on her face. “Ugh! It was like right there, right on the edge, and then it went away! I want to cum!” She said, and started rubbing her pussy in earnest. “Aww, this sucks! You guys hurry up and go so I can cum again!”

But at that point there was a knock at the door.

Cyn asked, “Are we expecting anyone else?”

She looked at Trixie, who just looked perplexed by the question. “Like, I don’t know!” Cyn looked at Mandy, who answered; “Jenny said she might come by after she got off work, but I kinda forgot about that!” She said while she continued to idly stroke her cock.

Cyn got up to answer the door, still wearing her leather mistress outfit. She confidently swung the door wide open, and a stunned Jenny stood on the other side.

Jenny gasped and stared at her friend, who looked different but also recognizable as her former self. It took her several seconds to form the simple question “Cindy? What happened to you?”

Cyn replied with a sly grin, “Oh, it’s a long story, come in and we’ll explain everything.”

Jenny walked in and the girls greeted her in unison with a very friendly “Hello!” She stood there agape and took in the sights; Trish was somehow prettier and more feminine, her hair looked awesome, but she was also sitting naked amongst an obscene pile of dildoes. Kathryn looked smaller, maybe, it was hard to tell with her sitting down. She also looked more butch, but the thing that really stood out was her enormous tits that jutted out from her chest and were bouncing as she was vigorously rubbing her pussy. And then there was Amanda…, who looked like God’s perfect version of Amanda, she was all tatted up and stunning in every way, but, with a new addition sticking up between her legs that she was idly stroking.

Jenny couldn’t process this, she felt like she had walked into an alternate reality where her friends were porn star sluts. She just stood there stunned, looking from one to the other to the next with her mouth agape. She looked back at Cyn, her eyes pleading for answers. The only thing she could articulate was a weak “what…?”

Cyn held up her hand up in front of Jenny’s face, then slowly traced it down her own body, Jen’s eyes followed as Cyn’s fingers glided over her nipples, past her belly button, and then watched as Cyn casually dipped two fingers into her pussy, getting them wet and sticky. Then with Jenny’s eyes still fixated on her hand, the dominant woman held her fingers up to Jenny’s nose. Without meaning to, Jenny inhaled her friend’s scent, sweet pussy juice oozing with pheromones. It made her head swim and a little dizzy. While she was stunned, Cyn then put her fingers up to Jenny’s lips, the girl reflexively licked them, then took them into her mouth and started sucking on them.

As she sucked on Cyn’s fingers, the look on Jenny’s face shifted from the look of confusion and panic from a moment ago to doe-eyed acquiescence and lust. Cyn took her fingers out, and then pulled Jenny in for a deep kiss. The new girl seemed like all the resistance had drained out of her. Cyn put her hand on Jenny’s breast and started kneading it, the girl moaned and her body seemed to melt into her friend’s caress.

“Jenny, we’re playing a game and having a lot of fun. You’d like to join us.” It wasn’t a question.

The new girl languidly nodded, as if there was no other thing to do.

“Good, you should get started by taking off all your clothes and then lick my pussy.”

“Yes Mistress.” Jenny said, and obediently started taking off her clothes. When she was naked, she kneeled down and began lapping at Cyn’s dripping slit.

“Wow, that new pheromones card is awesome!” Cyn exclaimed, “I can turn anyone I want into a pussy licking slave! Jenny, how do you like it?”

“Your pussy tastes like champagne, Mistress.” Jenny said, between licks.

“Wow, that’s awesome!” Mandy said. “This will be so much fun! Hey, we’re almost done with the game!” She realized, and rolled her turn, a 3. “Aww, I’m back on Community Chest again!” And she drew her card.

A toast to new friends! — Copy one card from each player and give it to anyone you want.

“Neat, can I give them to Jenny?” Mandy asked.

“I think that’s the point!” Kat said. “We can turn her into a lesbo slut too!”

“Yay! Oh, ok, well we’ll have to start with my Cherry Pie card, so she’s really into it!” And with that, Jenny’s licking seemed to take on a new fervor. “And, um, how about Trixie’s ‘Blondes Have More Fun’, so she can be really pretty too? Uh, and Bigger Tits from Cyn. And, what card should I give her from you?” She said to Kat.

“How about Pierced, or…” Kat began, but Cyn interrupted, “Give her Good Girl. That way I can have another devoted servant!” Cyn commanded, and Mandy instinctively obeyed ‘Ok, ‘Good Girl’ it is. A collar appeared around Jenny’s neck completing her physical transformation to a big titted blonde pussy licking slave. She continued licking in earnest until she finally made Mistress cum, and Cyn squired all over Jenny’s face and new big tits.

“Oh my god Mistress, you taste so good!” Then she looked around. “Is this what you have been doing all night? And I’ve totally been missing out?”

“Yeah, but you’re one of us now!” Kat said. “You’re my sister slave.” and Kat gave Jenny a deep kiss, tasting her mistress on her friend’s lips.

“Trixie, it’s your turn.” Cyn said, but Trixie looked puzzled, so Cyn put the die in her hand and made her roll it. She only needed 1 space to the end and Cyn moved the piece for her.

“Yay, I won again!” Trixie said. “What do I get?”

“You get to lick my ass.” Cyn said. Then she laid the ditzy girl down and straddled her face. “And Jenny can suck my strapon cock!”

“Oh good, I love eating ass!” Trixie cried out and then dove in. Her card flipped over on it’s own.

Forever Young — Regular sex keeps you young. You and whoever you fuck will keep their youthful look. (20 Points)

The two girls simultaneously licked Cyn, which made it Kat’s turn since Cyn was already at the end. Kat had been vigorously working her fingers in her pussy while playing with her butt plug, pulling it out slowly and pushing it back in. In a desperate attempt to cum, although the game still wasn’t letting her. Now that it was her turn, a whole turn’s worth of pent up sexual frustration came crashing down and with a loud cry she finally came, pussy gushing around her fingers.

After a moment, when she finally came down and stopped shaking, she reached with sticky fingers for the die, excited for her turn, “Come on 6, if I roll a 6 I’ll reach the end too!” Instead she rolled a 5. “Aww.” She said with a sigh.

T & A — The best of both worlds, get the effects and points for both Busted! and Baby Got Back.

With the addition of another breast enhancement card Kat’s chest expanded even more, to an astonishingly large size, with areolas the size of small saucers and her piercings jutting out at the end. Her enormous tits were somehow simultaneously huge and soft, and yet stood out and didn’t sag at all. At the same time her ass expanded. Kat gasped, as the plug she still had in her rear felt even better. She grabbed a handful of tit and started massaging while eagerly working the plug in and out of her ass. It didn’t take long for her to cum again.

“Kat, your tits are amazing! They are just so huge and perfect!” Mandy gushed.

“Thank you! I love my huge tits!” Kat said, and came again from the warmth of the complement.

Mandy picked up the die and rolled, she only needed 2 to get to the end, and rolled a 2.

Her piece moved to the end, and her final card flipped over.

The end is just the beginning — Admit out loud that you love your new life and you will be rewarded with a lifetime of fun. (20 Points.)

“Oh my god, of course I love my new life! I love being a beautiful tattooed lesbian goddess with a fantastic cock! I never want to go back!” Mandy exclaimed. And felt a shift within her accept her new body and soul.

“Hey, I’m at the end, did I win?” Mandy asked.

“No,” Cyn said, “Kat still hasn’t gotten to the end, and she’s ahead by 5 points! Kitty, go ahead and finish with the rest of us.

Kat picked up the die while Mandy joined the other 3 in their orgy. Kat was only 1 spot away, she rolled the die and didn’t look at the result before moving her piece and pulling her card.

The end is just the beginning — Admit out loud that you love your new life and you will be rewarded with a lifetime of fun. (20 Points.)

“I love being a tiny butch lesbo slut slave with giant titties, and I never want to go back to my boring stuck up life! I want to eat pussy and get fucked and make my Mistress happy!”

Mandy looked at Kat, “Hey, you have the most points, you won! You get your heart’s desire!”

“Yay!” Kat said, and then pondered for a moment, “My heart’s desire is to make my mistress happy, so I want to give her my wish!”

“Oh, you are such a good slutty slave!” Cyn said, “Thank you! You should be rewarded, Cum for your mistress Kitty.” Using Kat’s trigger she made the petite girl orgasm on command.

“My heart’s desire is to have my harem of girls, where we all fuck and suck and lick each other all the time, where I can have any girl I want and we all live together in slutty cunt licking bliss!”

“That sounds amazing!” Amanda said.

“I like it too!” Trixie agreed, giggling.

“I want to be my mistresses’ slut forever.” Kat added.

“I love licking mistresses’ pussy and doing whatever she tells me.” Jenny added..

And since everyone was on the final square, they all joined in the orgy together.