The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A GIRL CALLED SEAGULL

* * *
ds gr hm mc md mf nc

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *

Synopsis: Sarah didn’t even know that men as cruel as Mr Arden existed. He wanted revenge and so he turned her into a company fucktoy. Now she is called ‘Seagull’ and the men line up to fuck her and laugh at her in equal measure.

A GIRL CALLED SEAGULL: CHAPTER 2

I climbed up onto the soft, silken bedspread, kneeling down to face the men.

Like a good submissive bitch, had said Mr Arden.

I had never been submissive but nevertheless I was obeying him. I still didn’t understand how this could be happening.

Mr Chambers stepped forward, already undoing his shift cuffs. I watched him as he undressed, quickly, casually, easily. Getting ready to fuck me, his eyes devoured me already. His words rang in my head.

I’ll fuck her now. I want to hurt her. I’ll take her now, before she’s warmed up.

I’m going to split you open, bitch.

Obscurely, the words turned me on and I felt a thin trickle of heat slide into my groin.

‘Listen to me, Sarah,’ said Mr Arden and I looked at him in hope, desperately thinking somehow that he would end this. That he was about to give me a way out. He didn’t, of course. He is the cruellest of all the men and the most evil.

‘You don’t like Mr Chambers. You don’t like what he’s going to do to you. You’re allowed to try to resist. In fact, I command you to resist. But,’ and Mr Arden sniggered meanly. ‘You’re not allowed off the bed. And you’re not allowed to hurt him. He owns you now.’

That was all the warning I got before Mr Chambers stepped up onto the bed, naked, his erection growing as he looked at me in hungry anticipation. His cock was large and thick, rising straight out from his body, with a flat circumcised head and a thick darkly reddish shaft. Precum streamed eagerly from the tip, and I realised with growing fear that, of course, he was going to penetrate me bare.

I tried to get away, of course. I didn’t know if I wanted to run but that was what Mr Arden had told me to do. I tried to run but I couldn’t get off the bed. It was as though an invisible barrier stopped me. Mr Chambers grabbed me by my arm as I rolled away from him, and then by my leg, pulling me viciously backwards and rolling me over onto my back. He was strong and I wasn’t allowed to hurt him. Then he slapped me hard across my face, twice, deliberately hurting me.

Obedient to my orders, I tried to kick and slap him back but it didn’t work, of course, because I wasn’t allowed to hurt him. He pushed me easily — laughably easily — down onto my back, holding my arms above my head with one hand, his legs between my legs and his other hand fondling my breasts. I felt so helpless. The way he was holding me down meant that I couldn’t pull my legs together, so I had to lie back, spreadeagled, vulnerable to his penetration.

‘You’re a stupid girl, Sarah,’ Mr Chamber gloated. ‘I’m going to hurt you. Do you like sex?’

‘Answer him, slut,’ said Mr Arden, himself sitting perched on the side of the bed, leaning negligently back against a post, watching Mr Chambers on top of me with a benevolent, almost patrician smile on his face.

‘Yes,’ I said breathlessly, remembering how Mr Arden had told them all that I liked sex.

‘He he,’ Mr Chambers laughed crudely. ‘Do you? You won’t like what I’m going to do. I like fucking girls who aren’t enjoying it. Beg me fuck you. Say please like a good girl.’

‘Please fuck me,’ I said, gasping with the effort as I tried desperately, unsuccessfully to disobey the order.

‘Say it again,’ Mr Chambers said, an unholy light in his eyes. ‘Beg me to ram my hard dick into you. Make sure you say please.’

‘Please, ram your hard dick into me,’ I begged, so embarrassed at the words flowing easily out of my mouth. I had never said anything so crude in my life before, and now he was forcing me to say it.

‘Horny little slut,’ said Mr Chambers meanly, slapping my face again hard. It hurt and I felt like crying. ‘I punish girls who want it too much. Eager sluts like you. Demanding girls. You don’t get to tell me what I do with my dick.’

He held me down harder, laughing at me. ‘Try to get away, slut.’

I had to obey him. I couldn’t not obey him, so I fought feebly, desperately trying to get away. He just used his strength and lowered his weight further down onto me, so that all my struggles were useless.

‘Stupid bitch,’ Mr Chambers laughed unfairly. ‘First you say you want sex. Then you try to get away. Do you know what happens to horny sluts to try to resist me?’

Tears rose in my eyes at the unfairness. Blinking furiously, I shook my head in answer, even though I thought I knew the answer.

‘I hurt them,’ Mr Chambers said, simply, his voice gloating that he had me in his power. Between us, I could see that his cock was fully hard now, stiff and pointing right at me, a thick streaming of glistening precum falling down onto my naked belly.

Mr Chambers slapped one of my breasts hard without warning and I screamed. Then he slapped the other, laughing while he did. Then he let go of my hands and took each breast in a strong, vicious hand, squeezing painfully hard while I whimpered and begged him with my eyes to stop hurting me.

‘Say ‘thank you,’ he said, ignoring my pleas, his voice rough and unkind.

‘Thank you,’ I moaned obediently, desperately scared and wanting to get away.

I couldn’t though. I wasn’t going to get away, certainly not without the men taking their pleasure inside me, and Mr Chambers knew it. He was clearly loving having me in his power to use as brutally as he wanted to.

He lowered his hips between my legs, agonisingly slowly. He poked at my pussy, his eyes glowing at the anguish in mine as I felt his warm hardness prodding at me. Then he probed deeper, sliding up and down, pushing through my labia to find my entrance.

‘I’m going to hurt every inch of your stupid channel,’ he said viciously.

I didn’t have any more time to prepare before he was pushing into me, his thick, rounded head pressing hard against my entrance, stretching and stretching while I gasped at the feeling of being penetrated so roughly. He shoved hard, forcing his way into my cunt, shoving and heaving, using his brute strength and his lust to make me open up for him.

I wasn’t wet, yet, but my body let him in, of course. He was thick and hard, and it hurt, as he had promised, brutally and sadistically. Then he was grunting and thrusting, forcing himself deeper and deeper into me with each thrust. I screamed. Mr Chambers squeezed my breasts in time with each thrust, and soon I was crying and screaming, unable to believe what was happening to me, unable to resist.

Mr Chambers was hot and heavy on top of me, his body grinding away against mine, his hard cock deliberately hurting me, punishing me for an infraction that wasn’t even my own.

‘Fuck him back, Sarah,’ said Mr Arden. ‘Writhe against him. Moan like a horny little slut. You like sex. And you were begging for it before, after all.’

Just like that, I started fucking back, my body moving in time with Mr Chambers’ thrusts, my hips and back writhing underneath him. I moaned again and again as if in ecstasy. My writhing intensified and even deepened the penetration between my legs. I could feel all of Mr Chambers’ thick, long length inside me. I felt so humiliated that I had to fuck him back, that I had to act as though I was enjoying him.

I was so horny though. Penetration had finally made me wet and aroused and needy, pleasure building and growing with every one of Mr Chambers thrusts. He was grunting at me, almost under his breath, to ‘take it, bitch, take that, learn your place.’ I knew it was a punishment and I knew enough about him already to know that he would make it a punishment each and every time he fucked me.

He kept thrusting deep into me, painfully, right up against my cervix so that I moaned and screamed and would have tried to roll away except that I wasn’t allowed to. His motions got faster and faster as he panted above me and sweated onto me, and finally his hands lowered down to my hips, as he battered himself brutally into me. He came soon after that, using the grip on my hips to thrust harder and faster until finally he exploded deep inside me.

The men cheered from where they stood around watching, drinks in their hands.

I lay panting, tears running out of my eyes, wondering why my traitor body was begging for more. I didn’t understand how this was happening, I just knew that my body didn’t seem to belong to me anymore. I knew that soon each of the ten or so men would want the same as Mr Chambers. I had no idea who I would even be when they were done with me.

‘What’s the slut like?’ asked one of the men eagerly, as Mr Chambers lay collapsed on top of me, his shaft still hard inside me. Mr Chambers didn’t answer immediately, then he pulled himself up onto all fours, his dick sliding out of me.

‘Heh,’ he said dismissively. ‘She’s got a wet hole between her legs designed for fucking. What more do you need to know?’ His voice was crude and rough. He looked down at me, cruelty lighting up his eyes. ‘Don’t you, darling? Thank me, you stupid bitch. Thank me for showing you what your hole is for. Thank me for my cum inside your filthy little hole.’

‘Thank you,’ I said, my voice a steady, flat sound, almost mechanical. ‘Thank you for showing me what my hole is for. Thank you for your cum inside my filthy little hole.’ I blushed at the words, humiliated at being forced to say them.

‘Stupid bitch,’ Mr Chambers said, reaching across from where he still knelt between my legs and grabbing one of my breasts in a vicious hand, squeezing and twisting while I gasped with sudden pain. He sniggered meanly.

‘Nothing that you ever say will stop me hurting you. If I had my way, you’d be screaming for the next 48 hours for what that other bitch thought she could do to us.’

I panted hard and fast at the pain in my breast and the shock of his recent penetration of me. I had no idea what he was talking about, except that clearly I was here to be punished.

‘Lie still, Sarah,’ I heard Mr Arden’s voice say over the top of my pain. ‘Lie exactly where you are. Now that Mr Chambers has gotten you started, it’s time for your proper induction.’

I lay still as ordered, a cold chill creeping across my skin as Mr Chambers stood back up, grabbing a hotel robe and tying it around the waist. He sat down nearby, leaning negligently back, his legs spread. If I looked, I could still see his softening cock, wet and dark, glistening from having been inside me.

Mr Arden stepped towards the bed where I lay and I tried to roll away from him but of course I couldn’t. His trailing fingers slid up my leg and across my stomach while I watched him terrified. I assumed he was going to fuck me in turn. I didn’t yet realise that actually it was going to be much, much worse.

He sat, almost companionably, next to where I lay on the bed, a casual hand resting on my naked thigh.

‘Let’s start, shall we?’ he murmured, a smile curving his lips. ‘Is everyone comfortable? Have you all got your drinks?’

The men just whistled their agreement, a few of them going so far as to thump their feet on the floor as if watching a show.

‘Let’s start with your legs, shall we?’ Mr Arden said, smiling again. ‘Seeing as they’re already so beautifully spread. Keep them wide,’ he said, smirking at me. ‘When you walk. When you crawl, which will be more often than when you walk. Your legs are always open. Your legs just don’t close anymore, do they darling? It’ll make you so much easier to fuck.’

Chapter 3 coming soon!