The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sorry for the long hiatus, as always I love any feedback. enjoy!

Generous Portions

Fourth Day Part 1

This was Heaven. It had to be. Julie was sliding up and down with a quick and steady rhythm on a customer’s cock. She was bouncing on his lap with unrelenting glee. Julie knew she was nothing but a slut, and fucking strangers is what sluts did. His cock was a slick mess as the raw sex set her wetness to overdrive. Thick streams of her juices ran down her ass and connecting to his lap.

“OH FUCK OH FUCK!” Coherent thoughts weren’t forming in the black haired beauty’s hormone-addled brain. Her red uniform skirt was bundled at her waist and covered in sperm, and her white tank top was soaked through with sweat giving everyone in the room a clear view of her supple breasts. Each bounce of her body on the customer’s cock caused her breasts to bounce as much as they could in her tight top. Sitting on the floor between the customer’s legs was Sammie who was eagerly sucking at his balls. Sammie continued to diligently suck as her lifelong friend was getting impaled right above her. A large strand of Julie’s pussy juice streamed down the man’s cock and onto the red head’s face. This didn’t phase Sammie as she continued sucking away. Her own hand was knuckle deep into her pussy.

Next to the three of them was the gorgeous Asian Kelly getting plowed on all fours on the floor. The guy who was fucking her didn’t relent for a second as each thrust from behind her seemed to push Kelly closer and closer to losing consciousness. Her face had a half lidded dazed look as drool ran down her chin. What was left of Kelly’s uniform was dangling from her waist as half of it was ripped. Most of the red and white tatters hanging off of her were soaked in various fluids.

SLAP!

A fast and sudden slap on Julies ass sent her screaming in pleasure. Her eyes rolled up.

“YESSS, Please spank me again.”

SLAP! SLAP!

“OHHH GOOOD YESSS!”

The orgy never really had a starting point that Julie could remember but she never wanted it to have an ending point.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

This had to stop. Why did every good dream she have be interrupted by this stupid alarm! She angrily grabbed the alarm and slammed it on the floor. An audible snapping sound from the impact reassured Julie that she would never lose a sex dream again to the damn alarm. In a haze she sat up in her bed. Her hot pink latex dress had multiple dry stains all around the bottom of it from her romp with Dennis the previous night. One of her hands crept under the dress and tried relive some of the carnal bliss from her dream. Her fingers slid in easily as she was hit by another strong wave of desire. In and out, in and out, in and out. Nothing seemed to get her over the edge. The programming from yesterday resonated in her head. Julie can not cum without a man’s permission. She needed a man. Maybe Daddy can help. She climbed out of bed to get on her feet which were still clad in the thigh high white boots. The thought of changing out of the love stained dress never occurred to her. She took mincing steps towards the door triggering a steam of her juices to visibly run down her boots next to a stain of the same event from yesterday. Going down the stairs she thought she heard moaning. Julie turned the corner to see her mother in nothing but an apron sitting on the den couch staring at the pink lamp shining in her face. Her hands were vigorously mauling her breasts underneath the apron. She almost thought she heard her mom chanting something over and over. it sounded like “I must be a good slutty role model to my daughter.”

“Mommy, do you know where Daddy is?” She desperately needed a man’s permission so she could experience that heavenly bliss again. This snapped her mothers attention out of the chant but never causing her to look away.

“He went to work baby, it’s Monday. Where’s your car honey?” Throughout her reply Margaret never peeled her eyes away from the lamp. She lowered one hand to her crotch. Julie could see a dozen condom wrappers on the kitchen table from here. This triggering another wave of arousal.

“I like left it at Sinful Things mommy, it wouldn’t start or anything.”

“Sinful Things?” Her mother asked, unaware of the new store. Her nipples now stiffly tenting the apron. “Where is that baby?”

“Where Simple Things used to be, it’s where I got this pretty dress and like a bunch of other stuff” As Julie said this she tried her best to smooth down the love stained latex dress. Her mother finally broke her gaze from the lamp to see what her daughter had on. A big smile crept up on Margaret’s face as her altered mind loved seeing her daughter like this.

“Baby you look so slutty! I love it! Do you think they have maid outfits there?” Still looking at her daughter Margaret never removed her hands from her body only barely being concealed by the apron.

“Thanks Mommy!” Julie teetered in to give her mother a hug. Upon Margaret standing the massive wet spot on the couch showed just how long she has been there. Margaret leaned forward to embrace her daughter happy that she could be such a perfect role model for her developing mind. The hug had both of their plush horny body’s press against each other as their hands roamed the others backs. Margaret enthralled by the feeling of gliding her hand over her daughter’s latex sheath vowed to look for a latex maid outfit when she went to Sinful Things. The embrace lasted about 20 minutes as it turned into some light necking and ass play. It was unfortunately cut short when Julie remembered she had work and she needed to get Sammie to give her a ride. She reluctantly pushed away from her needy mother and teetered back upstairs to find her phone. Upon leaving her mother, Margaret plopped back on the couch in the same wet spot and started staring at the pink light again.

Julie upon entering her room found her phone and called her now equally broken friend Sammie.

“Hey Sammie!”

“Yeah I totally got a new wardrobe and like everything!” She chirped eager to recount her spending spree.

“Yeah, yeah.”

“Oh he did?”

“Both holes?”

“Did it hurt?”

“I am like so jealous!”

“Oh she would, she is such a bimbo.” Julie giggled a bit.

“He’s a nice guy you are going to be great together girl.”

“Hey wait wait, before I like forget, the reason I called is I need a ride to work today. Is that ok?”

“Uh-huh”

“Yeah, it wouldn’t start. It’s a piece of shit car anyway.” At this point Julie snaked a hand up her dress unable to control the urge.

“Well I think I’m getting horny again.”

“Yeah, yeah.”

“You get that wet too?” Julies hands now slick again from the self exploration.

“You’re lying, no way shaving makes it more sensitive....or maybe it does. Well I’m gonna hang up and like find out for myself if shaving down there makes it feel better. See you in a bit Sammie!” Julie hung up the phone before getting a chance to hear her friend say bye. “Ok time to test this out!” She thought to herself as she finally removed the latex dress and boots. With her body coated in a sweaty sheen Julie delicately glided to the bathroom mirror to admire her nude form for the first time in a while. Her body tremendously more shapely than she remembered. Large round breasts that would look exotic in any clothing article. Perfect constantly erect pink nipples. Long shiny raven black hair. Pillowy lush hot pink lips, perfect for sucking dick. A thin narrow waist, with large grab-able hips. Plump thighs with a glistening wet look in her inner thighs from constant arousal. She was a walking sex icon. Her only flaw, now radiating in her brain was her unshaven pussy. She had to fix that! Julie grabbed the razor that she barely used in her life. Upon putting the shaving cream over her pussy she delicately lowered the razor. With each gentle stroke she repeated to herself. “I am a slut. Sluts must always be ready for sex. I am a slut. Sluts must always be ready for sex.” After a few minutes she got in the shower to wash away the rest of the shaving cream and inspect her results. This was a mistake as hopping in the hot water caused a flood of arousal over her body. She was finally able to see her handy work as her cleanly shaved pussy was now smooth and inviting. The hot shower turned into an hour long finger session that only got her more frustrated. She needed a mans permission!

Upon her friend hanging up abruptly Sammie started getting ready for work herself. She disrobed her current sultry attire to get on the work uniform along with the ‘new’ addition for her personal uniform. The red cotton miniskirt slid over her plump ass as she pulled it up, stopping just shy over her ass making the slightest tilt reveal her smooth wet pussy. She then pulls over the tight tank top across her chest, which causes the friction against her nipples to send shivers of delight down her spine. Boring bra and panties were of course absent from her image of a perfect uniform. Sammie then grabbed her knee high boots she picked up from when Carl took her to Sinful Things. One leg at a time she zipped up and encased her legs. The tight leather followed every contour of her legs making removing them impossible without unzipping them. At the top of the zipper was a locking clasp with a specialty key hole. SNAP. SNAP. Both boots now firmly locked into place, she now was unable to remove them without her master’s key. A similar locking item was left to be put on as her special new piece of daily slave wear. Sammie looked at herself in the mirror and let out a passionate sigh at the view of her curvaceous body. She raised the new item up, using the mirror to guide in just right and making sure her hair didn’t get caught in it. SNAP. Finally the last part of her uniform locked into place. The ceremony of it all nearly caused her to orgasm right there but she kept her balance and started to head out the door to pick up her friend in need. Her heels clicked through the house as she sauntered to the front door. Upon passing her younger sister’s room she noticed her ignoring her school text book that was in front of her and instead staring at a new pink lighted lamp in her room. Sammie didn’t think anything of it.

Getting into her new car was a true pleasure as it was a gift from her master. It started with no trouble and she was easily able to operate the specially modified pedals in her heels. A short drive in the same neighborhood got her to Julies house. Before getting out of the car she double checked her make up. Delighted at the sight of her face with glittery pink eye shadow and the deep wet red of her lipstick. Sammie, satisfied hopped out of the car to knock on the door. The redhead’s massive breasts jiggled a bit with each step to the door.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

A knock at the door snapped Margaret’s focus off of the pink light. She shook her head a bit and went to check out who the visitor was. Still nude except for the apron she went to open the door, happy to see her daughter’s best friend.

“HEYY SAM! You look so pretty dear! How are you two girls liking the job?” She put one hand on her hip and beckoned Sammie in with the other.

“Oh we absolutely love it! All the customer’s there are super nice, and Carl has like such a big dick!” Sammie continued to gush “And we get so many tips! By the way it’s Sammie now.” Before she could talk any more Margaret quickly pulled her in for a hug, during which she slid both hands up the redhead’s skirt.

“You two girls grew up so fast” Margaret said softly in her ear as she maintained a close embrace. Sammie’s breath became a little staggered from the sudden contact. “Now I want you take good care of my Julie. Make sure she pleases all the men there” Margaret continued as her brainwashed self continued its programmed desires. Desires to see her daughter carted off to become a fully trained sex slave for Hunt Enterprises. Her mind knew that that is what good mothers did.

“Yes Ma’am, I will keep her wet and willing all night” Sammie replied in quiet labored breaths. Margaret’s hands now fully prodding Sammie’s holes with her fingers. Margaret now on her second sensual hug of the day not wanting to waste it decided to have a little fun.

“Say Sammie, has anyone ever taught you how to eat pussy well? After all you might have girl customers too.” Margaret said next to Sammie’s ears. Her voice had a velvety sexiness to it that got Sammie wetter than she had been before.

“N-no ma’am, you just lick though right?” Still in the embrace with Margaret Sammie just stood there willing to let the woman have her way with her. Her hands roaming the older woman’s back pulling her tighter.

“We still have time before Julie is out of the shower, why don’t we go to the couch and you show me what you know.” Before Sammie had a chance to respond the woman broke the hug and grabbed her wrist, dragging her to the couch. Sammie’s heels clacking on the hardwood floor the whole way. Upon reaching the couch that was still illuminated by the pink lamp Margaret slowly and sensually sat upon an already existing wet spot. After lifting up her apron revealing her dripping cunt she motioned for the redhead to get on her knees. Not missing a beat Sammie got down on her knees to start licking away at her friend’s mother. “You are doing pretty poorly sweetie, why don’t you apply more pressure and little less speed.” Taking her advice as law Sammie slowed her tongue down and started using more intense deliberate strokes with her tongue. The juices of Margaret coating her tongue were sending her over the edge, as one of her hands slowly crept up her skirt. “No no no dear, this is about MY pleasure. Keep you hands off yourself and keep eye contact with me.” Sammie flushed with embarrassment yanked her hand off herself and looked up at the woman’s eyes. Looking up from this position Sammie couldn’t help but get a full blast of the pink lamp into her eyes. She keep licking rhythmically as the foreign thoughts filled her head.

I am subservient.

I am subservient.

I am subservient. Each lick and each taste causing her own juices to puddle on the hardwood floor below her.

A girl’s place is on her knees.

A girl’s place is on her knees.

A girl’s place is on her knees. The pink light frying her brain as she lost all sense of self. Only existing in the moment as a plaything.

My pleasure is not as important as others.

My pleasure is not as important as others.

My pleasure is not as important as others. At this point the Margaret’s grip on the couch strengthened as the girl’s technique got better and better. Margaret smiled at the redhead’s effort to improve knowing that she would help Julie learn how to be woman as well. Nearing her limit Margaret clenched harder and tensed all her muscles, as Sammie’s tongue now expertly played with her. The redhead’s pleading eye’s never breaking eye contact sent Margaret over the edge causing her to shake a bit in the intense orgasm, followed be falling limp almost passing out. Her head lightly rolled to the side making eye contact with the lamp where upon seeing it made her forget all about Sammie. Taking the queue that she had done a good job she stood up leaving behind her own mess on the floor and running down her boots and made her way upstairs to get her. She noticed a stain trail going up the hardwood stairs but didn’t think anything of it, also unaware that she was making a new drip trail up the stairs.

“Hey Julie, are you in there?” Called Sammie from Julie’s room. This snapped Julie back to reality as she hopped out of the shower, fingers all pruney from shower water and other fluids. She walked into her room while toweling off, unphased at being nude in front of her childhood friend. Upon seeing Sammie, she noticed the redhead who is now also very shapely from the chemical shakes sporting a thick black leather choker that had SLAVE written in rhinestones in addition to her work uniform.

“Sammie! Like oh my god did it happen? Are you finally his slave?” An excited Julie gushed as she was the one to put in the tape that sealed Sammie’s fate. Absolutely excited to see the finished product.

“Yup sure am.” She tried to slightly adjust the collar to draw more attention to it. Looking like a sex goddess in her make up and outfit Sammie slowly strode to her nude wet friend until she was just inches from her body. In a sultry low voice she decided to tease Julie. “Too bad he only has room for one slave. I know I am subservient enough for him, but you might not be.” Upon saying this Sammie raised a hand to Julies newly shaven pussy which was already wet and easily inserted a finger. “Maybe if you show him how subservient you can be he will also make you a slave as well.” Upon losing all control of the situation Julie’s breath shortened, as she had trouble standing up to Sammie for some reason. Everything about her just drove Julie crazy. The plump juicy red lips, the pink glittery eye shadow, the fiery red mane on her head, the tight clothes, the stiff nipples tenting her top, the SLAVE collar firmly locked into place, the streak of pussy juice running down her boots, it all served the purpose of serving Sammie up on a platter yet Julie had no control. Pulling her finger out and licking it clean, Sammie strode to Julie’s bed and sat with her legs cross eager to watch her friend get dressed. “Go ahead get dressed slut, we don’t want to be late.” Sammie loved this job.