The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A GIRL CALLED SEAGULL

* * *
ds gr hm mc md mf nc

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *

Synopsis: Sarah didn’t even know that men as cruel as Mr Arden existed. He wanted revenge and so he turned her into a company fucktoy. Now she is called ‘Seagull’ and the men line up to fuck her and laugh at her in equal measure.

A GIRL CALLED SEAGULL: CHAPTER 3

I panted with fear as I could feel Mr Arden’s words taking effect.

Keep your legs wide open.

When you walk. When you crawl. Your legs are always open.

Your legs just don’t close anymore, do they darling? It’ll make you so much easier to fuck.

Horrified, I knew that what he said was true. If I tried to pull my legs together, it wouldn’t work.

‘Ha!’ said one of the men in a loud, amused voice. ‘She’s going to look ridiculous when she tries to walk.’

Mr Arden permitted himself a small smile and a restrained laugh. ‘As you say,’ he agreed, stroking his hand gently up my thigh. ‘She’s always going to look ridiculous. Aren’t you, darling?’ The question was purely rhetorical as he kept talking. ‘It’s how you belong — legs wide open, ready for penetration. And I want you ridiculous. Let’s see what else we can do to you, shall we?’

His eyes caressed my body while I shivered in fear, unable to move.

‘I want your face sexier,’ he said finally after long consideration. ‘You’re a bit natural right now. You look like a real woman and not a doll at all.’ Gentle fingers caressed my hair away from my eyes as he looked me over.

‘I want your lips bigger, fuller,’ he said, his eyes never leaving my face. ‘And a deep fuckable red like you’re wearing permanent lip gloss. Yes, just like that.’

I couldn’t see myself of course but I could feel my lips changing to suit his whims, growing poutier, fuller.

‘Darker eyebrows and lashes,’ he said next, ‘and lovely long eyelashes. Like a porcelain doll. Your skin is fairly good already but I want it whiter and glowing from within with a gentle rose-pink. Yes, just like that,’ he said as I felt a strange flush run the full length of my body. ‘Men are going to want to touch your skin the minute they see you. I want you to look…’ he paused, smirking cruelly, ‘I want you to look breakable.’

His fingers trailed down my body again, stopping at my breasts, a cruel smile across his face.

‘Grow bigger breasts,’ he smirked, stroking them lazily while I had to lie still and let him touch me. ‘I want them round and about twice the size they currently are. With hard little nipples that never relax, sensitive and perfect to suck on and bite.’

Just as he spoke, my body grew and changed, a painful process that worked from the inside out, the skin and flesh stretching and morphing. My breasts swelled so that they dwarfed my slender frame, curving beyond my torso. The men liked that and I could see they couldn’t wait to touch me. The company men like big boobs. They think all women should have big breasts to please their male companions. I was breathing fast and shallow, unable to believe what was happening to me.

After making my breasts grow, Mr Arden looked at me with a critically assessing eye. He flicked at one of my erect nipples with a casual finger while I lay still, terrified about what was happening to me. He bent forward and kissed me softly on the lips, sniggering to himself as I had to lie still and accept it.

‘I’ve got more changes,’ Mr Arden spoke over his shoulder at the men. ‘But before I do, does someone else want to use her? While she’s still a little bit human?’

‘I’ll pass,’ smirked the man who had said he was only here for the ‘Arden circus show’. ‘Regular women are overrated. They want you to talk to them and shit.’ The other men sniggered at his words, some of them moving around the room to refill their drinks.

‘I’ll do her now,’ said Mr Caroll, standing up and putting his drink down. He loosened his tie as he spoke and slipped off his shoes. ‘I want the girl to orgasm when I’m inside her. Can you make that happen?’

‘Of course,’ said Mr Arden. He leaned back against the four poster bed, winking at me meanly. ‘I can make her do whatever I want.’

I knew by now that it wasn’t a boast, and I would have been deeply scared, except that Mr Caroll was casually stripping out of the rest of his clothes and I couldn’t think about anything except that another man was going to rape me again.

Mr Caroll was middle aged and athletic, ripped with muscles that showed he worked out regularly, salt and pepper streaking through his hair in a way that only enhanced his attractiveness. He stepped onto the bed, moving straight to kneel between my legs, looking down at me with a cruel twist to his mouth. He started fingering his growing shaft, getting himself ready to penetrate me.

Mr Arden snapped his fingers at me. ‘Get him hard, girl. Use your mouth.’

I jumped to obey, scrambling awkwardly around on the bed. It was so difficult to move when I couldn’t pull my legs together. I had to roll over and scramble around. I was blushing with humiliation when I finally crouched on all fours in front of Mr Caroll, my head bent low to receive his shaft, my knees wide behind me and my butt high in the air.

He didn’t give me a chance to take his shaft in my mouth, he just grabbed my hair and thrust himself at me, forcing himself straight in between open lips. Obedient to Mr Arden’s commands, I started to lick and suck, swallowing as I tasted the man’s rich precum flowing across my tongue.

Mr Caroll used his grip on my hair to get exactly what he wanted from me. He fucked my face casually, roughly, thrusting his hips at me at the same time as he pulled my head towards him, thrusting again and again into the back of my mouth, careless as to what I experienced.

Another man stepped across to the bed, sitting down next to me, his wandering hand drifting all over my body. Even as I coped with Mr Caroll’s rough penetration of my mouth, I flushed miserably to feel how easily this new man could touch me. Mr Arden’s words drifted unbeckoned in my head.

Men are going to want to touch your skin the minute they see you.

I want you to look breakable.

‘Are you going to stop this one talking?’ the new man asked. I learned later that he was Mr White. ‘None of us really needs a doll who can talk.’

‘Like hell,’ came a rough voice from the audience, and I knew it was the man who had said he didn’t want a regular woman, one who wanted him to talk to her.

‘Of course,’ smirked Mr Arden.

I moaned in horror at them talking over me like this. I felt objectified, as Mr White’s hands wandered all over my body, groping and fondling, and Mr Caroll grunted eagerly as he forced my mouth to take his thrusts over and again. They were all wealthy-looking businessmen, older than me, and I knew they had wives, girlfriends and families, none of whom knew about this secret pastime of theirs. Or if they did know, they didn’t care as long as they never saw.

‘I can do it now if you like. Sarah, are you listening?’ Mr Arden chuckled as I gagged from a deeper, harder thrust into my throat. ‘Learning how to take cock,’ he said and chuckled again. ‘You don’t know how to talk anymore. I’ll give you some phrases you can say later. Well, some sounds anyway,’ he laughed meanly.

Mr Caroll was stabbing his cock meanly into my mouth, not caring when he triggered my gag reflex. It was hard to focus beyond that but I vaguely understood the meaning of Mr Arden’s words. I tried to out what he had done to me. I could tell that I wasn’t allowed to talk anymore. I could still understand the men’s words but I didn’t know how to form the words — or at least, there was a barrier in my brain that stopped me.

‘Perfect,’ said Mr White, his hand slipping between my open legs to casually stroke my pussy. ‘Shall we fuck the slut together, Caroll? You in one hole, me in another?’

‘Hell yes,’ groaned Mr Caroll, still grinding away at my mouth. ‘You take her babyhole. I’ll do her arse.’ He pulled himself out of my mouth, slapping my face, and sneering down at me. ‘You had a cock in your arse before, doll?’

I shook my head, my eyes wide open and frightened.

‘Heh,’ Mr Caroll laughed. ‘That’ll be fun for you then,’ he sniggered. ‘I love butt virgins.’

Beside me, Mr White had quickly stripped, his hard shaft free from his trousers rising like a white tent pole between his legs. He lay back on the bed, pulling a pillow beneath his head, making a ‘come here’ gesture with his hand.

‘Get on top of me, darling,’ he said. ‘You belong to me now. I want to see your frightened face while you ride me. When you feel Caroll there stabbing himself into your butt hole.’

I crawled awkwardly around, climbing across him, while he and Mr Caroll guided me with their hands, until I was astride Mr White on all fours, looking down at him in fright. His hard shaft was rising beneath me, its thick uncircumsised head almost touching my mound.

I didn’t understand why these men wanted to treat me like this. I knew they were both going to rape me again. Neither of them cared that I hadn’t chosen to be here. They wanted to use me, to make me hurt, to get their pleasure inside me. I was starting to realise that they didn’t even think of me as human, not really. And I wasn’t really human anymore—I couldn’t talk and I had no control over my own body. I was a doll, a thing they could fuck.

‘Stupid bitch,’ said Mr White, one hand on my hip, his other hand reaching up to hold me behind my neck. ‘This is your home now. Pleasing your owners. Get down on my cock, where you belong.’

I obeyed, of course. I had no choice. I lowered my hips down towards him, finding his shaft and angling myself to bring him to my pussy.

‘Yeah, baby,’ he groaned, as I slid him through my wetness, wondering what I had ever done wrong to be forced to fuck myself onto this large, brutal man. ‘Just like that. Get that rod inside you. I’m going to drive you like a racing car.’

I didn’t want to but I had to obey him. I found the right angle to slide him into myself, then I pushed down, gasping with sudden shock as his head stretched and stretched my entrance, still tender and bruised from Mr Chamber’s battering earlier. I cried out as I felt the head of Mr White’s cock slide, hard and thick, into me. He grinned at me, his breath deep and heavy as he put both hands on my hips and forced me hard down onto him.

I screamed as his hard shaft rammed painfully against my cervix.

‘Fuuuck,’ Mr White groaned, as he fucked himself up into me with his hips, his hands holding me still, forcing me down onto him. ‘God, I love this. Every single time. Every single new girl.’

He groaned again, stabbing himself hard up into me, his hands jerking me down onto him.

‘You stupid slut,’ he grunted, catching my eyes with his. ‘I can do what I want to you. Anything fucking thing I want.’ He sniggered meanly as he started to grind, arching his back in ecstasy, allowing himself deeper, higher penetration. ‘You’re even human. You’re a thing I can fuck.’

I whimpered uncontrollably at the sensations between my legs, my knees spread painfully wide as he forced me down onto him. Then I felt Mr Caroll caressing my butt from behind and I knew everything was about to get much, much worse.

‘You had butt sex before, slut?’ he asked again, a wicked sound in his voice.

I half-shrieked in response, a wordless cry in response to the feeling of the thick shaft inside my cunt. I couldn’t talk anyway, I couldn’t respond, I didn’t know how to say ‘no, I haven’t’, even as the words formed in my head they vanished before they could make it out of my mouth.

Mr Caroll slid his hands up my body from my hips up my ribs to my breasts. He grabbed hard around the base of each boob, squeezing suddenly and sharply. I screamed with the pain, unable to process all the sensations.

‘Answer me, you slut!’ he said unfairly, squeezing viciously again.

Chapter 4 coming soon!