The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A GIRL CALLED SEAGULL

* * *
ds gr hm mc md mf nc

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *

Synopsis: Sarah didn’t even know that men as cruel as Mr Arden existed. He wanted revenge and so he turned her into a company fucktoy. Now she is called ‘Seagull’ and the men line up to fuck her and laugh at her in equal measure.

A GIRL CALLED SEAGULL: CHAPTER 4

‘Answer me, you slut!’ said Mr Caroll, squeezing my breasts viciously.

I just yelped in response, tears starting to stream down my face again at his brutal treatment. I couldn’t answer. He knew I couldn’t. Mr Arden had told me I wasn’t allowed to talk.

‘Stupid slut,’ he snapped, closing cruel hands around my breasts again. ‘Bitches who don’t answer simple questions get punished.’

I moaned helplessly at the unfairness of it all, then I started to hyperventilate as Mr Caroll let go of my breasts and pulled my butt cheeks apart. I felt cold, web lube landing right on my tight rosebud, then he shoved a finger into me without warning. He rubbed his finger in and out of me a few times, then he pushed a second one alongside it without warning. He treated my anus like a chicken for basting, pushing his fingers in each time with more lube, rubbing in and out casually.

I felt violated and it wasn’t even his cock yet.

He’s getting me ready to fuck, I thought numbly. That’s all he cares about.

Before I was ready, he removed his fingers and placed his palms on my butt cheeks, using his thumbs to open me up wide. I gasped in fear as I felt the hard tip of his shaft on my lubricated butt, pushing hard into me.

I didn’t believe he would ever get inside me there — my butt felt tightly closed, not like an entrance to my body at all — but he was like a drill or a large hole punch. He just held me still and pushed, hard, at the point of vulnerability. I didn’t know yet to push out when having butt sex, so I stayed still, crying softly at the feeling of violation.

He got inside me, of course. He felt huge, like a wedge of wood, thick and cruel and unyielding, driving his way into my virgin butthole. He went slowly at first as my tight rosebud was forced slowly, unwillingly open. Sooner than I thought possible, I realised he had his whole head inside me and I felt him pushing deeper.

‘Backhole is tight,’ he grunted. He laughed, pushing himself deeper. ‘I made the girlfriend give me butt sex yesterday too. She didn’t want it either, silly little bitch. She knows better than to say ‘no’ to me though. I went deep and I made it hurt to punish her.’

‘That’s the way,’ said someone I couldn’t see, proving how terrible this group of men was. ‘Teach them a lesson.’

I flushed miserably, trying to keep my breathing under control while Mr Caroll slid himself irrevocably into me. It felt so wrong to be penetrated there and my whole groin, filled from both ends, protested that I was too full, stretched too wide.

‘You in?’ asked Mr White from underneath me. His motions had slowed while Mr Caroll was penetrating me, allowing his colleague an easier target.

‘Yeah, mate,’ said Mr Caroll, with one final shove that made me yelp. ‘I’m in. Do your worst. Make her scream.’

‘You bet,’ grunted Mr White in response.

They both started to fuck me again, their bodies writhing and grinding against me as I was trapped in between them. Mr White beneath me had his hands on my hips and he used the purchase to grind my hips down against his groin, while his hips thrust strongly upwards. Mr Caroll slid his hands back up to my breasts, grabbing them cruelly as if they were handles or reins, using them to pull me back down against him as he ground into me.

I had never felt anything like it before. I thought I was going to split open, as my cunt and my anus were both forced wider open than they ever had been before. The sensitive tissues in my pussy screaming that it was too much, too much, I wasn’t designed for this.

‘Make her orgasm, when we speed up,’ said Mr Caroll between thrusts and beyond me, where I couldn’t see anymore, I heard Mr Arden’s now hated, smug voice.

‘You’ll orgasm 50 thrusts after the men speed up, Sarah. On the dot. You can already feel it building inside you, can’t you? You’re a clockwork orgasm toy, Sarah.’ Mr Arden laughed, a mean laugh. ‘Make it a big orgasm, darling, to thank these men for their use of your holes.’

I could feel the orgasm building now that he had said it. My clit was hot and tingling with need and deep inside me where I knew my clit met my g-spot, a tight knot of heat was building and growing. I didn’t want to orgasm for them, I wanted the men to stop thrusting into me so that I wouldn’t cum.

Of course, I was never going to get what I wanted.

The men sped up as if working in tandem, each of them starting to thrust viciously harder, faster. I could feel they were each working to their own rhythm, each of them intent on what they wanted, their own needs. I counted the first five or ten thrusts, then I lost count as they both pummelled into me, sometimes alternating, sometimes both driving into me in tandem.

I started to scream somewhere between fifteen and twenty thrusts. I couldn’t help it. I thought they would split me open, I felt like I had pistons or battering rams inside me. Beneath me, Mr White’s face was contorted with need, his eyes shut, his mouth open as he single-mindedly worked towards his own orgasm.

From behind me, Mr Caroll was gripping my breasts cruelly, bruising me, treating my butt like it was literally a slot for a piston, pulling himself almost fully out before ramming himself in again, forcing my butt to take him over and over and over again.

I knew I was about to orgasm before I did, and I tried to stop it — I didn’t want to orgasm on command for these men — but then Mr Caroll thrust himself viciously into me at the same time as Mr White drove himself into me from beneath. I screamed in fear and then, just like that, I was orgasming, my whole clit flashing in white, hot light and my pussy clenching desperately as ecstatic liquid heat ran through me.

Coming down from the orgasm, I heard the men around cheering and laughing, and I blushed with humiliation. The men inside me didn’t stop fucking me of course — they both kept violating me until first Mr White and then a few rough thrusts later Mr Caroll groaned deeply and ejaculated deep into me.

I was so uncomfortable that first time, lying between them while they recovered from their orgasms. Mr White just lay back beneath me, a broad smile across his face, his eyes still shit. Wandering fingers caressed my breasts almost like a lover’s as his mouth opened in ecstasy.

Mr Caroll bit my shoulder hard and slapped the side of my breast when I yelped in sudden pain. His cock slowly softened inside me and I whimpered as he pulled himself out, distentangling his limbs from mine. He slapped my butt once as if I was a cow, then he wandered off to wash himself.

I looked vaguely at the curtained windows wondering what time it was. I wanted this to be over. Silly me, I didn’t yet realise that nothing about this would be over. Today, they were just breaking me in, enjoying me while Mr Arden ‘fixed me’ — converted me from a woman into a doll.

I didn’t know it yet, but tomorrow, I would be lying on the floor of Mr Arden’s luxurious office and each of them would visit throughout the day, ready to use me all over again. And then the next day, and the next day. I’ve lost track of the days since then, and I’m not longer installed in Mr Arden’s office — he gave me away to some clients as a reward — but I’m still a fuckdoll.

Eventually, Mr White snapped at me to get off him, and I pulled myself awkwardly up off him, moving strangely because I couldn’t close my legs.

Mr Arden told me to lie back on my back, his hand gently caressing one of my breasts again. He smiled at me, a small cruel smile.

‘You’re learning, aren’t you?’ he said, gloating. ‘It’s time to turn you properly into a doll. You won’t like that but I don’t care. I’ll enjoy it. The board will enjoy it.’ He stroked up and down my body, smiling. ‘I’d ask you to tell me about dolls, but you can’t talk any more, can you?’

He sniggered meanly.

His hand drifted downwards and I lay still as he ran his fingers between my legs, rubbing deep into my wetness. He slid two fingers inside me, clearly enjoying how easy it was — my legs wide open for him, my body wet and slippery from the recent sex.

‘You know two positions,’ he said finally. ‘On your back, legs spread, just like this. And on your front, knees spread wide of course, and your butt high in the air. Roll over and show me that you know the other position.’

He removed his hand and I rolled awkwardly over onto my front, the motion harder because I had to keep my legs spread while I flipped myself over.

‘Good girl,’ Mr Arden said when I rested in doggie position, my breasts on the bed, my butt high in the air.

I flushed in embarrassment at being unable to disobey him. At having to put myself into this sex position for such a horrible man.

‘When a man tells you to get on the bed — or on the floor or a desk or a table or a lounge — he’ll tell you to get on your front or on your back. You’ll go into one of these two positions. Every, single time. Like clockwork. Dolls are simple creatures. We can’t expect too much complexity from them.’

I whimpered in humiliation as I felt the orders settling into me.

‘Once you’re in this position, you’ll start writhing your hips, sensuously, continuously. Do it,’ he ordered, his voice flat and hard.

Moaning with humiliation, I started to move my hips sinuously as if fucking, up and down, up and down, up and down, back and forth.

‘Keep going,’ Mr Arden said, sounding amused. ‘Those are your two basic settings, darling.’ He smirked as he ran his eyes over me. ‘Lying on your back ready to fuck. Lying on your front ready to fuck. Keep going.’ He laughed again, a smug laugh, pleased with his own cleverness. ‘You don’t ever stop, until one of the men comes over to fuck you.’

No, I thought, no, no, no, while my hips ground against the air, up and down, up and down, up and down, unceasing. I gathered all of my resolve together and fought hard, for the first time I really fought, I desperately tried to stop my hips moving, I tried to move away from this position I was stuck in.

‘It won’t work,’ said Mr Arden, sniggering. ‘You stupid little slut.’

He reached around behind me, between my legs and I screamed as he flicked his fingers sharply against my pussy, hurting me. I stopped fighting, exhausted, my hips still moving slowly, sensuously, a whoreish movement begging to be fucked.

‘I have more for her,’ Mr Arden said, smirking. ‘But shall we have a late lunch, gentlemen? We can leave the doll over here, fucking the air. Don’t worry about missing out on anything. She won’t stop while we eat.’

In horror I felt them all standing up and moving around the room. They grabbed sandwiches and hot snacks from platters that had come up from room service and took them over to the far side of the room, settling down around some low tables to eat and talk, check their phones and laptops.

I was left alone on the rumpled bed, literally unable to move away from the doggie position, my hips continuously writhing, up-and-down up-and-down up-and-down-and-up-and-down… It was humiliating and ridiculous to be ignored like this, to be naked and forced to perform sexually in such a mindless fashion, while they just ignored me.

I knew the subtext of their actions. We’ll just leave her here. We’ll come back when we’re ready. We can take our time. Because she doesn’t matter.

They took their time. It was a long lunch, and they enjoyed it with gusto, while I stayed on the bed and writhed sensuously, and no-one even watched me. It must have been at least two hours later before one of them wandered back over to me, his coffee in hand.

He stood watching me for a while, sipping his coffee, and chuckling quietly to himself.

‘The doll’s still going,’ he called across the room. ‘Mindless bitch.’

‘Of course she is,’ said Mr Arden, walking across to stand next to him. ‘She’ll keep going until she ends up unconscious. Until her battery runs out.’ He sniggered meanly. ‘She’ll do this all day in my office. Ready for any of you lads to visit.’

‘I like it,’ said the man, snapping his fingers at me. ‘Doll! Get on your back.’

Chapter 5 coming soon!